• Pros

• "The software is user friendly , easy to learn and makes scheduling a breeze."

• "Very flexible. Lots of features that while you may not need right away, are nice to have when needed."

• "It is easy to use and allows us to customize the settings for our practice."

• Cons

• "The practice management reports are terrible. Very difficult to compile and very poor selection"

• "There are no issues with the product/vendor. any issues are insignificant that it is a waste of time to even think about it."

• "Reports are limited; support often hard to understand; someone has to call back."

Browse MedicsPremier by Advanced Data Systems Reviews

Elarie from EMS Billing Service

A medical software that has grown with me for almost 30 years

Pros

It allows me to give my clients and patients reliable information within a minute. As a billing company, I have had requests for specific reports that I have always been able to supply. My software company has always responded quickly to my needs, no matter how small the problem was. Most important, when my hardware crashed many years ago, my information was retrieved and I was up and running within hours.

Cons

I was over whelmed by the look of Medics Premier initially. It took days to get comfortable with looking at so much information on a screen.

Reasons for Choosing MedicsPremier by Advanced Data Systems

After being a loyal customer of Advanced Data System, I felt confident in their suggestion of the Medics Premier program.

Patricia from Analytical Edge Laboratories LLC

Medics Premier

My experience has been a positive one. I have been able to learn a lot over the last year and look forward to the opportunity to continue to learn as we move forward with our growth as a company.

Pros

The system is fairly user friendly. The menu options along with the online Help function guide you through the program functionality. The explanation per line is extremely helpful

Cons

The reports. It takes multiple reports to obtain information that could potentially be located by being able to customize a report. Figuring out which report will provide the most needed information has been my biggest challenge. Automation between our LIMS (lab) side and the billing software had not been successful

Reasons for Choosing MedicsPremier by Advanced Data Systems

I was not a part of choosing this program, it was already in place when I began working for Analytical Edge Laboratories, LLC. I was a part of programming the initial set up to be ready for direct billing. These steps, though a little confusing, were fairly easy to figure out with the online help function and the team that is in place to assist us with this set up.

Jeff from Lakeside MRI

No support or response

Software is fine but people and processes and worse than any other software I have worked with.

Pros

Software is easy to use and the application support team has been helpful.

Cons

Everything starts with the sales team who is incompetent and generally will not respond. After several years, I have tried to add Texting but have to start with the Sales team. Apparently everyone with my organization has issues because the sales team initiates every request but is non-responsive.

PATRICIA from Cape Atlantic Gastro Assoc

User Friendly

We utilize the letter module & with the customized documents we created, we were able to discontinue using a professional print company. We fully utilize all modules of the product, from scheduling, to coding & billing, & patient statements.

Pros

MedicsPremier is extremely user friendly. We are able to quickly & efficiently perform tasks within the system in order to run our busy medical practice. MedicsPremier covers every aspect of office operation with ease. We are able to customize forms within the letter module to aid in patient care & daily tasks. We rarely have an issue but when necessary, support is readily available & expeditious.

Cons

We are very pleased with Premier & have used it for 20+ years. The only issue I can think of is, when making an appointment, if you open multiple screens, the demographics may not save.

Sam from University Eye Specialists

Maximizing Clinic Flow with Medics Premier

Pros

Medics Premier is a wonderful software in that it is easy to use - but at the same time offers a great deal of flexibility and customization so that we can tailor it to meet our unique needs as a medical practice. The software is simple to navigate for the new employee, yet offers complex reporting and analytics to help us evaluate our continuous improvement.

Cons

In general, if there is a feature that is not already built in to the program, or some sort of additional reporting that we would like, the ADS Medics Premier team is always ready to help customize and push through improvements and additions.

Jennifer from Dr. Debra May

Overall good software

My overall impression is 85% positive and I would still recommend them to others.

Pros

I love that the confirm phone texts go out the day before the appointment. We have it set to go out at 11 am and shortly after that the confirms and cancellations start coming in. It allows us the time to reschedule patients and to put patients in that are waiting for appointments.

Cons

I definitely am not crazy about when calling for customer service and have to put in a ticket and wait for a call back. The wait time is too long. I also would like them to improve on printing a statement for a patient. I tell patients jokingly "just 9 easy steps to a receipt".

Reasons for Choosing MedicsPremier by Advanced Data Systems

We chose it because it had point of sale software built in

Patrycja from CHICAGO ALLERGY AND ASTHMA

good software

Pros

Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to customize

Cons

Missing few features, some problems without explanation why

Sam from Alden Leifer MD PC

Support Service Must Be Improved

Pros

The software is ""lightning fast to perform on.

Cons

Customer Support is something that needs to be drastically improved. We pay $3000.00 for our support contract and most of the time we wait about 3 hours on average for someone to call us on each ticket created. Any support calls placed after 3pm EST are not being returned until the next business day.

CARYN from Addiction and Trauma Recovery Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Pros

It's easy to use and has great posting functions. Posting payments and charges goes smoothly in this software.

Cons

It doesn't put the account overview in date of service order. It puts in order that it's entered which makes it hard to find specific dates without scrolling through the entire chart.

Cindy from WGM Obstetrics & Gynecology, PC

Great Medical Software

I have found MedicsPremier to be easy to learn and use. It covers all of our practice needs from a to z. It allows us to customize the software to our needs.

Pros

It is easy to use and allows us to customize the settings for our practice.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the software, it suits our needs perfectly.

Nicole from Trident Labs

Medics Premier review

“Our company has produced incredibly powerful results for our clients in terms of the revenue we've generated and the efficiencies we take advantage of.”

Pros

Ease of use and ability to run reports myself.

Cons

There are times when I cannot find the right report, however, I am able to get help through my RCM team.

Reasons for Choosing MedicsPremier by Advanced Data Systems

The sales person was informative and always available for questions along with a system that is very user friendly. The software is very good, but I found the whole RCM package to be the best fit for us. The team we have in place is very professional, detail oriented and has done a terrific job of handling our billing needs and concerns.

Jessica from The Eye Center

Medics Premier integrates well with our EHR software. There are many features that we utilize and many that we do not; it’s nice to know we have options though.

Pros

This software is user friendly and if we cannot figure something out, customer service responds quickly with a solution.

Cons

I would like to see some improvement on customizable forms. We have made some requests in the past for certain forms to be created. While Medics was able to create something we could work with, it wasn’t exactly the outcome we had in mind. Our EHR software provides a word document that can be customized us and has been wonderful to use.

Liza from Claim Expert, Inc

Great Customer Service

Our billing company has been using Medics Premier for 15 years and our business has grown with ADS. Customer Support is absolutely incredible. ADS has helped us to produce powerful results for our clients in terms of revenue we've generated.

Pros

Medics Premier is user-friendly and easy to use, with many useful reports and features. Customer Support is absolutely incredible.

Cons

It is not a big issue, but sometimes the update adds some features that seems to me useless, but I am sure some people may find those new features quite helpful.

Reasons for Choosing MedicsPremier by Advanced Data Systems

Medics Premier is more user-friendly and easy to use

BARBARA from Miami Lakes Eye Care Center, PA

Tested and True

our insurance a/r and patient a/r is better than ever

Pros

easy implementation, extremely user friendly, billing time saver, excellent integration with our ehr which is EyeMD

Cons

alot of reporting options for me to remember, so whenever I need assistance, support is always willing to help

Reasons for Choosing MedicsPremier by Advanced Data Systems

the company has many years in the industry and is tested and true. we've been with ADS since 2011

Eric from Worthington Mental Health LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

I trusted my business with ADS....

Pros

I trusted my business with ADS and am so thrilled I did. I had another system where I was losing money hand over fist and ADS with great people and software saved my money! My company has grown significally with ADS. They are always there for me!

Cons

When a company saves your money there is nothing negative to say!

ANDREA from Medical Practice

MEDICS REVIEW

OVERALL EXPERIENCE IS GOOD. NO REAL CONCERNS.

Pros

The software is user friendly , easy to learn and makes scheduling a breeze.

Cons

The merging of patient information gets inputted at times if not careful and we lose the new information.

I CAME INTO THE PRACTICE AND THEY ALREADY WERE SET UP

TANYA from Physicians Claims Mgmt

MedicsPremier Software

Pros

I like the functionality of the reports, posting of payments and charges with ease. Accounts are easy to read.

Cons

creating sets for users. setting up the scheduler.

Orlando from Eye Associates of Boca Raton

Excellent PM System

Excellent PM application compared to what we've used in the past.

Pros

Cons

Looks a little bit dated in look and feel.

Ted from Glendale Dermatology

Medics Premier

Pros

It works well, no complaints. Easy to use

Cons

No EMR. Can get EMR to link so not so bad

May 2016

Ro from CYNTHIA J MACKAY MD

May 2016

Easy to use system

Pros

I get fast service whenever we need it. The work is completed quickly.

Cons

If you need to reinstall after a crash, you will pay close to what you paid to get the system in the first place. Shouldn't be, when you are paying an annual fee to maintain the service.

Shelby from MAD Billing Service, LLC

Great customer service!

Pros

Training was simple and easy to learn. This software is extremely user friendly and if there is something you don’t know, customer support is very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes the system crashes and you have to restart it or reinstall it. That’s really the only con I can think of.

March 2016

Rory from Park Avenue Medical Professionals

March 2016

Couldn't ask for more!

Pros

Product is user friendly and the after-support is strong.

samantha from network marketing

medicspremier

overall i would refer this product to someone to use it simple and easy to get the money to see more patients

Pros

this is a software and system both has helped in the company billing and management of the overall company's billing functions and get money owned to the company

Cons

so far i am happy with this system but the price is high

Jeff from Refresh Therapy

Terrible service

STAY FAR AWAY!!!!

Pros

Nothing... The billing contact has been decent.

Cons

Reports are inaccurate... Severe lack of communication... Reminders randomly stop working... They try to blame issues on the fact that our offices uses Apple products or poor WiFi connections. When we ask pointed questions, they can't come up with a straight answer. Constantly told, "everything is working on our end", yet when they screen share they see/admit we're having issues.

September 2009

Sheila from Small Business Success, Inc.

Medics Elite

I would recommend Medics Elite to most physician practices.

Pros

System works with windows operating system which most companies have on their computers and most employees are able to use it without diffuculty as it is an environment in which they are familiar. Access to data can be limited, based on the need to know of the employee-great for HIPAA. Excellent support for questions on the program itself.

Cons

Does not have flexibiliy for modification as well as Unix/Linux operating system does. Therefore, Advanced Data Systems is limited in meeting needs for something special. There is no SQL manual and support can be frustrating on this subject.

Tyona from Perry Family Medicine

Great system!

In our office it is great because we can create the system to work with what we do daily. The system is easy to use and if there is any a system problem I get help fast. If I ever have any questions I am able to get them answered and shown how to do things.

Pros

That you get to create temples that best suit your office.

Cons

System errors that accord sometimes.

Claudia from Drs. Rosenthal & Siekanowicz

Costumer Service staff is great! but once they call to resolve an issue, most of the time they don't know how to resolve. Most of the time they have to get back to us.

Pros

That we don't have fill in different tabs on patient demos. Being able to print bills and letters and save them on pdf format.

Cons

can't print the adequate reports for our practice. Not being able to fix our own custom forms. Huge cons is that we have to constantly making sure the insurance order is clicked otherwise the the hcfas wont print...among other things. No very happy with this new system.

Debra from Horizon Medical Group

Good but could be better

I manage a 5 Doctor medical practice in NYC and used it for 6 years

Pros

Very easy to learn and very user friendly

May 2015

Adriana from Heartland Anesthesia LLC

May 2015

Best anesthesia specific billing software!

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and enter the information. We just sent our first submission yesterday, so I don't have much experience. So far everything has been very positive. From the salesman, Larry, to John who trained us and Marisol who helped with the submission, everyone has been excellent!

Cons

Haven't found anything yet. Every time I've had a question, I call or email, and I get a immediate reply or call. If it continues this way, you will definitely stand out as the best customer service company!

June 2015

Kristine from The Center, LLC

1.5

1.5

June 2015

We are largely unhappy with ADS.

Pros

The posting process is elegant and easy. We are able to easily create records for new patients, although the system will not tell you if you have a duplicate entry nor are you able to delete an entry even if duplicated

Cons

We cannot look up mental health benefits in any useful way, despite being assured we could. We cannot use the product for payroll because of repeated inaccuracies in the way the system seems to randomly miss ERH payments. Submitting claims is not the "push of a button" we were promised, but rather a 27-step process (yes, we counted). Customer service is hit and miss. Some folks there are conscientious and thoughtful, others are impossible to understand or apathetic at best. At one point the system was down for two days and not one of our calls to customer service were answered nor were any of our multiple email requests for help.

January 2015

Trish from James R. Clarke, P.T., P.A.

January 2015

User-friendly and easy to train new employees

Pros

I like the ease of the drop down menus and customized reports. The scheduling module is easy to customize with color-coded appointments.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to customize for physical therapy as opposed to physician office.

September 2009

Trish from James R. Clarke, P.T. P.A.

office manager

I would recommend this product because it is easy to learn and easy to use on a daily basis

Pros

Cons

Monthly statements are not always user friendly for the patient. They are somewhat difficult for them to understand. I've never been able to priont previous patient payments on regular monthly itemized statements.

Joyce from PSHDC.com

Office Coordinator

I would recommend this product to people who are looking into switching systems.

Pros

Window base is very easy to use and explain to new employees on the use of system. Tech support is always very helpful.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Karol from Susquehanna OB GYN

September 2009

The system is working fine for our practice.

Pros

Easy to use; easy to train.