All EZFacility Reviews

sean

Sports, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2019

EZ Facility Is the Lifeline of our Facility - The Bradley Sports Center

Our overall experience with EZ has been excellent. Attempting to switch to a new scheduling/bookkeeping software would be monumental and thankfully, EZ has given us no reason to even consider that possibility.

PROS

EZ's intuitive learning relationship with the user is fantastic. There are functions that become second nature and those that are not accessed as frequently are easily recalled with just a couple of clicks. The ability to bulk schedule hundreds of recurring lessons over the course of several months is priceless. And the ability to create a large booking for a team or someone at the counter is quick and 100% accurate allowing us to let the customer see their and confirm right on the spot. With the invoicing functions, billing is straight forward and detailed. A client can question any item on an invoice and with the history function, we are able to see who made the changes or original booking and solve any miscommunication issues within a few minutes or hours. The pay functions are fantastic and using the cc interface is 100% accurate. Database storage is awesome and allows for a complete email campaign to all of a select group contained within the entire database. Email campaigns are professional and effective. The data mined from any campaign related to how many were opened, clicks that follow are priceless. It lets us gauge the relevance of the email and the response we get. Finally, when support is needed, even if it is just to ask how to do something, a REAL PERSON answers! Not only do they answer but they solve problems, help with tasks or take the time to teach us how to do something we do not know how to do. There is no better customer support in any business

CONS

My only complaint with EZ is its inability to process invoices in a timely manner with hundreds of items contained within in a single invoice. We have clients who provide lessons over the course of a month and each individual lesson is a single item. When trying to modify an item or add an item to the invoice, this process can sometimes take minutes to do. If I am trying to modify many items, like apply discounts, this can take sometimes hours to accomplish. The upside of this is EZ has been very responsive to this unique issue engaging me all the way up to personal calls with support team software engineers to see the issues and then address them. I will say that while not perfect, there has been progress in reducing the time these tedious but frequently recurring tasks take.

Helena

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Satisfied Customer

We like it! and the cost is affordable which is a huge consideration for our organization where funds are ever diminishing

PROS

It is easy to use and the staff learns it quickly. The self-service portal was an outstanding solution during COVID operations and we have continued to use it for program registrations and to publish a general schedule

CONS

Would love to see a more robust registration process for group classes; if not possible, having clients be able to cancel registration processed with Groups would save us some precious workforce resources. Figure out a way to show registration in classes using Groups in "MY Schedule

Reason for choosing EZFacility

Cost and ease of use and setup

Hi Helena, thank you for leaving a review! We value your insights on the self-service portal as well as your suggestions for the registration process within EZFacility. If you ever have any more comments or suggestions, feel free to reach out!

Replied October 2022

Angela

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2018

I work with EZ in membership, selling groups, items and packages, producing reports

Are we referring now to Capterra or EZ?

PROS

I love that interested parties can schedule and pay for groups on their own computer from home. I do not like that this creates a duplicate member when they do so. I like that you can send a receipt by email to member.

CONS

We have Youth Programs we prorate. Prorating in EZ is done manually, with a calculator, by staff which leaves room for error. When sending an email to members I cannot attach forms such as freeze or termination forms for someone who has already left the area. When selling memberships to a family of 7, it is very tedious having to enter the same emergency contact names and phone #s and billing information into all 7 EZprofiles. It would be nice to have a copy contact info for all of this. Then, If there happens to be an young adult child who wishes to pay his own membership, we could manually go in and edit that for him. Please offer this option to review again.

Bryan

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Baseball Facility use

This has been a great software for my facility. I am able to manage nearly every aspect of my facility through this software. Like everything else, it has a few things that could be improved, but the support team is always there to help and seems that they are always adding upgrades to fix the little things constantly. I am very happy with this software.

PROS

The ability to schedule and put the clients in a schedule is the feature I like the most. I also like the fact you can set up online purchasing for lessons, camps or any other things I hold in the facility. The ability to enroll into a group setting for camps/teams is also an excellent feature.

CONS

Sometimes this software runs slow or you have to log out and log back in quite often. No mobile app to operate from when out of office.

Reason for choosing EZFacility

The support staff seemed to be quite a bit more invested in customer success.

Hi Bryan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! It's great to hear that our scheduling features are working well for you. We really appreciate your feedback and loyalty. If there is ever any way we could improve your experience, please feel free to reach out!

Replied August 2022

Dillon

Sports, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

great software and easy to use

we are very pleased with the software and customer service provided to us.

PROS

We have tried a few different reservation and pos softwares that have always had accounting issues. this software meets all of our needs and the reporting is always clean and accurate. It is easy to schedule and move around items on the calendar. you can also manipulate prices, times, and invoice numbers. we are very pleased with the software

CONS

We have needs for a few custom reports, unfortuantly this software does not allow us to generate them.

Reasons for switching to EZFacility

bad reporting

Hi Dillon, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear how EZFacility has helped bring clarity to your financial reporting, simplify scheduling, and streamline other day-to-day operations. We also appreciate the feedback regarding custom reports and will be sure to consider this for possible future development. Thanks again for your loyalty and partnership. If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Replied July 2022

Jen

Reviewed January 2023

User Friendly

This software, EZ Facility is everything. At first, I was confused with the system when I started my job years ago but then, after how many months of using, it is very easy and all features are very helpful. It makes my tasks easier to do, easy for me to train my colleagues. I am so happy that the company I am working with is using this software.

PROS

One of the features I like most on this software is very easy easy to book classes and PT Sessions. Just few clicks and you will be able to book sessions for classes and 1:1 PT sessions or groups.

CONS

Nothing. I've been using this system for almost 7 years and I am so satisfied with the software.

Pharmaceuticals, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2016

Owner

Generally the system is very good and performs as advertised, but on one critical, very important feature it fails. That feature is price increases. Like all businesses price increases are a necessary part of the fitness membership business. EZ facility is extremely difficult and time consuming to increase monthly membership dues on existing members. When I called to ask the support staff why it was set up this way he said no one ever increases their rates. I knew then I was in trouble. From a development standpoint I don't know why it software can't be upgraded to just change a billing amount from x to y without completely rebuilding each contract. So frustrating. But if you plan on holding rates forever, a good system.

Adam

Recreational Facilities and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Private shooting club

PROS

EZFacility has been instumental in our growth...great to help us market various training opportunities to our members

CONS

I am not a "techie" so I have to call support from time to time, but they are awesome

Reason for choosing EZFacility

Better security for our member's data, good price point

Hi Adam, thanks for reaching out and leaving a review! It's awesome to learn that EZFacility has been instrumental in your growth. We are also glad to hear that our support team has successfully been able to help you with tech related situations. Your feedback is extremely important to us, so thank you again for sharing. If we could ever improve your experience at any point, always feel free to reach out!

Replied August 2022

Myles

Facilities Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Great product

Love it. Use it daily and it helps keep our business organized.

PROS

Easy to use. Accurate and efficient . Always happy to send customers their invoices with ease.

CONS

I wish it was a little easier to separate the invoices.

Hey Myles, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear that you are able to keep your business organized through using EZFacility. Your feedback is appreciated and if you ever have any other suggestions for EZFacility please don't hesitate to contact us!

Replied September 2022

Jennifet

Reviewed October 2022

Excellent system

Excellent

PROS

Packages. It is very user friendly. Easy to understand.

CONS

No. Everything is perfect. No downside and I am familiar with the system

I like the system

Hi Jennifet, thank you for leaving a super review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with EZFacility. If we can ever improve your experience in any way, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Replied October 2022

Aaron

Used free trial

Reviewed September 2011

The Most Comprehensive and Accommodating Browser/Portal Based Software Solution for Any Size Gym

The Washington City Community Center in Washington City, Utah has been with EZ Facility since 2008 and have been consistently impressed by its abilities and functionality. It is an incredible system that has made me feel, as and operations manager over a 110,000 sq. ft facility, always in control and on top of my facility. In this industry those are feelings that are hard to come by. In particular, EZ Facility Software in completely portal based...That means I need no special computer servers or updating schedules for software because all a facility needs to run EZ Facility is a internet browser. No need to run PCs or Macs only, just open your browser and log in! We are a Macintosh City ONLY and EZ Facility runs flawlessly with Safari or Google Chrome. To all those on EZ's team, you do an incredible job and I appreciate your excellent customer service. Sincerely, Aaron Olsen Operations Manger Washington City Community Center Washington City, Utah

PROS

Browser/Portal/Cloud Computing- The software is not loaded on a computer or a server. You log on by simply connecting to the internet, opening your browser and logging on to EZFacility.com. All the different components of the software are fully integrated with one another. Employee Time Clock, Facility Schedule/Online Schedules, Customer Liability Waivers, Point of Sale Register Modules, Program/Group/Sport Registration and Online Registations, Facility Reservation System, Membership Sales and Tracking, Membership Check-in, Equipment Rental, Attendance, Client Information, and Financial Reports. More specifically, the financial reporting is unmatched, in that it allows the facility to extract and export any amount or detail of data that is desired. The Management Dashboard in particular allows the administrator to stay in control at all times my monitoring each of the many variables affecting the facilites income. From there, trends can easily be established and planed on.

CONS

I would like to see more integration with Smart Phones with EZ Facility. Currently I can use EZ Facility with my Iphone, however, there remains room for the developers to optimize a mobile version of the software. I believe it is in development; however, it would be nice to have seen that sooner.

Reviewed May 2018

Overall it has been positive. Most issues are resolved in a timely manner.

The majority of our needs in one piece of software

PROS

It is relatively user-friendly. The ability to manage multiple aspects of the business in one platform.

CONS

Would love to see automatic emailing of a receipt upon the completion of a transaction. Issues that do arise tend to be repetitive ones.

Michael: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. In regards to automatic emails-- that is something that we have noted and have been hearing requested more often as of late. If you should have any additional ideas-- feel free to enter them at:https://ezfacility.uservoice.com/forums/64505-tms-tcms-suggestion-box. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Replied June 2018

Shaun

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Great Management Software

Overall this is a great option for your business and I would recommend this product.

PROS

I like the functionality of the software, it is a great all in one system.

CONS

The only thing I don't like about the software is that you need an internet connection to run it. If for any reason you loose your internet connection then everything stops, even POS and client check in.

Shaun: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Replied April 2019

Jackie

Sports, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2017

Fabulous software...easy to use, great customer support, and very functional!

PROS

No backups! The fact that EZFacility keep upgrading (updating) and adding new functionality that makes for a very professional, easy to use software vehicle!

CONS

The membership component. It isn't very editable and probably your least updated area of the software. For that reason it's our least liked part of EZFacility.

Hello Jackie, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! Please continue to check out our blog at Ezfacility.com/blog for updates and new features! - The EZFacility Team

Replied October 2017

Charlene

Reviewed August 2017

It accomodates larger gyms or clubs but misses specific features for studios

PROS

It's pretty simple to figure out, make reservations, use the schedule, etc. Easy to track client, member activity.

CONS

Key ease of use details are missing. Old packages should up before new ones, requires you to confirm that you wanted an hour appt., doesn't do that on 30 minute one. Just another step. The fact that you have to hit customize to enter dates (another step from the older version). Can't print birthdays list more than a month out. EZ is moving away from the details studios need to run their business and take care of their clients.

Megan