All Carepatron Reviews

Omonoh

Great Service!

PROS

I really like how easy care patron is to use for the practitioner as well as the client coming into the practice. It has a lot of functionality and user friendliness and that’s what is really great about it.

CONS

The main thing that I don’t like about care, patron is how it’s difficult for my client to see when they next have appointments because then it does cause some issue and lateness were cancellations.

Emily

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Professional

PROS

I really like the professional feel - not gimmicky or social media driven like many other software companies used for massage therapy

CONS

I need clients to be able to fill out their intake/policy/authorization forms online (before their appointment). Carepatron does not allow this.

Reason for choosing Carepatron

I currently use MassageBook because of the ability for clients to fill out forms electronically before their appointments.

Anne-Sophie

Mixed review

PROS

Easy to use; customer support is very prompt and helpful

CONS

Often there's glitches with telehealth appointments and I've had to switch to zoom or another form of telehealth which is very disappointing

Reasons for switching to Carepatron

Change of practice. My old practice used Cliniko which was not in above options; the new one uses Carepatron

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Great For Private practices

PROS

I love the ease of managing documents and being able to develop templates for use with multiple clients. I also loved how the clients were able to have access to their information through their very own login.

CONS

It can be a bit overwhelming trying to access everything and get setup initially. However, once you develop a routine it’s very easy to manage and maneuver.

Reasons for switching to Carepatron

To combine document management and scheduling.

Nicola

Reviewed April 2024

Essential tool for private practice

PROS

All of the features on this platform are easy to set up, use and are essential to my business. Clients are able to schedule their own appointments which update my calendar. I am able to easily create documents and templates and manage my time more effectively. Customer support have excellent communication and are available to help with any issues and do this very quickly.

CONS

Although I can create invoices, I do not use this feature as I currently use another platform that allows me to create invoices, receive payments and pay any taxes. If this was added to Carepatron, it would be the only platform I would need for all aspects of my business.

Bethany

Great system

PROS

Continuously growing and responding to our ideas and issues. [sensitive content hidden] is passionate about what he does and it shows

CONS

Took time to adjust to the new system and some updates have been confusing for some of our staff

Margaret

Reviewed March 2024

owner is involved in customer support!

Good, especially with customer service being with a real person, as opposed to only "chatting" with a robot!

PROS

inexpensive, easy to use. Good support by a real person. I have been impressed that the [sensitive content hidden] has schedule tech support with me personally a couple of times, to help resolve my tech issues, which were usually on my end. He was very kind, helpful and efficient.

CONS

I don't really have any cons. I have not yet tried all the features, such as patient self-scheduling or charging patients. I also am a sole proprietor, so I don't have other employees to schedule.

Reason for choosing Carepatron

price, and it allowed me to do what I needed, namely schedule and set reminders.

Kelly

5* software

Smooth to set up and easy to maintain my client list, notes and invoicing.

PROS

I really find carepatron easy to set up, easy to customize to my needs and the help team are extremely helpful and accommodating. Any suggestions to improve things have been taken seriously and I really feel valued as a customer.

CONS

I do not have any real dislikes about Carepatron at this time.

Reason for choosing Carepatron

Cost effective, does everything I want and very straight forward to get started with.

April

Education Management, 2-10 employees

Phenomenal

PROS

The user friendly platform, HIPAA compliance is top tier.

CONS

Not applicable. Me and my team love Carepatron!

Jacques

Good all round EMR Tool

PROS

Carepatron provides you with a solid all round solution to run your practice bundles in a single package.

CONS

Carepatron does not cater for a couple of important Fields, specifically Life Coaching. This is a integral part of mental health.

Scott

Small company HUGE potential

My overall experience is good and will, hopefully, become great after a few months with more updates being released. Great software that has potential. A few hiccups that I was able to contact them about and the support was tremendous. They also were open to feedback and I feel heard and like they care about their clients, unlike some other platforms I've tried.

PROS

I like the customization of this product where I can set up services and then task those services to go to a certain member on my team. Therapy goes to one person and coaching clients to another. That way it is one less step towards directing clients on the back end.

CONS

Being a new company with a new CRM they are lacking in some areas. At the time of writing this document creation is lacking, and billing isn't fully automated. For me those are the two big ones but the good news is I have talked with one of the higher ups at CarePatron (believe it or not they actually help with answering the consumer questions!) and these are being worked on and will be released within a couple months.

Reasons for switching to Carepatron

SimplePractice doesn't care about their users it feels like. I asked if features would be added, such as time zones for clients not in the same time zone, and they told me to vote on that topic in the help center or post a new topic. I voted but the topics were well over a year old for multiple topics I voted on. And the responses from SP were disinterest and brushing it off like "it'll be discussed" but then no changes in over a year.

Thanks Scott, I appreciate your time and feedback! It's great to have you as part of our community and help us to build something special ����

Kristen

Mental Health Care, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Very useful for provide but needs more customization for patient side

We very much like the provider side of the software, utilizing it for appointments and notes. We have unfortunately not yet used it for the patient side because it does not fit our needs at this time.

PROS

Carepatron is very easy to set up, add clients, schedule appointments, and create a variety of notes that attach to the appointment. Searching for clients is easy, it's intuitive to create notes, and uploading a large spreadsheet of clients was easily done.

CONS

We utilize Carepatron in a way that perhaps is not the norm, so take that into consideration when reading my cons. We use this for the counseling center at a school in order to keep mental health records separate from education records. I wish the following features were available...1) Allow us to set time blocks for appointments that clients can schedule. Some need a 15 minute check in, some need 45 mins and we need to be sure that it follows our school schedule. 2) Allow us to full customize intake and client information sections. Unfortunately, I can't use this at this time because the billing, insurance, and other sections are not used by us and very confusing for our students even if we tell them to ignore it. 3) Along with above, allow us to remove all mentions of billing from the patient side of things.

Reason for choosing Carepatron

It appeared to be the most user friendly and simple for the provider side of things.

Thanks Kirsten, we enjoy supporting your team and students! We have several updates expected over the next few months to help address your feedback ����

Kristin

Great for small businesses

I love the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] gets back to me quickly and is always available for my questions.

PROS

I love the scheduling and free reminders for clients. I think the billing is really easy to manage, as well.

CONS

I struggle with the templates. There seem to be ones in there, but they're hard to adapt to my own practice.

Reason for choosing Carepatron

More cost effective. I'm a small business and don't have $50-60 a month to pay for my EHR.

more cost effective

Thanks Kristin, We appreciate your time and kind words ���� We expect to release a major upgrade to our templates and notes soon which I think you will really like!

Oliver

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

My Carepatron Experience

Excellent Software, more cost effective and easy to use.

PROS

The Carepatron Software is easy to use and understand. I think all the features are great (much better than my previous EHR software). Carepatron also makes running my practice more efficiently especially where the invoicing is concerned, no need for seperate software. Another feature I find very useful are the various templates to use, I think I've renewed most of my forms with the templates. Overall its an awesome product.

CONS

My one issue using Carepatron to start a new call, the "hosting region" seems to be set on "Australia", I've checked to see if I could select my country -South Africa but its not listed neither is "Africa" listed.

George

Carepatron

PROS

I have been with Carepatron since the early days. I like that the team are always responsive and are based locally. The platform is easy to use and lets you as the therapist write your notes, with-out cumbersome steps.

CONS

Appointment scheduling would be great through Carepatron. Currently I use Calendly. What i like about Calendly is that clients don't have to make a account. We have to think about accessibility and reducing barriers to help seeking. If there are too many steps, clients disengage... clients also don't like having to create accounts as they then think they will be spammed. While i like the ability to send out enrolment info and sign T's and C's electronically. I don't like the fact that it makes the client create a Carepatron account. While some clients might want to create a account...some will not. Again it's about reducing barriers to seeking help.

Thanks George; we appreciate you and all your support as we build and improve carepatron ���� PS our new online scheduling tool is due to be released this week ����

Roshanak

Useful software

Good

PROS

It's very friendly. It helps me to access my schedule from anywhere and remind my clients about their appointments.

CONS

If you add another physician, you can't hide your schedule and clients from that person.

Reasons for switching to Carepatron

Carepatron is more friendly and cheaper.

Amy

Carepatron

Scheduling and reminders to help decrease no shows.

PROS

The electronic files, scheduling and client reminders.

CONS

Not able to upload my intake forms or assessments.

Price