All Qooper Reviews

Mike

Political Organization, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2020

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

PROS

- Very user friendly; - Great customer service; - Easy to join as a mentor/mentee; - Professional design; - Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

CONS

- Haven't found any cons yet.

Reason for choosing Qooper

The user-friendliness of the software. Next to that, Qooper's communication is very straight forward and clear.

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

Replied May 2020

Christi

Professional Training & Coaching, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Mentorship for a Winning Culture

As the administrator, I am happy to have a platform that can be customized. The customer service of the Qooper team is quite superior. The account leaders have been great thought partners in helping to design and grow our program.

PROS

Customization and automation of the content. The email pushes help everyone see the content and connect back to Qooper. Creating groups is a feature that works well especially to engage group coaching or Employee Resource Groups, or level-specific learning like high-potential, or new managers.

CONS

Scheduling meetings inside Qooper is an extra step. It's much easier to use our existng email system to schedule time with someone.

Reason for choosing Qooper

All of the products we considered were great. One of them offered more features than we needed. The other was a little less intuitive to use.

Ana

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2021

review

It's been ok so far

PROS

I like the idea, but more support around setting up would be helpful

CONS

lots of tailoring needs, that are not very easy to work through

Ana thank you for referring Qooper to other organizations and we look forward to you seeing the results after launching your program and we're happy to be supporting your program.

Replied October 2021

Philip

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Useful Tool

I would say my overall experience is positive. I liked this platform for building relationships.

PROS

I like the progress tracker for earning a certificate in mentorship. I am a goal-oriented person, and having something to work towards was helpful for me.

CONS

It's not utilized by others as much as I do. I had to be very assertive in building relationships.

1,001-5,000 employees

Qooper Mentoring

Positive! I have no major complaints of the website.

PROS

Qooper has a modern design and allows for good workflow between users.

CONS

Some of the navigation could use work- i.e. seeing availability or schedules of others when attempting to schedule a meeting, adding a poll, etc.

Thank you, we will inform your admin to enable the 2 way calendar integration to pull availabilities, recommend overlapping times and when the meeting is scheduled, automatically put it on your Outlook/Google calendar along with video call link if virtual.

Replied March 2024

Shamesia

Telecommunications, 5,001-10,000 employees

Simplicity At it's Best

Absolutely Amazing! I loved that is was so user friendly that my 6 year old would be able to navigate through the process without any help! The simplicity is more appreciated than you know!

PROS

Extremely user friendly! My first time on the platform and I breezed through the signup process like a seasoned PRO! No time waisted! :)

CONS

Absolutely nothing rubbed me the wrong way! Qooper is a winner!

Wendy

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed June 2020

Best Support and Service

We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

PROS

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

CONS

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

Reason for choosing Qooper

From our first inquiry through the entire process, customer response and support has been what sold us on this product. There may have been others that have a few more bells and whistles but every call, email or chat has been responded to so quickly, efficiently and with a smile that we felt like from day one we wanted to partner with a company that made us feel like we were important to them. I have been a systems administrator for many products over my career and this support has vary exceeded my expectations.

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Replied June 2020

Lauren

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Excellent Platform For Mentorship

I like Qooper for my mentorship experience.

PROS

The mentorship matching process was easy and smooth. The training library and question examples are great to use. It creates good structure for the mentoring relationship.

CONS

I like the platform overall. Not much I can think of for here.

Eliana

Medical Practice, 10,000+ employees

High Marks for Qooper through Weill Cornell PrIMES Program

Great! I would highly recommend this to others with the same goals of mentorship.

PROS

It's extremely easy to schedule meetings, communicate with my mentor, and traverse learning objectives.

CONS

N/A, Qooper has been great and I have no negative experiences to report.

Kiara

Civic & Social Organization, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!

Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The level of customer service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team of developers is perfect. The attention to detail and level of service from Qooper was above and beyond. Following [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lead, Qooper transformed a process that stressed our team into a delight. I highly recommend this software, not just from the features and intuitive ease perspective, but from customer service and valued individualized care!

PROS

It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

CONS

Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

Reason for choosing Qooper

It was the only software that offered what we needed at a manageable price.

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!

Replied December 2019

CHRISTOPHER

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Qooper review

PROS

Networking mentoring and coffee chats make it easy.

CONS

No overarching direction for this platform but this might be my company issue

Lynne

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Product Review

Our overall experience with Qooper is great. Our mentors had to manually entered activities on Mentorcore system after each session. After transitioning to this richer platform, Qooper automatically tracks the engagement between mentors/mentees. The mentees/youth in our program love the app and having the option to join via web-based if they do not have a cell phone.

PROS

We switched from MentoCore to Qooper this year and we have already seen a great difference. We love the engagement between mentors and mentees and customer service is top notch. Our questions are answered within 5 min. They are responsive and care for their clients.

CONS

Since we are a new customer, we are still experiencing the platform and excited about upcoming new features that are in the works.

Reason for choosing Qooper

They were very responsive and showed interest in our mentoring program and how Qooper can bring us the next level.

Reasons for switching to Qooper

Lack of features to support our program.

Lynne thank you so much for the wonderful review and the success story you're giving us. We look forward to the new solutions that will be available to all our customers and take your program to the next level!

Replied November 2019

Swetha

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Best platform

Overall , it was a great platform for my program.

PROS

1. User friendly 2. Interactive sessions

CONS

1. Design could be better 2. Easier access

Kassie

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Great Customer Service, Amazing Platform

I would highly recommend Qooper to anyone. We switched from another platform earlier this year and the quality difference is incredible!

PROS

Affordability, customer service, user friendly, groups are fantastic, great initial content, but fully customizable for your program needs.

CONS

Sometimes the mobile app has a few glitches, but when taken to the team, they are fixed. Certificates are not customizable.

Reason for choosing Qooper

Cost and ability to customize the program ourselves. There is so much more autonomy with Qooper than other products.

Reasons for switching to Qooper

User experience was abysmal. The platform wasn't effective and we were constantly fielding complaints from students.

For future customers' review, please feel free to see our best in the market mobile app that got a relaunch in early 2023 and now customizable certificates.

Replied December 2023

Matthew

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2023

An AI mentoring platform that is a step above the competition

Aside from the platform itself (which is exceptional), working with Qooper has been one of the best HR/OD - Platform partnerships I've ever had. Our CSM Ipek has been an exceptional resource from early conversations, through configuration and deployment. She has also been an exceptional resource in terms of responding to queries, offering advice and guidance and keeping in touch in relation to new features and developments. It has been an absolute please to work with her over this past year.

PROS

The AI matching feature was a big seller. Although we were going to be starting small, we knew from the outset we wanted the ability to offer mentoring opportunities to our global team, having a system which lifted this 'burden' when managing any mentoring program with many users was critical. It's proven to be the right choice for us in terms of its ease of deployment, applications of use, ease of customisation and deployment.

CONS

There are probably some additional admin features I would love to see now that we've been using the platform for a while, however, our CSM has been extremely open to our feedback and suggestions.

Reason for choosing Qooper

Three simple reasons:- THE TEAM 100%. The initial conversations were focused on listening to and understanding our specific needs and objectives before tailoring a demo and proposal that addressed those directly - with advice on how we could grow and develop our mentoring with Qooper, not just providing a general demo/overview and a pushy sales pitch- The AI matching functionality (in addition to the platform itself, which was way ahead of the competition in terms of its UX and adaptability)- Cost (we demoed another platform with hardly any of the same features, had a poor/dated interface and received a proposal x2 the cost of Qooper).

Gouhar

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2022

Brilliant Decision to Switch to Qooper

Our overall experience has been excellent. The customer service is extraordinary and attentive whenever we needed assistance. We have grown our program 10 fold thanks to switching over to Qooper and our members have nothing but positive experiences using it, I very rarely get users reaching out to me needed help or having issues.

PROS

Ease of use for both the user as well as the admin. Our membership normally needs extra assistance with instructions on enrollment, however, with Qooper, I have not needed to provide extra guidance, instructions, or videos, which has saved us admin time. Difficulty enrolling is no longer a reason for users not joining the mentoring program.

CONS

If I had to name one thing, it would be the inability to have video chats within the software. There is a work around, where the users schedule a video call within the software so the session can be tracked but they can't hold the meeting within the platform.

Reason for choosing Qooper

We chose Qooper because it was the most compliant with a non profit association. We were looking for something integrated, easy to use, and that would grow our program. Aside from that, Qooper offers a better pricing scale than any other platform we considered. I have no regrets selecting Qooper.

Reasons for switching to Qooper

Our contract was coming to an end and we were unsatisfied with the price we were paying for the program we had. Our program wasn't growing, required additional administrative efforts in the background for setting up, instructions, notifications, and support. It offered no learning modules, communities, events, or tracking.

Lori

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2019

Unbelievable functionality and support

Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

PROS

Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

CONS

We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

Reason for choosing Qooper

Qooper had a great website showing their software, they were very responsive, the features were exactly what we needed so we weren't paying for more than we are using, they branded our app - which has made a significant difference in recruiting our mentors. We really liked working with the Qooper team!

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

Replied November 2019