Remedly Software Reviews

Remedly Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"Solid cloud based integrated software for all aspects of plastic surgery. So many features it keeps everyone informed about our patient flow from scheduling to invoices and charting."
  • icon"Easy to use and very convenient with regards to the scope of my job."
  • icon"We love the functionality and ease of use with the calendar as well as the automated patient reminders, and the online patient portal."
  • icon"The professional can cancel the job beyond 24hours."
  • icon"I sat and thought about the cons, and I seriously struggled."
  • icon"I had a question about how to change some information that was mistakenly documented on the wrong appointment. This software is quite costly for what you get."

All Remedly Reviews

Scott W.

Excellent EMR solution for Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists

Pros

This product has vastly enhanced my efficiency by allowing me to offload my schedule and have most of my post-operative patients check in with virtual follow-ups, which they prefer anyway. My main bottleneck is my time and Remedly has freed up a ton of that.

Cons

This product is in need of a user interface overhaul, which I understand is coming in 2019.

Response from Remedly

Scott, thank you for taking time to sit down and write us a review. We very much appreciate it. You are correct, the software has been getting a full face-lift. Luckily, it's a short recovery time and the new look is already being rolled out.

Replied February 2019

Using Remedly for 2+ years

Remedly is a growing company and they've been able to take feedback constructively and implement most, if not all, suggestions we've had over the years. Looking forward to seeing them still achieve more with this platform.

Pros

As far as comprehensive software goes for EHRs specific to medical aesthetics, Remedly stood out for us when we opted to go with them 2+ years ago. It has features including subscriptions that are quite useful. We've created internal hacks to help with efficiency and flow.

Cons

While not all of Remedly's features are used, it's a matter of preference. The inventory tracking is tremendous in theory, but executing has its practical limitations. Overall support, reliability, and ease of use has improved greatly. You've got to be savvy to use, but once you get into a rhythm you can make the software work and it will be an asset to keeping patient records clean, tidy, and well documented.

Features and functionality.

Reasons for switching to Remedly

Practice Fusion had its limitations and it didn't organize records as cleanly as we needed.

Andrea

Love Remedly

Awesome experience and would do it again

Pros

We looked at other software but ease of use, ability to build features from the ground up, ongoing support was important to us

Cons

Nothing Remedly gave us a great opportunity to add in templates, features, documentation, epresribe, telehealth and labs to our EMR

Reasons for choosing Remedly

Remedly had set up, support, eprescribe, labs, billing and practice management

Reasons for switching to Remedly

We could not do add on codes such as therapy without adding in another account which we did not want to do. In addition therapy notes does not integrate with lab corp or quest

Response from Remedly

Thank you so much for your strong recommendation and for all of your feedback to improve our platform! We appreciate that you chose Remedly.

Joni

Poor customer support

Pros

I like that this software is internet based and can be accessed from anywhere. It's convenient to use from home or work.

Cons

This software requires a lot of work to set up. It is basically bare bones. I understand this and it actually makes it very individualized once it is actually set up. Customer support is really bad. I had to call 4 times within several hours one day to get help. The system wasn't recognizing my email address to log in. I had clients and was unable to use the system for the majority of the day. The next time I asked for customer support, I didn't get a call back at all. I was told would get a call within 1 hour. No call. I had a question about how to change some information that was mistakenly documented on the wrong appointment. This software is quite costly for what you get.

Response from Remedly

Hello, Joni! We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied working with our support team and we appreciate your input which helps us improve. We have since implemented our 24x5 support program so we can address your needs in a more timely manner. We recognize the difficulty and stress caused by not being able to login to start your work day. As we discussed, it seems your email address, which doubles as your login username, had been changed for your account, which caused your login challenges. I am glad we were able to sort this out for you eventually. It is true that our software is highly configurable, allowing each practice to customize it to meet their unique needs. Investing the time up front to get these configurations right however brings practices significantly increased efficiency, buying more time for staff to focus on patients. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback!

Marc

Highly Recommend

Overall, we are very pleased with the platform. We would highly recommend it to anyone

Pros

Overall functionality, ease of navigation through platform, ease of invoicing and inventory management. Really, we love everything about it. If there is something that can be fixed, they are great about taking that information and implementing it though monthly updates.

Cons

Lack of functional app for the i phone. We can access it on our phone but it is extremely cumbersome to use

Reasons for switching to Remedly

Was not happy with support or the platform itself

Response from Remedly

Thank you for your feedback on Remedly! We are pleased to see that you're enjoying using our platform. In terms of the mobile interface, we are enhancing this functionality in our next release early next month. We'll let you know when it's in place so you can check it out!

Nick

The Change Electronic Healthcare Platforms Needed!

Our practice chose the Remedly cloud-based platform – no, we are not a mega practice or some paid advertisement. We are regular medical professionals who want to see our clinic succeed and ensure our patient’s success. Part of a successful patient-provider relationship is ensuring that we document well, bill appropriately, and are able to complete daily operations without wasting our patient’s time. Remedly is more than just an EHR and PM platform it is a group of dedicated people who stand behind their technology. When we speak, they listen and continually strive to fulfill our needs and our patient’s needs from the moment of contact, through the revenue cycle, and every engagement thereafter.

Pros

Why choose Remedly? Great support from their staff members. One system to accomplish everything your practice needs. Customized for your needs yesterday, today, and well into the future!

Cons

They are still growing their marketing platform and relatively new; however, I believe every day they continue to improve in these areas. Once they have their weakness down they will be unbeatable I feel in this space with their tenacity and dedication to clinics like us.

Reasons for choosing Remedly

When searching for the best technology to bring into a practice you find yourself immersed in a sea of options – yet, one wrong decision and your practice will find itself in choppy waters. Harder still, finding the technology designed with specialty practice operations in mind. As someone who has experienced and overseen the operational flow in general and specialty practice settings for over a decade and half, I have used numerous electronic health record (EHR) and practice management systems (PM), including some listed above. Listen closely, they are not all created equal and the best technology without support is useless! Remedly provides exactly what we need and is prepared to grow with us.

Shonda

Using Remedly for 6 months

Pros

I have multiple locations and sometimes the patients travel between locations, this product simplifies and streamlines the patient care. I can easily log in to one platform and manage the practice or book appointments without having to use LogMeIn to get to the computer program at each office. It also allows patients to have access to their own patient portal.

Cons

Needs an easily accessible patient history, including services and retail pricing, that is available on check out

Reasons for choosing Remedly

Much better pricing and they were more willing to be a partner with us and adapt the EMR to our needs.

Response from Remedly

We want to thank you for your partnership and valuable feedback. We are looking forward to continue providing ongoing enhancements as a testament to our strong commitment to our customers.

Replied July 2020

Orna

Remedly Is a decent practice management and scheduling system

This system works well for scheduling and charting.

Pros

Cloud-based. I like the ease of inputting appointments. Once the templates are in place, which was a time consuming process, charting is easy as well. They have made improvements over time and are receptive to feedback. I like the support team.

Cons

The system does not generate enough useful reports. It seems to have improved, but still not that useful. One puts in a lot of data, but most of it can’t be utilized for information. The system is not ideal for insurance use. In fact, if you do a lot of insurance I cannot recommend this system at this time. Quoting and inputting payments is cumbersome and we use a different method for that in the practice.

Reasons for switching to Remedly

Financial. The other system that I had that I liked far better for many different reasons became cost prohibitive for my small practice at the time. That said, the system has improved over time and I expect will continue to do so.

Response from Remedly

Hello, Orna! Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that Remedly helps your practice run more efficiently and that you appreciate working with our support team! We now have a dedicated module for handling insurance claims called Revenue Cycle Management (RCM). Designed in collaboration with our partner The Auctus Group, a top insurance billing firm, the RCM module provides an intuitive user interface for streamlined medical billing. Whether you manage your claims in-house or outsource your billing to The Auctus Group, our solution helps practices maximize on their claims and reduce their billing overhead. As for improved reporting, we also offer our Advanced Analytics module. These high-level, graphical reports can be manipulated on the fly, allowing you to drill down on the insights you need to analyze your practice's efficiency and effectiveness. Feel free to contact us at support@remedly.com to learn more about these modules and thank you for your input!

Mukhtar

Remedly Is Way Above Its Competition

Incredibly good. These guys really care, and they have produced an outstanding product. Again, they are the only ones out thinking outside the box when it comes to creating a subscription billing option. That's cool. But the electronic health records system is so smooth, it has saved us countless hours. Awesome system.

Pros

I spent months researching dozens of the top systems out there, and Remedly had what no other system could offer - the capability of handling our membership pricing model, combined with our need to do efficient insurance billing, combined with our need for excellent electronic health records. Remedly was the ONLY system out of all of them that could handle these needs. And they handled them perfectly. Integration has been flawless. But above all else, the kindness and decency of the team at Remedly in terms of bending over backwards to accomodate our needs was really the best part of working with Remedly.

Cons

I sat and thought about the cons, and I seriously struggled. Every time we thought we'd discovered a limitation in the system, it turns out we just weren't understanding it correctly, and it was in fact much better than we'd realized. There are so many cool features to the system. I guess if I had to pick one thing that was not entirely optimal was the scheduling had to be in 15 minute increments, but they are about to fix that anyway.

Patricia

Review on Remedly

Pros

I like the text message and email reminders that are sent to patients of upcoming appointments. I also like the feature that pops up to ask if you would like an additional email to be sent when moving or adding additional information the existing appt.

Cons

I wish this program had an alert that would pop up with pertinent information. The software also continues to update (which is needed) with a glitch in the software every time. This software also won’t allow the user to add own treatment with labels to customize to individual practices.

Response from Remedly

Patricia, thank you for taking time to write us a review. We really appreciate the feedback. Have you been able to check out the latest updates to the software? We think you will find many of the issues resolved and hopefully you're able to take advantage of the newly added features. If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager any time. They are there to be your personal product concierge 24/7.

Replied February 2019

Amanda

We love Remedly!

My overall experience with Remedly is absolutely positive!! Can’t wait to see how else they improve their already great system

Pros

We switched to Remedly from MSPA (Mack Software) after being with them for 10+ years. Their software was great but very outdated. It was a Remote Desktop setup that was only accessible on desktops only, up to 10 computers.When searching for a new EHR, I was looking for a few things in particular 1. A centralized client database since we have 2 locations and clients that frequent both2. Unlimited users / Access to the schedule via app or website3. The ability to pre-purchase services, such as Botox units, and be able to use said services with a left over quantity of unitsTo my surprise, these were really hard features to come by. Either systems were lacking or were outrageously expensive.Remedly checked all of our boxes and has been improving since on boarding. We have been able to support our business using Remedly with ease. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is incredible and so helpful every time I have any questions

Cons

There are some select features that we had in MSPA that we miss with Remedly.1. The ability to pre-pay for services at checkout without previously creating a pre-paid package2. Ease of gift cards. Gift cards are a newer to Remedly so I imagine it is being worked on. However the gift card process isn’t great and the gift card that is printed is not presentable. We use separate gift certificates instead of the gift cards Remedly provides but the code associated with the purchase is 20-30 characters and time consuming to write when a client waiting for their gift certificate 3. Scheduling providers. We have about 15 different providers between the offices. I would like the ability to input times available and have only those scheduled providers on the schedule rather than placing time blocks to convey availability

Outdated software

Response from Remedly

Thank you for your feedback on Remedly! We really appreciate the details you've provided and would like to discuss further with you how these specific features can improve. Please schedule time with your Customer Success Manager so they can capture and share your input!

November 2022

Great for a small medical practice

Pros

Remedly's integration with 360 Payments has totally transformed our payment process. We require deposits for a lot of procedures and rather than making sure we don't miss phone calls with patients ready to give their credit card information, we can just email or text them an invoice.

Cons

The invoice and payment receipts are separate and very clunky. The invoice will show the breakdown of charges including sales tax (if included) etc. which is important for the patient to understand the charges. However, once they pay, the receipt, which is separate from the invoice does not include the same breakdown of details. Ex. if a product has sales tax, on the invoice the sales tax will be shown separately, I.e. shampoo: $20.00; tax: $2.00; TOTAL DUE: $22.00. But on the receipt, which is that we give our patients to show they have paid in full, the line item for the product will just show one price for that product, with tax included. I.e. shampoo: $22.00; TOTAL DUE: $22.00. This is confusing for patients to know exactly how much an item cost before tax.

Reasons for switching to Remedly

We needed better appointment scheduling and payment software. AP updates were very slow and dated with little functionality.

Tara

Industry: Cosmetics

Medspa software

As always it is hard to transition from one software to another, but the Remedly team was always there to answer our questions and walk us throught the software. In addition to the team there is an online help desk with videos and step bystep instructions. This is a key detailed feature that has been a lifesaver.

Pros

We love the functionality and ease of use with the calendar as well as the automated patient reminders, and the online patient portal. Our clients are getting use to the patient portal feature that allows them to fill out all of their forms before arrival. This makes their spa appointment more enjoyable because they are not having to spend time filling out forms in the office, and they are able to go straight back to the room and enjoy their relaxing appointment.

Cons

I wish that we were able to change the text content and/or text the clients directly to update them on changes to their appointment. As of now we are either sending an email (which they don't always get in time) or having to call ( they don't always answer). Also, it would be nice to have a service price button like the inventory button. There are times we have to look up prices for services, but it takes quite a few steps. Hopefully in the future we can have a quick button like with inventory. This would be an amazing feature!

Response from Remedly

Hello, Tara! Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you enjoy using Remedly! We work hard to deliver a platform which helps practices function more efficiently, and many of our improvements have been based on feedback from our valuable users. For example, we now offer a module which allows you to text directly with your patients as needed, including the ability to send images. This is in addition to our automated appointment confirmation text and email communications, for which you can customize the content as well as schedule when they're sent. We also like hearing that you felt supported throughout the onboarding process and that you appreciated the multiple resources available to you, enabling a smooth transition to Remedly. Thank you again for your thoughtful feedback!

JURIS

Positive Experience with Remedly

Biggest issue for me personally has been portability and easy of use. Also, much less expensive (and support staff much more responsive) than with Nextech, who I left after 25 or so years of steadily increasing costs and decreasing tech support

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, can be accessed from anywhere via smart device/phone (i.e. can check next days schedule, finish some notes on the phone after coming home for dinner), secure & HIPPA compliant communication, excellent photo storage system (directly off iPhone), ability to submit prescriptions directly to pharmacy, financial reports, etc

Cons

A few quirks with the reminder system (lists oldest first and have to scroll all the way to bottom of list to find current ones) that I have asked them to fix and they still have not done so - but overall, very responsive support team and I am sure they will do so

Reasons for choosing Remedly

More functionality, young and enthusiastic support staff and company management

See above

Rachel

Intuitive software with great customer support

Love Remedly!

Pros

Remedly has AMAZING customer support. I routinely reach out to the best Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Remedly takes customer suggestions seriously and has implemented several meaningful changes based on customer feedback in the last few months alone.

Cons

Some of the scheduling functions could be improved, however it is much better than other platforms I have used

Tyler