RXNT Software Reviews

RXNT Software Reviews

Find out more:

Recommendations

Find out more:

• icon"Easy to use, integrated with our EHR, convenient for provider, pharmacy and patient."
  • icon"Customer support each RxNT team member shared their expertise in a logical understandable manor."
  • icon"Their ability and willingness to interface with our providers and our agency to keep improving the product."
  • icon"CUSTOMER SERVICE and TROUBLESHOOTING, even pre COVID-19 they are terrible. Lines 99% busy, long waiting, often instructed to leave a message."
  • icon"I have called at 5:30 pm for an emergency leaving full details of problem, a call comes until next day, nothing solved plus a nonsense explanation of why not."
  • icon"It is difficult to manage to set ranges for the medications we use routinely."

Browse all RXNT Reviews

• Have you used RXNT and would like to share your experience with others?

Excellent for hospice and palliative care

Pros

E-prescribing is the only feature that I use and it is excellent. It makes EPCS easy and allows my staff to assist me with preparing the prescriptions for my review and authorization.

Cons

The web interface could be better as well as the process to add and administer users.

Nicholas

Love the product

I use it for my small business, and it works well. I do not use any of the software that deals with billing. I am a concierge provider, so it is cash only. So I can't expound on that facet. However, for charting and prescribing it is the most approachable I have encountered.

Pros

It allows me to chart easily on a patient, then run through and prescribe what I need too. I like this software because it allows me to set up my templates easier than other EHR's I have used in the past. Ease of use.

Cons

Nothing, compared to the 5 other software EHR's I have used this is easiest. I am trying to think if there is anything I would improve, but can't at the moment. I complained for years about the other software options I was forced to use.

Reasons for choosing RXNT

The price was key for a small practice, as well as ease of use. RXNT promised me things, which I was skeptical of, but they delivered on all of their claims. I am very pleased with the customer service, the product, and the outcome.

Reasons for switching to RXNT

The customer experience at Kareo was tragic. Worst experience I have had in years. Being in the military I had some bad experience with customer experiences, however, Kareo made my experience like a horror movie. RXNT has been a blessing.

Kristina

October 2022

Great Billing Software

Pros

It’s easy to use! It lets you know if you made a mistake before you send off a claim!

Cons

It freezes occasionally when I am toggling between providers and I have to shut down and start over.

Tara

October 2022

Only use for cloud storage

Poor. Implementation was clunky, the templates still are not correct, and customer service has been apathetic at best and generally unresponsive to customer needs. Would not recommend. Looking in to switching, which will be onerous to switch over all chart records - but this is clearly not designed for ease of use and client support.

Pros

Should - in theory - be easy to use, however, there are many flow problems and steps that make it not entirely user-friendly. It's a glorified Cloud storage solution.

Cons

Do not expect your needs to be met efficiently or any problems addressed quickly. Customer support has - by far - been an arduous experience using this product. The faxing system is frequently broken or down, thus crippling practice flow. No care on the part of the support team, still has not been resolved in over a month, leading my practice to find another solution for faxing chart records - as we can no longer fax directly from the patient chart. Support does not reply and does not send updates as to when we might expect a resolution, thus leaving the problem in limbo.

Reasons for choosing RXNT

Price; seemed straightforward, but I guess you get what you pay for.

Katie

September 2022

Easy to Use for e-prescribing

Overall I'm happy with RXNT. I like the med history page and how I can import it directly to my EHR. It's easy to write scripts and send them to the desired pharmacy.

Pros

It's very easy to search for a med and prescribe it electronically. My favorite part about this software is that it gives you drug tiers and tells you if the drug is covered by their insurance or not. That saves a lot of time because I know which drug to send and not have to later worry about PAs or switching the drug after fighting with the insurance company.

Cons

Every now and then the software glitches when I search for certain medications. I will try searching and when I select the drug I want, the page goes blank. It only does this with certain drugs.

Reasons for switching to RXNT

We were switching softwares from EPM to Revolution and the software we previously used didn't work with the new one.

Michelle

Krogstad Review

I rank this software very high overall compared to other billing and EHR software systems and the support as well as the chat process is very highly rated

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to work within the system without having to move from a lot of different screens. Your support staff is awesome and incredibly knowledgeable, I really appreciate that

Cons

1. I think the billing processes are overall good but there is a lag time in processing as the day goes on. 2. posting payments has been slower lately. 3. need to indicate in the EHR what office you are in on the header. 4. please add the date of birth next to the patient on all screens. 5. Customized preferences do not always save as defaults, you have to keep selecting them. An example is the insurance payments screen. The payment amounts are way to the left and I have a customized view and select default but it never saves. When I go back into the screen it has reset. 6. Custom preferences are sometimes overwritten or do not save 7. In billing, if I save a claim from a different location other claims after it also default to that location. 8. Custom reports are difficult to create and are not as easy to create as they should be. Also, the options needed for custom reporting are not always available

Reasons for choosing RXNT

We recommend RXNT to many of our provider offices looking for billing and EHR software. We prefer RXNT because the price and ease of use is optimal as well as very intuitive to use for providers.

Good/ Easy to learn System

When we first went live and getting everything set-up was challenging and we are having issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT and Missing doctor's charges. There were a few tweaks that we are still working out with RXNT, but I think this is a great system to use for a Medical Billing System.

Pros

The user friendliness. Easy to navigate and train on.

Cons

No place of service in the "claim scrubbing" tab. No charge capture system that can take a picture of the facesheet and auto populate to RXNT. Too much manual entry. Issues with our Charge capture system integrated with RXNT. Missing doctor's charges.

Reasons for choosing RXNT

The other system didn't meet our needs. We wanted a system that we as billers had complete control.

Reasons for switching to RXNT

Terrible system and we outsourced all the billing.

Amanda

Industry: Mental Health Care

A guarantee

I think that RXNT has everything you could need. The staff is always on board to help if you have any problems.

Pros

We love how it is easy to use. You can also customize what you would like to see on your screen so you are not overwhelmed. They are always updating with the times. They use a lot of colors but for someone who is color blind, they still make sure everything is in writing, unlike some other users. We love that you can use it anywhere and also offer a phone version so you can be out of the office and still get what you need sone.

Cons

I do wish that the 3 tabs talked to each other better regarding notes I wish in the insurance option we could add if they have a deductible, co-insurance, and or copay and not just in the EHR option.

Reasons for choosing RXNT

They are a local business and had the most potential.

Chad

Efficient and quick

Pros

It allows not only to pull in medication directly into our EHR, but it can help to decide which medication will and will not be covered.

Cons

It has some difficulty with some insurance plans where you have to lookup by fill data rather than rd.

Rxnt

Overall, I enjoy using RXNT

Pros

RXNT allows our medical and clinical staff to provide continuity of care to our clients.

Cons

At times our system may delete signatures.

Robin

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Sidney

Future Market

I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth only in a few small ways that come with the scarce wiggle room of an application so central to medicine as prescription writing. RxNT does every thing - just about - possible to tame the chaos that has existed in prescription writing where the standards have so often been really messy in the status quo. Three cheers for that. On the other hand the status quo in medicine is changing. Name-it, blame-it, tame-it prescription pad medicine is giving way to choices doctors and patients are making for what we call Functional or Integrative medicine where prescriptions are more and more aimed at the individual and less at the disease. Such prescriptions are more likely to be compounded and may include fewer pharmaceuticals and favor other strategies that will be much more effective in favoring Nature's buoyant impulse toward healing.They, therefore, belong right up there with drugs in the documents that doctors use to communicate with doctors. (see Cons below)

Pros

Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Cons

Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will need to find ways to get access to those selections without sending them out behind the Utilities wood pile to an interface that should be easier to use especially when it comes to generating sigs that can be more easily re-used for, say, compounded HRT mixtures of E2, E3, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Progesterone and Testosterone. This can be done without scaring conventional doctors but it will take some finesse on the part of your design team to protect conventional eyes averted from nutrients and nutriceutcals. On another point the notion that prescription drugs are real medicine and the other stuff is questionable at best or the devil's work at worst will be fading in the coming generation of doctors who will welcome the idea that every thing in the patient's plan deserves the title of "prescription" so. The special status of prescription drugs is understandable when it comes to controlled substances. It should be understood as "special" with respect to many other pharmaceuticals because they are dangerous. Natural substances are often much stronger in the sense of promoting healing and should have a status on your website (some day) that is consistent with that reality. The fact that your checklist does not include Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine or Functional/Integrative Medicine for "Industry" (which is weird as a header for what is mostly a list of specialties) should be corrected. There are lots of us out here and more coming. At the very least it would be a good marketing tool to know about what we do.

May 2022

The best EHR/EMR out there

Excellent. Never had a problem once in 2.5 years

Pros

Ease of use. E scripts. Flowsheets. Comes with everything you need

Cons

Nothing I don’t like about RXNT to be honest.

Affordability and good ratings

Reasons for switching to RXNT

Symplast was not fast at all

RXNT review

Well and worth the purchase

Pros

Ease and cheapness to of EHR. Also the physician had used this software before

Cons

Meaningful use is limited, MACRA/ MIPPS limited

Cheaper

Cheaper

Leonard

Adequate software. Some persistent problems. Very good support. Steep price

It is good to have a record of prescriptions accessible from anywhere. Electronic prescribing software is fairly new and a lot of bugs need to be worked out.

Pros

I like how an image of the finished prescription is displayed before it is sent.

Cons

1. It loads and operates slowly even on a new computer. 2. It is impossible to delete patients 3. The patient merge feature is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. 4. The pharmacy selection feature doesn't work if you enter the actual address. 5. Sometimes the line for viewing a new prescription is mainly covered. 6. Customer support is responsive and has acknowledged at times that a chronic problem isn't being solved.

Recommended by professional associations

Cheaper than previous program

Cassandra

Nothing that can't be fixed

Any issues I have had was easily fixed by contacting RXNT, and they always followed up to ensure the problem was fixed before they closed a ticket. They are prompt and courteous on handling any issues that may arise.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and there are minimal glitches in the system. There are many helpful topics that can aid you on your way through the system. I love the way you can actually chat with someone online rather than have to call and wait for hours before someone finally picks up the phone.

Cons

The only real issue I seem to notice is the way it will duplicate a patients information making the patient have two profiles. If the patient has a profile in the system and this rarely happens, and you try to update their information, it will sometimes duplicate the patient making them have the old information in the system and the new information. Also, it seems as if the patients phone numbers get altered some sort of way without us touching them. Again, this rarely happens.

Reasons for choosing RXNT

RXNT was on a trial basis before, but it seemed like a better system and the functions were not as complicated as the previous system that we were working on.

Mary

RxNT Electronic Prescribing

This is especially useful for keeping up with medication compliance with patients, and with the escribing requirements of various states, as we have patients in multiple states.

Pros

The data base is very large, and it works seamlessly with other prescription management software. We are able to customize prescriptions, and use the PRN option for more complicated prescriptions. The Support team has always been extremely helpful, willing to stay on the phone until the problem is solved, and able to talk us through any changes in software.

Cons

I appreciate the need for ads, but they can be a little intrusive. The website occasionally makes design