What are Compulink Healthcare Solutions users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Compulink Healthcare Solutions software through verified user reviews

• icon"Tech support is fast to respond. We like the ability to customize our exams to suit our needs."
  • icon"Patient scheduling was good, but they seem to make it worse with updates. Spectacle POS better than original set-up."
  • icon"I like that you can auto populated 'positives' and that you can forward exam findings from last visit."
  • icon"Overall, my biggest complaint with Compulink is that the salesperson lied to me repeatedly. I asked specific questions and was given answers that were 180 degrees different than than the truth."
  • icon"Poor integration with DICOM devices and systems."
  • icon"Additionally, it is inconvenient that for the text messaging Practice Watch, we can only have so many characters before it gets cut off and leaves our patients asking more questions."

Browse all Compulink Healthcare Solutions Reviews

• Have you used Compulink Healthcare Solutions and would like to share your experience with others?

Kim

August 2022

Great Software for those in the eye care industry

We have had a great experience with Compulink.

Pros

What I like most about this software was we have several different types of users that needed to use this software including Aesthetics, Optical, Contacts and an Optical Lab. We were able to customize this software to meet our needs which no other software we looked at could do.

Cons

I can't say the inventory portion is hard to use or is bad, but it be made to be a bit more user friendly to help save time.

RevolutionEHR

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Because it met our needs the best and offered the ability to be customizable.

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

We wanted to go cloud based and our former software company could not meet our needs with that aspect.

Candy

Expectations More Than Met and More To Offer When I am Ready to Expand

The Compulink Help Line is Outstanding. I can easily explain my issue (or what I want to accomplish) and I am directed to the department appropriate person in a timely manner who can assist me quite efficiently and professionally.

Pros

Compulink Software is all inclusive for my current needs - a combined PM and EHR. Also, I am not locked into one type of template. For example, most my patients have Retina issues, but if a patient also happens to have another issue, I can import a problem appropriate Tab and I don't need to have it unlocked for me by the company (or pay more). I could see where this would be advantageous for a multi-specialty practice (even though I am not one). There are also multiple other resources I can choose to incorporate and use that is available as options to add to the software's capabilities (e.g., RCM) as my practice grows. The really nice thing is that I can function efficiently now and utilize Compulink Software (in all my various roles) at a good price point and still anticipate how I can incorporate what Compulink has to offer as my practice grows.

Cons

Setting up the Look Up Tables took me a long time but I was a new practice that did not have much (or any) of that information in a readily available database to put into the Look Up Tables or did not know how to organize particular information prior to being asked by Compulink to place such information into my Look Up Tables. On the plus side, needing to spend the time to build my Look Up Tables, helped me understand how the back end of the PM/EHR worked.

IntelleChartPRO

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Excellent price point based on my needs and what Compulink has to offer as well as provide options as I expand my practice.

Fred

Outstanding customization features

Pros

We have been using Chiro Advantage (one of the software specialties from Compulink Business Systems) for more than 10 years. We chose it because it enabled us to build our own EHR screens that are designed for our special method of treatment. Chiro Advantage offers an excellent, broad range of features for building custom screens, including custom fields, rich screen building features, and a library of scripting functions and logical operators to perform various automatic operations with text. We used these features extensively to build our entire suite of EHR screens from scratch. I also appreciate the tech support. They are very helpful, and usually available with minimal wait times.

Cons

While Chiro Advantage does a good job handling our data for the purpose of treating individual patients, it can be difficult to export EHR data out of the software so you can work with aggregated data. For example, it's hard to export data from selected EHR fields. The SQL search function is difficult to use. Sometimes we have had troubles with the stability of the software - sometimes it crashes and you have to restart it.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

We chose Compulink over MacPractice because of the potential for customizing our EHR screens.

Medisoft Clinical

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

We previously used Medisoft to do practice management, when our office was using paper treatment records. Medisoft did not have a robust EHR offering, so we switched to Chiro Advantage when we made the leap to EHR.

Robert

Compulink out performs, is used in many specialties and is worth implementing in your practice.

Compulink is a stellar company that backs up what they claim.

Pros

Remittance Posting and Patient Web Registration helps save staff time time allowing them to do other procedures.

Cons

Going from paper charts to computerization seems to add more steps but over time we have come to realize we save time on other items with computerization which makes us more effective. and efficient.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Longstanding commitment to healthcare software.

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Eycom3 was purchased by Compulink and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] of Eyecom3 recommended Compulink to me and I trusted his advice.

1 year in... honest review of Compulink

The biggest problem that compulink has is that lots of their software doesnt work. I mean, it does--- but it doesnt for a psych practice. The best example of this is that the insurance verification doesnt verify mental health codes--- in software titled PsychAdvantage. Its very clearly ophthalmic software that they barely put any effort into making work for psych. Their support is hit or miss- some of them are great- and some- like their business office manager- have ethics problems and border on straight up theivery. Their quickbooks integration flat out does not work-- their own people took 6 months and could not get it to work (their own software) and then did not want to refund us. Who does that? Many of their employees are unaware of the functions their software reportedly has-- and with good reason- the software doesnt really do that. Technically, it could (telemedicine is this way) but no one would ever use it. The other employees tend to be condescending, and mix in "hmm, I've never heard of the product doing that". They have zero accountability for their software not working, often act condescending, and always want you to "run diagnostics". When they dont want to handle their software not working, they refuse to talk to you. I've come to call this "classic compulink". Also, their ledger straight up cannot handle multiple locations. The software is pretty terrible at handling ERAs, if you're being paid electronically.

Pros

notes are easy to write. Most my documentation takes about 3 minutes per patient to write up. When features work, they sometimes work well (albeit often glitchy, often broken) Finished product (therapy note as a pdf) looks fantastic. Since we now get paid electronically, we get paid faster.

Cons

-glitchy. Often produces ridiculous errors. Not at all intuitive. To learn how to use the software, you essentially have to get used to all their glitches, so you eventually learn how to avoid them. Dont waste time asking them to fix them, either. - "Running Diagnostics" is an impractical pain, and a fool's endeavor, as it is yet to actually do anything. I would be pleased if I never ever heard that again from someone at Compulink, ever again. I'll not hold my breath waiting for it to work. I would ballpark that we're currently at 0/50 in this endeavor. - Insurance verification in a program called Psych Advantage (which we could pretty easily argue should aptly be called Psych Dis-advantage), which actually does not verify the mental health benefits of the insurance is purely ridiculous. There's no way around that other than admitting that you made this program for medical practices and never bothered to actually tailor it to mental health, and that's clear. -The lack of knowledge and agreement about your own software that you own employees have is disconcerting. I called more than a handful of times about integrating quickbooks ( great example, because their own website says the product does this), yet many of the employees took this as brand new information or denying it outright. A similar thing occurred when their own employees were unaware there was a telehealth built in option.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Cost. And that was foolish.

Jeffrey

July 2022

The Best EHR System For Me

The implementation is only limited by my own hectic schedule. The Compulink team has been very patient with me and I appreciate that. EVeryone is remarkably professional, pleasant and understanding.

Pros

This is the most versatile and comprehensive system that I have used. It is very adaptive and intuitive. I am pleased at how affordable it is.

Cons

I have not encountered any issues with the software.

ModMed

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

It was a great program at a reasonable price.

Susan

Easy transition, Great training and customer service, Customizable Software to meet all our needs

After 12 years with our last software, we were unaware at how outdated our EHR system had become. Compulink converted a great deal of our data to allow us to access it without having to constantly return to our old system. Overall, the experience was better than we expected as change is always hard. The people at Compulink worked hard to make it as easy as possible for us.

Pros

Compulink has been a great addition to our practice. The transition team was exceptional and the training incredible as they helped make the process as smooth as possible and continue to help us learn how to better utilize the software. There is so much flexibility with the software in the set-up to make the program work best for our office--picking the right EHR exam format for different types of office visits, the scheduling capabilities. In addition to one-on-one training, the training videos and the help section on the software make it easy to solve any issues that occur.

Cons

As with any transition, there are glitches but we fully expected these to happen and Compulink helped us fix these issues as quick as possible.

RevolutionEHR and Crystal Practice Management

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

We liked features of Compulink's software best, the price was competitive, and we felt comfortable with the people at Compulink.

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

No longer making updates to Practice Director.

Brenda

User Since 2018

We have been with Compulink since 2018. We have been able to grow as an agency while using the software and now utilize their billing department to assist with submitting and allocating our insurance claims. They have an online library of information to utilize as a provider and business owner and are growing as a company to provide changes to their product to enhance ease of use.

Pros

The software has some time saving capabilities such as matrix options in the assessment, easy access icons and treatment planning goals/objectives prewritten selection options. The claims posting and ledger screens are easy to use without background in claims processing.

Cons

There are quite a few steps to follow when creating documentation and sending for ledger posting.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Sales. Their sales person did not sell me on the product. Was not educated enough about my questions and concerns

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

The main reason we switched was because the software and claims processing were two different products and was too time consuming to track insurance claims. The system was too basic

Eileen

February 2022

Takes Some Getting Used To

So far, Compulink is streamlining our workflow and making it easier to see more patients. However, we do have some issues with people not filling out their Web Registration, which delays our workflow. Also, we have felt more confident with patient information being saved in the more reliable cloud versus hard drives and OneDrive.

Pros

I like the customer service. The appointment scheduling is very easy to use and efficient for us. The EHR is pretty easy to use, once we figured out why a couple of the issues were not working. The equipment implementation was a bumpy road, but after fixing a few things, it's working great now. Web Registration is working very well, too.

Cons

I do not think this product is as easy and user-friendly as it could be. I do not feel 100% confident being without my trainer and using all that the program has to offer in the most efficient way possible. The software is also not as appealing to the eye. Additionally, it is inconvenient that for the text messaging Practice Watch, we can only have so many characters before it gets cut off and leaves our patients asking more questions.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

We met [SENSITIVE CONTENT] at the FOA conference, and he gave us a great presentation of the system. We also took advantage of a few deals, too, that other companies were not offering.

Meghan

June 2022

Research all EHR options before choosing

Pros

It is nice how many reports can be run in Compulink - almost any list of data/information you'd want to compile, Compulink is able to. It is also such a major player in the industry that everything we've needed to have integrate with it, has been able to do so (Weave, contact lens company sales platforms, etc). Scanning in documents is easy once you have the right/compatible scanner- and they're easy to view and find from the patient's demographics page. Having our billing done through Compulink directly has been convenient.

Cons

There were a LOT of learning curves with this system - i.e. we had to purchase a very specific scanner that integrated properly, finding out that their Intake Form was not mobile compatible, how the patient's ledger populates, what data is able to transfer from one exam to the next (most items do, but not things like the patient's occupation, hobbies, PCP, etc.). As doctors- we didn't find the EHR/Exam forms to be very intuitive or as user friendly as we were hoping. Depending on what version you signed up with dictates how much you're able to edit exam form templates.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Cost, Cloud based seemed safer and more reliable than Web/Browser based

Heidi

InSite Optics vs. Compulink Healthcare Solutions

I like that Compulink Healthcare Solutions has been customizable for Optician only work flow.

Pros

The software is detailed and all encompassing for eyecare needs. I've used it for many years prior to this business, easy for me to use.

Cons

IT WOULD BE AMAZING if you could figure out how to make it possible to email or send receipts through the Compulink software to patients, as I am mobile and bringing/finding a reliable small printer is somewhat frustrating.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

I was already familiar with it and it was less expensive monthly. Training time would be minimal.

Jeri

Why I like Compulink's software

Compulink support is quick to get back with us on issues we are having. Their staff is very helpful

Pros

I like that it is easy to use, it's also easy to adjust items that you want to personalize

Cons

I really don't have a negative thing to say regarding this software

Aimee

Industry: Mental Health Care

Server based program requires a lot of training, is expensive up front, and crashes frequently

I wish I had gone with a cloud based program in the 1st place. I stayed with Compulink for 9 years because of the initial investment and hours of training I had put into it, but it crashed on me (or my front desk staff) numerous times making it impossible to do notes, scheduling, billing, etc. for any given work day. I'm frustrated I stayed with the software for this long, now I need to transfer 900+ clients to a different software.

Pros

I can do scheduling, notes, and billing from the same software. It also has picture capabilities. Received over 40+ hours of training when 1st purchased.

Cons

Not user friendly and can't access without being in the office, or connecting remotely. It seems like any updates to Windows, or the server, or my computer all seem to lock the software, making it unopenable. The current support system didn't work for me. I'd have to call and leave a message, or send an email request, and expect a response when it's convenient for support...usually NOT convenient for me. I called when it was convenient for me. I needed help then. Lot's of clicking and opening different programs in order to send bills, process payment, etc. Lots of steps for a simple task.

Kevin

Unique practice needed an extraordinary software.

I have a nursing home based practice and therefore my practice is very unique and I issued Compulink a very difficult challenge to solve many issues with note taking and practice flow and practice management and they have lived up to every challenge so far and they have frankly surpassed my expectations in almost every scenario. This is a great software with GREAT people!

Pros

This software is very robust and therefore is capable of doing so much for my practice. The data mining and reports are an incredible tool in my practice. The ability to link in forms and mine that data has been a huge time saver for my practice. There is so much customizing that can be done that you can create the software you want. The more work you are willing to put in the more efficient and thorough you can be. This software has saved my office space hours per week in its ability to manage schedules and use data mining and run reports. The worklists they created for us have become indispensable as well. For the most part, with this software, if you can think, then they can typically do it. And most importantly, the people at Compulink have been absolutely amazing. They have an amazing group of people there and they should be proud. Can't wait to see what this will look like in my practice 5 years from now.

Cons

Can be cumbersome to customize at times, but it has always been worth the effort. I have been experiencing far too many crashes and 'freeze ups' and that can be frustrating.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

The thoroughness and customization features were a game changer. Also the web registration component was something else that sealed the deal. The web portal was vital to me as well. The web portal component has been disappointing so far because it has not worked properly but they are working on it and I am confident it will be fixed shortly. The ability to run the worklists and data mining was also a game changer.

CGM APRIMA

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Aprima was cumbersome and took too many steps to find information and they didn't have the retail side of things to help with glasses.

Perry

Highly recommend.

Pros

Compulink is a company that shares our values. They believe in providing the best solutions so their clients can be the best. Changing practice management software is an investment in time and resources, so we went with Compulink. We are confident they will continue to be the best solution in the future as we grow from a medium organization into a large organization.

Cons

Change is always hard, but the Compulink team is easily accessible during the implementation process.

RevolutionEHR and Eyefinity EHR

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Compulink had the resouces and business philosophy to be the best choice now and in the future. Changing practice management systems is too hard to do every 3-5 years. I went with the long term best choice so we will only have to change once.

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Eyefinity specializes in the small optometric practice and integrates every solution into their software. As we grew the best solutions could not be integrated with Eyefinity, and Eyefinity's integrated solutions were not as good as the best solutions. Once we realized that would always be the case we decided we had to change practice management systems. RevolutionEHR did not have the resources to stay ahead of the ever changing government mandated Medicare EHR requirements, so we went with Compulink for the long term.

Robert

Compulink Orthopaedic Advantage is the best orthopaedic EHR solution!

Very well-integrated and coordinated implementation team. Although [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was primarily responsible for our implementation, everyone on the implementation and support teams have been very helpful and friendly. I have not had any bad or difficult interactions with anyone at Compulink.

Pros

Although, the software was originally written for ophthamology, Compulink has done a great job adapting to orthopaedic surgery with Compulink Orthopaedic Advantage. The visual diagnosis engine function is very helpful for identifying and documenting specific pathology in various anatomic regions. The software easily accomodates the physician/provider preference for input to the EHR. There are template for dictation, drop-down menus, or manual entry (scribe). Microsoft Remote Access for Compulink Cloud Advantage implementation was very easy and device friendly. I am able to access Compulink from literally anywhere with internet access on my iPad, Windows, Mac, Android, laptops, etc.... I was able to easily and effectively implement DICOM MWL to manage my patient workflow with in-office X-ray and cloud PACS.

Cons

Customization of template features is somewhat difficult to do on your own, if you are hands-on. The technical and implementation support is outstanding and will customize for you. There are still some bugs that need to be fixed and features that I would like to see implemented. Web Registration is tedious and slow for patients. All patient outcome measures are displayed and may not necessarily be relevant to the patient. Need to be able to designate the outcome measures for each particular patient. Caveat: I did not have my own IT person. I implemented the software, myself.

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Best value for full featured EHR with patient reminder (Practice Watch), Web Registration, and VDE (Visual Diagnosis Engine) with lowest cost for implementation on the Cloud. Orthopaedic-specific features are built-in.

Bryan

Long time user of Compulink Eyecare Advantage.

This is where Compulink shines. The whole team does an excellent job of responding to our problems, inquiries and complete disasters in a timely fashion. With three different office locations and 40 workstations all running from our server, keeping up and running is critical as we are completely paperless. Recently we migrated to a new server and opened another location and had to convert 26,000 medical records from another venders software and I am happy to say that Compulink made it all happen as easy and smoothly as I could hope for. If there is any one reason to choose a software vender it has to be their support department.

Pros

I love that the software developers are frequently upgrading and adding features to their software. Most of the software does not require a lot of training to use; I have to train my new Externs every 3 months to use the software and it only takes 2-3 days to get the hang of it. The "tab" system of organizing the chart seems to be the most elegant way of handling the large amount of data we enter for each patient. Editing and adding specific patient info is nicely done with the new hovering and selecting a desired function. Data integration with our instruments works flawlessly and speeds up our exam times.

Cons

There will always be some issues, but nothing major. I don't like the color scheme the developers decided to use, or I should say lack of color. I find data easier to find if in color coded boxes or better yet; let me choose to highlight something in color. It would be better if I could edit the data in the pop-up defaults and be able to re-order them as I see fit in an easier way; I never remember to leave the software to edit tables for use later. Looking up ICD-10 codes should be easier too, I frequently use a web search to find a code.

frederick

AN INCREDIBLY WELL DESIGNED EHR. It makes my life much easier!!

We use Compulink for all aspects of our office including, scheduling, billing, EHR, and employee hours. It has been efficient in all dimensions. We also interface with their appointment confirmation liaison. Compulink has certainly added to our bottom line with their efficiency. Their phone service for technical support is always very responsive as is the Compulink design team.

Pros

This software allows me to quickly, and in great detail, review, document findings, and make plans for patients. It saves me an incredible amount of time and generates all of my consult letters. Screens are arranged in logical sequence and layout. As a pediatric ophthalmologist, I appreciate the ease of recording multiple gaze measurements and the inclusion of special sensory testing. There is rapid and easy interface with all of our machines ( e.g. autorefractor, lensometer, document scanner etc.). The self-made templates are invaluable, speeding along the record keeping process. Medical histories and review of symptoms are "one click" if normal. Data including acuities, refractions , strabismus measurements, IOPs, etc. is kept in easily reviewable longitudinal tables. The multiple dropdown menus greatly add to ease of use. Prescribing spectacles is very easy as one may choose any of the refractive measurements ( autorefractor, lensometer, etc.) as a starting point. Included is drawing software for external or retinal documentation which is very easy to use. Printed reports and records are very professional looking and organized. The communication tab allows one to easily record data from a phone conversation. I hear my colleague's complain about how their EHRs slow up their days, mine allows me to see more patients. I highly recommend this EHR.

Cons

There is certainly a learning curve to unleash the power of this EHR. This is especially true of the customizable templates known as Encounter Favorites. Once these are established however, your EHR works for you in a smooth and efficient way. Compulink has excellent tutorials to get you through this process.

Carrie

Powerful Software for Mental Health Providers

Compulink Healthcare Solutions has been a tremendous asset to our business operations. Streamlined functionality includes verification of benefits, treatment planning, integrated billing and remittance posting, multiple locations, group scheduling option, client web registration, a clinician training portal, and so much more - too much to list. One look at the demo and you'll see the power in this software. I highly recommend Compulink Healthcare Solutions to anyone who needs a powerful and intuitive software option that is reasonably priced, always improving, and backed up by world-class support.

Pros

We started with Compulink Healthcare Solutions from the time we opened for business in January 2016 (no integration from another software), and spent a tremendous amount of time researching available options beforehand. None of the other software programs offered the features and power well suited for small and large companies. We wanted software that would be efficient and extensive, but also grow with the business. From 1 provider to many, the software has delivered in every area. Customer support is always wonderful and timely, and there are always ongoing improvements that make our job easier. Billing is a snap, reporting is thorough, and everyone at Compulink is open to hearing user feedback.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve, but there would be with any new software. Difficulties with updates sometimes come up, but they have been short-lived and customer service has been amazing.

TherapyNotes

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

None of the other software programs were as extensive, flexible, or well priced while allowing for growth.

Cheryl

Customized Design for Our Unique Practice

It has been a wonderful 1st year and we are doing extremely well

Pros

The ability to customize for a mobile optometry company - The staff was able to think outside the normal practice setting and adjust the software to fit our mobile needs.

Cons

Insurance Set Up was difficult and our implementation person was not as responsive as I would have liked. Several glitches made things frustrating

Eyefinity EHR

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

I had worked with it at another practice as a consultant and asked the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to take a look because of the value.

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Management Plus parent company was having trouble and there was a huge lack of support and the insurance processing was done in India and caused a huge issue.

Suzanne

A software with flexible options for different practice needs

Generally good the software is rarely down and it is usually possible to get a support call back within a couple of hours at most. There are some glitches in the software but some of them are eventually getting fixed and they are not interfering with the functionality of the software.

Pros

Implementation, had sessions booked to train how to use it. Also, I like the cloud based model, don't want to have to worry about a physical server. I also liked how it is flexible, right now I just use the EHR but it is flexible to add dispensing or contact lenses in the future. It is also flexible in cost based on number of computers which is good since I'm a small practice. Easy to book appointments.

Cons

Some glitches like entering IOP has to be done in a certain order and some cosmetic glitches like overlapping text in the software. The software has overall improved and become easier to use over the time of be being with it, but at first it took a while to figure out where things were.

RevolutionEHR and My Vision Express

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Cloud based vs server based, cost/ease of implementation

MARK

Compulink fills the need of our practice

The trainers are awesome! The salesman is a blatant liar. Trust nothing his says.

Pros

Compulink allowed us to proceed from paper to electronic records bringing us into the new century. Now that it has been accomplished, we probably should have made the conversion long ago. My favorite part of the software is the ability to track. There is no question that our revenues are increased because we are better organized.

Cons

Even more than 6 months later, I still have not learned all there is to the software and have not had the time to customize to use it most efficiently. Seeing patients, running a practice and keeping up to date with charts means that I am working many more hours per week. I am getting faster at charting but I still work late most nights finishing my work. Overall, my biggest complaint with Compulink is that the salesperson lied to me repeatedly. I asked specific questions and was given answers that were 180 degrees different than than the truth. For example, I asked if my patients could schedule on-line through Compulink. The answer was absolutely. The real answer is that it is part of the plan for some time in the indefinite future. I made decisions based on the information that I received and likely would have gone a different direction, if I had known the truth.

ModMed

Loan

Good but more still need to be done

Overall, Compulink has made my intergration from paper to EHR an easy transition. However, I feel it's not specifically gear towards optometry but more ophthalmology. I do love the new customer service!!! Always there and extremely helpfull when I needed help. PS: Do you have optometrist consultant on your design team?

Pros

I liked the ability to create my own layouts and favorite encouters to be more efficient. Also like the feature where I can just duplicate previous notes and diagnosis. The new contact lens detail selection feature is great. Compulink is easy to navigate.

Cons

The patient on-line registration needs to be revamp for optometry. The patient text messaging feature needs improvement. More diagnoses need to be added on the health hx page: too many searches and clicks. I am on the cloud EHR and the Ambir e-Signature is way too slow. I am still waiting for resolution. It's going on 2 yrs now.

Crystal Practice Management

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

I didn't need all the whistle and bells and the price was right at the time.

Mike

Advanced, Comprehensive, and Highly-Customizable EHR/Practice Management Platform with Excellent Service and Support

Over the past 15 years I have been responsible for implementing or converting several practices' EMR/practice management systems and I can tell you that, by far, my experience with Compulink ranks them at the top level. Since migrating to Compulink Advantage four years ago, we have seen improvements in clinical capabilities, quality of patient care, and effectiveness in all areas of our practice. What's more, Compulink has been an excellent business partner. They listen to their customers to understand what improvements or changes we need. The software improves in reliability and new features with successive software updates. I have not had that experience with all medical software vendors in the past.

Pros

Feature-Rich: It's hard for any software to be everything to everyone, but Compulink has proven to have what we need to run our practice. Highly Customizable: The software comes with common-use templates that allow you to be up and running quickly, but the real power of the software is in how easily customized it is to fit how your practice works; not the other way around. Many integrations with third-party software are available as well. World-Class Support: Dedicated and knowledgeable staff are there to guide you every step of the way when you get started. Their technical and customer support are very helpful and responsive to keep things running properly as well.

Cons

Software Customizations: The ability to customize is one of the best features of Compulink, but that also requires that you have a well thought-out plan for how you will use your system. Update bugs: Like most software packages, you might experience some issues with the "latest and greatest" versions. Fortunately when this has happened to us, Compulink has been there to remedy the issues promptly and keep our practice running pretty smooth.

Jeffrey

Optometric -Ophthalmological software

Previous to this year service was slow and difficult. You had to leave a message and they would get back to you. That has all changed. Now they are responsible, response to a telephone call is usually immediate which is important during the pandemic

Pros

Compulink has a long history of providing financial and EMR software to the ophthalmic community. Their recent upgrade has been a game changer. For those of us who provide both medical and optical care, the new software integrates this very well. For example, their is integration between fitting of contact lenses (with features that make it possible to automatically populate the fields); ordering contact lenses (delivered at home or office); automatic pricing changing with cost and market variables; and integrated into integrated web store. These features are important to make us competitive in this very competitive world. The customization features are also important to us, which allows us to vary the design of our software to our specific needs. The have dramatically improved their support so that the emphasis has changed from solving problems, to implementation of new features and training.

Cons

Integration of images, is still a little awkward

Reasons for choosing Compulink Healthcare Solutions

My professional colleagues raved about it. It is used by most of the Optometry schools

Reasons for switching to Compulink Healthcare Solutions

Never worked correctly and poor support

Compulink Healthcare Solutions