• Pros

• "Easy to use and has a lot of great features for our practice. "

• "It’s very user friendly and easy to use. Application covers majority of my needs for the clinic and staff."

• "This software was very affordable for a new small medspa business and was quick and easy to implement."

• Cons

• "I found that there is nothing that I like least about this software. So far I feel it has exceeded my expectations. Other than it would be nice to be able to utilize the 24 hour clock. "

• "I wish there was more customization functions. "

• "There’s nothing I can honestly say I dislike."

Browse AestheticsPro Reviews

Lynnea from Balance Medical, PLLC

Launching and Running a Medical Aesthetics Practice with Aesthetics Pro

I am extremely pleased with this remarkably comprehensive software - since it helps manage the medical, financial and marketing aspects of the practice. I purchased this software before launching a startup, and Aesthetics Pro has facilitated smooth operation in almost all facets of the practice. The EMR forms and templates have easily edited text and graphics. The side-by-side photo gallery, which can marked, is also simple to use; the staff spends comparatively little time creating comprehensive medical records. Clients can access discharge instructions from the client portal, or we can email them easily if left behind. We will take advantage of online booking and in-application messaging as we grow. But what really separates Aesthetics Pro from other EHRs is the seamless integration of marketing efforts and lead tracking. The increased efficiency (reduced staff time on redundant data entry) using a program that merges marketing software with EHR software. The lead list database in Aesthetics Pro has been crucial to our growth and success – converting a lead to client takes one click. Besides being able to send email blasts within the EMR, we can monitor the effectiveness of of all of our marketing campaigns – from print to digital to meet-and-greets. We’re also now able to track our referring clients, so we know those who like recommending us to others. Aesthetics Pro’s inventory tracking is also invaluable. Highest praise for this well-crafted, robust software.

Pros

Tracks, manages and markets to new leads- including email blasts & touchpoints Excellent EMR Inventory tracking Tracks efficacy of our marketing efforts to determine ROI Metric reports are simple to generate Tracks patient referrals and marketing effort effectiveness via rewards tracking Dashboard tracks patient balances and services remaining in packages easily Easy to create pop up notes for informal communication re: patient Option to fully integrate the website and the practice management software Frequently adds new features to augment quality of patient care and marketing Scheduling by staff member, room and device helps avoid scheduling errors

Cons

The patient's allergies list/profile does not appear in the patient's dashboard, and does not pop up in any way while writing the patients' medical notes. Same for emergency medical contact. The training information comes only video format, so its difficult to look up the answer to specific 'how to' questions after the videos have been viewed. Fortunately, the support staff is extremely prompt responding to both basic and complex queries via an in-application communication system - so these questions are quickly answered. The way the consent and discharge forms are currently structured, we can alter existing forms, but cannot create or add new ones.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied August 2018

Thank you Dr. Villanova!! This is great info!

Meredith from New Life Aesthetics Pa

Tech support knowledge

Pros

All needed features for managing inventory, medical records, marketing, scheduling and running reports are in one place. I LOVE the new e-record creator.

Cons

No available text marketing that aligns with email marketing; non-editable text reminder; patient portal is not user friendly. Please add a text (checkbox) box signature option (in lieu of the signature pad) for the e-record creator feature. Also, for the e-record creator, please add the option of importing images for treatment records so that we can create non-static forms for injectables etc. Additionally, I think that an app for our handheld devices would be an excellent feature, that I really miss having with my old Vagaro software.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

To have electronic medical records in the same location as the other features.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied May 2020

Thank you Meredith! We will be have image support for the E-Record Creator very soon! All the best, -AestheticsPro Team

GARY from GARY E RUSSOLILLO MD PC

COMMENTS

OVERALL IS GOOD !! CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM IS GOOD MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT TEAM ON A CALL RATHER THAN GOING THROUGH THE SPANISH INQUISITION GIVE US A NUMCER WHICH WOULD AUTOMATICALLY POPULATE OUR INFORMATION PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO PRINT OUT A MONTH OF APPOINTMENTS ON ONE SHEET RATHER THAN A WEEK ONLY

Pros

THE MOST IMPORTANT FEATURE IS CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICE - AND THAT IS [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -SHE IS FANTASTIC AND HELPS US MOVE SMOOTHLY WITH THE SOFTWARE- SHEI S A COMPLIMENT TO YOUR SOFTWARE AND YOUR ORGANIZATION!!!!!

Cons

YES INTEGRATION WAS MORE DIFFICULT THAN EXPECTED-THERE ARE MANY LITTLE THINGS THAT CAN BE IMPROVED TO MAKE IT EASIER IN EVERY DAY LIVING-WE HAVE SENT SEVERAL SUGGESTIONS BUT HAVE NOT SEEN ANY YET - YOU HAVE MADE A NEW HOME PAGE WHICH WAS ALRIGHT BUT NEGLECTED OTHER THINGS THAT THE PEOPLE AT THE SUPPORT NUMBER SAY ARE COMING. -IT WOUOLD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO SEE AND SEARCH MORE THAT A HUNDRED NAMES -YOU CAN ON SCROLL DOWN MORE THAN A HUNDRED -SMALL THINGS LIKE WHEN YOU ARE ENTERING A DATE HAVE IT CLICK OVER TO THE NEXT FIELD AUTOMATICALLY- -MAKE IT EASIER TO ENTER PHOTOS FROM CAMERA OR PHONE -I CAN GET A LIST IF YOU PREFER-THIS IS MEANT IN A HELPFUL WAY AND NOT JUST COMPLAINING -THER ARE THINGS THAT COULD BER ADDED THAT WOULD MAKE IT EVEN MORE DESIRABLE TO THE MEDICAL FIELD-WHICH IS A HUGE MARKET AND EXPENSIVE-THIS WOULD BE ESPECICLLY (ADD SPELL CHECKER TO THE PROGRAM) USEFUL TO THE PRIVATE PRACTITIONER

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

THE PROGRAM HAS MANY GOOD FEATURES FOR OUR PLASTIC SURGERY PRACTICE AND SKIN CARE WITH INVOICE AND QUOTE PRODUCING AND KEEPING TRACK OF INVENTORY-PLUS BEN WAS GOOD AT SALES AND HELPINGHOWEVER, THE STAR IN THE ORGANIZATION AND MY STAFF WILL BACK ME UP 100% IS [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] -SHE HAS BEEN A KIND PERSON WHEN WE ARE IN TROUBLE AND FRUSTRATED AS ONE WOULD HOPE FROM YOUR DOCTOR IN DIFFICULT TIMES. SHE HAS SOLVED EVERY PROBLEM WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED AND IS PLEASANT, EFFECTIVE, EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGE AND A WONDERFUL ASSEST TO YOUR PROGRM AND COMPANY. I HOPE YOU WILL PLEASE TELL [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] WHAT A JEWEL YOU HAVE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION.!!! AND IT IS NICE TO HEAR AN EMPLOYEE SPEAK HIGHLY OF HER EMPLOYER IN THE HIGHEST REGARDS- IT IS RARE TO HEAR THAT TODAYTHE PROGRAM IS WORKING WELL NOW AND WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR WHAT SCANNER TO PURCHASEYES I WOULD RECOMMEND YOUR PROGRAM TO OTHERS!!

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied April 2021

Gary we really appreciate the thorough and thoughtful feedback, we will definitely be sharing with our team! As you know we are here to assist you in any arena you need, and you know where to find us. Have a wonderful day, -AestheticsPro Team

Kathy from HERmd

Clunky and Buggy

Pros

My practice has used Aesthetics Pro for over 6 months now. While it is certainly an upgrade from pen and paper (what we used before!) I wish we had chosen a different software altogether. Because the upfront on-boarding is so cumbersome, it will be difficult to switch platforms now. From the beginning, the user experience has not been great. Having patients complete forms through their "portal" on an iPad is a frequent source of frustration for our clients. Additionally, if they forget to hit the obscure "save" button at the bottom, the system does not save the forms. Their customer service, which we need to use often due to bugs in their platform, is defensive and not client-oriented. For the past two weeks, we have been unable to modify staff schedules in the system so our front desk has had to keep track of schedules using pen and paper. When we tried to elevate this issue, we were told by a senior account liaison that this issue was not an "urgent matter". The main reason we got Aesthetics Pro was for their scheduling capability, so it's hard to image what kind of issue would be more urgent. Avoid this software at all cost!

Cons

Not user-friendly for staff or patients. Customer service is not client-oriented. Software often has bugs that limit functionality. Features are not very dynamic or customizable.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied July 2020

Hi Kathy, We apologize you're unhappy with AestheticsPro. We want to ensure proper use of our product allowing you to grow your business as so many other Medical Spas have. We see that your onboarding session is still available, we strongly recommend completing this important first step. Upon account activation, we provide unlimited access to training videos, 1 hour onboarding session, 2- 30 minute Q&A sessions, & unlimited access to the support ticketing system with additional training available upon request. We'd love to get some time scheduled. We understand the staff scheduling issue has been resolved. Regarding the iPad issue, we apologize for taking longer than it should have. Senior Management is aware and we'll ensure prompt resolution is taken. Your account liaison did advocate on your behalf and provided a discount. Our success is dependent on your success. Please reach out directly with future issues or questions. Sincerely, The AestheticsPro Team

Ema from Estar MedSpa & Innovative Health Center

Just what we needed!

The software has cut down our workflow significantly. It is intuitive and easy to maneuver.

Pros

Easy to use and integration was not as stressful as I thought it would be. We still have to upload all our patient documents into their accounts one at a time because there is no way to do a bulk import. But all in all, very good software.

Cons

communication between employees could be updated to a text messaging or email messaging system. But we are using the company announcement feature for that. Also, we would have preferred for completed appointments to be greyed out. Not a big deal but it would further improve the aesthetics of the software. Same-day support is preferable but they have been pretty responsive with tickets.

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

We chose AestheticsPro because it supports what we do at our medical spa and most importantly is easy to use.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

Kareo markets their product to medical spas but it is my opinion that they are not built for medical spas. The software is unable to track prepaid services or track gift card payments. Setup was a hassle and our daily workflow was a nightmare.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied February 2021

Thank you for the feedback back Ema! We will definitely look into improvements that can be made with our internal/staff messaging and communications. Have a great day, -AestheticsPro Team

Jennifer from Liquid Lyft

Software tech help

Chat is TOO hard, as I do EVERYTHING & time is wasted with chat, especially when it's difficult to type exactly what my experience is with computer/software struggles - HARD to type this out, etc. BUT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was AWESOME!!!! ABOVE & BEYOND ...truly saved my day with ESSENTIAL work I needed help with to generate revenue (so crucial in this "Stay At Home" period. So....please, THANK [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for me - he deserves a raise!

Pros

the price (AND - [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] customer service via phone & screen share - REALLY HELPED! Nothing beats a "live" person! )

Cons

ease of use, chat customer service And ...LONG videos I had to watch just to get started & continue to have to do so, plus they don't match your current updated software. Hard to find the exact spots of video I'm needing to watch, rather the entire 30 min, 1, or 1.5 hrs of screen time.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

Wasn't in love with the software & price went up....but it was more user friendly.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied July 2020

Thank you Jennifer! We love the shout outs! -AestheticsPro Team

Joanna from Integrated Medicine Institute, Inc.

Great feature at a great price

I've worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] several times now over the past year. He has been extremely helpful, patient, and resourceful. Each time I've worked with him he has demonstrated a passion for customer service as well as having robust knowledge as it relates to the system, it's capabilities, and how the user can get the absolute highest utility from their product.

Pros

1. End-user perspective: I was able to intuitively navigate this system with relative ease from the outset. This made the implementation process virtually painless. 2. Operations: New staff members are trained on the system and are able to develop a high-degree of competence in very short period of time when compared to other systems I have trained staff on in the past. Having a system that can be easily adopted by staff allows them to operate in a more independent manner thereby giving the owner/operator such as myself, the freedom to steer the business as a whole. 3. Patient experience: Of course there is a certain population of people who have challenges with technology to begin with. However, for patients who are tech savvy, the system provides superior convenience. 4. Fiscal aspects: The accuracy and robustness of the data I am able to extract is superb. I am able to make sound business decisions based on metrics. Forecasting is so much easier when I can do meaningful drill-downs. There's no guess work involved.

Cons

There are two things I would consider REALLY working on. First is the appearance of the system. As well as it functions, it should also "look" a little sleeker, sexier, more aesthetically pleasing. Especially being that the product is geared toward people who work and are consumers of the beauty industry. Secondly, I'd do the same for the marketing material. The image library could be updated and the templates could be more user-friendly too. I have a ton of my own material in jpeg, pdf, and even links that I can download into the marketing template. Then there's the template itself which are difficult to maneuver, when select a color for one area with the intention of using the same color (for the sake of consistency) in another area, there's no way to determine exactly what that color is upon your next selection being that you have to guess the color based on where you placed your courser last on the color gradient.

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

The only reason I would consider switching is the ability to prescribe electronically.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied November 2019

Joanna, this is some wonderful feedback! Thank you very much for being so thoughtful and thorough! Have a great day! -AestheticsPro Team

Mary from Illuminate Skin Health LLC

Awesome customer service and an easy to use software system

This has been the easiest part of starting my business!! The team is very helpful and responsive to my emails.

Pros

Aesthetics Pro is easy to navigate, add services and products and has a very dynamic e-record creator. I was very pleased that the software has hundreds of pre-created consent forms, treatment records, provider forms for literally EVERY aesthetic service that I could think of offering to my clients. I can pick and choose the ones I want to see, easily alter and create entirely new forms and send them to my clients e-portal to sign. The medical record side of the software is very easy and pretty, lol. The calendar, appointments and even email response to clients is very functional and easy to use. I should know because I have set it all up myself. With the help on the Support Team, Support Webinar, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the Onboarding Team.

Cons

I would like to be able to add "disposable" products like syringes, gauze, needles that are not charged to the client and have the system provide a profit/loss with these items included.

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

This system does everything and is based in a cloud so all I needed was my computer. The decision was easy and all for a very affordable price.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied October 2020

Thank you Mary! We appreciate the kind words and are happy you are finding success. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

Jose from Blue Haven Medical Spa

E-record configuration

Pros

The e-records and now that we will be using the client portal that as well. The double booking feature is great as well as the set time for each procedure.

Cons

Sometimes it stops working completely and the fact that will not allow us to upload documents/photos larger then 2 mb

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

We need it a better software with more capabilities and that won't allow for double booking mainly

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied July 2020

Thank you Jose! -AestheticsPro Team

Carla from Sedalia Aesthetics

Using Aesthetics Pro Online

So far we have had a pretty good experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I have spent a lot of time with the support videos and the support Tickets to

Pros

we really like the way it can track the products ands services used by clients. They may purchase a large amount product but only use it a little at a time. This system lets us know what they have remaining in a concise and efficient way.

Cons

That there is no App for iPad or iPhone.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

We needed a program that was more inclusive and efficient. We wanted to track services and amounts purchased over time and money . We wanted to be able to easily run financial reports and services reports.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied August 2020

Thank you Carla!

Kelsie from Springs Body Sculpting

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

I am beyond pleased with AestheticsPro and overall, it is the best "All-in-One" day-to-day business tool I have ever used. I brought AestheticsPro to Springs Body Sculpting from another company I previously worked for because of how much I like it. This is my first time on the "admin" side so that is where I am needing more help but overall it is the best software system around!

Pros

This software is incredibly easy to use and covers so many topics to make it the perfect "All in one" business management tool. What I love the most is the quality of support that I get along with this software. I am not incredibly "tech savvy" so I occasionally need to reach out to the support team for help. And I am always so grateful and impressed with the swift response and the explicit direction I get from the support team to take care of things. I have had the privilege of personally speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a handful of times as she guided me through various things; and I have to say: she is AMAZING! Her vast knowledge, customer care, getting me the answers very quickly, and above all her personable personality where I feel 100% comfortable and at-ease talking to are unparalleled! She is a true gem and I love that someone like her is able to support my business on her end. I feel 100% confident in her ability on the support end.

Cons

I do wish I could edit and customize the E-Configuration forms but it looks like my wish will come true soon enough! That would be my only "con"

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

Because it had everything I needed for running both day-to-day operations and overall operations with such ease.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

As soon as I was hired of VP of Operations and Sales with Springs Body Sculpting, I told the owner that I was switching to AestheticsPro immediately and he was happy to do so. I never knew his previous software system

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied April 2020

Thank you very much Kelsie! We will have your account manager contact you as you can now edit E-Records more thoroughly! Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

JOHN from Velvet Effect Lasers

Industry: Medical Devices

2nd review for this company, I left review April 2017

Once I started using the rewards program, I noticed if you discount a service or procedure, the rewards do not adjust. I also noticed right away, that is they use rewards to reduce cost at POS payment. The points do not adjust either. So, basically they getting full point valve no matter what. Even if you enter a discount in the POS. I calculated the extra points being issued would bring 1000's of losses to the business, for a incorrect rewards system. Within a year, 10,000's. I also learned quickly, that clients/patients where being charged tax on the gross amount of the sale. No reduction in tax, if reward points are used. So, I discovered 100's of over charges to clients and 100's of tax liabilities to my business. within 20 days of using the rewards program, I reported this. I was told that's the way it was designed and that's the way it is staying. I pleaded to have them change it. I manually, everyday need to adjust each and every sale. And, only the administrator account can adjust reward point. NO OTHER USERS can. I pleaded they fix that also. Nothing changed. I stated 1000's of your users are losing money and taxing incorrectly. It's now over 9 months and no newsletter to clients stating this fault and rewards program unchanged. Also they replied to my last review on this site, they did fix EMV after months of battle also. But, no one has reached out to me to strengthen the terrible customer service. They need to FIX THIS ASAP.

Pros

90% of the platform and software is excellent for my Med Spa application. Read my other review on some other specifics, none of that has changed.

Cons

Customer service and lack of accountability when they have issues or created a faulty environment for business users. So many times when you write a ticket, they are disbelieving that an issue has occurred and 4% of time will admit it. I have requested a new account manger for months now. WITH no response. Here is a major issue. In April 2018 they released a rewards program, which is brilliant and excellent for the current market of customer retention. I was very excited, so I launched a campaign to all my clients and potential new clients. BUT, it's losing my business money if I don't adjust every sale. And, I warned them, 1000's of their existing accounts are at jeopardy also. No action has been taken in 9 months.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied February 2019

John, thank you again for your candid feedback. As stated previously within tickets and email we feel their might be a disconnect between how you expected the Rewards System to function, and how it actually functions. We apologize for this disconnect, but short of a full redesign of the feature there is not much we can do. Our support staff will continue to assist with any inquiries you have, and we welcome further correspondence through appropriate channels. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

John from Velvet Effect Lasers

Using the software for 4 years now. Need better customer support

Overall, i have used a POS and scheduler in the past. This online POS is great with features and e records. The biggest challenge is the customer support. It's a call in center to leave a message, at some outside contracted company. Who then in turn takes your message, like you are an unknown customer. Then you must await a call back. But, that's not what they want. They want you to write a support ticket. So imagine this, you are processing a credit card and the client/patient is right there and something happens. Guess what you got no one to reach out to for immediate assistance. The whole system has had a network failure a few times. But, not a lot. But, when it does happen, you have zero access to any of files, pint of sale and most important, your scheduler. Guess what try and call them. NO ONE will be there to take your call and you can not submit a ticket. I recently tried to snap shot my issues to their support email and it got returned to they can not accept the issue. Must write a ticket. Problem is you also can not submit screen shots on a support ticket. It very frustrating when you need immediate support to later support. Again this credit card transactions, scheduling factors and much more. These are time sensitive matters to a business owner, and it's not easy to write tickets to describe something that is technical. To time consuming. When they hire a in house receptionist and a on the phone available support technician. I'll revise this review. But, to date, I'm very unsatisfied with there support methods and system. Seams they are under staffed for the demand of support. Or are not willing to invest in having the staff to personally take your call and walk you through any concerns or issues.

Pros

Some glitches here and there. But overall, I like using there scheduler and E-records. A lot of available template forms. POS and inventory is easy yo set up and operate. Love online access from anywhere. Love the client log in factor.

Cons

Customer support system is below average. It's not time of essence with them, for an environment for the end users that is. Credit card processor is not to your choosing. They use only Vantiv and current do not support the card chip reader. I already lost a charge back, with all proof of user signing, picture of client being there and receiving the treatment. But, due to new compliance that started end of 2016. Merchant loses if you do not have card chip reader. I asked Aesthetics Pro, for reimbursement for their failed compliance and they DID NOT accept liability.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied December 2018

John, thank you for the honest feedback and recommendations to help our team better accommodate you and your staff. It is always our hope we can provide the best software experience possible and we appreciate your concerns and will be addressing them internally. Additionally, we will have an account manager reach out directly to help in establishing a direct line of communication. Best regards, AestheticsPro Online. 12/5/18 Update: As Capterra/Software Advice/GetApp has started promoting older reviews it is worth noting that this feedback is from 4/13/2017 and we have worked with John to resolve his pending inquiries. We are also now 100% EMV/Chipcard compatible!

Kathleen from Procerus Skin Care

I have been using this software for 5 years.

Scheduling, invoicing, tracking treatments remaining. Client facing data entry kiosk. Email follow up templates. Inventory management system.

Pros

I've used this software for 5 years. I reviewed it in 2014. Over the course of the 5 years, we've added new services and devices. We have had great support from development enabling us to keep up with form development and modifications. We love that the software is cloud based and we are able to use iPads for client intake, consent forms, etc. In our treatment rooms, we use the iPads for photography and charting, being able to upload the photos on the spot to the record. The side by side option in the photo gallery is excellent for ongoing care of our clients. I am able to extract valuable data from the available reports in order to help me run needed data analysis critical for my practice.

Cons

I wish that I could integrate data with quickbooks and be able to load customers and sales data into my principle financial software.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied August 2017

Looking forward to another 5 years, thank you Kathleen! If you have any questions about reports, please feel free to reach out to our Support Team, the Line Item Discount Report might be just the tool you need that will help you with your financial data!

Deirdre from Back to 30 Rejuvenation Centers

Love everyone and most things about Aesthetics Pro

The process has been great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a life saver and regularly talks me off a ledge as I implement this program. Today I had an extremely thorough training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was so kind and helpful in helping me find work arounds for our business here.

Pros

That you have ALMOST everything I need in one place minus a few key things

Cons

Appt colors - I need free reign Membership features are lacking - subscription is just a payment plan Taking items out of inventory is a problem unless you want to give every member of staff full access and i do not - I want multiple services to be able to draw from the same pool of product The access you need to perform necessary functions crosses over with things we don't want people to have access to Tracking back bar items

EMR

Wanted cloud based AND EMR

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied July 2020

Thank you Deirdre! Keep an eye out for memberships - we are working on some updates for 2020! -AestheticsPro Team

Andi from Nicole Norris MD Medical Spa

Tech Support was great in responding quickly to our issues! They even called us, much appreciated!

Our cookies, chrome updated and cleared. Our IT rep is being called on a regular basis regarding something or another going on w this system. The screen navigation seems to be inconsistent; sometimes date shows, sometimes not. Sometimes the calendar works great, sometimes not. When do you update? Are we aware of updates? Does your company have update skype calls to show users to continue getting the best use of the system? Surely things have been updated and changed for the better since we started a year ago...

Cons

When patient's are wanting to check out it takes too long to check them out and then try to make an appointment, etc; too much screen navigation when we are at our busiest. Also, patient's don't always sign paperwork before they come into the office, there should be a way to bring the paperwork all up at once and they can sign across the board, or sign once and it signs ALL the paperwork. We constantly tell them the paperwork is in their email, and to read it and sign it, 9 times out of 10 they don't, so it's a huge time consumer to bring each consent up one at a time. What can be easier for the provider than navigating thru anywhere from 4-8 forms at an appt?

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied September 2017

Thank you for the thorough review! We will have an Account Manager reach out to you and cover some of our most recent software updates and any questions you may have. Best regards, - AestheticsPro Team

Richard from LightRx

Fast, User-Friendly, and Comprehensive

Myaestheticspro gives us everything we need to manage our medical spas. Point of sales, CRM, appointment scheduling, medical records, inventory management, resource configuration, business analytics, client outreach tools -- Myaestheticspro comes with all of that and more in a nicely priced, HIPAA compliant package. It also boasts an exceptionally well streamlined end user experience, which makes the process of onboarding new staff is an absolute breeze given how simple and intuitive the software is to use. Moreover, the development and account management staff have been exceptionally helpful recently in getting our entire company switched over to using Myaestheticspro; it was a painless, seamless transition, so I can tell you from personal experience that you can expect an exceptional support network to boot.

Pros

Myaestheticspro is incredibly user-friendly and comes pre-loaded with a bevy of management and reporting tools -- and at a very reasonable price.

Cons

There isn't anything I actively dislike about the software, and any gripes one might have are mere trifles considering the exceptional functionality and value.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied December 2018

Thank you Richard, it is always a pleasure working with you are your staff! -AestheticsPro Team

Luis from Allure Medspa LLC

Industry: Cosmetics

Getting the most out of AP software

Pros

AP Addresses many of our needs, however as we move forward in the development of our systems we have run into inadequacies in zincing with AP. The CS team, however is always looking at different ways or go arounds to the software as AP continues to enhance it's interface of the different mechanics of the software.

Cons

The limited API interface with merchant service systems

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

served ours needs better.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

needed more robust system.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied July 2020

Thank you Luis! Always appreciate your insight! -AestheticsPro Team

Hilda from Skin101 Clinics

5 star company

I did a great deal of research before deciding on My Aesthetics Pro. After one year of use, I can confidently say this is one of the best decisions I made for our aesthetic practice. My aesthetics pro is packed with features that will make running your practice pretty much seamless and stressless. From managing the medical information to scheduling appointments, managing inventory, accounts to even marketing...it is a very well thought out software. More recently, in my country Nigeria, we have been plunged into a recession as a result of the global dip in oil prices, making it increasingly difficult to source forex to pay for our subscription with. I raised this concern with my account manager Eric, he responded by getting me an unbelievable discount to help cushion the effect of the inflation we are experiencing. So this is not only a great company with a great product, they have a human face too and truly do go the extra mile to keep their customers. We are certainly customers for life!

Pros

Easy to use Packed with all the features you need for a robust medical information management software tailored for Aesthetic practices. Great customer care, quick to resolve problems.

Cons

Absolutely nothing.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied January 2017

Dr. Titiloye, we are so very happy that we were able to accommodate you and your business. As always, having you as a client is an absolute pleasure.

Adriana from SKIN aesthetica Inc

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing

Good. Its nice to have all the info in one centralized resource!

Pros

I have had to reach out to support for a variety of issues and have had the privileged of working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is awesome. She knows her stuff and when she doesn't know the answer for something, she keeps her word when she says she will create a ticket with more info. She is so sweet and seems to really enjoy her job AND working with people. I cannot tell you how much a blessing she has been! She is patient, kind, thorough, consistent, professional. I wish everyone is customer service was like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She should be training everyone in support if she is not already. Just getting to work with her, and knowing she really cares and will answer my questions is so soooo reassuring and makes Aesthetics Pro worth it all on her own. I have spoken with other support and they are nice too but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes ABOVE AND BEYOND! Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] For being so upbeat and overall awesome at what you do!!! GREAT GREAT WORK!!

Cons

-Not being able to carry a credit card balance -Ease of use with regards to forms and calendar -how the appointments appear on the calendar can look a bit unclear, would be nice to have it more in the form as shown on "print page" -Easier to set up subscriptions -Have a membership option!! -training videos more in depth regarding marketing with fully executed examples

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied May 2020

Thank you Adriana! We will have memberships soon, stay tuned for more features! Thank you, -AestheticsPro Team

Annette from The Fountain of Youth Esthetics and Spa

Industry: Cosmetics

Excellent customer service, excellent software program

So far AestheticsPro has exceeded all my expectations. The training staff have been extremely helpful and are extremely knowledgable with the program and can pretty much answer any questions with ease. My experience right from the sales department to the implementing of the program has been exceptional. Everyone I have dealt with so far has been amazing.

Pros

This software seems like there is a lot to learn when you first start working with the product. But it is extremely user friendly and very easy to learn. Once your business information is uploaded and customized for your establishment, the software has everything you need to make you work smarter, not harder. I really love the training videos. They walk you through every aspect of the program and help customize the program to your needs. The support team is amazing! They answer any question in a timely fashion. I really like the one-on-one help while setting up the program for your business. I highly recommend AestheticsPro Medical Spa to any Spa setting whether in the medical field or not.

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

I feel that AestheticsPro Medical is much better suited for my company and it has and does everything that I need. I love that I can customized my forms from pre-existing forms and customize my treatment forms also.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied August 2020

Thank you Annette, we love the thorough feedback! -AestheticsPro Team

Alexis from Laser Loft

Industry: Cosmetics

Overall it has been great, after we got over the hiccups of transferring softwares, we think it will work great for our business.

Pros

I like that there is lots of easy, online support, and that the system can track invoices and how our employees get paid.

Cons

The thing that was the hardest for us was getting the confirmation texts and emails set up

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

It seemed like it was a little more medical, and more cost-effective.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

It wasn't offering enough since we are a medical spa.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied April 2020

Thank you Alexis. Do not be shy about contacting our Support Team if you have any questions about our marketing suite. Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

Tamara from Mirabella Spa

AP is a lifesaver/ timesaver

When I have a question I can make a phone call if they are unavailable I can send an email and they get back with me in a very timely fashion. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Pros

Ease-of-use and being able to utilize the online training as well as contact representatives

Cons

Unfamiliar territory! The software has so many functions that I have not been able to discover them all or, even utilize them at this point. But working on it

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

The cost was especially important being that I was starting a new business. Friendliness of the staff in assuring me that they would help me take advantage of all that AP had to offer. The representatives are the most knowledgeable and helpful I have found in all aspects of my new Medical Spa

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied July 2020

Thank you Tamara! Please make sure you check out our Discover Series to help familiarize yourself to new features! -AestheticsPro Team

Steffanie from Essential Spa

Great, this software fills every gap I had in the client management portion of my business.

Pros

Everything is in one place and it is compatible with Quickbooks. It keeps me very organized and helps me prioritize my workload when not with my clients. Variable kinds of information including photos, retail history, services performed, etc. All the pieces required for stellar customer service. I looked for a long time to find this software at a fair month cost without having to invest thousands of dollars.

Cons

Would really like to be able to search a subject area in the support tab that would allow me to find the solution to my issues. Support staff are great just seems like the help area could take care of a lot of my simple issues if I could find the answers in an online manual. Additionally, would like to see a more in depth treatment notes area within the individual client layout.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied August 2017

Thank you very much Steffanie. We are happy everything is going so well and that the Invoice Line Item Report is working effectively with your QuickBooks! When you are ready to pursue E-Records please let us know so we can set up training!

Austin from Texas Laser & Aesthetics Training Academy

I have tried almost every booking software that includes medical charting and AestheticsPro wins!

It really has streamlined our company because we are utilizing one software for almost everything. When we opened our second location, it was incredibly easy to add on which made the transition pain free.

Pros

I really like that the software includes booking, medical charting forms, pre and post care, consent forms and a pos system. This is everything that you need to get started.

Cons

The biggest issue I have is getting custom forms created or editing already existing forms. They either cost hundreds of dollars to create a simple form or they take months to get back to you with a quote. The entire point of having an online system is to eliminate the use of paper, but with the limited ability to edit forms, we have to print out paper and upload that into their file.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied January 2018

Thanks Austin! Please feel free to contact your assigned account manager to discuss customized forms!

Ember from New Life Laser

Mixed Feelings

Overall, we enjoy the software. We wish we could customize more things within the software, such as certain reports. A help menu would also be a welcome addition. However, we do like that we can have multiple levels of access so each employee has what they need but do not have access to unnecessary features as we see fit. Would cautiously recommend this software.

Pros

I love the features available within this software, it is exactly what we needed to begin paperless record keeping with our clients. We like all of the reports we can run & the overall look of the software is great.

Cons

I don't enjoy having to create a "support ticket" to ask simple questions, a HELP website would be great. Often we get a response that "the development team is working on it" when we bring up an issue. Some of the features within AestheticsPro are faulty & need to be updated.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied December 2018

Thank you Ember, we will have an Account Rep reach out to you to discuss employee access as we do have tiered privileges. We will also work out a Help Plan with you! -AestheticsPro Team

Andrea from SculptMed Medical Spa

AestheticsPro Medical Spa

Overall, Maps is easy to use once it is explained. I like it and I know that it offers all kinds of other things.

Pros

I like its easy to use calendar and client research and record keeping.

Cons

It seems that it is difficult to get it to go along with our website. So, we had to create a "call to action" on our website for US to book and not go through the software. I do not really understand the software and was not completely trained on it. I would like to be able to start a new with inventory and learn how to read it PandL sheet , but again not trained.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied May 2019

Andrea, thank you very much! We have done some changes to our online booking, allowing Book Now instead of just the Client Portal. If you would like to know please contact your account manager or support and we can assist you in set up. Have a great day! -AestheticsPro Team

Brittany from Bee Renee Med SPA

I like it so far

So far so good we have not implemented it yet

Pros

I like the E Records, and the digital rewards system

Cons

I am unable to create packages for products and cannot create my own forms

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

Cost, Customization, and fit for company

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

I needed more capabilities and options and also we wanted to go paperless

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied April 2020

Thank you Brittany! If you have any questions as you get implemented do not be shy about reaching out to our Support Team or your Account Manager! Best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

Korey from Evolve Tattoo Removal

Very user friendly and easily customizable to specific business needs.

Easy access for our doctor to sign off on charts, easy communication/scheduling between team and clients.

Pros

Internet based software that allows virtual signing of documents anywhere, online file storage, 24 hour ticket support, easy access to account manager, online client portal, accessibility to online and supported training of software, auto appointment reminder emails, control over level of users, employee time clock, multiple calendars, easy reporting

Cons

inability to self-upload specific client forms that are not available in built in form selection, some inconsistencies in programing (specifically in search bar no auto tab to next box), only a few options of merchant companies that integrate.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied May 2018

Thank you Korey!

Tharon from Tharon Blake Aesthetics and Wellness

My experience with this system has been very positive. I learn more and more each day .

EHR , scheduling, marketing, photo storage, system automation,

Pros

This is an all inclusive system that includes EHR, Marketing, Client Portal and ability to import and store before and after photos. I especially like that you can assign a time to a service, assign all consents, intake forms, and treatment records to the service. You can embed a link to the client portal on your website and new and old clients can self schedule via the portal. It will automatically send them the appropriate forms automatically and they can complete them... saving you a ton of time when they arrive for the consultation/treatment. This is one of the most cost effective solutions out there. The training is done via 4 videos. The system is a little different for some and it takes a bit to "think" like it does. You can always request training on a topic and customer service is great.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied August 2017

We are very happy to hear about your experience Tharon! If you ever need additional training to enhance your daily use just let us know! -AestheticsPro Team

Nicole from Skincare 5280 LLC

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful

I like the support I have been able to get while learning this system. the ticketing system is awesome and the conference calls are great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful explaining my questions and has helped me feel more confident moving into using the system full time.

Pros

I love the features and functions of the software. Electronic records, emailable consents and client paperwork. The before and after photo segment is amazing. I ve been looking for a software system like this for a long time.

Cons

The training videos need to be updated. They put people to sleep. Things I would love to see added to the system are e Gift Certificates, eCommerce, preferred booking times, more visually appealing online booking portal (more user-friendly for the client)

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

Aesthetics Pro has most of what I need to run my business. Only missing the eCommerse/eGift Certificate function. But I think I can piece those in with my word press website.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

I wanted a HIPPA compliant, fully electronic records management system specifically for the Medi Spa Business. Was tired of wasting time with multiple systems.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied December 2019

Thank you Nicole! Updated training videos ARE on the way, we will update all clients when this occurs. -AestheticsPro Team

Isabelle from Advanced Aesthetics & Med Spa

Great software, user friendly, easy to set up, great reports. Immediate response customer service.

We moved for paper charts to e-records. We were able to get rid of mounds of paper and spreadsheets as this program not only has e-records, my inventory, scheduling (for patients/staff), and marketing tools are all included.!

Pros

The ability to have medical records, inventory control, client scheduling, employee scheduling, and marketing features all in one application. The system is intuitive so it is so easy to use and learn. We have only been using it for about a year, so during the set up process I had so many questions. The support team is very prompt in replying with clear instructions/solutions.

Cons

For the monthly fee and all that is included, it very hard for me to even mention what I like least....but here it is. At the end of every month to properly prepare a financial report we do inventory and need to know the value of inventory on hand. That report (or number) is literally the only one I can't run in the system, so I have to export the inventory numbers and attach the product cost to complete my monthly records.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied January 2018

Thank you Izzy!

lisa from Reddy Aesthetics

the aesthetics pro software is a great program but is very cumbersome to learn. Frustrating.

Affordable, once it is set up I might like it, very very hard to set up. Needs a user manual or something.

Pros

There are a lot of great features about this program, marketing, e blasts, scheduling, check out, that are really cool - it is just very slow going and difficult to learn. Support staff are pretty quick about giving answers to your "support tickets" you create. It is cool to chart on your services with the little click on drawings and drop down menus. That part is easy and fun.

Cons

There is no user manual or help screen where you can research topics. This program is so complex to set up, and it literally has taken hours and hours and hours to do. They have training videos, but it is very time consuming to keep watching over and over while trying to set up your software. There has to be a better way, but I guess the low price makes it a do it yourself type of service. There are so many hidden icons, buttons, forms you have to edit and they have out of date lasers, so that is frustrating. You can have the marketing team make specific forms if they don't have what you need but this is at an additional cost, which they did not tell us upfront when we signed up. The template feature for marketing was also very hard to learn.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied January 2018

Thank you Lisa! There are handful of training materials available through our Account Management team that you may request directly via email to help assist you further

Diana from Radiant Aesthetics

Outdated software with extremely poor support

Poor experience all around, still waiting two months to be able to get my data exported from them and paid for this over a month ago!!

Pros

There were more things wrong than right with this software, poor tech support for starters! They email you through the software, and do not reach out directly, which days days and the issues were almost never resolved. We were constantly experiencing issues with appointments that were booked, and technical issues with the application that impacted our day-to-day business. Upon deciding to move to another software company, I cannot even express how painful the process is to obtain your data export from Aesthetics Pro! Paid over a month ago, initiated the process two months ago,...still waiting.....horrible service! I am told my request is "in queue and there are four other projects ahead of mine." My company has to suffer with read-only or otherwise be forced to pay full price while AP holds our data hostage. Highly DO NOT recommend, worst experience in my 20+ years in the industry.

Cons

Tech Support was completely useless. They only respond via email within the software, taking days to end and receive responses. By the time you finally hear back from someone, the issue is either not important anymore, or you just had to move on with day to day business. You then have to suffer through more days of annoying pop ups for these emails until they finally close out the ticket. It is truly a non service!

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

I chose AP because I did not know any better. I regret that decision to this day.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied April 2021

Diana, as you are aware we require all support be provided through the software to ensure the highest level of HIPAA compliance. As well, the delay on your data export was related to your continued use of the software as we will not export data from an active environment so we can ensure there is no data gap. We take your ePHI very seriously and that is why these protocols are in place. We want to thank you for your candid review, and your short tenure as a client. We apologize that our software ultimately was not a good fit for your business. -AestheticsPro Team

Deborah from First Impressions Rejuvenation Clinic

Horrible customer service, records lost, waste of time and money

Lately, not very good at all.

Pros

Integration was easy unfortunately that's all that was.

Cons

Half of the documents don't save - when asking customer support for support they only ever say they can't reproduce the problem and therefore the problem doesn't get fixed. Customer support - takes hours and then no support, every time, waiting for a response/fix/support the question is answered with a question, what type of computer what browser, have you cleared your cache, do you have the latest update...answer these...the same every time, then wait again for an answer or some help with the software problem...working on the same problems for well over a year now, still no resolve. Spending more time and money paying my staff to submit 'tickets' for problems then for them to be able to do what I'm supposed to be paying them for; seems we're giving customer support to APs customer support staff more then they are giving us support. Staff report the responses seems to be getting less and less supportive, and that they are receiving less than professional responses. The amount of time we spend trying to get assistance is unbelievable. The customer support keeps closing the 'tickets' even though they haven't fixed the problem (s). Seriously need to revamp their 'support'

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

Said they had the functionality I needed; seemed as though they did, however they're just not meeting the basic functionality, like having documents save, having documents progress vs having errors, or the customer support supporting.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied April 2021

Thank you for the candid response Deborah, we will have your Account Liaison touch base to offer more assistance. It does appear that many of your tickets are closed due to inactivity because of a lack of response. Our Support Team is more then happy to see your issues through to full resolution but that cannot be accomplished without maintaining correspondence. We truly want to help, but sometimes your assistance is a necessary part of the troubleshooting process. We will be in touch! -AestheticsPro Team

MIRANDA from COOLROOM

Wish we could have made it work

We tried to work with the support team to gather data, screen shots, videos of errors and be available around the clock to help them trouble-shoot in the hopes of finding solutions so we didn't have to start all over with a new EMR but they unsolicited offered to let us out of our contract without penalty instead so I assume they didn't foresee a solution in the future. We also confirmed with other practices that they have had similar issues but maybe not as often simply due to the fact that no one was spending hours a day going back through charting to confirm accuracy of inventory/records/etc. But if noted without searching for problems then most likely there were more undetected.

Pros

Simplicity of use; customer service promptness in replies; and Cost.

Cons

It is full of glitches that are not related to user error. We spent multiple hours a day trying to problem solve within the software. Turns out they have several display errors and other issues that are not designed practically. For instance, it was tripling our inventory simply based on the fact that we had 3 staff members included in the appointment so it could be on their calendars but it was tripling the services also; which doesn't make sense because there will always be more than one staff for surgeries/procedures/etc that need to have on their calendar but should not add additional services and products for patient with each staff member included on appt. And the actual services entered were verified to be entered correctly, one time. Also, the records were not saving all the data and diagrams, even though we were in fact saving and using recommended browser. Records were half empty when we went back in to view later for a refresher and it was multiple charts and we videoed our staff charting and saving and getting confirmation of saved and then going back in and it was partially gone. This was just a couple of the many issues we faced.

Reasons for Switching to AestheticsPro

Completely dysfunctional if I can't have records saving data for legal reasons and practice accuracy and functionality and also cannot have discrepancies in reports. If there were answers to why the errors were occuring and therefore a reason to give for how to fix, whether user error or not, than we could see trying to rectify but we were time and time again told, "we don't know why it's happening but will look into it." And that doesn't give us a permanent solution.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied July 2019

Miranda, we appreciate the thorough review. However, as discussed in previous correspondence many of the issues being experienced are indeed end-user or set up related errors that could easily be rectified. This was noted as multiple attempts to recreate issues with our support team were unsuccessful and apparent glitches were only presenting when our team was not on share screen with your staff. With that said, a display issue was uncovered that ended up being directly related to system users erroneously voiding invoices multiple times. We do offer multiple training sessions to ensure your staff is up-to-speed with the functionality of the software and that set up was done properly; but these offers have been declined. Ultimately, this is why we optioned to waive cancellation fees - in order to ensure you felt comfortable with the choice you had to make. The success of your business matters to us! Even if that involves separation of service. Have a great day, -AesheticsPro Team

Sheila from Hayes Valley Medical and Esthetics

Experience as a new user with Aesthetic Pro

Not good....although they quick to respond with their support tickets...they really offer no solutions for the issues that seem simple.... Its too bad...medspas need a very specific type software that works for both the medical side and the front desk . Its too bad this could be an awesome program with some small changes.

Pros

Easy to use...front desk options are pretty descent. They could have some basic features that would make this system awesome..1. Retention report for practitioners...being able to know if the patient booking is a request, non-request helps to see provider retention and is crucial when reviewing your employee....2. marking a patient is in session....only offers arrived... Pop up notes should come up when booking an appointment.

Cons

all the above....but the biggest problem is checking in new clients. When you offer a patient an ipad to fill out their patient registration the first thing that comes up is arbitration agreement....I would think you would want contact info and medical history first...its awkward and a bit off putting to hand a new patient an arbitration agreement first. Ability to upload our own consents...We have been waiting 6 months for the form editing tool that was promised in January. Good luck if you want to use your own consents..arb agreement etc. your stuck with their old archaic forms.... charting is a nightmare.....

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied July 2019

Sheila, thank you for the candid and thorough review. As discussed with your support and account representatives many of the requests you have made with the software would require redevelopment of our entire platform and as such, this is not a task we are able to undertake, Items such as employee retention and internal pop up notes were never features we offered and we are unable to dedicate resources to developing them for you alone - this would not be fair to other clients. In regards to consents, remember that we have a full form editing tool to edit the content of all of our Read and Sign only forms, as well our team is happy to import and process consent forms for free of charge. We would highly recommend training on our E-Records as our library is vast and the features so in-depth that working with a training specialist to fully understand is ideal. As usual, we are always happy to help! Feel free to reach out to our Support Team at any time! -AestheticsPro Team

Very outdated, unnecessarily complicated and not user friendly at all.

Pros

A lot of functionality integrated in one system. That is about all I can say that is good about this software.

Cons

We have ongoing technical issues and features are not user friendly. Patients complain on a daily bases about the online scheduling system. For example, the updated scheduling system was way overdue and we were looking forward to an easy to use patient experience. BUT, for example, if a day is fully booked, the patient can still click on that day on the calendar. Why not block it out? Once they click on a booked day on the calendar, it just does not show any times and it does not say anything like 'No available appointments today'. So, once the patient gets passed the confusion about why they are stuck at this point, and why there are not times to click on, the patient has to toggle through days and days till finally finding a time slot if you are fully booked for a while. Why not have a button that says 'next available appointment'? We get complaints every day and I am wondering how many clients we have lost because of this new, but still so outdated system. That is just one example of many how outdated this software is. Once, all our services in our service list disappeared except one, and they blamed it on us. There is no App for the doc to quickly check or manage the appointment schedule. I can go on and on. Overall, we signed up with AestheticsPro to make our daily work easier, it has gotten much harder and started to look for another solution.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied December 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We would love to assist you further but the review software (Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp) does not allow us to view the details of Anonymous Reviewers and therefore we are unable to offer the full customer service experience that we are more than happy to provide. Enhancements being released this week should prove to effectively resolve some of the issues noted in your review. However, we would love to be able to assist you further with any inquiries that you may have. Please feel free to email us at accounts@myaestheticspro.com so that your Account Manager may coordinate all support utilities at our disposal to continue to assist you. Have a great day! -AestheticsPro Team

Star from Premier Skin Clinic

Frustrating

Basic

Pros

It has the basic features. It can schedule clients, cancel appointments, upload photos, and is web-based.

Cons

Customer support, site going down often, functionality, and the list goes on. I need to submit a support request on an almost daily basis. Speaking to customer support today the person was rude and basically told me if I didn't like the issues I was experiencing I could find a different software program. I have had nothing but trouble with this program since I started using it. It goes down in the middle of the day often. Sometimes it freezes up on tasks right as you're checking out a client, which makes both my company and AestheticsPro look bad. It doesn't have enough functionality for a medical spa to run smoothly. It does have basic functionality, but if you want to do more than just basic functions you're out of luck. I was told today that they are not planning on changing the way they handle their support so at this time, I am not getting satisfactory answers to the issues that I am experiencing. The marketing piece of this software is very lacking and has limited ability. The inventory management system is poorly designed. The administrative functions only work part of the time. I could go on and on. This software has a long way to go before it should be compared to some of the other available options.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied December 2018

Hello Star, our Support Team goes to great lengths to provide the best customer support possible, considering this we apologize for any frustration and please know we are always happy to work with you in resolving any open tickets you currently have. Our current protocol ensures that all client support is handled fairly and prioritized properly - within these guidelines we are eager to assist you as much as we can to ensure your software experiences is going as smoothly as possible. Additionally, if you have any concerns or need clarification regarding the software your assigned Account Manager can be reached directly for further discussion. Thank you -AP Team 12/5/18 Update: As Capterra/Software Advice/GetApp has started promoting older reviews it is worth noting that this feedback is from 7/29/2017 and many of the CONS that were listed have now been full remedied via further client education and technical support.

September 2016

Richard from LightRx Face & Body

September 2016

A Terrific System for Managing our Business

Our experience with Aesthetics Pro has been superb. The training our employees received was very comprehensive, the customer support has been attentive and timely in responding to our needs, and the robust reporting features allow us to make accurate and informed decisions on how to navigate our business. It has been a pleasure working with Aesthetics Pro, and the software has been indispensable in the management and development of our company. I would highly recommend it.

Pros

Easy to navigate, great for managing our business, reporting is flexible and robust, customer service is responsive and comprehensive

Cons

Occasional bugs

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied November 2016

Richard, thank you for the review and your continued patronage of AestheticsPro as your software partner. We are very happy to be a part of LightRx and look forward to what your business has in store for the future!

Tom from Allure Medspa

Industry: Cosmetics

Overall the product/service is meeting our expectations as set during the sales process.

Electronic record creation, approval and keeping. The data I can pull out of the reports I am able to manipulate to create robust sales reports.

Pros

The "thin client" internet based access is exactly what we needed. The electronic medical records and on line client forms are great and provide us with time and space savings. They are very client friendly. I like the type of information I can pull out through exported reports, albeit I need to massage the data to get it accurate. Overall the reports have as been very useful for doing financials. The information it provides is very detailed oriented.

Cons

Th.e reports has limitations and could be made more robust and accurate. Client profiling is cumbersome to manage as well as merging client files. You should be able to add client type when creating an appointment. When checking out we can't add same line item for same service but with a different pricing. The lack of automated appointment confirmation VIA test messaging.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied February 2018

Thank you Tom!

Missy from Accelerated Body Evolution

New User-still working my way through

I am a start-up which is different that moving to it from another software. So far I like it a lot. I would pay $500 for someone to set it all up with me though. Like a zoom screen share type of thing. Where instead of watching a video, which is fine, I would have someone tutor me for 3-4 hours to make sure I know what I'm doing. But I may be a special case.

Pros

I like the comprehensiveness of it. I like that it's cloud based... except that the phone company hasn't hooked up the phones yet. :-(

Cons

I wish there were another level of purchase for small clinics with three users instead of 2. Bc as soon as I add one more user, the price doubles.

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

Comprehensive, small clinic pricing, I liked the interface

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied November 2019

Missy, we will have an Account Manager reach out to provide information on training! We absolutely offer sharescreen sessions to help you learn the system more thoroughly and in a guided manner. Thank you and best regards, -AestheticsPro Team

Jennie from Reflections body solutions

Overall it is a good software to use. Sometimes you have to be creative when it comes to invoicing.

Pros

The marketing aspects, the New Rewards Program feature. The EMR, is great and detailed. Makes it easy to know what the patients treatments have been and what you may need to do next.

Cons

I wish it would have a pop up on a patient when you click on them to make an appointment showing if they have a credit that has had to be put in manually, or a note in regard to the patient that the staff needs to know when they are making an appointment or checking them out. Instead you have to go into the patients EMR and look every time. Having a pop up linked to making an appointment or checking them out would be extremely helpful

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied May 2018

Thank you Jennie!

Summer from Amelie Specialized Aesthetics

Good for Charting, Poor Client-facing Software Experience

The customer service rep we spoke with today was AMAZING and really listened to our concerns and issues that were challenging for our business as far as our MAP program goes. He was very knowledgeable! Good customer service goes a long way that's for sure...

Pros

Charting is great, although I wish it automatically saved what you charted including signatures as you went, as we have lost information in the past because it doesn't save.

Cons

The client portal is very difficult for clients to use (we ended up shutting this feature off due to client feedback). The scheduling system is also not very helpful (you can't block client booking 24 hours prior to appointment times, can't reschedule, and clients have to enter info before they can even see their availability). We ended up switching back to Acuity for scheduling so our clients don't have to deal with that part.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied January 2019

Thank you Summer! We will have a support report touch base with you regarding your online booking issues - we have some new options that might help! -AestheticsPro Team

shawn from DRK Cosmetic

Thanks for being available to help

so far so good -- I appreciate and like the trainers and the tech support people who are trying to help and take their time - It much more time than I expected to get familiar and prep the EMR to be used - Lots of work to add services and prices , etc -- that is a very negative factor -- There should be pre built services /etc and then online one-one help to customize all over the phone . but I am glad I good A Pro

Pros

Integration of pay+marketing+medical record Being online so can be used in anywhere with internet connection month to month subscription no need to download to computer

Cons

-Lots of setting needs to be done - Many setting could be already pre-Load and we only need to edit it . - Should be integrated with much more payment processing companies /options ( not only with Worldpay) - E-Record should have more + easier access to documenting patient's H&P document - Going to office note should have its own tab in main menu so we access, review and document pt information . -Less pricy for multiple provider use -

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

no need for loading to computer - being online /access having marketing plus online schedule , etc AND mainly a friend's recommendation !

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied May 2020

Shawn, your account liaison will be in contact with you to coordinate further assistance in getting your system set up. We can help you every step of the way. Thanks! -AestheticsPro Team

August 2016

Ellen from Evergreen Way Spa

August 2016

Great Product!!!!

The overall experience from Sales to Training has been great. The transition from our sales person to our account manager was amazing. They were always on top of things to make sure we were taken care of. We really like how they do training videos, that way it works around our schedule. Their features are everything we have wanted in our office, we even get some free marketing emails too!! Highly recommend Aesthetics Pro!!

Pros

The marketing features, easy checkout process, being able to watch training videos on our schedule versus having to take time out of our busy day to schedule trainings, the attentiveness of their team, being able to quickly get our questions answered when we do have them, and their E-Records! I could go on and on, I am so glad we found Aesthetics Pro Online!

Cons

Not really a con, but I wish there was a "waiting list" feature. Like a list of patients that would be able to come in on a no show or cancellation. Right now we just have our own office protocol, but this one would make it even easier!

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied November 2016

Thank you very much Ellen for all of your feedback. We genuinely appreciate working with you and we are very are happy to be a crucial part of your growing spa!

Danielle from The Aesthetic Xpert

Affordable and simplistic medspa software

This system has helped me start my new medspa business with ease. Saved me alot of time to have all my needs in 1 software as far as charting and payment processing. They also offered the best price which is important when you are trying to open and grow a new business.

Pros

Cons

The system is missing an e-prescribing feature

Price and ease of use

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied March 2021

Thank you Danielle!! -AestheticsPro Team

Leslile from ELITE BODY AND MED SPA

Elite Body and Med Spa

Its a one stop system, covers everything which I like. Good reports, excellent product and service build out, inventory management, etc

Pros

Once the back end is set up its' great. Package pricing is easy, reports are excellent and run accurately if your back room system is built correctly.

Cons

I would have preferred to have an assigned team person from aesthetics pro to work with me over 3 weeks which is about what it takes to really establish all of the front and back office systems.

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

Zenoti was very expensive, and I used it before and was not impresses. Orchid was very reasonable, but we needed a system that could grow with us as we got bigger. I NEVER want to have to set up an EMR again. So I had to choose carefully. Aesthetics pro was a good balance in price, robust front office and back office, reasonable support and training and good marketing

Jennifer from Cove Aesthetics and care LLC

Great system! But a LOT to learn!

I think it’s great, lots to learn, so far, I have learned how to save important documentation, the people who are on the tech help team are incredible! The team assisted me with a few snafu’s that I could not figure out on my own! They were patient, thorough, and had a good way of explaining the different features the software has, and I credit him for helping me understand features that were not so clear to me on the training videos!

Pros

I like that there are forms and your medical director can follow what you are doing, sign orders and that all the consent templates are there! It covers a lot of the legal aspects of doing this kind of work, it has great templates for doing yogurt documentation on each client, and also allows you to categorize clients into groups if that is what you want to do!

Cons

I do not think there is anything “least” to say about it. It DOES have a big learning curve, for me anyway, others may be a little sharper with computer software. it’s all perspective. But It takes me longer to learn this kind of stuff anyway. I CAN see that it definitely covers ALL aspects of running an aesthetic business very well, and when I learn to utilize all it has to offer, I don't think I’m going to remember how I ever survived without it!

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied May 2019

Thank you Jennifer! It is always a pleasure working with you!! -AestheticsPro Team

Jamie from Revival Med Spa

Very Useful for Med Spa

The ease of the scheduler is great. Also the VIP rewards feature ended up being really cool.

Pros

I like that it is a cloud based system so that I may access it anywhere--home, on my cell phone, etc. I also like the "ticket" feature. All my concerns are handled timely and efficiently.

Cons

Any cons I come across, I reach out to tech support and it's been fixed! (Mainly not being able to pull up the VIP reward certificates that were emailed.) FIXED thank you!!

Reasons for Choosing AestheticsPro

We considered just a basic scheduler (much cheaper) but ultimately want to expand. We really like all of the added features and continuing support.

Response from AestheticsPro Online

Replied November 2019

Thank you Jamie, we are glad you are having a great experience! -AestheticsPro Team