• Pros

• "Ease of using. Easy to navigate. Great customer service."

• "I love how it is user friendly and has all my frequently used information in one place. "

• "Very easy to use for both employees and our customers. Love the ability for parents to change classes on their own. Easy billing system. "

• Cons

• "Updates are constantly happening, witch is great, but is hard to keep up with them. "

• "Check out process on the in-house end can be a bit tedious; however, after training staffing on how to utilize the software, that process became easier. "

• "The refund feature is not the best but it has been better "

Browse iClassPro Reviews

Chris from Amped Kids Fitness

Gym Class Management Software

Pros

iClassPro is perfect. The dashboard is easy to follow and the portal that the parents use is appealing and user-friendly. As far as our back-end, its extremely functional. From class rosters, to merchant services, to generating reports.... its everything we need. The app was just released, we have yet to use it, but I hope its as great as all the software online. And the flat fee rate is great, it does not increase with our increase in programs or enrollment. I highly recommend it.

Cons

None at this time. We have been waiting for an app to be developed for parents, and they just released that. Looking forward to testing it out .

Kevin from Elite Cheer

Overall very good. New concepts are slow to roll out. Would love to fully understand what this all has to offer just haven’t had time to unpack it.

Pros

It takes care of the vast majority of my requirements to run my service based company. Generating NACHA is an ultimate money saver for gyms over 500 clients.

Cons

Wish this had a complete social networking capability bringing website, phone app, and social media together in one package. So my clients had one stop shop for information.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

1-NACHA Jackrabbit seemed to have a little more flexibility with setup but learning a new software is cumbersome. GoMotion doesn’t have everything together yet. Forcing me to use their limited ability to meet my needs. Very credit card oriented for client payments which is costly. Also cost fluctuates and is based on my income. Which is a lose win for me as a client.

Christie Leigh from Auburn Gymnastics Academy

Beat Class Management Software

Customer service is great. Plus they take your suggestions of improvements and send them to their developers. I’ve had at least two of my suggestions made into real option!

Pros

We’ve never been able to take credit cards before and this program allows us to do so. Everything is all in one place- parent info, student info, payment info, registered classes. One database for all our records.

Cons

Currently, you cannot save additional files to each student. We have a few special needs student that need a doctors note for participation. We cannot store these copies on their files and have to keep hard copies. It’s also somewhat hard to set up. But they set up multiple meeting with you with a customer service rep to get your classes and software set up. It’s a little confusing for the first few months but once you get the hang of it, it gets even better!

Kristin from Columbia Gymnastics

new Customer - having some doubts

Overall the customer support has been very good in the areas that they can help us with. I am, however, very disappointed about being sold a product that once installed does not function for my company in the way it was described. See above.

Pros

I really like the clean look that it presents to our customers that are registering for our program.

Cons

We have found several problems that hopefully can be resolved. *The "make up" feature that we were sold on, in actuality does not function for our business at all - it is useless to us and we are still having to use our manual system. *we have had a problem with our selection of payment methods and our customers are still able to select a payment option (AmEx) that we do not accept and thus we are having to spend time and resources to correct what should have been automatic *The staff portal would be far more useful to us if we could post automatic messages to our staff when the log in to the time clock

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

I liked the look of it and the option for a mobile app to use with it. However, if we cannot figure out a work around for the Make Up policies, we will be taking another look at jackrabbit.

Summer from Ultimate Gymnastics

Great software for any sporting gym

Since COVID-19 hit, we have move to required automatic payments and online enrollments to have less traffic for the office staff. It's nice that iClassPro can do both.

Pros

The Merchant Portal is able to do automatic payments and a USB credit card swiper can connect to the computer to take swiped payments as well.

Cons

There are a lot of Feature Requests made by customers to help make their daily usage of the software easier for both the business and the customers.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

iClassPro had more features to offer and looked more streamline.

Andrew from Kingston Trampoline Academy

Amazing class management software

In my opinion, iClassPro is the only solution for gymnastics/sports clubs which works with the way clubs actually run their businesses. It saves us hours every day. I looked at moving software when GDPR was introduced but no other software came close in features or ease of use for the end-user (parents). I was so thankful when iClassPro became GDPR compliant. I can't imagine not using iClassPro. The customer support is super and they actually solve your problems!

Pros

New features and improvements appear daily. The skill tracking feature allows all staff to see your school's curriculum and follow accordingly with video demonstrations. Parent's feel engaged with your business and the App brings together all of the stand-out features to report absences, make-ups, view progress and enrol in additional camps, classes and events.

Cons

Focus on iOS with the apps (staff portal, check-in kiosk) when Android devices are a cheaper alternative for businesses. Initial set-up can be confusing. Needs more automation for repetitive tasks - daily/weekly reports, email/marketing for new customers or lapsed and the skill tracking notifications to families.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

iClassPro was the only solution that appeared to be designed around gymnastics/sports clubs. Nearly all the other alternative products didn't cater to children or families - just adults. If they did it was clunky and an 'add-on' or work around. iClassPro was also the leader in the field with the other software copying and providing a sub-par feature. iClassPro has the best graphic design and user experience for staff and customers (parents).

Pamela from Santa Clara Swim Club

Happy iclass user

Pros

I really like the easy to use layout on both the administrator and user sides. iClass offers a lot of very useful reporting tools as well as the ability to have employees clock in and out directly through the kiosk. My favorite feature is the email log where we can verify weather or not customers have viewed our emails to ensure effective communication either directly to a customer or through the mass email feature.

Cons

I wish there were more features in the time clock portal to round to the nearest 15 minute increment.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Iclass was just a better overall product with better features, particularly the easy to use parent portal for our members.

Nathan from Sunburst Gymnastics Academy

Great Program with minor Flaws

We have really enjoyed the program overall. It beats our last program hands down. Even with all the issues I would not go back to what we had before. Pretty easy to use and I love the platform/ portal for the parents.

Pros

I love the ease of access once everything is set up. Coaches can take roll and keep up to date on student info rather easily. Skills tracking is available on the app, but not quite as easy to use.

Cons

As the person responsible for printing out the reports, I have an issue with the format of reports. They are not always easy to get looking like they should and some are hard to get what you want. There are also little issues I do not like. The entering of payments is a little tedious at times. We have also had a few issues with the time clock not working correctly.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Other gym owners that I trust sold me on IClass Pro.

Natalie from Maximum Velocity Gymnastics

Left and Came Back

When I opened my gymnastics school I started out using iClassPro and made a huge mistake when I wanted to try something else that cost a little less. I experimented with 2 different software and neither could touch the functionality or value of iClassPro. Needless to say I returned and I won't be shopping around again anytime soon.

Pros

Very straightforward and intuitive. Many features with constant updating.

Cons

There isn't anything I can name in particular.

Tres from Maley Swim School

Great Option For Swim Schools

Very positive experience with iClassPro overall. Easy setup process and information transfer with help of customer service reps. The cons for the system are minimal compared to the pros. Cloud based system keeps information safe and available from anywhere.

Pros

Constantly evolving and improving and adding features. Wonderful customer service. Comprehensive solution for scheduling lessons and birthday parties, customer management and online access for parents and staff.

Cons

Notes are difficult to work with because there isn't one simple place to see or search for them for account related information, student information, enrollment information, etc. There isn't a designated option for managing private lessons. Mass text messages can't be sent from the 'classes' page and filtering specific classes or days is cumbersome at best in the 'family' and 'student' pages and that is important for contacting specific classes for cancellations, make-ups, etc.

Becky from Fluidity Gymnastics

iClass Pro is easy on the eyes.

I like being able to see who still owes money and how much is owed total. Emailing statements is quick and easy. I've had people not pay and then eventually quit without ever paying. But overall, I feel like this software has helped me stay on top of things. I feel I have lost less money with this software.

Pros

This software is really easy to use. I like how easily I can switch from students to classes and back again. Adding students and creating classes is a breeze! It is easy on the eyes, I am not straining to find things. Everything has an image to make it easy to find...a star for skill tracking, check mark for attendance, etc. I feel like the other programs out there have words everywhere. I like the images.

Cons

I really like the Skilling Tracking, but I do get frustrated using it. I like that I can choose between 1-5 stars. I wish I could change the color of the stars...or choose a check mark and a star (or other images, like a smiley face.) When I look at a class and their skill tracking, visually to the eye it is hard to see where they are. There are a bunch of yellow stars with numbers in them. I recently changed to two stars just to make it easier on myself. If there were different images or colors, it would be easier to see when looking at their charts who is ready to move up! Creating class is easy, but private lessons is a pain. I usually list them under camps and have to tell people they are private lessons. If someone is going to do a private lesson every Monday 3:30 - 4:00 for 8 weeks, then they can't make one...going back and changing it is a disaster. I can remove them from the camp for that one day, that is easy. But changing the price isn't as easy. This program isn't really set up for private lessons. (Or maybe Im just doing it all wrong)

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Price. I liked the free trial. In fact, this may have been the only program that allowed a free trial.

Sarah from Charles River Aquatics

Mostly Ups But Some Downs

iClass Pro has overall met our needs at the right price. We hope to see the ability to upload documents as well as digital punch cards for drop in functionality for our business. Marisol, the consultant that helped set up our program, was wonderful. I prefer to call with my questions vs search the database for answers and I can tell the customer service folks are not always interested in helping me. Just about a week ago I had to call with questions about our anniversary fee and got incorrect answers from a girl that did not seem to want to deal with me.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and I see updates that are useful.

Cons

Not able to sort as I need in every aspect or contact people in every way in every aspect. The reporting part can be a challenge. ALSO - creating an account is not very easy and we often have folks walk in and create accounts on the spot and it requires an email with a code and they do not always have their phones or access to their email accounts at that moment and it holds up the process. Also, we had trouble with the app on our ipads and it would freeze at final step and they had to start over on a laptop. It would be wonderful to have an easy way to charge clients (with a card swipe device attached to ipad) and have them create accounts quickly. I asked about the kiosk and point of sale but customer service didn't have too much info and said it would not apply to what we need, basically. I'm not sure but don't enjoy calling them. Not being able to have families upload their forms directly in their accounts is also a problem. We need medical records for children to attend our camp and it could be more streamlined with an uploading aspect. I have suggested it to customer service in the past as my boss was considering having us leave iClass because of this.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Very similar but went with iClass - not sure why it was the choice.

Angela from Miami Hoop School

I class pro review from Miami Hoop School

I have an overall positive experience with iclass pro and i'm not going to lie, I have explored other companies just to see if anyone offers the feature I have been talking about...and the only company that comes close is Sports Engine...they offer something similar to what I'm saying but it's not enough to change at this time, especially because I'm hoping there's SOMETHING you guys can come up with...not sure if it's possible but maybe.

Pros

I love the customer service. Someone is always available and my favorite feature is the online chat. I also love that they listen to our feedback and are constantly coming up with new features and improving.

Cons

1)That a parent has to create an account in order to sign up for a class or a camp. In other words, If I send out an email and I write "REGISTER NOW", I want them to just be able to click the link and register by filling out a form. Customers don't want to waste any time. So I feel like we lose people because they don't want to waste time and "create an account"...So what i've done every year preparing for our big summer camp registration dates is I create a form on WIX and then parents fill out that form and then I manually transfer everything to Iclass pro which is so time consuming. We have a pretty big following on instagram, so my husband (the main trainer) will post it and do a "Swipe up"...so the parent is automatically signing up. If he were to do a "swipe up" on instagram and it leads you to a "sign in" or "create account" page...we would lose over 70% of the people who swipe up. I know this because we have tried doing that and it just doesn't get as many customers registered compared to simple registering at that exact moment. (I'm aware the parent would waste LESS time if they just signed in, but they don't want to). 2) That I have to manually bill and send statements every month and there's no way to automate the process where it's automatic. I would also love if there was an automated system that sends parents emails every other day if they owe money on their account. 3) The staff portal is not as cool or good as the Parent portal App that just came out.

Sabra from First In Flight Gym

Office Administrator

time when away from the computer that there is a feature that allows it to run automatically. - Wish you had the option to blind copy on emails. -wish the most outstanding charge that hasn't been paid to be first on the full ledger rather than way deep like it shows on the payment screen. -Want there to be a colored payment alert to show on the full ledger screen if there are notes created about the account. So that we don't have to click back and forth to check if there are notes or payment arrangements made. We often miss those because they are not accessable to the ledger page. I'm sure there are many more features that could be tweaked but this is what I have right off the top of my head. Please contact me for more or details if you would like.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use for the most part. It is easy to keep track of payments, delete, add charges, pull reports. I like that the system is quick and runs with few problems (as a rule) I like the new Trial and Wait list feature as well.

Cons

- I do not like that you have to change the setting to see all charges when you get to the full ledger page. Wish it would automatically show all no just 20. -Wish there were alert boxes at the middle top of the full ledger screen to access notes or alerts. -Wish you could access the family icon from the classes page where it shows the students enrolled in the class. -The mouse left click will not give you the paste option when copying and pasting from other places to iclass. You have to use control V. -When you have a child enrolled in two different programs-- for example After school care and Gymnastics. There is no way to pull a report that shows where the money for each and every payment is applied to differentiate payments applied to after school care vs gymnastics for fsa reports to parents for tax purposes. At this time if we have dual enrollments we have to call you and ask for a report to be sent over to us. not - We really need the option to have more than one credit card on file as an option. We have many families that are in a divorce / multi family situation that need more than one credit card payment o - Wish that there was a search box for key words for past emails sent -Wish that there was a search box on the full ledger page for key words to look up a charge made many many months ago instead of scrolling all the way through scanning trying to find a certain charge. - Wish that I had the option to set a date for all cards on file to run at the same

Kelsi from Laketown Gymnastics

We L O V E iClass!

I have worked with many software companies before this and have LOVED what you guys offer. The Knowledgebase is something I frequent as I am constantly learning new things about iClass I didn't know about - which makes our lives easier here at the gym. I LOVE that I can put in suggestions as I come up with them, and every time I have had to reach out to support, I've gotten great feedback and they have helped resolved my issues. Customer service is a BIG deal to me, and this is why we continue to use iClass!

Pros

LOVE the user interface - we've explored the "other" options out there, but continue to absolutely adore the interface that iClass offers. I have also starting using the party booking software - which has saved me a lot of time and energy! The ability to have parents book their own parties online has increased our business as well! Customer service has always been a deal breaker for me personally. I will always continue to use a company/ business if they offer amazing customer service, and I have always been impressed with iClass' customer support.

Cons

There are some pretty big things we would love to see happen the next couple of updates, and I probably submit a new idea a couple times a month. One of the biggest things is the waiver.. We LOVE that parents can do it online, but having a kiosk interface that parents can quickly update while they are here at the gym, and having the ability to QUICKLY look up (during busy Open Gym & Birthday parties) whether or not it is current/ valid would be HUGE. Another big thing we are dying for: being able to send out the fun certificates that say the child has passed the class, but being able to type in/ select the class that they should move into next!!

Dana from Woodlands Elite Cheer Company L.P.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Review you requested

In the beginning rough but each day it is getting better as mentioned just wish there were more black and white set up procedures and more suitable for multiple locations that have 1 account and should have the ability to set up as such

Pros

the price, the bank and program report sales tax

Cons

That the set up is so loose that when I started, which I am sure has changed now there wasn't any explanation on the proper set up and there should be black and white set up procedure. I also hate that it doesn't account for businesses with multiple locations, meaning if a business, such as mine, sets up their business to account for one bank account and set up as such the money made at one location isn't easily posted to account holders bottom line as it should regardless of the location. Its like they set it up as a franchise vs a entire business and we have families who attend one location for tumbling but may cheer at another and lets say pays at one location for both billed locations enrollment and isn't applied automatically when processed I have to manually apply. This used to not be this way, they had the set up originally correct but decided to change it because of requests and this should be an option for business owners as every business is ran diff and should be easily set up how we want. The audit log needs major vamping and should be a lot more specific to help aid management in understanding what certain staff did in iclass on certain accounts and I even have strict staff settings not like many. I could go on an on about the set up but iclass is improving daily.,

Angie from All About Kids Sports Center

I would like more features - CRM

Very good

Pros

Great for class management Good skills features Great for birthday parties Simple monthly billing process

Cons

I would like a CRM feature. When we get a lead, to get reminders to follow up and to track if they signed up for a class. Be able to track sales goals, appointment made and registration. (I currently purchases Anytime Fitness and they use Club OS for this tracking.) It would be good to look into to help clubs with the sales process of the gym business. Reporting features could improve. Email features need to improve. The criteria is limited for some emails as we can only separate by age when you send to students. We cannot filter by age at the family level. Would like to enhance the point of sale to offer online sales for proshop items We are paying for Smart Waiver to get waivers on students that are not in classes. Their system is much easier to fill out and looks much better. Would like to see that improve in iclass.

Russell from Electric Avenue Acro

Has some holes, but would highly recommend!!

Overall we are satisfied with having chosen iClassPro.

Pros

It is very comprehensive and covers most of the bases. It is extremely convenient to have all of our enrollment, client communication, billing and more all in one place. The customer support is excellent and they are frequently updating, fixing problems and adding new features. Billing and payment processing is highly effective.

Cons

There are a few holes that we would like to see filled that would help us better serve our customers. We would like to see a private lesson scheduler as there is currently not a user friendly way to set up single, one-on-one sessions with an instructor (we currently use the camp section but it is tricky and presents several issues.) There is also not a way to sell (book and charge) for a single class or single day of camp (you can set up a POS for these things but it then doesn't record the enrollment or attendance.) It would be nice to set up a price per day in camps (if there is, we haven't figured it out.) We are anxiously waiting for the kiosk app to come to Android, but are told that it is on the way. The merchant service processing fees feel a bit high, but in the end it is worth it. Would be nice if they offered reductions for long-standing or high-volume customers, but it is most likely the same anywhere. Being able to integrate a card processing service of choice would be nice, but understandably unlikely.

Glenn from Cutting Edge Athletics

By far the best program for running our facility

I have been with Iclasspro since 2007. No other class management system offers as many features and keeps their prices so reasonable. I always love researching other class management software companies at the gymnastics and dance conventions because after talking to them I always feel reconfirmed that I have made the right choice being with iclasspro!

Pros

Easy to set up and train others to use. Constantly improving.

Cons

We use the discount schedule feature they offer which works amazing well for blending the prices for all of the programs we offer. However, the parent portal cannot display our prices correctly because we use this feature.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Price. Jackrabbit was too messy, making you delete students to keep your price down. Amilia at first glance is very attractive but then they charge you a 1% fee which then makes them over 10 times more expensive than Iclasspro. Iclasspro is hands down the best, there is no comparison!

Victoria from Universal Gymnastics

IClass Pro works great for gymnastics schools.

We have had a really good experience with IClass Pro. It works well with our class schedules.

Pros

IClass Pro continues to update and add new services and customer service is always on top of servicing their customers.

Cons

I wish reports could be customized to better help us with sign in sheets.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

IClass Pro is a better option for the gymnastics industry. It allows us to keep up with every thing we do.

Erin from Ta Da Gymnastics

Love iClass Pro

The support is wonderful, and the system is so easy to use.

Pros

It saves so much time! I utilize the reports weekly. I love the dashboard for a quick snapshot. It is easy for customers to use, and saves a lot of time for customers to make decisions. It is easy to use and train the staff on. I've worked in the business a long time, and I know how much time it used to take to register customers, etc. This product could easily replace what you would pay a front desk person.

Cons

I wish the camp functionality was more user friendly like including waivers for parents to fill out. I also wish you could provide special rates for people who are current students. For example we charge current students less for open gym. Lastly, I wish the kiosk was more of a simple check in and did not require so many steps.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Based on recommendations of peers.

Tim from Acrobatic Gymnastics of San Antonio

Constantly Improving

Having come from spreadsheets and papers to manage the business, iClassPro was a major upgrade. Overall, they continue to improve, which in turn pushes us to continually improve as well. I'm very satisfied with the value I receive from iClassPro.

Pros

Our business is constantly seeking ways to improve the way we offer our services to our customers, and the iClassPro software is no different. There are always new features being added that simplify the process of registering, paying, scheduling, and managing classes and staff.

Cons

It's difficult to find faults with the software. The ability to create a custom registration charge table would be appreciated, as the registration fee at our facility is not the same for a second or third child, as it is for the first.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

The user interface for the staff and parent portal seemed more intuitive in iClassPro.

Jennifer from No Limit

Easy and Efficient

We have had great success with iClassPro. Our experience has been very positive.

Pros

There are so many positives about this software. One of the features we enjoy most is the parent portal. Allowing parents to register on line for classes and events has saved us time and increased revenue. Additionally, the parents are able to see their child's skills in the skill tracking and stay on top of their account. Basically, the customer can look at their account and always know what is going on with their payments and their child's progress. We also love the attendance features, the financial features, emailing and texting features, and the ability to generate many types of reports.

Cons

The pros definitely outweigh the cons. I wish a Quickbooks type feature was integrated so you could put your expenses in and generate complete financial reports in one place (P&L, forecasting, etc.) .

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

iClassPro had more features and was easier to conform to the different types of programs we offered. Pricing was also a consideration.

Denise from Armory Athletics

Awesome Product

Everything has been really great for the most part. We have had great customer service!! They always help out in a timely manner and are very friendly!

Pros

I love the ease of the system, especially for those that are not computer literate. I do love the reports for the most part.

Cons

I do not like that we do not have an option to have 2 ledgers on an account. For example: we have a client that will have a tuition account and they may also have a meets account. These two are separate because one is a booster fee. I cannot see my class numbers on one page as a graph. Also, we would love to have the Point of Sale option for those who cannot use the iclass credit system.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

The price and the product itself was the closest to what we were looking for.

Caleb from Eureka Gymnastics Club

Making class maagement easy!

Overall our experience has been very positive. We have used the program for over three years, and over the course of each year new and updated features are released. The skill tracking is fantastic, and our families like the easy ways to make payments. Class rolls are taken on tablets and are can be seen on any device with an internet connection. Highly recommended!

Pros

The sheer number of features is impressive. There are so many ways to sort students, based on their class, enrolment dates, any amount owing, and more! There are also many great features that reduce the workload of administration staff: group SMS or group email, again with so many ways to select only the families that meet your criteria. The financial side is good too, reducing the stress of taking payments.

Cons

There isn't much not to like about this software however there are some things that aren't particularly well explained or documented. For example, my club had previously set up auto enrolments and set the program to automatically charge an annual registration fee on enrolment. We turned off auto enrolments and then a year later tried to delete the registration fee category. I couldn't delete, but i also couldn't see a way to change it because auto enrolments were now turned off. Support was helpful in this, and the problem was easily fixed.

Kaitlin from GT Gymnastics

Running Multiple Locations is a Breeze

Before iClassPro, it was a struggle to run two gym locations without having systems that were able to connect to the internet. Now, we can run management and office software for both locations from a single location when necessary. We are able to easily connect with our customers and iClass helps them to enroll and pay for their child's tuition incredibly easy. We love that iClass is always releasing new features and able to quickly answer any of our questions or quickly fix any issues that arise with their software.

Pros

We love that we can switch seamlessly between both of our locations and manage enrollments, payments, and more for both gyms in little to no time. It takes some time to get all of the features down, but customer service is fantastic at chatting or speaking with you and makes sure that your questions are answered before they end their conversation with you. They will even follow up later to make sure things are still running smoothly.

Cons

While we love that iClassPro is always releasing new features to its current customers (without additional costs), some of their new releases are a little buggy and have some flaws. However, they are always quick to answer our customer support questions and let their development team know about the issues so that we can get a quick fix.

Katie from Grassroots Gymnastics

Overall great value!

We've cut out all paper in our program because of iclass! We take roll, clock in and out, email families, and sign online waivers to cut out the majority of the paper usage which cuts down on the amount of work and saves us time and money. The customer service is great. We also have recently added the iparty feature and booked a party that very day!

Pros

The customer support is probably our favorite part. The customer service reps are helpful in finding out exactly what you need and work to figure out the best solution for your business. The constant updated to features makes us feel like we are getting our monies worth. The new makeup tokens are a great addition, being able to track make-ups is so helpful!

Cons

Limited options with trial classes and registration fees. We charge for a trial class and there is no way to set that up in iclass, so we have to go in after the fact and manually add it which can be confusing to our clients. Also, the registration fee set-up also only lets you do a set price per student, or per family. We charge per student, but would like to cap a family at a certain point since some families have 3-4 children. For instance, we would charge full price for the first student, 20% off second and 50% or more for 3rd and 4th.

Holly from Creative Arts Guild

Review of iClassPro by Creative Arts Guild

Really just the issues with it integrating with Quickbooks are really my main issues. Anytime there are other issues that I call about they are normally fixed.

Pros

We love how easy it is to enter classes, take roll and communicate with parents. The Parent Portal is so easy for parents to use and all information is there at their fingertips. We love the way we are able to take attendance and keep up with students and skills.

Cons

I do not like the fact that iClassPro does not integrate with Quickbooks. This makes for an accounting nightmare. I am very ready for a fix for this issue. While I love all the report options that are available because this is not an accounting based software some of the reports do not give you correct information. For example, I cannot run an accounts receivable report for just one of our departments. This is information that I need but cannot get from this report. It does not matter if you choose one department you still get the total for all the departments. There are other small issues that the program has that are problem areas for accountants. However, the good far outweighs the issues I have with accounting.

Benjamin from Precizion 509 Gymnastics

icp

Pros

A good part of the s/w is user friendly, ie creating families, students and charges. The other part is rather complex, for good reason. Setting up the program right from the start is important so payments, enrollments and classes work well so the business owner can create reports and track data. The email variables are awesome.

Cons

Many of the reports need more instructions on how and WHY we should use them. Some parts need more customization for each business, ie there are more categories for staff than 1. active, and 2. inactive. Several times I've found some silly decisions made by designers that become problems for us managing customers. Example: when a coach leaves, I mark them 'inactive', so I assume they fall off the classes they are assigned to. Because then I go to that class, and select the new coach from the list provided (which is active only). But the CLA reports will still show both coaches! When I asked support about it they said it's just how it is. Think like a busy front office person handling hundreds of customers per day, and design the program appropriately.

Dennas from Firstlight Art Academy

Iclasspro is great

Can’t live without it.

Pros

Automation and comprehensive package for my school. The software is designed specifically for the needs of an education program, so it’s a perfect fit. It allows me to run efficiently and professionally. The cost is reasonable and the processing fees are good.

Cons

It is very complex but that’s also good because it allows for so much customization. Features are great. However, the interface can be extremely confusing in areas. There isn’t a lot of written documentation but the customer service completely makes up for that. They will walk me through anything. There are a few troubling spots in the customer interface. Supposed to be fixed soon. It doesn’t work very well integrating with other software. Reports are frustrating. its very difficult to get a picture of the past or future. Reports are limited. Some are great. But data can’t be arranged into a report based on the fields. All reports are already set up. There are filters though.

Kobe from Gravity Gymnastics

Gravity Gym

Pros

Online booking system is awesome, when it works. Don't like how often we have errors with the payment processing and we are charged every time. Having a partnership with an Australian gateway would be beneficial to Australian user as we can contact them directly.

Cons

Customer service is only available during USA business hours. Not easily adaptable to Australian services. Alot of Australian gymnastics centres use it, but some processes are not suited to our way of scheduling. The party section does not link to the customers account well. There is no way of telling what date the party is on, by looking at the customer financial section, you have to search the party section.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Seemed to cover all our needs at the time

Stephanie from Klamath Gymnastics, LLC

Works pretty well

We love using it, we love all of the updates, easy for the coaches to use.

Pros

I love that this company is constantly improving the software. I love the ease of use for the attendance tracker and skill achievement tracker.

Cons

I wish that the achievement tracker was not so complicated to set up.

Letisha from Eastside Edge Cheer and Dance

Overall review for small business

I am using the system for attendance, coach check in, adding and dropping classes as well as all my billing needs. I use the reports for my financial accounting. I have found all of the options available super helpful in running my business.

Pros

I own a small business and really enjoy using this product. I like the ease of use for my needs. The application is affordable as well. Customer service is on point and there to answer questions as I need as well.

Cons

I would like to be able to pinpoint and choose the specific billing item when I go into the automatic billing when I charge from the customer merchant accounts.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

I found this system easier to use for me over the alternate choices, and it met my needs.

Erin from Dulles Gymnastics Academy

Great Service and always adding new features and updates

iClassPro has developed into a tool that all of our coaches and managers can use, things that I would like to see added are generally added without me having to ask! They put in a lot of time and ewffort to give us the tools we need to reun our business.

Pros

Its ease of use is and flat rate is what drew us to use iClassPro in the first place since we started they have added so many new features without changing the price! No hidden charges will pile up on you and your database is all in one place! It is easy to use yet I have called and messaged support so many time and they can walk me through fixes and if not fix it for me! Everything we need is right at our fingertips! I have been able to get rid of 3 other programs just by using iClassPros features! Birthday Parties time Clock and Skill charts!!!!

Cons

Sometimes I get confused on set up (just because there are so many options) but its literally a call or email away and they message right away! Ive never been unhappy with the length of time it took to get an answer!

Ryan from Aerials Gymnastics

Opportunity

Pros

Bulk billing, statements, emails & txt messages..

Cons

There is a lot of room for growth when it comes to marketing, lead capture, sales process. As well as student retention, nurturing. The software lacks in power reporting and could be more configurable when it comes to putting useful data at your fingertips. It should be able to flag problems. Like overbooked / underbooked classes. It should be able to automate texting & emailing for special enrollment reminders and billing reminders. Automatic follow up email after a trial if the family hasn’t signed up. Should allow for open credit card processing. Virtually unusable parent portal for prospective new customers..

Valentina from Paramount Tumbling & Acrogymnastics

iClass review

Even though iclass charge a lot of money for a merchant account, chargebacks are a real nightmare. No matter how correct you are, if you have proof of charges or not, unlike other merchants, they just don't want to deal with it. If you do not agree with chargeback they advise you to go to arbitration or if you don't want to spend $250 on arbitration, they advise you to accept the chargeback and work directly with the customer on the payment arrangements.

Pros

Easy to use. Class schedule, emailing customers.

Cons

Not all reports are useful. Merchant account.

Pricing.

Sonya from Amplify Gymnastics

Review from a Gymnastics Gym

Overall everything has been positive. When we have had issues they get corrected pretty quickly and the system seems to be more consistent over time.

Pros

I like the way it is integrated with the coaches roll sheets and skill charts. I also love that it is a live system that parents can enroll through from home.

Cons

A smoother transition between athletes and classes when checking class availability.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

It has been so long I honestly cannot remember.

Charyl from The Aquatic Academy

Business is going swimmingly

Support has been great helping us merge our business processes into the iClass platform.

Pros

The family account management. Seeing when classes are open. The customer being able to sign up for classes. The skill tree feature.

Cons

I would like a few more reports. A way for customers to have charges added when they sign up for quicker payments. Ability to print or remind customers about upcoming classes/camps. Instructor substitutions.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Jackrabbit is priced per customer. That gets very pricey for a growing company.

David from Minnesota Xtreme

User-Friendly, invaluable and aesthetically pleasing

Overall it has been wonderful from day 1. Had a 1 on 1 phone call to get everything setup as well as follow-up calls. Custom service response time is always prompt and helpful. Price point was a bit higher at the beginning for a startup but is well worth the value.

Pros

Love the the parent portal, the statistical reporting and ease of use and setup

Cons

I would like to be able to customize the class certificates for a more personalized design. I would also like to be able to create some custom forms or edit the templates.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Visual appeal and ease of use

Laura from Xtreme Altitude, Flatirons, Timberline, Cartwheels Murrieta

iClassPro value

The ability to have everything online and accessible from anywhere is the most valuable. Allowing sign-ups online was a huge business increase.

Pros

Ability to navigate the site. Ability to get to clients, students and classes multiple ways. Ease of adding charges to accounts.

Cons

Lack of report filter options. Party pro is not fully integrated - can't save credit cards from parent portal.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Overall look of iClassPro and ease of moving around the program.

Toni from Mismo Gymnastics

Happy Customer

My experience, like I shared before is you listen to the customers! Since we started using iclass, I believe 6 years ago, you have made SO MANY great improvements. You have several different kinds of organizations that you are working with but you have created iclass in a way that it can cater to all. I started iclass with our gymnastics club and this last year we purchased a dance studio and I had them move their current software to iclass and it works great for them as well.

Pros

Easy to use, love it prorates for you, love the online enrollment process, love that your customer service is knowledgeable and helpful, love that you continue to REALLY update things and not just say for years this will be updated and it doesn't change. This was my experience with the last software company we used. When I found out iclass already had the functions they claimed were coming, I was sold on iclass!

Cons

Not really a way, that I am aware of, to make families that have not been "active" for a while be removed from day to day database.

Preston from Elevate Gymnastics

Needs more for todays marketing

Pros

I like the interface and how clean it is to get to where you need to go. I also really enjoy the kiosk features.

Cons

I think there should be some more customizable options for the portal when it comes to branding. We should also be able to past or use a facebook pixel and Google analytics to track the checkout process so we can re-target some of our customers and clients through todays Marketing avenues. Party portal needs to re-thought in how its filtered through time slots and such. Its hard to schedule certain time slots and if not reserved I make no money. It would be nice to have times throughout a set time that is chosen that parents could choose and than that blocks out any classes from showing that might not meet certain times available. For instance if I have a 2.5 hour time slot set for 6-8:30 on Friday but yet on Thursday night no one has reserved that. I would like a parent that may wanna do a 1.5 hour or even 2 hour time slot birthday to be able to reserve that time and than it would remove the 2.5 hour after. More freedom I guess. Also Promo codes should be able to be uses in Party.

Reasons for Choosing iClassPro

Pricing structure and interface layout

Shelly from Irving Gymanstics

iClassPro review

Pros

That is easy to see your classes, days and times. Its also easy to charge tuition. I like that its web based so we can use it on the go and that its linked to my website.

Cons

The reporting aspect absolutely sucks. You cannot get detailed reports. They keep saying its coming but to no avail. Like just getting a birthday list of the kids whose birthdays are in March and for that to be sorted chronologically from 1st to last. its just a report with the birthdays all mixed up. no order about it what so ever. On the Aging report for families who have not paid for it to be able to see what class they are in or to have the kids name on the report. But NO only the parents and what kids and parents have the same last name nowadays. What you process your payments it takes like 4 days for the money to go into your account. They said sign up with us and use our merchant account company and the funds will be available in 24 hours WRONG - 4 days!

Susan from Santa Barbara Gymnastics Club llc

Star Treck for the Industry

If they do not know the answer to a question they have sent us an email answering in 24 hours with the answer. The program has help us with our collection problems, by allowing us to automatically draw on accounts. The program has also helped us keep track of class sizes and retention.

Pros

One or two clicks and you have important information at your fingertips. The automatic echeck function has brought our bottom line up. There is someone available to help you with the program five days a week, when you do not know how to use a function. Parents can see everything they have spent with out having to call us to ask.

Cons

We would prefer it be able do lock down students accounts once they have left the program. For example in the skills section. If we were to sign off that a student had mastered a skill. They move and go to another gym after a period of time they have lost the skill. They try the skill, get hurt and show we passed them off as safe, we could be held negligent.

iClassPro Review

The time we save using iClassPro compared to our old manual avenue is incredible. Being able to quickly access current data has made our lives and the lives of our customers much easier. There's no way we could go back to our former processes - I don't know how we did it without iClassPro!

Pros

We went from manual registration on a monthly basis to online registration on a rolling basis and it has changed our business. Our office manager has more time to work with our customers and complete tasks rather than wasting it taking registrations, verifying rosters, and re-entering similar information each registration cycle.

Cons

Sometimes features are promised in the forum that either take years to appear or never become a reality. There are some very clear loop holes in the system that don't seem to be difficult fixes, such as not being able to email families on wait lists from the class page like active enrollments or have noted allergies/medical issues appear on the rosters.

Cinnamon from Indiana Gymnastics Center

iClassPro Review

In general we are pleased with iClassPro and the customer support we receive.

Pros

Centralized location to track all account information.

Cons

There are lots of steps to doing things. You have to do a lot of clicks. Reports are not very customizable. Not able to add more than one bank account. For sports facilities that have booster clubs there is a need for multiple accounts and being able to take payment through one centralized location such as iClass and being able to tell it if it goes to Booster or business is a must.

Ruth from ECCEL Learning LLC

Iclass Pro for everybody

The most valuable asset to iclass is the customer service. As a very green business owner and even less experienced with this type of software, I know an agent is just a phone call away. Every time I call, and ask the simplest of questions or how to do a typical transaction, the agent is able to WALK ME through it, step by step and click by click. I always end up apologizing if our phone call takes 3 seconds for them to answer a question of the most obvious operation OR for the very many questions I asked of them during a 20-minute tutorial on how to create a report or process a partial refund. I LOVE THIS! The fact that iclass staff does not assume everyone knows their way around a browser and their unlimited patience with new customers is UNRIVALED by any of the other services I employ as a business owner.

Pros

I am a new business owner and received a recommendation to use iclass pro from another colleague. My business is small so I am only using the service for its convenience and with very basic settings. But what I like about it is that once I grow, it will be ready for me. It's like, I am using 50% of the services, and once I need the other half, I will be able to access and benefit.

Cons

Since I am a new user, the learning curve has been pretty steep. There is SO much to learn to do and the software requires lots of details I don't know right away some times.

Stephanie from Jumping Bean Gymnastics

Organized and detailed

I have used both jack rabbit and iclass - I prefer iclass because of the overall flat fee cost once you reach a certain number it cost goes up with jackrabbit. It’s overall look is more professional and streamlined .

Pros

The dashboard feature is my favorite function as it helps to see the breakdowns of success between types of programs , enrollment , and financials month to month and by the year. I love that my customers can register and pay online at their own convenience.

Cons

I wish there was a way to add a location for expansion of business or that it could deposit into different accounts.

Scott from Tennessee Gymnastics Athletic Center

Happy with this program

Pros

Coming from a program that didn't offer everything Iclass does we have been very happy with this program. We like the different reports and the ease at getting to them. Taking attendance is a breeze. Communicating with staff through the program is great. Also being able to mass email the classes is a great asset.

Cons

We find we have to enter notes twice when we update our wait list kids. When we are on the dashboard and click on our wait list box we are only given the option to update the child's notes and it would be great to click on the child and it take you directly to the parents page. Having notes in two spots can get a little crazy. We have quite a few students who are from split households that split the tuition payments and both want to save a card on file to be drafted but we only have the option to save one card so each month we are trying to get in touch with the other parent to pay the tuition balance. We may not have figured out how to do this but it would be nice program in gym closed dates like for certain holidays.

Christy from Buckhead Gymnastics and Cheer

Excellent Software

I have had a great experience with IClassPro. Their staff is always quick to answer all of my questions and suggestions.

Pros

IClassPro is very user friendly. I have used this program for many years . IClassPro has made it easy for our customers to register and pay for the classes that they want on their own time. The dashboard on the home page is helpful by showing the number of current enrollments, a comparison to the past month of enrollments, and number of wait list students. I also love the staff features. Our staff members clock in and out daily through IClassPro Time Clock using their phone. They, also, take class attendance and do evaluations through their phone. They don't have to carry a folder of rolls. they keep their phone in their pocket until they need to take roll or do an evaluation.

Cons

Pulling a report can be a little challenging due to filters or past classes.