• Pros

• "The notes and templates can be customized well. Initially was good but they cannot keep their employees. Have to make several calls. Sometimes we cannot get through to them. "

• "Has a Place for Business and Peasants and I have Looked on the Network all around and haven't found any Like this has prickly every aspect for Doctors"

• "Very advanced, and complete EHR, easy to use EHR. Billing is great, great claim scrubber Patient portal E-prescription with the EHR Alergy, Drug Interactions Lab results"

• Cons

• "Posting, and having to select the different page formats i.e. PR-2, 1st reports and vital sheets and guarantor tabs not being able to be on a case by case selection for billing and posting."

• "Haven't came a cross any it made it so easy to met our meaningful use requirements that it pays for its self."

Browse AllegianceMD Reviews

Kenneth from Doctor Kenneth Sanders

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Exslant for any Gp

It Looks good on the Network and would yous it my self in me Practise would recommend it to other Australian Doctors

Pros

Cons

Right on for Price

Leah from GPT

Decent PM and billing system

Practice management and EMR.

Pros

This system is easy to use and navigate. The functions are straight forward and simple to figure out.

Juana from Community First Therapy and Consulting, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Features don't work

I would absolutely not recommend this program due to it not working properly AND how long they took to address my concerns. When I told them I was leaving, they tried to charge me a cancelation fee despite my long and recorded history of complaints of not being able to actually use the software. I was paying about $450 for this program AND paying for another EHR while waiting for this one to be functional. That never happened so I switched.

Pros

Documentations was a breeze for intakes and follow up notes. Also templates are customizable though they do provide some standard templates. Adding macros/quick text is easy as well. The only thing that works about this program are the notes. The patient portal did not work consistently, but when it does, the questionnaires port into the chart for ease of note integration without double entry. The person assigned to my account for setup was very nice as was the person who helped with demo. But the program itself did not function properly. Billing was also easy to do in the system.

Cons

Most of the features I switched for did not work. The patient portal did not work on computer or mobile device, despite there being an app. I was later told though they had an app it was still in testing and did not work on IOS. When the program was demo'ed to me, I was told they have an app and website portal. When patients were able to login to the portal, from a computer only, the signed intakes did not port into the chart. I then had to print out copies for signature and keep hard copies in the office. When Covid happened, I could not longer use the system because people were not coming into the office. So I was double paying to continue my old EHR. They kept telling me someone was fixing this, but it was not fixed. The scan to chart and upload feature does not work except for on a pc, so I'm told. The fax did work but it does not auto assign to a chart. You have to manually put it where it needs to be. I don't have a pc so I can not confirm if it works there. I was also not told that upfront. They also told me they were rolling out Telehealth but did not do it before I left (which was after about 2 months). I would not recommend this program.

Reasons for Switching to AllegianceMD

I wanted more features and better billing. I did not get that.

donna from Sleep Specialist of LA

February 2013

Veracity has and continues to meet the needs of our faility. They are always updating the system.

On a scale from 1 - 10. I give it a 10+ try it out I believe you will like not only the price but how easy it is to use.

Pros

Everything - Since the low monthly price includes everything you need even the Clearinghouse. It makes my job so much easier. Any time I have a question I call the same customer support number no mate what it is for and again no charge. New system updates no charge.

Daniel from Desert Orthopedic

February 2013

From our previous horrible EHR experience, we were terrified to move to another EHR. However, we had to move away from our previous EHR. We decided to go with Allegiance veracity. We were up and running on billing and EHR in less than 4 weeks. It is amazing to say the least. It's packed with great features that no one we demoed could offer, and they are always adding more features. It's Extremely easy to use. The company support has been great to us thus far. I would definitely recommend them.

John from John Lee, MD

I like this company

We've purchased the system late 2013 and we are up and running already with no issues. Like previous reviews had pointed out, no hidden charges, everything is included, great support. They helped us customize our templates. Overall, it's very solid software, very easy to use and no issues so far. I definitely recommend it.

Rekha from Jersey Neurocare Associates

THis is a very frustrating EMR company. Full of glitches. We never get straight answers and their turnover is very high.

Not worth using them

Pros

Cons

Billing is not reliable. They have many glitches and we have to constantly be vigilant. sometimes difficult to get through. Medicare payments do not come through in a timely fashion. They always have to check with engineering to find out why. They are their own clearing house so I am surprised they cannot do things in a timely fashion.

March 2016

Jason from West Point Medical Center

2.5

March 2016

Daily usage for financial, biolling, accounting and collecting purpops

Pros

The billing and patient demographics along with the HIPPA chart tab.

John from John Lee, MD

I like this company

July 2010

John from Northwest Ohio family clinic

July 2010

Good product

I really recommend it. Good price, good customer service. We have been very happy so far.

Pros

Cons

None so far

August 2013

F from APC

August 2013

Stay Away

I am a Family Practice provider and had a terrible experience with AllegianceMD. The software has many glitches and charting issues which require time consuming workarounds leading to practice inefficiencies. The customer support was easy to reach although they could not provide suitable answers to questions frequently. After reporting a dissatisfaction with the product within the first month of implementation, AllegianceMD billed my practice $3895.00 and refused even a partial refund for their inadequate product. We never went "live" with the system. Stay away from this company!

February 2010

Mark from Green Family Care

February 2010

Practice manager

NO HIDDEN CHARGES like eclinical.

Pros

After being burned by three EHR systems, We decided to go with allegiance, the system is superb, no complaints. Personal customer service. Very helpful, and quick to respond. I couldn't be happier

Cons

None so far

September 2012

Tanya from NE Kansas Cardiologist

September 2012

We have used two EMRs prior to this one. I would have to say this is the most advanced customizable EMR and a billing system we have used so far. So many features included, they are always updating their system. The customer service has been very helpful so far.

November 2011

Bonny from Bent Tree Women's Wellness Center

November 2011

Love the system. It's easy to learn, very affordable, and NO hidden fees. Collecting from insurance often takes less than 10 days. The company constantly makes improvements based on user feedback. AllegianceMD is very customizable and I recommend 100%!!

December 2010

David from NY Family

December 2010

Good system

Recommended

Pros

Very high tech, a step up from what we have been using

Cons

None, running very reliable

Tiffany from Southwest kidney institute

Allegiance is amazing

Pros

I've used this software on different occassions and it was easy to use and there were many options to choose from. Love this software