What are Kareo Clinical users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Kareo Clinical software through verified user reviews

• icon"User friendly clinical format with integrated features and templates. Clinical EHR calendar easy to use."
  • icon"Integration with PM and Telemedicine platforms are nearly seamless. Support is available and always ready to setup screen share."
  • icon"The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use."
  • icon"Sometimes they are really disappointing. It seems they have more inquiries than their human resources."
  • icon"It would be hard to find a dislike about the system because it meets my needs with very little effort."
  • icon"Doing adjustment with billing - confusing and not consistent."

Browse all Kareo Clinical Reviews

• Have you used Kareo Clinical and would like to share your experience with others?

Laurie

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Free Trial

Not the Best for a Small Clinic

Cynthia

Industry: Mental Health Care

#1 User-Friendly EHR Ever Used!

In my experience of over twenty years using various EHR software platforms, I and can honestly attest that Kareo is by far the most user friendly and comprehensive EHR I have encountered in my professional career. I plan to be a loyal customer for life, thank you, Kareo!

Pros

Kareo is; user-friendly for people with little software experience, ready to go with little training, excellent implementation support, good customer service, amazing templates, forms and SALT Feature that cuts time & makes documentation a snap. The formatting/presentation of EHR notes is organized & professional. I love how I can select what information to share and can easily do so through the Care Coordination feature option in each note. I enjoy having all my medical, billing, records, HIPAA approved/secured Telehealth platform, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one vendor! Lastly, Kareo always asks for feedback on how they can improve & additionally demonstrates their value to customer service by providing excellent communication, accountability & follow-through. Kareo offers a superior platform and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

Cons

I would like to be able to attach documents to the internal email system when communicating with patients.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

no other products were considered.

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

Advanced MD was a nightmare. Glitchy service, frequently down & rarely worked, terrible customer service on the phone with RUDE people for hours and hours, no accountability. A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE!!!

Debbie

Kareo Review

The support team is usually very helpful. We appreciate the ease of use of the clinical and billing (besides the issues with the medication portal). The only issue we have now Kareo and our other EMR system was having issues working together and getting a issue we were having resolved (its been 2 months). I had to get involved and now it seems as though both parties are working together to resolve our issue we is much appreciated.

Pros

Scheduling, Billing and ease of use with the EMR system (except for one issue).

Cons

Med Portal. Kareo uses a 3rd party at that controls how providers are allowed to send medications. We are a Pain Management Practice and at times need to be able to send pain medications outside the parameters that the Kareo 3rd party sets (1 pain med per 24 hours) this caused us set backs during clinic and we had to change to a different EMR system. We did not want to change but were forced to due to the parameters set by this 3rd party controlling the Medication Portal.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

Our billing company uses Kareo Billing and they suggested it. We would have only stayed with Kareo if it didn't have the restrictions with prescribing pain medication as we were impressed with the ease of use and having all in one system (Scheduling, EMR and Billing) was very helpful.

Leann

Disappointed

I wish I could say something that is being solved with Kareo, but at best it's a functional bare bones EMR, where you can document notes and bill. If you need much more than that, chose another EMR.

Pros

Documenting the H&P and progress note is pretty straightforward and easy. The superbill completion is also easy and seems to function well.

Cons

Where to start... first, it seems that Kareo expects that you and your practice should conform to their clunky set up. after the initial sales call (their sales guy is great), you're expected to schedule weekly phone visits with Kareo's on boarding coordinator. She made a point to say how busy she is and need to schedule far in advance so that she can fit you into her schedule. Really? The coordinator can't actually do anything for you but tells you how to work through the system and what training to do next. I stopped doing these calls after it was clear anything I needed help with, she was not actually able to do anything, so I had to contact the ones who could actually help me. The training is like 100 hours. Any program that needs 100 hours/ 1000 sections of training, is not user friendly. There are many many other issues (ICD10 coding while trying to order labs which have to be completely reentered in addition to the chart, my systems biller getting locked out of the system repeatedly due to issues with the web platform interfacing with the desktop program, significant issues of setting up e-scribe -hours on the phone), but probably the worst is that the patient portal is essentially non existent. I won't go into the details but if you want a functional patient portal, chose a different EMR.

Response from Kareo

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you feel Kareo has not met your expectations. Success Coaches serve as your main point of contact upon sign up during your implementation, their role is to guide assistance through milestones and facilitate processes between different departments (enrollments, training, support, etc). Although training may be intensive, it is very important that it be in-depth due the nature of charting and billing. We are proud of the time we've invested in our software, and are confident that the solution will help overcome any hurdles you are currently facing. We are dedicated to your success as a practice and want nothing more than to address your specific concerns and work with you to ensure your practice becomes productive and thriving. We will work with your success coach and our support team to have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs. Best, Kareo

Replied November 2019

Robin

Industry: Mental Health Care

long on promise, short on delivery

very frustrating, time consuming, and costly because of glitches causing loss of revenue

Pros

e-prescribing, though cumbersome to use most customer support people nice, though unable to fix most issues

Cons

most everything. countless glitches which they don't seem eager to address, unacceptable by android phones (though accessible by iPhone), e-prescribing is glitch and cumbersome to use, eRx requests are even worse, documentation has almost no word processing features; think of something less than Notepad. Though you can "create templates" they are so unintuitive and cumbersome to make, it's not worth the effort. There is very little flexibility or ability to personalize features for my practice, including billing, scheduling, etc. I can go on with specific issues and complaints, but I think you got the message.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

promised features and flexibility and cost

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

Delphi is a very basic billing and scheduling program; though very effective. We wanted something which offered more. Now I regret it.

Response from Kareo

Hello Robin, thank you so much for your candid review. This helps improve our product and services to our customers. Thank you as well for being so detailed, we were actually able to share this valuable feedback with a representative from our product team! We do apologize if your experience using Kareo has not met your expectations. We are aware you have a direct case with one of our specialists and we will continue to use this communication route to further discuss what we can do to possibly turn your experience around. We appreciate your time. Regards, Kareo

Replied November 2019

Julie

Great for 1st time EMR users

Overall it has worked well for our smaller company. We are still finding beneficial shortcuts in the system making our workload easier.

Pros

Kareo makes it easy to navigate through the system from start to finish

Cons

Sending medical records out, I wish there was an option to insert a date range.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

The easy of Kareo and the support

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

Total MD was what our billing company used, they had no knowledge of the EMR side of the product, so we just started researching and decided on Kareo

SLOAN

Kareo Clinical

Overall, our practice has had a pleasant experience. Other than some minor things that could use improvements we are satisfied. We can see that Kareo is working on improvements as they update us monthly.

Pros

The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use. They have made many daily features easily accessible such as ordering labs, sending referrals, sending msgs to patients, and scheduling. They give you updates on any new features added including links to videos on how to use new features. Issues have been minimal but when I do have issues customer support is always more than helpful, and the wait time to talk to a human on the phone is never that long. Overall best software I have had the opportunity to use in my career.

Cons

The referral loop system could use some upgrading in my opinion. Erx requests section has become a chore. For example, one patient will have 6 medications, and I have to click on each one and deny/approve each one individually, I would like to have the option to select multiple medications for one patient and select the response and submit. Especially when denying the medications, if I am denying one I am denying all, it is time consuming to go through each one. Also, the denial reason section is limited. I wish I could click "other" and have a section to type my response. It is almost always the scenario where the pharmacy is trying to refill and old Rx and a new escript was sent in that they are over looking. I would like to be able to leave a msg for them with the denial. Another minor issue is that when we are gathering patients history we have the option in the chart sections "social history, & medical history" to add "custom items" this section you can add but not delete items.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

Mostly because a colleague in similar practice showed us the ease of use. But really the ease of use and how simple it seemed to make things for that persons practice was the main reason.

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

We had significant issues working with these platforms. The front office program worked as intended but did not have a lot of convenience features such as referrals, msging patients easily, etc. Back office was a mess, the platform was always having technical issues, tech support was like two persons on the east coast who you would have to leave a vmail for every time and wait on them to call you back. The features for the providers to orders labs and most routine clinical tasks were missing from this platform all together.

Robert

Review of Kareo Billing

It gives good reporting

Pros

I like the way it provides a snapshot into daily billing and monthly and quarterly

Cons

It is sometimes hard to correct billing errors

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

We have used Kareo since the beginning of our company and will continue to use it

The worst of the worst

You have been warned, don't use Kareo. Customer service is zero! Literally none. I have written multiple times about this issue. It either gets ignored or I get a reply 6 weeks later that says to "clear my cookies". Brilliant suggestion, I am a moron and never thought of that.....and guess what? That solution doesn't work at all! You can disable cookies it doesn't matter. You will be logged out over and over for the rest of eternity. My wife is dealing with it as we speak. Also payments through Kareo is a complete joke. This is 4th grade software, and isn't worth the price. Spend $50 more and get something that actually functions.

Pros

It's a fairly simple layout with easy navigation and basic functionality. Easy to learn and get started because it has almost no functionality. Notes are somewhat easy to write.

Cons

This is the single most frustrating EMR I have ever seen and I have used at least 8 different ones. I had heard this was a problem from other reviews but I figured they were doing something wrong or it wouldn't happen to me. Here is the issue: Kareo has a timed automatic logout feature. BUT.... it doesn't work like anything else I have ever seen. It will log you out in the middle of a note, when you are entering demographic data or any other time if feels like it. There is no warning (sometimes there is but it still logs you out anyway) it will randomly log you out. All that work you were doing is GONE. Do you enjoy doing your notes 2, 3 and 4 times? This is the perfect system for you then!! Sign right up and you can spend 2-3 hours per day trying to write one note! Or when you have a patient on the phone and you are trying to schedule their visit, the system will continuously log you out over and over! Did I say that it keeps logging you out? Yes....yes I did! As an added bonus, there will be random times (a few per month or more) where once the system logs you out and you log back in, it will automatically log you back out. That's right....you will get to log in and be automatically logged out over and over and over and over and over and over and over....until you give up for the day! Think the issue might be related to the type of computer you have? Nope....this convenient logout feature works on all computers!

I am an idiot

Donna

Kareo

Pros

Presentation of the note is great when printed out. You can compare prior notes to the current appt but only so far back and if they have a bunch of therapy notes, you can’t find medical appointments in the drop down.

Cons

E-prescribe crashes often-2 or 3 times a month. Often the pharmacy drop down box is grayed out and you can’t change or pick a pharmacy. So you need to go all the way out to demographics to put in your preferred pharmacy to get it as an option. Once you take a scheduled drug off the med list (accidentally or otherwise) you can’t move it back on. You can only move non-scheduled drugs back if you refill. You have to sign out of note each and every time for more than one schedule drug. Customer service is terrible. I respect they took Black Lives Matter day off last year but NO one was available and our system crashed. I’m moving to another state and will never use this program again.

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

We had problems with e-prescribe after they added in schedule drugs.

Response from Kareo

Hi Donna, Thanks for the feedback. When creating a prescription, the pharmacy last used for the patient is displayed in the Pharmacy field. However, you can look for a different pharmacy by using the Search function. There's no need to go back to the demographics of the patient for this. If a scheduled medication is discontinued, for tracking purposes, you will need to add the medication again for the patient. Lastly, we apologize for not being able to assist during Juneteenth, 2020. Thank you, Kareo

Replied July 2021

Shelby

Kareo Review

Great

Pros

Very user friendly, can correct mistakes very easily if needed, adjust appointments with ease

Cons

Documentation of last menstrual period. A section to document that appointment date and time and notes of a referral sent. A way for children to have access to the patient portal without having to have their own email address

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

Needed a more basic software for being a smaller practice

Katherine

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great for Our Non Profit !

Pros

As the biller for our office, I enjoy being able to send claims directly through the software as well as receive ERA's extremely fast. Our office utilizes the messaging feature on a daily basis to forward information between staff. We love being able to text and email clients directly from the software as well.

Cons

Features that could be improved are first and foremost with the patient portal. The portal does not allow scheduling/viewing appointments directly through it. Also it only allows one client to register per email, which causes an inconvenience for our clients who have multiple family members that attend. When integrating our information from the old system to Kareo, alot of the information did not go to the correct areas of the software and we have had to manually fix alot of it.

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

We decided to switch companies to utilize more options in a new system that our previous one did not offer such as more customizable reports and integrated billing.

Armen

Better than most

Customer service patient dashboard and simple interface.

Pros

Modern platform, ease of use and on-boarding options.

Cons

It's not for large organizations, that said it will fit most practices.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

Platform, support and functionality for the size of a specific practice.

Jessica

Kareo use as a single provider/physical therapist

Pros

This is an affordable option for someone just starting out and not making a ton of extra money for fancy software. Most of the documentation is straight forward. SALT notes and SALT superbills are great for me.

Cons

The calendar feature doesn't allow you to schedule anything other than a client, therefore it is not a calendar I can use exclusively for work since it is so limited. The billing and documentation portions are clunky on a Mac. I'm not sure why this isn't better integrated.

Price and features

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

Improved streamlining of documentation and visit tracking.

Brandi

April 2022

Kareo Clinical

Pros

The ease to integrate multiple EMR is excellent. The software is easy to set-up, and I love the automatic posting capabilities.

Cons

The customer service needs to be quicker and more serious about resolving issues.

Patrick

May 2022

Could be great, but isn't yet

...I'm using this space to continue describing my cons, because I ran out of characters above. On the prescribing side of things, the med interaction warnings are of no practical utility, unless you like warnings without any explanation. I'm glad that when i was new to my role, we used an EHR that would generate warnings with descriptions of the interaction and reason for the warning. For any controlled substance medication, you cannot generate a prescription renewal from the old prescription. You have to manually re-enter it, send it, then manually go back to the med list and discontinue the previous prescription for the same medication. Multiple unnecessary steps. The software automatically logs you out after 15 minutes of inactivity, which is totally justifiable for HIPAA reasons, the problem is that the software does not recognize activity in the application across multiple tabs open in the same browser, and I cannot imagine a workflow with this software that does not involve having multiple tabs open at once. So you could be working in a note during a meeting, and unless you click over into, say, your schedule tab, that tab will automatically log out after 15 minutes, meaning you will be playing whack-a-mole with your browser tabs to prevent them from closing you out. And when they do close, there is no cookie to bookmark your place in the chart to take you back there when you log back in. I would go on, but I am apparently out of characters again.

Pros

Relatively simple user interface, ease of navigation, ability to send lab orders electronically, responsive customer support, engaged customer support specialist during on-boarding, the note structure is great because you can see all the note sections all the time, which makes concurrent charting a breeze. Apparently the billing side of things is nice to work with (I don't work with that side of the software, though), On the patient end, it does a great job with appointment reminders, and the telehealth platform has proven relatively user friendly (though it does seem to have some audio reliability issues). Overall, Kareo generally seems open to feedback and does seem to strive to make improvements, which is perhaps the most important thing of all. I will gladly modify this review in the future if the application efficiency and usability improves, because I really do like a lot about it. There are currently just too many problematic areas for me.

Cons

A little context: My work computer is a MacBook Air (M1, 2020) that is running up-to-date Monterey OS. I have used both Chrome and Firefox, both up to date (the recommended browsers) to work in Kareo and both have problems. My computer is also about 3 feet away from a high speed, very reliable wifi router. Issues: Until very recently, there was no auto-save feature for notes, and if something happened - your computer died, your internet disconnects for a second, or Kareo closes for any reason - note gone, unless signed or manually saved. This was made much worse by the fact that I was getting error messages (Code: 500 - internal server error) constantly. Clearing cookies/cache did not help. Re-booting the machine did not help. I think these are Kareo-end problems, but even if they are due to something on my end, support did not have solutions for me, and i spent hours on the phone/email/screen-sharing. To Kareo's credit, at least now notes auto-save as I work, so I don't lose more notes in a week than i had previously lost in my entire career, but these error messages still happen, forcing me to re-load the site regularly. Also, Chrome (normally my preferred browser) will not let me use templates in my notes. I can open them and click boxes, but when I close the template form, the things I select do not populate into my note, rendering this useless. Mind you, these are Kareo-developed templates, not ones that our practice has created, so they should work. continued...

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

Better billing platform integrated into EHR, cost

Melvin

Industry: Mental Health Care

Things I would like to see

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Pros

Karen is a very easy platform to maneuver. I like how you can find you client data with one or two clicks.

Cons

I would like to see patients that are made inactive be placed in an archive. By looking at names that are no longer a client make it takes longer for me to maneuver through the platform. Also the charge for telemedicine sessions is ridiculous. I have to pay $7.00 per session. Telemedicine is about 80% of my business so I never can budget for Karen it is always a surprise at the end of the month. Also if you put something on a Company Karen account you should have the capability of talking it off. Whenever I log on to my account I have to look at a Doctor who is no longer with my company but for some reason you all cannot take it off. Your company will lock us out of the system without notification, yet our bill never adjust and we have to stop out business. I cannot perform any telemedicine sessions. If we can get a notice so we can inform our patients that would be great especially when we are talking about mental health patient with anger management and PTSD issues. When you turn off notification for a client no one should make contact with them. The telemedicine side say they have to send out three notifications however they sometimes goes out in crazy hours. So when a company turns off notification we should know best.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

It was a easier for my providers to understand. However I will continue to look for other options as long as you charge me $7.00 dollars per sessions, I will always be on the look out for another platform.

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

The other platform was too complicated.

Lee Peter

Time used: Free Trial

April 2014

Ease of use, full features

Pros

Having working with various paid and free electronic health record services at various institutions, I came across Kareo while researching for my presentation on mobile technology, cloud computing, and medicine at a national medical conference. The features, intuitive interface, ease of use, and HTML5 programming, which allows cross-platform interface and real-time update speed was remarkable. I've seen institutions spend millions of dollars on electronic health record/ambulatory medical record systems for the physicians' offices. However, the amount of time it takes to get the staff trained, the monthly subscription fees, the lag time for the providers due to complexity of the systems, constant system crashes, and the need to do extensive programming for these paid systems make me wonder why nobody has come up with a free EHR/AMR system that has all the features needed for physicians and mid-level providers without all the hassles. Most EHR/AMR systems are user-friendly for the billers and clerical staff, but not intuitive or user-friendly for the clinic staff and providers. This is not the case with Kareo. Kareo is extremely easy to navigate for any physicians, midlevel providers, and clinic staff. They can get the system running with little or no training because the interface is extremely intuitive and simple with built-in and customizable templates that allow you and your staff to complete intake, history, physical, and charting in minutes. The system has all the features that meet Stage I and II CMS meaningful use and allow your practice to obtain the EHR bonus with ease. Most of all, it is built for both mobile and desktop platforms. My staff and I can access Kareo EHR system with our mobile phone, PDAs, iPads, and Google-based pads with ease. The integrated billing features and electronic prescription features, along with integration with various laboratory and diagnostic test centers make Kareo a complete EHR solution for small to mid-size practices. It is not easy to impress me, having built the entire IT infrastructure myself for my own practice and for several medical practices around the country. Kareo's cloud-based EHR system makes it easy for migration, conversion, and implementation, without having to upgrade to expensive server systems. Any office with a desktop and mobile device can get the system up and running within hours, not days or weeks or months. I am impressed and amazed with all the features within Kareo. I would recommend any office looking to migrate, to convert their existing costly EHR, or to migrate from paper charts to EHR should consider Kareo.

Cons

It needs a patient health record/portal and automatic appointment reminders to patients via text to mobile phones, e-mails, and letters.

Harish

Absolutely unacceptable customer service, crappy E prescribing integration

leaves a lot to be desired.

Pros

pretty similar to other EMR's available out there, nothing great.

Cons

Forget about getting anyone in customer service to answer the phone call, long wait times. There is an option to create a case inquiry on their website, Noone looks at that carefully, no proper follow up except an email after few days stating that case will be closed if I do not respond to it. Unbeleivable. Esprescribing integration is poor, cant prescribe 2 controlled medication at the same visit, system rejects the 2nd medication, have to log out of the system, log back in, go into the chart again and prescribe it agin. Scared to call customer service as they dont have time for these issues.

AdvancedMD Billing Services

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

It was an advise by a practice who was using their billing software.

Response from Kareo

Hi Dr. Goyal, Thank you very much for your detailed comments about your experience with Kareo. We certainly appreciate your loyalty and are committed to addressing your concerns about prescribing multiple medications in the same chart on our platform. Your question has been brought to our technical team and one of our escalation specialists will be communicating with you again with the next steps. Thank you, Sherwin

Replied February 2021

Mary

KAREO IS A LIFESAVER

My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

Pros

As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Cons

Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.

Bailey

User friendly

Pros

Very easy transition to this software. User friendly.

Cons

Would like to customize super bill more Need capability to have multiple participants in telemed visits And to resend link as needed.

Liked the interface better

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

When they started charging for PF I wanted to see what else was out there and Kareo was better product.

Robert

Expensive Glorified Text Editor

I used the EHR and billing for a little over 2 years until Kareo decided to start charging an outrageous fee for the EHR part, and then made it nearly impossible for me to get my patient charts out of the software and provided ZERO support for this, and then ultimately deleted several years worth of patient records.

Pros

This EHR is essentially a glorified text editor with billing functions. This gave it the ability to adapt through templates and macros to a wide variety of documentation scenarios, not pidgeon-holed into a specific speciality.

Cons

Billing was not fully integrated into the EHR, meaning that the billing needed to be entered separately from the charting in a separate program that didn't carry over more than demographic information from the charting portion.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

At the time, I chose this EHR because it had free EHR capability with (partially) integrated billing for a fee.

Luanna

Easy to navigate, one flaw

Unfortunately benefits don't always outweigh risks. Working with another small practice and when asked if I would recommend Kareo I had to say no in its current state. I hope the bugs are fixed soon, so that can be a yes.

Pros

Easy to navigate, easy to teach when onboarding new associates to our practice

Cons

The site locks up, crashes or simply won't open multiple times a week which puts our productivity behind. Costing overtime hours

Reasons for switching to Kareo Clinical

Administrative decision due to former billing company

Response from Kareo

Thank you very much for your feedback Luanna, as it helps us improve. We understand that the experience this past month has not been optimal and our goal is to help your productivity, not to impact it negatively. We have certainly put matters in to play to prioritize our customer experience and continue to invest in overall performance stability. We hope to turn that sentiment back to a "yes!" as soon as possible. Thank you again for your comments and we appreciate you for continuing to bestowal your trust in us. Best, Kareo

Replied February 2020

Jeremy

Kareo EMR

Overall experience is remarkable. I would not go back to others.

Pros

Extremely user friendly, customizable, form and function agreeable and relevant to low-mid-or high volume settings. I have used many EMR products and Kareo by far out performs competition.

Cons

Occasionally has slow periods of operation but rare. Not really a big deal.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

Better performance, customization and reliability

Better overall

Cheryl

Clinical EHR

KAREO Clinical effective for clinical charting; offers SALT (same as last time) for charting which is a tremendous time saver. System experiences technical difficulties more often than necessary, which significantly disrupt office flow and add a significant amount of time to charting. Issues with medication prescribing; an "UNKNOWN" prescriber has been appearing on my patients for refills and have currently been waiting over 1 month for an answer or explanation of this occurrence.

Pros

Cons

Customer service severely lacking; non-existent! My personal customer service advocate NEVER returns calls or answers e-mails.

Reasons for choosing Kareo Clinical

Assured impeccable customer service and price competitive.

3.98/5 out of 354 reviews