FollowMyHealth Software Reviews

FollowMyHealth Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

1.5

• icon"The FollowMyHealth software is easy to use & has common sense terminology that help end users understand what they are looking at & find what they are looking for."
  • icon"It is super convenient when questions come up and the office is closed, as you can email your questions and get an answer when the office opens."
  • icon"As a provider, it is nice to be able to email instead of trying to reach the patient by phone."
  • icon"She blamed me and accused me of not being on the correct website. I told her there was a new record added but I didn't see where it was flagged."
  • icon"There appears to be a fatal flaw on how data gets updated (or not)."
  • icon"It's difficult to click between screens, the mobile app is clunky, and it's hard to see your lab reports."

Browse all FollowMyHealth Reviews

• Have you used FollowMyHealth and would like to share your experience with others?

Linda

Easy to FollowMyHealth

Overall, FollowMyHealth is an intuitive software that allows end users to easily navigate where they need to go. It also allows patients to edit various fields like current medication & allergies, which helps keep information up-to-date.

Pros

Cons

It can take a significant amount of time before a test result or appointment summary is available, which can cause frustration.

Shae Lynn

Not the BEST program but it works

Pros

This program was what was reccommended to use ith Allscripts. Sending out invites is very easy for patients under age 18 as well as adults.

Cons

When they do an upgrade it does not save your prior practice information. You constantly have to go and uncheck things you do not want to be seen. For example we have had many probles with the patient scheduling their own appt so we stopped this. In the last update it rechecked the appointment scheduling option. you have to delete patients and resend occationally because EHR will not cross over.

Robert

September 2022

Can NEVER sign in!!!

I do not like this program at all! It is definitely NOT user friendly

Pros

Nothing! No longer able to connect with my Dr. Old info shows up on my Chromebook Updated info shows up on phone...whenever it is properly working.

Cons

I know my user name and sign in info yet it never accepts my entries. Even tried to change info...still not working

erin

July 2022

No option to make an appoiment

Pros

why do i have to write anything here at all?

Cons

There's no option on the website to make an appointment with a doctor.

Christine

Industry: Mental Health Care

Good software for basic Healthcare

This has saved a lot of time and frustrations for patients waiting on a phone call back!

Pros

I love the aspect of patients being able to email the providers instead of trying to get someone by phone. It is super convenient when questions come up and the office is closed, as you can email your questions and get an answer when the office opens. As a provider, it is nice to be able to email instead of trying to reach the patient by phone. Better time management.

Cons

Sometimes patients have a hard time logging in when needed. Not sure if that is a software issue or a person issue though.

Don

Great Idea but Poor Execution

Online tools can be really helpful and save time for both patients and healthcare providers but sadly this one doesn't cut it. Simplify the navigation and most importantly resolve the out-of-date/lack of data issue and this could be a great tool.

Pros

Potentially could be very useful communication tool between patients and health care providers bur seriously lacks functionality making it difficult to navigate.

Cons

There appears to be a fatal flaw on how data gets updated (or not). I manage records for several patients and really want to like this system but I find that the data is so out-of-date and lacking that it is useless (e.g. previous conditions that were resolved years ago still show as active).The disconnect could be with the providers failing to send updated records but that probably speaks to the difficulty in using the system. It appears that the Chrome browser is not well supported but even in other browsers pop-up overlays frequently fail to load. The overall software design lacks intuitiveness and organization.

Teri

Website filled with errors

Pros

The thought. Since there are so many errors there is not much to like. I guess I could like the organization of the tabs. It makes the doctor think he or she is communicating with the patient.

Cons

The website only partially loaded so I didn't have all the tabs available. When I contacted customer service. the agent was condescending and angry. She blamed me and accused me of not being on the correct website. I told her there was a new record added but I didn't see where it was flagged. She told me I had to search all 350+ documents and find it myself. Are you kidding me?! I've told my doctor I'm not using this website, it's worthless and the cs is terrible.

Cheryl

Rad Onc

Try making this software more like MyChart for patients.

Pros

NONE that I can think of. I wish there was, but there isn't, which is a shame. Maybe a complete overhaul would help.

Cons

Where do I begin? 1- unable to connect to any healthcare providers 2- unable to actually reach tech support. All there is for "tech support" is a knowledge base. And the knowledge base is small 3- invitation that is sent, so patient can connect...the link is broken. Needs to be fixed 4- completely and utterly not user friendly!!

Brett

AOL did a better job in 1996

I refuse to use this garbage!!

Pros

It is easy to log on and to look up medical records. It is pretty to look at.

Cons

There is a terrible lag in communications between when a message is sent, when an email or text notification is received alerting you to the existence of the message waiting for you, and when the message actually arrives. Case in point: message sent by doc's office at 11:42 offering a 3:30 appointment arrives at 3:37. Well, that doesn't work at all.

No end user support

Pros

I like the concept but the execution is flawed.

Cons

I tried to log in as an end user and forgot my password so I used the "forgot password" feature which sent me a security code to my user name/email account. Problem is, it took almost a half hour to get the new security code so by the time I got it the code expired. Attempted multiple times with the same result. I went online to try to find some way to contact FollowMyHealth and they do an excellent job of obscuring any possible way of contacting them directly. Second rate technology for what should be a relatively easy app to support.

Monica

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Difficult to use, clunky

I would not recommend this product because it is not easy to use or visually appealing.

Pros

It is nice to see all of your health information in one place but this product does not offer a pleasing design and is organized weirdly.

Nicole

Pros

I love using this software before and after seeing my doctors, they are quick to upload any labs or tests I have had done, and also so easy to request an appointment and then their office calls me to confirm!

Cons

I have not yet had a bad review with this software it has been user friendly and easy to navigate and get me what I want!

Esther

Does Not Work Properly

This company first needs to get this system functional before trying to get providers and patients to join. This is a system that collects the most personal information and one can't seem to get through to relevant parts of what the software is about.

Pros

There really isn't one to write of. I was hoping there would be. I wish I hadn't entered my SS# here

Cons

Unable to connect to any of my health care providers. Continuous spin & never takes you to the page.

Kevin

Meaningless Use

This is a totally useless piece of software and does not allow patients to download and access their own records.

Cons

Eveything. It doesn’t work. It doesn’t allow me to download my records. The profile is incomplete and there is no help to guide you through the useage. Not flexible at all.

Laura

Ineffective, complicated, and confusing

I am a patient that was given this option to use for keeping up with my digital medical record, but I can't access any information at all!

Pros

Absolutely nothing is useful on this site, it's horrible.

Cons

The website is difficult to navigate, slow to respond, and I can't even figure out how to use half of the options. I have tried to look for my providers to add them, and it's giving me results three states away even though I have selected the 10 miles distance option, AND it still didn't even return the provider that I know is a UH doctor.

Kelly

The site does not work, does not recognize my physcian's office, no technical support phone number.

There needs to be a phone number to call so you can speak with someone directly about the issues, not tutorials that are of no help.

Pros

Nothing at this point. If it doesn't work how can I tell you what I like about it? It is nonfunctional.

Cons

It is not user friendly. It does not connect with my physician's office and his office tells me it is the network's issue, not theirs. They send me email regarding my appointments and to "click here" and although I have created an account, there is nothing there. It is useless.