What are Liquid EHR users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Liquid EHR software through verified user reviews

• icon"But LiquidEHR has very accessible technicians who are very available on the phone and via remote connection to help. I never once was put on a hold or got a machine for technical support."
  • icon"Love that it can track our orders, easy to use. We are still brand new to the system so we are still trying to see what other things we love."
  • icon"Easy to learn , excellent functionality, cost-effective, and outstanding customer service. The support staff is very helpful and friendly."
  • icon"Some trouble incorporating patient's insurance with the actual billing process via the software...we essentially did billing a different way in the beginning."
  • icon"Exam data section has limited options. I have to use free-text frequently to describe clinical findings."
  • icon"Found if get an error on ou of pocket hard to fix. Pulling up diagnosis is sometimes also difficult."

Browse all Liquid EHR Reviews

• Have you used Liquid EHR and would like to share your experience with others?

Hiten

Very user friendly. They stay on top of upgrades.

Ease of use. Again scheduling patients is seemless. The doctor's exam is efficient as well due to their software.

Pros

I can train a new staff member in 1 day! Also very easy to check in and check out patients. The scheduler is also very nice and easy to use. All friendly folks to work with.

Cons

The reporting could be better. Especially if a doctor or practice would like to compare month to month or how many of a certain contact lens brand sold each month/year, etc....

Thomas

Excellent software and best support!

LiquidEHR has solved my small optometry practice very well. My previous EHR software crashed and that company went out of business. LiquidEHR miraculously was able to retrieve my patient data from the crashed program and allowed me to have access to the records again. This is was a life saver as I had over 3 years worth of records. I cannot say enough about how happy I am with LiquidEHR for the software and the excellent service support. I mean--[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]--a support technician--even calls me sometimes just to ask if I need any thing with the software! Who does that in this day an age with support? That's is top-notch support that you cannot get anywhere else. As for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he really knows LiquidEHR product and capability. His ability to tailor the software to my practice needs at a very affordable monthly fee, without requiring a contract, sold me on this product.

Pros

Best feature is the top-notch and available technical support. All EMR/EHRs have glitches and quirkiness that can be overcome with time with a learning curve. But LiquidEHR has very accessible technicians who are very available on the phone and via remote connection to help. I never once was put on a hold or got a machine for technical support! My technical expert is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he's very patient, knowledgeable and professional. They even provide support on Saturdays for emergency. Customizable software packaging was excellent! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], in the Sales Department, listened well to my needs of a small business and tailored the EHR program. He was not pushy and offered different solutions to what I need without paying for services or functions that I don't use. A lot other EHR software companies offer one-size fit all and you end up paying a huge monthly fee for many functions that you do not need or use. Even as my small optometry practice changed and I need to add more features such as more communication & recall with patients, migrating from the stand-alone LiquidEHR on my sole computer to a web/cloub-based EHR, and a more self-booking calendar, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took time to explain the features and options available to me. Not only that, but he supports small businesses and gave me the most affordable total package that he could that tailors to my need. I am extremely happy with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for going out of his way to make it affordable for me to stay in practice.

Cons

The software seems busy and overwhelming at first as it is very comprehensive with lots of features. However, you don't have to use them all. The tabs for sections can be a little confusing as when you click on one tab, it changes the order of the tabs, thus making it more time-consuming to go back to the original tab(s) that you were on.

Eyefinity EHR

Reasons for choosing Liquid EHR

Reasons for switching to Liquid EHR

My previous EHR software crashed and that company went out of business.

Smooth transition from paper to EHR

Easily find info. on patients and being able to generate quality reports to physicians .

Pros

Fast learning curve that lead to transitioning my 35+ year practice modality with relevative ease. Fast response time for tech. issues.

Cons

An easier way to input Rx'es....less pointing and clicking. Should be able to print from refraction tab. Highlighted major visual acuities( 20/40 should be bigger than 20/40-2) Larger range of values in cataract values( sometimes a cataract is in between a 2+ and a 3+.... ie. 2++.

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. McDaniel, Thank you so much for your review! I hope our support took care of your issue, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Best Support@liquidehr.com

Jose

April 2022

Great software!

Liquid has helped a lot with patient flow and communicating with other healthcare providers, ie eFaxing. Also great with reminders which helps with low no show rate.

Pros

I love this software especially the eFax capability.

Cons

The only downside is the contact lens brand names need to be updated more often, otherwise great software.

Reasons for switching to Liquid EHR

Compulink was not as up to date as LiquidEHR especially during the home quarantine in 2020 due to COVID.

Byron

December 2021

Great EHR

Excellent- thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to you and staff

Pros

Really easy to use, great value compared to other EHRs and customer service reliable and quick to answer back with any issues.

Cons

None- for our office that did not use a optical this software did an excellent job.

Paula

Liquid EHR is intuitive and easy to use.

I am able to use Liguid EHR without getting bogged down at the computer. I don't need the tech support often but when I do they are friendly and helpful. I prefer this EMR over other ones that I have used because it is easy to use, quick, intuitive and the printed exams are well done. The developers are open to suggestions and sometimes incorporate the recommendations.

Pros

It is intuitive and easy to use. It does not print fields that does not contain information so when you print the exam it is two to three pages long, easy to read and succinct. The scanned documents feature makes it easy and quick to read the documents and scanned images and it is not difficult. There are drawings for anterior segment and posterior segment. It is fast to make spectacle, contact and pharmaceutical Rxs. It is also easy to edit the drop down lists. It saves the data quickly and you can navigate throughout the program/pages quickly. It coordinates well with APEX EDI for submitting insurance claims.

Cons

The builder for the visual fields, OCT, photography is cumbersome and does not print. I record that information in the notes section instead. I wish I could cut and paste in the Plan section. It does not have letter writing capability yet but I hear that the developers are releasing it soon.

Weston

User friendly/ Easy company to work with

More accurate and complete record keeping . The ability to bill electronically all patients seen that day. Easy to print summary for communication with primary care doctors

Pros

Easy to use, Up and running after few days. It also has a medical code helper to make sure if you are using a certain procedure code that you have the supporting documentation to bill that level. It will alert you to what additional testing needs to be done to keep you in compliance

Cons

Finding diagnostic codes is cumbersome, and I have some difficulty reviewing back through previous records. But I may be doing something wrong or haven't found shortcuts that others may know. So I am having to go back through several screens in order to find what I need

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Mangold, Thank you so much for your review! I hope our support took care of your issue, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Best Support@liquidehr.com

Debra

Like this product and company very much

it is a very efficient way to maintain patient records, good customer support and response time

Pros

easy to navigate and did everything I needed it to do

Cons

occasionally had some printing/scanning issues

RevolutionEHR

Reasons for choosing Liquid EHR

more cost effective and easier to use

Marc

Does exactly what I want it to do. Practical, functional, Inexpensive

Easy to use, great price, even better customer support The software is not very flashy, and can seem to have a lot of tabs, which my staff sometimes have a hard time (initially) using, but really, it's easy to use the more you use it.

Pros

Great Customer Support! I call and almost ALWAYS speak to someone who can help right then. If I don't get anyone, they usually call back within 30 minutes. Easy to use software. I find it easier than others I've tried and used. priced great! All-inclusive program I can use to keep track of pt demographics, exams, and billing.

Cons

Sometimes this software will give random errors where I have to close and reopen the software.

Easy to use, rarely necessary to use support (but great when needed), awesome value for money.

Great value for the money. Easy to maintain accurate patient records electronically. Not as full-featured as other EMR suites, but easily meets my needs for my solo optometry practice.

Pros

Awesome value for the money. Not as full-featured as other EMR suites, but great for my solo practice.

Kenneth

I switched from a big name EHR to LiquidEHR after 8 years. Overall, I'm glad I did.

Pros

Customer service has been kept excellent! They take comments seriously and address update requests frequently. Training new employees only takes a matter of hours instead of weeks like the other system.

Cons

There's a lot of clicking to complete a chart. Some things could auto-fill better like auto recalls and auto coding to make exams faster. Exam files take awhile to open.

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Chiu, Thank you so much for your review! I hope our support took care of your issue, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime, Also, your feedback has been added to our development schedule. Best Support@liquidehr.com

Gerard

Very simple system to use

Pros

Easy to use; very accessible customer service. My relief doctors are capable of learning the system quickly

Cons

Too many updates. Every time there is an update, it causes other problems to my network, like scanning

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Stafford, Thank you so much for your review, and I hope our support took care of your scanning issue. As for updates, we always try our best to make sure it goes through rigorous testing before it goes out as a release. Best, Support@liquidehr.com

Sonia

Garrido, OD

I have had a rewarding business relationship with LiquidEHR. They care to make sure my business is running smoothly and to answer all my questions with an amazing support team.

Pros

I really appreciated the training provided to learn how to use LiquidEHR, the organized and simplified software, and the speedy help and continual support provided anytime it was needed.

Cons

Throughout the usage of LiquidEHR, there were mild improvements to be made specific to my medical field. LiquidEHR was always ready to listen and quickly address the change for a better, faster, and simplified experience.

Lawrence

After a couple of tries everything becomes an easy flow

cleaned up my office from unnecessary paper clutter

Pros

I like the fact that I can have the option of having multiple exams open at the same time, and the ease of accessing the previous exams for the same patient. customer support is always there to help

Cons

a lot of screens to go threw, and the previous information doesn't automatically upload to the new exam created. have to input it.

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Haddad Thank you so much for you review, the ability to move data forward from previous exam is available in our system, by now our support had shown you how it works. Best Support@liquidehr.com

Replied December 2017

It was easy to set up..customer service was great throughout set up and usage.

Easy to ensure compliance and better record keeping, steering away from paper. Works well whether in big or small office.

Pros

The software was very good in terms of making sure all information was recorded correctly, including what O/C level to bill based on case history and exam procedures/findings. Support was fantastic. Set Up was easy. Cost was not prohibitive. No extended contract was required.

Cons

Some trouble incorporating patient's insurance with the actual billing process via the software...we essentially did billing a different way in the beginning. That was not the reason we started the EMR system anyways. LiquidEHR was so nicely specific to the eyecare delivery process.

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Spellicy Thank you so much for your review! I hope our support took care of your issue, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Best Support@liquidehr.com

Margarita

I have had Liquid now for 2 years and have been amazingly satisfied with the software.

Pros

The ease of use from old charts to current charts, meaning you can go back and forth easily. Customer service is always amazing and very quick to respond. There has never been a glitch that they could fix in a matter of seconds so that I can continue my patient flow!

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Paterson, Thank you so much for your review! please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Best Support@liquidehr.com 1-866-618-1531 Ext 2

Replied January 2018

Laura

Great software, very easy to learn.

I have been using this software since May 2015 and have no plans to change.

Pros

Excellent support staff, they respond quickly. Software is laid out in a basic, flowing format, and even my associates with little help from me, can navigate this system.

Cons

Not really much of a problem, at times, freezes up or slows down. I still find coding for ICD10 difficult to navigate through.

Meredith

Very positive

Pros

Great value . Perfect for new office . Love the monthly payment option without big upfront expense

Cons

Time-consuming to complete record. Will not let you go off script . For example , Trace is not an option in slit lamp exam

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Bomse, Thank you so much for your review! I hope our support took care of your issue, Also, we have added your feedback to our development schedule. Best Support@liquidehr.com

walter

Excellent customer service support

Pros

No upfront cost Easy to use I have used other more expensive programs that are much harder to learn

Cons

Sometimes doing accounts receivable tricky. Found if get an error on ou of pocket hard to fix. Pulling up diagnosis is sometimes also difficult

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Beckford Thank you so much for your review!, Also, I hope our support took care of your issues. Best Support@liquidehr.com

Jad

Wonderfully easy to use EHR with great support.

Pros

Easy to use with responsive support staff and the price point is amazing. I searched for over a year until I found Liquid and couldnt be happier. A major bonus is their cloud option avoiding the need for servers.

Cons

There is one exam template and no way to just add a glasses or contact lens Rx without creating a whole new exam.

Melissa

Good

Pros

It is easy to use! It saved time when imputing an order in and is detailed oriented. I really like that there is usually always a solution to any questions I have.

Cons

There are things like how the receipt is laid out for the patient makes them confused. Instead of showing discounts or what they paid next to each item can confuse people.

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Wichelman, Thank you so much for your review! I hope our support took care of your issue, and please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Best Support@liquidehr.com

Thomas

Pros

Simplicity, easy to go from screen to screen, well payed out. Have had few technical issues in 5 years. Attested to meaningful use part 1.

Cons

Wasn't robust enough to use at my Private practice where I have inventory etc. works great for corporate office exam only

Maria

Great customer service

Pros

Great with equipment integration. Affordable great recall . I'm glad I got this system right away compared to others

Response from Liquid EHR

Dr. Sampalis, Thank you so much for your review! please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Best Support@liquidehr.com 1-866-618-1531 Ext 2

Replied January 2018

Emily

Perfect solution to file patient data.

We love how easy it is to use the software, and store patient data that is easy accessible.

Pros

Ease of use is one of the best features of this software. I was able to learn the in's and outs of this software easily in less than a month.

Cons

The VERY occasional glitch is my least favorite part of the software. But the support team is excellent at helping us in a timely manner and very professional.

Manuel

Best Software by far

I'm recommending this program to other optometrists and ophthalmologists. That's how good this software is!

Pros

Easy to learn and use, best staff to deal with, best price for all what you get in comparison with other software

Cons

There's really no cons with this software or their crew, you can give your comments about the software, if any. Also, the crew will make sure to take your ideas into consideration.

Liquid EHR