• Pros

• "Love how easy it is to check things off and its quick to get through sections."

• "Easy to use and great customer service. The Narrative Report for Auto accident patients is really excellent."

• "It's easy to use makes a nice report and there are plenty of options. "

• Cons

• "Sometimes there is a glitch that slows you down , but not very often"

• "Could use more orthopedic test but still amazing "

• "Takes a little bit of time to enter information."

Browse Report Master Reviews

Tony from YMCA

Making reporting much easier!

Pros

You can actually see the full report as you go. Really neat if you are a So visual person.

Cons

So many options to navigate through. But they all have a good reason why they're there.

Jim from ChiroMe Health and Wellness LLC

Report Master

Pros

The amount of details that the software allows you to have. The details of the reports. The ease of creating your own auto-codes. The quickness of doing a SOAP note.

Cons

Not printing everything on a report and having to go through several steps just to make sure that the information you want is included in the report. Inability to navigate out of a window without crashing the whole software. Losing information when you click off of an open window. Inability to copy previous exam to a re-exam to save time going through the whole process again.

gregg from Reese Chiropractic

Simplest most complete EMR software

Pros

this is the simplest to use and set up macros for your daily notes

Cons

None that i have found since 2006. They continue to improve all the time.

Reasons for Choosing Report Master

ease of operation and cost. simple customizable macros to fit your practice needs.

Andres from ABH Chiropractic

Good...but needs work!

We've noticed that this program is better than others we've tried. Over the years we do enjoy this program, but we've had to format it to suit our needs and has room for future improvements. It is too much repetitive words and editing once the report is written.

Pros

- report master version 6 - the format on how it writes the report/note - it helps to write the notes quicker

Cons

- We have to edit A LOT! - new version we have to change the format - a lot of repetition in words - had many issues after getting version 8 -not user friendly

Reasons for Choosing Report Master

It was more affordable and we adjust it to suit our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Report Master

To make it easier and faster to use.

Dr. David from Precision Natural Medicine

Incredible Software with great people behind it!

I have owned Report Master for many years and out of all the software I own, it is on my top 5 list. It truly is a great solution for your clinic. I originally bought it for the sole purpose of creating AWESOME PI motes (which it does and very quickly and effortlessly!). However, I am currently in a Medicare Audit which is devastatingly not fun, to say the least. Thank God I have and have been using Report Master because without it I would be screwed! Because of Report-Master, I am able to produce EXACTLY what Medicare is requesting in roughly 800 pages of notes created with the use of Report Master. I strongly urge you to buy this program, for it is more valuable than you currently realize.

Pros

congruity of use, tech support, price

Cons

unable to hide the tons and tons of Orthopedic tests that you never use. Just WAY to much data to be quick and effective in the orthopedic module

Response from ReportMaster

Replied March 2017

Thanks Doc!! Ron

George from Advanced Chiropractic

The best complete chart note and report writer on the market.

Any one who has written a chart note or report, knows how long and tedious the process can be. Report Master has taken all the steps to streamline the process eliminating hours of unnecessary writing. Report Master is a great fit for small to large sized practices seeking to achieve Meaningful Use, improve quality of patient charting, and reduce time spent writing the reports. Report Master has been streamlined to save time and simplify movement from one function to another, ultimately giving staff and doctors more time to spend with patients. After reading a report written on Report Master I have received compliments from health care providers, attorneys, and patients, marveling on how thorough the report is.

Pros

All options are covered. All I do is click on box entering subjective, objective, tests, etc.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied November 2016

Thanks Doc! Great testimonial!! Ron

Joe from Central Cape Chiropractic

Report Master Review.

I like the program. I'm not fast with it, but it gets the job done

Pros

I have never had a bill review cut my bill using Report Master.

Cons

Not being able to archive patients. No place for claim # only policy #.Widen the window on auto code selector for better viewing. Improve auto code search. Only can check of xray. not MRI or CT. Subjective complaint for headache only allows for 1 location. Condense most commonly used diagnosis's. Somewhat buggy when preparing to print. I always need to make tweaks to page layout.

Reasons for Choosing Report Master

This was one of the 1st report writing programs that came out. The newer programs are too costly and I don't want to be tied to the cloud. I do think however, this program can use some updating. Overall I am pleased to use Report Master and will continue to do so.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the review Doc! There's a Claim Number box to the right of the Policy Number box on the Basic Patient Info page. On the other Cons, I need to clarify with you on those. I'm also going over your email right now. Thanks again! Ron

Daniel from Erthal Chiropractic Center

Overall pretty good

Overall I like report master. I have been using it about eight years and been through quite a few upgrades. I guess there are easier and better software is out there but I'm very comfortable with what I have and it's an affordable program.

Pros

I can click through it and enter a patient record pretty quickly. I like the multiple options.

Cons

It can be really glitchy at times, if I enter a incorrect code the software will shut down then I have to reset it through the. Sometimes the grammar on the generated daily record is poor. It does not integrate well with the some of the handwritten portions of the report.

Conrad from Thiede Chiropractic

One of the best chiropractic software for notes and reports out there.

My overall experience with report master has been outstanding. The customer service is fantastic, and so is the tech support, they are easy to work with which is a pleasure.

Pros

The software is very east to customize to your specific type of practice/technique.

Cons

the palpation section of the software is cumbersome, and some of the standard prognosis is set up more for someone who does impairment ratings. The dermatome section can be somewhat confusing until you get used to it.

Reasons for Choosing Report Master

The ease of use the people the price and quality of the product.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the nice Review Doc! Ron

Cynthia from Doc Tony's

Report Master Review

Has a few parts of the software that does not save certain info. You just have to work around them. Customer support is great but you have to pay for it

Pros

The reports (narrative and soap) are always complimented

Cons

A few areas of program does not save if different. For example will only save info on Deep Tendon reflexes if normal

Jerry from Manning Chiropractic

This is an update from a previous review...

It's a time saver.

Pros

Excellent price, improved customization, creates a nice narrative. I still prefer my paper notes for my SOAPs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Reportmaster's SOAPs. For me it's simply a speed and comfort thing as I'm very set in my ways, but for my personal injury exams/narratives I always use Reportmaster. It saves me a ton of time and headaches. Attorney's like how well they are written, which is a big plus. A lot of the information can be entered by my secretary which again saves me a ton of time and hassle. To me that makes it worth it in itself.

Cons

Very minor cons here that are often user error in the first place. You do have to proof read your narratives (as it is always wise to do anyway). Some imput seems to fit better in different sections/order than it is placed in, some things you type in as additional information in the program may or may not be capitalized or punctuated when it shouldn't be (you'll learn not to do this and it will no longer be a problem), and things aren't spell checked.

Mehran from N.W. Chiropractic Clinic

Great value EHR that is very customizable

This has been a great note program for my office. It has cut down my note taking time by 75%! By the time the patient is treated and before they are done, their SOAP notes are done!

Pros

* Ease of use and user friendly * Easily customized to your need * Great technical support (Gold Members) * Great value for the product

Cons

* seems to only be geared toward injury care and wellness/insurance has to be customized to your need *

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review! Give Tech Support a call if you'd like any help with customizing for wellness/insurance. Thanks again! Ron

Dr Leo from Today Disc, Bone & Joint

2 times tested

I am producing clear, time effective chiropractic SOAP notes that stand up to review.

Pros

It dots the i's, crosses the t's....and it does so quickly

Cons

there's nothing I don't like...the program has goner thru multiple revisions, each one getting better than the previous one

Reasons for Choosing Report Master

I've been with the program close to 20 years now....the program is just so much better that what I did 20 years ago...I wrote out treatment notes by hand

Response from ReportMaster

Replied August 2019

Thanks for the great review Doc!

Julie-Ann from FOUR WINDS CHIROPRACTIC

A functional software for all chiropractors

Pros

When using the software you're able to jump back from one date of service to another. All the testings are just a click away. You are able to customize the way you want your note to look. The software itself comes up with its own paperwork that mirrors the software making input for initial appointments faster.

Cons

I don't like that I can't delete a specific not, it will only be able to delete the latest appointment. The lists for Diagnosis codes are time-consuming. It would be better to be able to click the order of the diagnosis rather than having to look for the code.

Reasons for Switching to Report Master

We were experiencing a lot of glitches notes were missing.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied August 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review. I'll add that Diagnosis Code suggestion to my list. Thanks!

Jared from Jared B Mandel DC

Great product

Very good software

Pros

I am very happy with my report master software. My reports are very strong particularly for my personal injury cases. Keep up the good work!

Cons

The one feature that I would add is the ability to recall the information from the last re-evaluation so it can be edited for the next re-evaluation

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the great review! Also, I've added your suggestion onto my list for future updates. Thanks again! Ron

Robert from Essential Chiropractic

Report Master Critique

I have had a really good experiencen with Report Master. Been using it for years now and have recommended it to a few collegues. The Company also gives me a discount cause of all the referrals I have made to them.

Pros

Push button control. Can preset verbiage. Can kick out a report pretty darn fast.

Cons

Sometimes there is a glitch that slows you down , but not very often

Relative ease of use.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Thanks for the nice review Doc!

Theodore from TXO Chiropractic

Great products with possible updates

It's helped me get away from paper and it's easy making me quicker and more efficient. It could use some tweaks and will provide updates In the future

Pros

It's easy to use makes a nice report and there are plenty of options.

Cons

Creating my own autodcodes and the billing breakdown is not easy to transfer to other software for billing purposes

Teri from River of Life Wellness LLC

Excellent Software for Chiropractic offices

The program is thorough and user friendly. The staff is phenomenal and has always solved any issues immediately.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility to customize program to fit your needs.

Cons

Little if any. I think t offers more than I am aware of. I have not been able to network to other computers following instructions, but I feel sure this issue would be resolved if I called tech support.

January 2014

Art from Peak Performance Chiropractic

January 2014

Don't worry...it's actually pretty simple.

I purchased Report master 6 and never used it ONCE! I kept putting it off thinking it would be a major pain to transition to electronic health records. Writing out a chart with a pen is quick, easy, and requires no tech support. Well, with the requirement to transition to EHR I decided to jump in, seeing of course that I basically had no choice. Then came the offer from Report master to buy version 7. "Buy Version 7?! I haven't even tried version 6 yet!" Well, I called Pam at Report Master to ask her why I should spend more money on something I have never used. She went on to describe all the features, and how much easier it would be for the technically challenged chiropractors of the world (me). She is ridiculously sincere as well. We did the install, went like a breeze. Chris at tech support walked us through any and all of my questions, he's a big help by the way. I should point out, if you get his voice mail..leave a message...the guy calls you back. The program is a pleasure, it creates beautiful SOAP and progress notes that don't look canned. The narratives are of a nice quality as well. It takes me about three minutes to enter the info after an office visit. If that sounds long, keep in mind that I am still a rookie. We've been underway for just a few days. I'll get quicker. Also, you can't compare my hand written soap and progress notes to the RM7...for one thing, my notes are impossible to read, and are not nearly as comprehensive. So, there it is. If you're on the fence, buy this thing. It's reasonably priced, easy to use...basically a no brainer.

Robert from Buchanan Chiropractic & Rehabilitation

Report Master Review

Extremely satisfied only limitations are in the authors mind on crafting reports

Pros

The format and flexibility to customize the template

Cons

Not too many things honestly it’s always learning and expanding

Reasons for Choosing Report Master

Easy comfort flexibility to customize

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the awesome review!

ROBERT from FIRETTO CHIROPRACTIC

CHIROPRACTIC DAILY NOTES

ALWAYS THERE TO HELP

Pros

EASY TO USE, BEEN USING SINCE 1997. COULD NOT PERFORM MY DAILY NOTE RIGHTING WITHOUT IT.

Cons

NOTHING BEEN USUNG OVER 10 YEARS. LIKE THE EASE OF THE PROGRAM AND THE AUTO CODES. HAVE MANY OF MY OWN CODES.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hey Doc, Thanks for the great review! Ron

Chris from East One Chiropractic & Rehab Center

Awesome software

I have been using Report Master for several years now and I love it. So easy to create soap and report for any occasion. Save time by using Report Master. Few clicks and that's it. I can customize if I want to, I just love Report Master and highly recommend it.

Pros

So easy to use. Few clicks and that is it.

Cons

Nothing really so far.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied March 2017

Thanks Doc! Ron

Jose from Gomez Advance wellness Center

Amazingly fast and accurate

Pros

How easy it is to use and the nice reports it produces

Cons

Could use more orthopedic test but still amazing

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hi Doc! Thanks for the awesome review! Which Orthopedic tests would you like added? Ron

Donna from LaFayette Chiropractic Center

Report master a winner

Excellent customer service. Techs always helpful and supportive. Program very easy to use.

Pros

Loved loved the simplicity and ease of use.

Cons

Very limited as to what you can do. Cannot sort or merge information.

Stuart from Neivert Chiropractic

RM Experience

Report Master has been a vital and key component to our practice. We have learned so much from your staff and will happily continue to refer to you. Excellent Job!!!

Pros

Cons

none

Dave from Brownsvill Chiropractic Center

Documentation software

Very good documentation for pesonal injury claims. Attorneys love it. Makes referrals to other medical providers a lot more professinal looking.

Pros

Very thorough.

Cons

Takes a little bit of time to enter information.

September 2014

William from Clinical Nutrition & Chiropractic

September 2014

Good upgrades to a great product

I started using Report Master in 2007. What sold me on the product was the SOAP short form with entries for every spinal level and several additional slots for extremity adjusting. That allows me to note specific objective findings and adjustments by segment. It was easy to create auto codes for specific techniques. For example, the code "PRS" entered at the L4 treatment slot is "manipulation of L4 was performed using Gonstead Technique as a PRS pull move". The only real complaint I had was that you could only move from visit-to-visit with one "click" if the format was unchanged. You could navigate progress reports with ease, but not from progress report to initial report or vice versa. Fortunately, the new version allows you to move from initial to interim to progress report with ease. It maintains all the features I liked and eliminated my chief complaint. I have an AK practice and record all my muscle testing under the narrative in the physical exam. I typically display that narrative from the previous visit on a large flat screen TV in the treatment room. That way I can review previous testing from the treatment table while treating the patient. Although I have a cash practice, the format does generate excellent office notes for submission to third party payers. It is also great for generating reports to other physicians.

Jennifer from Palm Coast Chiropractic Center

Check this product out.

I enjoy using this product and like the detail it has for examinations

Pros

Love how easy it is to check things off and its quick to get through sections.

Cons

ICD 10 options to check off, would be helpful and quick like the rest of the software.

ease of use and price

ease of use

Response from ReportMaster

Replied August 2019

Thanks Doc, I've added that ICD 10 issue to my future update list. It should be easier and quicker. Ron

jesus from garcia clinic

great master tool

this program had been great in adding fast results and good reports. I am able to go to court and defend the case without any problems. thank you

Pros

easy use

Cons

some problems with glitches

Randy from Longview Spine & Sports Medicine

Narrative Reports and Tech Support

Pros

I like this software because of the ease and quickness I can put out a narrative report for our patients. The Tech support has helped me many times. The price is awesome and I don't have a forever contract.

Cons

I don't have any negatives about Report Master. The support has always been friendly and helpful. Over the years that I have been using Report Master, the updates have kept the software complete with the ever changing healthcare field.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hi Doc! Thanks for the great review! Ron

Jerry from Manning Chiropractic

Good value, needs customization.

2 stars for ease of use/features/functionality because persistent errors logging into the system & lack of customization. For our office it's a bit overkill on certain features that takes a lot of time to navigate through. Eventually you learn what you do and do not use but it would be nice to be able to eliminate features you will never use vs. having to weed through them every time. Personally I like a body outline to mark exactly where patients symptoms persist. I have personalized a travel card for each patient for this purpose and also to mark the areas we treat with modalities. It would be nice to have something like this in the system. Customer support gets 3 stars. They are fairly easy to get in contact with. Occasionally tech support has not gotten back with us and we had to call multiple times but often the online chat support is prompt. Just wish there was a fix for the login errors vs. having to go around the system. They have walked us through the process enough that we now know what to do when it happens but it's still a pain. When I click on icons I like them to work without any hassle. We do have a two computer system and that seems to be the problem with one linking to the other. Value, I give it 4 stars. So much more affordable than other systems like Chirotouch. Honestly Chirotouch's price tag has kept me away from even entertaining the idea of trying it. So I can't say one way or anther if it's that much better of a system. Overall I gave it a 3 because I've now had the system for almost 6 months and I haven't completely switched over to it yet. I find myself 90% of the time transferring over my hand written notes to Reportmaster for my Personal Injury patients and them only simply so I don't have to write out a narrative by hand. Even with the Reportmaster narrative I find myself having to read over it and changing certain things about it or typing in something I need in the notes but have no place for it in Reportmaster, so that does eat up some of my time. It does have the Autocodes sections throughout which allows for some customization but learning the process and knowing the outcome in the narratives has not come easy.

Pros

Affordability

Cons

Lack of customization

Donna from Lafayette Chiropractic

A+ Report Master

Excellent program, nicest tech people out there, overall great experience. The support staff was fantastic in answering all questions and helping out with training and implementation..

Pros

everything ease of use, layout, content

Cons

I cannot print out patient lists or all notes from one day which I would love to be able to do.

November 2014

Anthony from Wissahickon Chiropractic

November 2014

Best software I have used, but it is a slow field

No report or SOAP note program is without its problems. Mostly it has to do with how cumbersome it is to enter information. I have tried several. Because Report Master 7 was a long time in coming, I went to a "cloud based" program. It is A LOT more expensive than Report Master and not as versatile. Report Master gives you a lot more choices. The other side of that is you have to hunt around more, which takes time. (I gave it 4 stars for SOAP notes, but I have yet to find a 4 and certainly not a 5 star program in ease of use for first visit.) RM7 was an improvement on that over RM6 because it consolidates some of the screens. The ability to lock out certain tests was a big step forward, but disappointing in that the tests you do not need still show up on the screen, although the locked symbol does make it a little easier to run your eye down the screen. The language is not randomized as it is on a lot of the more expensive programs, but that is not a big deal since you aren't fooling anyone with randomized language anyway and it actually is more straightforward in helping insurance companies and attorneys understand what you are doing from visit to visit. I recommend this program on the basis of affordability, usability, and great support.

Tuan from Newnan Family Chiropractic

ReportMaster rocks!

Thoroughly enjoy using this product. It's easy and customer service is excellent. Keep up the good work.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied March 2017

Thanks Doc! Ron

Manola from Amazing Touch Rehabilitation & Wellness Center PC

I have been using report master for 20 plus years and I love it.

Pros

Cons

Would like to be able to use on IPAd and also it would make the program more mobile and give the ability to use from room to room.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied February 2018

Thanks Doc! There's an excellent way for you to use Report Master on you iPad. You'll find it at Splashtop.com. The Personal version should be all you need, which is very inexpensive. Chris in Tech Support can help you set it up. Ron

Philip from Kennedy Wellness Center

Report Master works for me!

Pros

The fact that I can customize my reports is a plus! It is user friendly and I can always call them for assistance!

Cons

I really donot have any negatives about the software.

Reasons for Choosing Report Master

I was using the software as an associate doctor and loved how easy it is to use and the customization to my notes.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied November 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review! Ron

Robert from Canyon Chiropractic

Great for Narratives

I use this mostly for PI cases. It is very detailed and for the most part easy to use. The macro or auto lists are slightly awkward to use but still a great program.

Pros

Great detail and writes really good reports from the info you enter.

Cons

Drop down menus are cumbersome and not easy to use or change.

Darren from Palmetto Wellness

Great program

Pros

The click options make it easy and quick to document exam or daily visits for soap notes.

Cons

Creating new macros for the program is somewhat difficult and could be made easier.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the review! If you'd like to get some help with creating AutoCodes, give us a call. It's a very powerful feature, but there is a bit of a learning curve. Thanks again! Ron

Nevin from Grushka Chiropractic

report master

Pros

very easy to use. you can customize the exam forms however you like. once you get the hang of it its just point and click with options to write in and add whatever you need. Constantly told the reports once printed are very professional and thorough.

Cons

there are almost too many options and could make the reports too long.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied August 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review! Ron

March 2016

Mark from Drumright Chiropractic

March 2016

Exactly what I've been looking for

5 star customer support (no ongoing fees - I couldn't believe this, but it's true). The BEST, fastest and easiest way to record each patient encounter from beginning to end. Can be as detailed or as simple as you'd like. Just point, click, point, click, point, click. Literally. Then, if you need a narrative or daily SOAP printed out for any reason, this software will automatically generate it FOR YOU - And NO, it's not canned, and there are no typos or errors that I have found. It's truly one of a kind. It is exactly what I've been looking for to cut down the time I take to document. Even purchased a Microsoft Surface 3 on eBay (full Windows is needed, not RT) to use with this along with a Microsoft surface pen, makes it even easier and faster. It's perfect, what else can I say? Very happy with this product, Ron has provided a superior product for chiropractors at a fraction of the price you will pay for some note taking junk out there that come with expensive practice management software. I currently use Autumn8 by TGi for the front desk billing, scheduling, etc. but have ditched the Autumn8 Notes that come with it. It was terrible.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied March 2016

Thanks Doc!!

John from John McAtamney, DC

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Five Star System Five Star Service

Reportmaster is solid system for writing reports for connecting to other providers. The reports generated by reportmaster are favored by the attorneys we work with for our no fault cases.

Pros

Ease of use and simplicity of application

Cons

Would be better as part of an EHR

Mitchell from Great Neck Family Chiropractic

Speed up your report productivity.

Report Master speeds up my report writing productivity. With the same information that is gotten from the patient interview and exam a thorough quality report can be produced for the insurance carrier and attorney. This puts time back into providing care to my patients. The Report Master program is a great value.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to modify the product based on my practice.

Mark from Workman Chiropractic

Simple reporting

Benefits of complete and concise reports for personal injury lawyers.

Pros

I like the simple use of the software and the in-depth informative reports that are compiled from the software.

Cons

Some of the diagnoses and more options in the choices in certain regions of the report.

Douglas from Chiropractic Healing Team

Industry: Alternative Medicine

PI Mastery

Pros

This software writes reports that I can then customize to my interests. It does not write boiler-plate reports, yet covers many essential points that the report should encompass.

Cons

The orthopedic tests could have better correlations to the precise anatomy in question.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the review! Ron

June 2016

Daniel from Chiropractic Pain Relief Cntr.

June 2016

Comprehensive and adaptable

Just purchased a large all in one touch screen computer and Chris installed RM 7 quickly without taxing my limited technical skills by using join.me. He commandeered my machine and did the install without me doing or having to know anything. He was willing to go over any questions I had to whatever length I required. I had some experience with the program before but on bad hardware. My concern before was that it seemed a bit more comprehensive than I needed for daily SOAP notes. In minutes he limited (at my request) some of the ortho tests I never use, making it more streamlined, I think, to quickly tap the box for the tests I routinely perform. Hope to soon have it set up where receptionist/biller will enter all the personal data allowing me the minutes necessary to cough up some legible and fairly pertinent and appropriate notes for me to send to insurance cos. Haven't used it much yet but feel like am on the right track for what they expect from us in EMR's. Really good and timely support for questions

Andres from Vida Chiropractic

Report Master

This has significantly reduced the time needed to perform initial reports and final narratives. Attorneys are happy to receive requested reports same day and it has significantly improved my staff's productivity.

Pros

Ease of use and customization of shortcuts

Cons

Can't customize more of the options in the software portion. You can only create macros.

Response from ReportMaster

Replied September 2019

Hi Doc, Thanks for the review! If you need any help with customizing the program, just give us a call. Ron

Kevin from Kevin Healy DC

Report Master Review

Been using Report Master for my Chiropractic/PI practice for many years. They offer a great customizable platform for fair price. Make my documentation fast and complete. Reports look and read professional. Great customer service too. Couldn't run my practice without it

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Very little to find fault with so I can't say any cons

February 2016

Tim from Art of Touch Health and Wellness Center

February 2016

SOAPs is about a minute, and in a readable format

I had worked in P.I & Work Comp offices for about 5 years in the Chicago area. For the last 3 years I worked and managed a clinic where we used Report Master for all our Narrative and SOAP notes. The format was clear, readable and more important, stood up to the rigors of examination from attorneys. I could do my notes in about a minute (unless there was something really unusual about a particular presentation) and the program covered everything I needed to address for the day. I recently moved out of the area and bought my own practice. I bought "top of the line" office management and note software that cost me a small fortune, had a lot of bells and whistles, but what I found was, compared to Report Master, the bells and whistles were really just smoke and mirrors. When I printed a daily report, it was barely readable. It took me about 5 minutes per note and had a lot of contradictory information. Needless to say - I'm back with Report master and VERY happy with my choice to go back

Response from ReportMaster

Replied February 2016

Thanks Doc!!

Kenneth from Dr Kenneth Clare

Worth the investment

Pros

Best part about the software is the different wording in each note so it doesn’t appear to be cookie cutter SOAP’s

Cons

No ability to integrate notes with billing

Reasons for Choosing Report Master

Report Master was affordable and easy to learn

January 2016

Lawrence from Tolleson chiropractic

January 2016

Reportmaster Support continuously since 1998

I have been using Reportmaster Support to chiropractic clinics since 1998. As my practice focuses on PI cases, documentation is of course vital. I have experience with many other software programs for report writing. I find report Mester to be the best program for soap notes and report writing I use abother popular software in my practice for billing called Chirotouch, but I feel that Reportmaster Support is superior and much easier to use with regards to soap note documentation and report writing. In the 18 years that I've been using Reportmaster, I have gone through six laptop computers. Every time I buy a new laptop, the first program I install is Reportmaster. I highly recommend Reportmaster Support for the chiropractor who wants to have a easy to learn, easy to use fast and convenient and thorough method for documentation, especially with regards to medical legal report and inputs

Response from ReportMaster

Replied January 2016

Hi Dr. Paule, Thanks so much for the kind words and awesome Review! Ron