All Net Health Reviews

Christina

Mental Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Alternative EMR to Epic

I used the system for almost 2 years and the training sessions really help you to understand how to perform what you need to do on it.

PROS

The software has security features that EPIC does not have the current capabilities to perform.

CONS

There are at times a few more steps to get certain processes done that not all EMR's require, however the system is easy to undo any mistakes that are done.

Pamela

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

ReDoc Features

My overall experience with the software has been an easy transformation from our old program to ReDoc, I was very nervous at first, but after I was shown how user friendly it was I was very relived at how easy it was. I really like the batch printing is nice to use for patients that I have to send weekly progress notes to insurance companies. Customer service support is very helpful when we need them..

PROS

I like the easiness of scheduling patients. Doing batch printing of progress notes for worker's comp, insurance companies & etc. the easiness of putting in patient information, authorizations & insurance information. Also they way it keeps up with number of visits patient have to help us not to go over the allotted amount.

CONS

Some times we have problems regarding how slow the system gets at times. but when cutomer support is contacted, they do their best to resolve the problem.

Reasons for switching to Net Health

It was out dated for our office.

Katie

Reviewed November 2020

Too many Features Don't Work

Ever since the company was purchased by Net Health, when I call support most times it keeps ringing, and then a message comes on that there is no one to take your call and the call hangs up. When you email the support team the emails don't get a response for weeks. The quality of support team went down significantly, there are maybe two or three people on the whole team that actually know the software, the rest have no knowledge and obviously have not been trained, one told me they are supposed to learn as they go, so most of the time you end up wasting your time while they read a manual.

PROS

The software has a lot of features that, if working, would make it a wonderful tool. Unfortunately, most features are spit-out by the development team half-ready, so while marketing toots these features to potential customers, in reality, they don't work. During demo, marketing glosses over screenshots of how the features supposedly work, when you actually get to use the program, you get multiple errors and there is no support.

CONS

Reports are inconsistent, data on one report (like number of sessions provided) does not match data on another report, Optima tells me it's a glitch and cannot be resolved, which seems to be a common answer from their support team. So here, I have a Revenue analysis report that displays incorrect number of treatments provided.

Brenda

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2017

Makes rehab management in SNF much easier

I have used several versions of Casamba with different rehab companies. As a manager, the reports saved me time when my customers needed quick information. I have always felt that Casamba has been user friendly to use as a COTA and manager. How to setup and do the evals needs work, but I have always found it easier to use than Rehab Optima. Love the planner!!

PROS

The planner makes planning minutes and tracking ARD's much simpler. The reports aren't difficult to get to and are a quick way to get information for my clients. The alert system aids in making sure all documentation is thoroughly completed before closing and that it is completed in a timely manner within compliance.

CONS

The evaluations aren't as user friendly for the evaluating therapists. They have to choose their goals based on CPT codes and not just on what they want their functional goals to be.

Lisa

Medical Practice, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Chief Quality Officer

Overall, our experience with Optima has been a very positive one! The team at Optima is always pleasant and willingly to assist to address our needs. It's ability to integrate with our partners is an added plus and important feature! Continued enhancements will be needed in the changing market and Optima always provides opportunities to provide feedback and engage in the pilots.

PROS

Excellent adherence to regulatory guidelines with great support from help desk and deployment teams! Good engagement with customer!

CONS

Billing format is difficult to reconcile due to a lot of "add ons". Need enhanced appeals management for better tracking and reporting. System doesn't adequately address the needs for use with multiple business lines for contract companies such as HH and OP.

Sandy

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2017

Great support center

Our Company is not thrilled when we get notified of the all day meetings that pull out support staff. We suggest holding 2 meetings and have partial support staff available to take calls on meeting days.

PROS

Once therapist train on Optima Therapy it because very easy especially for therapy assistants. The scheduling portion is fantastic - love the Appointment book. The case management is easy. The projection area is a great asset to Optima Therapy

CONS

The servers drop more than we like. Not sure why the servers drop as often but causes alot of chaos for our staff. Ultimate Rehab has noticed more server issues in the last 6 months. Not sure why? Disappointed with the Ipad functionality. Our Company purchased Ipads for our facilities and Optima Therapy doesn't function well on Ipads any longer. The program freezes or drops when therapist are working on Ipads.

Brienne

Reviewed October 2020

Optima

Very good. The program itself is good and easy to use. Customer service generally responds quickly to resolve any issues.

PROS

This product is easy to navigate. It does not require a huge learning curve. I am able to quickly and effectively train staff on the use of this program.

CONS

To customize features it cost additional money. It also requires one to take time to plan out what would need customized. I wish that building to building Optima would just come with all the features needed and be the same for every facility.

Reason for choosing Net Health

This product seemed superior and easier to use.

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed August 2018

Optima HospiceSoft program review

PROS

I feel the Software is user friendly. I particularly appreciate the quick Feedback option where you can send an email with questions. Optima staff respond most often on the same day with a phone call. They are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure our questions are answered and understood. I appreciate they take the time to work with us on a one to one basis if necessary to solve any issues or concerns we may have.

CONS

At times I wish it could be more simplified. There seems to be repetitive layers that can be cumbersome to get through.

Elizabeth

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Therapy software review for SNF facilities

It is the best I personally have experienced. We are very satisfied.

PROS

The organization as well as staff support

CONS

I dont have any cons. It truly is a wonderful program.

Reasons for switching to Net Health

We need the electronic documentation to go with our billing program.

Joshlyn

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2023

Best customer service out there! Best EMR system ever!

When you call ask for [sensitive content hidden] ! Best Agents ive worked with!

PROS

They are always willing to go the extra mile to make sure our questions are answered and understood. The best feature when stuck is the "Fast support" I can share my screen and get to the exact issue that i am stuck on!

CONS

There are some features that glitch. But it gets fixed with just a phone call to Net health.

Deb

Commercial Real Estate, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed August 2018

The Optima Healthcare Solutions culture is second to none and it starts with their people!

Optima Healthcare Solutions is more than a software company. They are a partner to help us engage in the clinical and operational changes happening in our industry. They have created a consortium of clinicians to address various industry changes during this time of healthcare reform and they facilitate meaningful discussion around solutions they can help to offer us as we embrace these changes.

PROS

1. ALWAYS EVOLVING. Never complacent; the team works to stay on top of industry changes and ways to enhance the software to offer efficient and effective solutions to change 2. RESPONSIVE. The culture is about people taking care of people. Listening to our needs, concerns, questions and responding with solutions. 3. INQUISITIVE. Their developers and clinicians are always asking for feedback, showing their customers (US) their ideas and engaging us in the experience of development so we can help shape the ultimate software solution to a challenge.

CONS

HONESTLY. I can't think of a true con. In today's day and age of "I want it now", it's sometimes hard to wait for a new product to be completed, yet i love how they prioritize the industry change needs and then the "wish list" items.

Kristina

Reviewed September 2019

Rehab Optima Review

Overall Optima is a great program. I do love their customer support. They are always very helpful and respectful. With PDPM coming in the very near future, they have provided Numerous webinars and handouts to help us prepare for it. They are on top of any and all Medicare changes and educate and update as needed.

PROS

Ease of use. Numerous reports. Support and help whenever you need it. Keeps me updated on upcoming changes and updates regularly. Clinisign to allow our physicians to sign our evaluations electronically. Linked to Matrix and allows for a seamless flow of information from Optima to Matrix.

CONS

As with any software there are occasional glitches. Can be slow at times. Recently having trouble with the ClinSign alerting the physicians that they have things to sign.

Reason for choosing Net Health

I have used other products in the past such as Therapute and Optima is much more user friendly.

Brian

Reviewed February 2019

Optima Rocks!

I love the fact that the product owners, and clinical director, are so eager to speak to the customers, to gain insight in the needs of the customer, in order to meet their needs.

PROS

I love the support that is provided to my team, in regards to issues, that arise in day to day operations. The soft ware encourages/facilitates skilled and medically necessary documentation, to support the services provided to the elders we serve. Optima provides us with tools, that increase efficiency and effectiveness to provide more opportunities for patient care, the ultimate reason we do what we do.

CONS

Honestly, nickel and dime. there is always something extra... with an additional cost. we are all in business, and i respect that, however, i feel like every time i turn around, there is something else that costs an additional fee.

Nancy

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed April 2020

REDOC

PROS

special features like alerts/reminders for therapist; 10th visit and dollar tracking for Medicare patients.

CONS

some features like "finalizing" seemed redundant; some confusion on multiple treatment cycles getting set up.

Reason for choosing Net Health

special features like reminders and tracking

Clemente

Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed March 2023

Raving Reviews of Net Health

I am a happy user.

PROS

I love that the clinical pathway libraries allow our clinicians to focus on the patient with intuitive features that make sense for the therapists.

CONS

Net Health, like other large entities has grown at such a rapid pace, that the support structure needs some attention, with its expanding arm of business.

Reason for choosing Net Health

Initial structure and support team assuring transition would be smooth.

Reasons for switching to Net Health

Ever changing regulatory component.

Melani

Reviewed August 2022

Optima

I don’t even know where to start there are sooooo many negatives. My background: 30 years experience, working w therapy programs since late 90’s— and none made me consider quitting my job. Extraordinarily frustrating, tedious, time consuming program with glitches, circular glitches, no saves for a variety of different circumstances, consumes all of my attention to read the 4 or 5 size font lettering and visually screen the page for endless, mandatory boxes to click on, scrolling page right to left and top down — anything missed ( often inconsequential) will force me to go thru pages to find it. Yesterday had to write my saved notes twice bc my computer lost power—8- 10 minutes each note each time, eval takes min of 45 min computer time of 100% focus. I had to leave twice my work bc I wasted so much time in my frustration— to complete the next day. Oh, I’m prn— the fulltime ppl do their paperwork at home and are unpaid—2-3 hrs per night. A horrible, terrible program using technology from the 90’s. It’s counterintuitive. Avoid at all costs— if ur therapists can even read the size 4 font— they will soon need a stronger Rx. My productivity is now 50-60% with my best effort.

PROS

Zero— none— zilch. There is nothing to like— I can’t read previous treatments or evals without endless clicking , no shared med hx between disciplines,

CONS

Any positive reviews I’ve read are 3 or more years old. I seriously doubt those are therapist reviews, probably professional reviewers who are paid.

Kristina

Reviewed February 2019

Very user friendly

Thanks and keep up the good work!

PROS

Everything. I love how user friendly it is. It has a variety of reports that are very helpful in our everyday use. It makes documentation easy. Customer service is the best. If they don't know the answer, they will find someone who does and wait time is always minimal. They always keep up with the changes and provide education for their users.

CONS

I wish that the CPT codes that are billed would be the only ones to show up in the notes section without having to "upgrade" to get this. This can be confusing at times and sometimes leads to documentation mistakes.

Katie