All Bookedin Reviews

Nancy G.

Cosmetics

Reviewed December 2017

This app is exactly what I need to assist me in running my small business!

See previous questions

PROS

The options of payment plans are ideal for a a growing small business, because they range from Free to "Pay as you Go", to Monthly, and even Yearly. I love the "Sync" feature on the paid plans! This is my favourite feature ever!

CONS

I would have loved to have more design capabilities for the Booking Page that my clients land on, so, I can do more branding.

Jamie

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2023

New to BookedIn

The support team is amazing. I have spoken with [sensitive content hidden] a couple of times during set up and he was able to walk me through what I needed done.

PROS

The most helpful feature is once you enter the client's information, the next time you book an appointment, all their information auto populates. Also, if you accidentally spell the customer's name wrong, you can go in and change it and it will update that information on the appointment.

CONS

Not as user friendly if you need to book an appointment for more than 1 person. You need to book each person separately at the time of the appointment.

Reason for choosing Bookedin

I know many people use Calendly. I just didn't like that you couldn't talk to a person about your questions. They were only available per chat. I just find their product confusing.

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

More calendar options for a better price

Thanks for this Jamie, super helpful! For the "cons" of booking multiple people, our team is actually working on a new feature for this, we'll email you as soon as it's ready. Thanks again! ~Leanne

Replied September 2023

Gary

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2016

Great product if you don't need many options.

Our company has been using BookedIn for a year and a half. The program is great and our clients love it. The best thing is that our customers can order without the need to login. The problem is that our business has outgrown the platform. We have too many products and the platform just lacks features to help manage all of those products. For example, most of our products have upgrades or options. However, BookedIn cannot just have a checked box for an upgrade, we need a whole new product to show on the calendar instead for each and every option if it has a different price. This makes our calendar look cluttered and overwhelming to our customers when they see all the options at once. It would be better if the clients could pick from a list of products before they see the calendar. Another feature that BookedIn lacks the ability for clients to see a full description of what they entered on the order when the reminder email is sent out. BookedIn only shows the product on the reminder emails and there is no option to add other fields of information.

PROS

CONS

Few options and little control over how it works.

Sofie

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Scheduling made easy

PROS

That it texts and emails the clients. We also like that it can track deposits

CONS

that you can't enter a cash transaction for a deposit. also the depsit tracking doesnt always show up in the same place you have to dive in and click different tabs to find it sometimes

Reason for choosing Bookedin

We thought you could have a direct button for booking on instagram

Consumer Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

BookedIn has saved my business !

PROS

It's super easy to use!! Customizable scheduling! Automatic Text Reminders for clients! I called this my robot secretary!!

CONS

I can't find a single thing! Everytime there is an update you guys improve something I didn't even know could get better!

Reasons for switching to Bookedin

BookedIn is light-years ahead of that product! I used it for 10 years at another tattoo shop.

Wow Jennifer this is amazing to hear! I'm so happy Bookedin is now your robot secretary, love that! ~Leanne

Aleh

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Great stuff

Overall having fun using it. Pretty easy to use and really helps to organize

PROS

Easy to schedule. Great notifications and reminders

CONS

Some of security levels can be added. Customer support must be instant

Reason for choosing Bookedin

Great combination tools I need for my business and pricing

Thank you Aleh we're thrilled to know Bookedin is proving to be a handy tool for your business! I'm adding your vote to our features request list for enhanced security levels, this is a popular request. ~ Leanne

Cosmetics, 1 employee

Reviewed February 2020

Couldn’t live without!

It is a great software and affordable. I use to text clients everyday to confirm their appointments. Now the app does it for me! It saves me so much time every week, and the numerous reminders it sends out is so helpful to all my clients. They love it too!!

PROS

It confirms my clients! It send a few reminders which is great, and then a couple days before their appointment they are sent a text to confirm or cancel. This has helped a lot with no shows and last min cancellations.

CONS

It doesn’t send a repeat confirmation text if they read it and don’t confirm.

Reason for choosing Bookedin

I work with other girls who have used both and prefer BookedIN

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Excellent solution and great value

Bookings our primary business model but do form an important part of it, so we needed a platform with good functionality but not a restaurant-level price tag. BookedIN has been perfect for that, and offers a great experience to both us and our customers

PROS

Easy and intuitive to set up and navigate. Integration with website and social media works well. Simple interface has surprisingly rich features that allow you to customise the customer experience. Paypal integration works well. When required, customer support has been responsive and helpful.

CONS

The one feature I'd like to see added is a good print function for the calendar, in our case to give a daily schedule to our staff. At this point your options are limited to taking a screen capture of the information.

Reason for choosing Bookedin

It offered the functionality we needed without having to pay a premium for features we wouldn't use.

Shawn

Consumer Services, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2020

Helped me get going after covid lockdown

Overall great I like it, edit availability as and when .. Easy to organise your day and block out sections for lunch and stuff.

PROS

Easy to set up and customize. Great way of collecting clients contact details. Easy to link to your social media.

CONS

Does not text reminders to clients only emails. When taking bookings in person it would be great to just take a number instead of typing in an email

Reason for choosing Bookedin

Heard negative things about booksy when I looked into it and near cut was too expensive.

Thank you for the 5-star rating Shawn and you're awesome! We're glad that you've found Bookedin easy to use overall and kept you going during this pandemic. I've also added your suggestions to our feature request list. Thanks again for your continuous support! --Geno

Replied October 2020

Eddie

Automotive, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Fast abd Easy

It works. It helps me save time so i can get more work done.

PROS

Easy process can change anything in a minute on my phone to accommodate schedule for the day

CONS

You cant book more than one item together on the same ticket

Maria

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2016

This software makes mine and my clients' life softer

I have a busy, small home business, where I work by myself. When I first started the only help I had was my answering machine. So clients would call me when I was busy with a client and unable to answer the phone to book an appointment, many times they called from work and left a message to call them back. If I had a little spare time I would call back only to get their voice mail, saying they were unavailable at that time, and this was the hide and seek game we played until we finally got a hold of each other, it was sometimes very frustrating for me and for them. My husband found out about BookedIn and suggested me I should give it a try. I was a little bit intimidated about using the system, because I am not so good with computerized technology, but decided to go for it. I am glad I did, it is so easy to use and made a big difference on my business, on how I use my time, on my performance and state of mind and my relationship with my clients. I have received comments from my clients on how glad they are to be able to book their own appointment, picking the day and time that best match their schedules. About the features in the software I can't say too much because I don't know how to use all of them, but I am happy with what I am using, customer support I only used once, about a misunderstanding on receiving payment, but after I got in touch with customer support team it was corrected very quickly, and value for the money is good too, because would cost me a lot more if I had to hire a secretary. So I am very satisfied with the software, which I have been using for over 3 years. Thank you BookedIn Team. Maria Arongaus

PROS

Makes my life a lot easier.

CONS

Can't think of anything now

Yin

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Bookedin - 4.5/5

Bookedin is certainly solving our scheduling delimma and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

PROS

Bookedin incorporates a professional look with time saving and user-friendly features. One example is decreased rescheduling. When scheduling via phone it's not practical to read aloud every available date. After implementing Bookedin this is no longer a concern, the best date is selected instead of the first option that is acceptable. Other examples include appointment reminders and appointment confirmation (provides an opportunity for follow up).Customer support options include phone, chat, and video conference.

CONS

I thought that perhaps Bookedin 'played it safe'. I appreciate that, although I would like to see more features and an updated payment processing hub.

Thank you Yin, we're so glad Bookedin is solving your scheduling dilemmas! Appreciate any and all recommendations, and you get a free month for everyone you refer. Thanks again. ~Leanne

Replied April 2023

Tessa

Cosmetics, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2023

I use this app daily

Bookedin has saved me so much time as far as bookkeeping goes, which is extremely important as a self-employed artist who has to manage every aspect of business without help. This app is well worth the money.

PROS

This app is so easy to use and keep up with. It was recommend to me by a fellow tattooer and it has since made bookkeeping so much easier for me. I no longer have to collect deposits myself, and have my clients book their own appointments after consultation. The text and email reminders this app sends out to clients has almost completely factored out no call/no shows or late arrivals.

CONS

I don’t have too much to complain about, but while I can customize the email reminders I cannot customize text reminders for my clients. I would love to be able to remind my clients to eat beforehand, bring water, remind them of my preferred payment method, and include aftercare in their reminder texts.

Thank you Tessa, we are thrilled to hear Bookedin is solving the problem of no call/no shows and saving you a bunch of time! ~Leanne

Replied April 2023

Michele

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

I love this program

PROS

I love the flexibility that I have in managing the operating hours, types of appointments and features that patients can book.

CONS

There needs to be an option that our patient can click on to see all their upcoming and previous appointments that they have booked. I also don't like that I can't shut off the option of having emails sent every single time someone books, cancels or changes their appointment. I have been receiving tonnes of emails for this and while it might be good for some businesses, for mine it is aggravating and I wish I could turn off the email notification option.

Thank you Michele, we're so happy to hear you're loving Bookedin! I've added your vote to our feature request list for a client login or appointment list. As for the emails, I hear you, the busier you get the more emails come in... Unfortunately there is no way to turn email alerts off at the moment. I'll add that to our features request list. ~Leanne

DeTrae

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Great product for a great price

I have been very satisfied with my purchase and experience of Bookedin. I was struggling with keeping all of my schedules together and Bookedin provided a cost effective way to streamline my process. It makes me more efficient in my time management and has been compatible with most other platforms.

PROS

Ease of use from setup to daily use. It to minutes to setup. And the changes daily have needed simple fixes

CONS

Sometimes clients report cancelling and there appears to be a glitch.

Thank you so much for reviewing us DeTrae! So glad we are helping you streamline your process. If you run into that client glitch ever again, please report it to our tech team and we'll investigate (include client appointment time/date). Thanks again! ~Leanne support@bookedin.net

Jeff

Used free trial

Reviewed September 2016

Run don't walk

I'm a busy person. I run a coaching practice, have an organization of Business Owners that support each other and individual clients that I consult with. Making appointments with others has always been a 3-5 step process. You know, asking what time works or suggesting one or two while HOPING that you've got a workable time. Getting a counter offer, finally agreeing on a time...TOTAL HASTLE...until Bookedin! When I started using Bookedin I was unable to review the product because it was missing a key feature that was an enormous impact for me. Now that the calendar sync is in I am not only happy to write the review, I'm ELATED! I've been shopping for appointment booking systems for a long time. I would look and then stop and get frustrated as they were so complicated I could not figure out how to get clients to use them. Now with Bookedin my clients like the ease they can book a meeting with me so much they are saying things like "I love the BOOK APPOINMENT SYSTEM, pretty awesome!" Can you imagine the value of having a client love your appointment booking system...$$$cha-ching$$$ The truth is they have incredible customer service. The app. is super easy to set up and use, however their CSR Leanne helped me create a Book Appointment button that I've added to my email signature and now meetings just arrive upon request. I am notified via email and can easily modify or delete a meeting that I have not agreed to. If all that was not enough, I'll say that the reason to use this system is dedication. Mike the CEO is attentive to his clients and their needs. He's been in direct contact with me and reached out as soon as he had the key functionality available that I wanted. Thank you Bookedin team, keep up the good work!

Marco

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed July 2018

Excellent tool for Entre- and Solo-preneurs!

Freeing up my time so that I might better serve Patients / Practice Members!

PROS

Once clients are familiarized its use, BookedIN enables me to let clients make their own appointments, at their convenience and thus frees me up to keep serving other clients!

CONS

There are just a couple of nit-picky things I'd like to see implemented that haven't been implemented yet (such as different colors for different types of appointments) but I know some of these are already in the works (eg recurring appointments)!

Matt