All EHR 24/7 Reviews

Fazal

Reviewed April 2022

EHR 24/7, Office ally's EHR solution

Office Ally's EHR 24/7 is great. Anything we have an issue with the customer service is happy to teach us, and if its complicated or necessary we can schedule training for employees and staff on different aspects of the service.

PROS

It works hand and hand with Practice Mate, so that your entire practice can be integrated through one electronic system. Patient scheduling, medical records, prescriptions, patient charts, billing, claims, payments, invoices, all in one.

CONS

There really are not many drawbacks to Office Ally's Practice Mate and EHR 24/7, I highly recommend them for any practice looking for a comprehensive software solution for their business.

Susanna

Reviewed September 2023

Great slim and affordable EHR for small practices

This meets our major requirements affordably. Patients are able to communicate with me via the portal, schedule appointments and pay bills. We cycled through several EHRs for small practices and my staff and I agree this one has been the best in terms of ease of use, responsiveness of support staff, integration with practice management, and simplicity of interface.

PROS

It's easy to use and customize for my small practice without having to navigate enterprise-level features that we don't need. Training is simple so onboarding new staff members is quick. Key integrations with eRx, labs and practice management have been seamless, and the pricepoint is an order (or two) of magnitude lower than large scale options such as Athena or Epic. I like the ability to easily free text without opening and closing multiple windows.

CONS

Patient portal still needs work to improve integration and features. Patient access to chart is limited and requires active monitoring (e.g. routing reports to the portal). I don't report statistics for Medicare so can't comment about utility for that. Chart management features such as searching for specific diagnoses or medications is clunky -- can't use * to fold multiple related diagnoses into the same search.

Reason for choosing EHR 24/7

1) ease of charting -- fewer dropdowns and opening separate windows for documentation; 2) streamlined for small practice so I'm not bogged down in features designed for large enterprises and big multispecialty groups; 3) cost -- 10-100x less than most alternatives.

Reasons for switching to EHR 24/7

SOAPWare went out of business after we had used it for 10 years. The second product's EHR was extremely limited and difficult to use, with no practice management integration and we switched to EHR 24/7 within a year.

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

jennifer a

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

templates have been a problem. iIhave asked multiple times to fix one of our templates . Never done.

Overall the experience is good. It has been hard to learn all of it.

PROS

I like the ease of use. The pre- screening of claims. Appointment page ease of use.

CONS

trying to get a training in a reasonable amount t of time. really long wait times on the phone. Trying to get templates fixed. I have asked multiple times to get text boxes to questions in a template. It has not been done. Also trying to communicate with the people who fix the templates is not good. When we do get a training, sometimes the trainer talks too fast and goes through it too fast. There needs to be more training videos.

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to us.

JORGE

PRACTICAL & USEFUL

Overall very pleased. It gets the job done.

PROS

Ease of use with most practical, day to day functions.

CONS

Cumbersome in certain areas. Lacks intuitive use. It has so many uses, areas, that it can become overwhelming.

Reasons for switching to EHR 24/7

Not satisfied with previous platform. Office Ally provided more options and flexibility.

Reviewed November 2020

Great system with some drawbacks

This is a great system if you don't need advanced notifications of appointments, or want outside vendors to interact with the system for reviews. And, if your clinic doesn't care that the clinician can't look at the financials or schedule, it works well. To us, this was a huge drawback. But, we loved the ease of use for the actual charting.

PROS

Charting is quick as long as you use Text Blaze Snippets on chrome with it. Otherwise, it can be long. It is customizable by the provider and for specialties which is nice. Each specialty can have their own template. Adding patients is easy. Re-prescribing doesn't require an actual note, so the MA's or RN's can do this and send to provider for authorization. Uses "superbills" for charting, meaning you can bundle specific CPT codes with allowed ICD10's. Interacts with their billing clearinghouse for rapid notification of coverage.

CONS

It is segmented. You can't look at the patient financial's without going into a completely different system (the practice manager). Same goes for scheduling. In other words, if you want to schedule, you have to be logged into 2 systems they have that communicate. But, requiring you to have multiple types of browsers (not just tabs) up and running. The system only allows notifications of appointments outside of a 24 hour period, such that if you wanted to setup notification of appointment on the same day, ie. 3 hours before appointment, it doesn't let you. And, there is no system outside that interacts with officeally. So, if you want to do patient reviews, emails, etc., you have to manually upload your file to the outside vendor.

Reason for choosing EHR 24/7

Cost for Advanced EHR and the ease of charting. For us, quick charting is the best. AdvancedEHR was expensive and took too long to chart. We switched to WRS health after a year with officeally. Clinicians didn't like the switch as OA is easy for charting, but the staff likes WRS for the front-desk. In the end, we are still looking for a viable option.

Reasons for switching to EHR 24/7

We had used OfficeAlly's clearinghouse for years and were happy with them. And, Charm does not do billing well, plus the charting took too long.

Josh

Reviewed December 2023

Overall a good system for the price

Very good. I wish the Reminder Mate feature had a texting response system and was more user friendly. We canceled our Reminder Mate subscription because of the inefficiencies. When we brought this problem to tech supports attention , they never had a good solution of a fix

PROS

Pricing is transparent and reasonable. Accounting software, EHR and stats are all integrated with a clearinghouse

CONS

We are EST so I wish they had tech support available 24/7 or at least for early EST days. As a chiropractic clinic, we had to customize and create our own macros and templates which took a lot of time but worth it

Pricing transparency. Quality of product

Josh, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Brooke

Office Ally: Pros and Cons

Overall, it is a great electronic health record software management company.

PROS

I enjoy how easy it is to document, my notes, and the functionality and overall interface is great and easy to use.

CONS

When signing into Office Ally, I have to drop down to my name every time, rather than my schedule automatically popping up for myself. At times, we have experienced issues with Office Ally being off-line, and it disrupts our day today activities in terms of documentation and scheduling appointments.

Brooke, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Rabia

Reviewed December 2023

Simple EMR-could use some improvement but overall good value

Good value for money, overall easy to use. If I could get a more personalized experience that would make it better.

PROS

Simple to pull up from any computer/interface. Simple to use, no complex commands. Easy to get in touch with support. Never had any issues with pharmacy prescribing.

CONS

1)Will sometimes loose notes as they don't save properly 2) Would be great if we could get the '>' and '<' symbol to use, currently cannot use this symbol for some reason 3)Dot phrases and text templates not easy to enter 4) I do not get any update on the tasks I have sent out

Reason for choosing EHR 24/7

Small clinic size and cost is the main reason, though I like the support and interface, I just wish I could customize things a little more to my liking.

Rabia, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Christelle

Reviewed December 2023

Easy to navigate, value for your money,

I run a small practice and so this is worth it. Having my account representative [sensitive content hidden] has made this process worth it especially at times when we got frustrated.

PROS

Very easy to use, structure is very easy Value is AMAZING I CAN DO ALMOST EVERYTHING ON IT My account representative is very knowledgeable and easy to get a hold of Appointment notifiations for all appointments Built in clearinghouse is great and their response time

CONS

CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THE BEST ANY EDUCATION NEEDED NEEDS TO BE SCHEDULED AND AVAILAIBILITY CAN BE LIMITED..BUT ACCOUNT REP IS ALWAYS THERE TO HELP WITH THIS Can't integrate your fax line

Christelle, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Replied January 2024

Hasan

Very cost effective EMR

I like it and not planning on changing anytime soon

PROS

Low cost allows me to spend resources elsewhere when needed - ie dictations, AI scribe, etc.

CONS

Can be slow at times, however this has vastly improved in last 2 years

Hasan, Thank you for the complimentary review. We are very glad that you are enjoying the product. We value your feedback as we continue to invest in strengthening the features and functionality of our products and we continue to focus on upgrading our service offerings. If you are interested in sharing additional details, please reach out to us.

Marcella

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

My EHR Review Question and Answer

I am resolving any question that a patient has by being able to read each note put into EHR for that patient. In order to let them know why they have not received there DME items yet. Or if they called because they want to make changes to there DME items I can read the EHR notes and let them know what the next step is.

PROS

I like that I am able to pull a patient that I am working on up and read my EHR notes and other people in my company's EHR notes which helps me to resolve any issues I am having with the patient's account by reading the other employees notes.

CONS

The least thing that I don't like about EHR is the part on the view EHR screen, when you have to save the note by1) from the progress note box you have to select edit which takes you to the edit note screen2) then you have to scroll down to nurses note (this encounter) to edit the note and make any changes or add to the note3) then in order to save the note you have to open up Nurse property (this encounter) and select print nurses note (to exist)Is there anyway that you can save, edit, and make any changes to a note from the View EHR screen?

Jason

Alternative Medicine, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Great Product for the money.

Works well

PROS

I really like the customization capabilities.

CONS

Don’t really have one currently. It does what I need it to do.

Lauren

Overall Use of EHR 24/7

It has been very easy to get used to and to

PROS

Ease of use and implementation, billing is easy to use but I would like more insurances to participate in adjunct documents upload.

CONS

The reports don't have enough diversity or ways to get specific information. The trainers are a little rushed when explaining uses. Templates are hard to customize to the degree we would like

Reason for choosing EHR 24/7

Cost and the demo seemed like it would be adequate for our office's needs

Traci

Mental Health Care

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed August 2016

Great product, highly recommend

PROS

It's so easy to use and it's free!!!! Submitting claims is very simple. If there are any issues with my claims resolving them only takes a couple steps. I can see everything I need to for each claim saving me lots of time. I no longer have to spend time on the phone with insurance companies I can just see what the errors are on my claims and correct them easily and resubmit without any hassle. They offer free support anytime I have any questions, there's always somebody there to assist me. The interface is very user-friendly I have tried other software programs and they're interfaces were outdated and difficult to understand. I have enjoyed office alley so much that I have actually purchased their EHR/24 system and I also use their practice mate, reminder mate, and patient ally Modules as well. It makes managing our 13 therapist practice very manageable.

CONS

because the system is web-based if there are any technical difficulties or updates taking place it prevents us from completing our work online at that time but this has rarely been an issue. It would be nice to have a phone or tablet application when being away from the computer for easier access to appointments and patient records.

Michelle

Reviewed September 2023

How I love my Office Ally!

Aside from occasionally running out of typing space in some areas, I think its great. I know it so well I feel as if I could be one of your techs.

PROS

The customability for all fields. The ability to just click on a sentence i use so often is great.

CONS

Past medical history and discussion sections needs to more room. Dr runs out of room.

Elizabeth

Medical Practice, 1 employee

A necessary monthly expenses

Very good

PROS

I like the ability to generate and save treatment notes, most useful for storing all clinic documents electronically

CONS

I just don’t like having to pay monthly for the service, free would be better

I chose EHR 24/7 because it was integrated with Office Ally

Thank you for the complimentary review. I am very glad that you are enjoying the product. I would be very interested in hearing more about (and possibly highlighting) your experience further. If you are interested, please reach out to me.

Kara

Medical Practice

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed September 2016

Great for start up, but not for growing practices.

PROS

For a small office of 1-3 providers and just a few office staff, this software has been good. Since it's free, we were able to start a practice with relatively low overhead. I like that it's cloud based and can be accessed easily. The look of the visits tab is clear and easy to understand. Creating claims is easy because you can click boxes to add line items from your custom superbill. Your biller will have to know when to check for modifiers, codes, etc. There is no scrubber with this software.

CONS

The website seems to delay or go down too frequently, slowing down the billing process. Also, the ERA adjustments post twice randomly. I do not like that you have to have several tabs open to look at one patient's account. It's very difficult to look up family balances. The statement generator is very basic and has very few filters. They also do not print in alphabetical order making it difficult to put statements in the same envelope of the same household. Reporting is difficult and not at all clear or intuitive. You basically set filters to make a list. Reporting could be much better.

cid