• Pros

• "Very user friendly for my Chiropractic office. Customer service with this company is also incredible!"

• "Customer service is amazing. Every time I have a question or suggestion, the staff at Herfert are fantastic about walking me through. I also enjoy the ease with registering patients."

• "This software is so easy to use and easy to train new employees. The support system they have is amazing. "

• Cons

• "With creating your own system for your office, it can be a bit overwhelming as it is so customizable."

• "It does take a little while to customize features to make it the right fit for your office, but it's worth it. Everything is a lot easier than our last software."

• "Haven't found any issues yet that the support team haven't resolved, so I can't complain. "

Browse Herfert Software Reviews

Peggy from Hillsdale Chiropractic Clinic, PC

The Herfort Software is "THE BEST"

We run our entire practice with Herfert software. It is exceptional!

Pros

Herfert Software for Chiropractic is user friendly. Customer support is unsurpassed by any other! The customer rep is ALWAYS in the know and goes out of his way to help! Love the cloud options as it keeps us safe and always updated with the lastest options.

Philip from Active Living Chiropractic

Best Chiropractic Software for the Cost and Support

The ease of inputting transactions, scheduling and billing are super simple. Backing up is very simple. Everything you need, including SOAP notes, is in the software.

Pros

This product is very easy to use and train a new employee on. The support is the best. Cost of the system is very affordable. No contracts.

Cons

Text message reminder isn't automated. Ended up having to go through separate appointment reminder service. Not a big deal, but would have been nice to have it all in one go.

Reasons for Choosing Herfert Software

The cost and support from this software beats other companies. Other companies force you to pay thousands (or lease for an ongoing price) their software, lock you in a YEAR contract for support (where you can't cancel until year is up), and/or provide customer service where they do not call you back for days after you have left a message. Herfert software is a one time payment, has support that I can cancel if I want to, given me updates to make sure my billing/program is working and up to date in regards to any rules or regulations (i.e. Medicare), and has always called me back the same day, or within one to two hours after I have called and left a message to make sure my issues have been resolved.

KATHY from WARD CHIROPRACTIC CENTER

I had NO training on this software, but Customer Support helped show me how easy it is to use.

Pros

I like that it does a lot of the thinking for me! There seems to be a lot of connecting of things to each other, so that I don't have to double back. I also like that the software questions me...because I'm not always correct. And, when I do make a mistake, fixing it is quick and easy. I also LOVE the Customer Support team!!!! I love the notes section in the Master File!

Cons

I don't like the emailing system. I'm not sure why, but it seemed a lot more difficult that google, so I ended up using gmail! Everyone complains about the confusing statements too! Every month, I have to explain it to Dr. Ward. It is the write off section that seems to confuse people.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied July 2017

Hi Kathy, Thank you for your review of Herfert Software. I will call you to discuss the options we have available to make patient statements less confusing. -Gary

Suby from Holistic Chiropractic

A Good Chiropractic Software

Pros

Herfert Software is easy to use and their customer service is wonderful. It's making my life easier as a chiropractor, as well as as a business owner. I love the cloud option, we can access it from anywhere and don't have to worry about the backups or upgrades. We are utilizing this software for: 1)Appointment scheduling, 2) Texting & Emailing the appointment reminders, office forms, birthday cards, statements, receipts etc. 3) Easy E-Billing & auto posting ERAs, 4) Storing the diagnostic imaging and reports, 5) Products Inventories including supplements etc.

Cons

To answer one area which can improve a little might be the EHR part. Honestly I haven't start utilizing this section properly yet, so I could be wrong. We are looking forward to utilizing the EHR part of the software fully and the options of auto credit card payments & auto posting it soon.

Will from Tickel Chiropractic

Best Chiropractic Software on the Market

Makes life simple in note taking as well as the billing department raves about it. Can't imagine practicing chiropractic without it. Been a game saver with nothing but positive benefits for 19 years now.

Pros

It's easy to use. Love the note taking capabilities. It has made note taking so much simpler and easier than what I was doing before. The cost to purchase is extremely affordable and customer service is top notch.

Cons

About the only thing I can come up with in regards to Herfert Software that I don't like deals with customer service. Used to be when Herfert was small enough I could call and get right through customer service. Now that they have grown in numbers of happy customers i often times have to leave a message and then wait for 5 to 10 minutes to talk to someone. In the jest of things 10 minutes is nothing compared to what my friends/colleagues are telling me abut their software companies. They oftentimes wait days for a return call and usually it doesn't come they say. Herfert has been great to us for 19 years and counting.

Reasons for Choosing Herfert Software

We were told by some trusted individuals and a specific training in Phoenix that this was the way to go. We totally agree. It's been great and all great benefits and no nightmares to complain of like my friends often do with their touch-y chiro software company.

Genevieve from Get Well Chiropractic

Tried Another, Went Back

We've been using this software for 18 years, we tried another software 3 years ago, one of the big names. The staff hated it, it was way too complex and did [almost] too much. We just like the small business, easy to reach, easy to use feel of Herfert Software.

Pros

It's user friendly, easy to train new staff.

Cons

Would like to see an interface that allows patients to fill out their daily subjective notes on a computer or tablet.

See above.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied September 2019

Hi Genevieve. Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. We actually do have a kiosk option which allows patients to enter their own subjective information on a computer or tablet. I will give you a call to show you how...

William from Bender Chiropractic Health and Vitality Center

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Bought and NEVER looked back!

Herfert Software does everything well. Staff does not complain about using it. Support is spot on and never have I been left hanging without an immediate solution. Never have I been down in all these years with something broken in the software.

Pros

I have been using Herfert Computer Management Software since 1984. I bought once and never looked back. I have witnessed many Chiropractors leave Herfert to get the latest offering from other companies only to see them disappointed in either performance, service or viability of the software company and return to Herfert. Buy the best, buy once and get on with it! You won't regret it.

Cons

Yearly costs are what bothers me the most.

Reasons for Choosing Herfert Software

It was the best. I knew the Herferts and knew of their commitment to our profession. I wanted to align my office with that kind dedication. I knew they were cutting edge and would be around for the long haul... I was right!

Janet from Anderson Hills Chiropractic

Takes the stress out of my work day.

I used Herfert over 10 years I seriously have no complaints!!! It's amazing to have such an amazing support system (the reps). I hear horror stories from other Chiro office about their software always shutting down, confusing to use, I'm on a chiro website for staff I feel sorry for those who don't have Herfert. I always think my doctor for having Herfert. Its easy to use, any issues get addressed quickly. I give Herfert a 10 out of 10.

Pros

Software is so simple to use. Most important very seldom any issues with Herfert . I love the help section system documentation, this is amazing help at your finger tips any time you need to know Herfert system. When I have any issues the staff is Amazing Positive staff always willing to help. I always receive a call back within a very reasonable time.

Cons

At times the cursor will move while making new appts and if you don't notice it will put patient names and phone numbers over a already established appointment. This only happens occasionally

Ginger from Garnett Chiropractic Center

Ease of using Herfert Software

Overall experience has been great.

Pros

Herfert Software has been a part of our practice since 1985 and we love the personal support provided (if at all possible immediate help is available). This aspect is a must in a high volume practice. The support staff is extremely helpful when we need a change in programing. The program is relatively user friendly. That makes it easy for training purposes.

Cons

I'm not extremely crazy about the help menu. I think maybe that's my issue, but it doesn't seem as easy as it could be.

Reasons for Choosing Herfert Software

The ease of using it and the fact that it performed all of the aspects we needed at the time for a high volume practice.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied September 2020

Hi Ginger, Thank you so much for your favorable review of Herfert Software. I will give you a call to demonstrate the features of the help system. We can also discuss ways to improve it. Talk to you soon.

Travis from Heumann Chiropractic Clinic

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great software for a great price with superb customer service

Great Software. We won't be going anywhere else

Pros

The software is so powerful and has everything you could ask for. We're still learning everything that our office can do with Herfert. The customer service and web support is spot on with the ability of the support team to access your computer and fix any issues remotely. The team is very responsive with any questions we have and they're constantly rolling out more updates to add more and more options. The best part is the price. Very affordable.

Cons

The one knock you could make is that there are a lot of tabs and windows, but this is because there are just so many tools at your disposal.

Erica from Precise Chiropractic

Best Chiropractic Software!!!

Pros

Fast and easy patient registration and scheduling. Colorful and totally customizable appointment scheduling screen. We have a cash practice, and the patient billing and statement printing is easy and excellent for our cash practice. The list goes on and on of the things we love about Herfert!

Cons

The one con is with the Daily Transaction Report. At our office, we have multiple providers, and when we post a payment to a provider that isn't the main provider, it doesn't show up on the providers report that the payment was posted to...It only shows up on the main of "office" report.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied August 2019

Hi Erica, Thank you for the positive review of Herfert Software. Our system does separate all charges, payments, etc. per doctor. However, if the patient makes a pre-payment, it goes to the "office" (by default) until it gets applied to a service the doctor performed. There is a switch you can turn on that will display pre-payments per doctor. I will give you a call to show you how ...

Heather from Family First Chiropractic, P.C.

Herfert has been easy to learn and use. The learning curve was very minimal since it's set up well.

Pros

I feel that Herfert is very user friendly and allows me to complete all of my daily tasks in an efficient manner. The screens are easy to navigate and clear on where/how to enter information. I love that I can send out text/email reminders to my patients and it's built right into the software! That alone has helped to reduce missed appointments. We don't do electronic records besides for accident cases (all others are paper records). We can easily fill in the information and have a very nice and concise SOAP note for the patients visit.

Cons

I don't know that there is anything I like least. I guess the one area in which I struggled with was learning how to refund a patient on a returned product. Or correcting a mis-entry on an appointment. But those are very minor and rare occurrences that I forget how to correct them.

Loren from Chicago Spine Institute

Herfert Review

If you ever have a problem, just call and their staff and they will walk you through any corrections or remote log-in on your system and correct it.

Pros

The software is extremely easy, doesn't have hundreds of features that are completely unnecessary and complicated. Billing is a breeze and fool proof. It will not submit the claims unless you fix the errors it found. Sending and receiving claims and ERA electronic folders enable our office to keep billing in-house and staff handles this function with little time wasted.

Cons

Text/email appointment reminders and electronic patient communication features need to be updated.

Reasons for Choosing Herfert Software

Ease of use, speed, efficiency, price and excellent customer support.

Reasons for Switching to Herfert Software

Previous software was an over-kill burden with multiple expensive upgrades per year.

Lorraine from Burke chiropractic

Herfert Sorfware is the best by far

Pros

It is so user friendly, to me that is so important, when you have to train a new girl, and they get it pretty quickly, that means so much because I do not want to train over and over because they just can’t seem to grasp it also you can go to the screen you need and don’t have to go to three different screens to achieve what your looking for. If you need any help, they are a phone call away, and if they are busy leave a message, they ALWAYS call you back the same day, yes I said the same day. Another high light is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] keeps you updated on important matters with insurance. I will never change

Cons

To be honest with you, I really don’t have any

Reasons for Choosing Herfert Software

They have a great reputation and I seen it at an office and they get great reviews

Dena and Brianna from DeYoung Chiropractic

Effective, simple, supportive, receptive.

Pros

The software is simple to use and navigate through. If we ever have any questions, the support staff if very responsive. We love that they are open and receptive to adapting the software to meet our needs.

Cons

The use of herfert seems like it is designed best for billing and managing purposes. We briefly tried Chirospring and loved the design of the scheduling. It was easier to view and quickly determine massage openings and patient information. (We stayed with Herfert because of the billing and customer support.)

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied April 2018

Hi Dena and Brianna. Thank you for your review of Herfert Software. I will call you to review the scheduling options we have available that should help you separate massage and patient openings. -Gary

Pam from Community Chiropractic of Acton

Herfert has been a great choice for our office and the team provides incredible support!

Pros

What I have loved is that we can reach someone on the phone within minutes. They have personalized the software, held our hand and made every step easier. There are details in the software experience that are so thoughtful and helpful for note taking and billing. Also, the price to own this software is so so so SO reasonable that I think it is nuts for anyone not to look into it. If you are a smart business person, wanting to keep expenses down, Herfert is the way to go.

Cons

One of our offices uses another software and our team reports that it was not as initially intuitive but that once they learned it, it was wonderful. I found both systems to be initially a challenge so the fact that the customer service is SO INCREDIBLE made it so possible.

Angie from Legacy Chiropractic

Excellent High Volume Chiropractic Software

Pros

I like the ease of use!! It is very user friendly and easy to navigate!! The customer service is top notch and if you ever have any issues or even recommendations on what you would like to see they will usually somehow put it in the update. We have switched to a different software thinking that the technology that they offered would make things easier and we ended right back at Herfert a month later. They truly are the BEST software for a high volume chiropractic office.

Cons

Nothing!! Everything they have is useful and customer service makes it so theres nothing you can't like!!

Julia from SoVita Chiropractic

Great for the office

Pros

Cons

The reminder sending isn't very fluid, and building a schedule can be frustrating. We currently export the schedule, then cut and paste onto a new excel page to print for the day.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied January 2020

Hi Julia. Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. I will contact you to discuss the simplest solution to your scheduling issues.

James from Correct Care Family Chiropractic

Herfert software is easy to use and the support is terrific.

Pros

I can have suggestions turned into reality. Updates are easy to manage. The SOAP notes are easily customizable.

Cons

Although I can talk to someone within a few hours of my call, I would like to be able to speak to a tech right away.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. We strive to provide real-time technical support. On busy days we try to respond to all voice messages within 1 hour. If you have an emergency, please send an email to help@herfertsoftware.com (in addition to leaving a voice message) and we will do our best to resolve the problem ASAP.

Randy from Nafziger Family Chiropractic

Great software and easy to use

Herfert service is great. If I have an issue, it is always resolved within minutes.

Pros

The initial cost of the software was the main reason why I chose it. It is very easy and efficient to use.

Cons

Writing SOAP notes could be faster. I also find customizing the SOAP notes rather tedious.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied April 2019

Hi Dr Nafziger, I will give you a call to schedule a demonstration of our SOAP Note features to be sure you are using them in the most efficient way

Daren from Healing Touch Wellness and Chiropractic

A well devised efficient system that reduces stress so you can focus more on your patients... bravo!

Efficiency, the need for less staffing, prompt tech support, value.

Pros

The tech support staff are amazing. They are kind and caring and always find solutions to problems. Their response time is exceptional. This software is so efficient, it actually puts more money in your pocket by reducing your staff load. I have one staff who handles all operations of the office because of this system.

Mark from Utica Chiropractic Clinic

Great Billing and Patient Management Software

Pros

The software is incredibly user friendly. Every new hire has picked up on the system immediately.

Cons

The SOAP note function, for transcribing and charting treatment notes, could stand to be more functional.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied June 2019

Hi Dr Cohen, Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. I will contact you to discuss the most efficient way of transcribing and charting treatment notes. -Gary

Andrea from True Health Chiropractic

Easy to use software, excellent customer support.

Ease of use and amazing customer service.

Pros

Whenever I have any issue, the support are quick to help me out and help fix it. The software is easy to comprehend, and has an easy uide if you can't figure something out.

Lori from Healthline Chiropractic

Review of Herfert Software

Pros

It's very easy to use and navigate through. Technical support is always very helpful and will return calls very quickly.

Cons

I cannot run some of the reports I would like to at times.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied September 2019

Hi Lori, thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. I will give you a call to discuss which reports you are referring to and see what we can do for you.

Matthew from New Beginnings Chiropractic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Software is simple and easy to use yet it has the functionality to adapt to today's challenges.

Patient flow improvement. Easily register and bill insurances and patients.

Pros

What we like is more about the company than the software specifically. We like herfert because the company is willing to adapt the software to our individual needs.

Cons

A few settings that aren't present. Ability to remove someone from active lists when applicable such as when a patient passes away.

Thomas from Mains Chiropractic LLC

Great software

Pros

Herfert software is an excellent value. They have great customer service, and the software is very easy to use. Herfert will also do updates to the software that you request.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like about the software. I just wish that I wold have found them tens years earlier.

Brenda from Robert H Goeckel DC LLC

Herfert Software is a great software to use, easy to learn and to navigate with in the software.

Pros

I like the software because if you have a problem with posting of what ever you can usually figure out how to solve the problem yourself, if not your always have the help of the support team at Herfert which are great, always ready to help and to resolve any problems that you might have.

John from Progressive Chiropractic

Great chiropractic software

Pros

I have been using Herfert Software in my chiropractic office for 15 years and would never switch to anything else. Customer support is top notch as well!

Cons

Nothing. The software has treated me well over the years and met all of my expectations.

Harry from Corunna Chiropractic Clinic., P.C.

I wouldn't have any other chiropractic software for my clinic...Period!!!

Pros

Ease of use, very user friendly and easy to train staff on. The billing is so simple, and easy to get 835's from in response format etc.

Cons

Nothing really to post here. I absolutely love the ease of use of this product, and wouldn't have any other product in my office.

Clint from Dickason Chiropractic

Great investment in helping me run my office in an efficient and effective manner!!

It helps me run my office the way I want.

Pros

The system is 100% fully customizable! With the amazing customer support, I have 100% created my own documentation system that works for my office.

Connie from Liedel Chiropractic Clinic

Herfert Software Program

Overall the experiences we have had with the software from Herfert has been Great.

Pros

Cons

I really have no complaints about the software program.

Allen from Homan Chiropractic

We have used Herfert software for years and have referred countless doctors to switch over to Herfe.

It's how I run my business. None. Almost every suggestion for improvement that I have suggested over the years have been implemented.

Pros

The software was developed by a chiropractor for chiropractors. It is simple to use and covers everything that a busy office needs to bill and stay compliant.

Joanna from Baker family chiropractic &a wellness center

Great software and support

Organized accounting and patient management

Pros

Makes running a chiropractic office a breeze while tracking all your accounting, billing and patient management

Cons

Monthly fees. how about a graduated fee structure for so many years of dedication! But you can't get away from support fees

Peter from True Health Chiropractic

The Smart Choice

Pros

Price point, Cloud hosting ability, Ease of use

Cons

Lack of features, User Interface/Design style

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied October 2019

Hi Dr Braglia. Thank you for your positive review of Herfert Software. I will contact you to discuss which features you would like to see added to the software.

MhaAtma from Khalsa Chiropractic

Great Software

Excellent

Pros

Very versatile. Customizeable. Easy and expert support.

Reasons for Choosing Herfert Software

Most options, best support.

Reasons for Switching to Herfert Software

Discontinued progtram

Richard from TCC

Herfert Software

I have been using the software for three years and am very happy with the program and customer support is always there when you need them.

Pros

The software is easy to navigate and use.

Cons

For me, there are no cons with the program.

Susan from BRODERICH CHIROPRACTIC CENTER

Herfert Software

AWESOME!

Pros

Everything. And we keep learning new features. Have used Herfert Software since 1996.

Cons

Can’t think of anything except that we need to use an outside vendor for our EHR’s. Which means two service fees.

patrick from crest hill clinic

Great support team.Attentive ,patient and thourough , highly recommend.

Pros

Ease of use, custom features tailored to YOUR practice. We especially appreciate the availability of the support team in the very rare occasions that customizations had to be added to the existing software

William from Barrett Whole Body Chiropractic

GREAT SOFTWARE

Pros

Cons

Nothing overall great company and product

emilia from chiropractic

highly recomended

Pros

it got a lot information that you can learn about it , perfect to work

Cons

everything is clear and professional good custmer services very helpful

Jeff from Bosman Chiropractic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Great software that is easy to use and a wonderful staff that is very knowledgeable

Wonderful knowledgeable staff that is very helpful

Pros

the software is easy to use for all of my office needs.

Cons

There are no true dislikes about the software.

David from Balanced Health Family Chiropractic

Great software!

Pros

Very easy to set up and use. Also tech support is very good

Cons

Nothing. Any problems I had, tech support was helpful in figuring out any issues.

Kelsey from Gardner Schofield Chiropractic

We absolutely love Herfert Software!

Pros

What I like most is how easy it is to use and how organized everything is. Also the customer service is amazing.

Lori from SoVita Chiropractic Center

THE BEST chiropractic software! Easy to use! Customer service is fantastic! Highly recommend.

100% satisfied. I get the very best customer service. Every time I call, the customer rep calls me right back. The other rep is always looking for update suggestions. It is so easy to use, and offers so much function.

Pros

Herfert software is by far the easiest to use and provides everything you need in an EHR software! The very best in customer support!

Phillip from Dublin Chiropractic

Everything needed at a great price

Herfert’s support is exceptional.

Pros

Software is easy to learn and very affordable.

Cons

I cannot think of anything specifically that I do not like.

Douglas from Chiropractic & Wellness

Owner of Chiropractic & Wellness

Pros

The ease of use and the fast support. How it keeps track of everything and it text blasts and email blasts .

Cons

Hard to think of what I like least.... Maybe how often I have to change my password I guess.

Reasons for Choosing Herfert Software

I got much more for less price !

Kim from First Choice Chiropractic

I love that it does everything a chiropractic office needs!

Pros

I love how easy it is to both to use and to train new CAs on Herfert Software. Plus I can run all the statistics I want.

Ryan from Lukowski Family Chiropractic

Great People working for a great company

Pros

The functionality of the product. It seems like this software is easily adaptable to your situation and an ever evolving system for compliance and usability.

Cons

The billing section has been a little more challenging and figuring out, but the support is good.

Response from Herfert Chiropractic Software

Replied October 2019

Hi Dr Lukowski. Thank you for the positive review of Herfert Software. We will be in contact with your office to help simplify your billing process. -Gary

Sylvia from 1st Chiropractic Life Center

Office Manager

Pros

Everything you need is right there, no jumping around from screen to screen. It was so easy to transition and learn. The reports are awesome. This software offers everything a front desk CA and office manager could ever want.

Cons

No cons compared to our old software....

October 2013

Jayme from Trier Family Chiropractic

October 2013

Works great,

Learning a new software is scary and sometimes hard, I've been using for 6 years. This was easy to learn, also has a help book included online. If that doesn't help tech support has never been a problem to get a hold of. Updates with notes on what was updated are great and keep you compliant. The prebilling worksheets help save time for errors along with other features that save time. Only wish there was a better tickler system for reminders. overall very satisfied.