What are Report Master users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Report Master software through verified user reviews

• icon"Exceeded my expectations in performance and customer service. The product works great and the training videos are excellent."
  • icon"I am very happy with my report master software. My reports are very strong particularly for my personal injury cases."
  • icon"It is the difference of this program from the others that I like. Mostly I like the pricing."
  • icon"There are multiple tabs in the report master which can make it confusing."
  • icon"Subjective complaint for headache only allows for 1 location. Condense most commonly used diagnosis's."
  • icon"The boxes do not line up, and the new paperwork can only be printed in a landscape mode, makes it difficult for patients to print on paper when the clipboard needs to be sideways."

Browse all Report Master Reviews

• Have you used Report Master and would like to share your experience with others?

Tony

Making reporting much easier!

Pros

You can actually see the full report as you go. Really neat if you are a So visual person.

Cons

So many options to navigate through. But they all have a good reason why they're there.

Ali

Love it. Made for Lazy chiropractors. Say good bye to paper. Point & click. Inexpensive

Everyone helpful and genuine.

Pros

It is truly the software made for easy use. Life made easy. Just point and click. SOAP notes done fast. Reports done super fast. Reports are efficient &professional. Technical support, Superb, only a Text away. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] truly wants to do you right. Helpful, Knowledgeable, genuine. Text him/ call his cell always available, Always helpful. Inexpensive. No monthly subscription or payments. One time fee. You can access your data from anywhere. Remote access.

Cons

One user at a time of use. I wish it was a cloud base. But love it regardless.

Reasons for choosing Report Master

Price and ease of use. No monthly subscription/ payments.

Andres

Good...but needs work!

We've noticed that this program is better than others we've tried. Over the years we do enjoy this program, but we've had to format it to suit our needs and has room for future improvements. It is too much repetitive words and editing once the report is written.

Pros

- report master version 6 - the format on how it writes the report/note - it helps to write the notes quicker

Cons

- We have to edit A LOT! - new version we have to change the format - a lot of repetition in words - had many issues after getting version 8 -not user friendly

Reasons for choosing Report Master

It was more affordable and we adjust it to suit our needs.

Reasons for switching to Report Master

To make it easier and faster to use.

Jim

Report Master

Pros

The amount of details that the software allows you to have. The details of the reports. The ease of creating your own auto-codes. The quickness of doing a SOAP note.

Cons

Not printing everything on a report and having to go through several steps just to make sure that the information you want is included in the report. Inability to navigate out of a window without crashing the whole software. Losing information when you click off of an open window. Inability to copy previous exam to a re-exam to save time going through the whole process again.

Dr. David

Incredible Software with great people behind it!

I have owned Report Master for many years and out of all the software I own, it is on my top 5 list. It truly is a great solution for your clinic. I originally bought it for the sole purpose of creating AWESOME PI motes (which it does and very quickly and effortlessly!). However, I am currently in a Medicare Audit which is devastatingly not fun, to say the least. Thank God I have and have been using Report Master because without it I would be screwed! Because of Report-Master, I am able to produce EXACTLY what Medicare is requesting in roughly 800 pages of notes created with the use of Report Master. I strongly urge you to buy this program, for it is more valuable than you currently realize.

Pros

congruity of use, tech support, price

Cons

unable to hide the tons and tons of Orthopedic tests that you never use. Just WAY to much data to be quick and effective in the orthopedic module

Response from ReportMaster

Thanks Doc!! Ron

Replied March 2017

Steven

RM Review

Its been good.

Pros

The soap note and narrative output is excellent!

Cons

Need billing integration.

Reasons for switching to Report Master

Cost,Service and we'll its not the forum!

Joe

Report Master Review.

I like the program. I'm not fast with it, but it gets the job done

Pros

I have never had a bill review cut my bill using Report Master.

Cons

Not being able to archive patients. No place for claim # only policy #.Widen the window on auto code selector for better viewing. Improve auto code search. Only can check of xray. not MRI or CT. Subjective complaint for headache only allows for 1 location. Condense most commonly used diagnosis's. Somewhat buggy when preparing to print. I always need to make tweaks to page layout.

Reasons for choosing Report Master

This was one of the 1st report writing programs that came out. The newer programs are too costly and I don't want to be tied to the cloud. I do think however, this program can use some updating. Overall I am pleased to use Report Master and will continue to do so.

Response from ReportMaster

Thanks for the review Doc! There's a Claim Number box to the right of the Policy Number box on the Basic Patient Info page. On the other Cons, I need to clarify with you on those. I'm also going over your email right now. Thanks again! Ron

Cynthia

Report Master Review

Has a few parts of the software that does not save certain info. You just have to work around them. Customer support is great but you have to pay for it

Pros

The reports (narrative and soap) are always complimented

Cons

A few areas of program does not save if different. For example will only save info on Deep Tendon reflexes if normal

Exceptional value

Very user friendly.

Pros

Very focused and accurate in its delivery.

Cons

Apple compatibility would be nice. Most of my computers are Apple OS.

Reasons for choosing Report Master

Most programmable and ease of use.

Very programmable.

Dr. Sharon

Documentation Software

Great!

Pros

I like the thoroughness and ease of use.

Cons

I like lease the minor glitches when printing report.

Reasons for choosing Report Master

Cost, efficiency, and customer support.

George

The best complete chart note and report writer on the market.

Any one who has written a chart note or report, knows how long and tedious the process can be. Report Master has taken all the steps to streamline the process eliminating hours of unnecessary writing. Report Master is a great fit for small to large sized practices seeking to achieve Meaningful Use, improve quality of patient charting, and reduce time spent writing the reports. Report Master has been streamlined to save time and simplify movement from one function to another, ultimately giving staff and doctors more time to spend with patients. After reading a report written on Report Master I have received compliments from health care providers, attorneys, and patients, marveling on how thorough the report is.

Pros

All options are covered. All I do is click on box entering subjective, objective, tests, etc.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like.

Response from ReportMaster

Thanks Doc! Great testimonial!! Ron

Replied November 2016

Overall pretty good

Overall I like report master. I have been using it about eight years and been through quite a few upgrades. I guess there are easier and better software is out there but I'm very comfortable with what I have and it's an affordable program.

Pros

I can click through it and enter a patient record pretty quickly. I like the multiple options.

Cons

It can be really glitchy at times, if I enter a incorrect code the software will shut down then I have to reset it through the. Sometimes the grammar on the generated daily record is poor. It does not integrate well with the some of the handwritten portions of the report.

Conrad

One of the best chiropractic software for notes and reports out there.

My overall experience with report master has been outstanding. The customer service is fantastic, and so is the tech support, they are easy to work with which is a pleasure.

Pros

The software is very east to customize to your specific type of practice/technique.

Cons

the palpation section of the software is cumbersome, and some of the standard prognosis is set up more for someone who does impairment ratings. The dermatome section can be somewhat confusing until you get used to it.

Reasons for choosing Report Master

The ease of use the people the price and quality of the product.

Response from ReportMaster

Thanks for the nice Review Doc! Ron

Jerry

This is an update from a previous review...

It's a time saver.

Pros

Excellent price, improved customization, creates a nice narrative. I still prefer my paper notes for my SOAPs. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Reportmaster's SOAPs. For me it's simply a speed and comfort thing as I'm very set in my ways, but for my personal injury exams/narratives I always use Reportmaster. It saves me a ton of time and headaches. Attorney's like how well they are written, which is a big plus. A lot of the information can be entered by my secretary which again saves me a ton of time and hassle. To me that makes it worth it in itself.

Cons

Very minor cons here that are often user error in the first place. You do have to proof read your narratives (as it is always wise to do anyway). Some imput seems to fit better in different sections/order than it is placed in, some things you type in as additional information in the program may or may not be capitalized or punctuated when it shouldn't be (you'll learn not to do this and it will no longer be a problem), and things aren't spell checked.

Mehran

Great value EHR that is very customizable

This has been a great note program for my office. It has cut down my note taking time by 75%! By the time the patient is treated and before they are done, their SOAP notes are done!

Pros

* Ease of use and user friendly * Easily customized to your need * Great technical support (Gold Members) * Great value for the product

Cons

* seems to only be geared toward injury care and wellness/insurance has to be customized to your need *

Response from ReportMaster

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review! Give Tech Support a call if you'd like any help with customizing for wellness/insurance. Thanks again! Ron

Dr Leo

2 times tested

I am producing clear, time effective chiropractic SOAP notes that stand up to review.

Pros

It dots the i's, crosses the t's....and it does so quickly

Cons

there's nothing I don't like...the program has goner thru multiple revisions, each one getting better than the previous one

Reasons for choosing Report Master

I've been with the program close to 20 years now....the program is just so much better that what I did 20 years ago...I wrote out treatment notes by hand

Response from ReportMaster

Thanks for the great review Doc!

Jared

Great product

Very good software

Pros

I am very happy with my report master software. My reports are very strong particularly for my personal injury cases. Keep up the good work!

Cons

The one feature that I would add is the ability to recall the information from the last re-evaluation so it can be edited for the next re-evaluation

Response from ReportMaster

Hi Doc, Thanks for the great review! Also, I've added your suggestion onto my list for future updates. Thanks again! Ron

Julie-Ann

A functional software for all chiropractors

Pros

When using the software you're able to jump back from one date of service to another. All the testings are just a click away. You are able to customize the way you want your note to look. The software itself comes up with its own paperwork that mirrors the software making input for initial appointments faster.

Cons

I don't like that I can't delete a specific not, it will only be able to delete the latest appointment. The lists for Diagnosis codes are time-consuming. It would be better to be able to click the order of the diagnosis rather than having to look for the code.

Reasons for switching to Report Master

We were experiencing a lot of glitches notes were missing.

Response from ReportMaster

Hi Doc, Thanks for the nice review. I'll add that Diagnosis Code suggestion to my list. Thanks!

Robert

Report Master Critique

I have had a really good experiencen with Report Master. Been using it for years now and have recommended it to a few collegues. The Company also gives me a discount cause of all the referrals I have made to them.

Pros

Push button control. Can preset verbiage. Can kick out a report pretty darn fast.

Cons

Sometimes there is a glitch that slows you down , but not very often

Relative ease of use.

Response from ReportMaster

Thanks for the nice review Doc!

Theodore

Great products with possible updates

It's helped me get away from paper and it's easy making me quicker and more efficient. It could use some tweaks and will provide updates In the future

Pros

It's easy to use makes a nice report and there are plenty of options.

Cons

Creating my own autodcodes and the billing breakdown is not easy to transfer to other software for billing purposes

Teri

Excellent Software for Chiropractic offices

The program is thorough and user friendly. The staff is phenomenal and has always solved any issues immediately.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility to customize program to fit your needs.

Cons

Little if any. I think t offers more than I am aware of. I have not been able to network to other computers following instructions, but I feel sure this issue would be resolved if I called tech support.

Art

Time used: Free Trial

January 2014

Don't worry...it's actually pretty simple.

I purchased Report master 6 and never used it ONCE! I kept putting it off thinking it would be a major pain to transition to electronic health records. Writing out a chart with a pen is quick, easy, and requires no tech support. Well, with the requirement to transition to EHR I decided to jump in, seeing of course that I basically had no choice. Then came the offer from Report master to buy version 7. "Buy Version 7?! I haven't even tried version 6 yet!" Well, I called Pam at Report Master to ask her why I should spend more money on something I have never used. She went on to describe all the features, and how much easier it would be for the technically challenged chiropractors of the world (me). She is ridiculously sincere as well. We did the install, went like a breeze. Chris at tech support walked us through any and all of my questions, he's a big help by the way. I should point out, if you get his voice mail..leave a message...the guy calls you back. The program is a pleasure, it creates beautiful SOAP and progress notes that don't look canned. The narratives are of a nice quality as well. It takes me about three minutes to enter the info after an office visit. If that sounds long, keep in mind that I am still a rookie. We've been underway for just a few days. I'll get quicker. Also, you can't compare my hand written soap and progress notes to the RM7...for one thing, my notes are impossible to read, and are not nearly as comprehensive. So, there it is. If you're on the fence, buy this thing. It's reasonably priced, easy to use...basically a no brainer.

gregg

Simplest most complete EMR software

Pros

this is the simplest to use and set up macros for your daily notes

Cons

None that i have found since 2006. They continue to improve all the time.

Reasons for choosing Report Master

ease of operation and cost. simple customizable macros to fit your practice needs.

Awesome software

I have been using Report Master for several years now and I love it. So easy to create soap and report for any occasion. Save time by using Report Master. Few clicks and that's it. I can customize if I want to, I just love Report Master and highly recommend it.

Pros

So easy to use. Few clicks and that is it.

Cons

Nothing really so far.

Response from ReportMaster

Thanks Doc! Ron

Replied March 2017

Robert

Report Master Review

Extremely satisfied only limitations are in the authors mind on crafting reports

Pros

The format and flexibility to customize the template

Cons

Not too many things honestly it’s always learning and expanding

Reasons for choosing Report Master

Easy comfort flexibility to customize

Response from ReportMaster

Hi Doc, Thanks for the awesome review!

4.55/5 out of 122 reviews