What are ClubRight users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using ClubRight software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of use and that it is constantly being improved and new features added."
  • icon"It is very easy for any of the team to use, and very good for the members to use on the App."
  • icon"Easy to add/change activities. Chat help function is great and so are the little touches like the Birthday feature on the dashboard."
  • icon"When memberships are set up incorrectly they are difficult to rectify."
  • icon"There isn't really anything I don't like, it does the job we need it to do."
  • icon"The inability to ring and speak to someone at Clubright when you have a query about the system."

Browse all ClubRight Reviews

• Have you used ClubRight and would like to share your experience with others?

Victoria

Easiest & best!

The guys at Club Right have wanted our custom from the first day I met them. They’ve been interested in our gym, and it feels like they’re an outside part of your team, by wanting you to succeed, plus they are so easy to contact should you have any issues or questions. There’s an online chat/conversation that you can pose a question about something on your software and you’ll get a reply super quick, in a friendly helpful way. We won’t be changing to another company for a very long time if at all!

Pros

Easy to set up, use & train staff in. Super easy for customers to book in classes and pay memberships online. Very user friendly. It looks good and modern. Timetables, classes and memberships are all easy to change if necessary. It’s all one screen, not having to divert onto different areas of the software. The home screen is easy to see who’s owing, messages etc. The back office area, is straight forward to get the reports needed. Overall we love the software and how straight forward it all is! The cost..... a quarter of what we were paying anothe rcompany, and we’re getting everything we wanted!

Cons

It wipes our previous months classes off at the end of the month

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Victoria! We're always happy to help with anything you need ¿ Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Replied December 2018

Naomi

ClubRight is right for our club

ClubRight has been the best move we have ever done and they helped us all the way. For us being able to have every element of the club under one piece of software was the biggest seller, plus the price. Moving our database was easy, as was the bulk transfer from our previous DD provider to our new one, who integrate with ClubRight. The customer support team are great and just a chat away, the help centre is also great with plenty of articles on 'how to do'. If there is something we feel should be in ClubRight we email it over and get a response as where and when in the development it is likely to be implemented. ClubRight happened at just the right time for us, we were slowly slipping into the dark ages with our processes. Can't believe just how much this has changed our company. Our members love it as they have control and can do and see everything through the app too. Wayne and the team are just fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use and that it is constantly being improved and new features added. The integrations with various DD providers and being able to accept card payments (yes we were in the dark ages before ClubRight). But most of all the price, bit of a no brainer really.

Cons

Some functionality that I feel should be there, such as taking part payments. For example I have a member who was 3 months overdue, they have paid 2 months but I am unable to record this on their account. That being said ClubRight are on the ball and it's part of their development.

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

We couldn't continue working the way we were, we were slipping into the dark ages.

Response from Club Right

Hi Naomi! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Ed

Excellent member management software for the independent gym

Clubright are excellent overall, they are on hand to provide support in a flash and are very accommodating to your needs. The app works very well and is perfect for our independent gym with many integrations that work well. I would advice against using DFC as a direct debit provider and instead going with GoCardless.

Pros

Clean interface with lots of options. Clearly designed by someone from the gym industry as it has all the features which one would require. Customers like it and generally any issues can be easily sorted out.

Cons

Advanced data sorting and extraction, csv files with complete customer database information (i.e hidden ID codes, membership codes etc). Currently can only sort by a few fields. The User App interface could be updated to be more modern.

Jack

Clubright review

Pros

Email prospects & Membership plans

Cons

When memberships are set up incorrectly they are difficult to rectify

Response from Club Right

Hi Jack Thanks for your positive review today it is really appreciated. I did also note your other comment regarding memberships and if you need any help let us know. Thanks again for your positive feedback. The ClubRight Team

Replied April 2021

Richard

6 Month Gym Review

Id like to mention at this point that I have used the chat function LOADS, As its just myself running the whole business for the moment at [SENSITIVE CONTENT], that have been on the other side of the chat button at a moment notice have really made this software the one for me! These three legends have helped me set up, upgrade for more functions, even virtually walked me though sections and troubleshooting the welcome screen too. Note only are they friendly but the team also empathize that not all of us are computer wiz's. Cheers guys.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. In both cases for the gym director and members. The interface in which I personally use for managing the gym day to day which bookings for classes and personally training or the members app which they use to scan in and book classes on their phone. Simplicity for the user is paramount for bookings. The bulk message/text or email option I utilize most to get the message out or even notify the members of up coming courses and events. The reporting feature is very useful to analyse loads of option too.

Cons

The only slight issue I personally have come across with this software is that My Qr- Welcome screen sleeps at random times, where I have to re-boot and uninstall sometimes. But other that that its a fantastic system which i will use for the foreseeable. To note with this too. Is the 'chat' button which the Clubright team are there to assist at a moment notice.

Liana

Booking Yoga Classes

Very good. Before using this App I had to write down how many clients were attending my classes, send many messages or emails and keep checking bank account to see who paid. And I made a few mistakes. Clients that were supposed to attend didn't get Zoom links, and others attended classes for free. The integration with Zoom is superb and gave me time to actually concentrate on lesson planning and offering workshops and courses instead of doing Admin.

Pros

It was easy to start my business when lockdown started. I am not tech savvy and the Help Centre supported me on how to set up properly. Most of my clients find it easy to book into my classes. Out of 50 clients, only 3 still ask for help when purchasing a product or booking into classes. The best about this software is that it allowed me to personalise with my own logo and pictures, making it better for my clients/students to remain connected to me as a Yoga teacher.

Cons

Some potential customers get confused if they can attend a just one-off class (PAYG) or need to enrol on a membership plan.

Reasons for choosing ClubRight

Clubright was cheaper and gave me beforehand the OnDemand feature which has proven to be beneficial for me and my clients as well.

Langrove Health Club

Very good. Help always on hand when needed.

Pros

All in one payments and data management.

Cons

An integrated fitness program design could prove useful as we currently use a different software app for this purpose.

Old software seemed dated

Pat

Owners Perspective

Excellent. If I have any issues or my understanding of the software is letting me down, the Club Right team are always there to immediately help me out. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even calls to help resolve the issues!!

Pros

Features which stand out for my business. Ability to create different membership options immediately including creating discount codes / offers without going through our third party collection company. The diary is also excellent.

Cons

I would like a Sunbed usage tracking option for my members if I was being greedy.

Response from Club Right

Hi Pat Thanks for your kind words and really pleased you are enjoying using. ClubRight

Replied April 2021

Olly

Elite Fitness

The guys at ClubRight have gone above and beyond to help me, unfortunately through no fault of ClubRight I have had issues and they have always on hand to help out, customer service is 5 star and although I am only a small club they have made me feel like their only client at time’s, ClubRight has a family run feel about it and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Pros

The App is what attracted me the most to using ClubRight, having everything member’s need just one click away has made a massive difference in the running of our club.

Cons

The only issue I have is with the integration with Harlands who are my DD providers, due to the lack inconsistency of integration I have often not seen a true reflection of my members and daily takings to solve this I have made the decision to start using Go Cardless to collect my DD in future as they have a 100% integration with ClubRight which we’ll enable me to use all their features.

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

Because ClubRight has far more features that I felt would be beneficial to the gym

Response from Club Right

Thank so much for these positive comments makes the whole work we do worthwhile. Thanks ClubRight team

Replied August 2020

Simon

Great software

Overall experience is amazing, nothing too much trouble to help with, and constant improvements all Of the time.

Pros

Very good system, fantastic for the members and for my staff. Brilliant functionality for the current pandemic. Superb customer service too!

Cons

There are no features that I don’t like, everything works very well

Reasons for choosing ClubRight

For me it’s about forging a relationship with not just the product but with the software team, and this has been fantastic, can’t recommend it highly enough.

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

Switched to a far better system for my members, with better functionality

Sophie

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

New system for new health club

Good, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] been fantastic with the Onboarding sessions as we have a lot of active members to move over to our new software so she’s been really helpful getting me used to the system and set up ready to introduce our members to it.

Pros

Good integrations eg. Zoom and xero Easy to use once you get used to it and the Onboarding team help you every step of the way([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] great)!

Cons

Like all software there are things that could be improved to do with setting up memberships and how payments are taken, but this software is a lot more flexible in that respect compared to others

Reasons for choosing ClubRight

The customer support The ease of use for a gym The reasonable price

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

MINDBODY is expensive and really designed for classes rather than actual gym memberships(although you can upgrade for a gym) it’s quite complicated to use, and I preferred using go cardless for DD

Dave

Best on the market

The joining process was seemless with excellent training on via a zoom call. The intergrations and partners they have give you multiple options in how you run business.

Pros

The functionality of the software is so easy to use with the customer support system they have things normally get solved instantly.

Cons

None, I'm just annoyed I didn't sign up earlier!

not applicable

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

The reporting system was the main reason. It is so easy to identify what you want and need. The dashboard is also clear and concise.

Pete

Great Support and Help

Since starting with Club Right the process has been straight forward. I have asked a few questions to service and whilst it isn't an immediate response as the click and chat might initially suggest they always help and resolve the issue one way or another. During the COVID-19 restrictions that have heavily affected the Fitness and Sports industries they have implemented further additions to the system such as Zoom which has allowed immediate solutions for many people but also additional options in the future.

Pros

Integrations are mostly simple and now that Zoom has been added it has helped a lot

Cons

I do struggle to integrate my diary onto my website and whilst this might be something my end. I'd love to see this process easier and more readily available.

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

This system was more cost effective and provided more suitable options than PTMinder

Response from Club Right

Great feedback and really pleased that you have found ClubRight to be of real benefit in the current COVID19 with our Zoom integration. Fantastic to hear which makes it all worthwhile hearing this kind of feedback. Thanks from the ClubRight Team

Replied April 2020

christian

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Proffesional service that cares about it's customers

clubright are very good and assistance is great

Pros

The software was made by gym owners so they know first hand what types of scenarios other gym owners/staff encounter. The technology and service are very good!

Cons

The software takes a little to get used to however the staff are always there to assist and once you get used to navigation it makes you appreciate the hard work they've put behind it, very impressed!

Reasons for choosing ClubRight

As a gym owner it's always important to have a team who understand what systems you need on a day to day basis and clubright was made by gym owners for gym owners so they have my respect. I tell everyone how good they are, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Nick

Why did I wait so long?

I'm still learning everything available but it's a strong 10/10 so far!

Pros

The customer service and response time is second to none! I am a technophobe and even I can operate the system, if there are any issues at all they are sorted within minutes in opening hours.

Cons

I'm annoyed that I didn't know about these guys when I first opened my gym 3yrs ago

Reasons for choosing ClubRight

Customer services shone through from the outset.

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

Poor customer services and an overly complicated system

Mandy

Club Right gets it right!

We have been using Club Right for nearly 3 years and use it to collect payments for our theatre school, theatre productions, events and to book fitness classes. The system allows us to do all of this in one place. Customer service is great - both the help videos and chat. All queries have been answered quickly and efficiently. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that we are able to use it for every aspect of our company. Clients have found it easy to use to book online or buy products. The package looks good and the App is great for clients. Easy to add/change activities. Chat help function is great and so are the little touches like the Birthday feature on the dashboard. Club Right is continually evolving and adding new features and are always happy to hear from clients as to what they need from the system.

Cons

So far we haven't found anything not to like!

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Mandy! We're excited to be working with you for years to come! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Replied November 2019

Ryan

Excellent software and 1st class customer service

My experiences with ClubRight have always been exceptional and could not recommend them enough

Pros

The software market in Health and Fitness is pretty flooded but Club Right stands above them. The fact its designed for its ease of use is perfect for my clients. Most of whom are independent gym operators and dont have the time or resources for a complicated system. Don't mistake simple for poor Though. ClubRight offers everything you need from a system and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team offer a personal support service and regularly update the system using customer feedback as their bassi to do so I advise all my clients to move to clubright and will continue to do so going forward

Cons

ClubRight offers everything I need to run a successful club

Reasons for choosing ClubRight

Superior product and its ease of use

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

Better product and way better customer support

Response from Club Right

Hi Ryan! Thank you for your kind review!

Replied March 2020

Frankie

Takes so many Stresses away.

Simply, Very satisfied. We have a few ideas going forward, all of which Clubright are working on. As we grow, we grow with Clubright behind us all the way. You will not find a more affordable, approachable, reliable management service available. Trust me we searched everywhere and are so glad we found Clubright. Thank you.

Pros

Simple Affordable Effective Informative Productive, club management. Simply Brilliant. We love everything about Clubright. We use it to manage over 500 Gymnasts at our Gymnastics Academy. It has taken so many stresses away with regards to payment and club management. Software aside, The Clubright team are very approachable and are open to any suggestions you may have to make managing your club easier, always only a phone call or live chat message away and have helped us on numerous occasions (9 times out of 10 it was operator error, but even when it wasn't they found a solution very quickly) I cannot recommend Clubright highly enough.

Cons

Genuinely, there is nothing not to like. If there is something you don't like they change it or listen to your ideas and implement them.

Response from Club Right

Thank you for the positive review Frankie! We're always happy to help :) Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Replied November 2018

Club Manger software

This has helped change our business. We have notifications on all aspects of the company and helped us save man power. Nothing is to much for the company and if we have any problems they sort them out really quickly.

Pros

I found this new software system easy to use. I am not a tech no phobe and even myself found this easy to understand

Cons

Honestly there is none. Best thing we have ever done for our business.

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

wasnt happy with the previous supplier

Response from Club Right

Hi David! Thank you for the positive review :) Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Replied November 2019

Elanor

Good software

The customer service is very good and quick to respond. The product is easy to use for all the staff. They have been very good with helping us with all the issues Covid has presented

Pros

It is easy to use and fairly easy to set up.

Cons

As we are a council gym we need to report on usage for lots of different things e.g ages, ethnicity etc so if there was a way of pulling that off that would help.

Reasons for choosing ClubRight

Cheaper and did everything we needed it to.

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

Mind body was very expensive, had a fair few glitches and had a lot of features we never used.

Simon

Winners 2000 ClubRight Review

ClubRight is the best software on the market. It does what a club manager needs and the product is still really evolving and still improving. As more and more features are added it will only increase in benefit to the clubs that use it.

Pros

The software "does what a gym needs it to do". You can tell it has been designed by someone who has run a gym and knows the things that happen on the shop floor. It is very easy for any of the team to use, and very good for the members to use on the App.

Cons

We run 3 clubs but have memberships that are able to use all 3 sites, so we are still in the process of integrating some features This is currently under development, and when done will be a feature that appeals to all other potential customers as well as makes our day to day operation smoother.

Reasons for choosing ClubRight

It was a more down to earth and easy to use product. It had clearly been designed by people who knew the industry and had experience from being in the gym; knew what the instructors needed to have available to them.

Reasons for switching to ClubRight

We needed a fully integrated product that talked to our Direct Debits processing company directly to improve members experience. We also wanted the App feature so members could book classes online and renew memberships much easier.

Response from Club Right

Hi Simon! Thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Lewis

ClubRight is the "do-it-all" management tool for our independent, boutique gym.

Pros

ClubRight is the professional, user friendly management system we didn't know we needed. For an independent, start up gym, ClubRight has all the tools and features to aid in the smooth running of our facility. From aiding sales from initial customer enquiry, easy sign up, retention and facility operation, ClubRight has easy to understand and use features and integrations to all necessary partner applications. It is obvious from the outset that ClubRight has been designed by a team with relevant industry experience and with club growth and operation the primary objective. Constant upgrades, new features and high standards of customer care means ClubRight's value to us is always improving and giving us the confidence in a fully integrated management system.

Response from Club Right

Hi Lewis, we greatly appreciate your feedback and we are pleased to know that ClubRight is successful in helping you run your boutique gym. We look forward to working with Elyte Fitness in the future! Kind Regards, Taylor @ ClubRight

Replied October 2017

Jon

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Brilliant service from experienced club owners that deliver results!

streamlined processes, easy member administration, cloud based solution, collaborative software as it can be shared very easily.

Pros

This software is cloud based so can be used by remote offices for class bookings and member enquiries, by the management team out of club should they wish to check in on the performance of their business and most importantly by members to maintain their profile, book classes and contact us via SMS or email. The support I've received from Clubright is fantastic - the support team are familiar with the operations of a fitness business so should I need support, I know that they get the challenges and opportunities I face each and every day!

Cons

The con on this software is really not a negative. The software is new and therefore some parts feel like they are still being developed - the great thing about this is that I can contact the team with suggestions and edits, these are taken into consideration and often implemented into future builds. If you are looking for perfect, then there are other more refined software options out there - but don't expect any custom fits for your business - you will get that with Clubright!

Response from Club Right

Hi Jon, thank you for the positive review! We are always open to customer feedback and will take on board any suggestions our customers may have. We look forward to working with Studio Fit Limited in the near future. Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Replied October 2017

Graham

Fantastic Software

It’s helped our company grow with ease, anything that I don’t completely understand the team at clubright hook me up really fast and nothing is too much for them, I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the phone sorting out my mistakes recently and she couldn’t have been more helpful. Trust is everything to me and I trust clubright and more importantly their team

Pros

Easy to use platform for our team and our clients. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has backed my business from its conception and he has worked closely with us to make life easy, I trust him and his software. Clubright really know their stuff.

Cons

Nothing to be honest, everything is catered for

Response from Club Right

Hi Graham, thank you for the positive review! Kind Regards, Taylor at ClubRight

Robert

Easiest system

Easy to use and navigate

Pros

Ease of use and very easy to navigate through the system.

Cons

There’s nothing in particular it works great

ClubRight