• Pros

• "It is very user friendly. Customer service is very professional, efficient, warm and friendly if I have an issue with the software"

• "It is very user friendly and we have so much help and support. We have definitely gotten a bigger presence on the web!"

• "Its simple to use, and very easy to understand. Very intuitive software, with simplicity in navigation. "

• Cons

• "A little slower than our previous desktop program because it is cloud based, but that is what we were looking for to run our 3 practices. "

• "All the notifications for phone call appointments are not all for appointments. If there is a way to lessen these notifications that would be great. "

• "The software is a bit expensive and it does not integrate with my existing EHR scheduling software, which does create , more work. "

Browse PatientPop Reviews

Nikhil from A&U Family Medicine

Easy way to drive up patient volume

The customer service has been amazing and product has been exceptional.

Pros

PatientPop's automatic integration for reviews and reminders with practicefusion makes communication and feedback from patients quick and easy! The ease of use and online presence has helped our practice grow even during COVID.

Cons

I wish PatientPop automatically ported appointments over to practice fusion and vice versa blocking out appointment slots on both sides.

Becky from Pohala Clinic PC

Increased our visibility

PatientPop has been very flexible with pricing and helping us to afford their plan. Customer service is amazing! They are quick to respond and resolve issues. They're great about making changes to our website and keeping it up to date.

Pros

Patient Pop has increased or visibility and has significantly improved our number of new clients. It's easy to use and track.

Cons

It's another system to manage which can be difficult for staff.

Reasons for Choosing PatientPop

Came highly recommended and sales team was very accommodating.

Joan from SIMPLY men’s health

Patient Pop is Patient PLOP Dramatic fall i. Organic

Every one is as nice and sweet as can be , although most almost clueless Patient pop should be ashamed of product site put out filled with errors. Cuts and paste. zero SEO optimization. The parts did write were just generic and NOT applicable for my practice at all Choosing patient pop over my previous web builder (changed on basis of what sales people told me ) was BIGGEST most costly mistake ever. Have documented proof of loss of revenue beginning two weeks after site went live and dramatic fall off on organic ranking

Pros

Nothing. Except Like call tracking , but this is very common. Have this with other things I used. Don’t like that with phone call leads cannot add notes

Cons

Don’t know where to begin. As i was told OVER PROMISED. UNDERDELIVERED Web site development is at level of intro self building. Plug abs build website. Most everyone talk to knows nothing even of most basic website elements and relays message. Horrendous website building experience. I had to build over 90% of it myself and still patient pop couldn’t get it right. Paid in August and still don’t have the website complete I LOST my top organic search presence dominance withong two weeks of patient pop going live. I have been in business six years and dominated legs is SEO before patient pop

Reasons for Choosing PatientPop

Patient pop initial call convinced me what a terrible job doctor genius did , to my surprise So I thought with patient pop I would refresh and get a new look to my site , but more importantly would improve my SEO way and above what Doctor genius did , since patient pop critiqued how bad supposedly doctor genius was and how much better they would do for me.

Reasons for Switching to PatientPop

COVID I thought I was going to close my practice so stopped. I took over management of my site and when I kept getting calls despite no advertising ended up staying open with two locations Therefor , since without advertising we were doing fantastic due to super high organic rank, I knew that I need to go back to professional SEO optimization. Got call from a company never heard of , patient pop, they told me how horrible my doctor genius site was. Just cut and paste So I decided to change First web draft was just cit and last of the site patient pop told me was so awful .... then the nightmare started and realized it was all sales hype. I should have cancelled. I would have been better off just staying with my old site as is or going back to doctor genius I couldn’t have made a worse decision for my business. Now I have no confidence that patient pop can deliver SEO anymore than their very basic plug in web site design ability. At first early on after learning by experience , patient pop was not a web designer , I believed and overlooked this for their SEO claim to fame. But now I have zero confidence based on my experience. We only have a 3-4 month season in Florida ans because of patient pop we are losing are season by dramatic fall off in organic ranking

Shonda from Revive Wellness Center

Very receptive

Took us a while to get it up and running, but now we love it!

Pros

When we have suggestions and corrections they listen and evaluate and grow the platform and improve it. They are very open and receptive to input for what works for our practice.

Reasons for Switching to PatientPop

Needed a cloud based and more comprehensive program

Harold from Delta 9 Medical Consulting

Perfect product if you want a hands-off approach to your web presence.

First Year 8/10 Second Year 6/10 Third Year 4/10 Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off" service to pick up some new patients.

Pros

The look of the final product is quite impressive and patients frequently complement us about this as a practice gateway. The support staff in the initial phase of setting up our service was truly exceptional and quite responsive, I think the initial phase took two months or so. Since that time the support representative that has been assigned to our account has functioned at a very high level regardless of who was actually doing the job that month. My rep is responsive to request normally in hours if not a day - the staff is limited by what the company will allow them to do however. The ability to actually judge whether a form of advertisement or promotion is actually contributing to your bottom line patient numbers is essential. The software provides you with some data but of course you can actually look at your real numbers of patients that you see and follow your billing to judge whether you're getting what you paid for in terms of return on investment.

Cons

Despite the positive response that we initially felt having started the service a few things became evident over the first year (we are now in our third year using the service). The fee that you pay to get started with the service is certainly a loss leader for the company, however over time once your website is set up and the secondary review sites are established there is very little intervention on the part of the company. I would rather pay for the service up front for the hours spent setting it up and then pay for the actual amount of what maintenance cost. By the time you get to year 2 - the annual fee being charged is excessive. The templates that they use to communicate with our patients are not flexible, you're forced to accept their cookie-cutter response to your patients! For over 30 months we have made the same request to have control over the information that is communicated to our patients - reflect what we want to say. This is not an option with the service and is something would not be hard to fix if they valued your business. I find this a fatal flaw in PatientPop and this will be the primary reason for terminating our relationship. They promote increased ranking results but the Keywords are not actual Hot Keywords your patients would search - so you get lots of #1 in search results but the actual search that got the high result is one that very few if any potential patients would use in your geopraphic area.

Bryant from ICONIC INFUSIONS, PLLC

Great and Used to be Better

Overall our experience with PatientPop has been positive. However, after we partnered with PatientPop, PatientPop went to a different account management model whereby our issues are handle by a team of tech people that don't know us or our business minus what they glean from a quick glance on their screen. Previously we had a consistent point-of-contact that knew our business and we could hold accountable for issues that arises and resolution. In healthcare, we are used to dealing with reps and not teams of tech people so things have degraded a bit on the PatientPop side of things.

Pros

I like the easy flow from website design and hosting to patient scheduling and capturing then integrating patient reviews.

Cons

When there is an issue at this time it's hard to get responsive and efficient problem solving from the tech support team.

Reasons for Choosing PatientPop

The only reason we haven't switched to an alternative entity is the fact that we are so consumed with revenue generating activities such as seeing patients that we just haven't sat down and did the market research to find an alternative.

Louise from Advanced Aesthetics Lopez Plastic Surgery

Patient Pop user

Our overall experience has been good with PatientPop and no major issues. However, if you are looking for custom built website and not a template website this may not be the company for you. Just confirm before you sign up on what kind of design or outline you are looking for as they may not be able to make those requests happen.

Pros

What our practice likes most about this software is that this program includes so many extra features that other companies would charge you extra for! I enjoy the content team part of PatientPop with social media, paid social and the blogs on the topics you chose.

Cons

What I don't care for is the lack of direct person that will handle your account, if there is something you would like changed/updated to your website. You have to go through a support ticket and wait for a random person to help with your concerns. If there was a main point of contact for everything that would make the process so much better.

Nicole from Dental Studio of Jersey City

Amazing product

It has driven new patient growth and we are able to connect with patients in timely fashion. Their customer service has been work in progress but we have grown in partnership with them to work effectively as a team to keep our office moving smoothly. We are a happy customer as our SEO has grown with Patient Pop! It is one company with everything rolled up into one package.

Pros

What features I like the most about the software is it gives you text messaging to use to speak to patients directly rather than phone calls so its saves time. Their graphs helps us determine where the practice needs to focus our strengths and weaknesses on. Software is user friendly and easy to learn.

Cons

Wish it would integrate with our dental office software so calendar bookings were not so tedious and time consuming.

Kathy from R2 Medical

Try Patient Pop, you won't regret it

My overall experience in this ever-changing environment that we are in is that Patient Pop cares about the provider's overall experience and if you are willing to ask questions and do the homework about what you like on other provider pages they are willing to help you create the clinic page of your dreams

Pros

The ease of implementing and using the key features

Cons

the time it takes to resolve issues, sometimes you have to follow up with support to resolve an issue

susan from Excellence in Dentistry

Needs improvements across the board

My overall experience with Patient Pop is frustrating. I think they COULD do a good job but there are too many people giving me different info. There is LOTS of room for improvement.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to easy post blogs and request reviews from patients to build our online presence.

Cons

I do not like that I am not in any way notified when emails sent for review requests bounce. Knowing that emails are not getting delivered would allow me to update emails as needed with patients. When patients respond that they did not enjoy their visit, I am not given that info either and thus am not allowed to address their concerns. When we started with patient pop I had ONE person with whom I interfaced; now I have a "team" so I never get the same person and have had to repeatedly follow up with things that just get forgotten about. I am told I will receive follow up on requests and I do not get them/ have to follow up myself or remind the rep that I had made a request.

WEB PRESENCE

My experience with PatientPop has been very positive. Implementation was well organized and efficiently managed. Since launching our new web presence with PatientPop we have seen a 40% increase in appointment volume above what we were seeing prior to PatientPop's services. PatientPop has consistently followed-up to make sure all of our account needs are covered. We are very pleased with the service they have provided

Pros

The ease of the implementation process, the integration for scheduling, multifaceted functions in many areas. The ability to send patients appointment reminders and other communications, the constant SEO monitoring and unbelievable results of our new web presence.

Cons

The amount of phone calls generated from the optimization of our web presence! We had to actually stop direct calls from the web and direct them to dedicated phone line

Tonya from Boardwalk OB GYN

Patient Pop far exceeded my expectations and I look forward to more applications from them!

An overall increase in patient satisfaction and reviews along with significant increase in visits and views to our site and positive feedback in our community. They offer the best resources for top engine search reviews and handle all the social media and internet sites that propel our exposure and popularity.

Pros

The positive patient results and amount of scheduled visits. Seamless and professional look and functionality of the platform are the best out there! The customer service is exceptional and all employees are top notch and on top of their game,

Cons

That they haven't created more ways to Integrate fully and create a platform for patient check in and forms to transition over. If they can do this I would have no need for any other platform. They definitely have a nitch for making the digital Medical Office profitable and functional.

Maria from Inspire Wellness

Excellence with Patient Pop software and customer service.

Excellent service and marketing tools as well as others described above!

Pros

Website is easily adjustable and updated with a super knowledgeable and efficient supportive staff. The book on line feature and patient pop confirmation system is super helpful and efficient! The updated website reviews and google/ other review systems are always current , synchronized and in check. We are alerted to rare client concrrns Immediately. Client data is shared Periodically to guide our decision making policies for ongoing growth and improvements!

Cons

A few scheduling telemed coordinations with two of our other systems are currently being addressed.

James from Bay Dental Group

Easy to use main portal page.

Pros

PatientPop is easy to follow and use. The main portal page looks and feels very easy to use. It's not the high-end technical but I think that was intentional so that everyone can easily use.

Cons

The initial set-up process was very compartmentalized by different team of people assigned to the task. It was very efficient and fast but at the same time, there were some hick-ups with some team not knowing what was done or had problems communicating with each other it seems. But once brought this up, it was handled accordingly by the team lead.

Reasons for Choosing PatientPop

Ability to combine all the services front and back-end by one company.

Nathaniel from Saddler Minami Dental Corporation

Has been a great experience!

Everything for a small starting practice; scheduler, website and on line support.

Pros

It can do a variety of applications and the metrics page is very awesome!and patient data is very easy to use.

Cons

Only one suggestion: for the provider calendar, it would be nice to scroll ahead by the month versus advancing week by week. For example, if you need to book 3 or 6 months out, you would need to click the week advance link 12 or 24 times respectively.

Kambiz from Beverly Hills Optometry

Long time client, amazing experience

Our office flow has become more efficient and automated thanks to Patient Pop and their platform.

Pros

the software has freed up staff time and allowed us to focus on patients in the office. Love the review option, booking online option, and patient appointment reminders. We also constantly get compliments on our website design :)

Cons

We are waiting for the Patient Pop platform to integrate fully with our calendar and scheduling system.

Marc from Rothman&Kim Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Good option for generating Google reviews

See above.

Pros

The real value of Patient Pop is its ability to develop google patient reviews.

Cons

Follow up and support are pretty much non-existent. Once they got you in the system, you are just on auto pilot with not much follow up to make sure that all is working well or how to have patient management functionalities improved. I don't know if there are any weaknesses in my web site, I don't know if my SEO is good or bad. I wish that I could text with my patients when they are being confirmed for appointments as they often send details about their next appointment which we do not get.

Reasons for Switching to PatientPop

Ability to generate google reviews and to improve SEO for web site.

Kate from Teverbaugh Croland & Mueller OB/GYN

Satisfying software

Have had some trouble with getting items added or deleted from our website. Sometimes takes over a week for something to happen. Although, sometimes, fixes will happen within an hour.

Pros

Have had no issue with the operation of the software. Easy to use and navigate.

Cons

All seems to work fine with the software itself.

Reasons for Choosing PatientPop

Seemed like it would provide what we wanted.

Joy from Pine Belt Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center

We have been with patient pop since early 2016. Service has been great!

A fully functional website!

Pros

The professional look it has given our company. The willingness of the customer rep to make changes and help us evolve the website has exceeded our expectations.

Cons

I would like to see the platform be able to offer existing patients an option to make a payment on their account without utilizing a patient portal.

Kerry from Steven Talerman DDS

What you need to know

In the beginning, it was great, I got lots of help during integration. Now for the minor stuff, I can't get anyone to help.

Pros

They are constantly updating my website to make it relevant and competitive with all the other websites and all the SEO work that they do behind the scenes.

Cons

They are not fully functional. There are things I would like to do with the website and I reach out, I get a generic email 5 days later instead of a personal phone call. I want to add my own forms or at least integrate my forms with your forms and I can't do that, My website calendar is not linked to my software calendar so I have people making appointments everywhere.

Stacy from Myrtle Avenue Pediatrics

Overall been very good

Pros

The ease of use for our patients. The tracking of patients appointments. Search Engine Optimization help

Cons

It not being compatible with our software unless accessed higher monthly fees per physician. New Patient and appointment request sections not requiring fields to be completely filled out before moving on to the next section. People do not fill out completely so in return we have to call the patient anyway to get complete information before making the requested appointment for them which our software requires.

Kimmy-Anne from Columbia Fertility

Pop

Increased patient flow. Patients can complete reach on various topics prior to treatment

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about this software, other than the cost should be more competitive.

Yoram from Southern CT Women's Health Care

PatientPop is great!! We get between 2 and 8 new patients every week.

Pros

PatientPop does all the hard work for you and everything is always up-to-date. When you ask for changes your request is completed quickly and correctly! Customer service is top notch. I have recommended PatientPop to other physicians and they all are very happy with the results.

Cons

The software works as advertised. Enhancements are made and work as advertised. PatientPop has a good support team and works with end users to achieve optimal results.

Ann from Kai Morimoto MD PLLC

Patient Pop increased our business from online exposure.

More patient interest and appointments

Pros

The dashboard is useful and the online appointments are great. The assistance of my customer rep is great. She is so helpful with individualized postings to Facebook and on our website. She replies right away with answers for questions or concerns. She really is involved in our business.

Cons

It could be less expensive but compared to a rebuild of a website it is a good value. I have been involved with other website rebuilds and they have taken up to 2 years and cost well over the PatientPop charge. PatientPop teams do what they say. They keep you on task and move the process along in days not years.

Jelly from Gadh Family Practice

Great Customer Service

Pros

The customer service is great! The ease of contacting support to add/change anything to our site is super easy and hassle free with the prompt response and customer service that I'm routinely provided.

Cons

Possibly adding a "support or help" button/tab on the administrator page.

SEan from Newhope Laser Skin Care

software worked as intended about 95% of the time. There are always room for improvement

Keep track of patient's online schedule and improve our SEO ranking

Pros

Fast implementation, Easy of use, and Effective. Our web site was up and running 2 weeks ahead of schedule.

Cons

Sometimes it has glitches that took a while to fix (7 days or longer) that has minor negative impacts on our patients user's experience with our website. Financial impact is not quantifiable due to glitches. The templates layout are somewhat rigid in term of customization, its pretty as is with their designs.

Aly from Broadway Chiropractic & Wellness

They are efficient, helpful, and have great customer service.

Pros

Being able to make quick changes and having the ability to access my account anywhere. How easy it is for patients to schedule an appointment on our website.

Amanda from Milford Vascular Institute

Patientpop has helped to grow our practice tremendously and are always accessible and very helpful

Our internet presence has increased a great deal and thus has gained us more and more new patients through internet appointments and reviews. It has helped us to grow tremendously since starting to use patientpop over a year ago.

Pros

Paptientpop is very user friendly and easy to navigate. It has allowed us to keep in touch with patients on a much faster basis through email and scheduling appointments.

Cons

The schedule is not directly hooked up to our EHR system so sometimes patients assume their appointments are the exact time/day that they schedule and disregard the comment that we will call them with an exact appointment. This however has gotten better over time.

Diane from The Well for Health, PLLC

This product delivers as promised

Benefits have been by bringing in patients which translates to revenue!

Pros

It is easy to use and the marketing is very effective. I have definitely experience growth in the practice since implementing this system.

Cons

I would like it to be more customizable.

robert from blue pearl dentistry

amazing customer service!

Pros

Has really ramped up our online presence. When we started was on page 7, now we are on page 1. Great value for what they do.

Cons

That it doesn't link up with open dental which I was told they are working on. Really would like it to sync up with our current management software.

Melinda from Wittgrove & Brown/San Diego Uroogy Associates

Easy for office to use and track patients. Reports are also very easy to understand

Pros

Great way to get new patients. I like when we answer the phone it says Patient Pop so we know where the call is coming from.

Cons

I wish it could firmly convey to the patients they are REQUESTING & appointment & office will call to confirm the appointment date and time.

Manish from Wesley Chapel Internal Medicine and Pediatrics

Nice platform, easy on the eyes, lots of features

patients like the ability to request appointments, the reputation boost from our patients has been good as well.

Pros

Great way to engage with patients, clean up old websites, and help boost your reviews.

Cons

cost is a little hard to swallow, but the results do speak for themselves. the calls from your experience rep are more likely to sell you another feature which I feel is misleading. your experience rep should only be interested in how the software is doing for you. another rep would be helpful for just sales.

Reasons for Choosing PatientPop

seemed more complete than other product

Julie from Southern Crescent Women’s Healthcare

Wonderful company

Wonderful! Delivered on what they promised. Google reviews are up and patients are happy with the online scheduling.

Pros

Online appointments for patient's. Sending survey questions to patient's after their appointment to help us identify any complaints so we can handle before they comment on google or some other platform.

Cons

Overall happy with everything. Integration was seamless.

Sabrina from Georgia Center for Women

We are continuing to Grow!

Love, love, love how are patient base is growing

Pros

Our rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing. the software is user friendly.

Cons

Sad that we have to use support @patientpop instead of a designated reap now. No Cons to this software.

Maryam from Easy Family Dental

GOOD!

Easy to use! Patients can make an appt so I don't need ZocDoc anymore!

Pros

I don't have to do SEO for my website. Mobile friendly website, user friendly. Very good SEO, I'm still in the first page of Google!

Cons

Same website for everyone! It's not custom designed. It's very hard to combine this website with an outside marketing company if they need to use this as a landing page!

Frank from Frank Adair, M.D., APC

Big on the front and then it is all downhill after that

BAD phone system. No consistent person who is my rep. That was done away with. Now I can't even get through the phone system. When I think of patient pop, all I feel is anger and disgust.

Pros

The development of a web site that was both beautiful and functional and worked to solve problems I was having in my practice.

Cons

It is not customizable. The philosophy of this company is SALES not QUALITY SERVICE. I chose a different virtual server that I love and PP kept cross selling me to their platform. I don't like integrated services because then I get stuck dependent on one company for all my services. I lose control and am the mercy of a company. Not only do they continue to drive me to THEIR SERVICES, they refuse to customize the system to accommodate my own virtual server. "WE CAN'T DO THAT" should be the motto of this company.

Reasons for Choosing PatientPop

The upfront sales seemed personal, customizable, and upscale. Now it is like getting through to McDonalds. If the company doesn't get busy I will be done soon.

Louis from Peterson Chiropractic

Doctor review

Pros

Ability to track patients and SEO. Ease of use.

Cons

Software not able to schedule existing appointment for 15 min and new appoitmenst for 30 min.

Svetlana from AC&CS, Advanced Cognitive and Clinical Solutions

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great people to work with, organized and professional.

greater visibility on google, reviews on website, greater client turn around, more new patients

Pros

The software makes it easy for us to stay current on the web and takes the pressure off of us to keep track of things for our website.

Cons

There are no cons to this software expect the monthly price which is high for small business. But when comparing how much work out staff would have to put in to get the same results from our website we would spend much more in time and resources to try to accomplish the same thing

Darlene from First Class OBGYN PA

Its worth it

GOOD

Pros

How the reviews are automatically informed

Cons

Some of the automatics responses to pts reviews do not make senses

Mandy from DiLorenzo Chiropractic, PC

Our patients love it. I enjoy it because I can get more information from patients.

Pros

People don't have to pick up the phone to make an appointment which takes more time and often they can't call during work but can quickly send a request. I also like the fact that the site encourages feedback/reviews without me asking for them.

Cons

Because different types of appointments need different amounts of time, the calendar can't reflect that so I do have to call or email the patient directly sometimes to explain the need to change their requested time.

Ian from Roxbury Spine and Wellness Clinic

I am very happy with how patient pop treats its customers.

They help with SEM and make scheduling very easy to anyone who wants to schedule an apt.

Pros

I like how it is very easy to use and if there is a problem, it is easy to fix it through calling in.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the fact that I cannot link my landing page directly through my scheduling box on our Web site.

Eric from Kid Care Pediatrics

PatientPop

Good enough to continue.

Pros

The patient surveys havehad the most impact. It has procured many good reviews for the practice.

Cons

Difficult to get in touch with customer service. Communication is not very strong. at times I feel like I am inconveniencing them.

Stephanie from oasis dental

it has made our business grow with the ease of having our patients schedule online

it helps our office keep up to date with the growing demand of online usage

Pros

Patients love scheduling their appts online via phone, tablet or desktop. It has also made our website very easy to manage.

Cons

I would like to get some type of notification on my desktop when a patient schedules or edits an appt

Callista from Genesis Chiropractic Wellness Center

Very happy, patients love how simple booking is and the staff at patient pop are awesome!

Pros

Cons

I wish patients could fill out all new patient forms ahead of time with the software, and ideally I would love if that information could easily cross transfer into my software.

Henry from Henry Tseng, DPM, Inc.

PatientPop great for medical practices

I like the product, my website gets many likes, I generate quite a bit of business from it. The reps I speak with are all great.

Pros

It’s a wonderful company to help design and upkeep my website.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about. I’m completely satisfied.

Jeanette from Pali Women's Health Center & Pali MediSpa

Best Company I have worked with in 12 years! Our website came out AMAZING and we have more traffic:)

A beautiful website and the ability to have patients schedule online :)

Pros

Cons

Have some issues with our practice being a multi-provider practice. Example: rescheduling an appointment made through website. Have to cancel and create a whole new one if they need to schedule with a different provider

Karan from NYC Pain Specialists

Excellent customer service.

Increased patients.

Pros

Helps to engage with potential and current patients. I like that we are able to load content from our blogs on to the website.

Cons

One cannot load a background video to the home screen. Wish there was better transition with booking appointments.

Wenjay from Wenjay Sung, DPM, FACFAS

Great practice software as a service

yelp integration, data collection

Pros

The DATA collection is the best out there with none other that provides the level of detail, also the YELP integration for booking.

Cons

Limited website features that does not allow customization. It really feels generic and old feeling.

Ari from Lower Westchester Foot & Ankle

1 year with patient pop, site looks great, content always improving

Pros

Well organized content, ease of navigation. Best functions -patients can book online, can call from click on mobile.

Cons

Back end calendar is functional, but needs improvement and EHR integration. Wish it handled registration forms and offered a front desk kiosk.

Corinne from Skin Rejuve Med Spa

Great experience with all staff

Pros

Love the user friendly software. The information is very direct and clear. Useful dropdown and easy to read text.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike . Everything is easy to use and very bright and colorful. Anyone is able to use this software with ease