• Pros

• "I love the ease of use, that I can send a quick email or text to a patient instead of having to call them. Its nice that patients can communicate that way as well"

• "I love the ease of communicating with patients. Most of our patient base is completely thrilled with the text and email reminders. It also makes my job much easier!"

• "Solutionreach can do quite a bit and it's great that they're always innovating and trying to add more value to their customers. The customer service was also pretty good. "

• Cons

• "Kind of costly for a small practice as everything has an additional cost. The main concept is great, but can get a little daunting."

• "As far as cons about this software, non that I can think off. If I have a problem there is always a solution most of the time is human error. "

• " Some customers have a difficult time using the software but once I do it works smoothly "

Browse Solutionreach Reviews

Lindsay from Ramer Eye Care

Solutionreach

Overall experience is a positive one!

Pros

Solutionreach has helped grow our office tremendously. We have been able to reach out to people that we haven't seen in years, and remind them that they need an eye appointment. I think the biggest thing that our patients comment on is how they love all of the appointment reminders. We all lead busy lives and a few reminders are always helpful. I feel like our office has had a steady schedule since we've had solutionreach.

Cons

The only complaint I have is that we have Solutionreach customer service asking to do a free trial of some of the add on's that they have from time to time. They set it up and tell us that they will contact us when the trial is over to see if we want to add it to our subscription. The first time we did that we didn't receive a call and they automatically put that service on our account. They told us that it couldn't be taken off for a year because it wasn't cancelled in the appropriate time (event though they were going to call us). My advice is to make sure you call and cancel a few days before the trial is up.

Michelle from The Eye Care Team

Take the hassle out of appointment setting

Solution reach has allowed my clinic to maintain recalls in a timely manner and fill our appointment book faster than ever with our new online scheduling.

Pros

I love that not only does this software text my patients to remind them of their appointments it also tells them they are overdue for an exam. This takes the hassle out of managing recalls and allows my staff to focus on tasks at hand in the clinic. We can text patients if we need more insurance information when they schedule online which sets the insurance verification position up for success and allows patients to easily and conveniently schedule online.

Cons

If you do not set the amount of reminders you want sent to your patient for appointments some patients may be annoyed they received multiple reminders.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

The customer service, training and follow up by our account representative was phenomenal.

jessica from Family Vision Center

Solution Reach

Positive. Changed the way we reached out to patients with proven results. We let the software work for us and it has been amazing.

Pros

Proven results. Ease of implementation into daily medical practice. Patients respond positive to notifications. Highly effective in contacting hard to reach patients.

Cons

Advanced functions in software required more attention given to be efficient and effective in marketing - although customer service was always available and very helpful at solving these issues.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the review, Jessica. Happy to hear your having success with Solutionreach!

Kristin from Gentle Dentistry

Support will disappear

Not supportive

Pros

What was sold to me as support and compatibility with my software (not true to the product)

Cons

Support and errors - impossible to reach anyone and so many issues - nobody cares.

I was sold FAKE support.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied June 2020

Hi Kristin, I verified with Steve that he was able to help you resolve the issues with your account. If you still need assistance, feel free to email us at community@solutionreach.com

Bob from Women's Medical Associates of Nashville

Solution Reach for Your Physician Practice

This product has allowed me to reduce 0.5 FTE due to less phone calls being received in the practice. With Solution Reach we have been able to be more responsive to our patients via text messaging when it comes to appointments and sending patients test results.

Pros

First and foremost this product is very user friendly.

Cons

The practice has not experienced any issues with this product.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2019

Glad to hear the product has been such a help!

Jill from RICHENS EYE CENTER

SolutionReach, Yes!

Using SolutionReach has defiantly freed up some value time for our staff. Not having to phone with reminder calls, or worrying about recall notices a real plus. Knowing that our patients are not going un noticed on their special day.

Pros

I love that we have our patient reminders go through this program. I also love being able to send birthday greetings out to our patients. Sometimes that is the only greeting that they receive. I also like the survey that is sent out after an appointment, notifying us if there was a problem or if the patient left happy.

Cons

Being in an office where our demographic is the elderly it did take us a while to get our patients "okay" receiving text messages instead of phone calls from our office.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied February 2020

Thanks so much for the review, Jill. It's good to hear how Solutionreach is helping your practice.

Moriah from Dodson & Royzenblat Endodontics

Solution Reach Easiness

Pros

What I like most about Solution reach is how easy it is to use, and how quickly we are able to text and get ahold of patients. A lot of patients now days won't answer their phones if they don't know who is calling. But when you are able to get ahold of them via text message, it makes things so much easier.

Cons

What I likes least about Solution Reach isn't much. The only thing I can think of is when you can't reach a patient through their landline. But aside from that small thing, I have no complaints with the use of this software. It's been a huge help to the office that I work in.

Jason from Dixie Eyecare

Great software with lots of functionality

This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

Pros

This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

Cons

There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen. Overall, though, really happy with this.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied January 2020

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

Sarah from EyeCare Associates of Wyoming PC

Very unhappy with this company.

Solutionreach does not allow me to control my business how I want to.

Pros

The software did get reminders and recalls out to patients as expected.

Cons

Company was too controlling. When we would try to change or customize, the company would change our preferences. I also felt the service was too expensive for what was provided. But the biggest complaint I have is that we were told that after a one year contract we would not longer be on a contract. So when we decided to use a different service, the company claimed we had a contract to continue, which they could not produce. They refused to stop the service, they refused to stop charging us monthly, and even when we physically deactivated patients so they wouldn't receive the messages, the company REACTIVATED them. This borders on dishonest. There are much better choices.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

We have switched to Weave and we much happier.

Michelle from Serenity Advanced Dentistry

unauthorized charges

Pros

We have used this company for several years, but basically onto to confirm appointments. We realize there is much more to it, as per the sales rep, however, getting a person at SR to actually explain how to implement these bonuses is difficult.

Cons

We paid for it for years, then recently went with a beta testing of cloud based program and solution reach is to be included with the testing. I came across a charge last week on my credit card that they had on file previously. My team called to discuss and it was to be refunded. Today, yet another $329 is being charged to the same credit card, in lieu of a refund. So I need to recall and now freeze my credit card so they do not have anything to charge inappropriately. Right now is not the time to be doing this to peoples credit cards, nobody has time to deal with this incompetence.

Grace from Superior eye Health Center

Long time user

We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

Pros

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

Cons

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

It cost less then it's competitors

Response from Solutionreach

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

Aurora from Dental Office

Loving this Assest

We have been successfully using SR for 8 awesome months. Our business is always looking for the next best practice management system to help us grow and have the best communication with our patients. SR helps us thrive on delivering the highest level of dental care to our patients through education, professionalism and compassion. SR really helps us to achieve that through educational newsletters, customized reminders and birthday wishes. We utilize all features included in the software, but I definitely have my favorites. We have a large Spanish speaking population and SR allows us to customize reminders to be in Spanish and remind them as often as the patient would like. I also really enjoy the conversations aspect of this platform, as it gives us a chance to communicate with patients in different ways while staying HIPPA compliant. Also, SR is linked up with Carecredit and you can see your schedule for the day, as well as, a sign next to each pt who has Carecredit and the amount they have available. Having this knowledge is beneficial in morning meetings to help capture treatment.Sr has Benefited us in many ways and made our office more efficient. It helps us be able to focus on what’s going on in the office instead of calling for every reminder. SR will email, call or text patients to remind them of appts. As well, they send continuing care reminders when the patients are past due. Which saves us from making all those phone calls to get people in for past due cleanings. By doing so, we have SR doing that while we focus on TX and pts in the office.Our pts love having different options to communicate with us. They all have busy lives and no time to call or can’t be on the phone at work. So, they email or text us directly to schedule or ask questions. They can also use limelight/ SR scheduler to pick a day and time without having to go back and forth with me on days and times. Also, they have access to the PT portal to view past and future appt and pay bills. They pretty much have everything at their fingertips, at their convenience. I would recommend SR to any office looking to streamline their communications, boost productivity and gain efficacy. It’s like having another front office personnel covering the things that may fall through the cracks or things you don’t have time to get to. I have to add that customer service with SR has been on point. Everyone we have communicated with is thorough, knowledgeable, kind and willing to help you. Also, they provide SR community, blog, webinars and educational sites to go find answers to questions, ask questions and getr answers. Their learning tools and discussions have been very helpful to our company.

Pros

Lots of great features including, but not limited to, online scheudling, campaigns (drip/ set), convesations (texting), educational library and good customer service etc

Julia from Cook Foot & Ankle Specialists

Solid product, great customer service, but the costs keep adding up

In general, while I like the product (a lot!), I will likely not renew again. I wish our salesperson had been either better trained, or had been more honest with us. I do not think she was intentionally deceptive -- I think maybe to that point they just hadn't come out with new features that would cost more, so she didn't know to tell us that part. I also feel that if you have a good product, you should stand by it enough to not need an auto-renewal. You should keep your clients because the product/service is excellent, not because they are trapped.

Pros

SolutionReach does almost everything we could ask for. Patient newsletters, patient reminder e-mails/texts, two-way texting capabilities, recall care, birthday messages etc. They have features that allow patients to schedule their own appointments, features to request google or facebook reviews, and ways to send out campaign messages to patients.

Cons

Unfortunately, we do not have access to a lot of the products we would love to use. When we signed up, we were told that SolutionReach was always improving its services but that our price would never go up. I felt that this was misleading since they would include improvements to the current services but as they added features those features would not be included but would be an extra fee each month. I also HATE the 2 year commitment and the auto renewal -- you miss the renewal deadline and bam, you're stuck for another year, like it or not. As long as I can remember to do it, we will cancel before our next auto renewal.

Danielle from Joseph Raczek, OD

Absolutely AMAZING

A lot of very happy patients receiving text messages from us instead of phone calls and voicemails! and much more of course.

Pros

I love how this platform integrates with our practice management software so it does all the tedious work for us, recalling, appointment reminders, eyewear notifications, etc. Customer service always goes above and beyond my expectations (which are pretty high) in achieving odd requests like a contact lens 'drip campaign' which will auto remind our CLS wears when its time to purchase more contacts as to not over wear the ones they purchased at the time of the exam. When I do have to call because of a glitch or issue with SR customer service always has it resolved in 1 phone call. All around we are very pleased with the services SR provides

Cons

The only thing I would ask to be improved on is that if a patient only has a cell phone on their account but the patient opts out of texting the platform will NOT call them, you have to pick up the phone and call the patient yourself.

Kelli from Life Smiles Dental Care Scottsdale

Customer Support is Incredible!!!

I must say that calling support is actually enjoyable. I have never encountered anyone who doesn't go the extra mile to help, Everyone shows an honest interest in my questions and always makes sure all my needs are taken care of. Kudos to Solutionreach Support

Pros

What I love most about Solutionreach is the ease of use. The time saving component in itself is amazing where confirmations are concerned. The ability to reach all of your patients with a simple keystroke is the best! Newsletters are a great way to keep everyone in your practice updated on whats happening in the office. Knowing that patients are contacted for recare is a huge plus also

Cons

My least favorite thing about the program is being able to better control when confirmations are sent. If a patient schedules an appointment within the next two weeks, it is fabulous for them to get a reminder immediately, however, if that appointment is scheduled for 6 months out, it is really not beneficial as they confirm and then do not receive any additional confirmations.

Stuart from Francisco Gil Professional Medical Co.

The company has been great to work with and we have integrated seamlessly with their software

Greater contact potential with our patients and ability to send out mass communications to alert of hour changes, important updates or any customized message. We really like that the patients see our office number on the text instead of some randomized number like other companies do.

Pros

Easy functionality: its is very easy to setup new users, create groups and send mass messages to our patients. The automated texting reminders and confirmations are awesome and we have not experienced any issues so far. The smart reviews work very well and we have been getting great reviews on our website.

Cons

One major issue, and the reason i didn't give 5 stars, is because the system cant identify/detect patient language. Other companies we looked into offered this feature. Our practice is 80% Spanish only speaking, so this has been a major issue for us. We send bi-lingual messages but because of legal restrictions on the amount of characters allowed to be sent, we are limited in the quality of message delivered. If we find another company that offers language detection, we will go with them instead as this causes us many issues. We like solutionreach, but this is a deal breaker for my company.

Marie from Advanced Dental

Changed our practice forever.

SR is redefining what patient communications SHOULD be as well as what customer service should be. They are one of the few companies I've ever worked with that promised less than it actually delivered. Every day I am thankful for SR. It's one huge piece I don't have to think about or worry about. If I tried to get rid of SR my staff would revolt. It makes our lives so much easier and makes us look great to our patients.

Pros

I can't decide if my favorite part of this software is that I don't have to think about it and it takes loads of work off my staffs' desks or if it's the tech support when we have a question. I also love being able to text my patients rather than tying up phone lines.

Cons

I wish I'd started with SR years ago. It would have made my life so much easier! We used to spend hours and money every week chasing down patients who are overdue for appointments. Now SR takes care of that and my staff can use their time so much more productively.

Elise from Bella Optical

Things have only gotten better.

This product has allowed us to engage with our patients on a scale that we couldn't imagine before. We are more accessible, which allows us to respond faster and in methods that work best for our patients.

Pros

This product has helped our office become more efficient, and has saved us hundreds that would have been spent on recall post cards and staff time used to call patients about appointment reminders and eyewear notifications.

Cons

While they have been pushing out a lot of new products, they have been quite glitchy. We like where they are headed, there have just been a few bumps on the road to get there. Once they have ironed out the kinks, I'm sure everything will be smooth sailing again.

Andrea from Tony M. Pacheco DDS

Excellent way to communicate with patients

Pros

Appointment reminders have drastically reduced the amount of no-shows, and the direct messaging makes it easy to text patients on our short-call list for last minute appointments. It's entirely customizable--from the wording of your reminders to how often they go out. They even let you customize if you want to send by text, email, or both in case your patient has a preference!

Cons

In the "Conversations" feature, appointment reminders go out but often don't include the name of who in the appointment is for. This can be a little confusing for families where one parent is getting the reminders for the kids. They usually end up calling to clarify.

Ana Marie from Take Shape Plastic Surgery

Useful and time saving

Pros

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

Cons

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

Customer service and Pricing. I negotiated with Solution Reach and DemandForce and in the end Solution Reach was able to provide more for less and the service I received was amazing throughout the buying process and while working with the software

Anytime help is needed they are there. Our office reaches many of our patients this way.

Automated patient communications.

Pros

The automated nature of the system. With a few initial set ups you can use the system to do much of your busy time consuming phone work for you. If you really want to get your monies worth then you can also use the newsletters and different options to add more to your experience.

Cons

The only real con I have ever noticed is just like everything these days there are add ons. I personally would just prefer the whole package be offered at one cost. I understand though that some offices prefer to piece their products together so this is why it is offered this way.

Cherlyn from Bond Family Eye Care

An excellent tool for our office, it's as if I hired another staff member for less cost.

Our patients love the appointment reminders, we have one go out as soon as they are scheduled, then 24 hours in advance and then again 2 hours prior to their appointment.

Pros

Automically send appointment reminders(as often as you require) also send birthday greetings. The added feature of SR conversations is very cool, it's as if the patient can text a friend at the office instead of calling for a quick question. Also love the newsletter feature.

Cons

I would prefer to have more than one designated customer service agent on our account. Sometimes we have to wait up to an hour for an answer to a question or issue we may have.

Shelly from Henry Dorn OBGYN

Solutionreach for a independent practice

My overall experience was very positive and would likely still be using them today if we would not have been forced to change EMRs and now has an already built in system similar to this.

Pros

I loved the ability to add this software to our office as out EMR was lacking this feature. The communication abilities with patients was great. I loved being able to reach our to patients remotely in the event of inclement weather and cancellation or closures!

Cons

Some patients complained about multiple contact attempts etc but this was just an error we made as a new user learning to select the proper settings, etc.

Tori from oak brook smiles

SR :)

It's AMAZING. seriously makes front desk work so much less work!

Pros

Everything. The automated messages are totally customizable. The newsletter layouts are great. Using this is easier than ever. The 2 way text between patients makes the day so much smoother with less phone calls.

Cons

The only 2 things I can think of that I do not like, is the smart reviews, you cannot track where they came or where they are being posted. . and we cannot embed a video into our messages :( but those are minimal issues!

Michael from Nelson Family Dentistry

RUN FOR THE HILLS!

Overall experience has been horrible. The product was OK, but that experience has been completely offset and overshadowed by the TERRIBLE customer service. Would only recommend to a business that I wanted to see fail.

Pros

When the representatives were "wooing" us to try to get us to switch to their product, they were very nice and helpful. That all changed after they had us "on the hook". Customer service made a nosedive and ceased to exist after that.

Cons

Their contract is terrible. There is an initial 2-year contract, which is fine, but what they won't tell you and you need a magnifying glass to see in the contract is that it auto-renews every year on your anniversary date, effectively making it so that there is a single day in each year when you can leave your very expensive contract with them. If your changes need to happen on a different day, you're out of luck. They'll take you for everything they possibly can. They have made special "deals" with us, promising one thing and then going back on what they offered after we accept, trying to get us to sign a new contract. Exceptionally shady business practices. When there are problems, they are not resolved quickly. We had full weeks without the product working. Customer service was terrible. When we could eventually get connected with someone they didn't listen to our needs and were very unhelpful.

We tried others in the past and happily tossed them away 5 years ago. LOVE Solution Reach!

Less time spent on the phone to remind patients about appointments. Less time stuffing/stamping recalls and the ability to send out mass notifications in case of illness or weather delays or cancellations.

Pros

Advanced notifications and ease of sending out mass notifications if a physician is out sick or weather shuts us down.

Cons

Like all "computer-types" when they work they are great and when they are down its a nightmare. Luckily we haven't had many times when Solution Reach has went down and they couldn't get us back up and going immediately.

Sjana from Eagle Gate Dental

Extremely helpful!

Saves me time and money! Frees up some time to do other work that would otherwise be on the "back burner".

Pros

They do a lot of my daily tasks that would normally take a lot of time that I could be using elsewhere. So nice, and they integrate iPads into the system for our new patient forms, makes it generally quick and easy to check in a new patient. LOVE IT!!

Cons

There is a charge for any new feature that I think should be part of the whole. It's not terrible, some of it we are fine without, but it would be nice.

Patient Reminder Software

Overall a pretty good experience.

Pros

Cons

Altough it's a great tool, it can be a little expensive. Especially if you have a tool like Dentrix. There's already a capability in Dentrix to send out reminders to patients. However, with that being said, you can obviously do a lot more in Solutionreach than you can in Dentrix

Sonya from Hermitage Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Former Solution Reach User

We were happy with Solution Reach, however, the management software we were using at the time integrated their own communication software within our current version. We no longer required a separate program for these features. Ending our contract proved to be difficult to say the least and the "manager" handling it was very dissapointing compared to the customer service experience we had received up to that point. Once we started the process of ending our contract, professionalism and customer service was extremely ugly.

Pros

Ease of use, variety of options and tasks available. Ability to customize communciations and scheduling delivery of communciation. Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

Cons

There wasn't much we didn't like about the performance of the software. We utilized it well and our patient communication was exceptional.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

We initially chose Solution Reach for the services provided and the customer service we received at that time.

Nicole from Debra Reiner D.D.S

Solution Reach is fantastic

Pros

Cons

I do not like that if patients have a cell and home number, or email and home number (landline) that the landline is dropped. We have elderly patients that do not use their email and cells as primary contact #s but still want to recieve the notifications, but if i put all the contact information in SR drops the landline.

Katie from Cornerstone Dental Group

Great Experience

Pros

We love how our communication with patients has improved and therefore our no show patients has decreased! The website is so easy to use and if I ever have any questions I know that customer service is always going to be professional and helpful!

Cons

The only con to the website is that is doesn't update often enough I feel. We can delete an appointment and if Solutionreach doesn't update it will send them a confirmation even though they have already cancelled the appointment.

Jessica from Parmer Lane Family Dentistry

Disappointed

I would continue with SR if they ran as efficiently and had as knowledgeable a staff as when we signed up, but as it stands, when our contract comes due in September, our office will sever ties and sign up with another company.

Pros

When we first signed up in 2013, the product was fantastic. All features worked consistently, reminders went out w/o issues, and any time we called for assistance w/ newsletters or to resolve an issue, we immediately got a sales rep on the phone and they politely and efficiently worked to immediately resolve our issues.

Cons

Since we signed up, the company has really grown (which is a good thing) and while the company continues to grow, our office has experienced countless glitches and reminder message issues. Also, whenever we call to request assistance or to resolve an issue, our MINIMUM hold time is generally 25 minutes. Once we get a sales rep on the phone, we are met with individuals who have no knowledge of any of their services and are never able to resolve or help with anything. The reps will always put you on hold to find out an answer, and still not have an answer, or they will ask to call back and never call back. I have been dealing w/ one simple issue and have dealt w/ 3 people who don't call me back (I have to call them), and they still haven't fixed the issue.

Michelle from Robinson Orthodontics

An innovative patient communication platform!

The company has great outlets available to give your feedback and to chat with other solution reach users and solution reach employees.

Pros

Appointment reminder options and tablet app for patients to fill out their paperwork, customer service is great-never have to wait long to speak with someone on the phone or online chat.

Cons

The extra features/products being added are an additional cost on top of monthly fee, part of the integration with our practice management software could be better.

Andrea from Tony M. Pacheco Jr DDS PA

Great way to communicate with patients

Pros

The reminders are fantastic! Very easy to customize how often messages go out via both text and email. The surveys and reviews are helpful as well. Tons of options for staying in touch with patients via newsletters and social media.

Cons

Additional costs for new features; there are occasions where messages have trouble getting through--be it patient confirmations coming in on our end or patients receiving messages for appointments they've already rescheduled.

Haley from PureCare Dental

Solution Reach is so easy to use and their customer service is outstanding!

we use the auto reminders which saves us a lot of time on calling all the patients, and Solutionreach Conversation which has saved us a lot of failed appointments.

Pros

I love that Solutionreach is so user friendly and if there is ever something that I don't understand I can easily reach a representative to explain whatever I'm having trouble with or a demo to show me.

Cons

sometimes there is a lag between Solutionreach and Eaglesoft but its gotten significantly better in the last year.

Megan from Advanced Eyecare,LLC

Easy to use!

We are able to communicate with our patients through text message rather than a phone call, this allows more time with face to face with patients in the office. We absolutely love this feature!

Pros

Saves so much time to communicate with patients. We are able to confirm appointments through text rather then a phone call and patients love it too!

Cons

When the system is down, it is inconvenient. We do understand things happen, we do rely on technology so much.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review, Megan!

Overall Solution Reach is a great product that offers many attributes to a practice.

Pros

We love the communication options it offers our practice and our patients. Solution Reach allows us to easily confirm and adjust appointments for our patients to each person's specific needs, whether it's through phone, text, or email.

Cons

The one downfall of Solution Reach is the lack of ability in modifying the smart reviews. It's a generic message that cannot be personalized to each practices individual needs.

Kayla from Advanced Eyecare of Chino

This software has changed how our office communicates with patients.

The benefits are seemingly endless: quicker communication with patients allows them to feel that their needs are important and they're being heard.

Pros

I love having the ability to text patients one-on-one in real time. We are training our patients to text us now...it's wonderful! Also, the campaigns are life-savers when it gets super busy in the office: I can take my time to create and schedule marketing newsletters when it's not busy in the office so I don't have to worry about sending it out when it gets busy.

Cons

It's a bummer that the Schedule doesn't tell me what the patient is coming in for: it's important to be able to see if a patient is coming in for a Dispense or an Exam. I create groups based on this criteria daily, so it would be great to know.

Kurt from Hoffman Orthodontics

They may be reaching for solutions, but with alligator arms.

I am trying to get some things resolved and they tell me a lot about how busy they are and they can't get to it today. You know what, don't tell your customer that, we are all busy!

Pros

Not much yet. It does sink with my data base. But even so it makes so many mistakes and the reminders are so ambiguous it is crazy.

Cons

I have NEVER had so many patients go to the wrong office as I have since I have been using your email and text reminders. I was told by the sales person that your product would be a benefit to me and my patients. It has proven to be the opposite. It is irritating a ton of my patients and I am exhausted from hearing and dealing with my patient's complaints who are angry because your reminders do not make it clear as to which location their appoint is scheduled. When they finally make it to the correct location they are angry and their appointment is over. So, I get to figure out how to accommodate them when it is now time to seat the next patient. Basically, I get to work double time under a huge stress load. Their design team is horrible. If you like crappy looking emails sent to your patients then solution reach will make them for you. I find it ironic that their name is "solutionreach" because they cannot seem to come up with solutions to fix simple software and design issues. All you get from these guys is "nope, can't do that, no, sorry, can't and so on. I have never seen a company be so reluctant to try new things to reach a solution that might benefit their customer and their patients. Do not sign a contract with these people

Brenda from Hunter's Hill Eyecare Center

User friendly PM

Overall our experience is great and they are constantly proving tutorials and there are a lot of videos on YouTube to help guide you through. They engage you with course that allow you to win things which is always great!

Pros

We have been using this PM for a few years now and the ease of using this system is great! It's pretty easy to guide through and when we having to teach someone in office how to use it makes it great!

Cons

We wish everything was bundled instead of having to pay for all the options. It's more of a la carte.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied December 2019

Thanks for the review, Brenda. We're glad you're having success with Solutionreach!

kristi from Hudson Valley Periodontics

Awesome program

I would recommend solution reach to other dental practices. I had a good experience with them. It is user friendly and is not too complicated to use. If you are just looking for appointment confirmations and communication between patient's this is the software for you.

Pros

I liked being able to confirm patient's appointments without having to call them. I can communicate important messages to patients if they are unable to answer the phone.

Cons

I do not like the fees. It is relatively more expensive than other programs that do the same thing. If you want other functions they are an added on fee.

Jackie from New Teeth Dental Solutions

doesn't integrate well with Curve. Also can't reach support. Must email for a return call.

Pros

It had a great reminder schedule and even sent sweet birthday messages. helped out patients remember their appointments even the day of.

Cons

You could not get a hold of support when you needed them. No way to even call in. You get a message stating they are not taking calls, to please email them your request. It took 4 days for a return call. Also did not integrate with Curve for Recare Reminders

Great product

Was great for the most part

Pros

I like the ease of use on line and being able to customize most things

Cons

I did not like that I could not customize reminders for patients. Some patients seem overwhelmed by the reminders and would be nice to be able to customize it on our end. Also, I don't like that reviews could not get pushed directly to search engines or review sites without having to pay more.

Barbara from Barbara Preussner DMD

Patient communication

I have been happy with them and have had no issues.

Pros

I like the fact that it syncs with my dental software and can pull up patients appointments and send reminders including birthdays. It also sends out patient surveys.

Cons

It can not link the survey to my google reviews.

Reasons for Choosing Solutionreach

I fund them to be able to fulfill my requirements as to what I needed and wanted.

Response from Solutionreach

Replied September 2019

Thank you for the review, Barbara!

Anna from OPSC

GLITCHY & EXPENSIVE

None

Pros

There is nothing this software does that any other PRM software doesn't do as well or better. There is nothing to value most about it.

Cons

SR Conversations has not worked well since we added it to our SR package in November. We have spent countless phone calls trying to reinstall, update our OS, anything to correct what is clearly a problem with their system. The delay in connecting to their server is up to 30 minutes PER MESSAGE. We constantly shut down and restart both the app and the browser version of SR Convo to see any texts. They clearly pushed and launched a product that was not ready for release. When I called today they have TURNED OFF THEIR PHONES so no one can reach anyone at their company directly. Forcing us to use their "Chat" option, which, SURPRISE! takes 20-30 minutes to connect, only to be told for the 100th time their engineers are "working on it". Have we received any compensation for a program we pay for, but can barely use? Nope! All very ironic for a company focused on "revolutionizing relationships". More like dissolving relationships. We are actively looking for another PRM software provider.

Cory from Active Family Chiropractic

What an awesome program for retaining current patients and marketing new ones!

Perfect for boosting your practice, updating and promoting your online presence and patient satisfaction. Texting communication and emailed newsletter's keep patients informed in this age of technology. Absolutely recommend to all practices, establish and new, for boosting your numbers and maintaining satisfied patients.

Pros

Online marketing has helped us contact new groups of potential patients. Newsletters keep patients informed of upcoming events, office hours and workshops. Birthday and holidays are never missed with their email program. An awesome tool to boost your online presence and in turn grow your practice.

Cons

Took a few videos of learn all the ones and outs, but well worth it! And in the end.... Nothing but positive reviews!

nicole from Debra Reiner D.D.S

We love Solution Reach

Pros

easy to use, makes contacting and communicating with patients easier and more efficient. Cant imagine going back before we had solution reach

Cons

I don't like that if the patient has a land line and an email or cell number that the landline doesn't get messages. We have some older patients that do like the reminders on their cell phones but also still want a call on their landline

Emily from Wichita Optometry

Great program and awesome customer support

Love that our patients can schedule online at any time day or night and that we can text our patients to remind of their appointments.

Pros

I love how easy it is to communicate via text with this software! Not everyone has time to answer the phone or give you a call back to confirm their appointment.

Cons

I wish the whole system was able to update in real time and not have to wait for it to sync every couple of hours.

Sarah from Adiska Family Dental

Helped us fill last minute holes in the schedule.

Pros

We could send out email and/or text blasts to promote an event going on or to fill a last minute schedule change. Similar reminder systems require you to create a mailing or call list before doing this. If solutionreach integrates with your software, they can pull unscheduled patients into a list for you.

Cons

It does not intergrate well with MOGO software and it is fairly expensive. I thought that using a reminder systems would cause our no-show rate to disappear but unfortunately it still exists.

Daniel from The Balancing Center

THE WHOLE PACKAGE!

Increased patient retention by reminder notices and increased communication with patients. More patients schedule ahead of time, contact to reschedule faster, less no shows.

Pros

Easy to use, covers all the bases, able to personalize, connects with our scheduling system to grab patient info

Cons

Customer Support is iffy sometimes (has gotten better in 2018), a little too much going on in some pages