• Pros

• "The ease of operation and the excellent Electronic Health Records. Customer support is excellent."

• "It's easy to use once you learn it. It formats well once you print it out."

• "The search bar, which allows you to find the notes you are looking for more easily. "

• Cons

• "Generally very happy. Small issues I have had previously with scheduling have been corrected."

• "More times than not did not messages and appointments were not scheduled. I would end up calling the office to find out the appointment schedule"

• "Occasionally the software responds more slowly than I would like."

Browse Therapractic Management Systems Reviews

All-In-One Support

Pros

The software provides us with a confidence that we are making the best decisions we can to maintain HIPAA compliance.

Cons

There have been times when we were concerned about the lack of ongoing training, but after review found there was nothing new needed. It might be nice to have reassurance that things haven't changed periodically so that we know that they are still monitoring needed updates.

George from George D. Woodward, Ed.D.

Review of Therapractic Management Systems

In addition to convenience and speed, I think the most important advantage with the use of this software is peace-of-mind that I am staying current and in compliance with Medicare requirements and guidelines. I think its nearly impossible for a sole practitioner to keep up with all of the regulations and changes. I have confidence that Therapractic Management Systems is doing the needed research to stay on top of these kinds of changes.

Pros

1. Cost-effectiveness 2. Flexible. I use it for office practice and off-site practice. 3. Interfaces with my billing service and scheduling. 4. Pre-filled from previous note. 5. Confidence that the software is up to date with current medicare guidelines. 6. Excellent support for my question and problems.

David from David Hooten Consulting

Excellent Product

I have been in practice for over 20 years. Records management has always been an issues. The electronic health records with this company are outstanding. From initial consent to treat through progress notes, the process is seamless. My practice is virtually paperless.

Pros

Cons

Occasionally the software responds more slowly than I would like.

Keith from Florida Department of corrections

Industry: Program Development

Therapractic Review

Still in the process of learning the system. It's getting less complicated

Pros

I like the way the TCU Psychosocial Assessments are set up in the system.

Cons

The least thing I like about the software is it doesn't have all the information lined up.

Donita from Gateway Foundation

Feedback

Overall it's been okay.

Pros

It's easy to use once you learn it. It formats well once you print it out.

Cons

Adding to Treatment Plans is a challenge because is will require one to recreate the plan instead of allowing one to add an addendum.

Steven from Gateway Foundation Corrections

review of therapractic

Difficulty in putting in groups that are specific to draw information from. Categorizing groups.

Pros

Easy to use in placing data into it. Easy to add clients.

Cons

Difficult to pull data in an organized manner. Difficult in putting clients into groups.

Walter from Pitts Davis Counseling Services

Excellent Integrated Management System

Pros

The ease with which I can use it as I like, the way I can make it fit my practice.

Cons

The length of time it took me to get use to using it. I started as a paper note person, so going totally electronic was difficult for me.

Connie from Gateway Foundation

Treatment Plan Issue

The procedure to scan, save to file and upload outside documents could be less time intensive if we could do the ASI /ASAM on Therapractic instead of using DENS or paper documents.

Pros

I really like the ability to upload documents, date and label them.

Cons

I am unable to open up the treatment plan review until the master plan is closed now. My treatment plan reviews are due, and I cant do them until my supervisor signs off on the master treatment plans and closes the plan.

Greg from Florida Department of Corrections

Industry: Law Enforcement

Non-User Friendly

It is better than nothing, and provides transparency and accountability; however the overall functionality leaves much to be desired. It is very difficult particularly from an auditor's perspective to review the file, and takes far too long to do a thorough file review. It is cumbersome compared to other electronic records from my experience.

Pros

Cons

It is very difficult to navigate, having to open a pdf file for each separate note, rather than having a chronological view of the file. I also don't like that it does not have a built in que to notify supervisors when something needs review and signature.

Bonnie from West Texas Medical Center

Therapractic

Not impressed with the software too many errors

Pros

When it worked it was a help in scheduling

Joe from Gateway Foundation Corrections

Time Saver???

Pros

That you didn't have to input client info each time

Cons

Too much time going through each client on big caseloads

carrie from Medical Practice

therapractic systems

they are there to help find therapist that accept the qualifiying insurnces

Pros

it is very is to use, it is user friendly.

Cons

there was nothing that I didn't really like