• Pros

• "The ease of usage and the customer service is great"

• "It's simple and affordable to use 😊. Highly recommend it "

• "I like our customer service rep. ! She was awesome with answering all my questions. It was a painless switch from my previous software. I feel it's a good deal for a small to medium office. "

• Cons

• "I wish there was a manual for training that I could have referred to from time to time. But I always received good support on the phone."

• "there's nothing really that I don't like. TotalMD is a great solution for every practice"

• "The software is great and I dont think I found anything about this product that I dont like. "

Browse TotalMD Reviews

Lisa from Flannery Consulting & Billing Services

Process was easy from start to finish.

I had used Totalmd while working for another company. When I started my own company I looked at a different software also but it did not have the report options, ease of setup or the level of support that Totalmd offered. I am so glad that I decided to go with Totalmd. Every department (sales, setup, training and tech support) have been very quick to respond, pleasant to deal with, have answered my questions and resolved all issues I encountered.

Pros

The product is very user friendly. Entering the data for setup and editing and managing the data going forward is extremely easy.

Cons

I feel that the training time designated for a new setup should be slightly longer than the current stated time frame.

Reasons for Choosing TotalMD

Totalmd offered more report options, phone support and training without additional costs. The sales team followed up exactly when they said they would and was able to get answers to my questions prior to signing the contract.

Laura from LG Medical Billing Service, LLC

TotalMD has got me where I am today, a business owner!

TotalMD has given me the opportunity to grow my business, I have referred several people to them that have been frustrated with their systems, it truly helps us small business owners! I can work with ease, if there is an issue support is always helpful, which that in itself is a bonus, without a good support system you are left to fend for yourself and that never happens with TotalMD support.

Pros

The price, without the price of this software I might not be able to own my own billing company. I managed medical offices for years and implemented a lot of systems and this one is easy to use, when I had employees they could use it with ease. When you are a billing service you have several different clients and the fact that I do not get billed for each client makes it so that I can actually have my own billing company, TotalMD gives us that chance to grow, even after I grew I stayed with them because I could not see where any system could be better, I have had several Software companies try to lure me away but that will never happen!

Cons

The reporting, it has improved a lot from when I first started with them years ago but there is room for improvement still.

Reasons for Choosing TotalMD

Price, ease of using product and support! Really when you have those 3 that are all great why would you ever want to change! A lot of times you are lucky if you get 2 out of the 3, with TotalMD I have all 3 so as long as it stays that way I will not be looking anywhere else!

Sally from Sandia Neurology PC

1.5

1.5

Private practice use since 2009

Pros

It provides all the capabilities needed to create 1500s, electronically edit and send them, make corrections, post payments, and keep track of balances.

Cons

It definitely has lots of bugs. Having designed software before I became a doctor, I appreciate the complexity of the multi level platform. It takes time and motivation to surmount many of them. I have to pay for support, for example if I have a question about technique, I have to buy a punch card of how many calls I am allowed. I have to pay for training if i hire yet another biller. I am now doing my own billing and can figure out most of it, but there are still balances that are off and inaccurate statements. It is a headache but hard to change.

Response from Laurel

Replied February 2017

Dear Sally, Thank you for your review of TotalMD. We appreciate your feedback and the opportunity to address your concerns. TotalMD makes every effort possible to thoroughly test and release error free software. On occasion, as with any software program, our customers may encounter instances in which the software does not perform as they expect. We value and encourage this feedback from our clients so we can continue to ensure the product is of the highest standards. We also issue free Service Pack Updates which are designed to fix any minor items we find after a release (just like updating an app on your cell phone). Service Pack Updates are always free and available for easy download by the customer. We do have an in-house support team available, and their ability to assist you is increased with a current support contract, which allows them to log into your computer and see what you see. However, Support would be happy to walk you through any troubleshooting necessary, even without obtaining a support contract. Our support department is also always available to discuss any instances you’ve encountered in which TotalMD is not performing as you expect, and will report those issues to program development as necessary. In many situations, these issues can be resolved by having a short training session, or changing program settings, without the involvement of programming/development. TotalMD never requires you to purchase additional training for new office staff, however, we do offer training sessions available for purchase in one hour increments should you choose to have a TotalMD trainer conduct a live training session to cover basic functionality. Of course, you always have the option of providing your new staff with training by one of your existing staff members, in addition to the numerous webinars and training videos we offer for free on our YouTube channel. We have attempted to contact your office to address these concerns but have been unable to reach you. Please feel free to contact our support department so that we may further discuss your experience and help you to your satisfaction. Thank you again for your feedback.

Sara from Valley Medical Billing,llc

TotalMD Review

I have been with TotalMD since 2008 so as they have grown and added features I have been able to grow with them. I miss the youtube videos on the new features or highlighted features they always gave me ideas and another way to consider how we did things.

Pros

I like the ease of use this software has. The reason I purchased this software was because it was so close to the Medisoft software I was using at my current job but had the added feature of if I made a mistake in payment or data entry I could easily delete what I had done rather than having to do extra data entry to reverse my accounting mistake. I also love the support team they are always very helpful and knowledgeable.

Cons

Not being able to easily make changes to reports needed for a specific office or provider. The other item is the hours technical support is available as I am on CST and they are on MST/PST time depending on daylight saving time. I wish the office messenger worked across the board no matter what provider I am signed into, being a billing service this feature would be really helpful as internal messaging system but it doesn't work for us because we have so many providers.

Reasons for Choosing TotalMD

At the time the price was affordable and the basic plan fit my needs.

Response from TotalMD

Replied June 2019

Hi Sarah, Thank you so much for your review! We are thrilled that you are enjoying the software and the support you receive. We appreciate your feedback and we'll share it with the team. We do plan on continuing to provide helpful content, so it's great to know you enjoy the videos! Sincerely, Shayna Beasley, TotalMD

SHERRY from KY BUSINESS SOLUTIONS/RISEN MD

This is definitely the best Medical Billing Software

Total MD has been a very pleasant experience for me. This is not a software to get just because it is affordable. This is literally the best out there. Medical Billing is an awesome profession, and you want to start out with the best. You don't want to waste time going through different companies. Trust me, I did. I lost a lot of money on two systems that was supposed to be far superior and cost way more and it was a nightmare trying to use them. I have been with Total MD for years and I cannot imagine using something else.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. You do not have to jump around all over the place just to get all of the patient information, it is right in front of you. The patient info is also very easy to put in. My favorite thing is definitely the reports. I can get any report that I have ever needed, and I have had many customized and my doctors love the reports that I am able to give them. Charges super easy to enter. Just an easy system to do billing on.

Cons

I guess what I like least would be, although the reports are customizable by calling a support rep, I wish they were easier for the customer to customize without having help from support.

Response from TotalMD

Replied September 2019

Hi Sherry, Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you're enjoying TotalMD. We appreciate your feedback about reports. We will give that feedback to our product team. Thanks again!

NADEZHDA from Prime Billing and Collection Services

The best!

Did its job!

Pros

It's simple and affordable to use . Highly recommend it

Cons

Needs its own clearinghouse link to make it a bit more comfortable

Reasons for Choosing TotalMD

Response from TotalMD

Replied November 2019

Hi Nadezhda, Thank you so much for your review. We are glad that you found the system simple to use. TotalMD now has its own clearinghouse option. You can learn more about it here: https://youtu.be/G4yxXT3sffo Thank you again. We appreciate your business!

Robert from UR1 Professionals

Easy to use but could use some updating for facility billing and report staff

If they did some updating on facility billing and found a new report writer (or provided customer support training to their existing report writer), I'd be much more comfortable recommending them to colleagues.

Pros

Easy enough to learn and easy enough to use. It's fairly customizable as far as viewing and some of the support staff can help accommodate issues.

Cons

They don't seem 100% ready for UB04 (facility) billing. They have one report writer and he always seems inconvenienced if we need help. He also refuses to work on any reports that were sent to us by someone else (within their company) or if we have had any changes made to the reports. We have found it very hard to get help from him and there are no other options when it comes to reports or forms (including a printed UB04 form).

Xavier from Doctors Rehab

Great Features at a Value Price

Pros

TotalMD is packed with standard features of many programs providers use in their office. However, TotalMD stands out with its ease of use and add-on features like TotalMD Communicator and Patient Portal. Both of which come at a low cost. By switching over to TotalMD as a host I get better customer service, timely software updates, and I've reduced my hosting and software cost by nearly fifty percent.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, the software is customizable to your specialty and it's easy to use.

Angie from Hospitality

Truly Total MD is the total package

Pros

I love that it's an all in one. No more having to run 2 or 3 different programs to schedule patients,run payroll and keep records. It makes it so easy to keep track of insurance information including which claims have been paid and which ones are still pending. It helps in scheduling so no more double booking and it efficiently keeps track of payroll because we all know a properly paid employee is a happy employee. Overall it makes my job so much easier and keeps the office running smoothly.

Cons

It can be a little slow in the mornings when we reboot the computers but other than that I have no complaints

Mark from Crouch Clinic

Many great features for the price

Overall good value for the price. There are 3 levels of service/features/prices. We had a catastrophic failure of our previous practice management system and had to quickly choose software to meet our needs. The install was quick and smooth. Training was well done. Program is easy to use. The fully functional demo was a great tool to help us learn how to use the program before it was installed. The other practice management software venders we contacted had live demonstrations or demo videos you can watch but no fully functional demo to download and use. Being able to play with and learn on the demo helped us make our decision to go with this software. We feel like we chose the right software for our needs.

Pros

Great features, Easy to learn, Good training and support, Customizable Pages, Text reminders, Interactive real-time texting, Customizable scheduling templates, Customizable reports. There is a fully functional demo you can download and instantly play with. There are a number of training videos on YouTube. You can learn by watching these videos while playing with the demo before you buy anything.

Cons

Small Icons, No way to enlarge fonts, Received texts do not show patient's name, No patient recall for lost patients,

Ana from Jupiter Gardens Medical Center

Nothing bad to say about the software. It is an excellent product.

Very easy to learn and use. Fair price. Excellent tech support. Being able to use it from any computer, even when I was abroad.

Pros

Very easy to learn (we are all women in the mid 50's, some with little comp experience). Switched from Medisoft in 2015, and a couple of weeks later, we were asking ourselves, why didn't we do the change 5 years before. It makes insurance and patient billing extremely quick and accurate. The tech support in AZ is great, and they all have the patience of monks. We have to call maybe twice a year now with questions, since they are no glitches. I love the fact that we can get access to it from every computer. Also, we will be signing for EMR with TotalMD (after previously checking other software), and I have no doubt that it will be as easy to work and as well supported as the billing part.

Cons

Sometimes the wait time when we call tech support, however once they are in the line, we have their undivided attention until the problem is solved.

Scott from Ability Clinical Technologies

TotalMD gives our clients high-performance billing and practice management efficiency, challenging systems costing thousands more.

This software is "bullet-proof" as far as data corruption is concerned, from what we've observed over the years, in comparison to other systems we support (Medisoft, Lytec, et al.) However, as with any software, we always insist our clients make daily backups.

Pros

Reliability, ease-of-use, error-reduction capabilities and high-performance collection tools have been a few of the many reasons so many of our clients have switched from Medisoft, AltaPoint, Lytec, Chiro8000 and more over the years. As a dealer, we enjoy the easy setup and very low support requirements of this product line. Continuous additions to TotalMD's free video library provide a wealth of knowledge for users to get the most out of their system.

Cons

For larger offices (more than 20 providers) there is a slight lag of performance if older equipment (servers, routers, etc.) is used. We always recommend an evaluation of current systems before performing an installation.

Victoria from Vyrien, LLC

January 2013

We are a medical billing/coding company and work with numerous private practice specialty doctors. Prior to switching to TotalMD, our biggest complaint with the previous system was the lack of ease to use. Our employees would have to maneuver over numerous screens/tabs in order to find what they were looking for. The patient ledger was simply a nightmare! It was so difficult to match up "doc numbers" to see what was paid to what. That was the biggest factor of frustration for my staff. It was all too time consuming when they needed to answer patient questions about payments, etc. So, as I went on my hunt for a new practice management program, the readable patient ledger and ease of use was top on my list. After an exhausting search for a program, I finally found TotalMD. Aside from the simplicity of use, the patient ledger was gorgeous. All the line items were organized according to date and each line item had its own readable story. Being able to attach notes to each line item so clearly made everyone's job so much easier. There was no guessing game nor calling another member for explanation on a patient's account. TotalMD's reports (customizable!) are glorious. I was able to get any report I wanted. I could request for any type of filters imaginable. TotalMD is by far, the easiest and most comprehensive of all the products I researched. For small to medium sized practices, it is a dream come true. Easy to use, easy to customize and all my doctors absolutely love the scheduling feature. I can auto post e.o.bs directly onto TotalMD from my clearinghouse and my doctors have seamless connections with their EHR programs. I cannot rave about how much time TotalMD has given back to me and my staff thanks to their easy to use, easy to read, easy to customize program. They have great tech and sales support. We are never left more than a day without some sort of answer or communication. TotalMD really delivered 5 stars on this product.

Ganesh from Pediatric Physicians, PA

January 2013

We are a busy 3 pediatric board certified doctors group in Flower Mound, Texas and we have been in practice for the last 24 years. Our old practice management software MEDX which we have used to manage all aspects of our practice was approaching to end of its life and we needed to replace it. About two years ago when we started looking for something to replace our previous practice management software program and we realized there were many solutions available. We started doing some research to try to narrow down our options. We wanted something affordable but that still gave us all the features we needed. We really hoped there would be something that fit both of those needs and luckily we finally found it with TotalMD. Not only is TotalMD extremely affordable compared to the other options out there but they also provide a feature rich program that we have been able to customize for our needs. It also is extremely easy to learn and the staff is very grateful for that. The worst part about switching programs is that first few months when people are trying to learn and understand the new program. For us, with TotalMD it was as easy as 1,2,3. We finally switched to TotalMD in May, 2012. We literally did not lose a single hour of production or anything when we switched over to TotalMD. The transition was more seamless than I could have imagined. When I talk to other doctors about our experience they are flabbergasted by our awesome experience. It is also great to know that we can always call and speak to someone that can help us out at any time. They really seem to care about us whenever we call (which is hardly ever since the system is so great) and they are always very helpful. We couldn’t be happier with our decision to switch and we always recommend TotalMD to other offices.

Tracy from Especially Births

Diamond in the Rough

I love how they charge me by user instead of by provider. This allows me to serve small practices cost effectively.

Pros

A very feature rich program for an affordable price. They also have fantastic customer service and support that is completely US based.

Cons

I wish they had an address verification tool built into the software. I am told they will have that when the next version is released.

Robert from UR1 Professionals

Great software but could improve in institutional billing

I currently use this software and am not considering leaving.

Pros

Mostly great customer service and fairly responsive. Our concerns seem to actually be taken into consideration. Claims submission is easy once completely set up.

Cons

They are not set up completely for institutional billing although there have been many improvements. We have not had access to submitting claims in ANSI format however one of our facilities has started beta testing ANSI claims for them so I don't see that being an issue in the future.

Laura from LG Medical Billing Service, LLC

January 2013

I own a small billing company and was just starting out when I needed a better management system. I have over 25 years experience in billing and management, in those years I have implemented several of the top of the line systems. I have to say that TotalMD has been the best and easiest by far, who would have known that an affordable system would be the best! I started with the basic and just upgraded to the Avanced version. I have been extremly happy with my system and with the support that I get from customer service. I know from past experiences with other systems that they seem to get most of your money when it comes to the support, not with TotalMD. They let you go at your own speed of training, they do not pressure you to train. They let you use the system and then just call when you get ready for some training or you just need a little help with small tasks. I have been loving the reports that they can produce, they can make just about any report you want for a very reasoable price and in some cases they do not charge, just depends on how extensive the report is. You can also create your own if you have some knowledge in that area. I would highly recommend (and do) to anyone looking for a reasonable system that will do anything you want and need. There is no yearly fee which is unheard of with other systems, that is one area that really caught my attention. I have worked on several systems over the years, expensive systems and you can trust me when I tell you this one has risen to the top, I cannot see myself using any other system!

Debbie from DT Medical Billing

Good Software

Great

Pros

The ease of usage and the customer service is great

Cons

Some times while typing in the account number, the screen would flip off it but once you hit Enter, the patient's account would pop up anyways. It was just typing where you could not see the curser.

June 2015

Barry from Quick Claims Processing

June 2015

Billing Service review of TotalMD

Pros

The product supports all our needs as a Billing Service, and the vendor is very responsive to our requests for Support and Product Improvement

Cons

The product doesn't support electronic Secondary claims; first level Support is not suited to our needs (but second level Support is excellent!)

Katherine from Robert Rath MD PC

December 2012

We are a busy family practice group in Oregon. We purchased Total MD two years ago after years of working on an outdated billing system. The years we spent on the outdated program lingered due to the fact that all the other software we looked into had many problems, and poor ease of use. When I first downloaded the Total MD demo program, I was so excited to see that not only was this a very user friendly system, but I was able to self train just using the Demo! The program is also one of the best priced systems available. You have the option of purchasing the system, or doing monthly access contract that also frees up your staff from backups and IT work. That is all done by the Total MD staff. If you wonder then about the Total MD staff, I can tell you that they are great! You get a person on the phone immediately when you call, no waiting for call backs. They are always willing to train, answer questions, show you shortcuts, and assist in adding to the system things I find would help me in my work. We are doing scheduling, billing (electronic), and practice reports. Both in office and with login from remote. This allows you to work on weekends, or check your schedule from home if your snowed in. You and the doctor can also access patient information from other sites for on-call emergencies. In the two years we have had this system I have had no complaints. I love it. My staff also feels that Total MD is great and easy to use.

September 2016

Judy from clinic on the park

mixed results

Pros

the product was well supported and my questions were answered promptly

Cons

it was not easy to transfer the data from the existing program. The vendor is in AZ which is in Pacific time when we have Daylight Savings Time

Response from Nelson

Replied December 2016

Judy, thank you very much for letting us know your feelings about the TotalMD product as the feedback we get from customers is very valuable to our company. I did review your account and I understand a little bit better where you are coming from in your review. I know you were made aware of this at the time of purchase you but I want to remind you that you purchased the TotalMD Essentials program which is the most basic program we offer. At the $199 price tag it is very limited in its functionality and it not quite as easy to use. If you would like the ease-of-use and functionality that our other customers enjoy then please consider our other programs that are specifically designed for that. Also, it is important to note that the conversion was a little more difficult because you purchased our tool for $199 so you could do it yourself. I don’t know of any other company that allows you that option so you can save that money instead of using our conversion services but we are glad you took advantage of it. In the future, if you have any ideas, questions or concerns regarding TotalMD then please feel free to contact us. We look forward to continuing to work with you and we very much appreciate your thoughts.

Jodi from Healing Ground LLC

Friendly customer service!

We are a small Chiropractic office with one provider. I feel like Total MD was great for our practice and very affordable.

February 2013

Janice from medical-billing-guide.com

February 2013

Our company operates a medical billing service and we also provide software and training to medical practices and other medical billing companies. We have been resellers of Medisoft for the past 18 years. We discovered TotalMD three years ago and it was love at first sight. Here's what we love about TotalMD: TotalMD is very easy to use. Just about anyone can learn to use this software in a few hours. The navigation around the program is great and it has all the features you need for billing and scheduling. Medisoft users can move to TotalMD very easily because it does a seamless conversion of Medisoft data and the program similarities make it very easy to learn. TotalMD is very reasonably priced and has a lot of extra features you will appreciate like email appointment confirmations, automatic EOB posting, an electronic claims module, and direct connectivity to several electronic health records systems. The software is designed so that most tasks can be done from the patient ledger window. The color coding makes it easy to review patient accounts and reallocating payments is quick and easy. The technical support at TotalMD is superior to any software company I have every worked with. Everyone needs some technical support occasionally, and I have always gotten courteous and timely help when I need it.

Tami from Quick Claims Processing

January 2013

I'm an owner at Quick Claims Processing. We're an insurance billing service out of Florida. We have 45+ clients across the U.S. Our clients represent a wide range of specialties including General Medicine, Mental Health, Optometry, Chiropractic, Physical and Occupational Therapy, and more. The TotalMD software is easy to learn and easy to use. It supports the various coding requirements across specialties and across a wide range of insurers. It’s a full featured application and the screens are customizable to meet specific needs. The reporting section is very nice - as you can design your own reports or modify existing reports fairly easily. The quality and expertise of the people at TotalMD is what sealed the deal for us. We’re a small company and we wanted a software vendor who would act and feel like a partner to us. The folks at TotalMD are accessible and focused on customer satisfaction. They ask for our input, listen to our ideas, and incorporate suggestions where possible. As a customer of theirs, we feel like we have a voice in the direction of the software. That doesn’t happen with the big vendors! We’ve been using the TotalMD software for about 4 years now, and we’re very happy with our decision. We’d highly recommend them.

Cynthia from White Mountain Psychiatric Services

January 2013

We started using TotalMD in May of 2008. We had been using Lytec for several years previously and were looking for a better and preferably less expensive option. With TotalMD we got both! Not only is the software much easier to use but it also offers more functionality for our office. We also got a much better deal than what we were paying with Lytec. We decided to go with the online version which ended up being perfect for us. This allowed me to not only work from the office but I could also work from home when necessary. In addition, when things started getting busy I was able to have my sister help from her home in another state. I also need to mention the amazing support. I can call and speak to someone who will help me right then and there. I don’t have to leave messages and wait for a call back or anything like that. The immediate help I receive is great. I feel like they really care about me as a customer. The pricing, support and features of TotalMD create a package that cannot be beat. Give them a try and I think you’ll be as thrilled as I am.

March 2016

Katherine from Impact Chiropractic Clinic

March 2016

Cost Effective Customizable and User friendly product

Pros

TotalMD is user friendly, very easier to learn. We had been on Medisoft for years and find that TotalMD Cloud version is a much better product. Easily Customizable. Questions are answered very promptly and accurately. Tech support is always personable and able to solve issues quickly. The cloud based version is very economical for your chiropractic practice.

Cons

would like to see a better month end spreadsheet. and comparisons by month.

September 2015

Christi from Holcomb Data Services

September 2015

LOVE TotalMD

Pros

The total package!! Great software, wonderful technical support and fabulous training!!!! Customer support is their mantra. The sofrware has turned out great for my uses as a Billing Service and whenever you call regarding training or tech support you are always met with a "happy" voice and all questions are always answered. They also keep current on all industry updates and make sure we are following the latest guidelines and formats.

Cons

I don't really have a bad word to say about the program. I guess I could say that having the note screen pop up on the same patient each time you change from ledger to account is an unnecessary additional step.

Preston from Outsourced Health Solutions LLC

It gets the job done

We have accomplished a lot with their practice management platform. I just wish their reporting had a better flow to it. The integration with the clearinghouse is lacking. Not my first choice, but when you're on a tight budget, it gets the job done.

Pros

Basic essentials for RCM are available. Support is very patient and helpful. Great value as they do not charge per provider.

Cons

Software is outdated and full of bugs. Software is not user friendly. Software has frequent crashes.

Rosie from Life Bridge Health Hospital

One of the team member of Total MD has lot of understanding about the software, consistent in her patience and caring in customer service. Gives exceptional service. Is extra ordinary and solution finding.

Excellent training and support from one of the team members. She is the only one from Total MD who made all flow so well. Thank you so much.

Pros

Is understandable. Very easy to learn. Tech support in the training section, Customer representative made all this happen. Well supported by billing part.

Cons

Calling for tech support, the wait time is sometimes too long. I wish we could schedule and then make it simple.

geraldine from pathways to healing

it works

nope

Pros

easy to use and costs less than other software companies. it is easy to use. we had a lot of technical problems in the beginning but they were fixed in a timely manner

Cons

tech problems-we had a lot of problems in the beginning, the tech support team had to access my computer to fix something. a few times they had to do something to where we need to leave our computers on after hours so they could do something

Angel from East Valley Counseling Associates

Super easy to learn!!

The sales team is AMAZING!! Super friendly and helpful. Support is always easy to get ahold of, If I have ever had any issues they have been able to find a solution quickly.

Pros

I like that I have been able to learn how to use this software very quickly.

Darlene from Wesley Chapel Neuro

Office Manage

Since we started using this software our patient charting time has decreased making our physicians schedules lighter. It is more efficient for the physicians to chart on their own vs using a company when it comes it for billing there are less errors. We were able to add more patients to our daily schedule. Very user friendly. Efficient and great features.

Joleen from Broadway East Internists

December 2012

If there were more stars below for me to be able to give more than a 5 Star rating I certainly would. I can't emphasize enough what a great company this is to work with and what a great product they offer to the medical field, (and at reasonable cost!) The ease of implimentation, the ease of training current or new employees on this software, the organizational skills it allows us and the time saving simplification to our billing department has been a 3 fold improvement to our office. Top that off with Total MD's supurb customer service and product support. You just can't go wrong in purchasing this product and working with their great team!

August 2016

Jackie from DFW Surgical

August 2016

AWESOME!!!!

All support needed has been taken care of within a timely manner and expertise. All staff are very courteous and professional.

Pros

Claims are virtually easy to process

Victoria from Total Sleep Care

Sleep Center

Pros

The price is affordable, and it is extremely user-friendly. I only had fifteen minutes worth of training and was able to use it immediately.

Cons

I didn't like that tech support was on Mountain Time. If I needed an issue resolved, I would have to wait until 11:00 AM EST. Also, at times it, takes them a while to get back to you.

Arliene from AMSS, Inc.

December 2012

I own a small medical billing service and when I was looking to change from a previous software program I discovered TotalMD. From a technical perspective, I like the simplicity, ease-of-use, and functionality of the software. Rarely do I ever encounter database errors like I used to with the other program. From a support perspective, they have wonderful technical support. They don't leave you hanging, and they spend quality time on each issue whether it is true support or training. I highly recommend this software.

Holly from Stone Ridge Billing LLC

TotalMD is great for the small to mid size business owners.

I would recommend this software.

Pros

Very easy to use and affordable. Set up is easy enough and support is excellent. It is easy to recommend this product.

Cons

Can be slow or have lag with using the cloud version. Would be better if it was out of the box ready to use with any clearing house.

Vanessa from Arthritis Medical Center

Working with TotalMD

Pros

It is easy to learn and use the program. I have used other programs, but I like TotalMD the best. It's very user-friendly.

Cons

At first, we were having too many setbacks and issues. Since they were fixed, we have not had any issues.

Hanul from Nidraveda

Good software!

Overall a great product, though the specific menus could be improved for ease of use and tailoring.

August 2014

Cheryl from White Behavioral Consultants, P.C.

August 2014

Great program!

Pros

Easy to use. The customer service department is great. They are always available and very helpful.

Cons

The ability to customize reports could be a little more user-friendly.

December 2015

Jeremy from Jeremy E Kaslow MD Inc

December 2015

A "total" disaster of implementation, conversion, and efficiency. We trashed it as a "total" loss.

Price seemed enticing. Conversion did not go well and was very slow. In fact, we had to convert the data again because it took so long. When we did all the data in from a secondary vendor, we had issues with it being very slow and much more inefficient in terms of data entry compared to what we were trying to transition from. Simple reports such as a list of patients for the day broken down by provider was not available except for an extra program fee. The situation got bad enough that the front office confronted me with two options - get new staff or go back to the old program. We went back to the old program and basically wrote off all that we spent with Total MD. Buyer Beware. I don't who is writing their reviews but they got us. Don't let them get you.

Kathy from East Tennessee Gastroenterology, PLLC

January 2013

We are a gastroenterology practice looking for a more user friendly practice management software in 2011. We were previously using another program which was not windows based. Now, we are using TotalMD version 2011. I think that TotalMD has excellent support. We have always received the help that we needed with any issue. We are totally satisfied.

Teresa from G. Anesthesia, PLLC

Love TotalMD

I have had a great experience with TotalMD from my initial sales rep to the support staff.

Pros

Easy to understand and use. The support help is exceptional. Always responsive and there to help get my business up and running smoothly.

Cons

That I have to use a separate clearinghouse to submit claims.

July 2016

Tiffany from Southwest kidney institute

July 2016

TotalMD usage

Pros

Its great and easy to use. Nothing too complicated about this product.

Naomi from Dr Patricia Schchter

Total MD Review

Pros

I like the ease of making appointments.

Cons

I dislike the inability to make reports on my own. When I need to make a report, I don't have time to deal with support