What are Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to read and the support team has been helping staff and myself immensely and immediately. The transitioning team has provided me staff with excellent service and consideration."
  • icon"The features are easy to use and it interfaces with our other programs. The price point is great for a small private practice."
  • icon"And also being able to connect from anywhere is nice."
  • icon"Unexpected loss of documentation. There are some glitches within the system."
  • icon"The only times that it's bad, is when the internet is slow, which is usually during lunch. But after or before you do get your response."
  • icon"Not too many cons I have run into - few little glitches but they were usually my misunderstanding. The only one I encounter is in scheduling."

Browse all Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient Reviews

• Have you used Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient and would like to share your experience with others?

Marcie

ReDoc powered by xfit is an awesome Outpatient EMR for Therapy-PT, OT, and ST

I have been very pleased with my overall experience with ReDoc xfit. They keep you current with all of their updates and releases on a regular basis. That is truly appreciated from a manager stand point. Our therapy staff here a very pleased with this EMR.

Pros

I think ReDoc xfit platform/EMR people stay current on the rules and regulations and make quick turn around time for their upgrades and releases. ReDoc xfit listens to their customers and take action as/when needed and prioritize their working model as such. They bring on vendors to support and make their EMR one of the best EMR's out there for Therapy Services in my opinion. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to implementing Telehealth soon! Thank you!

Cons

Some upfront work that had to be done to interface, however once that is all done. It works like a charm.

Reasons for switching to Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

We upgraded to ReDoc xfit for the added bells and whistles.

Pamela

ReDoc Features

My overall experience with the software has been an easy transformation from our old program to ReDoc, I was very nervous at first, but after I was shown how user friendly it was I was very relived at how easy it was. I really like the batch printing is nice to use for patients that I have to send weekly progress notes to insurance companies. Customer service support is very helpful when we need them..

Pros

I like the easiness of scheduling patients. Doing batch printing of progress notes for worker's comp, insurance companies & etc. the easiness of putting in patient information, authorizations & insurance information. Also they way it keeps up with number of visits patient have to help us not to go over the allotted amount.

Cons

Some times we have problems regarding how slow the system gets at times. but when cutomer support is contacted, they do their best to resolve the problem.

Reasons for switching to Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

It was out dated for our office.

Anna

Customer support nightmare

We have used ReDoc at our outpatient rehab clinic for nearly 4 years now. We are part of a larger health system and all of our outpatient sites use the same program, which is helpful for all our Therapists who may work at more than 1 site as everything is easily kept uniform from one site to the next. However we have had issues with the system being slow from the very beginning and whenever we have trouble with the program that is not related to our network there is not much our IT department can do to fix it for us. We have found the customer service at ReDoc to be awful. It takes a long time to get any resolution to problems once we have an issue, if at all. Working in a busy clinic we rely on our EMR for everything as we do not keep paper charts of all documentation. If our program is not working then we cannot provide a high quality of care to our patient's and we get behind on all our documentation, trying to play catch up for the rest of the week. It's frustrating!

Pros

Ease of use. It makes more detailed documentation easier for our Therapists and more efficient. Billing is easier and we like that it gives alerts when modifiers are required.

Cons

Double documentation on eval, re-eval, and discharge days as you are not able to bill from the assessments. Customer support through ReDoc has been terrible and we often have to wait a long time to get someone to look at the issue we are having and fix it for us. Which typically means we have a day or more of notes and documentation to catch up on. Also the speed is slow, especially when we have a lot of Therapists that are all trying to use the system at the same time.

Phil

Nethealth Therapy (ReDoc) - excellent efficient choice for outpatient therapy.

We meet on a regular basis with the Nethealth team and development staff and they are very receptive to the numerous product improvement ideas we suggest.

Pros

The Nethealth integration team was amazing. Our notes are in EMR within minutes and our charges are in our billing software almost instantly. It has direct integration with the FOTO Outcomes system with a single sign on in ReDoc. Compliance is built in with multiple alerts. One of the great features is regularly scheduled updates similar to IOS software updates that provide fixes and enhancements.

Cons

Would like to have integration with alternative exercise software.

Reasons for choosing Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

At the time, ReDoc provided the widest range of device options, web based options, and the ongoing operating expenses were less than some of the competition.

Katy

Owner/Therapist

We have had this product since 2006-2007 and love.

Pros

Cons

It does not do my paperwork for me. But it does provide templates that are easy to use.

WebPT

Reasons for choosing Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

Ease of use and price point.

Christopher

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

ReDoc works well and is relialbe.

Pros

1. Overall ease of use has been good once you get use to the work flow and the updates have been minimally disruptive . 2. Tech support is good once you have the right person. (See below). 3. Ability to interface with our billing program has been a big plus for us.

Cons

1. Obtaining support from the right technician has been tricky or "hit & miss". Over the years, I've been able to request the right person to fix the issue. 2. Billing in the past has been problematic such that we still mail in a printed check. When we attempted to set up EFT 2 years ago, it was completely mishandled and took over 7 months to resolve such that our bookkeeper is leery about attempting to set up EFT again. 3. Too many "boxes" to fill in can make using ReDoc cumbersome.

Nancy

REDOC

Pros

special features like alerts/reminders for therapist; 10th visit and dollar tracking for Medicare patients.

Cons

some features like "finalizing" seemed redundant; some confusion on multiple treatment cycles getting set up.

Reasons for choosing Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

special features like reminders and tracking

Tammy

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

redoc user for several years

customer service is hit or miss not that we are under nethealth.

Pros

it has a lot of options for your documentation, it carries over pertinent information and has a lot of managerial options.

Cons

can be overwhelming with all of the options you have, I wish we had more control in what carried over from eval/re-eval to notes

Shawna

Medical documentation

Pros

I like that each day is broken down per DOS. Very easy to read and understand. Easy to make changes and correct errors.

Cons

I wish we had the ability to click and print multiple documents at one time. Very time consuming to open and print each DOS individually. Also I would like the ability to be able to reprocess the Eval instead of just the DOS. Maybe a multiple button resubmit for incorrect DOI or body parts.

Holli

ReDoc review

?

Pros

Great set up for SNF and integration with PCC

Cons

Wish it had a better set up for outpt services

?

Jerome

Great product

Pros

They are always updating and simple to use

Cons

There are some lag times, issues with billing

WebPT

Cost

Ryan

We were involved in the beta testing for this product and continue to use the software.

Pros

Flexibility, web based, easily modifiable/adaptability to your clinic procedures, readily accessible feedbacks to Redoc staff, regular updates performed by Redoc, security measures, flexible and adaptable work flows for evals and treatments, Redoc and Net Health have a good infrastructure for communication and resolution of issues. Our therapists enjoy using the software.

Cons

Updates are based off the greater good of all customers so changes may or may not benefit your facility, integrates best with Redoc's billing and front office software which may lead to some integration issues if your facility is already using another billing software.

Nancy

Great Training

Pros

The training was excellent. Part on-line training, part one-on-one with a rep.

Cons

I haven't found a way to delete a claim after its been billed. Also, I haven't found a way to correct a payment that was entered incorrectly. Once its in the system that is it, I think.

Reasons for choosing Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

Redoc was recommended by PTOS as being a good replacement.

Company discontinuing product

JACQUE

Positive experience, awesome support, feel very confident when my claims leave the office-A+++

Can be accessed on the web from any location. Once all systems are in place, it is very easy to use. In 6 months, I continue to feel confident that my claims are transmitted quickly and correctly. My turnaround time is usually 2-3 weeks. I used another system for 19 years and hands down, this one has it beat many times over. The support is great and I never have to wait too long for someone to get back in touch with me.

Pros

Web based to work from home, vacation, wherever/NetHealthU/great support/easy to use. Transition went smoothly as I didn't need to bring everything over from my old medical software. Applying payments can go quickly and accurately. Once you have all your background information in place, patient entry can be smooth and accurate.

Cons

Not too many cons I have run into - few little glitches but they were usually my misunderstanding. The only one I encounter is in scheduling. You have the option to generate a paper reminder after determining the date and time, and after that is printed, I give it to the patient and forget to come back and click submit, which results in the patient not getting on the schedule.

Brian

Great Product!

ReDoc has made us more efficient in providing excellent patient care and documenting our care. ReDoc makes it easier to meet regulatory guidelines and improves our internal communication within our organization.

Pros

Efficient, user-friendly, current and relevant.

Cons

Sometimes the software is slow to save data (happens a couple of times a day). My staff calls this the "spinning wheel of death."

Kimberly

Practice Manager

The program is much easier to navigate and enter in charges.

Pros

easy to learn and navigate. A safety secure program.

Cons

When going to your work list and you have to click to find your next patient can sometimes be time consuming.

Reasons for choosing Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

Highly recomended by prior software company

Ptos sold out to redoc

Marion

enjoyable

I really love the people on the phones. This company is so caring that they sent me flowers when I finished my cancer treatments. Who does that?! Yes, I cried.

Pros

I enjoy the speed of billing and posting.

Cons

It is very hard to delete something once it is in there.

The owner chose it.

They dropped us.

Jisselle

Excellent

It benefit a lot of whole work flow.

Pros

The process and set up of the software is so easy to manage and understand. Being the administrator of Integrated Hospice helps me a lot of lessen my work load especially when we have a new hire staff to educate and train with the software.

Cons

So far all aspect of the software has been met.

Hannah

Excellent Support

Customer service is always there when I have problems or questions!

Pros

It was easy to figure out and lots of options!

Cons

A few glitches in the system at times but nothing worth complaining about!

Ronn

ReDoc For Physical Therapy

ReDoc has been great to see at a glance the scheduling, billing and documentation modules.

Pros

Worksheet flow and integration of different work modules.

Cons

There was a significant amount of training to understand the new system.

Reasons for choosing Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

ReDoc offered seamless transition to their product.

Reasons for switching to Net Health Therapy for Hospital Outpatient

They no longer provided service / product.

Barbara

ReDoc Software

Pros

I found that this software is very user friendly. Functions are easy to manipulate. If there is ever a problem with ReDoc, the Tech Support Team is very knowledgeable. I also like that I am able to work at home when necessary.

Cons

The only thing I've experienced were some latency issues

Joni

EASY TO USE

NO PROBLEMS

Pros

I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE INTUITIVE PROGRAMMING !

Cons

I HAVEN'T EXPERIENCED ANYTHING I DIDN'T LIKE

sherry

I use this daily

Pros

It is easy to use and you can pull up frequently used exercises and treatments.

Cons

Vital signs are hard to find on daily notes.

Aaron

ReDoc review

Pros

Very thorough degree of documentation with specific areas to document most any condition. It gives good value to any documentation with great final documents created that are easy to read and understand

Cons

Requires a large degree of redundancy when performing evaluations, re-evaluations, discharge summaries. You have to basically create 3 separate notes when performing a more exhaustive evaluation instead of it all being on one form. Does add time and burden to documentation.

Cheryl

Optima Software

Great customer support

Pros

Compliance and regulatory changes staying current

Cons

Unexpected loss of documentation. There are some glitches within the system

Compliance