• icon"Easy to use and report capability. Clubworx reporting tool is amazing."
  • icon"I like the ability to track a students progress to help improve student retention."
  • icon"The support is fantastic. The staff have been very accommodating (and patient!) to any requests for additional features and explaining how best to navigate situations."
  • icon"It doesn't have an auto email system where an email can be delivered automatically when a student misses classes which other competitors did but they also charged about $100/mo."
  • icon"They are based out of Australia and have no customer service available."
  • icon"The software from and Admin and End User stand-point is difficult to use. Reports are not easily created for the admin and booking classes are not easy either."

All ClubWorx Reviews

Stephanie

Flexibility ideal for a Flexible Personal Training Studio

customer service are very receptive and patient, they don't hound you like other software companies but are there when you need them to be. The software is completely cloud-based which I love because I can look from my phone or home pc to make sure things are going well or respond to emails and phone calls. Their email system has cut a lot of my time in half and their texting system is very professional. Overall I am looking forward to keeping this software for a long time and am very glad to have found it, it is enough for my needs and simple enough for my employees to understand. Thank you Ian and the entire Clubworx team!

Pros

I have been searching YEARS for a software that would work with my studio, the main issue in the past I had was lack of flexibility, I don't require my clients to schedule but I do restrict the amount of times they can train within a month. Finding a software that my trainers could understand, had a kiosk mode and allowed for "drop ins" was near impossible until clubworx.

Cons

Clubworx is a newer software and there have been some workarounds regarding a few things, to me because we run such a unique system I understand that it is not tailor made for us. I think the biggest thing for me is how payments are run, instead of being run instantly they are batch run at the end of day so I do not know if a card is declined until the following morning. I wish there was an automatic transaction that could be done for their memberships and not just through the POS system. Aside from that most of the questions and edits I have had have been addressed or are being addressed and the amount of time it has saved me in regards to paperwork (I've gone almost completely to electronic waivers thanks to clubworx) and client retention with their check in system I am willing to overlook the payment style.

Response from ClubWorx

HI Stephanie, Thanks for your feedback your experience with Clubworx. It's great to hear what is working for you and your business! We take your comments about payments. Excitingly, we do plan to offer instant payments in the future so we'll keep you posted :) Be sure to keep sending through any feedback as this helps us understand exactly what you need in a system. Kind regards, The Clubworx Team.

Replied August 2018

Nicola

Always improving and listening to feedback

Switching to ClubWorx remains as one of the best decisions we made. The software is constantly being updated and improved upon, with new features being added as well. They listen to, and, most importantly, act on feedback and feature requests from business that use the software. It may not happen instantly but it's great when you get an email about a new feature that's been something you've enquired about a few times. Gives you faith in the theory that if there's enough need for a feature and enough people speak up about the need, that there's a high chance that it'll happen one day. Since switching to ClubWorx we have slowly been able to reduce the number of additional systems we use which is making life easier all the time for us and our staff. To be able to have most things "under one roof" is hugely beneficial to us. From a practical point of view and also from a financial one too. Whenever I've put in a support request I've had a prompt, polite and helpful response. I don't feel that we've ever been fobbed off or lied to, and certainly not made to feel like we've asked silly questions.

Pros

That since we started using it in early 2017 the features have only improved upon and new features added. We've also been able to set a lot of it up to suit our specific needs, rather than working with something and making do.

Cons

If I'm having to do some work on my mobile phone it's not the most user friendly experience!

Reasons for switching to ClubWorx

Because the system was clunky and the lack of improvements and moving with the times meant it was no longer serving us well. We were ending up having to find multiple resources to do different tasks. ClubWorx offered a system with excellent customer service and support and also one that would reduce our workload and outgoings.

Response from ClubWorx

Hi Nicola, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Clubworx. We really appreciate your ongoing support and are glad that we have been able to assist your business. As always, we look forward to hearing your ongoing feedback for years to come! Have a fantastic day, Team Clubworx

Replied September 2019

Jodie

Industry: Wholesale

Terrible System

Terrible

Pros

Nothing No Customer Service they are based out of the country

Cons

They are based out of Australia and have no customer service available

RainMaker

Reasons for switching to ClubWorx

Thought better service

ZiChuan

May 2022

Very good!

Clubworx has really helped to keep track of my members (who's attending, who's not, who's ready for grading etc) and organise and collect payments. Most importantly the team have been great to work with and they are constantly improving the product

Pros

Member/prospect management Grading management Automations - emails, processes Finally has a member app! (has/had a mobile website which worked fine when I started out but as my club grew I found an app made more sense) Australian based support who are generally very good Responsive to product ideas/suggestions/feedback CEO is very in touch with the product and customer feedback Zapier integration

Cons

Reporting function is good but higher level analytics/insights is still a work in progress

Reasons for choosing ClubWorx

had the right combination of features, scalability and price point (this was 5 years ago so features in clubworx and other platforms has changed since then, but I'm often scanning the market and Clubworx is still holding up well)

Jim

We are Happier with Clubworx than our previous software

We have been happy with the software and responsiveness of customer support. I can and would recommend this to other facilities and owners.

Pros

Client scheduling thru the member portal has been seamless. ClubWorx have been very responsive to our requests and issues. It has given us more flexibility with scheduling, variability on individual days of the week, scaling our small and large group sessions. Keeping our members accountable has been improved with attendance reports and session tracking. The 4 week billing cycle has helped increase our annual income verses monthly billing One of the biggest improvements has been the number of touch points we can create with our clients thru the built in texting and email capabilities as well as the automation of those features.

Cons

It was a little clunky setting up the schedule blocks for our Small Group Personal Training sessions, but it was a small price to pay for all the other options we picked up from the software

Reasons for choosing ClubWorx

Price. Customer Service. Options available with the software

Response from ClubWorx

Jim, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We're really happy to hear that Clubworx has had such a positive impact on your business. We are constantly working to improve everything we do and we appreciate your honest feedback. We're looking forward to supporting you! Ian.

Replied May 2019

Aidan

Great Service & Software!

Overall, I have had a great experience with ClubWorx, as they have supported our business from earlier days up until present, and we have grown together. Whenever you have a problem, they are more than happy to help with 1-1 support and doing video calls to assist with any issues we've had, or help us use the software to its best potential. I want to especially thank support team, who have been of great service to us since we started with ClubWorx, thank you!

Pros

- Easy to use interface - Intuitive - Great Customer Support - They really care about their customers, and take our feedback into consideration when implementing new features

Cons

- A few features which could be present such as integration with GoCardless, but they are working on this

Response from ClubWorx

Hi Aidan, Thank you for your feedback. We are super happy to hear how you are enjoying using Clubworx and getting lots of value from the system. Your success and growth is so important to us. Stay tuned for the Gocardless integration! We look forward to continuing to support you into the future! Emily.

Replied October 2018

Josh

April 2022

Clubworx is an awesome product and worth all the pennies!

Pros

Easy to use and a friendly experience. We are likely to recommend this product to friends in the industry.

Cons

The integration was easy and the ease of use is spot on. There's no real complaints from us.

Response from ClubWorx

Hi Josh, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying using Clubworx. We've got lots of new features and improvements rolling out over 2022 for you too!

Replied April 2022

Great software

Easy inexpensive way to keep everything on track

Pros

Send text and emails easily, tracks passes, customer info, automation, integrations through Zappier (Beta)

Cons

User interface - can not assign a passes from the timetable, limited functions to active memebrs - cannot book a person who doesn't have a pass

Response from ClubWorx

Dear Mystery Reviewer ;) Thank you so much for your kind words. We love receiving honest reviews! We're glad you are enjoying Clubworx. We've got some great things in our Development pipeline, stay tuned! Kind Regards The Clubworx Product Team

Replied October 2017

Greate Software!

We are a soccer club utilize the tool to manage payments, send out communications for practices and report on accounts.

Pros

the ease of use and helpful resources, definitely made it a great experience/

Cons

no access to users to update their own credit card info with the way its set up for my company

Suzy

Fantastic customer support

Pros

The support is fantastic. The staff have been very accommodating (and patient!) to any requests for additional features and explaining how best to navigate situations. The software itself has a great spread of features that automate and make day to day admin simpler and less time consuming

Cons

Some very minor features that would be good additions (more specifically for our individual business needs) but this isn’t even a con as the staff have been very receptive to suggestions and the software only continues to evolve and improve

Lynell

Been searching for years...ClubWorx is "The One"

Fantastic customer service. Our ClubWorx representative has gone above-and-beyond to help us to be able to discover and use many of the amazing features that the ClubWorx program offers. He has even gone so far as to communicate with our I.T. professional so that they have worked together to make things more streamlined for us! We feel very honored and blessed to have found such a great organization and individual reps.

Pros

We have owned several martial arts schools over the last 15 years. We have been researching gym management systems for the past 8 years or so. We even pulled the trigger and tried one a few years ago and it was SO clunky and inefficient, that after just 1 month we were actually able to get ourselves out of a 12-month contract because they just weren't providing what they promised. ClubWorx offers EVERY feature we were looking for, and our ClubWorx representative has gone above and beyond helping us get everything programmed and set-up properly. The software is fantastic and the customer service is second-to-none. Everything is going as planned and promised and we couldn't be happier!

Cons

We use QuickBooks to keep track of our bookkeeping. Although there is a way to get ClubWorx to communicate with QuickBooks, it takes a bit of doing. Patience, Grasshopper....

Response from ClubWorx

Hi Lynell, Thank you for the kinds words, it has been a pleasure working with you. We are happy to hear that Clubworx is helping your business and that you are having a fantastic experience with our customer support team. We are looking forward to working with you into the future. To your success! Clubworx Team

Replied January 2019

Marjie

Martial Arts School

I have been looking over several different options for the martial arts school and this one seems to do what I need it to do without lots of fancy stuff that I would probably never use. The set up process is easy to do and they will transfer the info if you have it on a spread sheet so that would save lots of time. The Customer service is great. Emily is always there to answer questions during business hours and gets back to you quickly in the form on email, IM or even a phone call. I had read about the customer service and that is a big factor that made me choose ClubWorx.

Pros

Easy to use and can do the bar code check in once we get everything set up. This will allow us to follow up more quickly with those that miss a few classes before it becomes an issue.

Cons

It doesn't have an auto email system where an email can be delivered automatically when a student misses classes which other competitors did but they also charged about $100/mo. more. We don't have so many students that I can't pull a report and send emails to those not coming every week so me sending 2-3 emails a week for a $100 savings works for me.

Response from ClubWorx

Hi Marjie, Thank you! We are happy to have you onboard. Your feedback is so important as you use your new Clubworx account. We are always listening and feeding your requirements and suggestions back into our product improvements that you'll see over time. Also, we have great news for you. We are just a few weeks away from releasing more automation around emails and SMS so watch this space!

Replied October 2016

Clubworx review

Tracking days, date, and times of when each of our members use the facility and or classes

Pros

Sign in feature help us a lot to track overall attendance at our facility

Cons

I wish it would automatically update the attendance list right after someone signs in. Currently we have to refresh each time to see the most updated attendance list.

Response from ClubWorx

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to send through a review, and for your feedback regarding update times. We really value feedback like this, and are always keen to improve. We look forward to supporting your business well into the future. Thanks, Team Clubworx

Replied September 2019

Jess

Amazing intuitive software - simple to use and effective. Has revolutionised our fitness studio

Hands down the most intuitive and simplest software to use. We tried out so many different providers including Mind Body which the entire industry seems to use yet were told by MB that we had to move across our payment system which is simply a big no-no for us. Clubworx provided everything MB had and more. And were so very responsive to our requirements when we had special requests, even after-hours support.

Pros

It's intuitive and simple. Integrates with Stripe and enables both the waivers and payments to be done in the one action.

Cons

No drag and drop feature on the calendar. This would make it even easier to schedule and move sessions especially flexibility is required by our clients.

Response from ClubWorx

Hi Jess, Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear that you are enoying using Clubworx and getting so much value out of it in your business. We are totally committed to continuing to deliver high level of customer service and system performance as we move forward with you and your team. The Clubworx Team.

Replied June 2017