Sevocity Reviews

4.42 / 5 (138)

Our advisors have recommended this product 4 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Easy to use. Support is great when needed. Product recommendations are listened to and even implemented."

• "As above, the product was easy to learn and the training was good. The prescribing software is excellent. "

• "I love the ease and user friendliness of this software. I can document easily and quickly and make sure all systems are covered"

• Cons

• "Was sometimes difficult to decipher some of the new features. Such as routing, etc. but once understood, it was easy."

• "It is clear to see why Sevocity is considered to be one the top medical software on the market, but the cost of this software will have others looking for different options."

• "The program can be latent at times but mostly the response time is great."

Browse Sevocity Reviews

Amanda from Smallmon Family Medical Clinic

Love this EHR!!!

After just a couple of weeks my staff has transitioned with little frustration. A very nice change from eclinicals. We have used Athena and Eclinicals and for a small practice Sevocity by far blows them out of the water. the minor cons are nothing compared to the benefits and US based customer service we have received. Don't underestimate this small company.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the simplicity. It gets rid of all the unnecessary clicks and other things that complicate other EHRs. My charting is faster and I love the easy customization. EASY CUSTOMIZATION. Nice lab interface. Ordering made simple. Patient portal nice and not overally complicated. Minimal menus. Won't get lost in a sea of menu options. Staff loves it. Staff doesn't complain. Well laid out. I love the RCopia interface for eprescriping.

Cons

1.Can only open one encounter type at a time. They are addressing this now, hoping this won't be an issue soon. 2. ICD10 search not great but a quick google search will find it if you can't find it immediately on theirs. I foresee this being corrected in the future. I just add them to my favorites as I have to look them up so there are fewer and fewer each day to look up. Otherwise I have not found anything else I dislike.

Sarah from Neuroscience & Pain Institute

Workable, but needs some work

Software: The software is a bit challenging to customize for some, but they do have customization experts that can help and do it for you. A few things could be added to ease use and interfacing, such as more detailed reporting options and import/export options. Luckily, they have product request forms and an actual department to take these requests into consideration for future updates. Adding Users: The paperwork involved in adding users to Sevocity is minimal and not too tedious. The paperwork and wait time for adding clinical staff to the prescribing software, RCopia, is a bit too much, especially when you have a high staff turnover rate. Customer Support: Starting out in Sevocity a few years ago, customer support was completely lacking. We would call and then not receive a call back for weeks unless we kept calling in to keep track. However, over the years they have developed new ways of handling calls and requests which have made it MILES ahead as far as efficiency.

Pros

Cloud-based The account holder is able to add/delete users. The account holder is able to customize Frequent software updates Product request forms Reporting Frequent training webinars

Cons

Software servers go down sometimes Import/export not global Referral reports not specific enough Need more options for notification pop-ups

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggested reporting and import/export options and welcome you to submit product suggestions through the Help menu in Sevocity. Sevocity includes pop-up notifications for Health Maintenance Items and Vitals. If you would like one or both turned on or adjustments to the Health Maintenance alerts for your clinic please contact Support or suggest something different through the Product Request in Sevocity Help. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

December 2015

paula from Charleston Women's Wellness Center

December 2015

Been with Sevocity since 2009

Pros

Up until recently- this last week, the system was portable. Now I have had a difficult time logging on from home because of the recent changes

Cons

see above. Also, the ideal would be for the pending orders to be taken off when the labs are linked. There is a lot of extra work with pending orders

Angela from Crescent View Medical Clinic

Office Manager

The quality of the product is good. The only concern that is constant is the execution of the product and getting new providers enrolled but once that portion is completed things run fairly smooth. The last concern a customer service representative. There is one individual that needs additional training which can either make or break the process and that person answer calls regularly.

Pros

The software is user-friendly and the product seems to be consistent.

Cons

The interface with other software's need to be better and the execution on when to update the software (time wise) and how it affects the customers.

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Angela, Thank you for your feedback. I have asked our support team director to contact you to find out more about your concerns with execution of the product and interfaces. We have customers go through support to enroll providers because we have to set up ePrescribing and we also offer customization and personal training to all new providers. Our support team director will also get more information regarding our support team member who may need additional training. Support calls are recorded and we have a quality review process where several random calls are reviewed and scored weekly. We may have missed a team member¿s need for additional training and certainly will address. All updates are scheduled to begin around 11pm to midnight CT and we notify customers at least 72 hours in advance when an update requires Sevocity to be off-line. We make every attempt to limit the off-line time to 4 hours or less for such updates so that Sevocity is up and running no later than 4am

Ronald from Lilette Daumas MD PA

Excellent System

Our office has come from eMDs and Praxis EMR systems. In addition, we have reviewed many other systems before we made the transition to the next EMR. Based on that information I can say Sevocity is easily the best of them all. We are a family practice clinic and I would highly recommend Sevocity for any primary care doctor.

Pros

Easy to use and learn, takes very little time and effort to get up and running with it. Is tightly designed and compact. None of this modular approach, like there is a module for this function and yet another module for that function. Feature rich, easy to set up and customize to your liking.

Cons

Email feature bare bones, needs to function more like a real email system. But it is OK to work with, we use it a lot. During note creation, one can only access the prior note, not any other historical notes, a clear shortcoming in documentation. Sevocity uses Dr First as their e-Rx feature. While that system is not bad, Sevocity should insist to get more access to training resources from Dr. First. Training on Rcopia is spotty. With time and usage one can figure it out but an area that could be improved upon.

julie from vital healthcare solutions

overview of emr

Well organized, easy to use, good service, good value overall quality. Would like to be able to have a better cut and paste option for the plan section and the ability to make some internal changes for myself without the assistance of the organization.

Pros

easy

Cons

user-friendly

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Julie, Thank you for your feedback. We would like to understand more about your suggestion for cut and paste so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions. While we offer free ongoing customization support, most customizations can be made by your clinic¿s administrator (or other designated individual) without going through Sevocity. We offer periodic free training on how to make customization changes and many of the sessions at our annual meeting are on customizations. You¿re also welcome to contact Support and request free individual web training on this.

Wendy from Lawrence Internal Medicine P.A.; MDVIP

Sevocity ppdx meaningful use

Recent webinar user ability, very helpful but let me wondering how the staff could better assist the Doctor so that his time is not all spent on sending the referral and documents.

Pros

Easy to understand and use but sometimes seems as though things are enter several times when once should be enough.

Cons

Having to enter multiple times the same information in several different spot in order to meet the meaningful use

Kelly from Clean Claim MD, LLC

We use many EHR/EMRs and Sevocity is our favorite.

We benefit because the interface works so well with Open Practice Solutions

Pros

As a billing company the set up to interface with Practice Management software was with ease and it the only one that we interface with that works perfectly bi-directional. Also this software is user friendly. To check Meaningful use with the reports is also done with ease.

Cons

I would say have the LMP date sent over with the patient charges would be so helpful for my OB/GYN group.

Salina from Quick Care Clinic

Love this software

Pros

Cons

I don't have any cons with this software. I use it daily and love it. I would recommend to anyone looking for EHR

Shannon from Woodstock Natural Health Clinic

Easy customization for this EHR

HIPAA complaint EHR

Pros

It has lots of options for easy customization, good customer support, clear instructions of how to use and integrate with other clincis/ labs/ imaging, ease of use, and is HIPAA compliant

Cons

Price for start up fees and price per user monthly fee. Too expensive for a small clinic. We will have to stick with Practice Fusion or charm instead.

Jarred from Westside Family Medical Clinic

Great EHR for the cost. very user friendly

Sevocity was the first EHR program that I had ever used. I was amazed at how with just a couple training sessions how easy it was to pick up. Sevocity made my first EHR experience a good one.

Pros

Ease of use. Great customer support (which was rarely needed).

Cons

No audible tone when a patient is ready to be brought back.

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Jared, Thank you for your suggestion. Sevocity is not currently designed with audio/sounds and most practices have indicated there is too much noise in the practice to be able to hear such audio indicators. However, we would like to understand more about your suggestion and exactly when/where you would like audible tones, so please submit a product suggestion through the Help menu in Sevocity. Please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of product ideas every year and our #1 priority is meeting government program EHR certification requirements and these change every year. As a result, while we strive to address as many ideas as possible it is usually not possible to address all suggestions.

August 2016

JoAnn from Denise M Ferrando MD

August 2016

Great EHR to work with!!

Sevocity came recommended to us as so did other EMR, all of the local physicians went with another EMR { E-C.....Wor..} we went with Sevocity and we are so glad we did. Most of the other offices want to change and we have given them the Sevocity site to contact... They will not be disappointed

Pros

The Support... I have called as late at 10 oclock EDT and was able to either get a question answered or they have logged in with me and fixed my problem , then took the time and explained what we may have done wrong... Love the support

Cons

I wish they had a way of us detecting who has not been to our practice in the past 12 months, they have a recall but doesnt work for us!!

Rachel from Schreiber Allergy

June 2016

Price is good, but there is a tragic flaw

The product was generally easy to learn and is overall good value but the product has a tragic flaw (see below).

Pros

Cons

1. Two people cannot be in the chart at one time. For example, if you want to chart in the HPI, your nurse cannot enter meds or PMH, or be in any other part of the pt's chart. This seriously affects work flow, and for this reason alone I would consider buying another EHR. If you have a busy office, this is not a great system. 2. Everything is an "encounter" so if you change a med, or refill a med, or talk to a patient, you have to scroll through these encounters to find your notes. You can only see the titles of 5 encounters at a time and then you have to ask to see more. I have asked the Development Team to fix these issues but they told me they have more pressing issues to work on.

Jennifer from Battiste Family Medicine

Customer since 2010

Pros

Cons

No easy way to make copies of charts. Medications program within Sevocity is not as user friendly. That company isn't interested in feedback.

Response from Sevocity

Replied January 2019

Jennifer, thank you for the review. I'm excited to see that our 24/7/365 support is always available for you. I've taken notes of your cons and have passed those along to correct team member. If you have any additional concerns or feedback, please email us directly at marketing@sevocity.com, we will make sure it gets to the right person. Thank you again. -Sevocity Marketing

YVONNE from HERIBERTO RODRIGUEZ-AYALA M.D., P.A.

Sevocity has by far been the best EHR we have used.

OUTSTANDING TEMPLATES, EASY TO TRAIN EMPLOYEES, AND GREAT REPORTING TOOLS AS WELL AS CUSTOMIZATION.

Pros

Mostly we like the templates, how we can make our own templates that best fits our office and that support is always there to help. Team members are great and always helpful. Also the its easy to train new staff.

Cons

Sevocity has grown since we first started with Sevocity so recently there has been some changes and we understand that they have more clients but a little more one on one and quicker customer support would be great just like the good old days.

Teresa from Cypress Clinic

Office Managers Review on Sevocity

Our office has been using Sevocity for almost 10 years. My Dr's seem to really like it. They say it helps them find the information on the patients so much easier.

Pros

Love that you can leave messages for the staff and Dr's. Love how the demographic rolls over and charges to our billing system.

Cons

wish we could have more than one interface. Not sure if this is a sevocity issue or not.

Response from Sevocity

Replied January 2019

Thank you Teresa! We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for taking the time out from your day to write this review. I¿ll have someone from our team look into the interface issue you mentioned. Thank you again!

Russell from Advanced Foot and Ankle Associates

EHR that makes charting simple!

The goal of charting should be to capture a comprehensive record, during the workflow, in minimal time and Sevocity is the perfect tool for meeting this goal.

Pros

function, easy to use, direct integration with the billing system.

Cons

meaningful use functionality has been poor.

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Dr. Pendleton, We are very disappointed to hear that you are disappointed with our meaningful use functionality. We will be contacting you to find out exactly what you have concerns with. I am optimistic that we can address your concerns as we generally receive very high marks from customers on our MU dashboard report and the ability to easily meet MU requirements.

Yudelsy from Castro Pediatrics, LLC

Sevocity EHR Review

Very simple to use the program and works fantastic with patients and staff. Provides an easy communication channel to share information. 5 stars all around!

Pros

Easy use

Cons

Not being able to delete some mistakes made

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Yudelsy, Thank you for your feedback. All chart entries are editable up until the provider signs the note (note that the audit trail automatically tracks all changes by user and date). After the note is signed by the provider that same provider may amend the note. If you make a really ¿big¿ error such as putting a note on the wrong patient and the system will not allow you to undo this, please contact Support and we can assist.

Melissa from Trent P Pierce MD

Day to Day Utilization

Pros

Ease of use. The software is intuitive . The ability to combine a narrative and "box checking" / templated documentation is a positive-----the patient's story and treatment is logical and easily retrievable. When new staff is added they catch on quick. This software is not so robust that it is overwhelming to a new staff member. .

Cons

It would be helpful to see past vitals on the same screen as current vital sign entry . Trends would be less likely to be over looked.

Emily from Musical Bridges Around the World

It is a rather bare-bones product, but it captures all of the information you need in an EHR. Functional, not fancy.

Pros

It is very simple to just click and get into charts - very easy to pick up the basics of the program since it is so simple! Quick to learn. Easy to return to charts you were previously in, as charts remain accessible from the main schedule page.

Cons

It isn't easy to personalize the program if you want to adjust little things (and some cannot be adjusted). Occasionally the program freezes up and makes it very difficult to get out of charts (sometimes need to restart the program). Not as easy to create reports you want (like billing-related ones for me) as in other programs. It is not aesthetically appealing.

Sonia from Rio Surgical

Sevocity Review

We use Sevocity in our medical Practice and can clearly say we love our EHR. It is easy to use and anytime we have any questions we can always call.they have very nice helpful representatives.

Pros

very detailed and easy to understand

Cons

i would add a monthy calendar to front page

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Sonia, Thank you for your feedback. A monthly view is actually available by clicking the calendar icon next to today¿s date. There is not enough space on a screen to see the details for every day, however days with one or more appointments are highlighted and you can click on any date to see the individual appointments for that date. If you would like suggest further changes to this feel free to submit a product request through the Help section of Sevocity. Thank you for your business and your feedback!

Deborah from Portland Family Care and Walk-In Clinic

Office/Billing Manager

If has made compliance with meaningful use a breeze. It incorporates many things needed.

Pros

Sevocity's ease of use and if an issue did arise then customer support worked quickly to resolve the issue.

Cons

I do not believe I have encountered any negatives with the software. Nothing but positive reviews from our office.

Response from Sevocity

Replied January 2019

Thank you Deborah! We strive to be the best EHR in the country! I'm glad our support team is always available to help when needed. Thanks again. -Sevocity Marketing

ANNETTE from RIOSURGICAL

I HAVE USED MANY EMR'S IN THE PAST AND SIMPLY LOVE USING THIS SYSTEM

Pros

VERY DETAILED EMR, SIMPLE TO USE, YOU CAN SEND FAXES FROM THE SYSTEM WITHOUT HAVING TO PRINT, HIPPA COMPLIANT, TRAINING IS AVAILABLE WHENEVER IT IS NEEDED, HELP DESK IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP WITHOUT LONG WAIT TIMES ON THE PHONE

Cons

WHAT I LIKE LEAST ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE IS THAT I CAN ONLY OPEN ONE ATTACHMENT AT A TIME, I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO COMPARE ATTACHMENTS IF NEEDED

Paula from Austin Neurological Clinic

Sevocity EMR System

Overall, easy to use. Customer service was helpful with follow-up questions after training was completed and walked me through the process to customize the system for my needs

Pros

easy to use

Cons

took a while to figure out how to customize it for my needs

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Hey Paula! It was so nice of you to review us, thank you. We're glad that you find us easy to use, and have experienced our helpful customer service. If you ever have any questions about customizing it to your needs, we'll be here for you.

ANNETTE from RIOSURGICAL

SEVOCITY USER

MY OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH SEVOCITY HAS BEEN GREAT I ABSOLUTLEY HAVE NO COMPLAINTS I USE THIS SYSTME DAILY AND ITS EFFICIENT AND UPTO DATE.

Pros

THIS EMR IS VERY USER FRIENDLY AND COMPLIES WITH ALL EMR REQUIREMENTS. CUSTOMER SERVICE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO ASSIST IN TEMPLATES PREPARATION.

Cons

I DONT LIKE THAT I GET LOCKED OUT EASILY BUT THAT'S MORE HUMAN ERROR THAN THEY EMR'S FAULT

Linda from Florence Family Practice

Excellent Product

I had used 3 different EHR software programs at other practices. When I opened this practice 10 years ago I evaluated and compared Sevocity to the others and found it to be intuitive to use clinically and functions seamlessly with our practice management software.

Pros

all of the above and web based server! Also, it makes EHR incentive reports easy to do.

Cons

If the internet goes down we can't access our charts. Fortunately that is infrequent.

Beverly from ASUASM

Using Sevocity everyday makes it easy to be in compliance with MIPS

I would recommend Sevocity to any medical practice that is seeking to acquire compliance with CMS.

Pros

Navigating the system is very simplistic. The templates are developed to work with the practice's specialty.

Kaycee from Central Texas Pain Center

Nurse Practitioner Sevocity Review

I am a nurse practitioner at a pain clinic that utilizes Sevocity on a daily basis. It is suitable for a small practice and easily utilized by practitioners and scribes alike. Medication prescription is straightforward, and communication among staff is efficient.

Pros

The ease of medication prescription and ability to tailor to specialty.

Cons

It is a little difficult to create templates.

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Hi Kaycee, Thank you for reviewing us. We're glad that you find our system easy to use. Please don't hesitate to call support if you ever need help with creating templates. Thanks again!

mirela from HERA Health Care

Sevocity user past 3 years

Easy to use, reasonably fast customer services, only 1-2 times a year have we had any issues accessing EMR due to software or server problems.

Pros

Easy to use, has a portal, Meaningful use complaint, has labs and billing interfaces built and available, love the Sfax included in price.

Cons

occasional is hard to reach support after hours as they are on the EST and we are on PST.

Jennifer from South Florida Surgical Specialists, LLC

Exceptional Customer Support

Sevocity is very easy to begin using, with or without alot of customizing. Their Customer Support is phenomenal!! They will help you with everything.

Pros

Ability to customize many areas of the software. You can add templates and forms and they help you do it ALL

Cons

If a document is scanned in error, it can't be deleted. You have to move it to another chart.

Miguel from Fuad Zayed, M.D., P.A.

Excellent Customer Service

Overall experience is great, I will definitely recommend to other healthcare providers.

Pros

I like how fast issues get resolved and as always they have great customer service.

Cons

At first many of the features other software's offered they were not available, but little by little I have been impressed how everything has fallen into place.

MICHAEL from acadiana family medical center

great product

good compared to other products I have used

Pros

ease of use and individual customizing ease of getting help after hours ease of keeping tract of medication history

Cons

always blame problems on the internet connections when at times it is their problem once problems resolved drops off assessment diagnosis

jesus from Andrew Levine, MD PA

software for me

Great at creating templates for the doctor. Every time we start a new procedure the doctor always wants a new template created so the encounter is a lot faster and more precise with all info organized and that is exactly what Sevocity does for us.

Pros

Available help from staff

Cons

I do not know

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Hello Jesus. Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you like the templates we create!

Carlos from Carlos A Lozano MD

Intuitive. Great support

Much improved delivery of health care to our population.

Pros

Ease of use. Keeping OCD 10 codes current. Relative low cost of ownership and maintenance. Quick response of support team.

Cons

The inability to incorporate laboratory results in the body of the encounter note. The inadequacy of the fax /ehr integration.

Carol from Pulmonology and Sleep Services of San Antonio, LLC

User friendly

Excellent EHR system, reports are easy to access and generate. Customer service representatives are very knowledgeable and always ready to assist you with any questions you have. We are very pleased.

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Carol, thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy that you you find reports are easy to access and generate and that support is always available to help you out. Thank you again!

Debbie from Golden Triangle Family Care Center

Successful and easy transition, updates handled well and work.

Pros

Training staff very is easy, it takes about 3 hours on average. This system improves work flow and productivity.

Cons

How often we have to change our passwords - currently we have to change approximately every 90 days or so. I would prefer about once every year unless there was a problem.

Jesus from Falfurrias Medical Group, LLP

AN EHR WORTH HAVING

we have been using Sevocity since it came out we are considered a legacy client, it has been some time now since we started using Sevocity and although we have changed a lot of protocols in the clinic, our Sevocity EHR has stayed with us.

Pros

THE LAYOUT AND EASE OF ACCESS

Cons

REPORTING SYSTEM NEEDS MORE FLEXIBILITY WHEN GENERATING REPORTS

Debbie from Golden Triangle Family Care Center

Sevocity EHR 07 2016

Been a user since Sept 2009 - Love the flexibility very user friendly It is extremely easy to train new staff.

Pros

modifications can be made to meet the clinic needs cost is reasonable internet based Corporate is interested in what the users have to say

Cons

nothing comes to mind

Georgie from Jamila Diabetes & Endocrine Medical Center Inc

Sevocity Software

Pros

When you do have a problem, usually support is able to walk you through and give you a solution. If not, they usually get back to you in a reasonable time frame.

Cons

You can't make a file of all your patients to make mailing labels!

Carol from Pulmonology and Sleep Services of San Antonio LLC

Excellent

Pros

Meets CMS requirements, reports are great, physicians are happy with the software. Training is always available.

Cons

PPDX giving errors, we do not experience many issues that are not resolved once reported. I'm lost on this one..

Beverlyn from MHDG MSO

More Access, More Utility

Always discovering new features that are extremely useful and user-friendly. I have recently been given more Administrative access and find it an easy learning curve and the support is superb. Looking forward to expanding my usage of the system in our growing practice.

Pros

Ability to generate specific reports and review quickly. User-friendly. Ability to access multiple patient related report features. Ease of adding and uploading documents.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this moment.

Response from Sevocity

Replied December 2016

Hi there! Thank you for your review! We are glad that you find our system easy to use and have find our customer service superb!

Andrew from Murfreesboro Surgical Associates

Physician review

Happy that the program helps with MIPS and Attestation.

Pros

The program makes it easy to find the codes needed for searching for diagnosis and billing.

Cons

Would like the program be available to use on the ipad or iphone.

Neutral

Pros

Comes out with new features often, but not features we often use .

Cons

Every thing is a product idea submission and they do not get back to you with when it will be implemented or if its possible.

Katie from Central Texas Pain Center

Sevocity review

I use this product daily. It's ease of use is fantastic. I just wish the massaging features were better.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Emailing within is a pain. There isn't a history of sent messages,nor can you cut and paste

Jarred from Westside Family Medical Clinic

Awesome software!

Sevocity is very easy to learn and benefits the facility greatly. It didn't take us very long at all to jump right into the software.

Pros

Easy to navigate through and very user friendly.

Cons

No notification sound when receiving a patient.

Barbara from Interventional Pain Management

Outstanding Tech Support

Pros

I can speak to a live person when I call for any questions and/or concerns.

Cons

Tracking messages is still one of the issues I am having

ESMERALDA from maverick womens clinic

SEVOCITY EHR

Pros

EVERYTHING VERY EASY TO USE, VERY HELPFUL TO USE, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT

Cons

I NEVER HAD ANY PROBLES WITH THE SYSTEM.

Soy from Murfreesboro Surgical Associates

Billing manager review

Pros

Very easy to learn and use. The technical support team is very helpful.

Cons

Sevocity does not work on the ipad or iphone

Nancy from Raymond F.Schneider Memorial Clinic, LLC

Best choice I ever made

My clinic notes and more complete and truly capture the entire encounter within minutes, charts are completed before the patient leaves the parking lot. Evaluation reviews by insurance companies have been spot on meeting their requirements.

Pros

Intensity and completeness. Patient history templates are in such depth and the ease of completion is unbelievable.

Cons

Nothing, this software is outstanding. My only regret is that I didn’t purchase it when I first learned of it years ago.

Priscilla from Chronic Pain Institute

Sevocity EHR

Customer support has been very helpful and always available. I love the webinars the provide for the software updates and training.

Pros

Customization and easy to use. Love that support is always available.

Cons

It does not connect with MAPS to check Narcotic use for Michigan Providers/Patients