• Pros

• "All inclusive software Great customer service, the best! "

• "Solving issues is very easy. Customer service is quick and responsive to suggestions and updates. It is easy to use once you become familiar with the program."

• "Heno makes the difficult, easy! As a clinic we are so much more productive after implementing Heno! Auto posting all our insurance payments is one of my many favorite features. "

• Cons

• "There are very few cons to the system. The systems are constantly being refined and improved whenever any inefficiencies are found. "

• " the operation on the site is often complex, and technical assistance did not help me, many users may have problems that are not"

• "the LOoooong Evals ( I want to know how to shorten these up) - can I create my own EVAL form/quick screen? I have alot more to learn about this systems complexity. "

Browse HENO Reviews

Justin from Hohman Rehab Physical Therapy

Heno - the ALL in ONE solution every therapy companies needs!

Heno has been the best EMR system we have used. I do all the hiring and training in our busy outpatient PT practice with 40 + new patient evaluations per a week. So being able to have a program that is super easy to use and quick to train someone was ideal. Having everything all in one place doesn't just make my life easier it makes my staff be more efficient and cuts monthly costs down. Heno has scheduling, billing, faxing, documentation, marketing, reporting, patient online portal (they can schedule, make payment), email/phone/text appointment reminders, General Store (for wellness and or self pay items that is seperate from the insurance billing), along with graphs to see how many physician referrals you get per week/month/year.

Pros

Ease of use - my staff have been able to learn Heno in the matter of minutes. Quickly schedule an appointment with 1 click and name search , check eligibility, collect copays, Auto Posting for electronic payments, instant messaging to contact staff in other locations, faxing, daily reporting to show the office productivity (cancel, no show %, amount collected cash/credit/check along with the full outcome how much money we made). This is the most adaptable software we have used where you can customize it to meet your needs and help streamline your staff process and save time to create a better patient experience.

Cons

I don't have any cons but I will say the software team is always implementing new/updating options to make it even easier to use and navigate and help streamline my practice.

Mike from Flex physical therapy, LLC

Heno Is awesome!

Heno has been an amazing software and EMR system to work with. Their customer service is top notch and their responsiveness to questions and issues has also been superb. The system is easily customizable to your individual practice needs. The billing portion has been excellent and has decreased my need for a biller by saving me over 30 labor hours per week. This has allowed my staff to focus on other issues and be more productive and has allowed me to lower my labor costs. This system has provided an End to end a solution for my physical therapy practice scheduling, documentation, and billing. Excellent system!

Pros

I have been really impressed with the overall functionality of this software and how well it has integrated with my practice. I have looked at other EMRs and Heno has hands-down been the best. It is easy to use and quick to implement. I found that my staff picked up the use very well. I really like how well the support has been from Heno. You are able to customize it to your individual practice needs very easily and the support team has always been responsive to questions and issues with in 24 hours. I would highly recommend this software for any physical therapy practice.

Cons

There really isnt anything that I liked least about this software. The only issue I found was during the on boarding of the software, the training was a little hard to follow at first. But the support team did a fantastic job of helping me through this .

Katie from Hohman Rehab and Sports Therapy

The ONLY TRUE all-in-one software for the PT/OT/ST industry

Check out a demo and see for yourself.

Pros

1 login for everything you need to access to run your business, causing ease of use and better overall employee utilization and less room for data entry issues, etc. Built on a platform that far exceeds the competition - no blackout hours/days...like many have recently experienced with WebPT and Clinicient. The entire flow of the system makes sense and is easy and thorough for all members of the staff. Amazing customer support if you get stuck...available easily through email, phone or they even have plenty of resources to figure it out on your own if you're that type of person.

Cons

Switching to a new software always presents a learning curve, but the support team holds your hand the whole way until you and your team are entirely comfortable.

angie from MARINE SPORT

I presented it as an easy way to request billing

I loved its use and the good price it manages to implement

Damon from Asheville Family Fitness & Physical Therapy

Excellent EMR for multiple service / revenue stream practices. Billing module needs streamlining

Overall, a very robust and user-interface friendly EMR for medium to larger Physical Therapy practices, particularly if they offer additional wellness services. Considering that, I strongly recommend it to the right practice.

Pros

The all-encompassing structure of HENO allows our Physical Therapy, Aquatics, Fitness, & Wellness practitioners to enter & track clients, manage their attendance & payments, and even marketing. They have AMAZING customer service too! Plus the husband & wife team owners / founders are intimately involved and using it every day in their clinics...not to mention they're just nice people!

Cons

Billing, for sure. This is the 3rd EMR we've used and the processes and steps to complete fairly routine, basic tasks take more steps and more time than any of the others did. BUT support has been great in TRYING to help us find solutions, but unfortunately their most common response to our inquiries is, "Well, the system just doesn't do that..." I will say that they are VERY receptive to feedback and making updates and changes reflecting user input.

Melissa from OptimaLiving Therapy

Practice Changing

OptimaLivings overall experience with HENO has been SATISFACTORY! They will bend over backwards to help your practice run as smoothly as possible. They even provide routine meetings to go over statistics and questions and to make sure your clinic is reaching its fullest potential.

Pros

HENO provides amazing scheduling abilities, informational data reports on anything you can think of, fast and efficient billing as well as amazing customer support for any questions you might encounter.

Cons

No cons. They are always improving their systems and doing updates to fix any issues that might arise.

Eun Jung from React Physical Therapy

Great newer product

Pros

We have been with Heno for a couple of years and have been able to grow as Heno has grown. We have a great relationship with the core team, are getting better analytics than before with our previous EHR, and really like the integrated billing. The Heno team is constantly working to create a better platform taking in our feedback, which we are grateful for.

Cons

UX could be improved, and it is being improved upon all of the time. But the functionality is all there and helps us gauge our KPIs on a daily basis.

Jeremy from Servant PT

Excellent Customer Service!!!! Excellent

I would say that my experience was great with HENO! They walked me through the setup and were there anytime I had a question. There customer support team is Excellent and possibly the best Ive ever encountered. They treated me like I was the only customer and always answered my questions promptly!

Pros

All inclusive software Great customer service, the best!

Cons

Got lost at first, but was able to navigate after being trained.

Christopher from Physio Physical Therapy and Wellness

Finally faster than Paper Charts!

I highly recommend Heno.

Pros

I love that it is built for outpatient therapy. I love that they thought ahead and included marketing, analytics, documentation, billing, etc. It is an all in one system! There is even a General Store for cash based services. The support has been amazing, the system is constantly improving. There are updates about every week. I was hesitant to bring my practice on to an EMR, but it has been a good transition and also allows staff to access everything from remote. It is customizable and helps your clinical staff track visits, auth's, etc. Documentation is FAST. Very efficient. I highly recommend Heno.

Joseph from Synergy Physical Therapy and Wellness

The BEST PT software out there!

Has significant streamlined out entire operation. I think back to when we had 20 different pieces of paper, spreadsheets, ect and now its ALL in HENO! Works exactly as advertised.

Pros

Flexibility and customization aspects allow you to build out templates

Cons

I dont like computers but the ya PD course not their fault

Reasons for Choosing HENO

Ability to fully customize. Personalized customer service.

Desiree from Rehability, LLC

Look No More!

Pros

HENO is user-friendly and offers many different functions such as documentation, billing, marketing, scheduling etc. Customer support is always very helpful and quickly responds to any question we ever had.

Cons

Recommend updating videos with any new changes. Also having a quick glance option to track number of visits/cancellations when scheduling (multiple) appointments without having to go back and count on a separate screen.

Katie from Siskiyou Physical Therapy

Heno is making it possible for us to open in other locations!!!

I love how automated everything is. As a owner I now have more time dedicated to growing my business!!! Its been a huge time saver.

Pros

Cons

The only con I can think of about Heno is that it is fairly new. Anytime you have a new product/system you will have a few things to work out. That being said we have not had many issues. Everything has gone pretty smooth!!!

Tabitha from Physio Physical Therapy & Wellness

This software has a lot of flexibility and has my day-to-day much more manageable.

Pros

It cuts down tremendously on the amount of systems used to track clinic appointments and billing data. Before Heno we were using three different programs to keep up with our daily appointments, and billing. Now, everything is in one place. And, the customer service is prompt and very helpful.

Cons

The reports are still a little clunky, and disorganized. There are still occasional bugs that have to be worked out.

Cherie from Rehability

Love the customer service, easy to use once you learn.

Have never used a therapy product, but so far after all of the trials with other software this is the most user friendly.

Pros

Cons

Would like to see the training videos updated, so it is step by step. Maybe a training booklet could be created to help out prior to going live.

CHRISTIAN from Synergy PT

Switched from big corporate to great Start up.

Pros

Auto posting of income makes collections easier. Allows for stream of consciousness report writing.

Cons

Growing pains with the software having to update and change with a new software system. HENO does take some getting used to and navigating the software is not always intuitive. I have emailed support and they fix things ASAP, so if you have an issue they are on the spot.

Mindy from Kauai Therapy & Wellness

I would not use anything else.

All in one- increased revenue, decreased payroll.

Pros

All in one, only ONE log in for everything! - LOVE the billing side! Am confident that a pt visit will result in a claim ie; no lost or forgotten fee slips!

Laurel from Western Iowa Tech

Really enjoyed using this for documentation, easy to understand!

Pros

Easy to understand. I really like how you are able to copy the note, including exercises, from the previous treatment session to the current one and then edit the information as needed according to treatment. Billing for treatment is easy to understand as well after just a couple uses.

Cons

There is a little confusion on navigating the website from place to place but once you use it for a couple days, you shouldn't have any problems navigating the site. Once in a while, there was problems with where the cursor would go when you clicked on a certain spot. I don't know if that was due to the technology we were using or the site.

Dave from Home PT NYC

Best rehab/therapy EMR - Customizable, Plus Live Weekly Training!

Im really happy with HENO as a all-in-one practice management system for my clinic

Pros

- Fully customizable, - More user friendly than other EMRs Ive used, - One complete system (scheduling, doc, billing) without multiple tools or outsourcing billing, - Live daily training (Mon-Fri) is so helpful to clarify questions - Pages load faster than other EMRs Ive tried,

Cons

- Starts at $150/month per provider...but you get what you pay for - Learning a new system when you switch (but again, theres daily live training for my questions)

Desiree from Rehability

Glad we made the decision to switch to HENO

Helps our business run smoothly

Pros

HENO has excellent customer support who are always available to help. Great software for our company and after a little practice, easy to use

Cons

Training videos were a little difficult to follow and sometimes we would run into issues that didn't have a video. That being said, all we had to do was fill out a support ticket and we received assistance quickly.

Easy to navigate, always improving, a lot of great tools

Pros

Ease of scheduling/rescheduling, Easy to read notes/reports, very customizable, the general store makes selling cash packages easy, printable receipts for patients are clear and easy

Cons

Action buttons should stand out more to make navigation easier and more efficient, some aspects are not able to be deleted easily which can cause frustration

Dean from Volk Physical Therapy

Awesome overall, a few glitches with notes being erased, but ALWAYS responsive help

In house billing, improved stats (once I can find them PTs tell me it is very easy to use with a few suggestions for decreasing some of the steps to improve it even more.LOVE the constant updating

Pros

The transition was amazingly smooth, easy and was incredibly helpful then and is ALWAYS available for issues. Ease of use, my PTs LOVE the daily notes copy and paste feature.

Cons

Occasional glitch with notes (Hburg office)-----Number of clicks to get things done. BIggest issue per PTs at my office is IF there can be a way to incorporate Flow Sheet(exercises) and CPT codes into notes so does not have to be separate steps would be very BENEFICIAL .