• Pros

• "The system is very stable, efficient and easy to use for keeping time and piece rate counts"

• "There were A LOT of different functions, which was mostly fantastic. It was also fairly easy to navigate and train new employees on. "

• "Easy to navigate and easy to get with we need. I think the best part of the system is the support and the responsiveness of the support team."

• Cons

• "DataTrak can take awhile to get the hang of at first. The system has a few quirks, but all in all it is a great product!"

• "The only con is that we have to input classes into datatrak for the app. These classes are free but it is how it works."

• "It can be hard to use it has a very dark interface with small print and so many options to choose from it’s easy to get lost "

Browse DataTrak Reviews

Chris from Health, Wellness and Fitness

CRM Review

Really great experiences

Pros

Data Track keeps me very orginized and keeps my clientele in tune with there business responsibilitied.

Cons

Something are not the best to navigate wish it was a little smoother and had an app you can connect too.

Samuel from SnapApp

I used DataTrack as a personal trainer for 2 years to track and record sessions with clients.

Daily sign ins and scheduling for personal training clients. Updated client files and notes that could be used for upcoming sessions. Employee income tracking on a weekly basis.

Pros

The ease of use with DataTrack was great. Took me less than a day to learn and having a tool that would quickly let me change my schedule was great. Datatrack allowed me to see which of my clients sessions were funded and which werent. This saved me countless hours by not having to check or client payment files.

Cons

It can be slow and at times would crash. There were multiple occassions where Datatrack did not save the changes I had made after I had already logged out. The interface would sometimes lag behind payments and not tell if a client had funded sessions for a few days which led to some rescheduling when it wasn't actually necessary. Very rarely though.

Samantha from Movati Athletic

Solid base but in need of an upgrade!

Overall, I think that DT is heading in the right direction but changes need to be made. The software needs to be updated and there are a few changes that I would really like to see (ex. the ability to customize). It could also benefit from a 'makeover' as in all honestly, the visual of the program is not appealing at all.

Pros

Cons

I really wish that there was more freedom to customize the program. I found that it almost had TOO many functions and features and not all of them were applicable or necessary. The program also stopped working at least a few times a week, and since we used this program at the front desk of a very busy gym, this made for some incredibly stressful situations. Customer support was not great also, so I would say that area needs some attention.

Utilized DataTrak in health club setting for membership base.

Pros

DataTrak is extremely reliable program, there has never been a loss of data and you are informed in advance of any down time for maintenance, which is rare. The software is a bit dated aesthetically, but it functions very well. Their customer service is great. I managed a 24 hour facility and members would swipe in with their keytag. When our door stopped functioning, support was on the issue right away and extremely helpful. I've called multiple times about member issues and every time the customer service team responds quickly and always has a positive attitude.

Cons

The only time this software is difficult is when you're dealing with reporting. Creating or editing reports can be time consuming and is not user friendly.

Datatrak keeps my business functioning properly! Great basic CRM.

A very easy CRM that has all the tools we need for our business

Pros

I love how accessible DataTrak is to learn. Everything is categorized nicely and makes sense for its order.

Cons

I wish that we could use call in passwords for members at other clubs. Sometimes it's a hassle when I'm trying to provide good customer service to have to bounce the member around.

Mikaelah from Powerhouse Gym

Must have!

Overall, it has been a great experience using DataTrak.

Pros

DataTrak is an awesome tool for easily signing up new clients and keeping tabs on them. I love when a member checks in you can see their last visit to the gym, their membership type and if they have an outstanding balance. Another great feature is the calendar part of the software. We have so many classes and trainers, this really helps us to stay organized and keep track of class attendance. This system keeps our gym running smoothly!

Angie from Southwest Allen County Schools

My experience has been great with ABC software!

Pros

I like how easy it is to use this software. We use this at Planet Fitness where I am a member services associate. This software makes it easy to sign members up, update their billing and look up all the features of their membership plan. This system has been easy to learn and stays up to date with all of our needs. I like how we can add alerts to members files so that if there is something wrong, it alerts us right away when they check in. Also, printing the morning paperwork reports is very simple. I love how helpful ABC is.

Cons

One of my only complaints is that you cannot delete notes on members files without management approval.

Jeff from Denver Health & Fitness

Positive - Allows us to accomplish our business objectives

I was able to manage the business better with reporting. / Able to track members payments and feel secure about proper billing of the members.

Pros

I refer to Datatrak as the hub and spoke model. Datatrak is the hub and all other solutions integrate / connect and talk to it. This allows me to be competitive in the market.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to have more then one datatrak screen open at 1 time when configuring the system or addressing the members needs.

Brendan from Laguna LLC

Industry: Farming

Time Keeping needs an update

Pros

Cons

The system is lacking robustness, and updates for modernization. We are looking for alternate, more sophisticated system to take us to the next level.

Jessica from Mov athletic

All of our front desk in sales portion of our business is run off of data track

Pros

Data track has a lot of features that can be used to run a facility. This includes billing personal information invoices photos etc. we use data track at our gym for clients to sign in

Cons

The software on our computer will sometimes slow down quite a bit. We have to restart the application in order for it to get working again

karen from LifeWorks of Southwest General

Absolutely love the system and most of all the support.

Great reporting, Easy to use, Very easy to convert from old system, Minimal headaches, Password changes great for compliance

Christopher from City Fitness

Awesome experience. I have used ABC for years and it only gets better.

Pros

ABC helps me manage all my members and helps me stay tuned into other clubs members as well. The Note taking ability is the biggest pro for ABC and customer relations.

Cons

I dislike in certain sections like doing member cancellations or freezes you cannot go back in forth through tabs to retrieve information and save what you have filled on the e document also.

weston from Weston’s Personal Training LLC

Super customer service

Pros

When you need help it’s there. When you call in with a question or need help usually they answer right away if not a super short wait time with very friendly service. They stay with you until the problem is solved

Kristen from Crunch fitness

Awesome!

Pros

This was by far one of the best softwares used in our gym. I loved all the options within the software itself. Was very reliable and held so much info on members, they're training, payment and much more

Cons

I don't think I can say I had come across any cons with this software. All ends met my standards while working in the gym,

A fairly effective portal for our gym

Pros

I liked the variety of different appointment types I could book - the color coded schedule view allowed me to easily read my schedule each day.

Cons

I wish this software linked up with other calendar sources, so you could sync other calendars with it. I also wish it sent notifications when something was scheduled, I found myself surprised by appointments that I did not schedule myself.

ABC Financial Review

DataTrak has so many reports that we can pull which helps us gather information on our trends and company success. Without it, we couldn’t predict our company’s ROI

Pros

I love the online portal so much. Anytime I need to make changes to a clients account, it can be done with the click of a button. The reports I’m able to pull are also so vital to our company’s organization.

Cons

At times its difficult to make changes to an account if an invoice is close to being withdrawn. Calling customer service to handle the problem is also difficult.

Eva from City Fitness

Great Customer Tracking Software

Pros

Easy, reliable customer data. Love being able to leave notes on interactions and have detailed check-in history, billing, documents, etc.

Cons

The design is a little clunky and moving through the different screens isn't the smartest. Like, if I do a search and accidentally click on the wrong name, I have to right click and hit back instead of being able to backtrack within the page.

Vladyslav from Fitness 1440

Awesome customer support

Pros

Works great when everything is set up correctly and you actually know how to use it. Easy to learn. Great support.

Cons

Still can't figure out how to use a couple of features. Possibly because I am not cleared to set up of the features so cannot always use it to its full capacity. Have to call to make refunds. Would love a button for that. Needs a back button too

Lexi from Delta Valley Health Club

Most Confusing Software Ever

Pros

To be completely honest, as a user of this software, I am not a fan. I have no pros to share with you.

Cons

This software is confusing. There are way too many steps to do in order to perform one task that could be as simple as a click of a button. With Datatrak, we use it at our gym.. We are unable to delete repeated members because they won’t allow us to. As a user for over a year and a half, I still am not able to understand this software completely.

Paul from LifeWorks Health and Neuroscience

It took a while to learn my around DataTrak, but once I became familiar, I enjoyed it.

Pros

I thought the Calendar feature was very easy to use. I was able to block out my calendar if needed, and then others could go in and schedule clients during my open times. If a client cancelled, it was simple to remove or reschedule the event without affecting payroll.

Cons

There are so many features, tabs and options that it took some time to learn. I also think the layout could use an update; it looks like I'm using a program from 2005.

Jarrett from cardinal fitness

Windows XP era relic

Pros

The home check in screen is well laid out.

Cons

There are too many obscure steps to do what you need, and it tends to be buggy.

Tom from California family fitness

long time customer

great, easy to use, software! Best customer service in the industry. I would recommend this software to any operator.

Pros

great customer service.

ABC financial

Pros

allows you to schedule clients albeit in an inconvenient way.

Cons

poor software, feels extremely out dated. anything else is better.

Tina

David from JP Markets

Sherman from S-Gym

Decent Product/Company, but poor Value For Money

They promised me a price, then magically, I found out they were nickel and diming me for all sorts of charges. I hear this is what they do.