• Pros

• "easy to implement and use, the look is nice as well captures the audience interest"

• "The platform is very user-friendly and easy to navigate, has useful reports and great mentoring library."

• "The personality portion and the matching options given to the administrator. I also find they have very knowledgeable and agile customer service."

• Cons

• "I can’t think of a “ Con” but employees find the mentoring resources really helpful - more of these would be great."

• "would benefit from additional connecting tool for chatting or docs sharing"

• "The only con I have experienced is that there is no spell check on the program administrator side. No one wants to send out mass emails with spelling mistakes or typos! "

Browse MentorcliQ Reviews

Karna from Saint Luke's Health System

Great software that actually saves you time and increases productivity

We are primarily focused on improving the onboarding experience of our clinical staff at this time. MentorcliQ has been essential in helping us match new graduate nurses with the perfect mentor for them, and then provide timely communication so that both partners stay engaged in the mentoring process. All of our stakeholders have expressed their gratitude for the program, and for the platform, which makes it easy for them to manage the mentoring relationship independently. It also saves an insane amount of time for administrators of the mentoring programs, by automating matching, communication, and tracking. It's been a huge win for us!

Pros

The software has a fairly short learning curve, and end-users tend to be able to use what they need without trouble. I love that it doesn't have a lot of extra that you don't really need. It's streamlined, which makes it easy to navigate to exactly where you need to go without a lot of extra clicks. I'm still learning the app, but I think that's going to be a game-changer for our users!

Cons

I wish there was a little more seamless integration between the different admin functions. For example, in order to retire someone manually, I have to go to Matches to determine who needs to be retired, and then go into Manage Participants to retire them. I wish that admins could click on a user's profile and perform all functions from that spot.

Reasons for Choosing MentorcliQ

The level of customer service we receive from MentorcliQ over other vendors made the choice easy. From exploration to sales to implementation to continued growth, we have a partner at MentorcliQ for every single step. It's like having an extra FTE to help with our mentoring initiatives.

Susan from Cardinal Health

The MentorcliQ staff are incredible partners. Their product, service and support are the best.

Pros

The user interface is simple to understand and easy to use. Set up is fast and the tool is very flexible. The platform can host multiple programs as we continue to grow and allows for customization of each as needed. The visual personality survey portion of the matching program is unique and extremely useful in the matching process. The system offers matching options that fit with each program's goals. The variety of features provide visually pleasing graphic reporting, resource library with documents and videos, the communication tools enable high touch connection with participants with minimal effort and tracking tools that are fantastic administrative time savers. The surveys capture quantitative and qualitative data. We can add company specific resources and export data easily. The customer support team are responsive, involved and committed partners. They never disappoint.

Chris from Newton-Wellesley Hospital

Changing Lives - One Person at a Time

I have many business friends that run mentoring programs in their companies with great success - except when it comes to the matching! Most do it manually and takes valuable time away from what the real work it.

Pros

It does it all for you - it's like one-stop-shopping! I can enroll people, communicate with my people, run reports, add articles/videos to their library, and now mobile app!

Cons

I had a little bit of a hard time getting started - not really aware of all that the platform was capable of. It took me a while to feel confident about navigating the site. I would strongly offer an intensive technical training to your new customers. Todd, my success coach teaches me something new every time we talk. He is really there for me, I appreciate the relationship we have.

Ilona from JTI

Industry: Tobacco

Spreading Mentoring culture in JTI

MentorcliQ helps to spread mentoring culture within JTI. It is no wonder, that in a company of 45,000 employees operating worldwide, there is plenty of experience and knowledge to be shared and passed on, and now it is more easy with MentorcliQ usage. We launched global mentoring program and 7 local mentoring programs last year, without MentorcliQ it wouldn't be possible.

Pros

Cons

There are no any significant things that me (as a global administrator) or our employees are unsatisfied about. The MentorcliQ team is very responsive and always helps us and listens to our feedback. Our success coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very experienced and helpful.

Debra from Moffatt & Nichol

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great launching point for robust mentoring!

Pros

We love the ease of access and the framework for setting up and launching our pairs. The matching tool got rave reviews from our participants.

Cons

Our participants would have liked a little more structure to kick off their relationship, but we plan to set up our next launch with specific expectations.

Sean from Fox Networks Group

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best vendor partner I've ever worked with!

We were able to rethink what we could accomplish with our business via mentoring: cross-functional collaboration; engagement and retention of our junior colleagues; unpacking critical "deep smarts" within the organization; building a "flatter" organization with broad access to senior leadership and more. All the while our success coach and design team from MentorcliQ were remarkably accessible and helpful--can't recommend them highly enough.

Pros

MentorcliQ provided us with a comprehensive, white glove, "soup to nuts" solution that accomplished multiple business objectives. I could go on and on, but quite simply, the software (and team!) helped us redefine and rethink what mentoring could be and achieve.

Cons

There were really no downsides to using it!

Michelle from First Truck Centre

MentorcliQ made everything about our mentoring program EASY and EFFECTIVE!

It was easy and effective to implement a new mentoring program into our organization thanks to MentorcliQ.

Pros

We wanted to introduce a mentoring program into our organization without hours of manual administration. Choosing MentorcliQ eliminated waste prior to the waste ever existing. It was easy to setup and implement while being supported by the MentorcliQ team every step of the way. Within our organization, participants find the software simple and it allows visibility and metric reporting for Program Administrators. With the added the bonus of the resource library to support our participants, the program runs itself thanks to MentorcliQ.

Cons

Great software with an amazing support team

Since implementing MentorcliQ I have seen an improvement in our relationship matches and the program communication and reporting has increased dramatically. I recommend MentorcliQ to any organization with a Mentor Program or that is considering one.

Pros

I most like the matching functionalities, communication tools, and the auto generated surveys. Sorry - I can't pick just one; they are all critical to me.

Cons

I have absolutely no complaints about the software. And, my MentorcliQ partners are by far the best vendor partners. They are all AWESOME people!

Great Onboarding Program with MentorcliQ!

Pros

Signing up for the onboarding program was really easy, in minutes I was able to log in, update my profile and then soon I was matched up with my mentor. Along the way I was able to log the time I spent and track my goals. Having an onboarding program was a really helpful way for me to get to know the company culture and kickstart my experience. I am looking forward to being a mentor soon!

Cons

I hope a future version of MentorcliQ could respond to all my emails for me - just kidding, everything is working great! :)

Mentorcliq is an effective way for my IT team to share knowledge and train each other!

As a tech-saavy company, we have high standards and the Mentorcliq team and the platform meets and exceeds!

Pros

My team uses Mentorcliq to share knowledge and expertise in 1 on 1 pairings and in group mentoring circles. As with most companies these days, employee development budgets and time is always strained, the mentoring structure keeps us in a regular cadence of training each other. We have seen excellent results in skill expansion and knowledge transfer.

Cons

None to note, Mentorcliq is exactly what we needed!

September 2016

Ashley from University of Dayton

September 2016

Value gained from the product and the partnership

This product immediately alleviated the stress of hand matching our program participants, and has proven its value. Now as we prepare for our third year working with MentorcliQ, the system has been improved, and has expanded to continue meeting our needs. We appreciate the honest, genuine nature of the team, and the personal touch we've had to make adjustments. The mentorcliQ team is responsive and flexible, and it's been really nice to work with people who genuinely care about helping us find success in our program.

Pros

The process for setup and implementation has been so simple. The team is accommodating, and helps us send and manage participant invites, and information. The team at MentorcliQ is fast, responsive and helpful in every way they can be. We see an incredible value in the cost of the program because we have received so much helpful analytical information in addition to the other areas of support. The reports provided for our program, and the data we've received about the progress, hours, and communication that's happened with our participants has been the most valuable.

Cons

We can't see what or when participants are communicating, and the program doesn't report back to our alumni database. This con is addressed in the reports we receive each month, so we know communication is happening, and we are able to track ongoing participation.

Ryan from Alliance

Excellent support and a streamlined program interface outperforms manual coaching programs!

Pros

The team at MentorCliQ has supported us even past signing the contract. The program is easy to set up and has allowed us to effectively guide participants through the program via automatic customized communications and milestones. Utilizing a software for our internal peer-to-peer program has increased accountability from our coaches and coachees resulting in increased satisfaction and ROI. MentorCliQ's reporting has given us higher visibility in what usually happens "out there" in coaching programs. The best thing for our participants (and why we chose THIS program) is that it is done all through email - participants get all communication and checkpoints via their company email address and don't have to manage another dashboard.

Cons

Over the year that we've been using the software, new updates have eliminated most of the initial desired product enhancements. The initial con was more insight into the partnership health but the team has and continues to listen to our feedback and helped us build this in.

Great Platform and Incredible Partnership!

We've been working with MentorCliq for over a year now, and in that time we've piloted and launched a global mentorship program to connect associates across our organization. Our first global cycle has included over 400 mentor and mentee pairs, and we are looking to expand into a technical mentorship program this calendar year. It's complex work, but MentorCliq's technology makes managing multiple programs incredibly easy for one or multiple administrators. Thank you MentorCliq!

Pros

The MentorCliq platform provides a ton of flexibility to manage programs how it works for us. Some programs are designed to be high-touch, which MentorCliq can easily support; however, the platform can also support programs designed to be low-touch with automated communications, surveys, and notices to keep mentorships on the right track. This has been invaluable for us in scaling mentorship programs that existed before we started working with MentorCliq. In addition, our success coach is a great partner to our company and provides valuable advice and guidance from his years of experience with mentoring and passion for the subject area. It's great to have such a great platform, paired with such valuable expert advice.

Cons

When we do have feedback, our success coach is able to work with us on multiple options, whether that is custom coding for new functionality, or design ideas for programmatic support.

Lora from Rev1 Ventures

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Tremendous experience with the customer support team, easy to use and impressive functionality

Increased functionality to make smart matches and communicate with participants, easy to use platform, reduced administrative burden, helpful and thoughtful customer service team!

Pros

The software has more advanced functionality than any other mentoring software I've personally used, and it relieves so much administrative time through features like SMART matching, self matching, and automated communication. The MentorcliQ team has been universally thoughtful, meticulous, responsive, and an absolute pleasure to work with. They have gone above and beyond to help me launch a new version of the software.

Elena from LORD

getting mentoring out of the box

fantastic

Pros

Cons

would benefit from additional connecting tool for chatting or docs sharing

Response from MentorcliQ

Replied December 2018

Hi Elena, Thank you for the 5-star review. We are so happy to hear that your employees are finding the system engaging and easy to use! We appreciate your feedback about wanting to have more communication and document sharing features. We have plans to release these in 2019, and we will let you know as soon as we do! -The MentorcliQ Team

Josh from ICF

Tell a stronger mentoring story with MentorcliQ!

Pros

The system helps to make matches better, automates the process and streamlines our mentoring programs. MentorcliQ gives us data to help us understand how much time people are spending and what they are focusing on in the mentoring relationship. MentorcliQ helps you tell a much clearer mentoring success story than spreadsheets and manual matching! One of the biggest things that makes our partnership with MentorcliQ great beyond the software is the support that we receive from our success coach. He gives us both the practical advice and experience, is always available and on top of things and is able to think outside the box. He has learned about our company inside and out which helps him bring value to our programs at ICF.

Cons

As we first got started there were naturally some bumps in the road since we were still learning about the software and its capabilities. Some of the "backend" features/programming (out of our control) wasn't completely understood so we had to do some correcting along the way. With our Success Coaches help, we were able to re-steer the program and adjust for the next one. I also wish there were other options or features for the Personality Survey. It's a great feature but it may not be the best fit for every program.

January 2016

Mike from Rev1 Ventures

January 2016

Great platform and amazing partners for our program

The company has built a high-quality product the best I have seen in this space and possesses knowledgeable leaders that have been instrumental in helping us build a successful program strategy (including program design, launch, matching, reporting, and more). There are three differentiators that stand out with this product and company: *Ease of use for program participants. In our business we are adding new users each month. The MentorcliQ software makes invitations as easy as a few clicks. Once invited, users sign up for the program quickly, and in a matter of minutes they are set up and can view potential matches. On an ongoing basis, users are only asked to provide simple survey responses (via 30-second push notifications) to track activity and overall program engagement. *Enabling program management and actionable reporting. Thanks to users having easy access to enter their activity, we get a wealth of data on the program. At any given point, I can log in and get a snapshot of performance against broad program goals, or zoom into individual connections to see if things are going as planned. The monthly and ad hoc reporting tools are intuitive and provide great insights when pulling data for team or executive meetings. *Amazing and responsive services team. The team is responsive to my questions and proactive as new features come out and as we work on program strategy. Whether it is just a quick response to an email or setting up a call, I can rely on getting fast access to the help I need, and from a great partner aligned with making our program a success.

Anna Marie from Wyndham Worldwide

Mentorcliq are professional, supportive and extremely knowledgeable in the field of mentoring

Pros

This is a simple tool that allows business to connect and develop their talent and track the results effectively. As a L&D professional the tool brings simplicity to what can seem like an overwhelming task allowing a business to scale and target effectively.

Christopher from Shire

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great Mentoring Experience - Seamless

Our ability to match mentors and mentees on a larger scale has been excellent. The ability to track success and gauge feedback through the MentorCliq tool has also enabled our organization to keep a pulse on how the program is advancing. The customer service team has been very responsive whenw e send emails or call regarding a specific report needed or when we need some additional support from our success coach on education of the resources within the tool. Thank you!

Pros

The software is simple to use (user friendly) and doesn't require a lot of navigation. As a mentor, the tools are easy to use to enter data and record hours. I can simply follow the links that are sent every month and enter information quickly and it is stored easily. As an administrator it is easy to download reports to show how the program is tracking. The matching tool is very efficient once the initial setup is complete. Now that our program is live, the registration process is easy and we can scale the program going forward.

Cons

It is difficult to say. We are early in our program and the software has been simple on our end. As we continue through the program, we will be interested in exploring more of the reporting capability and determine if there are further opportunities to utilize the software beyond the reports we use now.

Mentorcliq has built a turnkey solution that is the best software I seen in years.

It allow our organization to rapidly deploy and implement without hassle and most important the training made available to users is by far a huge bonus.

Pros

Their vase knowledge in mentoring allowed us to not only launch a successful mentoring program but sustain it for years to come. Key attributes to consider: MentorcliQ software ease of usage for our employees allow them to spend more time in Mentoring sessions and less time in the application, which was one of the key deciding factors when selecting the best vendor. MentorcliQ ability to rapidly response and adapt to our environment allowed us to reach 23 countries and encourage cross collaborations across the organization, which makes for a good strategic business partner. Their A-Z mentoring training that's included with the program allows for rapid deploy and implementation. Best of all unlike other software it's not the typical canned software. They are consistently creating new features to ensure they meet clients needs and you can rest assure they are keen on meeting agreed timeline to meet business needs.

Julie from Milliman

User friendly and intuitive mentorship matching and management software

This has saved my group time in the overall program management of our mentorship program. The matching options are some of the best compared to other products in this price range.

Pros

Cons

I would like to be able to customize the landing pages a little more and have self managed opportunities to the forms. While customization to the forms can be done by your account manager, it would be nice to be given some more free form options.

Response from MentorcliQ

Replied February 2018

Julie, Thank you for the 5-star review! Happy to hear that you are finding the system to be user-friendly and our success team to be so responsive! We appreciate your feedback about wanting to have more customization options for the administrators. We have plans to release more configuration and customization options for administrators this year and we look forward to rolling this out with your team very soon. -The MentorcliQ Team

The platform makes connecting mentoring relationships easy, and the self-service model works well

Pros

Empowering employees with direct self-service tools to choose their prospective mentors creates some "skin in the game" with both ends of the relationship. In my experience, that results in more meaningful work on both sides of the equation, and creates increased value for the organization.

Cons

The platform itself is could use some updates in terms of aesthetics and UX. It's certainly not a big impediment, but our users have commented that these aspects of their experience that might be improved.

Rebecca from Cardinal Health

Industry: Medical Devices

MentorcliQ is a phenomenal mentoring partner for us!

Smart mentoring partnership matching and ability to run program analytics. the tool is intuitive and simple to use! We have been able to update the platform to best meet our program needs. Support staff is also fabulous.

Pros

This software helps me effortlessly manage our mentoring program. I have analytics and matching parameters right at my fingertips. Very simple to use!

Charlotte from Cardinal Health

Powerfully simple tool

Pros

This tool packs a ton of punch in a very simple format. Perfect mentoring matches. Mentoring resources. Check-in agreements. Fast surveys. Data, reports, dashboard access. Easy administration. Phenomenal customer service - you actually mean something to this vendor.

Jenn from TERP associates

Intuitive and Robust

Pros

MentorCliQ's functionality makes managing mentoring programs so much more efficient and effective! The application has robust features and is very easy to use.

Really great!

Pros

I really like it as it has this modern look and feel and it is really easy to use it. Changes or anything is easily done.

The software has helped me better manage our Mentor Program.

Matching based on algorithms, automatic monthly quick surveys, easy participant communication. The tool has been so helpful for administering our program.

Pros

My favorite aspect is the ease of matching mentees to mentors. Participants love the personality survey, and the system matches have been successful.

Fun and easy way to mentor!

Pros

As a participant in the company mentoring program I find the system really easy to use! It took minutes to enroll and then later I got matched up with me mentee. The software makes it easy to track the hours I spend mentoring and keep an eye on the goals of the relationship. Mentoring has been really beneficial to me as a mentor, I feel like I am adding value to my mentee and I get re-energized about my own role making things a little more fun!

Cons

None with the system, I wish I had the time to be in more mentoring relationships each year!

Laura from Linde

Innovation and Style

MentorCliq is an amazing platform to support multiple mentoring programs to meet your business needs. It is easy to use from a program management perspective and the content for the participants is easy to find and understand. The support staff at Mentorcliq is always available with best practices and solutions to all our mentoring questions. Going from a paper based program to a fully supported functional software platform was a turning point for us to have a larger program and mange it more efficiently. Mentorcliq is truly an innovative product that will enhance any existing program you have or work with a dedicated team to design one.

Great mentoring solution for field employees

Pros

Mentorcliq makes it simple for our field employees to sign up and start mentoring. As the program admin I find the tools and reporting very useful. And my success coach is a true expert that helps us plan strategy and execute programs. With multiple locations and field employees, mentoring can be a challenge but this solution makes it seamless.

Cons

I cant think of a Con but employees find the mentoring resources really helpful - more of these would be great.

Kate from TMX Finance Family of Companies

MentorcliQ really takes the approach of true customer service. They have been a true partner.

Pros

We are in the early stages of implementation and this has been the smoothest implementation. We previously had a manual process of over 500 participants, so the ease of MentorcliQ has really given our team time back in our day. The customer support has been outstanding as well.

Jamie from Worthington Industries

Industry: Mining & Metals

We love MentorcliQ!!!

We've had nothing but great experiences with MentorcliQ! Their team is amazing and our employees love their software! I would highly recommend this vendor/product to anyone!

Pros

Easy to use, resource library, algorithm matching, evals, etc.

Cons

Nothing! We've had great experiences with this vendor!

Shawn from TranSystems

Industry: Civil Engineering

The tool made mentor management so easy

Pros

The ease of which mentors and mentees can put in their profiles and the ease of being able to select matching criteria so the mentees could select their preferred mentors, and then there's the ability to track progress and success of the program centrally. I recommend it to anyone who wants to start a mentor program in a company with the ability to monitor, manage, and report on the success of the program on a regular basis with ease!

Cons

I haven't seen anything yet that I like least.

Excellent Customer Service, High Quality, easy to use product.

Pros

I appreciate our partnership with MentorcliQ and have found everyone in the organization to be professional, responsive and customer focused. Your offering is great and Dave is top notch.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the software. MentorcliQ is continuously refining and improving the capabilities. One capability that woudl be nice would to be able to add attachments.

Sarah from TranSystems

Excellent Implementation, Helpful Support, Well-Organized

Pros

The various programs are easy to customize and implementation support is eager to help. There have been various suggestions we've made that were added to the software within weeks. They're incredibly receptive and always willing to better the platform for their users. The dashboards are sleek and content setup is a breeze.

Dan from Mulberry Street Consulting, LLC

June 2016

I continue to be a user with two different organizations as a mentor

MentorcliQ has made the entire process of enrollment, matching, and monitoring mentoring time and topics incredibly easy. I was matched perfectly with a protege/mentee and we hit it off (and were productive) instantly. Activity tracking is a breeze and the supporting documentation was easily accessible and appropriate to the upcoming tasks. I can easily see how the organization will benefit from the process, structure, and reporting that MentorcliQ provides.

Stephanie from Cardinal Health

Pros

I appreciate how user friendly this system is to use for someone who isn't in the system frequently. I can step right back into the system and easily pick up or figure out where I should navigate to.

Cons

As a seat holder, it would be nice if I could break down my seat with sub groups getting after the programs I support.

Response from MentorcliQ

Replied October 2017

Stephanie, Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Glad you're finding the system easy to use. Our product team will be happy to know that all the hard work they do is making your life easier. We appreciate your feedback about subgroups. Our team is working on a new feature that will enable tagging employees within programs to enable you to further segment populations of employees within the same program. We look forward to rolling that out with you in 2018. -MentorcliQ Team

David from EduSourced

Very Easy to Use

It only took a few minutes to enroll in the mentoring program. I received an email with my mentor's contact info and we were off and running. We used a few of the resources from their library to get started. The goals worksheet was particularly helpful. Now I get a monthly survey to track my mentoring activity, which I fill out on my phone. It's all very easy.

Sonja from IGT (formerly GTECH), a subsidiary of International Game Technology PLC

The MentorcliQ team is professional, and their support fantastic!

Pros

The system setup was well organised and MentorcliQ is easy to use! It covers all our needs and offers great resources and support.

August 2016

Marion from I Know I Can

August 2016

Mentorcliq has been great!

Our experience with Mentorcliq has been outstanding. We have been able to enroll mentors and mentees with ease. We have received great feedback from participants about the use of the platform.

Makes it easy to mentor

Pros

Does a great job helping mentor employees and effectively create effective mentoring relationships. Really slick tool.