What are ChiroTouch users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ChiroTouch software through verified user reviews

• icon"We have been on ChiroTouch since 2007 I think. I find it to be the perfect fit for our office."
  • icon"I really enjoy the robust features and numerous integrations that ChiroTouch offers."
  • icon"Scheduling patients is easy with this software. Very user friendly and easy to train new employees on."
  • icon"This is the worse software for updates. The updates half the time don't relate to a small clinic but a clinic that mainly does PT."
  • icon"I had a staff member receive a death threat (not kidding) and their entire support team was supposedly fired. Updates are sure to cause problems."
  • icon"I tried hard to make it work because I wanted to use this so badly, but I bailed after 14 months."

Browse all ChiroTouch Reviews

• Have you used ChiroTouch and would like to share your experience with others?

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Jumping in the paperless world of healthcare with Chirotouch

Chelsea

Great Quality, Great Service

I have worked with ChirTouch for 5 years and I love it. I recommend it to all chiropractors I work with. Customer service is, more often than not, very helpful and they are at least attentive and quick to respond. The whole system is seamlessly integrated from online apt requests, auto population of paperwork, self check-ins, billing, it really is outstanding compared to all other chiro software I work with. The only thing that needs help is the patient statements. Instead of separating the amount due from the insurance co and the patient, it will put those two amounts together, before the insurance has paid the DOS and print a statement as if the patient owes the whole balance so with the 100s of patients we have, it is not economical to print all those statements and go through them one by one for accuracy. I have yet to figure out the best way to print accurate statements in bulk fashion and welcome help from ChiroTouch or anyone else familiar with this.

Pros

the intuitive nature of all basic functions, ease of use and organization

Cons

One thing only - the patient statements are too complicated when trying to do a 'mass' monthly production.

Dr. Joseph

Better than what we had, but not amazing.

We were moving from an EHR that was not working well for the clinic.

Pros

The version I have is hosted at the office. I know that EHR is going to an online platform and that is the "in thing" right now. But, with the hosted version, I own the licence and once paid off, I don't have to make that 400$ a month payment to use it.

Cons

They do not guide you on how to use the software in real life practice. Yes, they teach you what the buttons do. But knowing what the dials on an airplane mean is not the same thing as flying an airplane. They only give you access to the manual for the program if you buy their maintenance package. But, the manual is very lacking on any detailed information that makes it extremely useful. It is a very cumbersome software package to start using. Also, they do not integrate with QuickBooks. I wished that I could get the finances from this program to talk with QuickBooks.

Reasons for choosing ChiroTouch

Practice fusion was a decent EHR to work with. It just did not provide the Chiropractic specific options that made it easy to work with. Yes, I could have programmed it in. But, that was super time consuming. You could make it work for Chiropractic, but it is not set up for Chiropractic and that makes it hard to effectively use.

Reasons for switching to ChiroTouch

It was really good to get my feet wet with EHR using Office Ally. But, it was just really hard to figure it out. I moved to Chirotouch due to use of the ipad during patient encounters. That is easier now than using Office Ally. I also liked that Chirotouch has all the financials in one program. I also needed a management system not just an EHR.

Jack

May 2022

ChiroTouch in Practice

CT served us well and has a lot of power behind it if you need it.

Pros

CT has the ability to edit macros and customize your daily notes language. They provide numerous pre-built macros to choose from and edit as needed. Small learning curve to be able to write your own macros.

Cons

CT seems to charge more for all the Parts of the software, like exercises, billing, communications with patients and this can add up quickly

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Hi Jack, Thank you for sharing your review and thank you for being a ChiroTouch customer! We are thrilled to be part of your practice's success. Thank you for your candid feedback regarding pricing of additional services. We would love to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. Please send us a message at customersupport@chirotouch.com and let us know when we can chat! We are always here to support you and we look forward to speaking with you soon. Cheers, your friends at ChiroTouch

Replied May 2022

Ramona

It's OK.

Customer service was slow to respond when assistance was needed.

Pros

Once you have your macros set up, you can put a note together quite quickly. Patient check in on the ipad is nice.

Cons

It's a bit cumbersome moving between screens and tabs. It could be a bit more efficient.

Reasons for switching to ChiroTouch

I moved to a new office and the doctor at the new office was using ChiroTouch.

Larni

March 2022

Good chiropractic EHR

The appointment reminders could benefit from an update as some patients would appreciate a day-before and day-of appointment reminder, not just one.

Pros

Easy to use program with lots of good features.

Cons

I appreciate the live-chat for customer support however some more advanced questions are routed through what appears to be newer employees (often they are looking into things that are irrevalent to the issue). As someone who has used the program for 7+ years, I often have a better understanding of the functions than the support staff. We also had an isssue when our server computer was dying and we were unable to set a timely appointment for the set-up that resulted in loss of data and what my staff recalls as "hell week".

Denise

Great software

Customer service is typically easy to work with; [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided exceptional customer service. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!!

Pros

Ease of use for scheduling patients and posting payments.

Cons

Report feature is not ideal. I wish the report options were more clear.

Xavier

Outdated and Horrible Customer Service.

Anytime we had a problem it would require over an hour to get through to their customer service line and then many times you would just time out. On the other hand.... if you called their Sales Line someone would pick up on the first ring....really shows you were their priorities lie.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use but it is very outdated.

Cons

They will Nickel and Dime you to death with all the add ons.

Reasons for choosing ChiroTouch

At the time it was less expensive but has not kept up with new technologies. This is a Server Based platform. You are required to maintain the server and do manual backups. If you want them to back up your data expect to pay a fee. Everything in Chirotouch is an additional fee.... text remindinders, claims submission, support, etc.... you will end up paying a a lot per month for a an outdated platform and horrible customer support. There are much better options out there.

Cathy

Chiro Touch-Useful in so many ways

It is a billing software like all others. Some good features, some not so good. Customer services can be long hold times both on the phone and with the Chat. Help is always good and complete.

Pros

Auto posting is my favorite feature with Chiro Touch. Post reversals well also and lists the RA comments with each visit in the ledger. With in the ledger it is easy to generate a mired of reports from summary to details-statements to superbills, a delightful feature

Cons

I LOATH the fact that to work remotely with Chiro Touch you have to use a VPN. This means that only one of my staff can be in CT at a time and that I can't see what they are doing to help them most efficiently. We have to share with the doc too at times for some reason or another. They have thought about going online but haven't. Should be their first priority.

Reasons for switching to ChiroTouch

Doc thought this platform would be more efficient for his business

Jessie

May 2022

ChiroTouch allows us to keep excellent records for each of our patients.

We definitely have solved our organizational problems by having each patient with their own personal file with regularly updated information. This software makes my life so much easier to keep track of appointments, upcoming appointments and all billing statements.

Pros

This software is very user friendly which allows for efficient use of time. Our records for each patient are always up-to-date and we can easily access them at any time.

Cons

The appointment reminder system is not reliable. When it works it's pretty good, but we found it to have glitches quite frequently.

Reasons for choosing ChiroTouch

It seemed tailor made to our business and it has proven to be so.

dodge

Very happy with ChiroTouch's Cloud platform

It's been great. Our sales rep set solid expectations and the onboarding team answered all my questions. They have an endless resource center through chat, community, video, audio, and I can pick up the phone and talk to someone

Pros

The software is intuitive and fast. I can access my schedule, patients, and data from anywhere. It's not an app, so what I see on my laptop, phone, and tablet looks and feels the same. Thank you! Our front desk loves the patient check-in and check-out. We collect payment upfront, and the online payments platform is huge for saving time. We've had 2 prior "cloud" EHRs and they were garbage. ChiroTouch's development team nailed this one

Cons

There's nothing critical to report. I know that seems odd, but it's all here for our practice.

Reasons for switching to ChiroTouch

Too many clicks and poor workflows. We were too slow and had to backtrack a lot

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Hi Dodge, Thank you for your review and thank you for being a dedicated ChiroTouch customer. We are honored to be a part of your practice's success, and we can't wait to see how your practice continues to grow! Please keep us updated on all the exciting things you accomplish. We are always here to support you and your team. Cheers, your friends at ChiroTouch

Replied May 2022

Tyler

Pretty good EHR

Pros

Appointment manager was clean and efficient.

Cons

Bugs. Seemed to be a fair amount of hiccups that put our system down frequently.

Best Comprehensive Software

Pros

In any software package that is comprehensive I think that support and training are the keys to ongoing success. CT has a tremendous support staff and they are available online to help with questions and problems. In particular rep has come to the rescue of my office in times of front desk transitions by coming in at 6 am to help me to get back up to speed, to train new staff, and to help with a backlog of billing snarls such a transition can engender. She was always cheerful, detailed, patient, warm, ...and I do not think it an exaggeration to say she was instrumental to the health of my clinic at many times of transition and flux. Just knowing she is available with answers to back us up has given us a huge sense of security since the billing issues are always changing and evolving and she stays up on them. She knows the software inside and out and we consider her an essential part of our office team. The software itself is comprehensive and has more functionality than I can describe. It allows the doctor to ipad notes on the fly..pull up reports that cover anything, handle EHR issues, and is moldable to the needs of many styles of practice. It is the Cadillac of software and was the best purchase I made when setting up my office. I have never regretted not going for a stripped down cheap software package. It really runs the whole office and if you are even considering a software company to incorporate into your practice this is the one to use.

Cons

Not to sound one sided...but I really have nothing that comes to mind. It seems they have talked to many DCs and have anticipated our needs before I do.

Joel

From a Multidisciplinary Clinic's Perspective

It is a solid piece of software. Stability is nice. Text message reminders service is second to none, and bulletproof. Great for marketing.

Pros

The software has robust space. We have over 15K patient files, including scans, notes, etc. and it never even hiccups. Chirotouch is stable. We have never had it crash on us completely. Errors are normal with any software, and we get those on a regular basis, but you just re-check for whatever it asks for, and it will come right back without an issue. Online functionality is nice. We can see/schedule patients right into our software from anywhere through a secure connection that isn't a VPN/Tunnel/etc. which is nice at a health fair. Macros are customizable. This is a catch-22 that I will cover below, but it's nice that I can just easily drop text into a note with normals. I can have it say whatever I want and create options for use. Neat. Multiple platforms are supported. We have computers that we use with this, as well as thin clients (think remote desktop environment), as well as iPads. We can deploy it nearly anywhere. We just a touchscreen monitor on a thin client to sign in with patient's phone number (unique ID we call it) and makes the office look and feel more "sleek" and upscale. Support is great. We joint Chirotouch (CT) when support was sub-par, and since they started with more support, we have really seen an improvement in this. MACRA/MIPS support is great as well, they spend their money on presentations so we know what we have to do or don't have to do. Nice to see. Finally, ease of use is nice for new staff.

Cons

Insurance/Posting side of things needs some work. If you are using insurance, it can be a pain to work with postings. My insurance coordinator could be more specific, but she really liked our older software. Additionally patient balances are never correct because we would be waiting on a posting/check. Statements have to be all checked to ensure we are not "pre-billing" before we have an insurance check post. If you are seriously insurance-heavy, I would HIGHLY recommend shadowing a clinic who has CT that does a lot of insurance, so you can see the pros and cons of the "money" or insurance side of things. It does have issues. Documentation/Notes for providers leave a bit to be desired. Our previous software had random text generation for the same information. In CT a C6 PRS will always stay the same, but our old software would change and say "C6 is found to be subluxed in a posterior position to the right" or "Today we found C6 malpositioned in a..." or "C6 was subluxated posterior" instead of the exact same. text. Additionally if you have multiple providers, it will not "SALT" notes from the provider that day, just only whoever is their "primary" provider. So if we co-treat patients, I have to manually copy notes. Just a little painful at times if we are busy. Price is high, as is yearly updates/support This is a con, but also a pro as CT isn't going anywhere. Two of our other pieces of software were purchased by CT and then discontinued. This company is solid.

Kevin

We have been using ChiroTouch in a multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

Pros

Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I'm happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice. I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch, Dr. Kevin Polzin, Bellevue WA.

Cons

As with any large company customer service is a massive challenge. ChiroTouch remains innovative in staying up with the demands of their company utilizing technology to maximize customer service.

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Kevin, Thank you so much for such a complete and thorough review! It is our honor to serve your practice so that you can better serve your patients! Please do not hesitate to reach out if ever we can be of service! Thank you again !

Replied May 2017

ChiroTouch - Amazing Cost Saving Software

I would strongly recommend ChiroTouch Software and their services. I have reduced staff; reduced to zero the cost of paper goods associated with paper charts; we eliminated costly copier and fax machines, through Chirotouch we send records and request through an internet fax service. These savings alone will pay for ChiroTouch within 12 months Appointment reminder - are automatic, Recalls and reactivations - no more staff time required - it is done automatically. The time saved and reduced staff and increased compliance - these features will pay for ChiroTouch all by itself within 6 months. Medical records keeping - second to none! Fast, easy and accurate! I have been deposed many times and my records saved the day and made me look great and I have been complimented on my notes by attorneys on both sides - these templates are built in, I tweaked them to my liking and needs one time then just apply the correct template with the push of a button. You want medical referrals - then records section provides a section where you can create Templates - I used this section to create 'quot;warm and cold MD Letters'quot;, the template imported the content by selecting the desired letter - items like patient name, Date of Accident if applicable, diagnosis, MR results (or Radiographs), then I cut and past the Complaints hit save - staff then faxes the letter and records! Increased referrals will pay for Chirotouch with in the 6-9 months. I love staying in touch with my patients and do this by email - you can export email address to excel and then import to a service and build ongoing emails that generate referrals - or do it right from Chirotouch - the referrals I receive for my massage therapist alone will pay for Chirotouch within several months. Guess what- Chirotouch customer support is the best investment you will make - first if my staff has an issue - we do not guess we get online with '#191;CT Support'#191; and get an immediate answer or they (CT Support) log in to our system and take us through it step by step or repair any issues - wow what a stress reliever! Plus, it reduces the demand on my staff training -if the staff has a question on any topic - we have them watch a video on Chirotouch. ChiroTouch does more meaningful updates than any software I have ever used '#191; these updates make your practice run smoother and more cost effectively. IPad Apps '#191; the best apps of any app that I have period! I could write a book just on the apps!

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Kevin , Thank you so much for posting such an impactful review! We are so glad you are pleased with our software, training and support. We look forward to and are grateful for the continued opportunity to serve your practice for many years to come!

Replied October 2016

July 2016

The Best of Show Title goes to Chirotouch!!!

Pros

The people behind this product have the expertise and willingness to support a practice in . every single aspect of the business. I have been in business for a long time and have never had the pleasure of working with such a great knowledgeable, and supportive team. The software developers have designed the system for us the working doctors. This means that from the intake, to the input of soap notes and exams into ipads quickly on the go while in the treatment room, to the EHR aspects of practise this team is working for the success of the working doctor. Now, I have never actually done the billing personally before as I have always had trained personnel to handle this. Recently I was left with a mess in the billing department and no clue as to how to untangle the snarled backlog, catch up to present day, and to get that department and the clinic finances back in working order. I reached out to Chirotouch support and they gave me Cheryl Davenport, who is the closest thing to an Angel for this profession I have come across. She systematically worked day in and day out with me to untangle the accounts, and bring this doctor up to speed in the accounts receivable and brought me from zero billing knowledge to the point I should have been in knowing the billing aspect of my own practice so that this will never happen again. She did this with humor, and patience and did it at 6:00 in the morning when I had time to dedicate to billing. Her patience and resolve to problem solve is unmatched. I have never found support that comes anywhere close to that provided by Chirotouch. Chirotouch is truly the Rolls Royce of the Chiropractic Software world. The software you purchase for your office will either make your working world more functional, legally compliant, productive, and ease each day...or it won't. So, consider this software to be an investment in your future financial well being, but also a tool to make each day less stressful and more enjoyable with each action during the day.

Cons

Not applicable. This product and team exceeds all my expectations...sorry.just the truth

July 2016

The Best of the Best, People, Software, Support

Pros

This software is visually pleasing, intuitive, and comprehensive. The developers have brought the tedious soap notes to heel with ipad menus that really work. With software I have used in the past I found myself wishing for this feature, or that feature, or wishing the developers had to actually use their own software as working doctors. With Chirotouch I have not once come across something missing that they did not already think about. From the scheduling, to the billing, to the reports, to the legal compliance, they have thought of everything.

Cons

still thinking........

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Yoder, Thank you for posting your forthright review! We are humbled to hear that your experience with ChiroTouch has been positive on so many levels! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve that you have afforded us, and we look forward to aiding in your success for many years to come!

Replied July 2016

Kathy

For the most part it is a good product.

I don't know that there were any specific benefits, other than we got a new software system when we left Healthsource last year. It allowed our office to continue operating. There are some things about it that I like better about it than HSWorx and there are things I miss about HSWorx. No software is going to have everything you want... Don't know how else to answer this question.

Pros

A lot of things are customizable to make it easy to use and generally you can find what you need easily. When you actually get to a person, they usually are very friendly and courteous. They try to help the best they can and ask others around them for assistance if they aren't sure. I don't think I've had to call about the same issue twice, which is a very good thing.

Cons

Reports are NOT customizable and generally do not fit what you need or give you way too much information that does not allow you to manipulate exported data easily without doing a lot of work to make it usable. I do not need contact information on all reports for example. Let me pick and choose what I want on the reports so that I can get what I need. Also, the way that we can submit suggestions for future implementation is not very efficient. Some of the suggestions are a couple years old or already implemented... yet they are still there. Not to mention, if I have already viewed it before, I don't need to see it again. I do not have hours to just sit here reading the same suggestions over and over. Show new ones/unviewed ones first. Also, let everyone in the office post suggestions. I've tried to comment/make a new suggestion a few times and it came up as unauthorized. When you call for customer service, the recording really need to be redone. It cuts off in the middle of sentences and when it tries to have someone call you back, it actually asks if your question has been answered. If my question has already been answered, why would I still be on hold or want a call back?

Kendra

We are a billing service that uses many software systems. ChiroTouch is one of the better ones.

Pros

Anything can be fixed although usually cumbersome. Information easy to read in patient account, insurance, ledger, etc. Reports we use have all of the information on them for the most part. So far accounting seems to stay accurate.

Cons

Statusing claims (doing a corrected claim or voiding a claim) cannot be done once ins payment is applied which is the case 99% of the time. Have to pretend to bill a claim in order to status. Horrible! IE chiro bills out 98941 and 97124. 98941 pays but 97124 denies for DX. Can't status this since 98941 paid so you have to bill both codes again then at a later date status the second billing. Puts charges on claims randomly and takes charges paid off of report when charges billed with it are still outstanding. Makes calling on delinquent claims very difficult when they want the total billed amount of each claim. Can't choose accident status/initial consult date/etc per claim. So if you have to rebill an old auto accident claim or old health insurance claim you have to change information and then change back. Have to bill them separately if patient stopped or started auto and has one claim that is and one that is not. Can't bill out an insurance that is termed even when date of service falls under active period. IE had Aetna in 2017 and BC in 2018. Term Aetna 12-31-17 but need to rebill a December 2017 date and you have to take term date out, bill, put term date back in. Lots of wasted time to get system to do what needs to be done if anything needs to be fixed.

Kevin

We have been using ChiroTouch in our multi provider integrated chiropractic/medical clinic since 2010.

I have the unique opportunity to know the principles of this company personally and I know that they have an ultimate higher purpose and serving the chiropractic profession for many, many years to come. Thank you ChiroTouch.

Pros

I had the opportunity to evaluate the top 6 software companies of the time and shows ChiroTouch as the best available at the time. Initially, I was so impressed with the integration between daily notes, charges, and diagnoses that I help the company with demonstrations those early days. Our clinic services between 140 and 170 services per day and I’m happy to say that ChiroTouch is able to keep up with this Dement. I appreciate the regular updates and their response to provider feedback. Their multiple service packages make this EMR a no-brainer for a start-up practices or a multimillion dollar practice like ours. In this day and age of increased regulatory control and oversight it is absolutely ridiculous to me that some doctors are still paper charting their daily visits. They are setting themselves up for audits, post service reviews and possibly huge fines. It is my opinion that ChiroTouch does everything it possibly can to support me in maintaining strong compliance as well as privacy for the long- term security of our practice.

Kadi

Good software

Good experience overall just would change a few little things.

Pros

Easy to use, all in one EHR. Easy scheduling and front desk. Insurance billing/accounting is okay. Provider notes and macros are good.

Cons

Lack of ability for remote use. Changing costs of support.

ECLIPSE

Reasons for choosing ChiroTouch

Good EHR and ease of use.

ECLIPSE

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Dr. Fletcher, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you find the software to be easy to use and helpful for your front desk. We will take your thoughts about remote access and support costs into consideration with our product development team. Thanks for using ChiroTouch!

Replied November 2019

Kim

Everything necessary wrapped in one package

Pros

I appreciated that the doctors notes, scheduling and billing were all tied together.

Cons

The text message reminder requires you to indicate the carrier. If it is incorrect, the patient will not always receive their reminder text.

Reasons for choosing ChiroTouch

Doctor notes, schedule and billing was all tied together. The visual appeal makes it easier to look at and navigate through the system.

ChiroTouch purchased Future Health

Response from ChiroTouch Integrated Practice Solutions

Hi Dr. Miley, thanks for the review and glad the software is helping with your notes, scheduling and billing.

Replied November 2019

Sydney

Best Chiropractic software on the market

It goes without saying but, we HIGHLY recommend CT!

Pros

ChiroTouch has made every aspect of practice, both front office & back office a breeze. Myself and my husband just hit 1 year being in practice, and having efficient software like CT has made the transition into practice easier than we could have imagined. We are both not the most tech- savvy people, so we appreciate how user friendly the program is. We have CT on 3 computers and 5 iPads around the office and have ran into NO problems. When we were unsure how to go about changing settings, and completing updates, the customer service was there, friendly, patient and helpful. We will never change our software because ChiroTouch is always an email/ phone call away. All of our patient files are so organized because we utilize every aspect of the program. Because we have multiple people using CT (2 to 3 DCs and 1 receptionist), being organized, being able to add notes regarding dates billed, insurance information, and what the visit consisted of has kept of office systems clean and efficient. We are in the process of buying the practice and the original owners were able to teach us how to use this software in a matter of weeks, and by month 2 we knew how to confidently work all of the features. We are so happy that this software is a part of our practice!!

Cons

We haven't ran into issues with ChiroTouch. Being the large company that they are, if anything, we have been impressed by their customer service and timely responses when we have needed assistance.

Cris

Pros

I’ve been in practice for 18 years and was with the same software company for the first 12 ..., we spent the last few you’re struggling to find a program that would meet our needs and honestly had stayed away from Cairo touch because we had heard horrors about their support ..... i’ve got to tell you everything I heard was completely wrong. The amount of support available and incredible if I’ve got a problem I can immediately chat with somebody I can call In, I have training videos there are forums, there’s a manual ....it unbelievable the amount of support that is there. After spending the last year learning the program and seeing a 30% increase in the profits in my office because of the functionality of this program I really think that any of the naysayers who had issues with support are people who haven’t really dug in and done their work to make the program available to do what they need them to do. The macros that I’ve been able to create to be able to do my patient notes efficiently and effectively on an iPad in the room are unsurpassed by any program. And thank God this is an a cloud-based program so I own all of my stuff! Additionally use their back up support as well as their exercise smart fit programs and their integrated new patient paperwork

Cons

The only thing I did not love about Chiro touch was the text message reminder integration.... We use review wave in conjunction with CT and it is a marriage made in heaven

ChiroTouch