All ChiroTouch Reviews

2 - 10 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed May 2021

Jumping in the paperless world of healthcare with Chirotouch

Reviewed January 2018

Chirotouch is great! The customer support is fantastic!! It is an all inclusive practice software.

Quick chart notes, full service software.

PROS

The quick and easy chart notes are what I like the most. I went from a group practice that used Chirotouch, to a solo practice. I looked at a few other sotware alternatives, plus the one that came with the practice I bought, and still decided to buy Chirotouch for my office. I was able to do a data transfer from my old practice which made the implementation very easy.

CONS

Price is higher than most other softwares. After paying the monthly usage fee, the billing fee, and the cloud based backup, it is a lot of money to come up with monthly. I think thete should be discount packages when they are bundled together.

Dr Trottier, Thank you so much for taking the time to offer your feedback. We are grateful for the consideration and aim to improve on our discount bundles coming soon. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your practice!

Replied January 2018

Kim

Reviewed November 2019

Everything necessary wrapped in one package

PROS

I appreciated that the doctors notes, scheduling and billing were all tied together.

CONS

The text message reminder requires you to indicate the carrier. If it is incorrect, the patient will not always receive their reminder text.

Reason for choosing ChiroTouch

Doctor notes, schedule and billing was all tied together. The visual appeal makes it easier to look at and navigate through the system.

ChiroTouch purchased Future Health

Hi Dr. Miley, thanks for the review and glad the software is helping with your notes, scheduling and billing.

Replied November 2019

Patty

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Nothing good about this software

AWFUL....Again, would give this a negative rating if I could.

PROS

Nothing. If I could give it a negative rating I would

CONS

The entire thing from implementation to TRYING to get customer service was the worst!

Jodi

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

EHR software

It is mostly positive. It is better than the previous software we used.

PROS

The ease of learning the software is important to our office. The software allows all of the different departments (Physical Therapy, Passive Therapy, massage therapist and front desk to comunicate with each other.

CONS

The reports could be more detailed and allow more options. We can't add/remove any options like we can on the list management.

Reasons for switching to ChiroTouch

We needed to switch to the EHR and at the time Chiro8000 was not accepted.

Thank you for the review on ChiroTouch. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience with our software. We strive to make our customers experience with ChiroTouch positive. Thank you for being a customer!

Replied January 2023

Randy

Reviewed October 2022

Great overall software

ChiroTouch has allowed my office to run smoothly and grow. It’s been great to have a software that’s been pretty easy to learn as we’ve hired quite a bit over the course of the last 2 years

PROS

We like the fact that it does it all and is easy to learn how to use and customize.

CONS

The things I liked least about the software is it is extremely out dated. The looks need updated along with some other things to match the updates in technology

Reason for choosing ChiroTouch

It seemed to be the best fit for our systems

Reasons for switching to ChiroTouch

Dr Chrono didn’t work well with the systems of our office

Ranae

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

CT Is the Best

We have been with since 2016 and not looking back

PROS

Server Based Chiro Touch is Awesome and the best

CONS

Reporting feature is a bit cumbersome and takes too long to load big reports

Reason for choosing ChiroTouch

CT was the best product on the market and it still is

Reasons for switching to ChiroTouch

VOS was shutting down and CT was the best option

Kimberly

CT at work

Other than the most recent issues with contacting patients, my experience has been stellar. The customer service is excellent, and the system is extremely intuitive, and easy to use.

PROS

Chiro Touch makes appointments and payments extremely easy to deal with. The support team is fabulous when you need them, and always patient and pleasant. It's a fairly intuitive system, too.

CONS

For some time now, we have not been able to use our CT system to text or email patients. We were told this is something that's being worked on, but this has gone on for several months now. We finally had to get a secondary system to take care of all our contacts, even though that is supposed to be covered in what we pay for this CT service. Now we are paying even more for this secondary contacting system.While this is really my only complaint about CT, is it a big one, and the amount of time this has gone on is simply unacceptable.

Kelly

Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 employees

Chirotouch Review

PROS

Integration with payment and ability to import Patient intake

CONS

Not able to customize the Intake and electronic forms enough. Need a New Condition Intake and Re-evaluation forms that coordinate with initial intake

Melissa

ChiroTouch Review

My overall experience with ChiroTouch has been pretty good. Some hiccups here and there, but nothing that cannot be worked out.

PROS

What I like about ChiroTouch from an assistant viewpoint is that it's easy to check in and check out patients. Plus the notes I put in are really simple.

CONS

What I like least about ChiroTouch is sometimes it is hard to use for the Doctors.

Tara

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2023

Great software

Overall ChiroTouch is a great software that after getting the hang of, can keep all your patients records and diagnoses organized and up to date. It helps bill insurance agencies and send reminders so that your business will flourish.

PROS

Chirotouch is extremely user friendly. It stores all patient records discreetly, from active patients to past patients. It sends alerts if their insurance is out of network or if they are coming close to their maximum amount of allotted visits they will cover. It sends out any messages you want to patients as well. Including appointment reminders.

CONS

It can be hard to fix errors without going in depth into the software. It also can be confusing what/where the patients information is correctly input as you have to click on the option and scroll to the proper box.

Kevin

Reviewed October 2016

ChiroTouch - Amazing Cost Saving Software

I would strongly recommend ChiroTouch Software and their services. I have reduced staff; reduced to zero the cost of paper goods associated with paper charts; we eliminated costly copier and fax machines, through Chirotouch we send records and request through an internet fax service. These savings alone will pay for ChiroTouch within 12 months Appointment reminder - are automatic, Recalls and reactivations - no more staff time required - it is done automatically. The time saved and reduced staff and increased compliance - these features will pay for ChiroTouch all by itself within 6 months. Medical records keeping - second to none! Fast, easy and accurate! I have been deposed many times and my records saved the day and made me look great and I have been complimented on my notes by attorneys on both sides - these templates are built in, I tweaked them to my liking and needs one time then just apply the correct template with the push of a button. You want medical referrals - then records section provides a section where you can create Templates - I used this section to create 'quot;warm and cold MD Letters'quot;, the template imported the content by selecting the desired letter - items like patient name, Date of Accident if applicable, diagnosis, MR results (or Radiographs), then I cut and past the Complaints hit save - staff then faxes the letter and records! Increased referrals will pay for Chirotouch with in the 6-9 months. I love staying in touch with my patients and do this by email - you can export email address to excel and then import to a service and build ongoing emails that generate referrals - or do it right from Chirotouch - the referrals I receive for my massage therapist alone will pay for Chirotouch within several months. Guess what- Chirotouch customer support is the best investment you will make - first if my staff has an issue - we do not guess we get online with '#191;CT Support'#191; and get an immediate answer or they (CT Support) log in to our system and take us through it step by step or repair any issues - wow what a stress reliever! Plus, it reduces the demand on my staff training -if the staff has a question on any topic - we have them watch a video on Chirotouch. ChiroTouch does more meaningful updates than any software I have ever used '#191; these updates make your practice run smoother and more cost effectively. IPad Apps '#191; the best apps of any app that I have period! I could write a book just on the apps!

Dr. Kevin , Thank you so much for posting such an impactful review! We are so glad you are pleased with our software, training and support. We look forward to and are grateful for the continued opportunity to serve your practice for many years to come!

Replied October 2016

Rena

Reviewed January 2017

Not Worth it!!!

It looks like it would be a great software with all of the features they offer, however they are lacking some basic things that are essential. If you want an added feature or changes to the software good luck, you have to type up a suggestion, submit it and hope your peers vote on it in large quantities. They offer features but then don't have the ability to make them fully work. Example: They say you can use the software from 2 different office locations, we found out the hard way you cannot use the software at 2 different locations at the same time and scheduling for 2 different locations is impossible. Also, when you need pull a financial report you cannot separate the 2 different facilities, this is quite basic and vital to a practice with multiple locations. You can put in inventory to sell your supplements/products (seems like a nice feature) but you cannot pull a financial report per provider just on your inventory. Currently I'm having to manually add up every single inventory item on our monthly reports just to pay the Dr correctly. Bottom line for reports, they are just lacking all together. Not everyone pays their Dr's or therapists the same way thus making custom reports necessary. Email/text msg reminders, they constantly stop working, since its a server based system we have to go into the server and manually restart this chirotouch feature. Also, you don't know they've stopped working until a patient doesn't show up, you call them and they tell you they never got our reminder (how embarrassing). Every different section of the system is in the form of an App. Billing, patient file, claims, scheduling, the system laid out this way makes things too separated with having to click multiple times to accomplish 1 task. They also up charge you for every single feature: text reminders, integration of clearinghouse, support, ehr, premium intakes forms, different apps, etc. It's extremely costly.

PROS

not much

CONS

Reports, importing ERA's is timely, too many features without full function which makes them useless, up charge you for everything little feature

Peter

Reviewed June 2023

Obsolete System

Was not a terrible experience thanks to outstanding support team they have employed there to manage a boring and outdated program. This is an expensive entry level program at best and for the money I expected more. There are just to many better options available on the market that are more economical.

PROS

During the four years my office was on I found the support staff outstanding. They were always helpful and understood how to fix ever single issue. I can not say the same for the folks responsible for keeping the software updated and cutting-edge. Many chiropractic software programs have surpassed this system. They get clients by out marketing their competitors and not by having superior software. Always the largest both at any state convention with the most salespeople. Their sales staff are some of the best but they need it to support the substandard and below average software. The program is fairly stable with hiccup’s typically occurring after every update. It’s a windows based program and constantly having to be updated. I would not purchase this software without getting yearly support package because you will experience problems requiring expert help. If you are unwilling to purchase the support package, then do not purchase the software.

CONS

The software is obsolete and behind current software produced by top medical, dental, hospital and most chiropractic software. A good example of this is the softwares inability for the provider to charge the patient monthly interest on personal balances beyond 30, 60 or 90 days. Inability to produce define reports for collections or monitoring case categories is missing. Want produce a report on personal patient balances beyond 30, 60 or 90 days. I think this software is more geared to NOPE practitioners who don’t balance bill patients and write off everything the insurance does not pay. Simple things like expanding or enlarging the anatomical man is impossible. I mostly had to use a mouse because without being able to expand the anatomical man, the dots were too small to activate with large fingers. Only answer is to purchase large monitors. So if you purchase the program, I advise buying the largest touch monitors made because you can not touch and expand drop boxes. Programming templates is also very difficult and the program constantly reminded me of build sentences like the old bar scan systems. You punch and peck all day long to build a note. Program does not auto randomize sentence structure when it salts notes so every not ends up looking like a cloned note. It’s a huge paper hog cause most daily notes take at the minimum one entire page. So many areas for needed improvements, I could list pages of needed up grades. The programmers seem to lack incentive to improve.

Outdated

Reviewed December 2016

Be aware: They increase rates after purchase and customer service when you have a problem is worthless

I have used this program for years and loved it until they merged with Chirotouch. In the last month, this program has cost me patients and money. I will explain below. For the last month, they program has been operating very slowly and many of the features do not function at all that we use in our office daily. Their support line said they're "in crisis mode" and had to hire an outside company to try to fix it. It would be nice to have some sort of ETA and to have the other issues I had looked at, but at this time all resources are being utilized for trying to fix the major problems making the entire thing incredibly slow. The main thing that bothers me about this software is that after you pay the upfront cost, they have a monthly service contract. It was expensive, which I was fine with and was assured it was a price for life thing. Well, the salesman wasn't quite right on that. They apparently bumped that up in July this year. So, just be aware, that they will likely be upping that on you from time to time after purchasing. The biggest problem I have with this company is their complete inability to get their billing done correctly. Initially, I gave them my autopay info and a month later I got an email stating they didn't have it. So I resubmitted it and they gave me a confirmation email that I would be billed. Long story short, 14 months later, I get an email that my account is past due (I figured it was because my card had recently been stolen/reissued). Nope. They messed up somehow and now I've got a bill for all the months they didn't charge me. Now if it were my business where I messed up like that, I would have written it off. However, they don't see it that way. Regarding the software, there are several pros and cons. I will lay them out below: Pros: It can be fast when it's working properly. There are macro settings for just about everything you need It's easy to customize forms Cons: There are way too many drop downs resulting in a lot of clicks The cloud system is very laggy on the poor internet and even on the fast internet you sit and wait for it to respond a lot. It has to update a lot. When there is an issue, customer support hold times are very long and not very helpful in the many times I've had to contact them. Billing is very clunky and slow with too many pages to navigate and have to wait to load (again make sure you have Comcast and the highest speed on a fast computer; it helps, but it still sucks) Adding staff is a pain because you have to have them do it on their side You're limited to 2 providers unless you want to pay more for each additional provider, which sucks if you want your massage therapists to be able to do SOAP notes etc. My biggest complaint software wise is the number of drop downs. If you do any amount of orthopedic testing, it takes forever to enter the information/results. There is a drop down bar for each exam where you select the result, and then have several lines where you have to enter info. You can't reset it to a default negative and just change the positive ones, so it is a huge hassle, plus there are no macro's to put positive results (ie. where the pain was etc...)

PROS

It can be fast when its working properly. There are macro settings for just about everything you need Its easy to customize forms

CONS

There are way too many drop downs resulting in a lot of clicks The cloud system is very laggy on poor internet and even on fast internet you sit and wait for it to respond a lot. It has to update a lot. When there is an issue, customer support hold times are very long and not very helpful in the many times I've had to contact them. They increase their subscription rates

Hamid

Reviewed January 2018

Waste of time, energy and money

PROS

At this point, I can't say anything good about them. Some of the customer service people we interacted with recently were nice.

CONS

Imagine you buy a brand new car; you get in and drive off only to realize there are no seat belts in some of the seats; there is a hole where the radio should be; the car is missing a spare tire, and the fluid containers in the engine are half empty; and of course there are no windshield wipers. The car you Demoed had ALL these functionality. Then off and on, the headlights won't work; just randomly you hit the gas pedal but the car won't respond as you'd expect it to respond. That is Chirotouch in a nutshell. Their response to that is " every doctor wants things differently, so we let you go to the Community page" and basically teach yourself how to use Chirotouch - in the mean time, you are trying to run an efficient clinic without compromising patient care and patient flow. Chirotouch is a chiropractic software, yet they do not have one single "Macro" or preset texts related to Spinal Manipulation; which is the heart of our entire practice across the board. But they have Preset Macros for a lot of other useless items like specific brand nutrition supplement companies that are not necessarily in many clinics. This is like you live in Houston, you get a heated car seat which you really never need, but the car still has no seatbelt or tires. Since we signed a contract with them nearly 7-8 months ago, we have not been able to use it like it should be used. In the meantime, Chirotouch still charges monthly without any effort to credit us for the months we repeatedly have issues with functionality. Since we wrote several bad reviews, we got their attention, but even then, we still can't get resolution to most of our issues. So now we interact with nice customer service personnel but sadly nice does not cover the cost of money, headache and distraction. EHRs are supposed to make the practice of chiropractic more efficient; not worse. Chirotouch practically requires you to get 4 year degree to figure out how to make it work, but even then, the glitches in software programming prevents you from actually doing it.

Rita

Reviewed April 2020

Server based vs. web based is crippling our business

Overall, this software used to work with us, but as we added more practitioners, it doesn't work for more than one Practitioner/Doctor. This software needs to move to web based. The system continues to glitch everyday several times a day and it's not efficient for a fast pace practice with multiple practitioners.

PROS

Care plan set up, connecting accounts, reporting is pretty good.

CONS

Not WEB based and we are in 2020. The server is crippling us as remote access doesn't currently work and hasn't been working for months. Practitioners can only view their schedule when it was working. It's not user friendly to login remote and change anything. You cannot see the patient's info (e.g. phone number, email, etc.). Remote access is not really remote access. The system continues to glitch everyday several times a day (e.g. changes the block scheduling colors) and it's not efficient for a fast pace practice with multiple practitioners. Our team makes mistakes with scheduling because of the system glitches. We have escalated our complaints and there are tickets for several issues with the system which we pay for support however, nobody contacts us back or finds a resolution to our issues. We have been with CT for over 6 years now. It's not conducive for a multi-disciplinary practice like ours that has grown in the last 1.5 years with multiple practitioners/doctors. If CT was Web based or had better online remote access, booking, and we didn't have problems with the system glitching several times a day, we would stay. However, we have moved on to a different platform that will work for us.

Jake