• Pros

• "I like that each day is broken down per DOS. Very easy to read and understand. Easy to make changes and correct errors. "

• "It is easy to use and you can pull up frequently used exercises and treatments."

• "easy to learn and navigate. A safety secure program."

• Cons

• "Some times we have problems regarding how slow the system gets at times. but when cutomer support is contacted, they do their best to resolve the problem."

• "Some upfront work that had to be done to interface, however once that is all done. It works like a charm. "

• "Switching from redoc classic to the xfit my appointments from classic didn't tranfer over and i had to put my appointments mannnualy. Getting the ins and outs the normal stuff in transitioning."

Browse ReDoc powered by xfit Reviews

Marcie from Mason District Hospital

ReDoc powered by xfit is an awesome Outpatient EMR for Therapy-PT, OT, and ST

I have been very pleased with my overall experience with ReDoc xfit. They keep you current with all of their updates and releases on a regular basis. That is truly appreciated from a manager stand point. Our therapy staff here a very pleased with this EMR.

Pros

I think ReDoc xfit platform/EMR people stay current on the rules and regulations and make quick turn around time for their upgrades and releases. ReDoc xfit listens to their customers and take action as/when needed and prioritize their working model as such. They bring on vendors to support and make their EMR one of the best EMR's out there for Therapy Services in my opinion. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to implementing Telehealth soon! Thank you!

Nancy from Ballad Health

REDOC

Pros

special features like alerts/reminders for therapist; 10th visit and dollar tracking for Medicare patients.

Cons

some features like "finalizing" seemed redundant; some confusion on multiple treatment cycles getting set up.

Reasons for Choosing ReDoc powered by xfit

special features like reminders and tracking

Anna from Arnot Health at Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital

Customer support nightmare

We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!

Pros

Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.

Cons

Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.

Pamela from Beauregard Physical Therapy Clinc, INc.

ReDoc Features

My overall experience with the software has been an easy transformation from our old program to ReDoc, I was very nervous at first, but after I was shown how user friendly it was I was very relived at how easy it was. I really like the batch printing is nice to use for patients that I have to send weekly progress notes to insurance companies. Customer service support is very helpful when we need them..

Pros

I like the easiness of scheduling patients. Doing batch printing of progress notes for worker's comp, insurance companies & etc. the easiness of putting in patient information, authorizations & insurance information. Also they way it keeps up with number of visits patient have to help us not to go over the allotted amount.

Cons

Jerome from physical therapy & sports rehab

Great product

Pros

They are always updating and simple to use

Cons

There are some lag times, issues with billing

Cost

Phil from Avera Therapy

ReDoc for Therapy

The ReDoc team has been awesome to work with. We have ReDoc interfaced with two versions of Meditech. The interface is seamless, we have 500 users on a single data base. The documentation across our system has never been more current as it is now on ReDoc Xfit.

Pros

Web based and customizable at the user level. Also like the PDF reports which look nice and are easy to read. It is fully interfaced with our underlying EMR system.

Cons

The need to copy/paste from previous notes. Liked the checkbox feature from the previous classic version of ReDoc better

Tammy from CMC Therapy Services

redoc user for several years

customer service is hit or miss not that we are under nethealth.

Pros

it has a lot of options for your documentation, it carries over pertinent information and has a lot of managerial options.

Cons

can be overwhelming with all of the options you have, I wish we had more control in what carried over from eval/re-eval to notes

Marion from Pittsville Therapy Services

enjoyable

I really love the people on the phones. This company is so caring that they sent me flowers when I finished my cancer treatments. Who does that?! Yes, I cried.

Pros

I enjoy the speed of billing and posting.

Cons

It is very hard to delete something once it is in there.

The owner chose it.

Shawna from Physical Therapy

Medical documentation

Pros

Cons

I wish we had the ability to click and print multiple documents at one time. Very time consuming to open and print each DOS individually. Also I would like the ability to be able to reprocess the Eval instead of just the DOS. Maybe a multiple button resubmit for incorrect DOI or body parts.

Ronn from Rebound Physical Therapy / Sports & Fitness

ReDoc For Physical Therapy

ReDoc has been great to see at a glance the scheduling, billing and documentation modules.

Pros

Worksheet flow and integration of different work modules.

Cons

There was a significant amount of training to understand the new system.

Reasons for Choosing ReDoc powered by xfit

ReDoc offered seamless transition to their product.

Christopher from Inglewood Physical Therapy, PS

ReDoc works well and is relialbe.

Pros

1. Overall ease of use has been good once you get use to the work flow and the updates have been minimally disruptive . 2. Tech support is good once you have the right person. (See below). 3. Ability to interface with our billing program has been a big plus for us.

Cons

1. Obtaining support from the right technician has been tricky or "hit & miss". Over the years, I've been able to request the right person to fix the issue. 2. Billing in the past has been problematic such that we still mail in a printed check. When we attempted to set up EFT 2 years ago, it was completely mishandled and took over 7 months to resolve such that our bookkeeper is leery about attempting to set up EFT again. 3. Too many "boxes" to fill in can make using ReDoc cumbersome.

Ryan from Physical Therapy Today

We were involved in the beta testing for this product and continue to use the software.

Pros

Flexibility, web based, easily modifiable/adaptability to your clinic procedures, readily accessible feedbacks to Redoc staff, regular updates performed by Redoc, security measures, flexible and adaptable work flows for evals and treatments, Redoc and Net Health have a good infrastructure for communication and resolution of issues. Our therapists enjoy using the software.

Cons

Updates are based off the greater good of all customers so changes may or may not benefit your facility, integrates best with Redoc's billing and front office software which may lead to some integration issues if your facility is already using another billing software.

JACQUE from Augusta Physical Therapy

Positive experience, awesome support, feel very confident when my claims leave the office-A+++

Can be accessed on the web from any location. Once all systems are in place, it is very easy to use. In 6 months, I continue to feel confident that my claims are transmitted quickly and correctly. My turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks. I used another system for 19 years and hands down, this one has it beat many times over. The support is great and I never have to wait too long for someone to get back in touch with me.

Pros

Web based to work from home, vacation, wherever/NetHealthU/great support/easy to use. Transition went smoothly as I didn't need to bring everything over from my old medical software. Applying payments can go quickly and accurately. Once you have all your background information in place, patient entry can be smooth and accurate.

Cons

Not too many cons I have run into - few little glitches but they were usually my misunderstanding. The only one I encounter is in scheduling. You have the option to generate a paper reminder after determining the date and time, and after that is printed, I give it to the patient and forget to come back and click submit, which results in the patient not getting on the schedule.

Nancy from Oakford Physical Therapy

Great Training

Pros

The training was excellent. Part on-line training, part one-on-one with a rep.

Cons

I haven't found a way to delete a claim after its been billed. Also, I haven't found a way to correct a payment that was entered incorrectly. Once its in the system that is it, I think.

Reasons for Choosing ReDoc powered by xfit

Redoc was recommended by PTOS as being a good replacement.

Brian from The Sideline

Great Product!

ReDoc has made us more efficient in providing excellent patient care and documenting our care. ReDoc makes it easier to meet regulatory guidelines and improves our internal communication within our organization.

Pros

Efficient, user-friendly, current and relevant.

Cons

Sometimes the software is slow to save data (happens a couple of times a day). My staff calls this the "spinning wheel of death."

Kimberly from Kelsar Physical Therapy

Practice Manager

The program is much easier to navigate and enter in charges.

Pros

easy to learn and navigate. A safety secure program.

Cons

When going to your work list and you have to click to find your next patient can sometimes be time consuming.

Reasons for Choosing ReDoc powered by xfit

Highly recomended by prior software company

Hannah from Abercrombie Physical Therapy

Excellent Support

Customer service is always there when I have problems or questions!

Pros

It was easy to figure out and lots of options!

Cons

A few glitches in the system at times but nothing worth complaining about!

Barbara from Dynamic Physical Therapy Services

ReDoc Software

Pros

I found that this software is very user friendly. Functions are easy to manipulate. If there is ever a problem with ReDoc, the Tech Support Team is very knowledgeable. I also like that I am able to work at home when necessary.

Cons

The only thing I've experienced were some latency issues

sherry from avera

I use this daily

Pros

It is easy to use and you can pull up frequently used exercises and treatments.

Cons

Vital signs are hard to find on daily notes.

Aaron from Performance Plus Rehabilitation Center

ReDoc review

Pros

Very thorough degree of documentation with specific areas to document most any condition. It gives good value to any documentation with great final documents created that are easy to read and understand

Cons

Requires a large degree of redundancy when performing evaluations, re-evaluations, discharge summaries. You have to basically create 3 separate notes when performing a more exhaustive evaluation instead of it all being on one form. Does add time and burden to documentation.

Fay from ITC at Upson Regional Medical

REDOC REVIEW

Pros

It is easy to use and has reminders built in for therapists and scedulers

Cons

Transition time at upgrades and a facility with tight security and firewalls. We have to deal with several people on both sides getting it operational. That is a facility issue not REDOC. We love it.

Jacqueline from Innovative Therapy Concepts

My experience with Redoc usage

Pros

I like how it is simple and only a click of a button to schedule a patient. Also, its so easy to change the status of a patient. An example would be from a new evaluation to an established patient.

Cons

When hovering over the calendar, it is too easy to make it skip a month or more away. Also, sometimes its hard to tell what day I'm actually looking at.

Lisa from TOP Rehab Services

Redoc for x-fit

Pros

redoc has a lot of features and you can have billing, documentation, scheduling, appt reminders all in the same program

Cons

but i think their reports need to be able to integrate information from the scheduling/documentation and the billing systems cause that is how our old system worked and it gave fully billing info based on visits and therapists etc. Also you have to email problems and initially don't get to talk to a person but we have with persistence made some head way to make this happen and their support seems to be improving

Ileana from Physical Therapy Specialties, LLC

Billing

We are very satisfied with the overall experience that ReDoc powered by xfit has provided us.

Pros

The billing software is user friendly. The monthly financial reports are easy to read. It has help us to spend up the weekly payment posting for us.

Cons

The adjustments of payment sometimes can be confusing.

Phil from Avera Therapy

From one Therapist to another

Everyone I have met at Nethealth from top to bottom is a pleasure to work with.

Pros

This product is customizable to the facility and down to the individual user. It has individual workflows that can be specific to each therapist's practice. You can bill from any note and your documentation, scheduling, and reports are all integrated into one application. There is also specific enhanced content in it for speech and OT as well as for the pediatric population.

Cons

A little bit overwhelming at first with respect to initial set up but the Nethealth staff is awesome to work with and they walk you through the process.

Brad from Gwinnett Medical Center

Good Product

Pros

If you undergo proper training with this product, you will be able to utilize many features which will decrease documentation time.

Cons

The software can run slowly, especially during "high traffic" times.

Cheri from Center for Pediatric Rehabilitation

The ReDoc team is awesome to work with!!!

Time savings - this program is very easy to use and it takes less time doing the same job the last program did. Everything we need in one place! The dashboard is a great asset. You can do and find so much from this one place in the program.

Pros

The program is all you need for billing, scheduling and electronic medical records - and it works seamlessly together. The software is easy to use, very functional and our transition team was outstanding! The technical support team members are very knowledgeable and quick to get you answers to your questions.

shari from jagone physical therapy

Ease of use

Pros

The program was easy to use but did not give as many benefits as WebPT so I switched programs.

Cons

not as many perks with the software. it had some bugs at the end of using it. it was uploaded and saved online

NORMA from Medical Practice

timely response

but I am very happy with Redoc, it's easy to learn and use very helpful. it's step by step service

Pros

I always get quick responses when I need help at an instant, only when internet is slow is when it's not as fast, but all in all it's super quick

Cons

the only times that it's bad, is when the internet is slow, which is usually during lunch. but after or before you do get your response

Myra from Aberdeen Physical Therapy

Transitioning

Customer Rep and the entire team has helped me immensely. I

Pros

Easy to read and the support team has been helping staff and myself immensely and immediately. The transitioning team has provided me staff with excellent service and consideration.

Lisa from TOP Rehab Services

This product was sold to me promising to save me staffand money. I have had to hire another person tip be able tip get my billing out a job that used to take one person knee day note takes twerp at least 3 days

My Staff has asked me after only almost a year with this program if we could please change to something else... very discouraging.

Pros

That billing scheduling and documentation are in one system, and that it is cloud based so we don't have to use a server

Cons

everything they do an update over the weekend some other functionality particularly in the billing system gets messed up and doesn't work or they take away something that was working week fire your clinic. This causes great staff frustration and initially cash flow issues. You cannot get problems solved in a timely manner and they want you to email it in and then try to solve by email rather than having a person you can talk to. Plus you never get the same person so you constantly have to re-explain things. The billing and documentation system do not produce reports that can pull information from both. For example you cannot run a report that shows you number of patient visits per insurance type like bcbs or wc etc.

Doug from InBody Chiropractic

It's time to re-evaluate your therapy software

Helped us a lot more

Pros

This allows us now to do so many more things that we previously could not do with our software. Look at what you have now and compare

Cons

For me, it was a little complicated at times and a pretty steep learning curve but maybe I'm too old

Kierston from Middle Georgia Orthopaedics

Redoc Review

Pros

This System makes it very easy to input patient information and easy for therapists to access patients information and input patient treatment notes.

Cons

the thing I dislike the least about this product is that it runs slowly.

NATALIE from COOPER & BUSH PHYSICAL THERAPY

BUSINESS MANAGER

Pros

Documentation is easy for my clinical staff; enjoy fax feature; ease of use for clinicians; reports lacking somewhate

Cons

not super happy with billing module; reports are lacking to my expectations but I may reevaluate the billing in the future

Lindsey from Middle Georgia Orthopaedic

Redoc Review

Pros

I like that the Redoc System consolidates/links up information with other systems that we use which makes it easier to use.

Cons

It runs slow. Sometimes when you input something you cannot go back and change it. For instance, if you mark something as OT rather than PT you cannot go back to change it.

Bryan from Iberia Therapy Services

Easy to use with a little practice, customer support has been excellent.

I recommend X-fit for outpt PT clinics, working great for our clinic.

Pros

Excellent flow, able to customize many features to speed up charting. Extensive functional assessment tools built in to system, very easy to learn and use.

Cons

Tutorials addressed functions that our clinic does not need/use, a little tedious to watch all videos.

M from Innovative Therapy Concepts

2.5

September 2016

ReDoc - Great for reporting, but can be slow...

Pros

ReDoc continuously releases updates and takes the feedback from their customers to create a better product.

Cons

Speed. The product is slow, and they have said their are working on ways to increase speed. I have not noticed a difference yet, but they say they are working on it.

Sean from Performing Arts Physical Therapy

does everything I need it to do and the switch from PTOS was relatively easy

Make my professional life easier

Pros

Able to do what I need to do to get my paperwork done fast and easy learning curve was small. So happy with the program

Cons

a few minor issue related to what PTOS did and what this software isn't able to do but it does it in other ways so not a real issue

Mi from QTAH

Xfit is not ready for market, functionality that is promised but not currently available.

Pros

All the promised functionality and its potential. In demonstrations it looks fantastic but does live up to promises.

Cons

Constant delays in implementation due to updates, functionality problems, and billing component does not work correctly.

Sharon from ARHS

Scheduler

Pros

Very easy to use and understand. The color coded appointments are great to let you know at a glance.

Cons

The scheduler has a "twitch" on one facility location. The screen bounces up and down until you widen the screen and then it stops. Might be an IT issue.