Browse ECLIPSE Reviews

Kevin from corposalud

Eclipse saved my company!

Pros

I use the ECLIPSE Software daily at my company, I've had this software for 2 years and I just love it. ECLIPSE makes the billing proces very easy for me and my employees, with this software i can also schelude consults and many more, the EHR (electronic health record) its one of the best thigs of the software the doctors in my company love it, this also has an extensive alerts system that is very helpful, the security features saved my company once from a fire, for this and many other things ECLIPSE its a must have in my company.

Cons

There is nothing negative from my point of view! If you had to improve something that would be your system of notes sometimes there are failures to save certain notes and that can be annoying however this happens very rarely but it would be good if they fix it

sanda from Spinecare Chiropractic

Spinecare’s experience

I am so glad I made the switch. Eclipse has great customer service and technical support team. Our old software company used to take a few days to contact us back. With eclipse help is available when we need it.

Pros

Macros!!!! I wish I made the switch long time ago. My new patient exam note takes as long as my daily treatment note used to take. It is efficient, bullet proof and so easy to use!

Cons

I wish we could be in a chart at multiple stations at the same time.

Reasons for Switching to ECLIPSE

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is pretty great at what he does and it was hard to see anything but a benefit in making the switch after talking to him at LB Payne one year.

Response from MPN Software Systems

Replied December 2021

Thank you for your review! Please call the Help Desk & ask them to turn on "RTDF" for you so everyone in your office can access the same patient simultaneously!

Glitchy, Complicated, Unintuitive. Software Developer is Arrogant and Condescending.

Horrible. Overly complex. Bad templates. Too much clicking. Time waster. Better off with paper. Every simple thing is turned into 5 unnecessary steps. It seems like the developers/designers never actually tried using their own product. Do not waste your time. Look elsewhere.

Pros

I could essentially pay a one time fee and not have to pay continually for the software, just support if I needed.

Cons

Nothing seems to work right. You have to create separate cases for any change in payer. This means separate ledgers and note sets for massage, Chiro, PI, WC, Cash, etc on same patient. They also want you to create entirely new condition sets every time the patient's conditions change. That again means separate notes and ledger. The developer doesn't believe thoracic extension exists. If you want to show this ROM, you must make your own note set, which is very difficult. Speaking of note sets, It took me 6 months to make mine because exams take FOREVER to do on this software. There are way too many buttons to click. I kept running into the statement "our software just doesn't do that". For example...[SENSITIVE CONTENT] has a few positive findings (local pain, radiation, L/S pain R or L, etc). Those are completely different than SLR for instance. However, the line item customization set up does not allow for individual results. It's just a table. So if you want a list of positive results for an orthopedic, you must create every single possible outcome for every orthopedic test in your set. This not only means writing dozens of possible outcomes in your positive column, but also hunting and picking through those outcomes to select what you want. This actually takes way more time than just checking the positive box and writing in the positive results. This EHR does not save you time. In fact, I just went ahead and went back to paper exam notes because it was something like 5x faster.

Response from MPN Software Systems

Replied January 2022

We use this in our own multi-disciplinary practice, as do thousands of others. As you were informed by Dr. Walters (the developer), *our* ROM standard is "Guide to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment", Cocchiarella & Andersson, AMA Press. Of course, you could simply create your own ROM values in minutes or dictate your results!!! After reading your comments, we're sorry you haven't taken advantage of free training to help you resolve your issues & setup ECLIPSE properly for your practice. For example, your comments regarding "cases" are actually a matter of choice & configured settings. Doctors like us process over $1,000,000,000 of claims annually with ECLIPSE along with accompanying documentation. Consider joining our Facebook Group where you can get feedback from colleagues as well.

Connie from MDACC

My experience with Eclipse Practice Management Software

The customer service is great!! They always answer the phone and return calls. They respond to your emails in a very timely fashion. I have never had a negative experience with this company or staff . Support staff is amazing they answer your questions, talk you through on how to do things and very willing to help with anything. They are very patient, I have worked with Ryan, John, Bob and others and I am always very happy with my experience. If they can't help you they hook you up with someone that can, very courteous.

Pros

We have been using Eclipse for many years, we have grown and changed during this time and Eclipse has been able to help us throughout all the changes. We are a multi doctor practice with different specialities and all of our practitioners are able to use the software according to their specialities. Eclipse has been great in helping us customize changes as needed.

Cons

Would like to see some more detail in some of the reports (account receivables).

Reasons for Choosing ECLIPSE

We carry a very large inventory and at the the time Chiro Touch didn't even have one that could accommodate our needs

Reasons for Switching to ECLIPSE

Was to simple for our practice

Matthew from Ashworth Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic

Eclipse Full Body Template

Pros

The EHR full body template is quick and easy to use. Once I customized the macros I can get a fully complaint and unique E/M note done in 5 minutes or less and a daily treatment note done in 30 seconds. Eclipse support helped me all the way.

Cons

I don't really have any problems with the software at this time.

Reasons for Choosing ECLIPSE

I used Wright pad for a year and it was a joke. A $10,000 mistake went back to Eclipse. Didn't realize how easy Eclipse was until I used somebody else's.

Dr Dean from Miami Accident Center

Eclipse EHR and Billing software

Eclipse is an easy to use complete EHR and billing software. My billing company uses Eclipse and when describing what it is I was looking for to help expedite patient daily notes and reports, they suggested that I try Eclipse. Im happy they did. I’ve been using it now for over five years and it’s excellent. If I have any questions, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very knowledgeable and easy to contact for support.

Pros

My favorite is the ease of use and that the Eclipse EHR is easily customizable.

Cons

I am able to easily send password-protected emails from the ledger section of Eclipse but it takes multiple steps for me to send password-protected emails from ChartSentry.

Response from MPN Software Systems

Replied November 2021

Thanks for your review! We simply wanted to point out that ChartSentry is a separate product [created by another company] that your billing company uses. It's not part of ECLIPSE (which we believe has better document management features).

Charles from AuthorityIT

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Worst technical support ever!

Pros

It works for basic functions. No frills.

Cons

The technical support for this product is the worst I have seen in 30 years. There is only one person doing tech support and he seems to take great joy in letting you know how stupid he thinks you are. He managed to make our office assistant cry and closed a case because he thought the issue was resolved. Stay as far away from this product as you can. The product itself uses a Windows 3.1 interface along with a dongle for software protection which requires you to have a computer with a com port which in this day and age, is archaic. That and you need to share your whole hard drive to even get the product to work. I am going public with this after trying to contact the founders of the software and getting no response from them so that should tell you right there that they don't give 2 cents about their customers.

Response from MPN Software Systems

Replied December 2018

Mr. Eichelberger... as you're well aware, this review is both inaccurate & untrue. We contacted you within 20 minutes of receiving your email, offered to review recordings of the phone contact you complained about, and attempted to call you directly (which took some work since you'd accidentally provided your wife's phone #). A senior VP later spoke to you & offered assistance. As you are also aware, ECLIPSE hasn't used "dongles" in years, and you don't disclose that your office has neither a current copy of ECLIPSE nor a subscription. We're not sure what prompted other untrue comments such as promoting the idea that only a single technical support employee exists at our company? In fact, the VP you spoke with offered you a refund for the calls before he even investigated your complaint! He also offered to help in any way necessary to resolve the issue! Finally, he spoke with Rosie (who you mention in your review) this morning.... to ensure her issue was resolved.

Dr Gary from Seaford Family Chiropractic

Satisfied Eclipse User

Favorable

Pros

How I was able to organize my practice better and keep track of statistics, billing and collections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was instrumental in helping me streamline my soap notes making me quicker, more efficient and more complete

Cons

Honestly my software has always been kind of buggy especially on my workstation several times a week I get kicked out and can’t get back into the licensing issues. This has been a frustration from day one it has gotten better but this problem just won’t seem to go away

Recommendations by other colleagues

Reasons for Switching to ECLIPSE

I need something better and more up to date

Michelle from Kotkin Chiropractic Center PLC

December 2021

Eclipse is a user friendly EHR, billing and scheduling software

We have been with Eclipse since 2001 and still continue to learn about new features that have helped us remain efficient with our EHR, scheduling, patient retention and billing. The on-site training is a must, as it is one on one and catered to your specific practice needs.

Pros

Easy to use, great support from the help desk, affordable, continuously upgrading based on current guidelines.

Cons

Some pre-sets are not customizable and two users cannot be in the EHR simultaneously for SOAP note taking.

Reviews from other DC's.

Howard from Brown Chiropractic Associates

Excellent Software and Support

My New York practice got hit hard by the pandemic. Medical billing fell months behind. Eclipse’s tech support rescued us! Whenever we have a glitch they find the solution with a courteous staff.

Pros

Eclipse is always improving the software with updates to address the changes we face running an insurance based practice.

Cons

The software does take a little getting used to. Teaching new staff is challenging.

Melissa from Shaw Chiropractic

Happy with my updates and new additions to my software!

I love Eclipse software, I feel that it is very easy to use and navigate. Whenever I have a problem and call the help desk they always solve my issue without making me feel silly.

Pros

I am happy with the new updates to my software. The encounter notes are so much easier to input and I am actually getting most, if not all of my notes done in the same day! I can go home without worry and relieved because my notes are complete. I love that I don't have to keep entering the same information. The information saved from previous is already there on new encounter and can be quickly edited to keep updated information. I also learned how to customize my software to meet my needs making the layout and set up the way that I want it. My notes are done very quickly and I actually like doing my notes now. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the representative that helped me re-create and customize my eclipse encounter experience. I am so impressed by his knowledge and willingness to have my eclipse be just how I want it. The most stressful part of work has now been removed because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]'s help. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

My laptop is my "main computer" now so that I can travel to different treatment locations. I wish there was a way to have my desk top that is in the office to access eclipse even while my main computer isn't in the same office. I need to be mobile, so my receptionist can not work on items while i'm not around.

Reasons for Choosing ECLIPSE

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] listened to my concerns about the software and how I wanted it to work for me. He was the reason I resigned with Eclipse, he eased those concerns and made it happen. He reconfigured my software to make it work easy just for me.

Hailey from Bartay Chiropractic

Love this Program

Pros

This program is so easy to use and navigate. The scheduler is awesome and all the options to customize it and different ways to view your day and week. Posting payments is so easy. Love the different options for creating reports. Billing aspect is so easy to use. This program keeps our office flowing smoothly. Customer support is great. Anytime I have a question they are on it and some of my questions I feel like are 1st grader questions that are answered in seconds but they are so awesome with and patient with us.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes the patient statements are hard for the patients to understand but that's not a big deal I go back and make notes at the bottom and personalize it (patients have liked that) and sometimes after importing payments from MD Online and you press ok at the end it stalls so you have to close out of eclipse and log back on but that is minor. I have also looked at other program reviews and these problems are common with many programs.

Response from MPN Software Systems

Replied June 2020

Thanks for your review! We'll be reaching out to your office to discuss how you can create your own custom patient statements with ECLIPSE & troubleshoot the issue you describe regarding remittance import.

Christopher from Advanced Chiropractic of Milford

Couldn't Be Happier

My staff and I have been very happy with this program. We started with a competitors program and quickly found out that it was not working for us. We couldn't do nearly what we wanted to do and were limited in our possibilities. Within a year of buying that, we were in the market for a new program. A colleague recommended Eclipse and before I knew it we purchased, installed, and trained on the program. 3 years later I am happy I made the change. It helped us become stronger in our documentation and survive an audit. I am happy I made the move to Eclipse!

Pros

The pros definitely outweigh the cons (if there are any). We have been very happy using Eclipse. The program is very easy to use and user friendly. As a Doctor, we love that we can tailor our notes to fit our practice and fit our needs. It has helped us be better with our documentation and allows us to have some ground to stand on with the insurance companies. My staff has also found that this is a very easy program to train new employees on and they always catch on quick. We get regular updates and usually feel the changes are for the better. Tech support has always been helpful as well.

Cons

I don't feel that there are too may cons. The only thing I can think of is something I hear my staff say.. "we need a no show feature. Something to edit an appointment to show that the patient hasn't cancelled but just didn't bother to show up." That's not much of a con just something we have worked around.

Response from Mike Norworth

Replied July 2018

Thanks for your review. By definition, if an appointment is not marked as “Completed,” it IS a “no show.” And all ECLIPSE reports that pertain to missed appointments rely on this feature. Consider all the time this automated feature saves so your staff doesn’t have to edit anything! As you’re aware, you already have the capability to mark an appointment as cancelled or rescheduled.

September 2015

Michael from Goldstein Family Chiropractic

September 2015

Eclipse user since 1998

Pros

There are several things that Eclipse does nicely. Let me start with handling the finances: When set up properly, Eclipse clearly shows at a glance how much a patient owes totally and how much they owe for the current visit. Entering payments is simple, and payments get applied to open bills (if set up to do that), or payments can manually be applied to a specific bill. Financial reports are easily created; aging reports, unbilled charges (I personally love this feature), practice stats. Billing: Claims are easily created, whether printing a paper claim, or electronically billing. Reprinting claims is simple. Patient receipts and patient bills give nice flexibility of what to include or exclude on the bills. Eclipse handles insurance authorizations nicely. They call them "conditions", and this prevents the office form entering a charge if you are over on visits or beyond a certain date. Entering new patients has been simplified when entering a family member by allowing the user to copy info from another patient's file. We have a lot of families and this is a great time saver, as well as avoids data entry error. Eclipse is quite comprehensive and there is just too much to cover and not enough space or time here. ICD 10? No problem... Eclipse has a built-in crosswalk from ICD 9 to ICD-10. It will be a smooth transition thanks to Eclipse. Just one more thing, Their support is super. Although sometimes it requires leaving a message and waiting for a return call, the technicians are extremely knowledgeable of the product. The few times that I had some "unusual" experience, the technician did their best to reproduce it at their end to guide me to a resolution.

Cons

I personally am not thrilled with the EHR/Encounter portion of the software, although I have several friends that are extremely pleased with it. I have seen some printouts from other Eclipse users, and it's not bad.

June 2015

Liz from Mountain View Chiropractic Center

June 2015

The Best in the Business

Pros

The product itself is great! Our office had Eclipse for 10 years and then we moved on to another software vendor (ACOM Health). The new vendor was a disaster. So after two years dealing with ACOM Health we switched back to Eclipse. Night and day difference in regards to speed, ease of use, features, price, and customer service. Eclipse has some of the best customer service around. I can always get a hold of someone within a few hours if I need help. The reports and accounting aspects of Eclipse are spot on which makes practice management so much easier. Eclipse is constantly improving on the product taking into account request made by its users. Anytime I run into something Eclipse doesn't do or doesn't do in a way I think is efficient I just shot their team a message and usually within a few months the suggestion is part of an upgrade. We left Eclipse once and it is my goal to make sure we never leave them again. I also recommend this to every office I see in my consulting business.

Cons

Honestly, I really can't think of anything at this time.

October 2014

David from Mill Creek Chiropractic Clinic

October 2014

Eclipse Practice Management Software by Galactek

Pros

The program is rock solid and doesn't fail. In the seven years I've had the program, I have had only two minor technical difficulties after downloading an update, and those were remedied very rapidly. The previous software I was using was having problems after most updates, and tech support was almost impossible to get a hold of. After researching various programs and talking with doctors who owned various programs, I settled on Eclipse because the most important thing to me was a stable product and a company with a long-term history. I will also say their support is always helpful and courteous, and the developer himself actually responds to my email suggestions. He doesn't always give me the response I would like, but he does listen and implement changes that he sees as feasible and needed. He also personally helped me solve the kiosk wireless problem I was having that was not their fault.

Cons

The EHR part of the program is still a work in progress for me. I think that can be said for almost all the EHR charts out there. I can continue to see that portion of the product developing towards a very usable solution. We are currently inputting all the Meaningful Use data into the program and will be attesting after the first of the year. Once we're done implementing the Meaningful Use, I hope to have the EHR customized so we can start using that to eventually evolve from paper records into electronic only. We are starting to practice more and more with it on some laptops, but I haven't implemented that portion of the software yet. As we become more familiar with it and practice with it, I think we will eventually make it workable for my situation. For people switching to the program from another software, there is a learning curve. It was a little bit of a struggle in the training process trying to understand a design that was different than either of my previous accounting systems. Now that we have fully learned the system, we think that it works great; it's better than our previous system. I mentioned to my office manager the other day that I was thinking about changing software (as a joke). She said "No, I love my Eclipse. It never breaks down."

Cindy from Information Technology and Services

Great product and support

I would love for some of the fields to be more like windows meaning instead of having to hit the paperclip to attached a managed care profile, I would like just to type "Med" and it auto suggest Medicare. Maybe the same idea for Guarantor, can I just type "Hor" and all the Horizon Blue Cross plans would populate. Would seem like less steps.

Pros

Support, the videos online and the phone support are great. Answer quickly and don't speak down to you.

Cons

Can't leave SSN or DOB empty. Sometimes patients don't want to give out. Also when printing a bill for the patient, lose history, it date printed changes to most recent date so you can't see that you have billed the pt twice.

Response from Mike Norworth

Replied March 2018

Thanks for your review… but we’re puzzled by several of your comments. To retrieve an insurance company (your Medicare example), there may be dozens of options for names like “Aetna” or “Travelers.” The goal is to locate & assign the insurance plan that matches this patient’s insurance card. The icon provides instant access to a grid that displays pertinent information (like the payer’s mailing address) so you can make an informed choice with the fewest keystrokes. Otherwise… how would you know whether you had the correct company? Next, you’re correct regarding DOB (this is a contractual requirement related to physicians’ Rx)… but ECLIPSE does not require that you enter SS#’s. Finally, ECLIPSE maintains a complete & detailed audit history of any & every electronic or printed bill or related item you create, re-print, download, etc. And this information is readily available in multiple places on every patient’s ledger for filtered display or printing. So you certainly can see whether you billed a patient twice! We suggest you call the Help Desk to discuss these issues.

KELLY from MT VALLEY

The software has developed my business plan into a successful billing service

that when I bill a claim it is not lost in cyber space. I feel when I send my batches, they are transferred to the clearinghouse or when I file direct, they are there processing.

Pros

I love that it is use friendly, dependable, accurate, reliable, fast paced but most important provides the stats and reports within seconds. I own an operate a full service billing company and I have used this company for 19 years and can honestly say the very best of it comes from the hands on customer service. I don't have to call often, but when I do they all "team-up" and fix the issue...even logging in and taking over. I absolutely LOVE the team of tech support and cannot thank them enough for the great years of service. I hear so many horror stories with no call backs when issue arise other companies. I can know if I call, I will get a return call and it will be resolved. They always know exactly what to do and make me that I can put all my trust in them with my systems.

Cons

Wow, this one is a hard question. If I didn't like something I would change...so, I love it!

I am unsure. Company sold to Eclipse...I do not recall

Reasons for Switching to ECLIPSE

Interestingly enough, I was a trainer for Chiroputer. I would go to offices teaching them how to use it 30 years ago (I realized then there was a need for a GOOD billing service).

Lisa from Chenanago Chiropractic, P.C.

wanted to add a new user license and had a few questions on some things that weren't working correctly.

Pros

The gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was able to walk me thru adding the new user installation. He also helped with the daysheet issue I was having trouble with.

Cons

the only complaint the Dr. has with this software is in the document/encounter section. If someone changes insurance, can't pull over their encounter information. always has to do everything over in the new case. gets very frustrated about this (and has inquired about ChiroTouch because he heard the documentation is much easier).

Response from Dr. Karen Walters, DC

Replied March 2018

We were puzzled by your comments & asked the Help Desk to contact your office. You appear to be using ECLIPSE in unusual & unintended ways. You also seem unaware of options on the screens you use daily. (For instance, you can easily move an existing Encounter among a patient’s cases or use it as a template for your next Encounter within any existing case.) The concept of cases in ECLIPSE is intended for situations that require simultaneous treatment of [for example] Major Medical & Personal Injury under a single patient ID# -- not for a simple change of insurance. In our own multi-disciplinary office, we use the “case” concept to separate chiropractic treatments from physical therapy. Most patients in most healthcare practices never require more than one case. It’s unfortunate the doctor chose to inquire about new software rather than simply call us to gain a better understanding of how to use ECLIPSE! All his options are on one screen, easy to access, and refined by years of suggestions by his colleagues.

Paul from Orangetown Chiropractic Center

Surprising Customer Service and Support

Truth be told, I have had Eclipse software since my first day in practice. I have utilized it to my needs, but never further. That was till I received the MOST OUTSTANDING help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I know use it for much more than I could ever imagine. All because I made a phone call. The problem is it took me a lifetime in practice to ask for help. Once I did, it made all the difference in the world.

Pros

My Practice Manager loves the ease of the program for Billing and Collecting I have found the EHR is exceptional, easy (with a little learning curve) and has made taking notes on the exams performed along with Daily SOAP notes.....FUN.

Cons

The Con was my own fear in using the software to it full capacity. This was overcome by simply making a phone call to customer support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took me by the hand, completely and thoroughly explained the procedures necessary to take great notes. Every step of the way he has been available for additional questions and time after time, has helped me not only to use the software but to enjoy the process.

Reasons for Choosing ECLIPSE

Ease of use for all aspects of my practice. The constant updates and Last but not least THE OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Do Not Pass Go, Do Not Collect $200. BUY ECLIPSE NOW.....You Won't Be Sorry.

Charles from Curcuruto Chiropractic

May 2015

My experience with Eclipse has been excellent over all.

Pros

What I like best about Eclipse is the software is all inclusive and very well integrated.

Cons

The inability to edit and change some features in the encounter part of the software. Also, in the past year or so the Tech Support has add numerous people and they are not as fully conversant with the software and past personnel. They can answer simple question, but numerous times I have been unable to get an answer without either repeated calls and waiting for the tech support person to go speak to a supervisor or someone more knowledgeable or having to wait for someone to call back, which does not always happen.

Response from John Waskowitz. Senior VP, GalacTek

Replied June 2015

Thanks for your review. I researched your calls to our HELP Desk and was surprised about what you *didn’t* mention. For example, in August 2014, when you had an issue with the newest CMS-1500 form several months after its introduction… and weren’t able to communicate your issue to the HELP Desk… you simply contacted the developers directly through our websites! They, in turn, explained why the issue existed (a mistake in published government guidelines), handled your problem, and notified you that an update was available within 24 hours. Additionally, thanks to their extensive experience with federal audits, they also advised you with regard to a theoretical Medicare records request. So, in this instance, your perceived difficulties with the HELP Desk were actually about published CMS/NUCC documentation. Regardless, you were able to get our attention and had your issue handled immediately. Also, since Encounter content is basically 100% customizable, we hope you’ll contact the HELP Desk with any questions. I was unable to locate any calls from you or your office about the Encounter. We hope your future interactions with our HELP Desk meet your expectations.

Gary from 30-A Chiropractic & Medical

very intuitive practice management software

this practice has a combined patient load of greater than 5200 people that is a lot of patient monitoring and accuracy quired for CMS this software handles it with ease

Pros

the company continually monitors new requirements in the medical billing environment leaving little for the user to have to chase for answers

Cons

electronic Healthcare records and single page scanning is not intuitive requiring a lot of time spent for each patient. more training should be offer for this aspect of the software

Response from MPN Software Systems

Replied September 2017

The Help Desk reached out to you after reading your review. First, EHR training materials are already at your beck & call in the form of webinars, context sensitive documentation and one-on-one help from the Help Desk. Next, we'd agree that scanning is not intuitive. Instead, it's comprehensive. ECLIPSE offers extensive scanning, import & annotation capabilities that go way beyond "single page scanning" and allow you to get the most from its documentation capabilities. You can combine multiple documents into one new document, scan one or more documents and copy them to multiple patients, add electronic post-it notes, redact info, add various graphics (e.g. arrows), assign document-specific permissions, encrypt, and mark them as pending review for a specific provider. EHR related data entry tasks for CMS programs (e.g. MIPS) can be ignored if you don't participate. However, all such data entry is subjected to rigorous live user testing in order to minimize typing.

Rod from Melvin Chiropractic Health Center Inc.

Tech support was very helpful and went above and beyond my expectation. Most appreciated.

Pros

Great support. The program allows you to use it to the level that you need or desire. I appreciate that.

Cons

The program itself has a lot of steps to perform some actions. The EHR is not easy to use. It needs more point a click on to diagrams rather than writing.

Response from Dr. Karen Walters, DC

Replied April 2018

Perhaps you’re unaware that our legacy SOAP / documentation features provide exactly what you mention -- the ability to click on a picture to zero-in on a body part. We actually introduced the first integrated electronic SOAP / billing system back in 1991, and by 2010, we’d moved away from the older narrative formats that such systems create (which auditors & reviewers instantly recognize). The Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) has even testified about such formats and what they term “cut & paste” mentality before Congress. The Encounter was released in 2010 to conform to concepts mandated in the American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009, DHHS preferences, and published studies regarding structured & unstructured data in clinical documentation. It’s now 2018, and we’ve received a great deal of feedback from payers, auditors & investigators, including comments that the Encounter “sets a new bar.” It’s also much faster for you to create your own clinical documentation than picture based systems – which typically provide an image only for your first click. In 2017, Dr. Evan Gwilliam, D.C. of ChiroCode used ECLIPSE documentation to illustrate his newest video: “The Perfect Note.”

Yamilia from Old Bridge Spine and Wellness Center

Deductible Accuaracy

Software should be updated to correctly show the breakdown of the explanation of benefits in order to post correctly. This is from a manual and EDI posting stand point. Posting should be easy and completely done from one screen. Deductibles should count according to what is applied not billed charges, especially for out of network provider.

Pros

My experience with customer service is exceptional. One of the rep was very consistent, helpful and knowledgeable.

Cons

The system does not do things that are necessary for posting payments & deductible accurately. Out of Network providers require more details in posting

Response from Mike Norworth

Replied March 2018

ANSI 835 posting is automated (which includes file retrieval if you’re using a recommended clearinghouse) & every line item on an EOB is imported, stored and available to you in multiple views at both the service & bill level. ECLIPSE also provides multiple ways to automate handling of any remaining balances along with individual overrides – all on a single screen. Next, deductibles are handled at multiple levels with a variety of overrides. Our multi-disciplinary chiropractic & physical therapy office has been using electronic billing & remittance for decades without any issues whatsoever, as have many thousands of ECLIPSE users. You contacted our Help Desk at the end of December & they explained how to use the parts of the program you seemed to be having difficulty with.

Adam from Nachmias Chiropractic

If you use Eclipse software you should

Very good

Pros

I was using Eclipse software for almost 20 years I switched to Chirotouch at the recommendation of a fellow chiropractor that was using them. This was a big Mistake! after 15 months I switched back to Eclipse Chirotouch doe not allow you the ability to customize your software to fit your individual practice needs they have a 1 size fits all mentality also when I was planning on switching I called Chirotouch offices when I asked how do I aceees my patient file after I left They informed me that unl;ess I wanted to continue paying them a tearly fee for that I would no longer have access to any of my patients information so I had 1 month to reenter every patient file billing and notes before they cut me off this was an unexpected and in my opionion ueasonalbe thing as I was told my the chirotouch salesperson that I would always have acees to my patients file if I switched away I am so happy to back with the eclipse program

Cons

I really like Eclipse and never should have tried any other software

Nicole from Schimke Chiropractic, SC

20+ Years and Still Happy!

Pros

Although Eclipse is for health care clinics, we all have protocols unique to our profession and also to our individual offices. I find Eclipse software can adapt to the way we like to run our office. From EHR (now MIPS) requirements to a daily task list, it has you covered. For 20+ years, I have found the billing component second to none whether my patient pays at the time of service or we are submitting to a primary and secondary insurance on his or her behalf. And simply put, if a mistake is made, it can easily be corrected. Behind the scenes, one of my favorite gems through the years has been the Patient List which allows our office to run a report with a variety of filters- of which you can choose one or multiple. Finally, I have to mention the support team behind the program. They answer their phone and they help you find a solution. What more can I say. Love it!

Cons

I really can't think of anything I would change. The program continues to evolve keeping it current with the changes in the profession and within the billing industry.

Elizabeth from Smith Family Chiropractic

Eclipse software is loaded with help functions and the IT staff very knowledgeable.

Thank you, everyone at Eclipse, for all your help and understanding. Special thanks to our rep I really appreciate all the help you've given me.

Pros

l. Data entry very easy to get used to. We've had this product for a long time, and we continue to grow with it. 2. Finally starting using the CALENDAR. Yes, believe it or not, up until about a year ago we were still using a paper appointment book. CALENDARS GREAT!! 3. Decided to start doing our own billing. (Thanks, rep) I am not real computer savvy, but I can say I am now successfully doing our billing, and getting paid. The ability to literally "one click" to Infinedi is actually reality. 4. Having to call Eclipse for HELP is exactly that. No matter who you talk to, they speak in a language you can understand, and will stay with you until your problem has been fixed. 5. Price is so worth it!!

Cons

Literally can't think of any. I suppose if anything, my only complaint would be having to leave a message when I call. I'm just spoiled that way. I always get a call back, and guess what??? I get to talk to a human being.

Tewanna from Sherwood Chiropractic Center

May 2015

Review to 1.5 years to the software. Working years with EZ VIEW.

Pros

Posting daily charges Auto posting User-friendly Ability to navigate between screens

Cons

Creating reports. Often times I need a simple report of a payor name and patient balance with that payor and it just does not spit it out easily. Posting credit card payments. We don't like the credit transfer between a family. If the card goes through we should be able to allocate to different accounts Appointment Calendar we should be able to edit reschedule and cancel within the same touch. It would also be nice to go to posting from appt. with an easy stroke.

Response from Keith Ferry, GalacTek HELP Desk Director

Replied July 2015

Thanks for your comments. First, you’ll be happy to know that our HELP Desk personnel have direct access to experienced professionals who have consulted & lectured nationwide. Though we appreciate your request, we cannot ask your colleagues to routinely take time from their busy schedules to provide technical support. Also, though we have no record of any questions or suggestions submitted by your office through the Contact Us page on our website, we suggest you review the related ECLIPSE HELP topic – which has a direct link to the form. The ECLIPSE scheduler is a powerful tool that can be used in myriad ways. Please call the HELP Desk to learn how you can reschedule appointments via editing or cut/paste operations in one or two simple steps. Finally, we’re not certain we understand your patient/payer responsibility comments. Patient responsibility is always displayed on the ledger & payer balances are available by bill. Additionally, ECLIPSE allows you to transfer credits among family members via two simple steps.

Howard from Team Chiropactic Corp.

Gets the job done for one office or many

Staff is mostly helpful but not all the techs have the same patience

Pros

Moving around the program, specificity for insurance based practices is great. I have had staff pick up learning the software fairly easy

Cons

Not cloud based,only runs on Windows, no phone connection or emails direct to appointments,limited use with Cash Pracrice Systems

Response from Keith Ferry, Help Desk Director

Replied March 2018

Dr. Short, we spoke with you last week & are surprised that you never mentioned these subjects. You've been using ECLIPSE since the early 1990's (you purchased it directly from Parker Computer Systems) & have had the ability to send appointment reminders via text message or email, to individuals or groups, for well over a decade. There are also a variety of 3rd party services that will contact your patients via phone. Next, you can indeed use ECLIPSE in the cloud or access your ECLIPSE system remotely. Of course, *any* software will be faster & more secure on your LAN as compared with cloud based software – especially during hours with peak internet traffic. Finally, the ECLIPSE developers have maintained both insurance & cash patients (many of the cash payments are on “Health Made Affordable” aka “HMA” contracts) in their own multi-disciplinary chiropractic practice for years. We will attempt to contact your office to discuss these capabilities.

NEAL from Pure Chiropractic & Natural Health

Eclipse Medical Software is The Only Solution

Overall, Eclipse has made our practice function efficiently and smoothly for years! Take the time to call them today and tell them you saw the review by Dr. Neal Wieder!

Pros

Our office has been using Eclipse for over 15 years as our Business Management Software. The program has been the most stable program we ever used and I had used other major programs that were nightmares. Their software support teams are the best and work diligently to resolve any and all issues with tremendous followup! Their software is continually evolving and improving with a note system that's awesome and easy to use. We use it for both Chiropractic and Acupuncture services. All software programs run into glitches, however, with Eclipse been once in a blue moon, and if one occurs they work tirelessly to correct the glitch to our satisfaction. Entering payments, electronic billing, tracking unpaid claims, statistics, mailing labels, texting patients, emailing patients, plus, plus are just a few things this software is capable of doing. They even have a credit card option to use!

Joseph from South West Health Spine & Sport

Practice management

Pros

Handles multiple specialries and group pravtices. Easy to navigate and great support. Cloud and server based versions

Cons

Very weak EMR. Too much typing..norhing preloaded. All has to be built out by customer No touch screen interfacr.

Response from Dr. Karen Walters, D.C

Replied September 2017

We’ve attempted to contact your office to help you with your issues. First, ECLIPSE does indeed work with touch screens. (In fact, related touch/gesture updates have been noted in the README that accompanies your updates since at least 2014.) Next, we’re not sure whether you’re referring to clinical documentation or other aspects of a patient’s history. Regardless, for both, wherever possible, typing is actually minimized. For example, “Range of Motion” is a pop-up grid that allows you to make virtually all your selections with a few simple clicks. No typing is necessary at all unless you add comments to a specific item. And of course, you can add your own customizations instantly. Though customization is certainly an option, the original templates provided “as-is” are in widespread use nationally without any customization whatsoever – inclusive of the offices of chiropractors & physical therapists that helped design them. Most recently, Dr. Evan Gwilliam, D.C. of ChiroCode used ECLIPSE documentation to illustrate his newest video: “The Perfect Note.”

Kaitlyn from Sports and Family Chiropractic Group

Good for the money, could use some work.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to teach to new employees. Good quality for the price. Software seems to run quickly, and customer service is always great. Training videos are a huge plus as well.

Cons

Texting and emailing interface is not easy to use. Takes more work than it is worth to send texts and emails to patients. Some features are counter-intuitive, such as having to click on the big patient info box in the patient Rolodex rather than the search bar to search for a name.

Response from Dr. Karen Walters, D.C.

Replied December 2017

Please read the response we provided yesterday to Jace from your office (directly below). If you contact our Help Desk, they can help you better understand the rolodex you use daily. (We also provide free online training videos & context-sensitive Help.) It doesn’t require *any* clicking at all. Either use your pointing device to scroll patients individually & page by page… or… just start typing! The rolodex instantly narrows down your selections as you type, so you never have to type extra characters to “zero-in” on the correct patient. We introduced this technology to the industry in 1985 [it’s now in use everywhere] and even those among our own multi-disciplinary practice staff who joined with no basic computer skills have never had issues with it.

September 2016

Kyrsten from Lake Country Health Center

September 2016

Ease of Eclipse Software

Pros

Eclipse is very customizable to our clinic's specific needs. The advisor that we have worked with for the past 27 years has helped us make any changes or modifications that we needed to make easy. She made sure that everyone in the clinic was comfortable with the changes before she left. She has been wonderful to work with as we transitioned to EHR and came out to our clinic and met with us on several occasions to make sure our transition went as seamlessly as possible.

Cons

There are frequent updates that have to be done before/after hours.

Response from Ryan Weaver, VP

Replied September 2016

Hi Kyrsten! Thanks for your kind words. I reached out to Laura Davis, your rep, and asked her to contact you about updates. We’re actually proud of the fact that we’re constantly updating ECLIPSE, but there’s certainly no requirement that you download updates as often as we make them available. Unless you have a specific & immediate need for a change or addition, checking for internet based updates weekly, monthly or less often is up to you. I’d suggest you consider monthly updates as a reasonable compromise to ensure you’re “up-to-date.”

December 2011

Dr. Robert from Sylvester Chiropractic Centre

December 2011

First, you should know that our office attested to CMS for Meaningful use on October 19, 2011 and received the full $18,000 on November 30, 2011. It was quick and easy. And best of all, we received our payment during the first year of availability because ECLIPSE was certified before all the initial deadlines. I’ve been in practice since 1983 and began using ECLIPSE in 1989. At the time, software was all about billing… and there was a clear difference between ECLIPSE and everything else we looked at. Within the next decade, after some experimentation, a scheduler had been developed and integrated that was as terrific as the billing. Throughout this period – because I’m comfortable with technology – I kept checking out competitive products. As we moved through HIPAA, ECLIPSE was always updated so my staff & I stayed in compliance with the law. And the features kept growing – like the form generator that saves us so much time handling the paperwork we’re constantly bombarded with. During that time, I had an idea for an add-on component that would handle electronic sign-in, hired a programmer, and had it integrated directly with the ECLIPSE database – something I couldn’t have easily done with another product. It worked out so well that now a team of programmers maintains it and it's in widespread use. I’ve been using the ECLIPSE EHR to scan EOB’s (among other things) for years, have all my SOAP in ECLIPSE and have worked through subsequent generations of SOAP as they improved the product. The Encounter – which is a completely new design – allows me to handle my notes in seconds… a feat rare among friends & colleagues with various SOAP systems. And I still appreciate the fact that MPN developed every aspect of ECLIPSE themselves… and haven’t licensed their scheduler… or their SOAP… or their billing… from other companies! It makes the program easier to learn for my staff & me. The bottom line is pretty simple. Many of my colleagues have been forced to make new purchases as their software of choice fell behind current technology. It’s a story that seems to repeat itself regularly. Yet, those of us who purchased ECLIPSE are still using it. And they’re the only company I know of that hasn’t raised fees for their certified products. I don’t know any doctors who’ve received incentive payments using a product that’s been around for more than two decades!

Dr. Roger from Aarrow Straight Chiropractic

Understanding How To Utilize The Various Features

I highly recommend Eclipse to other clinicians seeking a simple to use management software program in their offices. I have only used some of the features and realized there is so much more to utilize and create for your own personal templates of reports, data bases, etc.

Pros

The Eclipse office management software has always been easy to learn and utilize. The support staff has been very thorough in ensuring I am satisfied with their help when they are assisting me.

Cons

The ignorant computer operator, me a 55 year old provider who always delegated the task to someone else on the staff, is now needing to handle the software end of the practice. I am very limited in any capacity involving the use of the computer and was terrified of it. Eclipse's support team has made the learning so easy and accessible. The Saturday afternoon hours for the "holding of my hand" to help me learn the amazing options and features of the software was so beneficial for me.

Timothy from Dayton Chiropractic Clinic

26 years and counting of exceptional service

I have been in practice 32 years and had tried several different programs. I started using Eclipse in March of 1992 and never had to look for another product. The old phrase "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies to your program. Thank you 26 great years!

Pros

The biggest Pro is the outstanding service. Anytime I or my staff have to call we are always greeted with your friendly staff & always receive resolutions to whatever issue we are encountering. The program is user friendly and Eclipse has always stayed on top with updates. In our ever changing insurance environment this is essential. The value for money is also a plus!

Cons

I keep coming back to this section (Cons of program) and seriously can't think of one that would justify listing here. There are always issues that crop up, but that usually has to do with some change in insurance and it requires Eclipse to create a work around, but that isn't a con on Eclipse's part.

Giulio from Village Chiropractic Associates

Been happy with Eclipse for over 20 years

We weren't using Eclipse's EHR because we had been using DC Powernotes for many years. DC Powernotes stopped offering support and updates several years ago so we recently looked into going with another software that we thought would have a good EHR but when we revisited Eclipse's EHR we were surprised at how good it had become. Much better than it was years ago. We always loved Eclipse's practice management capabilities but now with the ease of EHR it's got everything we need. Definitely use the third party vendors that work with Eclipse, such as X-Charge & Infinedi for integration of credit card & electronic billing and remittances and DataDepositBox for cloud backup.

Pros

Their practice management does EVERYTHING we need and more. Their EHR is through and fast. Easy to use interface. Constant updates. Great support.

Cons

There's not much we don't like about Eclipse. I suppose the only thing we'd like to see is that they go cloud based. Then we could use it on an Apple computer!

Nick from Payne Chiropractic

Great software with awesome support

I would highly recommend Eclipse to anyone that wants a streamlined EHR experience. The way that the data is organized works extremely well for me. In my opinion the support you get is just as important as the software itself. With Eclipse my experience has been nothing short of 5 stars!

Pros

The ease of use is definitely a pro. My staff and myself picked up on the software very quickly and easily. I personally liked the ease of customizing each screen. The software I used before required many screens to be used to create a note. Eclipse does a better job with only a fraction of the screens required. The support has been great. I have only had a few issues, but they were responded to quickly and resolved in the same day, sometimes with in an hour or two.

Cons

The only con that I have seen with this software is the extra time i have to spend doing my honey do list instead of paperwork.

Ronna from Mainland Wellness and Rehab

Pretty reliable product but culd use more training on impementing the features to suit our practice best.

Pros

Customer service is usually good. We lost our eclipse program recently and Hector was really helpful and got us up and running again the same day.

Cons

There are no training programs. After there is an update released and things added there is really no training on the new features. I'm pretty sure we could use this program more efficiently and that it has features we don't understand if there was a periodic training class we could access.

Response from Mike Norworth

Replied June 2018

Hi Ronna. Each & every update is accompanied by a README document, which often contains step-by-step instructions (as appropriate) for using new features. Updates may also be accompanied by updated HELP files, so you can press F1 for context-sensitive help. Training videos are available from your ECLIPSE menu, and the Help Desk is ready & able to assist you with anything you need. If you prefer even more extensive 1-on-1 training, that’s available from trainers either in your office or via the internet.

Keith from Zimmermann Chiropractic & Wellness Center, LLC

Eclipse software

Pros

Appointment schedule and billing components. Could add an option to block time for multiple days or months. The new addition for multiple appointments in the patient charts when there is a conflict is very helpful.

Cons

Payment applications in patient accounts. It would be helpful to have the payments automatically applied to the oldest bill when adjustments have been completed. An easier option would be an billed amount on the top banner in the patient ledger. In addition to patient owes tab a unbilled tab would be helpful!

Response from Dr. Karen Walters, DC

Replied January 2018

First, we’d like to point out that the “new addition” you’re happy about was requested by you, added by us, and in use by you within days of your request. Next, we asked our Help Desk Director to reach out to your office today to help you with some of your other comments. For example, you can easily change your ledger view in seconds to display unbilled items by selecting available filters.

Scott from Scott H Hensley DC, Inc

For over 20 years I have used and depended on Eclipse Practic Management Software in my chiropractic practice and it has given me total peace of mind concerning the day to day operations of my office

Pros

Its ability to be an "all in one" product that my office can make appoitnments, track charges, track patients, and track payments, do electronic billing, paper billing, and all the functions a chriopractic office needs as well as being a multi-user program. Eclipse over 20 years has kept up with changes concerning Medicare, HIPPA compliance, EHR, electronic billing and technology to the point I am running my Eclipse Software from multiple stations from multiple locataions with the program operating from the cloud.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about the product at this time. There have been times through the years I would say to myself I wish Eclipse did this or that, but usually within a year or two Eclipse would add the feature that I was thinking of.

Seiichiro from Ando Chiropractic, LLC

Former Eclipse user

I used to use this software for over 8 years. I switched to a different EHR because my practice required more detail chart system. Overall I was satisfied with the software.

Pros

A stable system with very few bugs. Easy ledger.

Cons

Not cloud software--you need to back up the data frequently. I heard it provide the cloud backup now. Medical chart is not easy to use and hard to customize. Customer service is slow and often unavailable.

Response from Mike Norworth

Replied February 2017

Thanks for your comments. As far as we can determine, you stopped using ECLIPSE in 2014. When you purchased ECLIPSE in 2009, you refused training. Over the years that followed, we received a single call from you regarding our SOAP documentation. It’s unfortunate you didn’t communicate your frustration. Reviewers here & elsewhere have raved about our Encounter technology. We wish we’d had an opportunity to help you. ECLIPSE has received 5 star reviews on this site from multi-disciplinary offices with hundreds of employees and dozens of providers (e.g. “Reina from Southland Spine and Rehab Med Ctr” in March 2015). In fact, the office that created that review has used ECLIPSE exclusively in the “cloud” since before the term “cloud” became popular. And you are indeed correct that we offer URAC HIPAA Security Accredited cloud backup services. Finally, after extensive review of your call history dating back to 2009, we’re unsure where we went wrong providing customer support. For example, we researched the 7 calls you made to us in 2014. 4 were answered live with hold times under 1 minute; 2 calls were returned within 60 seconds; 1 was returned within 30 minutes. To the best of our knowledge, we resolved your issue during each call. We’re sorry we disappointed you.

Barbara from Sky L Shelby Inc

Highly Recommend Eclipse Software

Pros

We have had this software active in our office for nearly 4 years. It was easy to install and customize to our office. We have not implemented all of the features as of yet, but look to in the near future. The training was very straight forward and easy to understand. If you have an issue, usually operator error, the support team is patient and understanding when explaining things to you. They don't talk over your head as some do that we have had in past with our other software. The electronic billing that is used with the software is also easy to us and their support staff is also very helpful and will get you through anything that you are having problems with. We love the Eclipse software and have recommended it to other chiropractors/

Sandra from Family Chiropractic of Lederach

Always great customer service through the Help Desk

Customer Representative was most gracious in helping us resolve an EHR problem over the last few days. I needed to restore a backup and reinstall our EHR and he was confident, patient and friendly.

Pros

I appreciate how comprehensive Eclipse is for our chiropractic office. With 3 chiropractors, massage therapy, reflexology, acupuncture and nutritional health coaching, our scheduler can handle it.

Cons

The note-taking has been a thorn in our side for many years, and we keep working to improve, but it is still a time consumer.

Response from Keith Ferry, Help Desk Director

Replied May 2018

Dr. Andersson, I personally reached out after reading your review. Your comments (“note-taking has been a thorn in our side for many years”) left us with the impression that you were unhappy with how your SOAP is handled in ECLIPSE. Thank you for the clarification you provided: you were referring to the concept of dealing with clinical documentation in general.

Lisa from Bates Chiropractic Clinic

Outstanding Practice Management Software and Customer Service!!!

Buy Eclipse! Eclipse is one of the best things we did for our clinic.

Pros

Eclipse gives you exactly what we need to run a successful practice! Insurance filing is made simple and integration with our clearinghouse is seamless. Unlimited help is available Monday through Friday. Eclipse gives you everything you need without the unnecessary bells and whistles that jam things up. I had one software program prior to Eclipse that was overly fancy and hard to use and kept breaking down with poor customer service. Eclipse invented the wheel when it comes to Chiropractic Software! Eclipse is the BEST!!!

Cons

There is only one con. The trainer we had initially was not a good match. I would make sure to recognize your learning style and get someone who will go at your speed and be a good communicator and a people person. I learned more through calling the help center Monday through Friday then I did with hiring one of their trainers.

Sarah from Center for Natural Medicine

Custom Fix for a Custom Problem

Pros

We have had eclipse for many years and never had a reason to consider switching to another software. It is reliable, and if an issue arises it is quick and easy to get a helpful answer. This particular instance we had an error that was not reported by anyone else, and couldn't be recreated since it was so strange. This didn't phase the tech team though - they made a fix and had an update out within the week! Sometimes it takes that long just to hear back from a company. There was plenty of followup ensuring that the fix was still working.

Cons

Any issue we have ever had, has been resolved so I can't really say much here! If I'm trying to figure out an issue, it's easy to look it up or call. Really our only complaint is that we wish we were able to fully switch over to using Eclipse to process credit cards - we will as soon as our contract with our current processor is complete!

Adam from Grossman Chiropractic & Physical Therapy

Great EHR. Easily scaled to second office and added users

I have been using Eclipse for 15 years. I just expanded to a second location and Eclipse team was able to help me scale and get 2 databases operating on my server. I find training new staff very quick and easy.

Pros

Easy to use. Combines EHR and billing in 1 software. The support staff is great. Support saved me when our cloud company lost some notes in the transfer. Eclipse support was able to remote in, find the notes and get everything restored. Saved me hours of extra work and aggravation.

Cons

could use visual updating, no other complaints. Great program

Reasons for Choosing ECLIPSE

Great all in one product. Easy system to learn and use. They are easily scalable to multiple users/workstations and now a second location. Great support too!

Rob from Linton Spine & Joint Chiropractic Center

Making the transition to any software can be tough, I have done it three times due to changes in technology. This software has two great benefits. 1. It is easy to navigate, I was really understanding the screens just after working with them on a dozen pa

I have looked at several softwares and owned 3 different ones, by far I have been the most pleased by this software because of modification ability to make it your own.

Pros

The ease of adding or modifying content. I was doing it in real time after the 1st day of using the software. Also the support has been stellar. I can't say enough about how easy it is to get your questions answered.

Cons

I don't like the schedule layout, it is average in my opinion. Our office have learned to use it well and get it to serve our needs which is a two doctor and 2 massage therapist clinic. Even with my opinion of this, I would buy this software again as is, but hope there is improvements to the lay out in the future.

Response from Mike Norworth

Replied October 2018

Dr. Linton. Thanks for your review. We’re somewhat surprised that you seem to be struggling with the scheduler. You’ve never hesitated to call about issues in the past… but haven’t asked for help with appointments! We’ve reached out to your office to provide whatever help we can.

March 2015

Reina from Southland Spine and Rehab Med Ctr

March 2015

ECLIPSE overshadows the competition!

Pros

It is difficult to pick one or two features, as ECLIPSE has so many features we like best. However, after all is said and done, we like the fact that ECLIPSE has kept up with the changes in the industry, which has been instrumental in the growth of our practice. We started using ECLIPSE PMS back in 1995 when we had only two doctors in the practice. Now, with over 150 employees, 35 providers, two office locations, and one ambulatory surgery center, ECLIPSE has kept up with our growth, which has given us one less thing to worry about as we manage our medical group. Even today, I just received an e-mail of a new feature that is being implemented. Simply phenomenal!

Cons

We operate 24/7, so it would be nice to have 24/7 support. That being said, this has not really been an issue because we hardly call support.

Kelly from Potomac Physical Medicine

Technical support

Pros

Technical support is supportive. Most of them are very knowledgeable and easy to get in touch with. The software does have some problems that Eclipse is working through, but other than that it is very user friendly.

Cons

I don't like certain things but find the software easy to use and navigate. It is plug and play type software and there are several ways to do one thing.

Response from Keith Ferry, Help Desk Director

Replied October 2017

I just spoke with you on the phone. You told me today that the problems you had believed were our fault were in fact fixed by your system tech Monday after he discovered a network problem. Next, Dr. Fontaine communicated with our development team in recent weeks & received both a response and notification of an update within days (even as we pointed out that you should have been using a different report to achieve your goal both more quickly & more precisely).