• Pros

• "I love this system as it is easy to use and train new staff."

• "Lots of features and very user friendly. Charge creation and claim submission goes very quickly. Plenty of options depending on the complexity of your practice."

• "Love the scrubbing feature. The HELP feature is very detailed. The "Demand Claim" update feature makes this process much faster/easier."

• Cons

• "The dashboard was a bit difficult to navigate at first, but now I have the hang of it. I like the amount of data listed on the dashboard, but it could be laid out a little better."

• "Tedious learning process for in house billing but was definitely worth it"

• "The reporting system can be a little difficult to figure out, yet once reports are run they do give the information needed to see where your money is lingering."

Browse AdvancedMD Reviews

Yaima from JE Billing Inc

AdvancedMD EHR PM review

Excellent experience with Advanced MD. They take suggestions and ideas and implement some of them.

Pros

AdvancedMD is a system that you can trust to do your billing. We can bill, track claims, verify insurance coverage and post payments easily.

Cons

I feel that medications on the EHR side needs to improve and more billing reports.

Reasons for Choosing AdvancedMD

Pm side with ECW was not accurate and couldn't control Aging Report. Reports where not matching numbers and contacted support without resolution (I had one provider testing the software) Support for ECW is located in India and Advanced MD is US based. Support with ECW was not easy and very time consuming. Very hard to get anything resolved.

Tiffanie Boeve from Medical Billing Solutions Company Inc

Once your actually trained the product is great

Pros

It has a lot of really amazing features that really cut down on manual work.

Cons

Training. We hardly received any training and due to that have really struggled with using the software and wasted a lot of time. Once you know how to use it, it really is great but the training needs major improvement.

Price and functionality

Reasons for Switching to AdvancedMD

AMD bought out Nuemd so we had to make the switch. Overall I am very pleased with the upgrade once we get the full functionality of the software. We will be attending their seminar to really learn how to use it to the fullest. I am confident once we have gotten that level of training we will really love it much more than we do right now.

Teresa from ABM Billing Services & Management

Working on AdvanceMD is pretty easy to use if you receive the correct training.

Pros

You are able to enter the charges in different ways, You can have quite a few employees working on the system at the same time. If the Insurance are set up correctly and the procedures are set up, everything can run smoothly. You could run budgets with seeing where your money is.

Cons

The claim inspector not knowing why the claim has been held. It does not tell you what the errors are, it will state within the claim there are one or more errors but it does not state what are the errors. Some times when calling they can not answer the question quickly. With what the Doctors have to do with an EMR and they want the billing together. It has taken a long time for our EMR to reach out to a doctor that will be leaving cause the Doctor asked me what are EMR is like and I could not tell him. IF we are billing we should be able to see the EMR so we could inform our groups and get them on the system instead of losing a doctor. Which is what is happening to one of my big Groups. There is not communication between the Advance MD that uses your product and how it is better or what the changes are. Not everyone can go to the yearly meetings to see the products.

Simple but highly integrated EHR/PM software ideal for the small to medium sized practice

I absolutely love using this software for medical billing. It is extremely simple to use and has enough customizations available for most practices. EHR integration makes charge review and claim submission easier than it should be. I wish that reports were more customizable, and that it was a bit more intuitive. Some things just don't work like you would expect. Those small quibbles wouldn't hold be back from recommending the system to anyone.

Pros

Cons

Could be more intuitive in regards to updating patient information.

Rock from R&R Medical Billing Service

Medical Billing

So many bells and whistles it can be overwhelming. It is not user friendly for Billing Companies.

Pros

Not much but it does have a lots of bells and whistles

Cons

As a Medical Billing Company it's not very user friendly. Since our clients do not use the scheduler it makes it more labor intensive for data entry. Too many clicks of a mouse to get the information entered.

Reasons for Choosing AdvancedMD

Currently all but two of my clients use NueMd (Which AdvancedMd bought) I was unable to start a new account in Nuemd so I thought that the transition from NueMd to AdvancedMd would be a good idea. Currently it is not going to happen. NueMd is much more user friendly for Billing Companies.

Lois from A New Start II, LLC

Review of AdvancedMD

We have been very pleased with AdvancedMD. The support contacts are easily accessible and provide assistance until the issue is resolved. The support team have always been courteous and professional. I am happy that AdvancedMD was chosen and it has proven to be a wonderful system for both practice management and EHR.

Pros

When our office began the process of implementing EHR, we reviewed multiple systems, narrowed it down to the top three, and then had demonstrations. AdvancedMD came out on the top due to the ability to customize documents for the chart and also text documents. We are able to run reports from the information that we have "customized" into the chart notes, which has been extremely valuable. The AdvancedInsight feature has also been very helpful in generating reports customized to specific needs that we have.

Cons

The prescription feature could be improved upon. Providers would like to select multiple prescriptions and send refill with one click. Our clinic has multiple services offered and we would love to see additional options with the scheduling feature so that a "block" of different services could be scheduled at one time.

Reasons for Choosing AdvancedMD

The ability to customize the chart note and make more user-friendly for the providers was a real advantage.

Erin from Associated Retinal Consultants

Advanced MD

We have been on this system since 1/2013. The conversion went fairly well. Since we are a very large practice with 24+ physicians and 16 locations, we understand we want/need some very specific reports. We have been able to figure out most of them with a variety of report types. I partake in the Product Advisory Group where we can voice suggestions for improvement and get to add feedback on future upgrades, etc. Compared to the system that we had converted from, this was a dream!

Pros

Has an easy to use, ad hoc reporting system to pull quick reports from Flex Reports. Training videos available at all times as well as the system user manual. System interfaces with our EHR system so charge entry is no longer a manual process.

Cons

The payment posting for insurance companies is not user friendly and needs an overhaul. But much better than our previous system. Lack of ability to effectively track prior authorization use but they are working on an enhancement. Payment plans for patients for balances on accounts is non-existent. Upgrade for custom reports writer is not user friendly.

Reasons for Choosing AdvancedMD

This system already had a working interface with our EHR system which was not an Advanced MD product.

Reasons for Switching to AdvancedMD

System not able to process anything for EHR charges or upgraded needs.

Manik from PRACTOLYTICS

Great Product with One stop Solution ( EMR/PM/Reports/Interfaces/Integration/Open Edge)

I am using this system for 18 years now. All our clients using AdvancedMD and they simply love it. One word to make the client happy - Choose "AdvancedMD" .

Pros

One stop solution helped us tremendously to improve our work flow. Reporting is phenomenal - You can do whatever you wanted to to build your customized reports. Easy to learn and easy to implement.

Cons

Add on modules shouldn't cost separate. You should have one module which should have A-Z features.

Reasons for Switching to AdvancedMD

For better outcomes, better software (user friendly and customer support); Transparency in the pricing.

Matthew from RPT inc.

Not the best for PT

We recently tried switching from WEBPT to AMD but we lost more money than we gained from the switch so we will be switching back to WEBPT. The problems were being solved but more problems were surfacing and we do not have time for solving more problems and not seeing patients along with not being medicare compliant.

Pros

Importing information for medical history was easy as patient did that at home and automatically went into our evaluation.

Cons

Not universal for all PT conditions and was not able to be medicare compliant due to inability to fax documents.

Reasons for Switching to AdvancedMD

Thought it was going to be easier and quicker but it was not so we went back to WEBPT.

Is it worth it?

I can't say that I love AdvancedBilling. For how much it costs I feel like the interface needs to be easier and my questions should be answered by customer service much faster. I am still learning how everything works after 6 months. The training they provided from the billing side of things was lacking.

Pros

- Does a good job of scrubbing claims before submission to check for errors - Has a robust number of features and reports - Customer service can help answer routine questions fairly quickly

Cons

- Some of the errors the claim checker finds do not seem tailored to ophthalmology (my field) - Not a very intuitive interface and lots of features are hard to find - Larger issues have been somewhat difficult to get answers from customer service - The monthly subscription fee is pretty high

Danica from Broussard Cataract and Eye Institute/Broussard Surgery Institute

Advanced Md Billing

Pros

Entering, editing, and submitting claims is easy to do, a step by step guide assist you. Patient billing has ticker system which makes it easy to keep up with who is paying, making monthly payment arrangement payments, and who is not paying.

Cons

Some of the steps, while easy to get to, have some cumbersome spots, such as finding old claims submissions and having to look for reports of previous submissions.

Dana from Therapediatrics, LLC office key 134786

great accounting & EHR program- easy to use, very detailed & avail 24/7-better w/ ea update.

more than I expected. The accountability for finance is complete. The EHR area is wonderful. Having the program available anywhere is fantastic. PC and Mac perfect!!!!

Pros

I am a manager and therefore have full access. There are many features I rave about. The work flow ease from front desk personnel to billers to providers is amazingly user friendly. I do like that there are access limits to set for each job title within the company. The accountability of each service date is complete financially as well as historically. The scheduling module can be as complete as you design it. The fact that we are able to customize certain areas is absolutely wonderful. The EHR portion is very complete. I like that AMD allows additional information to be added at anytime to a patients record not effecting the scheduling. I also like that we are able to access this program on our Ipads for quick usage. I am glad we are able to export reports to excel to manipulate information as necessary. I rave about your program all the time! I have worked with three other programs and am the primary person that hand picked your company's program for Therapediatrics.

Cons

There are always quirks in any system. REPORT ACCESS* and referral/authorization areas could use improvement. I do find that important reports for business purposes such as for finance, current active clients, marketing, HIPAA, rx renewals, referral counts, etc are not accessible unless your purchase an additional module with AMD. There is not a report that pulls all current active patients. There is a report that pulls discharged or deceased, and there should be a report that pull all active only. The referral area does not count referrals/authorizations the way the insurance companies count them, which is critical for our industry. Every single client comes to us by a script and could be accompanied by a referral or authorization. I would like to see this area reviewed to its usefulness for our industry.

Bryan from Moxie Healthcare Solutions LTD

I am very impressed with AdvancedMD. They have thought of almost everything!

Efficiency and a more intelligent workflow.

Pros

The workflow makes a lot of sense. As a mid-sized billing service, I love the CBO Option. This allows us to work across all of our clients' databases at once, without having to log in-and-out of individual databases. This has greatly improved our efficiency! I also love the fact that AdvancedMD reviews our claims before they go out the door using professional claims review software. This software anticipates any potential coding issues or other problems on the claim before they even go to the clearinghouse. This helps us reduce our denial rate. The denials module is great - it has streamlined our denials management process in that we no longer work from paper. We now work from intelligently-created queues. This is another HUGE time saver. The Collections Lists for working Accounts Receivable is also well thought-out. We used to have to run paper reports in our old system to work Accounts Receivable. We now create work lists for our collections team and assign various payers to these work lists. This not only helps our collectors work A/R more efficiently, but it helps our supervisors manage the A/R queues better. Lastly, I love the Statement Module for patient statements. It is so easy and effortless to do patient collections now. AdvancedMD can even be set up to write off accounts that need to go to the Collection Agency automatically, and prepare a file that can easily be transmitted to our third-party collection agency. Great software!

Cons

As a cloud-based product, it can be a little slow occasionally, but not excessively slow. There are a couple of other small things I wish the software did differently, but I has certainly has exceeded my expectations.

Shay from Innate Wellbeing, PLLC

Overkill for most counselors, but highly featured for large practices and medical providers

Pros

Client info at a glance within scheduling, as well as the ability to toggle between Practice Manager and EHR applications (so that there could be privacy separation relevant and appropriate to job function)

Cons

I am a former user of approximately 3 years, ending 2019. My experience is shaded by the organizational limitations on providers (little opportunity to create/modify interface and ways to denoting scheduled appointments, downtime). In general, however, the interface is very flexible, if complicated to set up to meet your specific needs. Scheduling summary and billing reports are available, but I found running them buggy and the software itself constantly froze, required restarting (across users) and was slow to use. Restarting your computer while trying to reschedule a client is frustrating for all.

Moved organizations

derek from EAST JEFFERSON MEDICAL CLINIC

Overall a great medical in house billing software and insurance check

Cloud based in house billing, insurance eligibility checks on each patient that comes in and it can be set up to be run before patient ever walks through the door, easy back end work on denied claims, and reasonably priced availability to send out patient bills

Pros

Easy for new medical billers to learn, easy for established medical billers to learn, quality one on ones to learn, instruction videos are very helpful, customer/tech support does their job very well, only had system go down once in 2 years and it was very brief and emails were sent to inform of outage, can add features that fit your practice

Cons

sometimes on hold to get through to tech/customer service for an extended period (once you are through they answer all your questions and give you undivided attention, some desired features that should be included cost extra, changing some services that were once included to pay for each time.

MaryEllen from Eye Care NorthWest

I am completely a new-beeeee!! It has been a short learning curve type of system -

Pros

Most of it makes sense in a synopsis = I have not been a computer user overall and to actually begin with this system on a daily basis was a definite concern to me ,sleepless nights, that kind of thing. However, there was nothing to be concerned with. Its too easy!

Cons

Little to least like because it is well thought out. The questions can easily be answered by the tech support or our billing service. They interface with us and I can go directly to them if I get confused on any new topics. I have had difficulty with tech support realizing I am a contact person for our office, they seem to not have that on file although I have had our billing service address listing me numerous times and if any complaint - the tech support level one tries hard to address questions but it did take me far too many times w/level one techs to finally send me to have a repeated issue resolved by a higher tech dept. in your system.

Solvita from Cedar Lake Counseling SC

Industry: Mental Health Care

The system is hard to implement, once it is implemented for most of the parts working smoothly.

I am able to run practice from one software.

Pros

The reason we choose this software for our practice to have an opportunity to combine all of our needs in one system to be able to run smooth day to day functions. From scheduling patients, sending automatic appointment reminders , medical records, great billing possibilities EDI/EFT, credit card charges, and variety of reports. All functions within one system.

Cons

If something does not work properly, some times, it takes for ever for support to figure out the problem and how to fix it.

Shannon from Plexus Health Solutions

Decent system for a small practice

Pros

The system is pretty straight forward and easy to use. The basic billing features (submitting claims, posting payments) are easy to do. The collections module is helpful and the authorization tracking is pretty nice.

Cons

We find that they do not have upgrades very often and do not take customer comments and suggestions into consideration very often. For being a web based system it is not the easiest to set up due to Active X controls and certain browser setting requirements. Reporting is lacking, even in basic data, unless you purchase their pricey reporting module.

Ashley from MedBill, LLC

Very pleasant with few problems. No major complaints.

No major commitments, easy usage and all inclusive support.

Pros

I like how user-friendly the system is. Our clients are able to use the software with greatest of ease. I do enjoy the updates that are made frequently to add features that clients, such as myself, have suggested to AdvancedMD.

Cons

AdvancedMD has a decent reporting module, but can have an even more robust mechanism for additional fees. This is frustrating since the fee is a monthly fee per billable provider. So, for reporting that may not be day-to-day, the cost over shadows the benefits by a long shot.

Mike from RevenueRx Inc

Always Happy with My Decision

I have been a using the AdvancedMD software for almost 4 years now. I have been very pleased from the start. I am a medical billing client so I have brought on several new clients and the onboarding process is made very easy with all of the support that is provided.

Pros

The software has all of the features necessary to process clean claims as well as keeping follow up in order when the insurance companies deny some of the claims.

Cons

The biggest drawback for me is the limited platform that the software can be used with.

Kacy from Gynecologic Oncology Associates

ADVANCED MD SOFTWARE REVIEW

Advanced MD is doing some is doing some much needed upgrades. Reports are much better and easier to breakdown into categories then previously. However, since upgrade of Collection module, more difficult to use and not as user friendly as before upgrade. Insurance reversal has always been more complicated than it should be.

Pros

Much needed upgrades are nice and software overall user friendly.

Cons

Collection module and inability to run reports easily.

Gena from stronghold counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

Primarily positive although recently there has been very slow response time

Pros

I like the ease of being able to schedule, send claims, get answers. I am impressed with almost all of the representatives I talk to. Your software is expensive but the savings and efficiency has been worth it.

Cons

Right now there seems to be some response time issues. I have noticed it since adding the new scheduler format and am hoping it is just issues that will soon be fixed. The wait time can be extremely long and using the actual wait list often locks up the system completely.

Lianna from Stockton Medical Group

One of the best EHR systems we have worked with!

Pros

It is very user friendly. Templates are created by the customer and designed specifically for the usage they serve. All of the information is in one area which makes obtaining old physician or therapy notes easy.

Cons

With technology, there comes the risk of system errors. My team experiences system errors probably at least once a week. The errors or slow downs may occur once or it may occur over the course of a few hours.

Margo from Margo McCollister, Inc.

Very user friendly and the support provided is always helpful.

I am now able to keep my patient information organized and my financials are easily accessible for accounting purposes.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of scheduling patients and the ability to seek support and ask questions at any time throughout the day. Also, most questions are easily answered by the help contents section on the website.

Cons

Maybe there are too many features and functions within the software making it take quite awhile to learn them all. I also think a 24-hour help desk would be helpful for questions not available in the online help section.

Cathy from Paragon Health Services

Great product. Very user friendly.

Better productivity

Pros

The Claims Center is an awesome feature. Scrubbing for various errors before claims are sent out. Also, easily determining if a claims batch failed during transmission.

Cons

I have no dislikes with this software. Perhaps there are some things which could be simplified; however no product is 100% perfect and AdvancedMD is constantly doing updates with improvements.

Heather from Specialized Medical Billing

Good features for front office staff, lacks ease of use for back office staff

set up and installation was easy and quick, the tutorials are great and very helpful - the main issue for us is how the copay applies to the date of service and the billing department can not post a payment to the line unless the balance is in the correct column so there's a lot of back and forth just to get a payment posted.

Pros

secondary payments post themselves when balance exactly matches, color coded schedules, most of the time the ERA's post automatically

Cons

having to switch back into an account to un-apply a copay or change the balance back to insurance when trying to post incoming payments - time consuming

Lorilynn from Advanced Billing Solutions

It was a rough start

Workflow and consistency. I like that AMD works with other vendors to make the process easy and effective

Pros

The efficiency of productivity. I like the functionality and work flow. It's not that easy to understand at start, but with some consistency, best practices are developed.

Cons

Training, set up and start up. It's pretty instense to start up a new practice, way too many steps for EDI set up and customization. It would be nice if a development team would be able to hand hold during this process, the switch over from another product is time consuming and difficult already.

Jason from The Neurovation Center

Excellent billing software, large learning curve, helped us condense our operations

Ease of billing, flexibility with the scheduler, EHR for notes. Simplified our practice operations.

Pros

The insurance billing is fairly seamless once you learn it. The EHR has worked in a way we were hoping for. The calendar can handle expansion/growth as we are forecasting. You can easily use this for multiple locations and multiple providers.

Cons

It can take a long time to train new staff the features and functionality of the program. They charge per provider on different features, which can be a little frustrating.

Lauren from CCPT

Great medical biling software

This software does a great way of notifying me what needs to be checked on and updated. The software has improved our patient collections due to better statements being sent to our clients.

Pros

The reports are my favorite feature of this software. I like how I can check many different aspects of the billing software with a simple report.

Susan from Universal Health Network

I am a fan of this software, easiest system I have ever used

Pros

That it is web based, it is user friendly, and I like the reporting capabilities. Whenever I call support they are friendly, easy to understand and extremely helpful.

Cons

I would like the software to be able to be able to merge duplicate patients. At times the system is slow or freezes. I would also like to be able to access multiple keys at the same time.

Kevin from Resolutions Billing

Very Happy

We have used Adv Md for over 9 years and have been happy with the system and the support they have given us in those years. Love that we have a person [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that we can call or email with questions and not just be a number on hold if we need support.

Pros

The integration of the system with there EHR and other programs we use.

Cons

Wish they had 1 price for the whole system.

Maura from Maura Moore, LCSW

AdvancedMD has been a life saver for me as a sole practitioner. Their support staff is outstanding,

This is the first time in decades that I have a payment rate of over 99% of services provided. I cannot believe how easy it now is to do my own billing and monitor payments.

Pros

Staff support availability and skill is really outstanding. They have consistently been able to train me and repair my mistakes. It is very easy to review problems and income.

Cons

It is a bit too complex for my needs as a psychotherapy sole practice. It would be great if I could get a version that is more tailored to my simple needs.

KRISTY from MCINTOSH TRAIL FAMILY PRACTICE

KRISTY BUNN'S OPINION

MOST MEDICAL OFFICES COLLECT DEDS AND COINSURANCES UP FRONT SO MONEY NEEDS TO BE APPLIED TO VISITS AS SOON AS IT IS TAKEN NOT LEFT IN UNAPPLIED. END ON COLLECTION BALANCES SHOULD NOT HIDE FROM VIEW. SHOULD REMAIN ON PATIENT BALANCE WITHOUT HAVING TO VOID.

Pros

EASY TO LEARN

Cons

THE END OF COLLECTION PROCESS AND SOFTWARE IS SET UP FOR INSURANCE TO PAY AND THEN APPLY PAYMENTS WHEN MOST MEDICAL OFFICES COLLECT DEDS AND COINSURANCES UP FRONT.

Buffy from NBI Medical Billing

The only billing software that we use

I am happy with AMD, I have no reason to change.

Pros

AMD is very easy to use, customer service is top notch. I always try to move new clients over to Advanced MD.

Cons

At times, getting EDI agreements approved can be a little cumbersome, in dealing with this dept.

Started my own business.

Jennifer from Jayhawk Foot and Ankle Clinic

Great billing software!

This is my first billing software to utilize, and I caught on to using it very quickly. The ease of entering payments, running statements monthly, posting ERA payments from insurance is great. I always get a quick, helpful response when Chatting with representative. It is positive experience using AdvancedMD. Thank you.

Pros

Ease of using, customer support, payment posting, statement setup

Cons

The capability of using our Practice Fusion EHR to post claims is great, but the patient demographics still do not automatically fill into AdvancedMD. We have to input it twice.

KATHYRINE from ALLIANCE MED LLC

Customer service is fabulous.

Pros

Cons

Doesn't print the back of the claim. Not being able to to EDIT a UB04. When patient's insurance has been updated the information is not updated in the claim line.

Gwen from Sunbelt Medical Management

Easy-to-use software for daily medical charting and claims billing

Ease of access, customization, support services.

Pros

I appreciate the support services and the constant upgrades to remain compliant with current billing and charting regulations. I also like the fact that many aspects of the EHR and PM can be customized to best fit your practice.

Cons

I wish that AMD offered more reporting functionality - sometimes the reports are not specific enough, sometimes it can hard to find the report that will return the data you need.

I love Advance Scheduling!

I love the referral/prior auth tracing, the fact that you can easily find the next open appointment time for a provider, you can easily track No Show and Late Cancelations, plus it has a report I can run to make sure I have billed for all of the visits on the schedule. I used to have to track that manually and that took hours. AMD Scheduler has saved me at least 15 hours per week! And that is just me, other staff in my office have saved time with that too. Think about it, how much would you pay just your biller for 15 hours per week on tracking that they could be spending on AR Follow up? That is money in your pocket.

Pros

I like most that it will track your prior auth/referral visits so you know when you need a new one. It has cut our denials down immensely and freed up at least 10 hours per week of having to manually track those visits.

Cons

The auth/referral tracker also includes "No Show" visits so the count of visits used is not 100% accurate. But at least it makes it so you end up getting a new auth a little sooner so not much harm done.

Diana from Youth & Family Counseling Service

Easy to use, customer support always helpful.

Pros

Have no issues with this software, but if I do customer service is quick to help. Easy software to use. Set-up seems like a lot in the beginning, but once you actually use it everyday, you can see why the set-up process is the way it is.

Jaime from Nashville Knee and Shoulder Center

Software is great no matter if you are scheduling or billing or pulling reports.

Pros

You either have a great scheduling tool, or a great billing tool. Advanced MD has easy scheduling, and great billing tools. The reporting tool is great too.

Cons

I would like the ability to block or unblock, or schedule over a block to be managed so not just anyone can override.

Amanda from Newton Medical Consulting Inc

We have a great partnership spanning over 8 years.

Pros

We love the fact that everything is integrated into Practice Management. We don't have to use a bunch of other programs or separate clearinghouses.

Cons

Some of the reporting features confuse our clients. It would be helpful to have more reports that are sorted by deposit date.

Julius from The Chicago Institute for Psychoanalysis

AdvanceMD Review

Pros

As an accountant for an Institute that provides therapeutic services for the public, AdvanceMD serves as our subledger. The software provides a versatile platform that helps implement customizable features that cater to our specfic needs to ensure that all records are accounted and transparent. We are a satisfied user of this software.

Cons

The interface of the website portal offers a user-friendly experience; however, it does require time and effort to utilize all it's functions properly and with of ease, but that's a given. In other words, you only get what you put into it.

Rhonda from BILLING ESSENTIALS, LLC

Not Satisfied

Livid

Pros

It seems to work very well Monday - Friday.

Cons

I work every weekend (Saturday & Sunday) posting charges for 5 Physicians. AdvancedMD Billing software is almost impossible to use on the weekends. It is slow, dragging, freezes up and kicks me out, so that I have to log back in. I have to give up trying to work every weekend (which REALLY throws me behind)! The Tech team is "working on" the problem, however it has gone on for over 2 years now. They are trying to say it is a problem with my computer, but if that were true, I would have those problems all of the time. It's just Saturday and Sunday, which says to me that AdvancedMD's system is running some sort of back-ups, and/or Maintenance that is causing the system to be virtually unusable on the weekends, but they will never admit that. Had we known in advance that this would be a problem, we never would have signed up to use AdvancedMD software.

Other Billing Software was no longer supported

Crystal from Low T Physician Services PLLC

Great Software

Pros

Claim Center, allows us to review charges before they are sent to Insurance company as well as scrub the claims to make sure they are clean. Excellent customer service.

Cons

We need the ability to do automated write offs in system.

Salina from Quick Care Clinic

Nice and easy billing software

fast efficient payment of claims

Pros

This software helps my company to bill effectively and efficiently with minimum mistakes. We receive our payments quickly.

Cons

I do not have cons based on my experience with this software. It helps us in our day to day operations

Philip from Medical Codes And Billing Services

Something to think about ....

Pros

Adv MD has a common-sense approach and design. The workflow is optimized for efficacy and mobile apps add a layer of real-time processing.

Cons

It doesn't tell when to go home and it doesn't make coffee :(

Candy from PMRG

I get answers and assistance on how to use AMD every time I call.

I am able to teach others how to use it and assist them with their practice needs.

Pros

I like the self help videos. It is handy when customer service is closed. Also, it allows me to learn the software more broadly. I really appreciate the great customer service.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to print out Carriers AR Details report that contains all charges. Example. I want a report to have all carriers that were billed to listed and I can choose a date range. I have printed the Carrier AR report and it did not contain all the carriers listed in the Carrier Summary report .

Leslye from Stanbro Healthcare Group

OK until recently

The implementation department was phenomenal. The ease of use has been ok, but the reports that we need are not accessible and getting anyone to help "build" those has been bleak at best lately.

Pros

It's fairly easy to use.

Cons

It doesn't do everything we need (reports) and having them built is time consuming, almost impossible and costly.

Melinda from NAMI SW WA

I have found that the software is quite powerful and has many parts that I have not yet used

We don't have to spend a ton of money and we're able to bill with ease.

Pros

It is fairly user friendly. The help files are extremely well written and are very easy to understand.

Cons

I find it frustrating having to wait on hold for very long periods of time for Customer Service and often the people that answer are not well versed and give incorrect solutions.

Emily from Cindy A. Shiro, D.O.,LLC

Using AdvancedMD

I started using this system almost 4 years ago and I've trained seveval new hires that were easily trained

Pros

I love this system as it is easy to use and train new staff.

Cons

It freezes sometimes, but thats with a lot of these softwares