• Pros

• "Reasonably easy to learn and use, particularly in comparison to many others. Has many of the features that make all EHRs difficult, but better organized and more intuitive than most."

• "It has lots of flexibility and users can customize many items to their liking. The mobile app is very handy for staff who function from the hospital."

• "I have learned to use the software despite having to adopt it to my specialty. My front office likes the software."

• Cons

• "The diagnosis section is good, able to add icd 10 code but algorithm to search a new diagnosis is not too functional, it needs to be faster and able to find the diagnosis with synonyms. "

• "Needs more template Should not charge for add-ons that should come with the system. Very slow sometimes"

• "You cant do the simplest of things on this system. Cant even run a good patient list."

Browse Aprima EHR Reviews

Katie from Haghighi Family & Sports Medicine P.A.

TOP OF THE LINE

My advise? Invest in the right person... someone you can trust with all securities. Invest in education form Aprima (there is a reason why each department has their own group of support experts). Finally make sure the person you chose for this job is highly driven and takes pride in the work they do.

Pros

I don't know where to begin.... I think that anyone who rates this system anything less than 5 stars does not know the capabilities of this EHR program. Before anyone makes up their mind about switching to another vendor please do your homework first. Step 1 require someone from the practice get extensive training on the one area that is the heart of the entire set up- *List Editor*. Call Aprima and ask for securities to this area of the system (you have to own your system in order to do this) If you know what you are doing, literally you can create your own setup/category/section/rule/security measure/capturing data for CMS program. I can go on and on what you can edit, the sky is the limit you don't have to use templates that the system comes with by the way even though you think you see all the options, most likely you are not as they are hidden behind filters that are set to default to... For example searching by (most recent- to- most frequent to- alphabetical order- to- all -1).. Imagine back roads that you don't see... like the human body all we can see is surface the outside- not the wiring on the inside- for that we would have to use some form of radiology. I highly doubt anyone who gave this system anything lower than a 5 star score has had the time to even scratch the surface of this genius system. Everything I learned, I did on my own time...hours at night I spent self-teaching and uncovering options and search table options that was available to use One by one I would get more excited with my new findings!! Our systems Captures and does all the work for us. Every day I learn something new, I am truly fascinated by this system. This is a fact because I personally set up criteria and rules that have changed our reporting to the level that has never been achieved before. The jobs and errors are easily re-set in seconds but I must say, we have never had issues with speed or any other issues for that matter that I could not quickly solve myself or have Aprima support quickly resolve for me, We can see a complicated patient with multiple chronic conditions and address each condition in less than 15 min from the point of check- in to check- out you do the math. On very rare occasion, an upgrade is due and until that is done you may have a few days of "error" messages here and there but that does NOT INTERFERE WITH workflow. Aprima support has been incredible with response time when we need them. I highly doubt this type of support is available with other programs but I am no expert and not looking for any other program & what it has to offer, simply because I know this is top of the line. Instead, I focus on customizing and molding the system to our preference to fit our practice specialty & patient’s needs. Anyone who says “There is not enough templates" is dead wrong. Check to make sure your practice is set up under the correct specialty and all the filters are available for use & if that is still not enough, you can start from scratch and build your own as you go. While charting if you don't see your option listed, search and add the category yourself from a list of options available or better yet, add _ (underscore) option and now you can type anything you wish for that category. No one said you are limited to using what is provided. In fact, there are too many options. The only obvious problem after reading all the feedback is doctors don't have a clue what this system truly offers and is capable to do. That is a STAFF problem not Aprima program issue. I suggest focusing more on investing in employees who are highly motivated and independently driven to bring success into the business. Unfortunately Doctors just don't have appropriate support within their own staff that is disciplined enough to dedicate time to learn this system. *THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX*. I am convinced in the very near future Aprima will succeed at even that issue... by providing physicians with a system that even replaces staff that we all so desperately depend on. This EHR is incredibly intelligent & anything lower than 5 star rating is simply "limited knowledge of what this system is really capable of". It only takes one determined mind to uncover the system's magic ability to not only do all the work but also to make money for the company effortlessly. My advice? Invest in the right person... someone you can trust and give them all securities. Invest in education form Aprima (there is a reason why each department has their own group of support experts). And finally make sure the person you chose for this job is highly driven and takes pride in the work they do. Only then will you discover that this system is a keeper & truly is one of a kind!

November 2013

Jack from Associates in Medicine, P.A.

November 2013

We have used Aprima since 2011. We moved from paper to electronic format using a staged process that I spearheaded as project manager. In November 2011, we implemented the PM system. In February 2012, we moved. I became Aprima PRM 2011 certified and began training physicians in May for a July and August implementation. I met with each of the physicians who were participating in the first of the three waves of go-lives beginning in May and started exposing them to the product. I began meeting with the second wave physicians in June. By July, three physicians were already using Aprima, even though their official Go Live date hadn't arrived. Five physicians were using it by the end of July. We ran a part-electronic/part-paper schedule, which we ramped up as the physicians felt comfortable. It took six months before all of our physicians were 100% electronic. While the process of converting was difficult, we had almost no loss of patient volume. We did not cancel appointments or block off vast swaths of the schedule due to the implementation. The software was relatively easy to pick up for our physicians once it was configured administratively and once the physicians and staff became accustomed to the program's layout. Customer support has been pretty good and has only gotten better since we began with them. There were a lot of crashes early on, but those have been 99% fixed. We have submitted dozens of tickets and almost all of them were completely resolved within 24-48 business hours. Any emergencies were handled within a couple hours. If you do have a more complex issue that has to be passed on to a developer, though, you may be waiting. We've actually seen an improvement in our patient flow and our ability to measure the practice's performance has vastly improved. We now have a number of fixed quantitative measures that we can follow for clinical, financial, and operational performance such as no show %, revenue per procedure, E&M coding averages, lab/task/phone message completion rates, etc. which we can map by provider, site, CPT, date, or whatever other dimension we wish. It's really crazy how flexible reporting can be with 3rd party software. I estimated the number of linear inches for a file rack for our existing chart storage before we moved them to their new home in the new medical records suite by retrieving the first letter of the last name of each patient that was seen since Aprima began and dividing it by the total number of patients, then multiplying it by the number of available inches to get the amount that should be allocated to the A's, B's, C's, etc. We were able to reduce the medical records department from 4.6 FTE employees to 3.25 FTE employees. Our clinic is now distributed in separate offices. We were able to move our business office outside of the clinic into another suite in the building and our medical records department was moved out as well. This was not possible without Aprima. This made room for an additional physician who we onboarded just two months ago, and it positions us to expand even more. Our no-show rate has reduced from 4.5% in May 2012 to 0.9% in October 2013 due to appointment confirmation e-mails, calls, and text messages that were not possible before our conversion. We are saving thousands on paper, folders, inserts, envelopes, postage, and other materials. We have begun tapering off our off-site storage, which is a $1,000/month expense that will be reducing by $200/month every year for the next 5 years. Patients love being able to log on to our patient portal to look at their lab results, which has saved our staff from having to call or mail results when patient labs are normal. Our physicians are seeing more patients per day on average than they ever have before. We are on our way to our highest-ever year when judged by total revenue. The physicians love being able to go home and remote into the office to do work. Our physicians are generally happier and more relaxed than they were when we were using paper. Staff are happier and more relaxed. The administrator and HR manager is able to focus on side projects because there are fewer conflicts. All-in-all, Aprima has been a huge success, although it could use a number of improvements to speed and the overall design of the product.

Charles from For Women Only

Leaving Aprima

It was a good system to learn on, but there are more user friendly systems out there.

Pros

The pros of Aprima are that it does what it says it can do. It is a server based system so you know your files are secure and not all over the net. Their conferences are A1. I used to look forward to going to them.

Cons

It is a server based system so for upgrades and other maintenance issues you have to let Techs tap into your system from elsewhere. This leaves your system open for potential hackers. Our system was hacked several times which led to our decision to leave. Also if you buy this system do not go through a vendor. It is terrible because to get anything done you have to have a middle man that knows very little about the system. So then it becomes a game of telephone and things take forever to get done.

February 2016

Great product with many customization tools for a proactive clinic

Pros

Providers are able to complete tasks and send directions to staff once the system is setup correctly. There are many ways based on the flow of your clinic to execute billing, orders, and referrals. You can throw something to together quickly to get started or spend the time to take full advantage of the features that improve work flow and efficiency. You can migrate most of your existing materials and automate things that once were done on paper.

Cons

Customer service responds to problems based on their designation of criticalness. You might get a fix the same day or the next but you can always long on to review the status of your problem. You need someone on staff that can translate your office flow with Aprima's capabilities if the person you designate does not know why something is done you won't get the full use of Aprima's tools. You'll have to wait for a trainer to observe your clinic to translate your workflow into Aprima.

Leslie from Regional Cardiology Associates, PLC

Terrible implemenation and customer support

Have a third party handling diagnostic code files who inadvertently deleted retired codes form the database making resubmission of older claims impossible. Customer support is very inflexible regarding communication avenues with the practice. Staff will submit trouble tickets with return phone numbers but customer support sends a senior staff member an email wanting more information. This strategy might work in a small office but it does not work in a large practice where team members function in different locations or departments.

Pros

Cons

Implementation process was awful. It left us improperly prepared to go live. Customer support is terrible. Can take weeks for responses which can often be an email indicating they couldn't replicate the problem and the case has been closed.

jim from plastic and reconstructive surgery, pc

Some features not well organized. Mediocre support, though that is probably a function of the host company. Easier than most.

Pros

Cons

Some areas have poor organization causing significant delays, eg, lists for "point and click" not alphabetical. Difficult to scroll through the complete drug list when it is somewhat alphabetical but with many random entries scattered throughout. Some seem organized by most common, but others are quite random.

Response from Judy

Replied May 2017

While Aprima appreciates reviews from customers, we do not recognize this reviewer or the practice name as ever having had a relationship with Aprima. We respectfully request that you take down this review. If you feel that we have made an error, please contact us at marketing@aprima.com so that we may find you in our system.

Roger from Dermatology Specialists of Atlanta

Practice Manager who uses Aprima every day and handles billing and EDI issues.

As a dermatology practice, I find that Aprima is not the best EHR for our specialty. It is better for a primary care and family medicine than for any specialty. I would not select it for any specialty because I do not find it user-friendly and adaptable to the needs of our specialty particularly uploading photos.

Pros

- I believe Aprima having the EHR/PMS combined as one entity is a positive attribute. - Customer Service Reps are friendly and typically responsive. - The system seems reliable and without a lot of glitches.

Cons

- The initial learning curve takes several weeks to master and the training videos are not user-friendly. - There are not practical user-friendly training guides or manuals that answer the most frequently asked questions. - To gain a full mastery of Aprima one really needs onsite training, online training or to attend the user conference(s), which can be pricey and often not an expense or investment many practices are willing to approve. - Too many issues cannot be handled by the first line Customer Service Reps and a case must be created. I find this process burdensome. - Customer Service Reps should be cross-trained to handle a wider array of issues. - A lot of functions have to be turned on such as the message system instead of being functional by default.

Shahriar from HouseCall MD

Declining support and empty promises

It started out ok with lots of support to start. A very complicated system to learn and set up and i took off 1 week to learn it and 2 months to set it up. I am the expert in our office and have a love hate relationship. It helps us be compliant but it is extremely slow. They keep promising a fix and they different things but at the end of the day, it slows your productivity really badly.

Pros

Lots of bells and wistles Keeps you compliant Keeps notes in whatever format you like

Cons

EXTREMELY SLOW!!!!! Complicated to set up Complicated to use support has declined over the last year Once they got you hooked, you are done

Reasons for Choosing Aprima EHR

Allows offline access Keeps the format of my notes to how I wanted it but chose pretty over function and that was a big mistake

Jeremy from Heart of the Rockies Regional Medical Center

Poor response to our outpatient customization needs.

Pros

Integrates communication and faxing into EHR. And that is really it. Having a character minimum for this question is presumptuous at best?

Cons

From the simple inability to auto-save, to the inability to put in simple error checks and stops, to the scads of extra fields and tabs that are not hideable cluttering up a simple and readable documentation process, to the slowness and propensity to stall/crash, to the strange text editing bugs - this software has more than doubled our documentation time...

Richard from Pain Care

6 plus years experience

Pros

Not many.... customizable to your practice. You can call customer support and get a answer within a few days.

Cons

Slow, slow, and some days slower... Not user friendly. With each update we need to reedit the software for our needs. I would never use this program if I had to start over. To many files and hassles to change. Can't imagine why anyone would find this a first choice EMR for their practice.

Frederick from The Center for Neurology and Neurophysiology, PA

Not a cookie cutter product, Aprima grows with you as your needs grow.

Aprima support is great! They prioritize critical issues and address all issues to finality. They make recommendations in work flow to make the practice more efficient and to improve the overall doctor patient relationship.

Pros

An integrated EHR and Billing solution that can be customized to fit the work flow of your clinic. Aprima gives you the tools to follow to finality a patient's need. Our office is on the same page with every patient with our ability to annotate if needed anywhere in the process.

Cons

The design features are easy to apply but you do need have a knowledgeable person to make changes. You can keep it simple or modify the system to work for you rather than for it but it's not a task for a novice. You will need support from Aprima if you don't have the staff with some database knowledge to make some of the greatest features work.

Perla from Medicorp PA.

has improved.

Pros

I have been using Aprima for the past 3 years and has improved a lot since then, of course that is a good think, that they are willing to improve. This software is very complete, you can send labs, imaging orders, faxes, meds instantly. It is separated in sections that are very easy use, able to open multiple windows at the same time.

Robert from RobertDTague MD PC

Speed of use to facilitate use

I have used the system for years and lately as the info to insurers and other requirements are necessary to submit, the system slows as if the platform wasn't set up to expand into these areas initially.

Pros

Has templates and can repopulate w/ changes w/ease Has all of the codes are up-to-date and the fees are all customizable Use friendly

Cons

Hard to customize to glean certain info or graph info like "A1c's" Too much user input If the program has a software glitch the time to eval and fix is weeks to months Harder than other programs to import data

December 2013

Brenda from Huntsville Family Medicine

December 2013

Aprima saved our practice.

Pros

We were an Allscripts MyWay user. After 18 months on the product Allscripts decided to discontinue support for MyWay and offered us a "free" upgrade to their very busy Professional product. After putting a pencil to it the "free" upgrade was going to cost us considerably. Aprima to the rescue! Because they wrote the MyWay product, their EHR was exactly what my physicians were used to using so the transition for them was seamless. The product is user friendly and not too busy. The PM product is wonderful! The applications are also user-friendly and easy to maneuver. We are getting paid within days of filing claims. We are very pleased with both aspects of this product and learning more each day as we use it. Also, the support is wonderful. You actually get an English-speaking American. That is worth its weight in gold to me.

Cons

Sometimes the turnaround time on logged cases is not as quick as I'd like.

Frederick from The Center for Neurology and Neurophysiology, PA

Most complete out of the box product on the market.

Aprima offers efficiency, accuracy, and integration into a specialty clinic. Customer support is very attentive and solutions are provided in a timely manner. Aprima can make a provider more efficient and easy to see follow-up patients. PQRS and MACRA modules are easy to activate and integrate into the workflow. Some tools are supported through Aprima for an added cost but for the most part the all the billing tools you need are integrated and EMR can be customized to any workflow.

Pros

Providers can customize Aprima to their workflow, not the other way around. Some office workflow may change some processes but the benefits of efficiency out way the changes.

Cons

There is a learning curve to create templates for the physical exam and the patient portal but once in place, you won't have to make changes.

lucio from medicorp

good experience

Pros

super complete for family medicine, integrates billing with diagnosis, fax, able to send electronic prescriptions, electronic lab orders, all in one.

Cons

i been using Aprima for more than 4 years and I still do not know what are some figures, symbols for?, I think you should teach more how to use some functions.

Memory from Central Oklahoma Family Medical Center

April 2016

Great product and always improving!

Pros

The software is easy to use and is easily customized for individual providers. I love that Aprima listens to their customers regarding enhancement ideas and implements those that are important to the users. Aprima is always improving their product for it's customers!

Cons

I would like for the vendor to be a little more knowledgeable of our state's Medicaid billing requirements, however, they have done an AMAZING job at taking the time to listen to our needs, research and make changes needed to improve the functionality to meet our needs.

MEERA from Integrated Surgical Care,PA

very bad experience. Would not recommend to anyone at all.

No integrity or sincerity /loyalty to clients. never try to work with the client or fix the issue .Only focused on the money. I got rid of the EHR early because of their very poor customer support. At that point the CEO said that I had broken the contract and I lost all of my money

Pros

like NOTHINg about this product.

Cons

bad customer support. No training and very poorly informed of the product. The CEO shows up only to pick up the check

Response from Judy

Replied December 2017

Aprima is very sorry to hear of your situation. It is unfortunate that the team at Integrated Surgical Care had this experience. However, we need to make it clear to our readers that your experience was not with Aprima itself, but with one of our VARs (resellers). In this particular instance, Aprima had absolutely no control over the situation. Our records indicate that your organization terminated your relationship with our VAR in December 2015, so more than two years ago. We are not sure what prompted this negative comment more than two years after the fact. Software Advice’s policy is not to fact-check reviews and they do not vouch for the accuracy of review content. Since you are responsible for the accuracy of the content you submit, and since you did not provide the appropriate context for your review, we are obligated to inform the Software Advice readers of the facts regarding your particular situation.

Juan from Medicorp P.A.

Simple, friendly and easily customizable

What I like most of Aprima is that you can very easily and quickly customize from templates, CPT codes, diagnoses groups, laboratory panels, etc. Also you can keep good track of your staff performance by generating all kinds of reports.

Pros

Very easy and fast to chart patient encounters, unlike other EHRs, questions pertaining chief complaint and history of present illness are comprehensive without asking question after question.

Cons

It is still has a lot to improve particularly from customer support, sometimes it seems like they don´t know what is happening in their EHR, we constantly need to upgrade to a newer patch version.

Allen from lifeweigh

Land of misfit EMR

Pros

The EMR turns on and it does store data securely. customization is good. Hard to say other positives just looking to fill space.

Cons

customer service is awful. The system is slow and not user friendly and not quick to navigate. There has to be another EMR does not communicate with other systems. Doesnt print a user friendly H and P for hospital

Response from Judy

Replied January 2018

Allen – thank you for speaking with us about your concerns. It seems your largest concern was about Direct Messaging. As you may know, we’ve worked with your office to confirm that Direct Messaging has been working for your practice and continues to work today. We would like to renew our offer to provide some additional training to help you with some of the other items that you mentioned. We’ve reached out to you several times. Please call our office to schedule this. Thanks, Judy

major from carolinas ear,nose and throat center

excellent replacement for allscripts

works better than the Allscripts we were forced to leave, luckily. looks the same as before but works better

Pros

the filing of claims and ease of receiving jobs electronically

Alisa from Mount Dora Podiatry

Updated review

Pros

We were able to customize it to our specialty, Also the ICD10 conversion was seamless. All of the issues we had have been resolved thanks to the dedication of our vendor.

Cons

We honestly have no complaints at this time all issues have been resolved.

July 2015

Marc from Avenel- Iselin Medical Group

July 2015

After 8 years, we're still smiling!!

Pros

Aprima is very flexible. The fact that it is chief complaint driven allows easy documentation in primary care.

Cons

Honestly, any issues we've had over the years have been addressed and corrected by the support staff via hot fixes or upgrades.

Liliana from Medicorp PA

slow

it is always time consuming when you try to save the note, complete it, or even just adding labs in the service order, you have to wait and then send them and then select them, wait for the slow system to respond and then print them, walk to the printer and hand the paper order to the blood work lady. So my suggestion is: less steps to get something done specially this since we have to be very fast in order to provide quality of care in each visit. And we should send the order electronically to the phlebotomist. I have used other EMRs and with others you can do it electronically. LESS STEPS FOR EVERYTHING will make you the best EMR. because we will be faster, and the patient will be happier.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Slow too many steps to get something done.

Joan from Surgical Associates of Myrtle Beach

Aprima for you

Pros

It is easy to use, and there are training videos. You can easily customize to you own practice.

Cons

There isn't enough support when something new comes out. Only one person can be in the note at a time.

Sara from La Familia medical

Efficient plus more!!!!

Pros

Very Easy to use and user friendly. Users can adapt quickly to the format and functionality of Aprima.

Cons

Has multiple interfaces for each physician in the office which can be a problem for the staff and nurses.

RACHAEL from LOWCOUNTRY FAMILY PODIATRY

It has its benefits and drawbacks.

Pros

It is easy to use and does have some great features. If they could increase the speed at which you move from section to section it would be even better.

Cons

It runs too slow. Some of this is because of the company that hosts us, but its also the software itself. It really needs to be sped up.

September 2016

Rae from Advanced Mobile Healthcare

September 2016

Love it. Super fast AR. Have used it for 3 years.

Pros

Great support and support fast revenue cycle management

Cons

A little bit of learning curve at first, but what EHR isn't

Charnelle from FPOAMG

It has been very costly and inefficient.

Pros

It is user friendly and has a lot of potential. The schedule is simple and easy to navigate. Could be much better.

January 2016

Donald from Kennebec Internal Medicine Associates

January 2016

2 years since instituting Aprima as our EHR

Pros

It is easy to put in templates (but then, it was easy to template dictated notes when I was simply using microsoft word)

Cons

Not even slightly intuitive. Requires a trained expert to demonstrate all the most very basic functions. Bills itself as being easy to customize, but that has certainly not been my experience. The entire program seems to me to have been designed to keep the IT department in business.

Eric from Alpine Woods Medical

Customer Support VM FULL

Pros

Mine is a house call practice. It was nice to be able to click on the patient's address and get a map for directions.

Cons

Calling the phone number listed as their main contact number (844-427-7462) on their website, I frequently found I could not get through to anyone as a recording consistently advises "Our VM is full and can not accept messages at this time". This is a perfect sign of how poor this company's customer service is.

Perla from Medicorp PA.

Aprima review

Sometimes is too slow, and I know is not the internet. Sometimes also it closes by itself and it doesn't save the changes so I have to re do everything again.

Pros

Very complete.

Cons

It could be more patient friendly and fast.

May 2016

Debra from Eagle Pass Pediatric Health Clinic

May 2016

We signed up for the RCM

Pros

The support given during the implementation period.

Cons

The EMR is difficult to maneuver for both providers and health support staff. The system crashes constantly and there has never been enough response from support to fix the situation. The verification process did not work most of the time. On the PM side our staff did all of the work to prepare for claim filing. RCM virtually did nothing to earn the percentage charged. Unfriendly response from RCM managers regarding the billing errors and invoicing errors. Never issued credit for copays and self pay accounts.

Joanne from Rocky Mountain Spine Clinic

Very disappointed !!

Pros

It is user friendly. Easy to move around in after setting templates up for scheduling, with the correct training ( we had to pay additional for).

Cons

The customer support is the worst of any company we have ever used. Also your pretty much on your own to learn the system, they don't train and never help.

November 2014

Janet from Mount Dora Podiatry

November 2014

Aprima needs better to increase speed and reliability of EMR.

Pros

Cons

The offsite server is extremely slow most of the time, and I am unable to wait for it to finish my note between patients. Recently, the server has been down for hours preventing us from finishing our work. It's very frustrating. Of course, Aprima always says it is our fault. We have upgraded all computers and internet without much improvement.

Cristen from Lakeshore Surgical

October 2015

Highly disappointed so far!

Pros

Nothing yet. The system is very cumbersome. It does help calculate the level of service, which is helpful.

Cons

Nearly everything. Everything takes a millions clicks, and then the text that comes out is horrible. It looks and feels like a point and click system. The history has no flow when reading it. I am currently finishing my training with Aprima. My partner has used it for several years, and I really had no other options in this practice for my EMR. So far I find it cumbersome and fairly difficult to customize. I just found out that for the simplest task (to modify a medication for a patient), it actually cannot be done. If the sig is entered incorrectly, you actually have to delete it then re-enter it. I have never heard of something so ridiculous in all my life. It requires being perfect with data entry, which is just not humanly possible. Not recommended.

Esther from Medicorp

Aprima EHR good

I have been working with the system for almost 2 years , it is good, quick, friendly

Pros

Quick

Cons

Sometimes we do not know many of its functions

Valerie from Haven Home Physicians

July 2016

I used this product on a daily basis

Pros

I really dont find much I like about this product. It was a good sale when pitched, but most of what was told to us was not true. I do would not ever purchase this again.

Jorge from Medicorp

Great program

It's a good program all you need is there. The only thing is that sometimes it's a little bit slow, but other than that is great.

Cons

Slow sometimes

Perla from Medicorp On Call PA

Aprima review

I find Aprima to be very easy to use. I like how easy it is to access everything that I need

David from Neurology

Worst Nightmare

Cons

Poor service, "click heavy" for charting, poor templating ability, software clitches when charting are endless, wastes time with redundancy, empty promises to get things right or only partial delivery on whats promised, frustrating overall.

Brenda from NeuroCare Rehab Dallas

Customer rep. was very knowledgeable about her product.

Pros

Able to bill UBO4 and HCFA; on site training and web training; reasonable fees for a very small program

Cons

60 day roll out time frame was too far out for us to consider it as an option for our very small program

David from Michigan neurology and spine

Beyond BAD- HORRIBLE

I moved to a practice that has Aprima. I had different software before. My productivity dropped by 30%. My Dragon interface is awful. The speed of the EHR is beyond awful and then a rep comes to our site and says yes you have a lot of issues we will get on this right away. That was months ago and I am still dealing with all the same stuff. Would not recommend this to my worst enemy as a EMR option.

Pros

NONE

Cons

LOTS

March 2015

Ira from IRA A SCHWARTZ, MD, PC

March 2015

aprima EHR

Pros

Ease in finding notes once entered into the EHR display is nice.

Cons

Not intuitive, very difficult to customize, limited help menus and teaching.

Ashley from Access Now Urgent Care

Honest Aprima Review

Pros

I like that the system is not so complicated in the sense that anyone can learn to use the system with no problems.

Cons

At times the system does slow down. Taking a bit of time to open up certain pages. But it is nothing that cannot be fixed.

Shobhit from Access Now Urgent Care

Mediocre EHR

Pros

Relatively inexpensive compared to competition. PM is relatively straight-forward to use.

Cons

The EHR is not very intuitive, is very click-heavy, and exceedingly difficult to customize.

Cindy from Jean M Kennar MD

Aprima EHR

Aprima software is okay. It's the vendor of this product that is not user friendly in the Tampa area. It was sold to us with a lot of promises that have been left unfulfilled. Everything they do another charge is added on to our monthly service. Please read the fine lines.