All Zoobook EHR Reviews

Alternative Medicine, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Zoobook es very reliable and we can count on it for our clients's privacy information

PROS

It is recorded everything we do. Our supervisors can count on our notes and work with the clients in a regular basic.

CONS

For our company is very important to keep tracks of clients and employees to assure an accuracy performance. We need to protect our clients and ourself.

Kristina

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Zoobook is a Good Choice for SUD Providers

Our overall experience has been good, and support is responsive to our needs.

PROS

Tailored for Substance Use Disorder/MH Disorder Treatment Providers specifically. Conforms to NJ Licensure and CARF Accreditation Standards. Works with Agencies to customize as appropriate.

CONS

The User Manual is very basic; we had to develop our own User Manual internally (which does need constant updating)

Developed BY SUD/MH Provider - so they understand the needs of the industry

Peggy

progress being made

Pretty good, but feel like I am often in a learning curve on something

PROS

Usually user friendly but sometimes gliches take too much time to reset-- i.e. drop down menus-not updated Progress and monthly notes- what is needed and not needed

CONS

Sign-ins and reset of passwords could be a bit easier. I understand the need for levels of security-but would like an easier way to reset password when you forget a new one just entered.

Teresea

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Still on the fence

There have been ups and downs. I love [sensitive content hidden], he's been great but I don't think he has a clear understanding of what is ready to roll and what isn't. Training has been frustrating.

PROS

I love how colorful it is and the daily reminders.

CONS

The issues that we are having getting things implemented, getting staff trained, and everything costs extra. Definitely not a fan of that.

Reasons for switching to Zoobook EHR

price keeps increasing and it no longer meets the need of our growing business. I needed something that includes both mental health and the medical piece because we have a psychiatric nurse practitioner

Debra

Reviewed November 2023

Zoobook Pros/Cons

It has been a difficult roll-out. Zoobook has been good about adapting the program to fit what we need. They were the only software willing to make changes for our unique practice.

PROS

Web-based format Teams' willingness to adapt program to meet our needs

CONS

Difficult to set up - needs to be simplified Not yet able to get the reports I need

Reason for choosing Zoobook EHR

Price and willingness to adapt program to fit our needs

Y'Vonda

Reviewed March 2024

New User to Zoobooks

My experience with Zoo books has been one of patience throughout the training and helpfulness from the trainer.

PROS

Very easy to maneuver around highlighted spaces to ensure proper dialogue.

CONS

I don't have any cons for this app is it very user friendly

Reasons for switching to Zoobook EHR

My company decided to change systems for a smoother operation between client and service provider.

Tanya

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Switching to Zoobook

It was great; everything comes when you learn it. I can say I love this system after receiving full training. I also tell my staff that if they have an issue, they should get back to the Support Team, who will help and train them if needed.

PROS

When we switched to Zoobook, we were using only a recorded system, not an EHR system. Zoobook is like a dynamic, live website with colors and many functions. I love their billing system; what they have now is very helpful, and they always add more to the system. The Widgets system is also great and very easy to use. As for their Support Team, they are excellent at organizing meetings and replying to emails. They are like magic; with them, there are no problems.

CONS

Before I got into the recurring meetings with [sensitive content hidden], I thought it was really hard to use the billing system on Zoobook. However, during our meetings with him, he corrected everything, made things easy for us, and also kept following up with us to make sure everything was alright.

Reason for choosing Zoobook EHR

Their price is very reasonable compared to the features you get and the service you receive. Additionally, if you have a request or need something, they mostly build it for you for free. They offer great features and services.

Lisa

Individual & Family Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Best experience

Our experience have thus far been wonderful and rates Zoobook and their team with a 10+

PROS

Zoobook helps an agency maintain compliance with state regulations in one area of practice.

CONS

The agency would love to see feel the mental health documents separate from other services offered within the EHR portal.

Reason for choosing Zoobook EHR

It’s was geared toward being compliant with the state regulations.

Isaiah

Reviewed April 2024

Productive Lives experience with Zoobook.

"I consider this to be one of the best investments I have ever made."

PROS

"Their level of care towards our setup was exceptional."

CONS

There wasn't much to complain about. They kept every appointment they scheduled with me, and they were receptive to any questions that came up for me.

Remo

Reviewed June 2024

feedback given

It is good. I would do it all over again

PROS

I love the support team! they are quick and efficient

CONS

the program offers a lot more than what we need.

Onita

Great Customer Service

My overall experience is positive to say the least. Nothing beats top notch customer service! Thank you ZooBooks!

PROS

What I like most about Zoobooks is the great customer service. The program is easy to use. The features are simplified and easy to understand.

CONS

It looks overwhelming when you first open the system because of the amount of features it is able to accommodate but do not be overwhelmed. It is very easy to use.

Rachel

Billing Meetings and Support

Overall, I give them a 10. They might have some glitches, but they always correct them and are constantly trying to update the system for their clients. They also offer a feature that allows you to create what you need for your work and customize the system for you; this is one of the best features they have. And they have a great support team. I give them a 10 due to the very hard-working team they have.

PROS

I like their billing system and their support team. When I had a hard time understanding their billing system, I had several extended Zoom meetings with their billing expert, I believe his name is [sensitive content hidden]. He worked very diligently with me until we submitted our first claims and resolved all the issues, and now everything is good to go.

CONS

Sometimes some glitches happening when I try to submit claims, but once I email their support team, they resolve the issue immediately.

Lisa

Reviewed October 2023

One to One with Youth, Inc.

Solved integrated more employee expirations dates to alert us to maintain consistent credentialed documents.

PROS

Able to customize widgets for individual role.

CONS

Unable to provide alerts when authorized units have expired. System will continue to let staff document on expired authorizations and or expired billable units.

Has the ability to do Chart Reviews with the system

Trained for New Position

It was good ther is support I can get help right away.

PROS

Everything is in one place. This is new to me. Incomparison from other program in this field of work its too soon to compare. I am just learning. Trainer was patient.

CONS

I am not sure yet. Just learned the basics. I am new to ZooBook.

Timothy

Honesty Policy

I’m enjoying cookbook for what all it is used for.

PROS

The support system is punctual and specific for company needs.

CONS

Nothing to dislike other than having an app easily to download.

Lorraine

Reviewed January 2024

Negotiation

I like Zoobook; it has a unique dynamic with us. I don't think there's another company with the same level of Support Team or customized system. My team also likes the system, especially for its customization feature. The best thing they did in 2023 was hiring [sensitive content hidden] as the manager for the support team. The team was ineffective until he came on board. I love Zoobook.

PROS

I like their new process. Before, they used to dismiss concerns when I reported an issue, but now they investigate and fix the issues. And I appreciate [sensitive content hidden]; they should have hired him a long time ago. I have never called him without him being aware of what is happening. He's very professional.

CONS

I find their debates frustrating, but in a way, they're kind of fun and I somewhat enjoy them.

Reason for choosing Zoobook EHR

Their price is very good comparing with their features and the features we implemented for us.

Reasons for switching to Zoobook EHR

Their system is very big and has many features than any other system.

Kathleen

Reviewed September 2023

Robust all in one software

Zoobook is really good about incorporating features that are needed or could be helpful. They are very easy to work with and respond in a timely manner for any issues that arise. One program can cover HR, Billing, A/R, as well as multiple specialties.

PROS

Honestly, what I like most is the support staff.Its so hard getting help sometimes from other companies. Zoobook is extremely responsive to any issues. If you go down, they are right on it.The people that work for Zoobook are also a massive asset.

CONS

No auto-save.But, they are working on it and adding it.

Reason for choosing Zoobook EHR

You can customize Zoobook more. Icanotes does not offer level of cares which is a necessity for us.They also do not include any HR options or employee maintenance. You cannot track your drills and inspections. They also do not have as many reports as Zoobook.The custom form editors themselves are very similar but Zoobook offers more ease with use and implementing custom forms.

Upper management

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Billing Review

Very useful system, and very easy to use once you learn it. Also, if you need help, it doesn't matter which position in the company you reach out to; they will always help you. Their billing system is awesome and very extensive, covering everything you might need. Their customer support team is the best support team I have ever dealt with.