• icon"I can track my team meeting not only the time but the locations. This is a godsend and one of my favorite business software."
  • icon"Teem provides excellent customer service. The conference room scheduling tool provides great visuals for our conference rooms."
  • icon"Its a relatively painless setup process with no 'real' maintenance required. Easily integrates with G Suite and has a user-friendly UX for end-users."
  • icon"My team really had a bad experience with the response time from the Help Desk when we encounter issues with LobbyConnect."
  • icon"The only negative I can mention is support for Andriod tablets."
  • icon"I don't think it is bait and switch, but I do believe it is a little questionable."

All Teem Reviews

Manny

Very Ideal software for Conference Room Meetings

Overall the software works and makes things so simple to do. User's see if the conference room is available or there is a scheduled meeting for today.

Pros

This is the simplest software I have seen on the market that easily shows conference room availability and makes room reservations easy to do. You just create the conference room via outlook link it to Teems and install the application on a tablet or ipad and once your click the application it will show you the room schedule for today and tomorrow.

Cons

Tablets have to be manually or remotely configured if it stops working. Usually because of an update on the application or the tablet.

Very Robust -- Easy to Use -- Not High Priced

Went through 3 separate vendors to decide the best software for office-sharing/conference room booking. The sales rep was very friendly and helpful. They also set me up on a demo. From this experience to their transparent pricing structure, we decided to go with Teem.

Pros

The look of the app/web UI. It is very user friendly (from the color scheme to the drop-down, etc.). I also like that there is a full mobile app for IOS/Android. They also support the use of tablets for room signs -- extending to tablets as a lobby check-in device. Their support was very helpful when trying to decide on a conference room booking/office-sharing software.

Cons

To get the most features, you have to purchase the enterprise level (SSO, analytics). I do not see why the pricing should vary depending on if the asset is a conference room or a desk... Very few qualms though.

Response from iOFFICE

Thank you very much for your kind review and we're glad you chose Teem! Welcome aboard! -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Replied July 2021

Alec

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

November 2022

Unresolved Issues

Very frustrated with support and product development as the issues with the LobbyConnect app haven't been resolved after months have gone by since we reported the problems.

Pros

When it is working correctly it is great but software issues aren't resolved quickly enough.

Cons

LobbyConnect has been broken for months.

Yvette

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

August 2022

Alkami TEEM Review

Overall experience has been good but needs to continue to improve some of it features

Pros

it is easy to use; we like the room panels look but would like to be able to consolidate into one system at some point in the very near future

Cons

that it doesn't do the visitor module as well as envoy does and that I have to use two different systems because of it

Reasons for choosing Teem

It has more features for room booking compared to others and we like the look and features of the room panels.

Eventboard helps us manage conference rooms, a sometimes scarce resource in our largest offices.

Improved visibility, availability and management of conference room usage at the locations where we have implemented EventBoard. Implementation of the zombie meeting identification feature was met with strong praise from our employees.

Pros

The flexibility of the tablet display, integration with our calendar system, and check-in enforcement.

Cons

Ad Hoc meetings scheduled from the iPad don't typically include users and participants. How can we make this easier?

Taylor

Pretty solid product

Pros

Professional look Ability to see upcoming meetings Ability to see attendees of current meetings LobbyConnect has nice features to track visitors and customize backgrounds LobbyConnect has flexible functions to require visitors to e-sign login documents

Cons

The Ipad's are always wanting to do upates, teem can't help with this as it's an apple thing Teem doesn't allow you to lock which app the ipad uses. So random employees can walk by and use other apps or close down the Teem app.

Tyler

Industry: Medical Devices

September 2022

Easy to setup, configure, and use for tablet devices to show room usage and availability

The support team for the initial setup was very responsive. We didn't pay for the extra service to help with initial setup except getting a map of the facility added because there documentation was easy to follow and setup myself (I do have an IT background so that helped too). Even when I did run into issue, the support team responded in a reasonable amount of time and was able to help resolve the issue in no time.

Pros

iOffice does a great job of documenting the software. I didn't have any problems following the documentation to setup the system in our environment. The features are great, like being able to have pictures on the room schedulers and in the app to see the conference room and features. I haven't really used the analytics, but once things slow down I hope to have a look at them.

Cons

There isn't a built in kiosk type software if you are using android. We had to purchase another app to do this to keep the devices secure. This wasn't a requirement for the software, and the other app wasn't that expensive.

I have been using software by Teem for several years. EventBoard has matured greatly over that time.

Pros

Teem's EventBoard software is easy to setup and deploy. It adds great value to our organization and as we look towards deploying the Maps feature later this year, it will add even more value to our users. Space is always at a premium and anything that helps to free up available meeting rooms is a benefit to our users.

Cons

The only real downside is that from an IT perspective, administering the software is a bit clunky. A lot of thought has been put into usability, but more needs to be put into making the platform easy for back end administrators to manage, especially as the size of your deployment grows.

Time used: Free Trial

Good product and a very good price

Pros

Easy calendar setup. The application is easy to use for most users. Updates rather quickly when a change is made from the control panel.

Cons

Hard to setup android without knowing there is a special setup needed. Pricing is a little misleading. Yes, there is a monthly fee but what is not on the website there is a service fee for setup which can be more than the actual service. I don't think it is bait and switch, but I do believe it is a little questionable.

Management made easy

Pros

I like the whole look of this software. It just makes sense. I can track my team meeting not only the time but the locations. This is a godsend and one of my favorite business software.

Cons

I wish there was a dark mode the color scheme and light is a little much in the mornings

Peter

Teem offers a near perfect experience with fantastic results.

Ease of use, customers can see room availability at a glance, they can view maps, reserve the room at the room, find other rooms that are available. There are many other features we haven't even implemented yet.

Pros

Their engineers work closely with our engineer team (as a customer) to help develop their product. They care about the customers perspective and modify their product when it makes sense based on customer feedback. The features, and product offering are reliable and effective. Custom features are eventually rolled into the product when it makes sense as well.

Brent

Our use of Event Board has been fantastic!

Pros

Prior to using this product our teams were double booking meeting rooms which decreased our productivity (increased meeting times and scrambling to find available rooms). Now our ~200 employees schedule rooms for their meetings and everyone is aware of what is booked and for how long.

Cons

I dont have any cons really. works great and has been reliable for over two years now. Maybe could add ability to run video behind the screen graphic, or as a screen saver.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

My only choice for Conference Room Management

Teem's EventBoard allows us to optimize the utilization our current conference room resources. Instantly finding an available space and booking on the fly has been extremely well received here.

Pros

Cost to deploy and support was less than any other comparable option and the product simply works!

Cons

Nothing. The product works as expected. Technical support people are there to assist anytime we need them. This is one of our truly "lights out" solutions.

Craig

Great product and easy to setup.

Pros

Teem provides excellent customer service! The conference room scheduling tool provides great visuals for our conference rooms.

Cons

There is nothing bad about this software. It is very easy to make changes and integrate new conference room. The only negative I can mention is support for Andriod tablets.

Noel

Lobby Connect is a good product.

Pros

Product is very easy to configure and implement. Feedback from reception staff is very good. Check in process for visitors is pretty straight forward.

Mohammed