Browse RXNT Reviews

James from DHR Health

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

Pros

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

Cons

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Michelle from LAKE Billing Service

Krogstad Review

I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

Cons

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the insurance payments screen. The payment amounts are way to the left and I have a customized view and select default but it never saves. When I go back into the screen it has reset. 6. Custom preferences are sometimes overwritten or do not save 7. In billing, if I save a claim from a different location other claims after it also default to that location. 8. Custom reports are difficult to create and are not as easy to create as they should be. Also, the options needed for custom reporting are not always available

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

We recommend RXNT to many of our provider offices looking for billing and EHR software. We prefer RXNT because the price and ease of use is optimal as well as very intuitive to use for providers.

Marthel from Marthel Parsons M.D., LLC

Not Recommended.

Overall RxNT performance ranges from NOT GOOD to MEDIOCRE. Despite the stress of uncertainty switching to another EHR company, the lack of appropriate response to our requests and their knowledge of placing patients at risk by not solving e-prescribing overdue problems warrants change. . Onboarding was a nightmare, we had to deal with a RxNT Clearinghouse contractor directly who neglected to complete all enrollments for several weeks, it delayed functionality and ability to bill timely, despite our complaints and affecting our practice income RxNT bilked from day one, to keep afloat we had to keep paying the old EHR and RxNT. interface with clinical labs has been also challenging because you have to do the legwork. Still dealing with lack of full Med data, monthly charges still unresolved for an incomplete suite eligibility of benefits information is MOST unreliable, staff prefers using other sources are several benefits but offset by their inability to solve the issue above mentioned which is months overdue. The worse part is when your practice is finally able to speak with someone you are given ludicrous explanations We have been working on switching to another company when COVID-19 hit. We had to delay switching, the bright side is, It gives RxNT an opportunity to correct problems and to us more time to evaluate choices more carefully.

Pros

RxNT basic functions are easy to use for the most part, platform to make patients appointments is good, electronic prescriptions are sent to pharmacies mostly effortlessly, although you have to be watchful for electronic prescription errors that will show later.

Cons

CUSTOMER SERVICE and TROUBLESHOOTING, even pre COVID-19 they are terrible. Lines 99% busy, long waiting, often instructed to leave a message. When RxNT was promoted to my practice, a selling point was excellent after hours emergency support and troubleshooting capacity; it has been 99.99% ABSENT. I have called at 5:30 pm for an emergency leaving full details of problem, a call comes until next day, nothing solved plus a nonsense explanation of why not. After more than 50 calls during and after their normal hours for troubleshoot electronic prescribing, NOTHING solved; eg., RxNT medication “History” for several patients shows “no record found”. It is so vital for patients and our safety to be able to see meds whole picture, all meds prescribed by other physicians, for compliance did my patient picked up meds at pharmacy?, other physicians info and prescribed meds, reconciling, avoiding Tx duplication, Coordinating care and avoiding prescribing medication with potentially lethal drug to drug interactions with meds from other prescribers, right?, but for months we are told “going to be fixed soon; it’s Surescripts issue not ours; YOU need to contact them”, is because there is no Hx for this patient”. RxNT FAILS in this area If you are in Chicago, do not even think calling after 3:30 pm, “no one is available”, RxNT closes at 5 pm E.T. Price quoted and contracting are unreliable. Full suite with all perks advertised as $150/mo, not true in my experience.

Good/ Easy to learn System

When we first went live and getting everything set-up was challenging and we are having issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT and Missing doctor's charges. There were a few tweaks that we are still working out with RXNT, but I think this is a great system to use for a Medical Billing System.

Pros

The user friendliness. Easy to navigate and train on.

Cons

No place of service in the "claim scrubbing" tab. No charge capture system that can take a picture of the facesheet and auto populate to RXNT. Too much manual entry. Issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT. Missing doctor's charges.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

The other system didn't meet our needs. We wanted a system that we as billers had complete control.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

Terrible system and we outsourced all the billing.

John from Main Street Wellness

I recommend this to all providers!

Overall I’ve had an excellent and seamless experience using this. I will never switch to another

Pros

Easy to use. Accurate and up to date info. Scheduling is easy. Documentation has a perfect flow.

Cons

Sometimes apriss doesn’t work and even though it says é-script sent successfully it doesn’t show if the pharmacy actually received or approved the script.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

RXNT had way more to offer for lower price and I like using laptops, not tablets or phones

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

Symplast only good for iPad use. Difficult to navigate and poorly organized.

Amanda from My Mental Health LLC

A guarantee

I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

Pros

We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

Cons

I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

They are a local business and had the most potential.

Melinda from Adrian Counseling & Psychiatric Clinic

Makes charting easier

Rxnt so far has been a great experience for our office.

Pros

Our providers say that it is the easiest they have found when it comes to charting progress notes. They love the option of having check boxes.

Cons

More steps for the office girls then what they had with practice fushion, was the only con we had.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

One of our providers had used Rxnt at another practice and convinced us it was a much easier EHR to use than Practice Fushion.

Bruce from Bruce T. Hayward, D.O.

Very Small Practice--Works Well for Me

I am able to have an EMR without big expense. This allows me to chart without paper on the few patients that I see outside my usual ED practice.

Pros

I have to say the price since my practice that I use RXNT for is very small. I mostly work in a rural ED. I have to say also that it was fairly easy to learn (we are on Epic in the ED).

Cons

Really, nothing that I felt negative about. I do have some trouble navigating when I have not used RXNT for several days.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

RXNT had the right price and a very usable format for my very small practice. Also, NO high pressure sales pitch!

Paul from NuYou Therapies

RXNT review

Well and worth the purchase

Pros

Ease and cheapness to of EHR. Also the physician had used this software before

Cons

Meaningful use is limited, MACRA/ MIPPS limited

Cheaper

Cheaper

Rxnt

Overall, I enjoy using RXNT

Pros

RXNT allows our medical and clinical staff to provide continuity of care to our clients.

Cons

At times our system may delete signatures.

Robin from Mountain View Medical Billing

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Sidney from just me

Future Market

I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth only in a few small ways that come with the scarce wiggle room of an application so central to medicine as prescription writing. RxNT does every thing - just about - possible to tame the chaos that has existed in prescription writing where the standards have so often been really messy in the status quo. Three cheers for that. On the other hand the status quo in medicine is changing. Name-it, blame-it, tame-it prescription pad medicine is giving way to choices doctors and patients are making for what we call Functional or Integrative medicine where prescriptions are more and more aimed at the individual and less at the disease. Such prescriptions are more likely to be compounded and may include fewer pharmaceuticals and favor other strategies that will be much more effective in favoring Nature's buoyant impulse toward healing.They, therefore, belong right up there with drugs in the documents that doctors use to communicate with doctors. (see Cons below)

Pros

Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Cons

Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will need to find ways to get access to those selections without sending them out behind the Utilities wood pile to an interface that should be easier to use especially when it comes to generating sigs that can be more easily re-used for, say, compounded HRT mixtures of E2, E3, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Progesterone and Testosterone. This can be done without scaring conventional doctors but it will take some finesse on the part of your design team to protect conventional eyes averted from nutrients and nutriceutcals. On another point the notion that prescription drugs are real medicine and the other stuff is questionable at best or the devil's work at worst will be fading in the coming generation of doctors who will welcome the idea that every thing in the patient's plan deserves the title of "prescription" so. The special status of prescription drugs is understandable when it comes to controlled substances. It should be understood as "special" with respect to many other pharmaceuticals because they are dangerous. Natural substances are often much stronger in the sense of promoting healing and should have a status on your website (some day) that is consistent with that reality. The fact that your checklist does not include Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine or Functional/Integrative Medicine for "Industry" (which is weird as a header for what is mostly a list of specialties) should be corrected. There are lots of us out here and more coming. At the very least it would be a good marketing tool to know about what we do.

Cassandra from Grace Behavioral Health Solutions

Nothing that can't be fixed

Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Cons

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

RXNT was on a trial basis before, but it seemed like a better system and the functions were not as complicated as the previous system that we were working on.

Mary from Stanley R Resor, Jr MD

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

Pros

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Cons

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design changes that are not always intuitive, so there is a learning curve whenever changes are made.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Ease of use, price, and the support team helping us to transition easily to the new product.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

Our former product was no longer supplying escribing.

Sheri from WINNIE KING, MD AESTHETICS AND WELLNESS

Clinic Office Manager

RXNT will help us get rid of the paper files and give patients the option to review documents from the portal. It has been a bit of process getting the CPL integration set up but I think it is working well. We just wish RXNT was able to come to our office to help with the overall set-up & use of RXNT. Our facility is unique in that we just don't bill for insurance, she collects cash for non-insurance billed products.

Pros

It is a little confusing and overwhelming to navigate but we are not using it at 100% right now

Cons

The system is very slow. There is a long lag time when trying to navigate on the program.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

Wanted to get rid of paper charts

Lina from Hallowell Center

E-Rx : Easy to install, easy to use

Our experience has been excellent. Easy to install, easy to use, very good customer service. My Project Coordinator [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very very responsive and a huge help with big and little issues. She always responds to me. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is the best!

Pros

Easy to install, easy to use. I am an admin who takes the messages off our Prescription Refill recorded line and enters them to the four doctors' pending Rx lists. I use RxNT E-Rx every day and almost all day! There have been a few small glitches, but RxNT has worked quickly to resolve them.

Cons

As the person who enters prescriptions for multiple MDs, I have run into one issue. I you happen to forget to change the 'writing as' doctor before entering scripts for a particular patient, you cannot change the name and keep the info you have already entered. It's not a big deal for one script, but if you have entered multiple scripts or dose changes or new medications, and then realize you have done so under the wrong doctor, you lose all that info when you change the 'writing as' doctor. I have sent my idea to the RxNT development team and hope they are able to change this.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

another of our offices was already using this product

phetpailin from Family Immediate Care, LLC

EMR and practice management

very good and easy to use, good price

Pros

very easy to use, and good work flow, secure system

Cons

billing part sometime hard to contact when has billing problem with insurance sometimes

local company , easy to contact , work flow of EMR is good

do not like eclinicalworks

Dolly from Lee Medical Billing

Billing Module

Pro: customer support is very responsive. Con: several times emails have been sent with screenshots of the issues and the tech's response is basic user instructions that do not actually resolve the problem and feels condescending. Would rather it take a little longer, do a screen share with the the tech, or whatever it takes to make sure the actual problem is understood by the representative so that they can give a proper resolution the first time. The billing portion of the software is easy to use once it is set up. However, RxNT partners with Change Healthcare which can be difficult to communicate with of you are not tech saavy.

Pros

The ease of billing once the product is set up is nice.

Cons

The reporting feature is less user friendly than other software I have used.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

I chose this software solely based on a referral from a fellow biller.

Billi Jo from Rockside Medical

RXNT Evaluation

Pros

The ease of use and clarity are superb and well executed.

Cons

One of our least favorite modality is the inability to merge same patient accounts. After 2 calls and chat online with a rep- it still does not work.

April from Psychiatry Consulting Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

The best experience to date!

My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

Pros

The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

Cons

I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

Roxann from SanFer Telehealth

Out in front in meeting EHR mandates. Great bang for the buck. Great customer service.

Have used this software since 2012 or so, I think that says it all!

Pros

Excellent customer service, easy to use, comprehensive EHR, staff is responsive to individual needs or difficulties. This company was out in the forefront in the e-prescribing climate. Have been e-prescribing controls lightyears before this was available to majority of physicians in my area because of RxNT's foresight. Truly cutting edge in this very important area of my practice.

Cons

Minor issues which company addresses and attempts to improve over time to improve over time.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Cost, ease of use and tremendous response of technical and admin teams.

Jayne from Sean McCarthy MD

RxNT

Overall, satisfied.

Pros

Easy to use, available for mobile use--helps with after hour requests.

Cons

I cannot get the technical department to contact me. The font in the software is too large and I am unable to see a full prescription in the panels for Pending and Pending Requests from the Pharmacy. They are now telling me I need to contact an IT person because changing the font under settings in my computer does not affect the font in RxNT!!! Need more reasons for voiding a prescription--the ones given sound like the patient is at fault which is often not the case. Way too easy to have two profiles for one patient (when a pharmacy sends in a request vs. when we enter the patient) over a minute discrepancy--i.e., one has listed the home phone and the other has listed the cell phone, but address, name, and birthdate are all the same. Trying to figure out the discrepancy and getting the two files merged is sometimes impossible!

Kelsey from Balance Point Wellness

Rxnt

Pretty good

Pros

Easy to use features, rxnt staff are helpful

Cons

Sometimes the system can be slow or preferences are hard to change

Alice from NYS/OCFS

One of the best software out there

I was never given any training on an RXNT just a few forms on how it runs but no one to even go to to learn how to navigate it learning to navigate it was all trial and error but once I learn the system it was very easy to use very user-friendly I love being able to look back and see past Scripps the interactions pop up easily without having to look for an interaction checker

Pros

Very user friendly. Easy to navigate. Keeps important information in one place.

Cons

Updates can be a bit difficult to manage at first there are rarely instructions or directions with the new updates it’s a trial and error.

Alice from Physicians Solutions

RxNT has what it takes

We chose Rxnt after reviewing many EHR/PM programs. We felt it offered the most features for the lowest cost. We are pleased with the flow of patient charting to billing/payment posting. The platform is stable and we haven't had downtime. The tab format in the EHR is easy to move through for patient documentation. Claims are easy to prepare and send, ERA's are easy to post and review.

Pros

The customer support/service is the best I've encountered in the EHR/PM program industry. It's an American based company so there is no language barrier when talking to support which is a big plus in my opinion. Their prescription history access is top notch and a very important feature in today's world.

Cons

The reports have left us wanting more, for practices with PA's, NP's or locum tenem's tracking their individual productivity and financials is a challenge. Merging can be a real issue, impacting all areas of the program from chart entry to payment posting. Time zone's appear to be a challenge, if you're not in Maryland it may become 'tomorrow' a little sooner than usual.

Neil from Partners for Behavioral Health and Wellness

Mostly positive

Please change the dates on Current Meds to reflect when the ACTUAL prescription was written, and not when the pharmacy wrote asking for a refill!

Pros

Mostly fine.

Cons

When I look at "CURRENT MEDS" it shows the date when a **Pharmacy asked me for a refill** as being the last date date a prescription was "written," instead of the ACTUAL last date I wrote one. This is very confusing, as I do not respond to these pharmacy requests 99% of the time. Patients must come into the office to get refills. When they call asking for refills, these misleading dates make things more difficult to figure out, as I try to see when they should run out of their prescription and by which date they need to schedule followup. Very frustrating but my only real complaint.

Jena from Jena Jamison, MD

Psychiatry Private Practice

RxNT has been a nice change from my old EMR overall! Price is low, and having a phone app is key. Prescribing refills between appointments, last minute Rx changes after patients call in with a problem, and prescribing stimulants, are all much easier now! The key features I need to keep my practice moving have improved.

Pros

Cost for available services / features is great. Prescribing app is FANTASTIC - can send refills or new prescriptions easily from phone, and also see any signed notes if you have questions to consult before prescribing.

Cons

Notes - many drop downs, and hard to scroll between drop downs, rather than being broken up into sections on side bar that you can easily click through.

Price of Practice Fusion was increasing

ARNOLD from Brooklyn Psychiatric Associates

Easy and accurate

Well worth using

Pros

A highly intuitive system with excellent connectivity. Data entry is easy and instructions are clear. Support services are prompt and always helpful and polite.

Cons

NONE except for poor support availability outside business hours. Althouh the weekend recording states that emergent issues can be addressed there are no instructions as to how to indicate an emergency situation exists. A message I left on a weekend indicating the need to resolve an emergency situation was not answered until Monday, the first business day.

MaRISOL from Ramiro Coro M.D.

EXCELLENT

In general we are very happy with RxNT, and the support ans assistance we receive always with a smile. Every issue we have ever had has been addressed in a timely manner and resolved quickly.

Pros

Ease of use, the program s very easy to use and navigate between tabs. Customer service is always personalized to our particular needs.

Cons

Functionality and easy to use, willingness of customer service to assist and solve issues that arise. Everyone we have had the pleasure of speaking too is always very pleasant and willing to assist with whatever issue we may have.

Alice from Physicians Solutions

RxNT has great customer service and a stable platform that is growing with the medical industry changes.

The EHR side of RxNT is solid, easy to navigate and has useful features to aid in chart documentation. The Practice Management is stable and the technical teams are constantly working to improve it. For half the cost of most other software packages out there it's worth it to work with them. Their customer service team is one of the most responsive I've seen in my 35yrs of professional experiences!

Pros

The customer service and technical support teams. Whatever the issue they are willing to listen and try to improve their product. The EHR product is easy to navigate and the built in features are very nice.

Cons

The Billing product has some posting payment issues with both patient and insurance payments, we are usually actively working with the teams.

Nadeem from DR NADEEM CHAUDHRY MEDICAL PC

Using RXNT in my practice

As long as they bring the 2 page option back , it is a great softwear.

Pros

Integration of billing, scheduling, medical records and prescription

Cons

Unable to open more than one billing page for reference. This feature was present and has been taken out by RXNT. why would you remove such a good feature I hope you bring it back. one page is for reference and other to work on. it is causing major headache.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

other provider recommended it. Now I got use to it.

Joseph from Integrity Mental Health

Overall Experience

I would say minimal bugs and great experience overall.

Pros

I like that its user friendly once you get the hang of it.

Cons

I don't like how the system times out and makes you log in every 15 minutes even if you are still active and using the system. This happens in the middle of a phone call with patients while scheduling or even looking at pts charts while on the phone.

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Customer service was great and the demo presented to me was good as well.

Claire from Yale University

Using RXNT as a Psychiatry Resident

Overall, I have found the software easy to use and helpful in e-prescribing. When I've had trouble, the support folks are very responsive. I would recommend it.

Pros

RXNT is the software used by our state-funded mental health center. I appreciate the friendly user interface and ability to customize my recommended pharmacies and track my patients medications. I am typically able to write a script in less than two minutes and have had few issues sending the scripts to our local pharmacies.

Cons

There are a few glitches that I have noticed. Some medications are only listed with one name (either brand or generic), making them hard to find. Cogentin, for instance, is only listed as benztropine. Viewing the drug interactions is a little clunky and hard to read (though I do like this feature). I also wish that some of the information available on the "histories" tab was also viewable on the "prescription" screen, like the pharmacy the scripts were sent to. Finally, if the pharmacy you work with doesn't receive e-scripts, then there seems to be a glitch transmitting the signature on the prescription pad via fax.

Richard from Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center

Excellent ePrescribing Software

I’ve used RxNT for years and it just works. Simple to use, sends prescriptions to all pharmacies that I have tried to find, never had a single prescription that was not sent perfectly

Pros

Easy to use Remembers the medications that you use most commonly Keeps track previously prescribed medications for each patient Can be used on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android cellphone Best ePrescribing software that I’ve used

Cons

Need sufficient memory on a desktop to run smoothly

Jessica from South Lane mental Health

Industry: Mental Health Care

Better than anything else out there

I love how easy it is to use. I can easily send refills, make notes for myself, cancel prescriptions, and print medication logs.

Pros

I love how much you can customize your prescriptions.

Cons

When I write messages to the pharmacy they aren't always visible to the pharmacy. I wish I could at least fax a response to the pharmacy through the app. Also I wish there was a more concise history of medications so I could gather dates and doses easily for PAs.

Kristin from Progress Eyecare

I have had a great experience, I love how easy it is to use and they are constantly improving.

Pros

I like how easy this program is to use. My favorite feature is integration with my current EMR program. It makes entering and verifying current medications very streamlined.

Cons

Sometimes I wish it was easier to see if there are new meds for a patient, similar to when medications are discontinued.

It integrates with my EMR

Rebecca from House Calls Primary Healthcare

Easy EMR for small practices

In a rural area there are some gliches that take some work to iron out. However I feel this would be true for any EMR that one has to use through cable or dish. There are some tricks to make documentation of repeat visits much faster. The fact that one can do this with this system is fantastic. I have been using it for over a year now in a small rural practice and have finally gotten it down to a science. The customer support is fantastic. As with all systems there are times that things do not work right. The tech department lets you know and them follows up to tell you when everything is a go again. Frankly, for the money one cannot go wrong with this product.

Pros

ease of use once you have all info loaded in

Cons

it doesn't work with some browsers.

Stephanie from New Power Medicine

LOST PRESCRIPTIONS & DELAYED SUPPORT

Hate it. Maybe if someone could fix one of our issues or actually call us it would be a different story.

Pros

I like that the program is cloud based and can log in from anywhere.

Cons

Misled into thinking RxNT would transfer our existing patient information and health history. After we signed on, we were told it would be an additional $3k. Our compounded scripts aren't being received by other pharmacies. Live chat stopped working for us after the first few weeks. We kept receiving "too busy try again later" notices. Our prescription issue still isn't resolved and have been waiting for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to respond/solve via email for over a month. We are basically overpaying for e-script service because we cant successfully use the other functions.

cost effective.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

Wanted a software that was all inclusive. Billing, patient notes, e-script service, p-force service

Ashley from Coastal Eye Care, LLC

Great Program

Pros

I find the software easy to use and straight forward. Prescriptions are easy to find and the program generally runs smoothly as an integration to our EHR

Cons

I find it confusing to go back to the Rx and edit it when mistakes are made. Also it would be nice to somehow get a confirmation from a pharmacy that they received it or the patient picked it up

Lori from Every Step

Ease of RXNT

Pros

RXNY is so easy to use. I can send of a script in no time and not miss time with family after hours or slow down my day to day work. Easy to access time I last sent in script for patient. I am so thankful for RXNT

Cons

Would like to be able to customize especially for pumps that require a different drug concentration than what is listed

Shirley from Exemplar Allergy and Asthma

Easy to use EMR

Pros

I've used about 8 EMR's at this point in my career and I think RXNT is the easiest to learn and to navigate overall.

Cons

Customer support is overall slow to resolve issues, but they do get resolved. Prescribing of controlled substances, which we do rarely, is cumbersome and inefficient. They are overall not good at customizing controlleds by state and since state regulations vary widely (ie Pseudoephedrine) they have to create work arounds for certain medication making it more cumbersome.

JACOB from Dr. Jacob Goldberg, Inc.

FANTASTIC TECH SUPPORT

Whenever I have encountered a technical problem with RxNT I call tech support. The personnel in that department usually are aware of the problem, have the solution at hand and can resolve the issue within minutes if they hadn't done so even before my call. Today's issue was far more complex and the technician stayed with me on the phone for nearly an hour walking me step by set through the process I had to follow until the program was again running flawlessly. Whenever I am blogging on medical websites I use every opportunity to educate other physicians about RxNT and the fantastic support provided.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

The recent changes made to the program. In the past I could easily change from the screen with the Rx's I had just sent back to my Encounters screen. I always enter all Rx's I am sending in Encounters as well as having them in the recent Rx's sent. I was able to see both screens at the same time and even scroll down to Rx's sent in past months while keeping my Encounter on the same screen. Now I must write by hand the Rx's I've just sent in in order to also record them in the Encounter section. Why did someone spoil a good thing??

Rebecca from Valeo

Hands of bedside use.

I have been really frustrated, but after reaching out to the customer service for the company and talked to Melanie, she was able to help me manage things better.

Pros

Works well on mobile devices, and is easy to learn to use.

Cons

It is difficult to manage to set ranges for the medications we use routinely.

Reasons for Switching to RXNT

changed the company I was working for.

Stephen from Family Care Health & Wellness Center, Inc

Satisfied

Simple excellent. Good value for the money, well built software solution

Pros

It is easy to set up, the installation staff are knowledgeable and competent. I can call this up in the office, at home, or on the phone to prescribe and renew prescriptions

Cons

Some features are not quite as intuitive as one might like. Took a little while to figure out how to do certain tasks. Now, it flows flawlessly

Reasons for Choosing RXNT

Cheaper and very responsive. Turned out to work exceptionally well

Stacie from C&M Behavioral Health, PLLC

User friendly product

Overall I’m very satisfied with the system

Pros

Scheduling, escribing, documentation, medication page, and I love how it incorporates client information from one page to another

Cons

It times out to quickly in between usage which causes me to have to make patients wait while I long back in to pull up their information

Jaime from FiTBodyMD

Great mobile option for IOS, Ease of Use

I have has RxNT for 7 + Years . they have kept up with great improvement. The App could have a bit more ease of use but is very handy when on the road.

Pros

Ease of use is a must and Mobile APP very good. Refills and pharmacy lock up are great.

Cons

They have upgraded so that you can void prescriptions so that was a con that has improved.

Margarita from Therapy/Medication/Wellness

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great system, reliable and user friendly

I am using RXNT for a few years. I never had any disappointment with the system, and never looked for other systems.

Pros

Software is intuitive and user friendly.

Cons

I would like to have feature which will inform pharmacy that medication was stopped. Possibly I am not aware of the correct way ( or existing way) of doing it.

September 2016

Karalee from Neuropsychiatric Associates of Austin

September 2016

Long term user likes product

Pros

The product has excellent support

Cons

When functions stop working (like when searching for patient records to merge, I can no longer just hit the enter key, I have to press the search button). Also, it is difficult to cover for other providers when they are on vacation using EPCS. I don't want to change the attending physician's name (because the pharmacy will start sending me refill requests) so I don't want to do it under my account with my EPCS fob, but unless I pay for a separate EPCS when I am in a supportive role, I can't refill someone else's controlled substances.

Sandra from Alabama Hematology Gynecology Oncology

RXNT EHR

THE SOFT WARE IS VERY GOOD, YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE AND A GREAT WAY FOR SOMEONE JUST SETTING UP A PRACTICE TO GET STARTED

Pros

EASE OF USE, JUST VERY SIMPLE TO LEARN AND TEACH OTHERS, VERY VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND GOOD CLIENT ASSISTANCE WHEN NEEDED

Cons

SMOKING STATUS OF PT. CAN'T BE FLAGGED, WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS BACK, SHUT DOWN FROM TIME TO TIME VOLUNTARILY

Jill from IU Health Homecare Triage

Great

Over all I find RxNT very user friendly and effective.

Pros

Easy to use and effective. Love escripts. Has made Hospice Nursing so much better than the old way of having to run Dr's down to get written scripts. So much easier to message or call Dr and request they go in and sign script electronically.

Cons

I wish you could move back in screens without losing all your work. Such as changing the Dr's name later in process as you may have forgotten to at the beginning. May have everything else filled out and ready and then when changing the Dr name you have to start all over.