• Pros

• "Inexpensive, easy to use. Has the essentials. Good support. "

• "The support staff try to be helpful. The clearinghouse works well enough for our small group of 6 mental health therapists. The price is almost free. "

• "Quick, easy and efficient. I like that we don't have to wait long on the phone for service, also great to see the ICD 10 coding is always up to date and real time claims are helpful for patient's. "

• Cons

• "The website is not pretty but it does the trick."

• "It is an expensive software not affordable by small facilities.customer support is not fully relaxant as it is slow. One require some IT knowledge to operate it"

• "The look of the site is a little dated, but it is functional!"

Browse EHR 24/7 Reviews

Susanne from Savant Medical Billing

Excellent Software for Medical billing and EHR management

My experience with EHR/ 24/7 has been very good. I help set practitioners up with this software all the time. What I do is create a template from speaking with the providers and then have them submit it to Office Ally and go through the set-up that way. This method allows the providers to really personalize the categories and wording to their office and specialty. Thumbs up Office Ally you have made this program very easy to set-up, use and personalize. Data entry during a visit is very smooth once you get the initial programming of your common phrases saved. This speeds up the provider's data entry time considerably and allows more time with their patients.

Pros

I like the simplicity of Office Ally. It is very easy to use for scheduling your patient, managing their electronic health record with easy to use templates and following the electronic billing process.

Cons

The only thing I would add to Office Ally after using it for 8 years plus, would be the ability to print out a patient ledger with the provider's name, address and phone number at the top. If there isn't a balance due on the account the statements won't include the visits dso the only option for me to print a form that our patients need for their HSA and FSA accounting is the patient ledger. If you print a superbill at the time of service it will be inclusive of all these things but the aftercare for financials is where this pops up. Other than this one little thing I am very happy with Office Ally and you can't beat the pricing!

Joseph from Life Counseling Services

Great for Insurance Clearing House & Health Records

Pros

Office Ally functions as 2 products, EHR & a clearing house for insurance claims. As an EHR it works sufficiently. As an insurance claims clearing house it is outstanding. Office Ally works independently with different EHRs online and can be calibrated to accept claims directly from the EHR you use. It takes a few phone calls to your EHR and see if Office Ally clearing house is available. If your EHR does not calibrate to Office Ally, you can set up an account independently with them and login to file claims via the Office Ally website. Another positive as a clearing house is if the claims are for private insurance like Blue Cross, Aetna etc. it will cost the provider nothing. If the provider is submitting claims for medicaid recipients they have a one a month fee. This all depends on the provider and who they accept as a client.

Cons

The user interface on Office Ally is slightly confusing. A user can get confused at times because the options the user interface gives is a tad overwhelming. Another downside is the rejection codes they hand out. The good side though is you can call Office Ally up and they will guide you through the codes and issues.

James from Milestone Group, LLC

Industry: Mental Health Care

Poor quality and incompetent support help

I have been, sadly, an Office Ally client for about the past six years. The only reason I'm still with them is because they make it too difficult to leave: they'll pack your client demographic information not the progress notes should you wish to migrate to another EHR/PM service. Customer Service / Tech Support is a joke; they're mostly just gatekeepers who will do everything they can to convince you that a technical issue is something on your end and not theirs. Here are some examples of what I;'m talking about.... 1. Patient Ally, their feature that allegedly allows clients and their patients to swap documents in a HIPAA-secured environment, more often than not fails to properly function. I've tried to send documents to my clients, and vice-versa, and they cannot be retrieved. When I complained about this, the "tech support" person tried to slough it off as a problem with either my computer or my client's His argument was that "if large numbers of our customers aren't complaining about this, then it's not a problem." I now use Adobe Cloud instead. 2. When using the accounting and claims management features in their practice management platform, Practice Mate, in order to post payments to a deactivated client account, I have to re-activate it, post the payments, then de-activate it again, which is a time-waster and unnecessary. When I addressed this with tech support, his unbelievable answer was: "Well the LOGIC is that if you're no longer seeing a client, then you won't be taking any more payments on their account." I had to explain to him that managed care can take weeks or months to pay claims, and also that some discharged clients owe past-due balances. His response was dead air. 3. The EHR platform has a penchant for bumping you off AS YOU'RE WORKING IN A CHART, which means you lose all the data and have to log back in and recreate it. This usually happens between 5-7 pm EST. The two times I reported this to "tech support," they told me it was probably my computer or my ISP and it wasn't their problem, again, because tens of thousands of other Office Ally users hadn't complained about it. Yeah, the cost is low, but if you're a sole practitioner like me, without so much as a receptionist, these inefficiencies can cost you in time and money.

Pros

Relatively easy to use.Fairly good integration between EHR and Practice Mate.

Cons

1. Many of the features don't work properly. 2. Some functions are not the most efficient and actually waste end users' time. 3. "Tech Support are mostly gatekeepers. When you call to report a problem, their typical response is that if thousands of other users haven't already called to report the same issue, then it must be your fault and not theirs. They also refuse to let you speak to a supervisor or manager, their typical excuse being "They're all in a meeting." They claim to write "job tickets" and promise a callback, but of course they never call back and the issue is rarely resolved.

Mark from Myers Counseling Group

Nice billing system.Does the job

This is a solid program and once you get used to it works well. I have found it to meet the needs of my practice.

Pros

It is a free product that holds its own, Not a lot of bells and whistles but does most tasks that I need. Customer support is there when you need them. Sometimes difficult getting through to them but you can always email or set up a time to meet. I have found it to be very reliable.

Cons

Customer support is good but not always easily accessible. The reports are limited and somewhat cumbersome. The user has to go through several tasks to get the report they need. Also, some limits with types of reports you can pull up.

Michelle from New Horizons Primary Care

Not user friendly

Pros

Scheduling is easy. Ordering labs and imaging easy to do.

Cons

Frequently freezes and deletes everything you have just entered. You have to type in or dictate the entire note or copy and paste from another document. There are no pre-populated or customizable commonly used phrases or point and click choices. Auto-saves in the middle of you typing a note. If you create an order through documents before you have saved your note, it will completely delete your note (even though you still have the note open) or create a whole new note. You don't always realize this has happened and continue documenting in the note, only to find out that you have documented in 2 different notes and then have to cut and paste to combine them. Prescribing is a nightmare. If you are ordering supplies like glucometers or syringes, it is almost impossible to locate in the list of meds. It doesn't have common options for medications that aren't pills. If you have an inhaler or ointment, you have to enter packet because there is no option for unit, tube, or MDI. And you can't leave it blank, because it won't send without every option filled in. The pharmacies frequently call and ask for it to be changed, but you can't. Very frustrating, time consuming software. The only reason I can see someone giving this software a good review for the EHR is that they've never used any other and don't know the difference.

Cathy from Sirius Medical Billing,LLC

My providers use EHR to create keep pt notes and create visits

It was a great introduction, 15 years ago, to electronic billing softwares. Office Ally keeps up with updates and upgrades at no cost. Customer service is good

Pros

It allows providers to template notes, create good notes access insurance guidelines and create visits the biller can then bill out. It connects to the Practice Mate the billing software. It is inexpensive. Posting, creating statements is easy, Great reports

Cons

The auto posting feature needs work to truly be an auto post. Sometimes the paper work gets lost at Office Ally.

Megan from Knueve Counseling, LLC

Streamlining!

It has been extremely valuable both for time saving purposes and accuracy in billing.

Pros

This has made billing so easy! I now do not have to pay someone to do my billing for me because it is so manageable.

Cons

There is a lot of jargon that took awhile to learn. There were many times at first that I had to ask or look up terms.

Tisa from Nevaeh Management

Office Ally User Since 2015

I like office ally and I use it for all my billing clients. I have also signed up a few providers on it as well. I think the accounts and reports could use a little tweaking, but overall I am pleased with the program.

Pros

My providers and I like the fact that this program is affordable and includes a clearinghouse. Some areas are user friendly.

Cons

I have had a few issues with information missing from the 1500 forms once they reach the payors. This causes the providers payment to be delayed because the claim has been denied.

A Clean Looking EHR

My overall experience with it as a user was good. What makes it a good experience is that the customer service staff is always willing to assist when you need them.

Pros

I like that the software has a clean look. Most EHRs are packed with power, as is Office Ally, but it doesnt look heavy or intimidating. Also, the customer care is very responsive.

Cons

The EHR wasn't as intuitive as I'd like and like others I have experienced. There is a good level of training in order to fully utilize and understand the EHR. Luckily the customer care is very helpful. Also there are certain functions that didnt have to only be at an admin level but were.

YASEN from VMG

OFFICE ALLY

THE BILLING ASPECT OF THIS SYSTEM IS VERY EASY TO USE, HOWEVER THE PATIENT ASPECT COULD USE SOME WORK

Pros

LOW ON COST OFFERS ALOT OF FEATURES FOR PATIENTS AS WELL ABLE TO ACCESS ANYWHERE SINCE IT IS WEB BASED EASY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH DIFFERENT MODULES GOOD FOR OFFICES 5+ COMMONLY USED EHR SYSTEM

Cons

SERVERS CAN BE SLOW SOMETIMES BUT THAT COMES WITH BEING WEB BASED THE PATIENT PORTAL IS NOT AS EASY TO NAVIGATE THROUGH

Wonderful EHR for chiropractors!

Pros

This software is very easy to use and the features are endless. I really like the fact that it's a cloud based system so I can log on to my EHR system and edit/view notes whether I'm at home, the office, or in a different country - this also becomes very useful when there are multiple providers using the system. The fillable fields are also very easy to customize and there is a feature where you can duplicate previous notes if the changes from visit to visit were minimal. This made notes SO EASY! Office Ally also partners with a 3rd party merchant service called World Pay. Their rates were the lowest I could find, the customer service was good, but more importantly, it allowed financial information to be directly routed into the Office Ally program for each patient. Very nice to keep everything within one program! A billing specialist friend also said that out of the many EHR systems she's worked with, Office Ally is the most user-friendly on the billing side of things. Other benefits - Office Ally doesn't costs much, so no big financial commitments up front with some of the other softwares, and you can cancel whenever with no penalty. Included in that monthly fee is an optional scheduling program (for admin staff to use) and a patient portal system. There is also an appointment reminder feature that you can pay extra for. BE CAREFUL if you work with World Pay though - they offer a 3-year minimum contract only, so there is a hefty fee if you cancel with them earlier then that.

Cons

I thought that the patient portal wasn't very user-friendly. I found that it was difficult to get patients to comply with setting it up

Traci from Bluestone Counseling LLC

Great product, highly recommend

Pros

It's so easy to use and it's free!!!! Submitting claims is very simple. If there are any issues with my claims resolving them only takes a couple steps. I can see everything I need to for each claim saving me lots of time. I no longer have to spend time on the phone with insurance companies I can just see what the errors are on my claims and correct them easily and resubmit without any hassle. They offer free support anytime I have any questions, there's always somebody there to assist me. The interface is very user-friendly I have tried other software programs and they're interfaces were outdated and difficult to understand. I have enjoyed office alley so much that I have actually purchased their EHR/24 system and I also use their practice mate, reminder mate, and patient ally Modules as well. It makes managing our 13 therapist practice very manageable.

Cons

because the system is web-based if there are any technical difficulties or updates taking place it prevents us from completing our work online at that time but this has rarely been an issue. It would be nice to have a phone or tablet application when being away from the computer for easier access to appointments and patient records.

Jonathan from Jon Newcomb Counseling

This is a tool that I use constantly for charting progress notes and treatment planning.

Makes charting and other daily tasks easy to do.

Pros

User friendly, easy to track documents and notes. I supervise two mental health clinics, and often am not able to physically be present at my satelite clinic. With EHR 24/7 I am able to track activity, DA's Treatment Plans, and other documentation in real time as I am consulting with supervisees.

Cons

I have tried repeatedly to set up automated payments so that the monthly enrollment fee is automatically taken care of. I had it set at one point, but now have to pay manually each month.

Geoff from Centerpoint Counseling

Office Ally Review

Pros

Cons

EHR is not really designed for mental/behavioral health environment. The EHR program is better suited for a medical practice, not mental health. The integrated SOAP note cannot be altered. Treatment plans are not integrated. While form-templates can be created, it takes a lot of time to make changes. We had to wait two weeks for OA to make minor changes to a template; the process remains cumbersome. The program has a lot of time wasting glitches: just last week the scheduler didn't work, forcing us to schedule manually. Last year, OA duplicated all our providers and it took over a month to link providers and schedule back together. It was a nightmare. We are currently looking for another program.

JOEY from DR CHU LE

Dated but simple to use.

Pros

It is very simple to use for the user. The process is very streamline and clear. Would recommend for simple single practice. Is a main clearing house for many carriers. Free to use!

Cons

Very outdated compared to the new programs that are available. Not many functions within the program. Reporting options are very limited. If you have a busy multi provider practice would definitely look into a different system.

Latrice from Advanced Healthcare Center

I mainly use this software for filing patients claims and checking Medicare payments.

It's so much easier and less time consuming filing claims electronically and less chances of having claims rejected.

Pros

What I like most about using this software is that it's convenient and free. This software stores patients information to be pre-filled into the HIPAA form saving time it takes to file a claim. Another plus is it allows you to file the claims electronically and it checks for accuracy before the final submission.

Cons

Once you complete a claim you have to print it right away for your receipt or else you won't be able to retrieve it later.

Kegan from Cornerstone Christian Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

Overall, a really good experience

Easy access to hundreds of clients with a program that is compliant with standards for our industry.

Pros

To be able to access a low to no-cost EHR is such a gift for our small business! We are grateful for he awesome customer support tream when we get "stuck" too

Cons

Having a mobile-friendly version would be AMAZING! It is challenging to use on mobile devices at times.

Kara from Miles Family Medicine

1.5

1.5

2.5

September 2016

Great for start up, but not for growing practices.

Pros

For a small office of 1-3 providers and just a few office staff, this software has been good. Since it's free, we were able to start a practice with relatively low overhead. I like that it's cloud based and can be accessed easily. The look of the visits tab is clear and easy to understand. Creating claims is easy because you can click boxes to add line items from your custom superbill. Your biller will have to know when to check for modifiers, codes, etc. There is no scrubber with this software.

Cons

The website seems to delay or go down too frequently, slowing down the billing process. Also, the ERA adjustments post twice randomly. I do not like that you have to have several tabs open to look at one patient's account. It's very difficult to look up family balances. The statement generator is very basic and has very few filters. They also do not print in alphabetical order making it difficult to put statements in the same envelope of the same household. Reporting is difficult and not at all clear or intuitive. You basically set filters to make a list. Reporting could be much better.

Jesus from Nonsurgical Medical Group

Practical and very easy to use

Pros

I really love the way each patients profile is set up. It is literally a patients file electronically, everything from medications and prescriptions and xrays all in one place.

Cons

Sometimes the site loads slowly and can be frustrating but its rare when that happens. Not a real big deal to be honest.

April 2016

ANDREA from APEX COUNSELING SERVICES, LLC.

April 2016

3 year user of Office Ally.

Pros

The scheduling feature is very user-friendly. Reason's for visits are able to be customized and color coded. Multiple providers are able to be added as well as different offices. Individual providers are able to have log-in information to view Office Ally as well. Their permissions can be customized by the security administrator. The claims awaiting batch feature is great if a quick-fix needs to be made before it is sent off!

Cons

Some of the templates under a patient's account is irrelevant to our scope of practice and unfortunately cannot be modified.

Fenardz from Nightgale hospital

It can operate 24/7 just as its name.it is easy to learn it use and use it as well

Ehr 24/7 is generally great has it has enabled wide coverage. It is easy to use and integrates nicely

Pros

Easy to use and set up.well integrates in other departments e.g. pharmacy. It has a wide coverage since it operates both remotely and physical

Cynthia from Valley Psychological Group

June 2016

Easy to use, affordable option.

Pros

EHR 24/7 features easy customization features and can be tailored to fit each clinicians unique needs/wants.

Cons

Customer service is not the greatest, reps seem uninformed or "guessing" a lot of the time. 3 out of 5 times they have no solution to offer. Also, servers can be slow at times rendering the system "dead in the water" as we call it.

Opel from Natural Recovery Massage

Very useful

We have been using office ally as a PMP and a clearing house for over 8 years. It is a great program and you cannot beat the price.

Pros

Its free and not hard to learn.

Cons

It could use some updates to the accounting portion of the program.

Carol from Evans Family Chiropractic

Decent EHR

Good value EHR.

Pros

Cloud based EHR. Can do SOAP notes and create claims. Has built in note templates. Works fine for my small office.

Cons

No reminders of notes that need to be signed off on for the day. The built in note templates need improvement. Only small files can be added onto a patient. Not the most user friendly and sometimes loads slow.

Tiffany from KIHS

Quick, Easy and efficient

Office ally's customer service is always professional and efficient. I really like that I don't have to wait long on the phone to get a human response.

Alison from Hyer PT

office ally is free and works well

Pros

I like that is is free and does what it's supposed to do.

Cons

The website is not pretty but it does the trick.

Good start for a small practice

Fairly good. Not really quirky.

Pros

Inexpensive, easy to use. Has the essentials. Good support.

Cons

Very rudimentary. Not a lot of features. Geared for more medical than other types of healthcare. PI billing is very time consuming.

Adriana from Psyche, PLLC

Try a different provider

I have been using them for 5 years. Mostly because once you started using them, it is not easy to leave...I am a solo practitioner (MD) and I need to use the EHR function. My biller is telling me that she doesn't have much trouble with them. I have been using more recently the calling/texting for reminder calls. I am paying just to have my patients complaining that they are not receiving any calls.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use. It is inexpensive (be aware what you are trading off though...)

Cons

Constant problems with freezing up, losing data and sluggish for quite a lot of times. Difficulty to fully use it either with GoogleChrome as well as with Explorer. Poor technical support. Not only that they don't know what they are doing, but they are not even willing to do much.

Adrianne from United Urgent Care

Are they really your ally?

Pros

This software was good for creating claims and submitting them.

Cons

Basically there was a lot of features I did not care for. It was very hard during payment posting to keep having to use the tab key.

Jennine from Estes Therapy

Price Change Impacting Usage

I have enjoyed using it. I like being able to search checks and see all payments laid out. They have done a great job and I am sad to have the increase in fees.

Pros

I love how easy Office Ally is and how it allows us to bill insurances. We use it with Therapy Appointment. It has worked GREAT.

Cons

They just increased their fees drastically per clinician making it not worth it anymore. I am looking into new programs to use.

April 2016

Veronica from Veronica Abney, Ph.D.

PROVIDES GOOD SERVICE FOR PRACTICE MANAGEMENT

Pros

I like the cost, the customer service and the reliability. I have never had any problems with the practice management software that I use.

Cons

Some functions are a little bulky. The EHR did not work well for mental health clinicians when I tried it, but the practice management software is good as is the price.

Jeremy from At Home Nutrition

April 2016

Takes some time to get aquainted but after you learn its great!

Pros

Its free, turn around on processing is fast. Practice mate keeps updating and getting better. I really like the ability to create claims from the calendar

Cons

Can be sluggish at peak times. Lacks fax ability (to fax referring doctors). No color coding of visit types and/or status of the visit.

Connie from Healing Spirit Intergrative Health Center

Simple EHR program with some flaws

Pros

It is fairly simple to use. Training is readily available at convenient times. Inexpensive compared to other programs.

Cons

Reports don't give information needed. The patient medication list is hard for patients to read. Program randomly deletes chart notes. Runs very slow at times with lots of server issues.

Brett from Spokane Acupuncture, LLC

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Office Ally is unreliable. Frequent outages paralyze my office.

Pros

When it works... It is easy to convert a chart note into an insurance claim. It is customizeable to suit different types of practitioners.

Cons

It is very unreliable with poor technical support. It is difficult to reach a tech support person. There are incessant pop-up notifications that display the same unnecessary information many times per day. There is an incessant pop-up advertisement for a credit card processing company every time you record a credit card payment. It is difficult to print records, taking multiple steps and mouse clicks to print virtually any chart note or record.

Kim from NIcholas Wahl, LPC

April 2016

Needs to work out a few bugs, but overall I love this software.

Pros

Fast customer service when you have an issue. Easy to use software. Doesn't take a degree in science to use software.

Cons

Has issues with TIMING OUT and lagging with loading pages. At times it seems like the server is running super slow.

Marsha from Avalon Counseling

Excellent got Billing Claims

I have found the ease of use with this site to be really great. I wish I could use it more. It is so much better than many of the other sites I use. I can easily see so many actions I’ve performed on this site.

Pros

Easy to use. Very good customer support.

Cons

Not as many insurances I use are available on this site now.

Jennifer from Scoles Family Chiropractic

Not easy to navigate

Pros

This is used to bill our insurance claims and it does what we need it to. Everything seems to go through without a hitch.

Cons

This is suppose to be a free service, however we somehow still get billed every month. The website also seems a little out dated and isn't real easy to use.

Melissa from Melissa M Williams Licensed Counselor,LLC

Meets my needs

Pros

I like the flexibility of the program as it is internet based.

Cons

Some bugs. Although rare there are times when a visit is made through the appointment tab but it does not transfer to the visit tab. If it isn't in the visit tab then it will not be billed.

Michael from Complete Care Family

Product is Practically and defiantly not worth it.

None.

Pros

1) The product is cheap, and when it works it is easy to navigate...................................

Cons

The Product is highly unreliable. The product frequently freezes, and moves at a snail pace. Computer equipment was updated & internet was updated, with no alleviation of glitches. I've tried calling customer service, but they deny any issues, and offer no help. I'm afraid our office will have to change EMR's as Office Ally is inhibiting patient care.

September 2016

Sanda from All Inclusive Medical Services, Inc.

2.5

Long term user 12 years plus

Pros

No cost, ease of use setup new patient information. Simplistic billing process.

Cons

Streaming report features, lack of follow-up technical customer support issues, related to electronic claims submissions, creating denials and rejections.

Jennifer from White Pine Chiropractic

Billing Software

Pros

I like the ease of use of this software, it makes everything so easy and allows access to a lot of information to the user without having to dig for it.

Cons

I feel like the interface could be a little cleaner.

Merrick from North Portland Wellness Center

Industry: Alternative Medicine

OfficeAlly gets the job done!

Pros

I was in no way involved in the set up of officeally, but it seems to run without a hitch. It’s relatively intuitive for billing software, and makes it so that you don’t have to review individual HCFAs. It will even notify you of possible errors that could effect billing even when your initial submission is accepted. We only use officeally as a means of billing externally to Private Health Insurance Companies.

Cons

Honestly, I have no issues with officeally. It does what we need it to without issue.

May 2016

Shailee from Bonney Lake Physical Therapy and Hand Rehab

May 2016

Effective and easy to use.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and if there is a problem the staff on call is great with answering your questions.

Cons

I don't like how if there is a system error most of the time the office is unaware of the error and I have to call in to check, so email that the system is down is more efficient and effective in my mind. That way we are all on the same page.

gary from yaeger chiropractic and nutrition

billing software

Pros

Fairly easy to use and set up. Sends you a report if things dont go through properly.

Cons

Was free but now being charged. Rejects certain codes even when valid.

Robert from Smart Pain Solutions

Garbage

Looking for new system now. Hours of lost work. I do not recommend.

Pros

Low cost, but does not out weigh the lack of functionality and system slow downs. Not mush else positive I can.

Cons

Notes lost on a regular basis. Lost time and double work. Ehr and billing programs do not talk to each other they way they should. constant refreshing is a huge drag on time.

Nick from Nick Wahl, LPC

Overall good

Pros

Electronic vs paper "charts", and ongoing updates and improvements.

Cons

Slow server speeds, and at times, "dropped" notes before the note saved due to slow server response.

Caitlin from Hope Springs Behavioral Consultants

August 2016

Great software! Very helpful staff.

Pros

Extremely easy to work with and the staff is very helpful with all questions and fast to communicate.

Cons

The look of the site is a little dated, but it is functional!

Bianca from Brite ABA Therapy.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great software.

Pros

I like that correcting claims are not difficult to do for this software.

Cons

None. But wish the interface was more updated. Fin had to name something, they are not participating providers for a ton of insurance carriers. Which is where that fee comes from.

Reasons for Choosing EHR 24/7

The price of this system was the most reasonable.

Darla from Napavine EyeCare

July 2016

We have used it for 4 years and have had a great experience!

Pros

This program works very well for our office. I am able to log in and view the schedule even if I am not at the office. Submitting claims is very easy and Office Ally is there to help. Claims are processed quickly with reports giving updates as to the status along the way.

Cons

We have days that are very busy and I really depend on the program to work, which most of the time it is great. There have been days when the server is having trouble and I don't get mush done. I have gotten around the issue for the most part by printing schedules ahead of time. Not the best but better than nothing. I do hope this gets fixed. Other than that I love the program!

Shalona from Cirque Lodge

June 2016

Isurance Specialist. I submit all the claims and follow up.

Pros

Everyone is great to work with, they know a lot about the software.

Cons

There is not much I don't like. everything is perfect for what I need. every one you talk to is very helpful, respectful and follow through with everything