• Pros

• "It’s so easy to use. Their customer service is exceptional. "

• "I love this software. Makes my day much easier. Several friends recommended it and I am glad they did. Yet to use it to its potential. "

• "I love the simplicity of the macros and the speed of the notes. The Platinum billing keeps me up to date and is very efficient with any questions. Love the customer service."

• Cons

• "A little expensive but in the end it is worth it"

• "Learning the software can be time consuming. It is not very user friendly, but it does have a ton of functions once you know how to use it. "

• "Although Platinum is a powerful program, it lacks in intuitive design for the new user. Training your team member in Platinum can be slow to start."

Browse Platinum system Reviews

Dr Steve from Dr. Steve Hewitt, DC

Platinum is the most superior patient management software system on the market.

Excellent record keeping.

Pros

90% of the most valuable information is easy to find right on the home screen. I like how this system is customizable and can handle tremendous practice growth. The ability to upload images is awesome. Much more professional appearance than ChiroTouch.

Cons

Platinum has more features than I know how to use. Not Platinum's fault. It just takes time to master all the features. I do wish I was able to access the schedule and patient contact info screen remotely.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your great review. You can view our website and watch the Training Videos to get more familiar with the different features. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

JENNIFER from Scoles chiropractic

Great for busy chiropractic office

Pros

Platinum allows us to spend more time with our patients rather than doing paperwork. One of my favorite features is the fact that patients can check in with a pin or a card and the system will call them back to the next available room. It also works with other software systems so we can run credit cards and they will post directly to the patient's account. The auto posting module is great as well for posting insurance payments to patient's files. We've used it for almost 10 years now and I still learn something new that it will do every few months. We couldn't function without it!

Cons

There are some occasional problems. The forms feature currently isn't working properly and it's hard to communicate to the support team as to what needs to be done. But overall, the software does what it's supposed to do.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Some of our colleagues were already using Platinum and were very happy with it.

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

Platinum does so much more! It automates so many parts of practice.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Joseph from Healing Frontiers

Platinum system review

After 1 year of use, I did not see any clear advantages of Platinum over Eclipse (my previous software). I hired Platinum Billing service in February of 2019. The situation has gotten worse. I believe I have lost tens of thousands of dollars in revenue from switching over to Platinum. Truthfully, I wish I had never switched from Eclipse to Platinum.

Pros

It has fully function electronic health record capabilities.

Cons

It is not intuitive. There is a lot of memorization involved to navigate through the software. It is a challenge to generate reports without have a "map" to instruct you how to do so.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Because I made a very expensive mistake.

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

I was sold on the idea that Platinum is the latest and greatest. That my billing would become much simpler and that I would become more profitable. In fact, the opposite has proved to be true.

Response from Platinum System

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review and feedback I know we are currently working with you to solve any issues and for training.

Jacob from Good Life Family Chiropractic

Great system once you get the hang of it

The EHR and billing have been very organized and fairly simple to use.

Pros

Once you understand the controls, it is a very efficient and thorough EHR and billing software system for chiropractors.

Cons

The learning curve is difficult for new employees. It took me 6 months of working with it before I felt fully comfortable. Coming from a Windows background, I did not find the controls intuitive. Caveat: we are not using the latest update of the system which drastically changes the menus and controls.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Experience using the system and great product support.

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

The software was laggy and relied entirely on an internet signal. Customer service and billing took place in clunky messaging systems.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review Dr. Tucker.

Christopher from Orion Family Spinal Center

Love it

Customer service is AWESOME!!!

Pros

What I like most about this software is that is shows everything all of one screen. It is easy to schedule people quickly. This software is definitely for high volume practices.

Cons

I don't like the look of the schedule book as much. I especially don't like it when you have a 30 minute appointment that takes up more than one slot. It get broken up between the 15 minute increments and is not as easy to look at.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

customer service, and ease of use, and the ease to catch on to the system for team members.

The ease of using Platinum

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, we have some great new features coming out you will be sure to love.

Sandra from All Star Family Chiropractic

Still top of the line

We’ve been on the phone with Platinum a lot lately for slow systems. They have been very patient with us in finding a solution. And they always do a good job of finding a solution even if it means taking hours and getting the IT people involved.

Pros

It does next to everything, the reports are suburb, it functions from just 2 pages (not 52), it is customizable, it allows for stop managers on individual AND all patients. It functions well/is compatible with top of the line other leading companies like review groups, messaging, and clearing houses. Has great customer service.

Cons

It can run slow at times, customer service is great, but some people know more than others.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Most people complained about ChiroTouch’s customer service. And the price of Platinum was very competitive.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your kind review.

Miranda from McLaughlin Chiropractic Center

A leap well taken

Our business is new to Platinum but we could not recommend it highly enough to chiropractic offices! Credit cards, insurances, code-scan check ins, and so much more. Platinum has your back in so many ways!

Pros

Simplified and streamlined in the best possible ways. Keeping all our patient information in one place, easy to access, and with significantly less steps and overall fuss as other softwares used in chiropractic offices.

Cons

The roughest thing about this software for people who are changing over from another is the look and style of the screens. It's a very outdated for such a stellar working soft ware and can sometimes feel overwhelming for the lack of things we've come so accustomed to like fonts, tabs, color blocking, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Platinum truly is unmatched both product quality and customer service

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

ChiroTouch customer service was extremely difficult to reach and often unhelpful. ChiroTouch expense was not worth the product receives as many feature fell short of office and patient needs.

Response from Platinum System

Replied February 2020

Miranda, thank you for your review. You will see a new look coming from Platinum soon.

Brandon from Via Vitae Chiropractic

Functional but Glitchy

Overall, platinum allows our office to be highly efficient even with a small staff. We are able to coordinate people coming in and out of the office with ease, and can quickly manage tasks such as SOAP notes.

Pros

The functional range of platinum is incredible. It’s truly an all inclusive system designed for busy offices who want to maximize their efficiency with their EHR.

Cons

Glitches. Unfortunately, platinum very frequently glitches. These can either be small glitches or system killing glitches that require us to contact support for a solution. This is by far the most frustrating part of the software.

Functionality was better.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review. Platinum is designed to create a fast and efficient flow in your office. As for the stability we need to take a look at your network and computer set up to make sure your connection is stable to the database.

Jared from Bright Life Chiropractic

Platinum Review

Overall it has been pleasant it’s a great system it just doesn’t look very good when practice members see it on their end. Active care when asked their subjective questions they always had the same answer twice because the color doesn’t change it would be nice to have more custom features and options

Pros

Some of the functionality is difficult such as the doctors HR screen and the use as the doctor reading the screen. It is also not the best looking software it looks very outdated it doesn’t look like something from 2020 and practice members, on that as well. It would nice for her to have a facelift and look more updated like a Cairo touch system. It also can be difficult to figure out reports and would be nice to have a manual that gave you all the different options that the system offers or a book so that you could look up different reports etc.

Cons

The visual look of the program and lack of customization on user end

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Our colleagues and mentors use this system.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Dr. Brown thank you for your review. Make sure you have updated to Platinum X for a new look. Also in late 2019 you will see an online version as well.

Platinum is overall a great scheduling software!

My overall experience won Platinum was good, however; I would consider an online scheduling system. You may be forfeiting the ease of options and functionality though!

Pros

I really loved that it had a lot of options for chiropractic assistants as far as scheduling and functionality went. It was super helpful when someone owed a balance, that the system had the option to stop them after signing in so that we could take care of the past due payment, forgotten item at our office, tell them their supplement was in that they ordered etc. it was a super awesome feature!!

Cons

I really didn’t like that it was not an online system. This made it especially difficult for screenings and if the internet was ever not working.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your response. We are working on an online scheduling system that will be out shortly.

Bradley from Third Coast Chiropractic

Platinum is awesom

I would say my overall experience has been great and love that platinum is always working towards improving the doctor experience with making their notes. I would also say even my team agrees that platinum makes things easy and allows us to function the best that we can and provide the best experience for our practice members.

Pros

I love how easy platinum works with all my other programs in the office. We utilize things like Fortis and SKED and platinum system integrates so perfectly with all these things. On top of that, Platinum is super easy to learn and even easier for taking our notes every day. If you have to train a new team member it is as simple as having them watch the short videos to get them familiar with all that they need to know and more. Finally, I love how easy it is to share patient information with other offices that send us records request without having to send actual files through the mail or have the patient pick them up. We have people who travel between MI and FL all the time and we are able to easily work with those offices without missing any of the records of their care.

Cons

The biggest problem I have with platinum is the support team at times tries to do things too often from a script rather than truly understanding why they do things a certain way. Our IT guy did a great job working with them and honestly was teaching them some things over the phone every time they tried to contradict our system set up even after our IT guy would tell them why several times. This is not to say the support team isn't good. They just are too scripted on how they are supposed to do things. Every time I have ever called they are prompt in their response and typically get things resolved within the hour at longest if I have a big issue. They could just use some more training on overall technology in order to better work with a more diverse set of configurations rather than saying it has to be done a certain way since it was not obviously true when we set things up for our office. Examples; how we configured our network works and that wireless also works with platinum even if they didn't agree.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your kind words and thorough review of Platinum System.

Andrew from Global Wellness/ GWC/ Fisi & Co

Practice Game Changer

Overall, our experience has been very positive. They were the original, high-tech and efficient chiropractic software provider. We have explored other options out of curiosity and spoken to the users of competitive software companies. It always comes down to the same answer to our questions about satisfaction...no other chiropractic software provider even comes close based on; ease of use, reliability, practicality, value for money, and last but not least, amazing customer service experience. Without any doubt or hesitation, I would strongly recommend investing in Platinum System if you want to be the owner of a state of the art, highly efficient, highly professional clinic.

Pros

The software is highly intuitive, clear and simple to use, especially from the doctors perspective. We have been happily using Platinum System in our clinics since 2003. The system immediately replaced three inefficient CAs in one high volume clinic, thus, paying for itself several times over. I never looked at Platinum as an expense or cost, but rather an investment for efficiencies that has literally saved our four clinics tens of thousands of dollars in labor costs over the years, not to mention avoiding potential personnel headaches. It is truly a practice game changer if you are looking for smooth, effortless, cost efficient clinical operations.

Cons

Nothing from a software perspective in the context of our clinical settings. Customer service has always been 5 stars. Due to our location, the only "con" is having to wait for customer service to be on-line because they are 5 hours behind us. May be a challenge for some overseas customers, but fortunately, issues are very rare. The customer service people are polite, professional, resourceful and helpful. Any time we had glitches with the system, it was typically a hardware issue on our side.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for being a long time supporter of Platinum.

Irene from LifePower Chiropractic

Awesome and excited to use Platinum System for the next 13 years!

Ease of use. Superb customer service. Questions/problems handled in a timely and efficient manner.

Pros

Platinum System is easy to use. We have been using the system for 13 years. At no point in time have we ever thought about using something other than Platinum System. I am still learning about all of the things that are available throughout the software. If I ever do have a question in regards to something, I call customer service. The customer service team is more than willing to do everything in their power to fix or help me understand what is going on. They will stay on the line or call me back, but they will make sure that what I called about was taken care of. Overall, this is a fantastic product.

Cons

The thing that I like the least is the inability of patients to use anything other than a chiropractic health card it to sign in with. If a patient forgets their card, it creates a logjam at the front desk for someone to assign a temporary card to them, etc.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your honest review. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Jennifer from Restore Health Center

User Friendly, Detailed, Compliant

After 18 years in practice, 15 of those with Platinum, we are huge fans and will never change. The rep has been such a great help over the years, as well as, our insurance biller and all of the other wonderful people that work at Platinum that always take our calls and help us with any obstacle that comes up during the day.

Pros

As the business manager, I can be confident that we will have accurate notes done by the doctor in the bay that are easy and accurate in a high volume office. Keeping stats is very important. Platinum has great reports. They do a great job with insurance billing, and they will even help you get credentialed. Call support instantly is a huge plus.

Cons

Even though we love the fact that we never go down due to loss of internet, we would like more accessibility outside of the office. Although we have found a way to make this work with our server.

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

We had BP for a year, and really missed how much time, money, and accuracy that Platinum provided.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, we are working on a hybrid system where you can access from the internet.

kristy from Roulund Management Company, Inc

Over all pretty good experience.

Pros

I like everything about it. Really each to teach new people the system and it's easy to manuver through.

Cons

1.I don't like that fact that we can't add more than 9 users. Providers come and go and we need more thatn 9 spots. 2. The fact that we have to make a primary insurance as paper billed because the secondary insurance has to be billed paper. We should be able to do both electronically and paper with in a patients insurance file. We were told that there were clients that got confused and didn't understand how to make it paper so all of us are punished. This is increasing my expense on paper, envelopes, and stamps because I can't bill electronice on the primary ins. and then swith the secondary to paper. This is ridiculous. This software is so advanced that I can't believe we can't easily switch back and forth from electronic to paper.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your honest review. You can indeed have more than 9 providers in the system we can reach out to you to explain how this is done. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and Features coming soon!!!

Julie from Lexington Spinal Care

We have been extremely happy with our software, which we've had since 2011

This program enables me to bill daily for all services rendered. We see over 120 patients each day, so it's crucial that we have a reliable, efficient program to enable us to get paid in a timely manner.

Pros

It is quick, easy to use, and accommodates our growth in patient volume. Previous software we tried could not reasonably allow us to treat 100+ patients daily without either freezing or taking way too long to process each record. The tutorials are very helpful, and we have quick response from the support team if we have any problems. We've been able to expand the system as our office has grown, and have not been plagued by nickle and dime charges for that growth, like we have for other products.

Cons

There are very few complaints. Some of the editing capabilities in claims are complicated, but they aren't a feature we have to use very often, so it's really not even a problem.

Response from Platinum System

Replied December 2017

Julie, Thank you for your review and kind words it is a pleasure to be able to server your practice.

Devon from Revolution Chiropractic Health Center

Overall it's been positive. A fair amount of problems have been frustrating.

Pros

It can do a lot of things, I like the functionality of it. It does well for high-volume offices. I like that it's not cloud-based.

Cons

The approved vendors has been a terrible idea. It has been positioned as a security thing, but it's been made clear to me as a customer that having "approved vendors" is basically extorting money from the approved vendors. You give people 2 options for CC processing or CRM software. That's not okay. Customers should be able to choose their own vendors for those needs. Not to mention, Platinum is sold as a software that supports text messaging, but it really doesn't. Customers have to pay money for an approved vendor to do it. It seems like a false advertisement of the software's capabilities.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your great review. We do offer Text messaging and also Email capabilities within the system having the approved Vendors offer a variety of options to choose from. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and features coming soon!!!

Jason from Gateway Chiropractic

Not perfect, but infinitely better than everything else.

Pretty good

Pros

Really its the only good software in the chiropratic profession.

Cons

They cannot get the very basic request to call rooms in order of which the spacebar was hit. ie if you hit the spacebar to call the next pt in room 2 a few seconds before room 1, it will still call room 1 first. This seems elementary to fix but they cant do it.

Chirotouch is crap

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Heather from Fay Family Chiropractic & Acupuncture

Amazing customer service

For the first contact, our customer service with Platinum has been amazing. They are prompt and through.

Pros

Customer service can not be beat! Easy to use software. We love Trish, who takes care of all our insurance billing.

Cons

No inventory capabilities. We carry supplements, so this would be a nice feature.

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

Our insurance companies required more information than their software was able to provide. We also save A LOT of money using Platinum’s insurance billing than if we had used RAPIDS.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your kind words.

Kristen from Weir Family Chiropractic

Platinum customer service is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL, every single representative is awesome.

This makes my job easier, as I work for a private practice with only 2 employees. Without Platinum we would need at least 3 more employees for all we do. The actual system is very easy to use, after training or time getting used to it. If I do ever have a problem customer service/ IT solves it every single time, they've even gone beyond their job and helped me with basic comp

Pros

Easy to use, Tutorial available instantly, and Customer service reps always ACCURATE & friendly. Platinum has truly made all of my daily tasks easy and thorough. Anytime I have a question or problem I call the service line and one of the reps solves my problem or answers my question within seconds. The best part is how genuinely KIND and helpful they are.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thanks Dr Rosas for your honest review, glad to see you are happy with our program and the service we offer here. Just a heads up to be on the look out for our new features coming soon!!! Any queries feel free to reach out to the support team :)

Jessica from Providence Chiropractic

Great software, couldn't run the practice without this

The number of applications this software can be used for.

Pros

The types of task you can execute with this software. There is a large variation of tasks you can perform within queries, reports, insurance features, patient records, and the transaction ledger that make it easy to have all information in one place.

Cons

The customer service and response had been difficult to utilize for a period of time, perhaps due to huge influx of customers. It has gotten a little better. It would be helpful to be able to reach them at 7am EST, because we open at 8, and there have been times we have had to scramble to reach their office to resolve issues before we open our doors.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thanks for your honest review Dr Harden, glad to see you are loving the features in the system please be on the look out for all of the new features coming soon!!! Yes due to the influx of new client's we had to revamp our support strategy for faster response times.

Tyler from Barrington Chiropractic

Platinum System Review

Pros

It is integrated with billing and EHR notes. The help line does well with resolving issues.

Cons

I paid a lot of money up front, and now I have a monthly service contract. They do not seem to improve their software, they team up with other companies that you have to pay extra for. I pay another company for messaging and reminders for appointments of $400 a month. When I signed up there was no general manual for use of software, which would be helpful as a reference to better understand why you are calling their help line.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

I chose platinum because the previous company had already used them and was setup. At one point they were ahead of the game, now they are behind.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review. We are coming out with our own messing very soon also the manual is the F1 key or you can click on the ? at the top of the page.

Felicia from Shifting Tides Chiropractic

Great Chiropractic Software

We are a high volume growing office and it allows us to perform that with ease.

Pros

I love all of the shortcut keys. Once you learn it, you can get to all sorts of pages and features by typing a few keys.

Cons

There is a definite learning curve. I also don't like that there are certain things that you can't delete after they've been entered.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Ease of use, great performance, doesn't get bogged down with saving notes in a high volume practice.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you Dr. Houk, we are pleased to be a part of your successful growing practice.

Val from Utah Health Center

I've used this for over 5 years. So many parts of this system make life easy.

Ease of billing

Pros

Most of the time, it's a 1-click to get something done. It's easy to teach to new employees. The daily indexing & back-up is a life-send.

Cons

Right now since they switch to only being able to use 2 credit card companies, the company we chose stinks. The machine consistently stops communicating with Platinum. We've called numerous times and it fixes it until it stops communicating again. We absolutely never had this problem with the previous merchant service. When I've called Platinum, I get a "pass the buck" type answer where they want us to call the merchant services first. Platinum was the one who insisted we had to change the way the processing was handled. We're pretty annoyed about the whole situation.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your honest review. We are currently working on new integrations. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

John from Empower Chiropractic

Mostly satisfied

Favorable: I would do it all again, and I will likely stay with platinum systems forever. Mostly because my mentors and colleagues use the software, and can help me out via text or quick phone call as needed.

Pros

overall Fits my needs 95%. 100% integrates with other platforms that our office uses (like SKED and FORTIS), this is why I will always use platinum over any other EHR. It is not over-complex, so that I can train my staff to use this program, even if they lack depth of computer skills nice customer service every time we call in.

Cons

The price is too much in my opinion. Customer support is very helpful, but now you have to pay a lot for it, and it is not accessible simply by paying for the software usage itself. Also, the capability to run reports and queries is nice, and more standard reports and queries should be included in the software basic packages. The ability to create customized reports and queries is actually quite difficult at the moment.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Teri from Upper Cervical Family Chiropractic

I enjoy using Platinum systems. It is very user friendly.

Pros

The fact that it is user friendly. There is nothing that is really that complicated. There is a "Help Menu" you can use and if that will not do it, you can then call tech support, who is always friendly and helpful to receive the answers you are searching for.

Cons

The fact that I cannot set up appointment reminders to go out at a certain time. I would like to set up reminders for Mondays appointments to so out Sunday afternoon about 5pm, instead I have to come to the Clinic on Sundays and do it myself. That is a little irritating. I live in a small enough town, but I will have to do this on New Year's Day. That gets aggravating.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your great review. There are different ways you can access your computer from the comfort of your home to send the reminders Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and Features coming soon!!!

Timothy from Cornerstone Family Chiropractic, Inc.

Helps my office run smoothly!

Pros

I most appreciate about this software is the flow of systems and patients throughout the office from the moment the person checks in to the front desk, to the time their care is rendered and a note is easily and instantly created. Furthermore, the support is fantastic. Whenever we need something, they are a phone call away. Furthermore, they will call back some days later to check in.

Cons

Visually, the software could use some updating. To be truthful, this was one feature that was steering me maybe to something different as it is not a "sleek". However, it's functionality greatly makes up for it.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Dr. Murzycki, thank you for your review. We are please to hear Platinum helps your office run smoothly. We are working on a new interface however we don't want to lose function as at the end of the day that's what gets the job done.

Cash from Elite Wellness Chiropractic

Platinum user for 8 yers

Overall I love platinum. I've looked at other software and most don't compare.

Pros

Its overall functions, from booking, ehr, and the ability to take compliant notes in a short amount of time.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with my digital xray so we have to manually move them into platinum.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

jeff from totalwellness21 @martin chiropractic

great software for chiro office

for our first 17 yrs in practice our capacity was limited due to the time it took to write patient notes. also the shorthand we were using was many times not readable when a 3rd party asked for notes. as HIPPA compliance increased this system has helped because once a patients visit is completed the dr inputs their notes and hits the spacebar and their file is closed. no worry about another patient taking a peek at another patient file

Pros

this system allows us to make a very good SOAP note in a very short time. this also allows patient files/xrays to be brought up instantly instead of having to search for them in a cabinet of paper notes or files of xrays

Cons

nothing --it has been a very good system

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

our coaching firm (WLP) highly recommended the product

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words. We are happy to be part of your operation.

Phil from Live Free Chiropractic

Platinum has mostly worked very well for us. I think there are certainly areas that could be imprvd

It basically is how we run our chiropractic office.

Pros

I like that it mostly keeps everything about our office in one place. Credit card. Appointments. Finances. It's very organized in that way.

Cons

I think reports and queries could be much easier to access. I think it would be better if it was easier to go back in time to get certain things (ex. warning list). I wish the screen had another option for seeing more appts other than to hit f4 over and over again. Little things like that are annoying.

Response from Platinum System

Replied December 2017

Dr. Phil, thank you for your review. Happy you are finding Platinum very organized. For the schedule you should be able to see 9 patients every 15 min, if not we can change that setting. For the warning list you can actually run L, I, 3 to go back in time for missed appointment reasons. Support can show you how this works

Justin from Limitless Chiropractic

The software does most things I want it to do but is very hard to learn!

Pros

I like how efficient it is to use. being able to naviagte for the most part with no mouse makes it quick!

Cons

I think the software is very difficult for a new team member to learn and is not the most user friendly. A few things that I think would make this better is possible some webinars that I could sign up for. A few features would make things much easier. for example: A saved list of stop mangers that can be populated (such as a list of stop mangers entered for every new patient). another feature that could be improved upon is the query and reports. I find it a very hard menu to navigate even after watching the training video more than once. Maybe a list of common reports offices use that can be added as quick selections.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thanks for your honest feedback Dr Ryder, regarding the ease of use be on the look out for our new features and interface coming soon. If more indepth training is required please feel free to reach out to our supper center to be assisted with this :)

Jeremy from Active Medical Center

Forward Thinking with the constant world of updating technology

Pros

The main reasons we bought our software and continue to use it everyday is because how easy it is to use. Weather it is billings, scheduling a patient, tracking them, documentation or using the virtual spine, it is dependable. Customer Service was also very important because lets face it, it is technology and any technology breaks down or has an issue, the difference is who you can depend on, trust and work with to fix the issue to get back to business. We love Platinum systems for that.

Cons

I hope that they expand and look to creating a software system for an integrated medical office with Chiropractic, Medical and Rehabilitation services being rendered.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your great review. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface and Features coming soon!!!

Allison from Carlson Chiropractic

Great software

My overall experience has been great. Customer service is always helpful, the billing department gets back to me in a timely manner and any problems I have encountered were cleared up quickly.

Pros

This software is easy to use and comes with great training videos. Customer support is great and always available. The software has so many different functions and can be customized to your needs.

Cons

It is easy to add people to the calendar but you cannot take them off and it messes with your statistics for that day.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Price, billing company and helpfulness from customer services

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

EZ Bis did not have all the functions that I needed to support my office and patients.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review Allison, it is great to work with your office.

Saralynn from Integral Chiropractic Co.

Love Platinum

Very happy experience

Pros

We love how easy it is to use Platinum. Being able to print reports of whatever information we desire is awesome. The support staff is easy to work with. They have resolved any issue or question I had in a very timely manner. Platinum has all the capability we need in an EHR system. Very happy with our choice of choosing platinum! We don't plan on ever switching to a different system.

Cons

Not having a spot to put HIPPA info in. Like if someone decides they want to share their info with their mom or spouse, we have to look back at their paperwork to see. I would love to have a section in the demographics box where we can easily access that info.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

Our mentors use Platinum and they were happy with their choice.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review and kind words. We look forward to working with you for years to come.

Paula from ADIO AZ INC

For simple every day use the system is awesome.

I love the customer service and I find the system to be very user friendly. Easy to train on.

Pros

I very much like the new facebook page. I would highly recommend adding videos once or twice a week showing how to videos for many of the other features. It's so difficult to call when we're busy but videos on how to build reports, how every section of the insurance portal should or could be used... etc... Just ask your facebook followers what they would like to see a video tutorial on.

Cons

Changing appointment dates for an entire schedule should be easier. Sometimes we have problems with the calling system.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your great review we currently have training videos on our website . Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Brooka from Restoration Family Chiropractic

Customer Support is Unmatchable

The customer support team at Platinum is a difference maker - if we have any problems, errors, or just a question they are quick to answer phones and provide IMMEDIATE feedback and solutions. As stated before, Platinum has kept us SO organized. We are able to make a to-do list, manage patients through stop managers to keep them on track with their doctor's recommendations, easily have patients check in and get called to a room without having to interrupt the team, and it integrates easily with our merchant processor and texting service. The best part - there are still so many features we can learn and utilize!

Pros

This software has made scheduling, managing patient accounts, and keeping everything digitally a breeze. We are a "techy" office and Platinum Systems plays the biggest role in keeping our files digital and no paper trail needed! The customer support is EXTREMELY efficient and helpful when we need them.

Cons

I truly have nothing bad to say about this software other than the fact that our office relies on it completely for a successful shift - so if anything happens to it we are in a tough spot.

Response from Platinum System

Replied February 2020

Brooka, thank you for your review.

Kevin from Clark Chiro S.C.

My Exeprience with Platinum

Pros

Very easy to use. The customer service center responds quickly and walks you through step by step, making it very easy to operate. Billing is very easy.

Cons

It is a bit more on the expensive end of pricing.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

It seemed as if integrating the insurance billing was an easier process.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review, we pride ourselves on making support the best in the industry.

David from Fields Chiropractic Family Practice, Inc

Platinum Complete

I have been using Platinum for 14 years. Because you design your own format and context you can streamline your procedures and notes to customize your office. Your notes are unique to you and if you take the time to set the up correctly they will run smoothly for you and represent your office and our great profession appropriately.

Pros

I was able to design and facilitate my own style of note taking. I have tweaked and changed my original as well as added new features all on my own without help or expense. I’m also in the process of a new design.

Cons

I really have no real complaints or cons at all. It will take time to set them up the way you want. So do your homework and make them right.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review and your support Dr. Fields.

Peter from Westwood Family Chiropractic

great software -- the BEST support -- very stable

Excellent-- highly recommended

Pros

It is stable, does the job efficiently. I have a very busy chiropractic practice and Platinum systems keeps us focused on service and not worrying about documentation, billing or stats or anything else. If there has been ANY issue, the support team has resolved it quicker than I would expect. I have the highest recommendations. I have been using if for nearly 15 years!

Cons

It is not the prettiest. It is written on an older platform. Although it may not look as pretty, it is a workhorse.

Reasons for Choosing Platinum system

stability, service and adaptability to my office

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review and your support Dr. Peter. Be on the lookout for new things coming soon.

Tracy from Larson Law

Industry: Law Practice

Most Amazing Healthcare Software!!

Platinum Systems does everything - from scheduling, tracking charges and billing, payments, invoices, and any kind of report you would need for both finances and patient information. You can send mass e-mails to all your patients, or with a couple of simple clicks, you can text everyone on your schedule a reminder of their next appointment. Platinum can be set up to remind the desk to take co-pays, and you can even program it to remember the individual co-pays for each person. The customer service cannot be beat - always friendly and happy to answer any question you may have.

Pros

It can so so many things! I was an office manager and biller for several doctors who used this software.

Response from Platinum System

Replied December 2017

Tracy, thank you for your review

Ronnie from Vital Life Chiropractic

Awesome EHR!!!

Pros

Best chiropractic software available! Highly customizable!

Cons

Lack of iPad support! I have seen other softwares enable this to help with check-in

Familiarity

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review. New things are coming soon.

Erin from Turo Family Chiropractic

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Very happy with the software and the customer support! There are some features that could be updated

As an EHR software, it makes us compatible with billing and scheduling needs as well as keeping encrypted records.

Pros

We like that the software meets all of our in office needs and allows us to be organized and connected. The customer support and training is top notch. The included reference material is a great guide.

Cons

There are some features that would be nice to streamline or make available without using an outside company. Text message and email reminders seem difficult to set up. Having a calendar available in real time would be excellent. We've used the software for 6 years now and I haven't noticed many feature updates and that would be welcomed.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your great review. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Shaun from Alta chiropractic and wellness inc.

Industry: Public Safety

Chiropractic software review

Overall experience is positive with platinum.

Pros

I like the automation, the ease of use has been awesome. Learning the system was very easy. The other companies that I use that have to link to platinum have been happy with partnering the different aps.

Cons

We had a lot of trouble in the billing department. There were a lot of mistakes we are still paying for. There has been a lot of claims billed wrong and we didn't know until it was too late to rebill the proper was. The loss was very substantial. We since have hired a new billing company that is continuing to find mistakes on entering the insurance and wrong addresses. Customer service has improved. We had a lot of trouble with platinum not taking any ownership of mistakes. Now it seems to be better.

Automation.

Response from Platinum System

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review and your feedback.

Rodney from Chiropractic Care

Platinum System

Without a doubt Platinum saved me money.

Pros

My favorite feature was the auto posting. Prior to platinum the staff would spend up to an hour each night paying and balancing Day sheets. With platinum, when we finished with the last patient the posting was already done.

Cons

I am not tech savvy. As such I did not find the software to be intuitive. Once I learned some things I could get most any info I wanted but there was a learning curve for me. On the other hand the staff, all younger than me, did not have nearly as much difficulty learning new tasks.

N/a

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

Seeing the potential of what it had to offer over the old software.

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your review Dr. Sweet.

Andrew from Steadfast Chiropractic

Platinum is a powerful tool that we rely on, day in and day out.

Pros

Platinum allows us to leverage technology in our office unlike many other EHR systems. The calling module, along with it's partnerships with SKED and Fortis, allows us to run our office seamlessly from scheduling to daily operations to running payments. Paired with the incredible support, this product is perfect for any size practice.

Cons

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your great review we currently have training videos on our website which can be used during the course of the training for the new employee. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

Jennifer from Revelation Chiropractic

It is great software, but it could use an updated look! Otherwise it fits our needs.

helps streamline taking notes, checking people in, billing and checking in with people in other areas of the office.

Pros

It has a lot of great functions and features that make certain processes so much easier. We can run reports to keep stats on everything quickly and it makes the billing side of things very quick and easy.

Cons

As I said before I wish it had a more updated look and there some more flexibility with certain functions. I would love to be able to modify column sizes for certain reports and also be able to exclude certain appointment codes from reminder texts, etc.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thanks Dr Minnich for your honest feedback, we have a new interface coming soon hope this new update look is more to your liking.

Scottt from Fletcher Chiropractic Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

I have overall had a good experience with Platinum

Patients are scheduled with ease and accurate records are kept in EHR.

Pros

Easy to use SOAP notes and customer service is always helpful. Makes scheduling a breeze for my staff.

Cons

It seems that Platinum is a little expensive. It is a great program and user friendly. One problem we had is updates don't always work correctly then we have a hard time for a day or 2 getting the kinks worked out.

Response from Platinum System

Replied December 2017

Dr. Fletcher, thank you for your review. Glad to hear everything is running smooth. For our updates we try to test as much as possible before release but it is hard to predict the thousands of computer configurations for antivirus, domains, configurations, etc. this is why we do not do auto updates and have support staff available to handle any challenges.

Craig from Advanced Holistic Healthcare

Excellent to see most info on one screen and to track stats

Stats

Pros

One screen shows you so much. Customizable stats and reports. Extensive and easy to use scheduling.

Cons

Making changes in ledger is tedious as it must be done line item by line item. Only software I've seen that still requires HCFA's for paper claims. To easy for any staff member to make critical changes (no save button)... once something is changed its changed.

Response from Platinum System

Replied January 2018

Thank you for your honest review. There is a user system that can be used to prevent unwanted changes and also to track who made the changes one of our agents can contact you and go over how this works. The system can also allow Hcfas to be printed on plain paper with the Hcfa background. Be on the look out for a new Platinum Interface coming soon!!!

John from Back To Health

Very Happy

Pleasant

Pros

Cons

nothing other than this form will not accept my answer

Friend recommended

Reasons for Switching to Platinum system

TGI sold out to chirotouch

Response from Platinum System

Replied July 2019

Jacob from Inside Out Chiropractic

Work Horse

Overall, utilizing platinum has been a great experience. Like any system there are glitches with software upgrades, etc but it has allowed us to start our own practice and grow it into a thriving high volume practice with very few hiccups. The hiccups we've had, the support team went above and beyond to help us resolve as quick as possible.

Pros

The calling module, we are a high visit office and don't need a team member to help with flow thanks to the calling module!

Cons

Reports aren't super user friendly, but once you know what to look for it's a bit easier. The support team is always good at helping us figure out how to run and save the reports for future use!

Response from Platinum System

Replied August 2019