• Pros

• "Easy to use. We input the information and they do all the programming"

• "Easy to use, Tutorials always available. Great staff response"

• "Fantastic customer support! Very easy to use. I have never failed to get my questions answered by staff. We frequently use EventRunner and the associated credit card vendo"

• Cons

• "Display between laptop and smartphone requires a lot of fine tuning. However, just saw a demo of upcoming release which will address this issue."

• "Some features are difficult but mostly accessible. Although it is simple to understand, it could be made to be a bit easier to use."

• "Some items are difficult to find for the inexperienced people."

Browse ClubRunner Reviews

Great Club Products

Pros

This software makes it so easy to manage our Rotary club membership, events and website

Cons

the navigation on the back end can be a bit confusing with added "beta" modules

Roger from District 7040 & Sunrise Rotary of Plattsburgh NY

Industry: Publishing

This platform does a very good job handling all the essential tasks any Rotary club would need.

As a district website administrator, I appreciate the flexibility the design function allows me to customize the home page to reflect the personality and message of the District Governor. I can fairly easily change the page as DG terms change. As a club website administrator, I can easily update the content as new events and promotions come to the fore. As a club secretary, I can get on top of the administrative tasks that can't be allowed to fall behind.

Pros

ClubRunner can handle many of the essential day-to-day tasks that Rotary clubs need to accomplish but it's greatest value is less obvious: it offers continuity of management in an environment where the management team can change from year to year. That said, it's strengths include: + An Attendance Module that takes minutes to update but offers useful reports on individuals as well as overall club performance. + Membership records include a wealth of information + Email communication to club membership, custom lists, officers and committee members are easy to set up and send + Committee Management Module takes the committee experience to the next level. + Excellent support team and pretty good documentation

Cons

Any platform that is designed to be used by both beginners and experienced users will never make everyone happy. They tend to include compromises and limits. A few of the negatives include: +Volunteers Module is not intuitive to set up + Newsletter/Bulletin Module is hard grasp. It may be trying to do too much. + Custom Reports are still a mystery to me. + It needs an image editing component that will allow users to easily add captions to photos.

David from Abilene Southwest Rotary Club

ClubRunner for Rotary

We use Clubrunner for a CRM, administrative reporting, and our website host. Overall, it needs improvements, but has helped bring Rotary Clubs into the Internet Age.

Pros

ClubRunner is useful as a website, CRM, accounting system, email delivery, and one-stop-shop for my Rotary Club's administrative needs. It also synchronizes with Rotary International and puts all the thousands of clubs on one format.

Cons

The administrative interface is not user friendly. SO. MUCH. TEXT. I experienced the Internet in the 90's and early 2000's, so I can navigate it. For our older members for whom Facebook and news sites are their primary Internet usage, the administrative tools and membership tools are pages full of clutter. The web development tools are more difficult to use than other design softwares such as Squarespace or Wix.

Kathy from Rotary Club of West Springfield, MA

Invaluable if you need to maintain member database!

Have been secretary of our club for years, actually dating back to when some people didn't have email! Features I use frequently: MEMBER DATABASE is so great! Easy to use and members can update their own data! I can run reports with ease, particularly the annual ones for member data such as average member age, honorary, attendance exempt, etc. I can also send out an invitation to members to request them to review and update their own profiles, either global invitation or just to specific members. Members no longer call me to ask for another member's contact info! They look it up themselves! (THIS is worth the money alone!) EVENTS: Create your event, invite everyone, they respond and you print out your attendance list for ordering supplies/seats. Of course this only works well when members respond but Clubrunner makes it easy to send repeat invitations to members to virtually beat them about the heads and shoulders. You can also choose member types such as 'only send to non responders.' No sense haranguing the people who have already responded! FRIEND LIST: How many times have you heard from a spouse, "I just found out about this event yesterday"? Any interested spouses can be added to a 'friends' list and you can also include them when you send out interesting emails. Also include people like your ADG and DG, for Really Important Events that you would like to invite them to. EMAIL: So easy to use the email communication that several committee members of the Club have sent emails out on their own, without instruction! Easy to select 'recipients' for some or all. Sometimes I email through Clubrunner, and other times I.... DOWNLOAD MEMBER DATA: I LOVE this feature. I have a presaved report for generating email addresses and then I sometimes email from my personal account. I have also used this feature to calculate most recent members, longest members, sponsor lists, classification lists, etc. By downloading into excel, you can sort the data any way you need! BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY: You can run reports to help to recognize member birthdays and club anniversaries. RI Integration! YAY! No separate data entry! This software is very powerful and yet fairly simple to use. If I become stymied, I submit a 'support ticket' and receive a response within 18-30 hours. One time that I submitted a security issue, they corrected their software that same day! I have been thrilled to use this software to help us keep our club organized.

Pros

Stated above

Cons

Occasionally what I am trying to do is not clearly found. Wish the member dues billing section was more flexible.

Tom from Rotary Club of Evanston (IL/USA)

Long time member has used ClubRunner for years at both the club and district levels.

I've been a Rotarian since 1984. I've been involved both at the club and district level as we began to upgrade to a common computerized service function. Our district chose ClubRunner, and I've been involved with it since 2007. I am well familiar with club independent websites and their inability to keep up with changing technologies and their uselessness once key members left the club. Pre-ClubRunner efforts gave me less than desirable on-line experiences. ClubRunner changed all this. It took some time to learn the system, but I'm pleased that they have continued to upgrade their service, expand their service, and provide a variety of training tools to learn how to use the system. I was one of the system administrators in my district, and I found it easy to find and use the different tools available dealing with many of the aspects of the system. As an officer of my club, I found it easy to service the functions I needed there. I ran into occasional snags along the way, but they were usually cleared up quickly. Generally, I am very pleased with ClubRunner. I'm glad all the clubs in my district use it too. I don't use it on a daily basis like I have in the past, but I'm pleased to still see additions to service over time, and efforts being made to make the system more user friendly and more useful. Thanks.

Pros

I used the email system many times at the district level, along with finding and serving member info among the clubs in the district. I liked the district officer chart and the services that spun off that. I really like the document vault at the club level. We used to hold massive amounts in a cloud account, which is largely lost now for a variety of issues. Using ClubRunner to perform most of these functions electronically; and we used to store from paper records that were hard to retrieve -- all of this is good.

Cons

It took many of us a while to: 1) switch to computer data entry; and 2) grow comfortable with paying money for a service we never used before. It took a mind shift, and a step back to survey what the advantages might be. The advantages were not clear when we first got started using a paid computer service. It wasn't until I was club president in 2007-08 to see what a sorry lack of information existed between my club, our district and our International headquarters -- and our club was just down the street from the International headquarters.

Linda from Rotary Club of West Ottawa

Industry: Research

A terrific tool !

We have been with Clubrunner since 2010 in its early days with Rotary clubs. The Clubrunner team has been incredibly responsive to Rotary clubs worldwide to adapt their software to meet our needs. We have seen a tremendous enhancement in the software over the years. Two of us began working with the product with little to no experience and have, with the new software, been able to develop a professional looking website that is interesting and engaging to those both within the Rotary community but also to those outside of Rotary. What a great marketing tool for clubs. We find the online tutorials are very helpful especially for new members learning how the site works. Keep up the great work!.

Pros

How easy it makes clubs look like they are great at web design. The availability of images and tools that are common in Rotary worldwide.

Cons

There is so much to learn about ClubRunner that as a volunteer you feel sometimes that you have simply touched the tip of the iceberg of its capacity. But the flip side is you can get something posted with relative ease with little understanding of how you did it ;-)

David from Rotary Club of Willetton (Inc)

ClubRunner-Every Club Should have One!

I have now been using ClubRunner at Club and District level for four years and rate it as well above average. It is a very good, cost effective, software designed with a clear understanding of Rotary and capable of application world wide. For the beginner and regular users help is never very far away (videos, FAQ's etc and an outstanding Customer service team). If it's used properly, ClubRunner can streamline Club and District administration and eliminate double handling through the ability to seamlessly integrate with My Rotary (rotary.org). My own experience (and that of others) is that it takes a while to get comfortable with the software and to understand how powerful and far reaching it is. But I think that this is mostly due to a lack of exposure to computing rather than a high degree of difficulty in using the software. Of course there's always room for improvement especially with the Event management, eCommerce and Meeting Responsibilities modules, but my impression is that the creators are well aware of and accept this reality and are committed to constant improvement. Every Club should have one!

Pros

Well designed, well targeted, cost effective, world wide application and integrated with rotary.org.

Cons

Event management, eCommerce and Meeting Responsibility modules let the software down

David from Rotary District 7930

The Foundation to Effective Club and District Success

I first used ClubRunner in 2012-13 as incoming president of my club. It allowed me to build a member database, communicate more effectively and tell the Rotary story. In the next few years, I helped 30 clubs migrate to ClubRunner in our district. The ability to manage membership, communications and integration with clubs and RI has made an incredible difference in just a few short years. As we support our clubs in utilizing technology to forward the Rotary mission, ClubRunner will be the foundation of our strategy.

Pros

The ability to communicate with members, either individually or in total, about everything that members, clubs and leadership is doing in Service Above Self. It is getting easier and faster to deploy and the tech support department is one of the best I have ever dealt with in my career, both inside and outside of Rotary.

Cons

Lack of image editing, sharing stories and events between clubs and the district with some form of a widget, lack of a blog or discussion group function.

Cheryl from Rotary District 6630 | Rotary Club of Akron, OH

Tremendous platform for all concerned!

Our Club partnered with the District to go online first with ClubRunner over 6 1/2 years ago. Version 3.0 was much needed and the programmers did a good job with its release! The platform is user friendly for EVERYONE. The absoultely amazing support staff is always friendly, helpful, good listeners (even when you are having a bad day totally unrelated to technology!) and open to new ideas for the system. When talking to Clubs to get them to go onboard with ClubRunner, I refer to the staff as our ClubRunner GURU Team! They help from the most basic issues to the most complex matters. They have helped me with tools to teach our clubs in the field, at Assemblies, etc. to get them started and keep the District as a whole moving forward with the platform.

Pros

User friendly. Always progressing.

Cons

Sometimes you find things through trial and error that is not in any training or brochure . . . but that is true with any software.

Susan from Rotary Club of Newton

Excellent Product, A Little Klugy

I use Clubrunner extensively (website maintenance, communication, contacts database, events and more). I wish the Contacts database was more robust: a comments area, source option (other than a member referral), etc. Uploading photos is also sometimes a bit awkward. But the integration with the district and RI is great and for someone with ZERO web design ability or experience I was able to put together a very nice looking and functioning page.

Pros

District & RI integration, Email system, Events system

Cons

The admin page and tabs - it's confusing and I use it ALL the time. Also the Contacts module needs be be more robust (source options other than member names, comments field, etc). Also, the old "Friends" list was supposed to be rolled into the new friends in the Contacts module. When will that happen? I REALLY don't want to have to re-enter those names!

Lon from University of Kansas

Our Rotary group has used ClubRunner for the past three years and I serve as the club webmaster.

It is a management system with design capabilities so all I have to do is click on the appropriate buttons and things happen for me. In addition, it keeps up-to-date with latest trends in design and functionality so I don't have to.

Pros

For the average user ClubRunner is a very user-friendly management system in most regards. It is easy to log into and then easy to find the membership area, which our members use most often. In addition, activities like updating a Profile or sending an email are quite simple to do for even the most technologically challenged individuals in the club. From a webmaster's perspective, I have found it very easy (mostly) to update the website, including things like adding new widgets to the Home Page or changing the layout and look of the site as well as changing the Home Page banner and logos. In addition, it is rather simple to create photo albums and add photos to them and build in stories and/or newsletters. All in all a very user-friendly program.

Cons

There are times when the system doesn't do what you expect it to do. For example, removing photo albums from the Home Page is not very intuitive and sometimes doesn't seem to work. And if you only change the overall look once a year, it can be challenging to "remember" how to do it. Once into the Designer it gets much easier.

Peter from The Rotary Club of Bayside Geelong

Industry: Research

Clubrunner is essential

Being secretary for 2 years I have used club runner constantly over that time. I love the way it can store all the club documents and make them available to club members and also public if required. The front page is simple in design and easy to manage which aids in the promotion of the club. It also aids the management of all of the other club activities. Membership data, billing, attendance, email, events with easy to manage security. Managing club positions is also very handy. Our club would be lost without it. I recommend it to all Rotary Clubs and feel that it is almost a mandatory requirement. Go get it

Pros

Storage of files and its web presence. Also the ability to use it to manage all aspects of the club activities

Cons

The limitations of distribution lists for email/

June 2016

Ron J from Rotary Club of Prince George, Yellowhead

June 2016

ClubRunner Service gets a 10

Having used ClubRunner for almost 10 years as a Rotarion it wasn`t until recently that I asked the District support team some questions about communicating a newer program to our District Clubs. I not only got a quick reply, I received suggestions on how to proceed. The collaboration between myself and staff was excellent. The result was a revision to the program that will help all Rotary Districts.

Pros

The flexibility of moving around the whole program through the tabs environment. Having a lot of the information in video format available on Youtube rather than going through the help section makes things quick and easy to research.

Cons

Learning how to move around the tabs environment.

Diane from Rotary District 5580

I have enjoyed seeing and using the improvements to ClubRunner (District Site.

Ability to communicate with the District and update the Website. The improvements to the ClubRunner Website and ability to customize are excellent.

Pros

District features are easy to use. Reports are easy to generate. Communication module is effective and there are many other useful features.

Cons

There are a few minor changes that could be made to MyEventRunner, such as ease of report generation and name tag prep. Instruction Manual could be more detailed. ClubRunner: Generating Directories needs some work - the Directory is not available until the day after it is requested, and some of them do not contain the information shown on the Directory page.

June 2015

Cheryl from Rotary District 6630

June 2015

Excellent! Continually improving the platform and willing to apply ideas from users.

The first two versions were clunky. There are still a few areas that need improvement and our service tech constantly listens to ideas - he put in a suggestion just today I made regarding the photo albums on site pages. It's the little things that go a long way. We had a few problems when you changed the email platform - it was a major issue and is now partially corrected but we are still monitoring the issues with the tech. The staff is a real asset - they are easy to work with and accommodating, well versed and friendly! I like the advancements you are making - we plan to upload our own CSS code in the near future. This will give us much more flexibility and get us out of the "boxy/cluttered" look the site has using the templates. Continually improving is a huge asset. If the site elements do not move forward the site becomes stagnate very quickly . The integration with RI is wonderful. The fact that you are Rotarian's and give back part of the profits to the RI Foundation is a real plus for us - we like to do business with other Rotarian's and those who are contributors to our causes. Thank you for this! Again, I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Wonderful people and have kept us loyal as a result of their great customer service. Eli ROCKS!! I would suggest you have an emergency number on weekends/evenings we could call. Even if it goes into voicemail and alerts a tech - they can all back within 15 minutes to let us know if the problem can be addressed during off hours. Most people working on the sites are volunteers and do so at night and on weekends. Also - our events are generally nights and weekends too and we have had issues where we needed to identify if the problem was with ClubRunner or the facility. Reaching a person 24/7 is standard in the tech world these days. Love your platform and your people!

Dianne from Rotary Club of Guelph South

A Rotary Club essential

10+ year subscriber/user - could not/would not be Secretary without this essential tool. The time it saves by handling the club admin stuff can then be more productively used for doing good in the community & around the world.

Pros

Relatively bug-free; constantly being upgraded & enhanced; easily & quickly accessible/friendly/responsive sales & technical support. Plus they KNOW exactly what a Rotary club needs - and it delivers!

Cons

Can't think of anything I dislike per se....have a"wish list" of course!

Mary Beth from Rotary Club of Highland Park/Highwood

Love My Clubrunner!

The basic concept is easy to understand and retain. Any questions I have, I call customer support and they have the answers! I use the software everyday maintaining the Rotary Club's website and producing the bulletin, and sending out communications.

Pros

The ease of use. Once you know the basics, you can run with it.

Cons

Just waiting for other parts of the website to catch up with rest of it - to have the same characteristics as the other parts - Meeting responsibilities for instance.

Susana from Rotary Club of Boston #7

Big improvement - Looks great!

The Board had been considering going to another provider in order to get a snazzy, up-to-date website. But nobody wanted to take on the project or invest $ or time learning how to run it. I counseled for staying with ClubRunner solely because I knew it and I had to run it, and so they acquiesced. A couple of months later, Rotary International announced the major update to ClubRunner that was available for free to all the clubs. It was miraculous! Overnight we got a gorgeous website that works on mobile devices. I am very pleased with the improvements and the helpful customer service. I do wish the system would accept .pdf photos because that would make things easier.

Pros

The website, newsletter and emails are what I mostly use for marketing and growing membership. The Treasurer uses email to send out dues bills.

Cons

I don't like having to 1) enter a Story and then 2) enter the same information as an Event on the Calendar. Big time waster.

Eric from Rotary Club of Edmonton Strathcona

ClubRunner Excels

From the start of our using ClubRunner we have seen responsive improvement and useful additions, which continue in the newest release. Tracking attendance, signing up for projects and events or paying for dues and other commitments we have found no better program for our club.

Pros

Automation of the president's, secretary's and treasure's duties as well as enabling event planning and registration without hassle.

Cons

Menu placement and functionality require a short training cycle.

CE from Norman Sooner Rotary Club

Great tool for Rotary Clubs

This is a great tool for Rotary clubs and Rotary districts. It will help eliminate a lot of reporting to Rotary International. It also provides the clubs and districts with a website. Easily communicate with club and district members. Customize the website to suite your club or district. Tech support is great.

Pros

Easy to use. Low learning curve. Anyone in the club can manage the site.

Cons

Some of the features for creating the sites are not very intuitive. But, with their support, you can easily set up your sites

Susan from Rotary Club of San Rafael Harbor (California)

"Every day in every way, keeps getting better and better" Pink Panther

Many software programs may equal Clubrunner but no one, anywhere, equals the Canadian Customer Service. They answer promptly (if I start an email ticket I get a call within a day) and they all (a) know what they are doing and how to help Luddites like me, and (b) are unfailingly polite only as Canadians can be. Joy to work on new features because I know I have help all the way, all the time.

Pros

Two things: The usefulness of it as a repository of documents, details, and photos available only to members. And the fact that committee assignments and volunteer calendared events show up on EACH MEMBER'S newsletter (at the bottom), personalized, providing a handy reminder.

Cons

Sometimes the changes get ahead of the instructions.

Lindsey from Rotary Club of East Nassau

Clubrunner enables you to run the club! Imagine that!

I was first introduced to it 10 yrs ago and couldn't believe how much it assisted with the administrative headaches of running a Rotary club. And they how I could get it to pay for itself right out of the gate. Since then, clubrunner actually makes a profit for us and i was able to convince 75% of the club's in the district to sign on as well as a result of our positive experience. In a district made up of 10 different countries, 80+ clubs dispersed on 16 different islands, that was critical to helping us with effective communication. On top of all that, it's run by such nice people! I have visited their headquarters and even had a meal with their owners m, to say nothing of the encounters at conventions and conferences. Very good decision to become a clubrunner customer.

Pros

The ability to track and communicate with members with relative ease.

Cons

Ecommerce outaide of mainland North America would be icing on the cake

CE from Sooner Rotary Club

Clubrunner for Rotary Clubs is a great tool

Clubrunner for Rotary clubs and Rotary districts is a great communication tool. They do all the coding. Each of our members can enter their profile, send messages to the club, etc. Tech support is only a phone call away. They are very helpful and courteous. Most times, we can solve issues and questions within just a few minutes.

Pros

Easy to use. We input the information and they do all the programming

Cons

Takes a little studying to figure out how to organize the website.

Beverly from Rotary District 5450

District 5450 has used ClubRunner for 6 years - it is a great tool.

Pros

It's easy to communicate with our District members via email, monthly newsletter and customized broadcasts. We use MyEventRunner for all of our events and registrations. The support staff is extremely helpful and responsive.

Cons

Occasionally it is a little "convoluted" to edit a site page - there are many steps to get to where you need to edit.

Gerard from Atlanta Area Rotary

Could not change URL for one of my subpages

Pros

Once the user becomes familiar with the software, then it offers a lot of flexibility to build an in-depth, multi-page Web site. It allows multi-users to input info/data on different pages/screens. Editing and managing time sensitive inputs appears to be moderately uncomplicated. Once a user's experience increases, some of the software complexity may lessen

Cons

1) To an inexperienced user, input and publishing appear to be very complex 2) "Drag & Drop" appears to be non-existent. This would really simplify file & image file uploading!! 3) Terminology is very confusing... 'widgets'? 4) Previews are misleading. When previewing, you get a item/page stand-alone preview, not a merged master page, draft page preview. So, when published, and you return to Home Page, it looks different perspective, size relative to the master 5) Maybe due to my inexperience, I cannot upload a Word or Excel file. I have to convert to PDF and have Adobe convert to image file. Images upload very well.

Elly from Rotary E-Club of Canada One

Excellent Customer Service; Always ope to suggestions.

I have been using Clubrunner for over 15 years. I have watched them grow. In the earlier stages they were very open to suggestions and ideas from users and improved accordingly. Always pleased with the prompt response to any of our technical issues or our needs, which ae somewhat unique from the standard Rotary Club.

Pros

Easy to use, Tutorials always available. Great staff response

Cons

Can't think of any

Marilee from Fallbrook Rotary

The customer representative answered my questions and was very helpful in showing on my own website

Pros

It is easy to use. Great support. The classy way the website appears reflects well on our club. It accomplishes all we want in our website.

Cons

Keeping up with all the changes can be a challenge. Also being notified as to what is new could be better. Keeping our club members up to date can be difficult on our part.

George from Districdt 5470

Long time use from club of 63 members and also District Secretary.

If a club doesn't have this tool, they need it. Do it today and say your club a lot of misery with managing club and member datel

Melissa from Rotary District 7390

The website is very easy to use and the customer service is excellent!

Pros

It is very easy to make website updates, send a weekly newsletter and update membership information. The calendar is also a great feature. You can do on-line registrations and easily track how many people are registered for events. It is a great product all around!

Anthony from Health Clinic

It started has an "ok" program but it is improving and getting better with time.

Improving all the time to make things more user friendly and simple. When it comes to managing and organizing the club from every aspect (membership data, billing, newsletters, attendace, etc) I couldn't imagine doing it without ClubRunner. Get all members on board and jump right in.

Pros

Extremely easy to send out mass communication quickly and efficiently. So convenient to have everyone information all in one place, once it is all in there. Simplifies managing all club activities.

Cons

I have had trouble uploading documents or fliers I have created. Was hard at first to navigate around the site or try and quickly explain to someone else how to do something.

Ariane from District 7040, Rotary Club of Cornwall

Satisfied user

Although our district resisted the use of ClubRunner for a long time, once we moved on we have never looked back. Then I convinced my club that we should get a subscription also.

Pros

Integration with RI

Cons

Some items are difficult to find for the inexperienced people.

Nabil from Oneworld

Been using the product for many years now. It has evolved very nicely.

Pros

Customization flexibility and the support staff are first class. Company definitely listens to suggestions.

Lou from Rotary Club of Peterborough Kawartha

ClubRunner is the best!

ClubRunner help desk is very responsive and also very helpful. We update our website at least weekly and many of our members are now using the email service to communicate with other members.

Pros

It does what I want it to.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve...

Elly from Rotary E-Club of Canada One

Always receive very prompt replies when I have a question or problem

Pros

I like the variety of features and ease of learning new components. The frequent updates and improvements. Since my first exposure to CR in 2004, I have seen numerous changes, and issue addressed promptly.

AJ from Rotary Club of Beverly Hills, Rotary District 5280

Superb Service Club (Rotary) portal for membership management and web/communication

I have been using ClubRunner's web portal for over 10 years. It was a good product then and has constantly improved. Occasional growing/capacity pains are handled well. ClubRunner is especially suited for Rotary Clubs and Districts with a solid membership integration with Rotary International.

David from Port Orchard Rotary

ClubRunner - great collaboration tool

ClubRunner has been a great collaboration and membership management tool for our club. Website management is fairly easy and straightforward, and gets better with each passing upgrade. I especially like the integration with RI. Our club used the email tools on a daily basis.

Marianne from Rotary Club of South Bay Sunrise

Love the features of ClubRunner

The ability to provide feedback directly to the developers.

Pros

Many features all in one place for club support. I like the support for secretaries, treasurers, and email capabilities. I also like the connectivity to RI for membership, although I still have to contact RI to straighten out inconsistencies from time to time.

Cons

Difficult to create a newsletter. Too many steps to incorporate photos into the newsletter. Also, when sending an email to a group of people and expecting responses, there is no way for the recipients to do a "reply all" to the distribution.

Lon from Lawrence, KS Rotary Club

Great mobile app for groups

This is a very user-friendly app for anyone needing an organizational app for a group. We've been using ClubRunner for our Rotary club for about four years now and have never had an issue with the organization or the online system. The only issue I have is with the limited features in their mobile version, though, it gives me the most important information when I need it. That said, ClubRunner has some of the best customer support I've worked with. They are very responsive, knowledgeable and willing (happy) to assist.

Pros

It has the most important information about our club when and where I need it.

Cons

The features are a bit limited.

Mary from Rotary Club of Madison West Towne-Middleton

Sections from bulletin to website attendance - everything is well integrated

Pros

Ease of use and extensive support, videos, webinars, etc. Help provided at RI Conference was very good. The customer support was exceptional. They helped solve Facebook integration issue.

Naomi from Rotary

ClubRunner support staff - very helpful and pleasant

The tutorials and webinars are helpful, but if I have to call the team to answer a question or get help, the support staff is knowledgeable and nice.

Pros

Integration with RI

Cons

No message board or blog capability

Barbara from Rotary Club of Silverdale, WA

Great for Non Geeks

In the last few years ClubRunner has vastly improved ease of use and added very useful features. Their tech support group is very responsive. I would never be able to do website design without the structure provided by ClubRunner

Pros

Generally the icons are recognizable in the edit features.

Cons

The volunteer module is not easy to understand and intuitive. Groups, tasks, etc., take a while to figure out and tailor to my needs.

Derrick from Rotary Club of Maryborough (Vic)

Rotary Club of Maryborough (Vic)

Use ClubRunner every day as Secretary of my Club and have found it to be a wonderful support to my position.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Problem with "Email Message Centre" when using Microsoft Edge

Bob from Rotary District 5495

Love working with Club Runner - Product, Support, Functionality & Ease of use

Pros

Everything is a PRO for Club Runner. I really enjoy it's Flexible, the professional look, Ease of Use and it's friendliness with power users

Ken from RC of Guelph Trillium

An essential tool for our Club

I use ClubRunner every day. I can't imagine being without it. Attendance records, eBulletin and committee management are the most important functions for me.

Jennifer from Rotary Club of Butte

Club Runner Rocks!

First, let me say, "I'm not very computer savvy" so any difficulties I have with using this software is not the fault of the software! Secondly, let me say that our club's mean age is probably 60-70 years of age, so getting members to go to our website isn't easy. I love the look of our webpage. While I haven't figured out how to edit some of the information to be more local, it looks professional! The general information provided, is great. The software integrates with other sites that use it seamlessly, reducing the amount of work I have to do! For example, what I enter into our site automatically uploads to the District site. Since using CR, I've been able to put out a couple of Newsletters, which my club members enjoyed. The templates make it quite easy and they look GREAT. I've been able to upload documents and love all the little extras each module provides (e.g., attendance stats, birthdays, etc.), which can be used anywhere. I love that members can go online and update their profiles, as needed. I'm getting the rest of my Board to take a look at the modules related to them and hope they will find it a simpler way to share information as well. CR is an excellent investment! I highly recommend it.

Ron from Rotary Club of Colorado Springs

I use ClubRunner every week for my president's newsletter and it is so easy to use.

Good stuff that is responsive to our needs.

Pros

I like that it gives me all the information that I need in one easy application, from membership to attendance. It is a complete website that I can't imagine changing.

Cons

I haven't had any problems with it. In a very few easy strokes, I can get all that I need. As club president, I realize how important it is to have good software for our Rotary Club.

Dennis from Garner and Still, Attorneys at Law

great program that even simple computer users can use effectively

Pros

Simple, easy to access, good modules, great for storage of club history. CubRunner provides excellent support when you need it, you can talk live with a representative who are respectful and helpful. Cannot imagine promoting the club's activities without ClubRunner.

Brenda from Kettering Rotary

Industry: Wholesale

Everything you need is here.

I've been managing our Rotary club runner page for five years. It has so many features that are valuable to our BOD and our membership. I am appreciative that they have added new, more modern templates that give a streamlined look. Customer support has always been attentive and timely. Great service, great product.

Pros

Features and functionality,, customer support.

Cons

Templates can look dated, but the new update gave some wonderful modern options. They are always improving.

May 2015

Jim from Rotary Club of Truro, District 7820

May 2015

I have been using Clubrunner since 2007 at the club level and more recently, the District version

I have been a fan of Clubrunner since I first experienced it and have promoted it around the district for some time. While it is considered just a "website" by some, it is really a Rotary Club and District Information and communication management tool that has the potential to make the work of running a club or district much more efficient and effective. The software has gotten even more powerful over the years and the level of integration with RI has really helped make the case for its use. It would be even better if there were even deeper integration (common login credentials with RI and integration with Rotary Club Central) so that Rotarians had seamless access to the information. Clubrunner support has been second to none in my experience. Problems are quickly resolved and I have regularly gotten direct calls from the company to help me through issues that I have had. They are always open to suggestions and have implemented changes as a result of user comments. I look forward to continuing to work with the software and help clubs and my district make best use of the system. It is one of my "service" avenues for Rotary and part of my "gift to the world"

Brenda from Rotary Club of Edmonton Northeast

Member since 2009

I have used ClubRunner both at the District and Club level. I appreciate the continued updates and response to suggestions. Whenever calling directly I am always pleased with the great service and helpfulness I receive. I would definitely recommend ClubRunner to other Rotary Clubs. Our District has 100% participation.

Pros

Membership module

Cons

Some difficulty when using new modules. Not always intuitive.