• Pros

• "The user interface is really easy to navigate. The company support is excellent and all questions/training is dealt with in under 24 hours."

• "DonorView has been wonderful-- the customer service is some of the best I've ever encountered and the platform is exactly what we were looking for."

• "Easy to use. DonorView already has incorporated the items a non-profit is looking for in its software. Great on-line videos on how to use the program. "

• Cons

• "The email functionality is good, but not as user friendly as Constant Contact. It's worth it though, having all of our databases in one system."

• " you could provide our service for FREE, but other than not charging us (insert smiley face here) I do not think there is anything we wish you would do better. "

• "There have been one or two technical glitches we've had, but the support staff has been extremely helpful."

Browse DonorView Reviews

Aubrey from Martin County Healthy Start

We Love Donorview

I have loved it. The customer service has been great, they answer my emails immediately. And it has simplified my life treamendously.

Pros

The versatility, I shopped around for months looking for something that would be able to fit my unique fundraiser. Donorview, while not super flashy like some of the others...checked every single one of my boxes. It has P2P, ticket sales, silent auction, text campaigne....tons of different features!

Cons

I wish that we had paid more to get a full training up front. I'm positive that there are more features that I could have been using, but don't know of because I didn't have a formal training.

Maren from Golden Bridge

Industry: Performing Arts

Donorview was a HUGE upgrade from many systems into just one!

Donorview has made some great modifications based on our suggestions and has worked with us to create affordable personal solution when we really needed it. They are super quick and response to helping probelm-solve and understand the system.

Pros

We moved our database from a FileMaker system which was customized for us but was OLD and was housed on a harddrive instead of the cloud. Additionally, we used an email software, event software, an application/forms software and paypal and NONE of the programs talked to one another. All updates to the database were manual and time consuming. When we moved to Donorview it was such a breath of fresh air to have access to our database anytime/anywhere. Additionally, its exceptionally helpful to have purchases, events and donations associated with client records. We do a lot of events and the event software works flawlessly almost every single time. We also have been able to get creative with the forms/surveys function and recreate documents like waivers and applications in that system. Again, extremely helpful to have applications associated with records instead of having to manually update. Overall, we are so grateful to have a software that does pretty much everything we need it to do. We also appreciate the pricepoint for the amount of functionality that we have. We are a small non-profit so it was a good mid-range product that was accessible to us.

Cons

Donorview has an incredible breadth of functionality that is hard to find all in one software. If you analyze any one of these features by itself (event ticketing, email marketing, surveys etc) there is a bit less functionality and is less user-friendly than if you paid for any of those items individuallyl on their own. (For example, our old ticketing software gave us a few more options and was a bit easier to set up) However, having all that functionality ALL in one place at an affordable price really makes up for those minor inconveniences. (Ex. Our old ticketing system did NOT talk to our database so we had to do waivers/tracking manually which was a real pain in the butt). Overall, it has been totally worth the switch. Also, Donorview seems to be very responsive to suggestions and ideas and as a young company seems to be trying to make constant improvements in their system based on feedback. I imagine that as feedback comes in user-friendlyness will just continue to improve!,

Erica from The Arc of Aurora

It's brought us up to date!

Overall we love DonorView and it has been an excellent addition to the functionality of our organization.

Pros

The ease of using DonorView has completely helped our organization. It offers everything we needed such as tracking donations, membership, embedding forms onto our website, events, and SO much more. DonorView customized our entire database to fit our organization needs. It's like we have our own personal system that no one else has with all of the custom features DonorView created for us. Whenever we need changes, they do whatever we need with no fees to do so. We are incredibly grateful for how accommodating their customer service is as well. They always get back to us with any questions or requests to make changes to our account. Typically in less that 24 hours. It's great having such a great team to rely on to make sure our organization functions well.

Cons

Initially getting the software there is a lot to learn with certain features. But, DonorView offers great help videos you can watch. If your questions aren't answered in the videos, their customer service is a great plan B and they always get back to you quickly.

Reasons for Choosing DonorView

DonorView offered more customization and flexibility. The price is unbeatable.

Waldo from Faith Broadcasting

Industry: Broadcast Media

Excellent CRM

Our overall experience with Donorview has been exceptional. Implementing the CRM as our first option and choice for a new office, we have not been disappointed. Brilliant product.

Pros

Cons

While there were initially some functionality missing, the Donorview team are constantly working in the background to improve their product. No cons currently.

Paul from Athens Area Habitat for Humanity

A great concept but not ready for prime time

I'm not looking to switch away from DonorView, simply because it's better than the patchwork of applications we were using and it's in our budget as a non-profit. I'm still holding out hope that DV will start putting some investment into seriously improving their product for the end user, especially for power users who are responsible for maintaining enterprise data. If they don't, I'm worried that the company will go belly up. But for now, I'm sticking with it despite how frustrating the system is to actually use in the real world.

Pros

The idea behind DonorView is great. You keep everything in one place to get a 360-degree view of your constituents and replace all the various individual systems for email, web forms, payments, events, donor tracking, CRM, etc. And you do it at an affordable price. All these features are, in fact, in the system, which is wonderful. It's in the execution things start breaking down.

Cons

When we signed on to DV over a year ago, I knew there were practical problems with the system but hoped they had an aggressive development team which would stay competitive by continually improving the product. By now, it's apparent that they do not have an aggressive development team and appear to be putting almost no effort into improving their product to stay competitive, which is frustrating for the user and makes us worried that the company may fail and leave us hanging. DV obviously doesn't use this system themselves, at least not in the full way it's intended to be used, or I'm sure the more glaring problems would have been solved by now. There is no power-user interface. You can only search for constituent records with a single string across all fields, for example, rather than being able to search for combinations of field values with wildcards. You lose your found set whenever you drill down extremely frustrating. You cannot edit multiple records at once if you find a widespread problem (although DV will offer to write an ad hoc script for a fee). Constituents can create duplicate records without the system flagging that event for you. Couples with individual records can use a DV campaign page to donate as a couple, creating a third record, and there's no automated way to split that out to the pre-existing records. You can use a "Family" field to create households, but there's no way to tell the system that you want to mail to some of those households as a household (e.g. we have some donors who tell us they want a single mailer every time, yet they don't always donate, purchase, or volunteer as a couple, so there's no automated way to ensure that they get just one mailer it has to be done manually every time). Also, the email "templates" are not templates, they're just saved emails. Actual templates would be so much easier to work with. DV has effectively locked down certain design choices by preventing override, which is a real pain when their choices are bad, such as a hard-to-read gray font I had to go in and tinker with the code to stop the system from ignoring my commands to use a darker font. You can't create any conditional auto-completes (e.g. having all new constituent records within certain cities, ZIPs, and counties automatically fill in a Service Area field). The list goes on. In short, DV doesn't really pay attention to the needs of the actual user in the field and they don't seem at all focused on creating a superior product for the end user.

Karen from Cheyenne Animal Shelter

Makes my life easier

Pros

I really like DonorView. There was a bit of a learning curve but you will have that with any new software. Any time I have questions or problems, they have been very quick to answer or to figure out what is causing the problem (and sometimes even letting me know that the problem is me). My biggest problem was figuring out the report function (I still have some problems but again I just send an email and they walk me through it). We looked at a few different options and by far this was the best deal around. I am very pleased with DonorView. In fact someone in our organization mentioned about maybe looking into changing software and I flat out told them that I like using donor view, it is very user friendly and if they decided to change it would be without me. That is how much I like using DonorView.

Cons

With our previous software our donors could be listed as a married couple but with DonorView (as with other softwares we looked) at each person is an individual and then put into a relationship. Not only did it significantly increase our donor base but it just didn't work for us so I ended up merging the married couples together to create one donor instead of two. It would have been nice to have that option of keeping them a married couple at the beginning of our conversion so that I wouldn't have had to do all the merging (which took quite a bit of time).

Taylor from KLIFE

DonorView - The all in one software for non-profit organizations

We work in the non-profit youth ministry sector and have locations across 8 different states. After maintaining a software that we created many years ago, we made a decision to get out of the software business and outsource all software to allow us to focus more on our mission as opposed to software management. All this being said, we spent a few years researching different software companies all to find that we were unable to find a company to fit all of our needs in one place. After visiting with a lot of the large and leading software companies in this industry, we came across DonorView which gave us the opportunity to find a company that had the different pieces of software we were looking for that was all under one roof like donor tracking/management, tracking leader to student interactions, event registration, email communication and much more.

Pros

The best part about DonorView for our organization is that it fills our need of being an all-in-one software that allows us to do donor tracking/processing/management, event registration, email communication, student and volunteer tracking, and much more.

Cons

The thing we like least about DonorView is that it is taking us a little while to get used to a new system and we have found things along the way that needed slight adjustments to make them work for our specific needs. Though this has been a small hurdle for our organization, DonorView has been very helpful in providing continued training and has been very willing to work with us to make the software work for us.

Missy from Virginia Beach SPCA

Great software - so much functionality, great quality for the price, excellent customer service.

We are able to keep our database clean, consistent, and reliable. It is easy to use for all levels of experience and the capabilities of the software are enormous. We love how easily it syncs to our website as well as the ease of reporting to members of the staff.

Pros

I just started using the software within the past year. It has been an easy transition and continues to be as I ask for help with certain areas and suggest improvements. I find the customer service team always timely and knowledgeable. I look forward to increasing my knowledge base with the software as I continue to use it and gain better use of the overall functionality. I appreciate all the time that the team has put into cleaning up our old data to make it work for DV.

Cons

The only suggestion for improvement would be to make the mail merge templating easier to use. I find it difficult to format a letter, especially because I have no experience with HTML. I would prefer to either copy and paste from Word with it working perfectly the first time. I feel as if I always have to do a trial run with a new letter and adjust accordingly.

Aoife from Support The Enlisted Project

Fantastic! Meets a variety of needs for an enitre nonprofit!

Having one database that performs the same functions as our previous three, it is extremely user friendly.

Pros

So far, myself and my organization has had a great experience with Donorview. The transition period was very simple from our old database since Donorview provided ample support and answered all of our questions and concerns over the transition while also merging our data very quickly. Whenever we have any questions or issues the support team quickly responds and helps resolve any issues. My team and I are always excited to see the new features and updates donorview creates as it is always bigger and better. Thank you to the donorview team for such an amazing diverse software!

Cons

The reporting is the part that we struggle the most with, it is not as robust as our old database so that has been a struggle in terms of acquiring donor retention reports with ease. I know that this will soon be an issue of the past as the software continues to develop.

Sarah from Boys & Girls Club of Bristol Family Center

Great Software + Awesome Staff!

Pros

The thing I like most about Donor View is their quick and friendly customer support. Any question or issue that I have ever had over the past two years was able to be solved immediately. Their software makes it easy for us to manage multiple moving parts of our organization in one place. We are so grateful for the relationship that we have with Donor View and are looking forward to utilizing their software in even more complex ways in the coming year!

Cons

I would like to see improvements on the Email and Social Marketing platform. Uploading images, resizing and changing fonts should be easier. I also would like to see it so that when being viewed on cell phones, it renders correctly and fonts are the right size. It would be nice to just drag and drop photos, crop and then have them be sized correctly. I use a program called Canva, which sizes photos really easily- I would like if your program mirrored theirs.

Sheryl from Second Chance Animal Shelter

Donorview has been a great software for our organization.

Everything is in one place. We were able to combine a few of our software programs into one.

Pros

I like the great customer service. They are very responsive to our needs. We have been with Donorview for a few years. We are happy that they take our suggestions seriously and are able to add features to the software as we have needed them. It has been very helpful. We like Donorview because we were able to combine multiple softwares we were using and now just have one.

Cons

I wish that we could use our current ACH provider for online donations. This would save us cost and additional paperwork.

Tomika from KidsRStrong2

Overall, so far so good. I like the software.

Pros

My experience with Donorview has been fine. We still haven't fully learned all aspects of the software, or utilized it to its full capacity, which is a bit frustrating on our end because of the amount that we are investing. We are still a very small organization so it's essential that we get our bang for every buck utilized. I did find that some areas could be more user friendly, but that could just be a user issue... need to do more research/studying to better utilize the services.

Cons

I honestly still need to delve into the system. I'm still not completely secure in my knowledge of utilizing all of the platforms and therefore still need to research and learn more. It would be nice if there were lower price points for smaller organizations, as the amount that we are investing in the software is a bit much. At the current moment that would be my only concern and feedback.

Robert from Cheyenne Animal Shelter

When we started with Donor View they may not have had every feature we wanted, but EVERY time we mad

Better service, good price.

Pros

We use the email customer service option. The promptness of reply on our requests is outstanding. They also offer a phone assist option but they do so good with email that the telephone response option is not necessary.

Cons

Waddy from The Authors Guild Foundation, Inc.

DonorView makes CRM easy and affordable with very reasonable prices and great support staff.

Better control of donor information

Pros

The DonorView support staff is first class. They go out of their way to get you what you need, even if it's not part of the normal package, and their response time is the fastest I've ever encountered. After learning a few ins and outs, the program itself is very easy to use. I do wish there were some standard "canned" reports rather than relying on expert knowledge in Excel to manipulate the data.

Cons

Although DV has been extremely accommodating to my requests for additional fields, it would be wonderful it all fields from all tables could be available on any screen. This would allow various cross-tab reports that are so important to analyzing donor patterns.

Adale from Slover Library Foundation

Industry: Fund-Raising

I use DonorView to track donations, pledges & event RSVPs for both one-time and on-going patrons.

I like the event campaign features.

Pros

DonorView has a log of functionality that is customized to my organization's needs. The customer service is friendly and timely.

Cons

I have a lot to learn about DonorView's functionality. I have records that are associated with an organization, but I also need to use the data to address individuals that are associated with the organization. This has been difficult to manage when I export the data to send correspondence to the organization/donors. As our donor base increases, this will be more difficult to decipher. DV charges 5% for online credit card transactions. This is higher than average. I am currently exploring other options for this functionality.

Sarah from The Branch Museum of Architecture and Design

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Our experience with DonorView has been completely exceptional!

DonorView far surpasses our previous system for record keeping. In addition, it has allowed us to eliminate a variety of outside subscriptions because of its multi-faceted capabilities. Since implementing this software, we are more organized, which allows us to be more successful as an organization!

Pros

The database is extremely intuitive and user friendly which has made the process of transitioning that much easier. The staff at DonorView is amazing and provided immediate and thorough support for every question I threw their way. I will recommend to anyone I know!

Sarah from Children's Advocacy Center of Hamilton County

I have worked with Paradigm, Sage, and Donor Perfect. DonorView is my favorite software to date.

This is very easy to use.

Pros

I really like DonorView. It is a vast improvement over our previous donor software. The one thing I wish it could do better is filter more easily. Although, that may be a user error more than anything. However, anytime I have a problem or question, I get a helpful response very quickly.

Cons

I wish that DV was easier to read on my mobile phone. It doesn't seem to be very mobile friendly to me, at least on my phone. I also wish that the mobile payment was set up for android.

Jennifer from Rutland County Women's Network & Shelter

I've been very happy with DonorView. The program is user friendly and customer service is top notch.

Pros

DonorView is a one stop shop! CRM, email marketing, gift processing, event management all in one place.

Cons

One piece of DonorView that could use improvement is the email and social marketing templates. It is helpful to have the feature within the database but using it can be time-consuming as the program is a bit ,clunky.

Maryanne from Capacitar International

I find the functions of Donorview an excellent choice for our 501c3. It

Pros

It has made donation recording and reporting so easy. I can manage our database easily and it's made doing mail out's much simpler. I can track who is opening and reading, how many times. The software is multifunctional and I like having all those options in one place. The support team are always quick to respond to any questions I might have. I'm still working hard on making full use of all that Donorview has to offer us.

Cons

Some of the reports are not intuitive to run, I've had trouble getting out the reports that I wanted, also running out a mailing list. I know keep a master mailing list outside of donorview, and have to update that address list in two places. I've had some trouble building templates for marketing emails. I wish there were more variations on building blocks for emails.

Marvel from Senior Resource Center for Douglas County

Has more capability than we use. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of additional features.

Database management, reports generation

Pros

The functionality of the software for multiple purposes is appreciated. We can use it for more than just donor tracking.

Cons

Some aspects are not intuitive. After struggling to figure how to do various tasks, we have found the help support to be quickly responsive, though.

Barry from Roanoke Valley SPCA

Industry: Veterinary

Nothing is perfect, but DonorView is close

We were able to combine multiple databases by moving to DonorView. Also, we became more mobile with the cloud-based DonorView.

Pros

DonorView provides a better service at a fair price when compared to our last software program we used for donations. The customer support is fantastic, they are fast to respond, always friendly, and rapidly solve problems.

Cons

I do not like the high credit card processing fees. The learning curve has been a lot longer than expected.

Ericka from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Franklin County

Great Product! Amazing customer service!

Having our data in one place and so searchable. The reporting feature is fabulous and the peer to peer works well!

Pros

We've been live with Donor view for a couple of months but it's already made our event planning and execution so much easier. We also employed the peer to peer for our most recent fundraiser and it worked quite well, as both an administrator and user it was simple and effective. Not to mention it's the first time we've had all our data in one place, which is just awesome! I also can't say enough about the customer service! It's swift and always helpful.

Britleigh from YMCA of the Okobojis

Donorview is user friendly and their customer support team is always there to answer questions.

Pros

Easy to use, has all of the features and functions that I require in a donor database, customer service is exceptional.

Cons

The software does not offer an ACH functionality directly through their website. You are able to link up to a different website and tie the two together, but I would rather not pay an additional fee for the functionality.

Alyssia from Annunciation Maternity Home

Great functionality, great customer service

Pros

DonorView offers a comprehensive platform with integrated functionality to capture donor data from gifts to events to email marketing. Great value for the cost and excellent customer service.

Cons

The front-facing online donation pages and email marketing template builders could be more user friendly.

Emily from The Cambridge School of Dallas

DonorView a perfect fit

Allison from Produce for Better Health Foundation

DonorView is a very straight forward, easy product to use.

Pros

How you're able to customize how your data is inputted, the availability of certain fields. Also how you're able to sort information similar to an Excel file.

Cons

It would be great if the speed of Donorview could be increased. Often times it takes a while to load certain pages.

Angie from Foundation for MS Wildlife Fisheries and Parks

DonorView review

Pros

Keeps track of our donors and all their information, you can run reports, make reports into excel spreadsheet.

Cons

Sometimes it can be a little slow when you are putting in the information. I wish it had a prompt that would let you know if you have entered the same donor twice.

Patty from Edwardsville Community Foundation

Great to work with this company. This is the first donor management software we have purchased.

Getting rid of trying to track donors and donations on an excel spreadsheet.

Pros

Very easy to use. Love the reports generated from event management and peer-to-peer which are automatically sent. Appreciate that suggestions are readily accepted and software is continually updated.

Cons

Better communication when updates are made so that you are aware of what the new features are and how they work within the modules.

John from Abilene Hope Haven, Inc.

DonorView has been perfect for our organization!

Improved relationships with constituents and increased knowledge of donor trends, etc. I am more informed about what is going on with our giving than I have ever been.

Pros

About six months ago, I began searching for an affordable, easy-to-use, comprehensive donor database management software. I found all that and more in DonorView. I can enter and track donations easily. I can send custom, personalized emails to our constituents. I can send thank you notes to our donors. I have been more than pleased with DonorView. In fact, before I even began using this software, the staff took time to train me and have always been responsive to any questions that I might have. This has been the affordable, reliable option we were looking for!

Julie from American River Conservancy

Customer Support is amazing. Any question I ask, Daniel usually has an answer the same day.

From emails, to surveys, to donation forms and volunteer hours, this product is a great tool for our small non-profit.

Pros

What I like most about DV is the sorting and reporting abilities. I love that I can export them into Excel immediately.

Cons

Mail merge is VERY slow when you have more than 10 letters to print. I usually just export to Excel and merge with my own Word Document.

Wendi from The Magdalene Home

Most things are good. I find it's a long learning curve unless someone devotes all their time to lea

Pros

Overall we like the parts we have figured out but we are a long way from utilizing it as it's designed to be used. I think once we get there it will be more worth the money we are paying!

Cons

I find it's a long learning curve unless someone devotes all their time to learning this. We were told that we could call in with any questions and we would be "hand walked" through the process. Sometimes we get hand walked through while at other times we seem to get put off and referred to a tutorial video. The issues we've had so far are just trying to master the functions of the software without it taking up hours upon hours of operating time from the two or three people trying to use it.

Melissa from Round Rock ISD Partners In Education Foundation

Reliable, Flexible and Attractive is the best way to describe our experience with DonorView

It's an easy one stop shop for our donors to our database that we can review.

Pros

As we were debating to start our relationship with DonorView, all of the staff have been so hands on with our questions, concerns and excitements about finally having a database system that we can control and also rely on. When we have a question, we receive answers within minutes so that is crucial to our busy schedules. We love the flexibility DonorView gives us, but the reliability with all of the contacts that is in the system.

Sam from South Shore Christian Academy

Extremely easy to use, and great customer service from the folks at DonorView!

Pros

We transitioned from Excel spreadsheets to DonorView, and the support staff made the transition very easy and it's been extremely helpful having the ability to generate reports and build historical data.

Eleanor from Boys & Girls Clubs of Warwick

Exceptional Customer Support

Necessary tracking of donor activity

Pros

This is an extremely busy nonprofit. Knowing I can depend on DonorView to help me quickly get information I need to track and grow our financial support makes them a huge asset to our fundraising efforts. The support staff is fantastic!!!

Cons

While your customer service is outstanding clearer (more detailed) step-by-step instructions would be appreciated. I have spent a lot of time on little things such as not being able to test the swipers.

Great tool for donor management

So far my experience has been good, although I ultimately decided to use another software long term.

Pros

Easy to track donor contact information, giving history, reporting, and other valuable data

Cons

It took me some time to understand how to use the software and I've had some technical issues with it, but nothing that technical support could not handle

Angelica from Montclair History center

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Donorview for small history sites

Great customer service and experience thus far.

Pros

That it is intuitive with membership and donation functions.

Cons

Not able to attach images and documents like a regular email in email campaigns. But this is still functional.

Gwen from Bulverde Spring Branch Fire & EMS

A Stand Out Among the Many

Pros

Easy to use. Help resources available in text and videos. Support team responds immediately. Never feel unsupported. Features suit non-profits and they implement new ones to meet the needs of such entities, such as the new Silent Auction app.

Cons

Wish it worked with Safari/Mac better. Unable to delete more than one constituent record at a time, but support was willing to assist.

Trisha from Big Brothers Big Sisters of Shelby and Darke County

Donor View has been extremely beneficial for our non-profit organization.

This software has allowed our organization to pull several different processes (Mail Chimp, Event Brite, Pay Pal, Stripe, Access database, Excel spreadsheets, etc.) into just one program. It is saving us time, which in turn saves us money. It is helping us be more efficient, which leads to more productivity.

Pros

Ease of use. Donor View implementation team has been very helpful and made the transition process easy.

Cons

Automatic billing. We would prefer to receive an electronic invoice, review it, contact the company with any discrepancies, and then pay as we wish.

Just switched and am enjoying an easier and more integrated system.

I got a more comprehensive system for equal or less money. Got more stuff than I had with my old system, such as the donor pages, and the donor portal. It is much more visually pleasing and can manage grants much better.

Pros

Reporting is easier, visuals are nicer, grant management is great. Excited to use the peer to peer system. Its very comprehensive and you don't have to pay extra to add all the components.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that you can't upload a template to be mail merged. Maybe they'll fix that soon!

Kim from Impact Giving

Broad, dynamic system, excellent / responsive customer support.

Pros

It allows me to capture a great deal of information about our clients and package it in a variety of different ways. Has a breadth of services so provides a more one stop shop from integrating with our website to receive payments, customer tracking, email campaigns and analysis.

Cons

Isn't easy to track some date specific events (partner renewal dates). To be honest, many of my issues have been answered or are on the radar of the development team.

Adina from City Limits

Great staff, great software.

Pros

DonorView is so easy to use, and being able to manage all aspects of our fundraising operation through one single platform keeps things running smoothly. Most of all I appreciate how quickly the support team responds to all requests & questions!

Cons

I'd like to be able to have more control when customizing forms (membership, events, donations, etc.) and find that sometimes the system can move slowly.

Lawren from a/perture cinema

Good software with few issues - Great customer support!

Pros

I've been pleased with Donorview - my issue is just not enough time on my end to really get into all the components of Donorview. I love the events pages but wish the mail merge templates could be more design and user friendly. Customer support is stellar!

Cons

The only thing I would improve upon are the printed letter templates - just jazz them up and make them easier to modify/edit.

Jim from Foundation

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

I have no idea how we'd be doing this without DonorView.

It's a single repository for everything. Spreadsheets and e-mail are no longer acceptable when a tool like this is available.

Pros

DonorView is a single repository for everything. Spreadsheets and e-mail are no longer acceptable when a tool like this is available.

Cons

The e-mail newsletter functionality is a little querky. The resulting messages appear very different with different browsers.

Ashley from Choices Women's Center

We love DonorView. The customer support is phenomenal and we were able to combine 5 different progra

Pros

It is great that we are able to customize all of our reports and we also love the amount of detail we can add to our constituent profiles. I would definitely recommend this product.

Cons

I would like to be able to pull cumulative giving in a report. Their email customization can be very glitchy.

Naomi from Mighty Writers

THIS IS A SCAM

Terrible donor management system.

Pros

its cheap and their customer service is good. That's it. On the surface it seems great. But once you start using it, you notice how much is bad about it and how much better other systems are.

Cons

This is a terrible system. I could tell you all the things wrong with it but instead I'll just highly advise you to pick another system. There are many others that are so much better.

Jennifer from Big Brothers Big Sisters

DonorView Customer service was excellent. They were prompt with answering questions and e-mails.

We are only now getting started on this software but I envision being able to have a better picture of our big donors verses small donors and using this for sponsorships and to build better and more relationships overall with our donor base. We are excited about the peer to peer sharing for donations/sponsorships as well.

Pros

The customer service that came with this software was great. Being a nonprofit without a great deal of Tech training we found this software to be user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

Trying to get all of our data to fit under the amount needed for the lesser cost. We had 9 years worth of donor information and a tight budget so we only converted over 4 years worth to keep our records under the specific criteria in cost.

Kate from Gateway House, Inc

DonorView is a great way for non-profits to collect donor information and keep it in succinct

Pros

I appreciate how quickly the customer service employees respond to questions and guide new users on how the features and functions work.

Cons

Right now, I am still learning how to use all the functions and it takes a long time to complete a simple task.

Zoe from Council on Aging of Buncombe County

Overall, we are very satisfied with DonorView.

Pros

The customer service at DonorView is great! The platform is easy to use with very intuitive search features and clear menus. The event setup is a breeze. And the newsletter feature works pretty well.

Cons

The only difficulty I have is with running reports, which requires a bit more effort :) Overall, we are very satisfied with DonorView. The reporting piece of DonorView requires additional knowledge of pivot tables, which we find time consuming to learn in order to run simple reports. It would be ideal to have a software within DonorView to run all the reports we need, rather than using outside tools.

Kathleen from Roanoke Valley SPCA

Given time it is easy to very the hang of the software and can be worth the money.

Pros

The customer service is very good. They respond very quickly. All the services that they provide are also nice.

Cons

Some of the features are hard to figure out how to use like when building the mail merge templates or email templates.

Hillary from Childrens future international

Great addition

Overall, this software has streamlined our organizations system. It is super friendly that everyone could understand the system. You could find the clients records with their donors easily without any hassle. It helps to customized our records without any issues

Pros

Its a really great Software and overall it has helped my organization to become more organized and I also love that it is really affordable for a non profit budge

Cons

None, for me everything has been great from the get on and there hasnt been any major issues for me to like the least but it has few minor inconveniences just like any other software