• Pros

• "I love that your system is reliable and easy to use!"

• "This software is very user friendly and has a great UI. "

• "Super easy to use - user- and patient-friendly Functional Ability to make templates for easier charting Great customer support"

• Cons

• "There had been issues in the past with connectivity to the server but this has been fully resolved."

• "Bit of a learning curve but not impossible to learn (and again their support is outstanding)"

• "A couple of functions missing like being able to limit a certain amount 1 type of treatment a day. But that is minimal and can be worked around somewhat. "

Browse Jane Reviews

Tracy from Island Acupuncture

Industry: Alternative Medicine

More than a calendar/patient management system

I use the calendaring, patient portal, inventory, insurance billing and time-of-service billing, credit card processing.

Pros

With Jane, you get flexibility of features, professional and modern looking platform for you and your patients, a direct line to the company for suggestions and improvements and so much more! I am always amazed at how inexpensive the platform is for what you get. On top of all that, the company itself always feels like a part of my team. They are responsive, enjoyable to talk to, knowledgeable. I feel like they are supportive and rooting for me.

Cons

Honestly, nothing. I can't think of a single thing they don't do well or aren't willing to improve on. They usually figure out improvements before I can suggest them.

Luis from Via Natural Medicine

Essential for our day to day business activities

It's as if we gave them our business plan and said: "Here build a web app that we can build our business on." Truly built from the ground up for a busy clinic such as ours.

Pros

Reporting and client management is its strength. The support is impeccable and prompt. The uptime has been 99.99%

Cons

The UI is not as intuitive as I would wish it to be.

Reasons for Choosing Jane

SmartND was a good option for us but lacked the front counter services such as POS and storefront inventory features at the time that we looked at it.

Response from Jane Software

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for your review Luis - we love to hear your thoughts. :) I received your review first thing this morning and it was a wonderful way to start this snowy Tuesday here in North Vancouver. I also own a clinic, and know how much happens every minute in a busy practice, so I'm so thrilled to hear that Jane is working well for you over at Via. And I'm equally as invested in working with you on figuring out where the UI is giving you some trouble. Would I be able to connect with you about where you're running into clunkiness? We're refining Jane every single day so I might be able to do something about that for you or we can troubleshoot the workflow with you! Thanks again for taking the time to leave this kind review. It's so appreciated. Alison - Co-Founder

Vanessa from Vanessa Nordin Chiropractic

Ease of use and customer service

I only work 1 day/week in my practice and they extend a discount to me for working so little. Love this! Thank you. Customer service is always amazing.

Pros

Really REALLY user friendly. Help pages are great as well. I rarely feel like I need to talk to someone from the company to solve an issue. They are constantly updating, upgrading and adding new features as well. When I do need to talk to customer service they are always quick to reply, extremely friendly, and are quick to get me an appropriate answer.

Cons

Sometimes the SOAP notes take me a bit of time to fill out. I know I need to sit down and fix them myself, but I don't always have the time to do it. I wish my billing codes and dx codes could be duplicated with duplicated notes - at least I have not figured out how to do this yet if it already is a feature.

Reasons for Choosing Jane

I don't need all of the functions of DrChrono and it's suuuuuper expensive. Even becoming a second user was crazy expensive. Jane is an amazing price.

Response from Jane Software

Replied December 2019

Hi Vanessa, Thanks so much for your review of Jane! Your title really makes me smile because you've identified the two things we really think are the most important! Ease of Use and Customer Service. We could write our entire company goals around just those two points. Well, actually, we do! I'm so pleased that you are enjoying Jane. We'd love to go over your SOAP note templates with you to make them better suited to your workflow. I know that set up can take time for sure, but it's definitely worth the investment. We are hosting a user conference next summer (Allied) and we're going to be offering "Jane Brain" one on one sessions through out the conference. If you want to hang out with someone from Jane IRL and go over your templates that would be a great time! Or, of course, we're always happy to connect over the phone and review your templates together in case we have some suggestions on formatting. Alison - Co-Founder

Kat from Orion Billing

I wanted to love it

Firstly, we are in the U.S. We started with representative knowing it wasn't quite ready for U.S. billing integration, but soon found out that jane was very far from ready. They did not really even know how U.S. billing worked or how it was different from Canadian billing when we called to let them know what we needed. We have found work-arounds, but they are time-consuming. Next issue - INCREDIBLY slow page download times when working with any of the billing functions, for months. Have upgraded/updated everything from computers to internet speed, modems and routers - it's not on our end, have now spoken to a few other clinics experiencing the same thing. This is an issue with jane 's coding or host/server most likely.

Pros

Jane is such a pretty software, and it promised to be awesome, but it's just not working as it should. It's pretty to look at, it's well organized, and customer service is responsive - though only via email.

Cons

Not ready for U.S. billing integration - not even close. VERY SLOW page download times with all the billing functions. Aint' nobody got time for that.

Response from Jane Software

Replied June 2019

Hi Kat, Oh I'm so sorry to hear this was your experience. We want you to love Jane too! There's a few things you're saying here that I'd love to talk about. I'll do a search of your name to find your questions but we have thousands of US clients billing insurance successfully so the troubles you're having are ones I'd love to look at. And the speed is definitely something I'm curious to investigate on your account. Our load time from the servers is typically milliseconds (and something we monitor closely!). I'll see if there's something going on with your specific database. Finally - Jane really wants to be friends with billers. The Canadian and US system are different, but the challenge for Jane to create a system that delights practitioners and patients is the same. I just sent you an email so hopefully we can keep this conversation going. Alison - Co-Founder

Shannon from FSP Family Wellness Center

Makes My Job Easy

The biggest benefits have been the online scheduling. But I also love the software also frees up my time with processing insurance claims.

Pros

I'm relatively new to Jane (8 months) but it makes my job managing our patients, payments and insurance very simplified. The best feature for me is the online scheduling. Frees me up to do so much more in the office.

Cons

The only cons are my own mistakes. I'm going to take more advantage of their training videos before experimenting.

Reasons for Choosing Jane

The switch was made before I started working here, but the price of the program and the online scheduling were the deciding factors.

Response from Jane Software

Replied August 2019

Shannon! You're such a delight! Thanks for this lovely note and for taking some time out of your day to share your experience working with Jane. I'm so glad you're part of the Jane community. Office Managers - you're like gold to a practice! I really honour the work you do to keep things running smoothly. A good office manager can often go unnoticed - because things are just working well! So I notice you today. Well done. We're working on a more structured training program (currently internally dubbed as "JaneU") to help with ongoing learning, so I'm glad to hear it would likely be helpful for you. But really our goal is that Jane is so simple to use that there wouldn't be any mistakes along the way. Although coming from clinic life myself I know that it's a near impossible goal ;) Hope you had a lovely weekend and managed to enjoy some sunshine. :) Alison - Co-Founder

Tricia from BC Injury Care and Exercise

User friendly software - highly recommended

Jane is very helpful for our office set-up. Keep it up!

Pros

Easy to use, not complicated, easy to compare the schedules of the different therapists in one day, easy to send emails to patients for communication.

Cons

Sometimes, updates during office hours delay our work process.

Reasons for Choosing Jane

Jane is a local company and is easy to reach out to them.

Response from Jane Software

Replied December 2019

Hi Tricia, Thanks for the review and we love the work you're doing over there at BC ICE! I'm always so pleased when we get such kind words from front desk staff - as you spend so much of your day working with Jane. I like the use of the word "easy." - that's high praise! And you've been with Jane for a few years now, so you've definitely seen quite a few updates.... we're always working on the balance of getting new features and fixes and maintenance updates out quickly, but also with minimal disruptions. We'll keep iterating to make that better. Jane's always working on self-improvement. Thanks again for taking the time to write up a review. We appreciate you! Alison - Co-Founder

Joshua from Hometown Health

Excellent customer service!

Pros

The software is very customizable and they are continually working to make it more efficient. The customer service is absolutely outstanding. Myself and my staff cannot say enough good things about how the Jane team genuinely care about us and are able to help us in a clear and timely matter with any issues we may have!

Cons

There is nothing that stands out to me that I don't like about this product at this point (there were a few things early on but Jane has resolved all of them).

Response from Jane Software

Replied December 2019

Joshua thank you! I shared this message with the whole team and I know it made their day. Thanks for being a part of the Jane community and for sharing your experience with our support team. It can't get much better than your review title - and I might actually read your words out loud at our All Hands meeting later today. What a wonderful gift this holiday season. Hope you have a fantastic finish to 2019 and we're so looking forward to an exciting start to 2020 with you and Hometown Health. Have a wonderful weekend, Alison - Co-Founder

Jason from Womens Rejuvenation Centre

#1 Fan and customer

As mentioned, our on-line booking is up 400%. Scheduling and billing are better organized than before also!

Pros

Its a little tough to get started, but when I had any difficulties, The Jane Team was there to take me through the steps to set up or fix anything I didnt know how to do. Since Ive implemented JANE, our on-line booking has increased 400%! And finally, if I have a billing or invoice issue, The Jane team is always there to help me make my patients happy! I couldnt be happier with this entire system!!

Cons

Setting up is a tiny confusing if youve never set something like this up before. But so is building a rocket ship, or building something from Ikea, for the first time! Lol!

Response from Jane Software

Replied December 2019

Jason! We're YOUR #1 Fan. What a nice review and thanks so much for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I always share these reviews with the team and we really do appreciate the kindness. And I'm so glad to hear your online booking has jumped so significantly. That's such a great story. I especially like your comment that "The Jane team is always there to help me make my patients happy!". I love that. I often think of the "healthcare ecosystem" in which Jane lives - where we support you and you support your patients. That's such an honour to us and I'm so glad you've chosen to run with Jane. Thanks again for the review Rodney. And don't hesitate to reach out if you'd like one of our team to do a quick review of your account with you to make sure your "rocket ship" is configured in the perfect way for your practice ;) Alison - Co-Founder

Enrique from Samsara Wellness Studio

Best clinic management software and best customer support I've experienced

Amazing support team. Quick accurate and very helpful Very useful and versatile software that goes beyond other similar software

Pros

Versatility and ability to manage a variety of tasks need in a clinic environment

Cons

The interface takes time to get used to lacks intuitive flow

Reasons for Choosing Jane

Jane offers a complete solution while most other companies were lacking essential features

Response from Jane Software

Replied February 2020

Hi Enrique, So great to hear from you and thanks for the review! I love that you're enjoying Jane's features and especially that you've been getting to know Jane's team over the years when you need some support. I also really appreciate the honest thoughts on Jane's workflows - I pulled up your support emails to see if I could figure out where you're experiencing clunkiness, but because you've been a member of the Jane Community for so long there's a lot of emails to scan through :) In any case - we appreciate hearing how Jane could be better so we'd love if you continue to provide our team with feedback when you run into areas of improvement. Thanks so much for being a part of Jane's story! We're proud to be part of your team. Alison - Co-Founder

Ben from Harriott Chiropractic

Making my life easier

It has been a bit of a challenge getting everything set up, but the support and the instruction made it easier than just about any software package I've had to learn in the past.

Pros

The price and the funtionality and the fact that it is supported with new functions on an ongoing basis. I love that the EHR and the scheduling and payment processing are all integrated and it is all in the same basic account.

Cons

I have some features I would like incorporated, but I hesitate to state because I believe they will be addressed soon enough. Specifically, I look forward to when the scheduler will check a thrid party calendar for availability so that my wife can put something on my personal calendar important enough to take me off schedule.

Response from Jane Software

Replied January 2020

Hi Ben, Thanks so much for taking the time to review your experience with Jane. We take these reviews to heart, and always appreciate both how Jane is helping and how Jane could be better! For the calendar - is your wife booking on your third party calendar or on the Jane schedule? Jane does have integrations with third party calendars where you can subscribe to have either just your shifts, or your appointments (with only patient initials) linked to your personal outside calendar. It's not, however a 2 way synch, but she could also have a log in to your Jane calendar and she could pop a break in your day where she's booked you in for something during work hours? Just an idea and if you want to learn more you can go here: https://jane.app/guide/staff-profiles/subscribing-to-your-calendar-for-staff I hope that's helpful! And we're so glad to hear that Jane is "making life easier". That is the best compliment Jane could hope for. Alison - Co-Founder

Jacqueline from Performax Health Group

Respect the Clinic Managers/Owners

Jane to me is first designed to please the charting therapists and administration second. The overall experience is good but is still very limited which is why its described as simple. More attention is needed in the accounting aspect of the program.

Pros

The program is nice looking and fairly simple.

Cons

Jane has taken away the ability for clinics to correct simple errors like a refund or a payment unapplied to an invoice in error. You have to email into the support workers who can not always figure out what is happening so you are having to explain how to proceed to ensure the correction is done right. The strange this is you can unapply a payment and refund on the same invoice over and over. So, since I was told this was taken away due to a large amount of errors that was happening why not start with fixing the ability to do the same thing over and over to the same invoice. Also, there should be different levels of control with corrections and deletions like other softwares.

Response from Jane Software

Replied July 2019

Hi Jacqueline, Thanks for the review and I'd really love to work with you on the flexibility you need for accounting mistakes. As a clinic owner myself, I have experienced the end of day run around trying to figure out what was mis-recorded and can understand that flexibility is so necessary. I'll pull up your support emails to see where you're struggling, but if you're the manager/owner you shouldn't have restrictions on applying or unapplying payments. And while we do give warnings (since book keepers don't love it) you can back date your changes if needed. Creating refunds by mistake is something I'd like to fix from the outset. I'd love to know why it's happening so often that it's a problem for your practice. Perhaps there's something there that we can fix from our side. I'll send you an email to see what we can do here! Otherwise we do have more granular permissions coming up, so you have more options for staff! Alison - Co-Founder

Sara from BC Borstal Association

Wonderful Organisation and Product

From the start the JaneApp team took care of our small company. They were available to walk us through the set up from start to finish, and have been available on an ongoing basis whenever questions came up. This wasn't often though, as the software is so user friendly and accessible. Our clients love it - they appreciate the reminders and being able to book online. This has also reduced the number of no-shows or late cancellations we receive. We use far less paper now as all the forms can be created and stored confidentially on the platform. They are constantly developing and making worthwhile improvements to the software. Jane has been a huge time-saver. It's great.

Pros

- Incredibly user friendly - Secure and great confidentiality features - Can do everything in one place (booking, case notes, forms, etc) - Sends out automatic reminders - reduces number of no shows and late cancellations - Client-friendly online booking platform - the attentive, approachable and accessible team behind it

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about it.

Reasons for Choosing Jane

Jane offered us the best deal and the best product.

Response from Jane Software

Replied September 2019

Sara! You are so kind. Thanks for the wonderful review and we're so glad that Jane has been helpful to your practice. I love this part: "From the start the JaneApp team took care of our small company." That is a huge win to me, since we really hope to be a support system to our Jane Community. Thanks for sharing and an extra tip for your paperless office: If you do have paper forms that you still use in your practice, you can laminate them on hard card stock and then have people fill them out in erasable marker. Then scan them (or take a photo of them) and load them into Jane as an image. Then erase the form and you can use it again - no more shredding! Have a great week Sara. Alison - Co-Founder

Near Perfect

Benefits are ease of use, functionality, creating tasks for myself and other users that I can see and follow up with, no paper, customer service, ease of implementation for day to day, accessibility, color scheme, personality, online booking ability, messages and follow up with patients, connection to mailchimp.

Pros

I have been working in the field for over 10 years and have used several different products in my practice. Jane take almost all the goods from each of them and implements them in a user friendly platform. The day to day is relatively simple and speeds up as I get used to the programming. I am a nerd so I could use a few more reports, but maybe I just have not used it enough to get what I am looking for. I am excited about implementing Jane into the practice.

Cons

I cannot easily figure out how to Duplicate common procedures along with the notes. A report for missed/No Show/Cancelled/rescheduled A report for the daily Totals on on one page. I am not sure where I can find rescheduled, no show, missed appointments, cancelled appointments once they are off the schedule. A place to record where patients came from ie BNI, referral, etc No visit counter outside of the yearly visit counter for insurance ie for tracking insurance reports Again all these might be on there but I have not found them or a training on them yet.

Response from Jane Software

Replied April 2019

Well, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy you did. And we have lots of new reporting features in the works, so it's great to hear you'll find those helpful to your practice. And we're all nerds too ;) So you'd fit right in around here.... I wonder if you've tried out the "unscheduled patient report" - It's a bit of an unsung hero for catching those missed/cancelled/no show patients who haven't rebooked. And the summary report has quite a bit of detail in one page. I love the way you think and I'll send those suggestions along to our data department to keep in mind as we develop our reporting dashboards. One favour! Since you didn't leave your name - if you want to email our team at support@janeapp.com we can go over Jane's current reporting with you to find the data you're looking for now!

Melissa from Melissa Pierson, RMT

The best!

Even though I am the only practitioner in my company, it was still worth it for me to get this program. I shopped around a lot and this was the best option!

Pros

They are serious about patient privacy, their software is pretty, everything is very customizable, and their customer service is amazing! I have had questions about things and they email back with great responses. One time they even made a custom video detailing the steps I was wondering about. The charting system is amazing! I love the templates.

Cons

Because things are so customizable and they have thought of everything, it can sometimes be A LOT. I have been using it for about a month and I still sometimes have a hard time finding certain buttons or settings.

Response from Jane Software

Replied October 2019

Hi Melissa, Wow - thanks so much for the lovely review. I'm glad you decided to join the Jane Community - we're very happy you're here! Because no two practices are the same, we definitely do have a number of ways you can set things up, and it sounds like you've gotten in touch with our team (who are always here to help!). I love the video replies too - some people find it hard to hear their own voice on those things but they're so helpful! And keep asking if you have questions about how to use Jane to be the most helpful to your practice. We love it when you're using all of Jane! Don't be afraid to poke around and try things out. We're here to help and you can't make any mistakes that we can't help you fix ;) I love the chart templates too! Hope you found the template library - there's some pretty cool stuff in there. Alison - Co-Founder

Sharon from Pembina Counselling Centre

Janeapp

Patient info/storage right at our fingertips - for the clinicians and for administration. The app just covers so many aspects for our use.

Pros

it is completely user friendly. It covers so many aspects of storage regarding patient info and files, payment info, EAP details, notification, scheduling...it is a very comprehensive setup and we are loving it!

Cons

Haven't found any cons yet. Any time that we think we have an issue, it has been resolved or is being worked on already.

Response from Jane Software

Replied September 2019

Hi Sharon! Thanks for the review and I'm so glad you're enjoying running your practice with Jane - what a delight to read your feedback today. And it sounds like you're sharing your questions or suggestions with our team already, so I'm glad to hear that we're heading in the right direction. We sometimes say that we are supporting you the way you are supporting your clients - so thanks for giving us the opportunity to be a part of that story. Have a lovely Monday! Alison - Co-Founder

Anya from The Sage Place

Perfect tool for small to medium medical practice

I have substantial experience in high tech, and changed professions mid way, I am delighted to use the tool that sets the bar high even for more advanced corporate environments. In fact, perhaps they are this good, as because they have a vision, good tech heads and excellent support culture and they are not encumbered by heavy corporate guidelines. Everyone is just so darn pleasant in the team too, even when we are frustrated. Founders are accessible and friendly. I recommend JaneApp to all of my colleagues.

Pros

It is sleek, modern, intuitive and very easy to use. Modern office tools should work just like the other application in our market place - this is a high demand from the users, but this SW does just that - it fulfills all of my EHR SW requirements while feels light and flexible. I can configure and change things on the fly, no need for heavy implementation process. Training associates takes less then 5 minutes. Team is addressing any new functionality and gaps in existing functionality constantly, without me even asking.

Cons

Insurance functionality was initially missing, which was ok with me, now it is getting rolled out, and a road is a little bumpy, but way better then it could have been and the team has been great dealing with us customers.

Andrew from Eddins Counseling Group

Jane App is excellent from a Therapist's perspective

Pros

I really like the UX design of Jane App, as do my clients. Both myself and my clients find it very easy to use and the recurrence feature is wonderful, as are the automatic reminders built into the system.

Cons

Some of the pathways to access different features in Jane do not make the most sense, but once you get used to the system it makes it easier. Also, this is a Canadian company, so much of the time the spelling is in British English vs. American English. Not a big deal, but sometimes it can be annoying to have to manually change spellings on forms.

Response from Jane Software

Replied July 2019

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the notes! So glad you and your clients are enjoying Jane. Thanks for letting me know about the Canadian spelling - we localize Jane for different regions, so (depending on where you're spotting those extra "u"s) I can likely get those flipped out! But more importantly - I'd really love to hear more about the pathways that were unintuitive to find a feature. Ease of use and the flow of your workday when using Jane is our top priority - so this type of feedback is like gold. I hope you don't mind if we send a quick follow up email to ask for a bit of detail! Otherwise - so glad you and your practice are part of the Jane Community. Can't wait to release some new features this week that are especially requested in the mental health community. Newsletter coming soon! Have a fantastic Monday. Alison - Co-Founder

Aaron from Kensho Massage Therapy

Amazing Customer Service

Jane has solved so many daily issues with organizing and running my clinic. CSR with customer support walked me through the software and helped fix my mistakes. I have never received such efficient, friendly and knowledgeable help from a tech support source before. Jane will always be there to help you and their staff are there every step of the way.

Pros

Very Easy to use, simple and user friendly.

Cons

Response from Jane Software

Replied November 2019

How did I miss this one! Aaron thanks so much for your review of Jane. We talk a lot at Jane about how running a small business can be a bit of a lonely job sometime, so our hope and goal is that when you join Jane you get a full team of people cheering you on. I'm glad you feel supported by Jane (the software and the people!). And we're thrilled to have just completed our migration to our more scalable infrastructure so I'm glad you've been seeing the results of that behind-the-scenes work. Thanks again for your kind comments. Hope you have a wonderful wrap up to 2019 and we look forward to another great year together. Alison -Co-Founder

All-in-one practice management

Overall, change is always difficult. But, at least the Jane team makes it as stress-free as possible, and all of my expectations have been met.

Pros

Jane is constantly growing to add more features, and will continue to be something that helps to streamline daily practice and manage details over time.

Cons

Macros are one aspect that can be helpful with developing daily soap notes.

Response from Jane Software

Replied February 2020

Hi there! I love your notes and thanks for the wonderful feedback. Very pleased to let you know that macros are in the works! Nobody likes documentation, so we're going to keep adding tools to Jane to help make that quicker while allowing you to record complete and professional notes. I don't have a name here on this review, and I want to make sure you get looped in with the macro features as they become available, so if you get this and want to send us a note to support@janeapp.com to let us know you're waiting on them, we can make sure we reach out when we have something to show you. We always need beta testers for our new features, so if we know you're interested we can give you early access :) Happy Monday! Alison - Co-Founder

Mylinh from HealthSpring Chiropractic

Support Team

I am able to grow with this software and it continues to surprise me.

Pros

If I have any questions that are not answered by their tutorial, the staff rrspond within a day with answers. They continue to respond until you are fully satisfied. They have not disappointed!

Cons

The third party app (frim Wells Fargo) for taking payments, they do not provide a daily breakdown for the user about the charges incurred and the fees associated per day.

Response from Jane Software

Replied October 2019

Hi Mylinh, Thanks so much for the review and the kind words about Jane's support team. You're so lovely! Our goal is always that you would feel like joining Jane isn't only about access to a software platform, but also to a group of people who are your cheerleaders as you navigate owing and running a practice. We just added 4 new support staff to that group (and 6 more are coming in the next few months!) so I'm looking forward to introducing you to some new friendly faces (voices?) soon. And I would love to hear more about the payment solution you're working with! Jane doesn't have a partnership with Wells Fargo, although I agree that the payment processing world is well known for confusing reporting and fees. Jane does have our own integrated payments (Jane Payments) which allows you to take payments right in Jane. If you want more info about that just let us know! We're so glad you're part of the Jane Community Mylinh. Alison - Co-Founder

Monika from Oridon Medical

Pros

Ability to edit settings on our end and the schedule to patient profile function, as well as, who booked the patient and when. Also the notes function. And the reminders to book.

Cons

The lack of customization for the online booking page and formatting and email formatting.

Response from Jane Software

Replied December 2019

Hi Monika, Thanks for the feedback about your experience with Jane. I looked up your emails with our team to see what degree of online booking customization you were looking for (beyond adding logo, selecting colours, adding a background image and updating language - I think you already know about all of those options). I just found the feedback you provided and love some of the suggestions. We talk a lot internally about how Jane is never "done". We will always be working with Jane on self-improvement - usually in iterations of each feature. So this feedback is super helpful thank you! And glad you're enjoying the return visit reminders and the degree to which you can customize Jane! In case you missed any of it this guide might be helpful: https://jane.app/guide/notifications-reminders/customizing-jane Thanks again for the review and for being part of the Jane Community!

Annie from Reactive Massage Therapy

Yay for fast friendly tech support!!

Pros

Aside from the ease of use and sleek design (which are both just amazing) my favourite feature is easily the support team. As the only receptionist for a busy clinic, who isn't always the most savvy with technology and troubleshooting, I can always rely on my Jane team to help! Even when it ends up being a question for a tech division and not their platform at all they always give me the answers I need! They are fast and friendly and easily the best technical support team I've ever worked with.

Cons

I really can't complain. The best program I've worked with thus far.

Response from Jane Software

Replied May 2019

Oh Annie - thanks for the kind words! I'm going to share them with the whole team. Our all in-house dev team will appreciate the "ease of use and sleek design" part for sure ;). And working with people like you actually helps all of us enjoy OUR jobs. I love the "my Jane team". You got it - Jane comes with not just the online tool, but a team of cheerleaders here to help you succeed. :) Have a wonderful day and thanks again for your kind review. Alison - Co-Founder

Margarita from Align Wellness

Jane app review

Pros

Very user-friendly. Quick to use on any computer or phone

Cons

Not being able to assign patience to location. Not very useful if having more than one clinic.

Response from Jane Software

Replied June 2019

Hi Margarita, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us some notes on your experience with Jane. Love that you're finding Jane user friendly and helpful on any device! And we built Jane to manage multiple locations (with online booking by location, reporting and pricing by location, and the ability to share a patient list and client log ins across locations too!). You can also report by practitioner, whether they work at a single or multiple locations. Have you ever used the "Shift+L" key to toggle quickly between your location's main schedule? I 'd love to hear more about where you're struggling to divide your clients by locations and maybe we have some tips to help! I looked through our emails here but didn't see any specific questions from you, but perhaps I've missed it... We'll follow up via email now. Thanks for helping Jane with this feedback. We're always looking to improve :)

Would recommend!

Pros

This software is very user friendly and has a great UI.

Cons

Customer Support takes ~1 week to get back to you, and it's not customizable. WYSWYG

Response from Jane Software

Replied February 2019

Oh Anonymous Reviewer!! We'd love to get the opportunity to win back your support stars. We do value helpful and accurate over fast when we are forced to choose, but we usually get to offer both! I'm sorry that wasn't your experience. But I hope you'll give our team another shot. If you try emailing us (through the "need help" button at the top of the screen) or by giving us a call I know you'll get a response within 24 hours max. We have tripled our support team in the last 8 months! I'd put money on you getting a helpful, friendly and accurate response in under one day. ;) And - let's set up a time to go over the flexibility that you're looking for! I'd love to help you set up your account in a way that supports the unique way you practice. Maybe Jane has some tricks up her sleeve for you. Talk soon! Alison - Co-Founder

Susan from Welshons Chiropractic Wellness Center

Best.Decision.Ever.

We chart for 5 disciplines, each with their own chart templates, all scheduling/calendaring is done by the patients through their portal,we take payments with Jane, we resell and prescribe through Jane, and more. It is a member of our team, and we rely on it greatly. And, it great at her job!! We love Jane!

Pros

We love everything about Jane! Weve been using Jane for close to a year now, and we cannot be happier! It is so very easy to set up and use this program, even getting help is simple and easy. We went from paper to electronic charting in the blink of an eye, and weve never looked back! Templating is super easy, and the patients LOVE the simplicity of handling their appointments; we get compliments all the time from our patients regarding Jane, so thats huge!

Cons

There is absolutely nothing that we dont like about Jane, and I mean that honestly. The few things that might be considered cons, are things that can be submitted as feature requests, nothing negative against the program itself.

Julie from Wright Clinical Counselling

Comprehensive!

10/10

Pros

Amazing range of features and settings to choose from. Exceptional customer service. Demo videos, personalized walk throughs. Free trial. No contracts.

Cons

Response from Jane Software

Replied July 2019

Hi Julie, What a lovely review! I so appreciate you taking the time to leave your thoughts. I feel like a proud parent when I humble brag about the amazing support team - they really are a group of gems. And we often say the same about our Jane Community (like you!). It makes it 100 times easier to provide quality support when the people we're supporting are just so wonderful. That's really an authentic feeling around here. And I am so excited about some feature releases that are coming up soon that I think you'll like. We'll send out a newsletter once it's live! Have a great Monday! Alison - Co-Founder

Corey from Physio en Route Inc.

Amazing software

Amazing experience. I spend so much less time on administrative issues. And because it is web based I can take care of things on the go.

Pros

Had made my life easier and more efficient. Scheduling, charting, billing, credit card processing and exercise prescriptions All in one place or with amazing integrations. Customer Service is also very good. Very easy to manage my team and keep track of what is going on

Cons

Unable to provide bilingual solutions for my clients

Great all-in-one program

I've worked at other clinics where we've had to use multiple systems for scheduling, billing, and documentation and it really gets time consuming and redundant. Jane does a beautiful job of marrying all of these tasks and making it as simple to use as possible.

Pros

Scheduling, billing, documentation all in one! There's no need for multiple softwares if you're using this in your clinic. This does it all! As a clinician, the "duplicate chart" option is a life saver!

Cons

Occasionally the system is slow or doesn't load. The Jane team is usually pretty good with trying to resolve this issue in a timely manner - though admittedly it can really get in the way if you're trying to refresh your day's schedule to find out who/ what your next appointment is.

Kate from health service

Excellent software and people

Pros

The software is easy to use and anytime there is a concern, the team is always quick to respond and very helpful. They are always working to improve as well.

Cons

No major cons experienced at this point - i've been using this software as a practitioner for 3 years now.

Response from Jane Software

Replied April 2019

Thanks for the kind words Kate! We're so glad that you're part of the Jane community. I'm going to share your words with the team - I know they feel the same way about you... I'm going to give you a 5 star customer review ;)

Deidre from MCNM

Service is excellent

Pros

Such prompt and thorough responses to my many questions in the set up process. Exceeded expections in this area.

Cons

Still need a few more features in the inventory aspect for practitioners with stores / medicinaries/ dispensaries but the excellent service makes them shine above other companies that may have more features but don't provide the service and may not be around in 10 years.

Response from Jane Software

Replied October 2019

Hi Dr. Deidre, So nice to hear from you and thanks for your review. I definitely brag about our support crew at every opportunity - and we like to say that when you join Jane you get a community of peers AND a group of people that are here to cheer you on! So I'm glad that you've felt so supported in the set up period. I'd always love to hear more about the inventory features you're looking for - I'll pull up your emails and take a quick look through, but feel free to add your suggestion to our "feature request" list if you'd like. It's a place where you can make suggestions and other's can add their votes or comments - you can access the list from the drop down under your name at the top right of the screen when logged in to Jane. Jane is always on a mission of self improvement. And the list is a long one! Glad you're a part of the Jane Community Dr. Deidre. Alison - Co-Founder

Ben from William & Associates Counselling Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

Jane where have you been my whole life?!

Pros

The learning curve with new products can be a little steep at times but using Jane is so intuitive. Having never used it before I found it a joy to use and when I was stuck the how to guides and customer service were great!

Cons

None - this program makes my work day so much better

Response from Jane Software

Replied September 2019

Oh Ben - aren't you a delight. Thanks for taking the time to add your voice. We so appreciate you! I'm so glad you and Jane are friends ;) Alison - Co-Founder

Dr. Tanya from CHR

Amazing support

Excellent experience so far.

Pros

I love that your system is reliable and easy to use!

Cons

I use the software for two different clinics with different owners which makes sharing intake forms and set up and soap forms not possible. Ideally it would be great if it was shared by practitioner vs by clinic.

Response from Jane Software

Replied April 2019

Thanks so much for the lovely review Dr.Wylde! You're right that right now the intake forms and templates you create in one account don't travel with you - but if you share your templates into the peer-contributed template library you can always load them up in any account! Just make sure you have permission within your practice to make any templates public in this way, and you're good to go. Glad you're part of the Jane community!

Emily from Emily Mayer, RMT

Best business management app ever

I realized that the JANE app is like having a team of secretaries in one app that covers everything that a business needs without all the extra costs. I have noticed that the convenience of online booking is something that also draws my clients to me.

Pros

JANE always gets back to me right away with great information and suggestions. I like how it is so easy to make and change appointments both business and personal.

Cons

I wish there were more categories in the website part of the JANE app where it shows my hours, prices, biography, and maps/directions so that I can advertise myself better by promoting massage therapy. This would also save me money from creating a domain name and making a website for myself separate of the JANE app.

Response from Jane Software

Replied April 2019

Hi Emily, What a lovely review! Thanks for sharing and I'm so glad to hear that you've been helped by our team (which I sometimes think of as YOUR team!) . Jane comes with a team of cheerleaders to complement the secretaries;) We're lucky to have you as part of the Jane Community - thanks again for taking time to leave some feedback. Alison - Co-Founder

Bryan from Dallas Synergy Chiropractic

Amazing support

Easy and functional.

Pros

User friendly. Great support. Customizable. Price.

Cons

I do not have any cons with it. My of my complaints have been user error.

Response from Jane Software

Replied April 2019

Hi Dr. Asby, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad to hear you've been enjoying working with Jane. We have some exciting features in the works that I hope will be even more helpful to your practice. Stay tuned! Alison - Co-Founder

Katherine from Restored Wellness

Jane is AWESOME

Hi Jane Team! Today is my payday for contractors and I'm busy writing cheques and sending pay statements. I just wanted to send a little note to say THANK YOU for the service that you offer through this program. Month-end used to be a daunting, frustrating, and time consuming task, and now with Jane I am finished in record time. Thank you for creating this program and for saving me such valuable time!!! You guys are awesome!

Pros

Ease of use and intuitive reporting has made month-end a breeze.

Cons

Not applicable - we've been using this software for a month and wouldn't change a thing - seriously.

Response from Jane Software

Replied April 2019

Hi Katherine! Thanks for this magical review. I'm so glad that Jane has been helpful for your practice - especially during month end. I love that Jane's saving you time, and I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the data and reporting features we have in the works. Really appreciate you sharing! Alison - Co-Founder

Versatile and easy to use EMR

Pros

Cons

No cheaper option for solo practitioners No actual application/program for mobile devices (phone, tablet)

Thomas from The Barbell Script

Best EHR system

More than happy with the software. The ease of customazaiton and access for both the patient and clinician is above all others.

Pros

Ease of use, customizability, simple client/patient access, multidisciplinary customization, budget friendly and amazing customer service.

Cons

This is the one software I have yet to find something I do not like. It is exactly what I was looking for.

Pros

I can easily sign up for classes or appointments and integrate all with my smartphone calendar

Cons

If you cancel an appointment or class it doesnt always come out of my subscribed calendar.

sarah from WellNest

excellent software!

Pros

easy to use great customer service can access it from my phone, laptop

Cons

unable to link with google calendar unable to integrate other expenses so have to use a separate accounting software to do so

Brittany from Counselling

Industry: Mental Health Care

great addition to my business-makes scheduling easy

Pros

The check box features on charts saves LOTS of time! Jane app makes booking and scheduling appts easy. Also sends reminder emails. Great for charting with templates and storing pt information!

Cons

it takes a bit of time and practice to use to the system

Kynsi from West End Mamas

Jane app but no app.

So far so good. Just the app issue, otherwise I love the software.

Pros

I love how detailed you can get all the information you need in, I also appreciate that in a multi disciplinary clinic, I can see all the other practitioners notes to help me serve someone better.

Cons

I dont like that there is no app, it would be so much easier if I could access everything on my phone without having to go onto the website.

Response from Jane Software

Replied September 2019

Hi Kynsi, Thanks for the review and appreciate your thoughts on not having a native app! You're right that Jane is a "web app" which is different than a regular display website. Have you seen our guide on saving Jane to your homescreen? This lets you have the one touch launch you might be used to with a native app: https://jane.app/guide/practitioner-training/using-jane-on-a-smartphone I wonder if that would be a step in the right direction. But great to hear what would make your life easier with Jane. Jane (like all of us!) is on a constant journey of self-improvement, so we love hearing where you'd most like to see change. Have a great week! Alison - Co-Founder

Jane app

I am using the app often for my video and animated pictures for other social networks, and I am so satisfied with the quality and options it offers.

Pros

It has a lot of templates, you can record your own pictures or video, use music from the app or from your phone. I use this app a lot for my Instagram. You can make your own business card or monthly plan. And they update the app so often.

Cons

Not so much, the love this app a lot. I do think that free version has a lot of templates and features, that you do not even need a business full app. You have so many options that you do not Instagram want to buy often full app and all other templates.

Gregory from Urbanspine Chiropractic

Amazing software and incredible customer service

Pros

I like everything about his software. From ease in booking, to reports, to full functionality, this is the best software on the market. And the price is incredible. One of my favorite parts of Jane is their customer service. The customer service is out of this world. They are knowledgeable and friendly and extremely helpful.

Cons

A little tough to get the billing codes portion down after a patient has paid.

Keri from ABContracting

Love! Love! Love!

Pros

This app makes shopping SO EASY!! I love the flow of being able to see all available (and sold out) items, add to cart ease, and purchase ease!! Allows you to track what you ordered, and estimated delivery, as well as contact the seller.

Cons

I wish there was a way to consolidate all orders into one, verses one per item. Even if I buy two different items from one seller, I have to pay double shipping.

heidi from TCA

Industry: Alternative Medicine

I feel like I am using software for grown ups finally

Pros

Easy to use, so many capabilities, super fast response time on questions.

Jessica from Dr. Jessica Bolzicco ND

Love love love Jane! Cant believe I didn't get it sooner

Easy search function allows me to be concise in treatment plans without overprescribing. Also love the patient portal.

Pros

The shared templates, easy walk through, customer service. Wow.

Cons

I'm having difficulty figuring out how to have my home page show both my locations but their customer service will help me with this quickly. The cost has gone up significantly from when I first started looking at them but the value is there

Simple Scheduling of Appointments

Pros

This product is very easy for front end users. The calendar is well laid out and they can book and cancel appointments with ease. They can also link to their personal calendar so that upcoming appointments are not missed and they don't have to manually add the appointment to their own calendar.

Cons

There is very little to not like about this software. It is simple and does exactly what you need it to- schedule appointments.