Browse Qooper Reviews

Mike from Eduardo Frei Foundation

Industry: Political Organization

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

Pros

- Very user friendly; - Great customer service; - Easy to join as a mentor/mentee; - Professional design; - Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

Cons

- Haven't found any cons yet.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

The user-friendliness of the software. Next to that, Qooper's communication is very straight forward and clear.

Response from Qooper

Replied May 2020

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

Wendy from 2Teach

Best Support and Service

We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

Pros

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

Cons

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

From our first inquiry through the entire process, customer response and support has been what sold us on this product. There may have been others that have a few more bells and whistles but every call, email or chat has been responded to so quickly, efficiently and with a smile that we felt like from day one we wanted to partner with a company that made us feel like we were important to them. I have been a systems administrator for many products over my career and this support has vary exceeded my expectations.

Response from Qooper

Replied June 2020

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Ana from CenterLink

review

It's been ok so far

Pros

I like the idea, but more support around setting up would be helpful

Cons

lots of tailoring needs, that are not very easy to work through

Response from Qooper

Replied October 2021

Ana thank you for referring Qooper to other organizations and we look forward to you seeing the results after launching your program and we're happy to be supporting your program.

Thoughtful design and great customer service

Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

Pros

- flexibility of the program - diversity of options and uses for users - ability to track and monitor usage - the video chat - helpfulness of customer success manager - it's on an app and is still affordable - responsiveness around feedback from customers

Cons

Some additional features would be desired: - group chat - availability of a forum - interactive with other programs such as zoom

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Best bang for our buck and highly accessible.

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Qooper was the most affordable app based option and still gave us the ability to have a web-based version for individuals who don't have smart phones. This app gave us way more functionality than was available on our previous software and they are far more responsive. They are also willing to work with big and small organizations!

Response from Qooper

Replied December 2019

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

Kiara from Council on Legal Education Opportunities

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!

Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The level of customer service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team of developers is perfect. The attention to detail and level of service from Qooper was above and beyond. Following [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lead, Qooper transformed a process that stressed our team into a delight. I highly recommend this software, not just from the features and intuitive ease perspective, but from customer service and valued individualized care!

Pros

It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

Cons

Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

It was the only software that offered what we needed at a manageable price.

Response from Qooper

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!

Lynne from Scholar Career Coaching

Product Review

Our overall experience with Qooper is great. Our mentors had to manually entered activities on Mentorcore system after each session. After transitioning to this richer platform, Qooper automatically tracks the engagement between mentors/mentees. The mentees/youth in our program love the app and having the option to join via web-based if they do not have a cell phone.

Pros

We switched from MentoCore to Qooper this year and we have already seen a great difference. We love the engagement between mentors and mentees and customer service is top notch. Our questions are answered within 5 min. They are responsive and care for their clients.

Cons

Since we are a new customer, we are still experiencing the platform and excited about upcoming new features that are in the works.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

They were very responsive and showed interest in our mentoring program and how Qooper can bring us the next level.

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Lack of features to support our program.

Response from Qooper

Replied November 2019

Lynne thank you so much for the wonderful review and the success story you're giving us. We look forward to the new solutions that will be available to all our customers and take your program to the next level!

Gouhar from AIHA

Couldn't Have Made a Better Decision

My overall experience with Qooper has been amazing! I had support throughout the set-up process to answer my questions (which were many), my emails are always answered in a timely manner, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the platform itself and the ease-of-use. Our users have only said positive comments about the change.

Pros

Very easy to set-up, simple to use interface, easy instructions, ability to track progress and interaction of matches, learning modules and community rooms. Users have had no issues setting up their accounts or profiles and are able to manage their relationship independently without staff support.

Cons

There is not much that I have an issue with but if I had to come up with something, I suppose it would be not having the video function, however, there is a work around where you can enter in the conference link and its tracked.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Pricing, demo, and the platform itself was the biggest selling points.

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

Our previous platform was extremely over priced for what they offered. It was clunky, difficult to set up, no instructions were given, very little support, hard to use, and had too many steps. The reporting was also basic and we were not able to track mentoring relationships after matching, nor could we send automated messages.

Very Best Mentoring Tool at the Very Best Price

Qooper impressed us from the beginning. We were looking for a tool to match and manage several hundred employees for a mentor program. Their tool met all of our requirements and then some. And they've adapted with us as we've grown from pilot to large scale roll out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are great business partners who collaborate, advise, and provide the support we need to deliver an impactful mentoring program. Highly recommend this team!

Pros

Qooper has designed a mentoring software that is easy to set up and deploy. As a non-IT administrator, I feel confident navigating the backend to customize our mentor program the way we want. And whenever I may get stuck, I know I can call the team at Qooper to help me. Our users also appreciate the design and functionality of the app.

Cons

Honestly, when I've reached out to Qooper about something I wish was different or something I'd like to see added, they are quick to address my concerns and make adaptations for me.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Better value factored in, but mostly because they had the best collaborative approach and were willing to adapt their tool to meet our needs rather than give us a predesigned tool for us to mold our program into. Highly recommend Qooper!

December 2021

Jonathan from VA. Dept. of Human Resource Management

December 2021

Qooper's Mentoring Software

Qooper is assisting us with knowledge sharing amongst state employees. Qooper has been phenomenal in the helping us build the mentorship program. We appreciate your professional customer service and dedication to duty.

Pros

This software is easy to use and seems like a quality product so far.

Cons

I haven't had this product long enough to determine what I don't like. In the future, if there is a con, I will be sure to explain to Qooper.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

We chose Qooper over others because of the cost and because Qooper matches participants using their algorithm.

Sarah from Aroostook Aspirations

AAI review of Qooper

Mentoring is easy through Qooper and it allows mentees and mentors to have a relationship within the platform so privacy is respected. I love the easiness of Qooper.

Pros

The ease of use for both myself and the students who were in the platform. It was very easy to navigate.

Cons

Some of the features are clunky like the tags.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Price, ease of use, features including the learning library, mobile app

Lori from Spookstock Foundation

Unbelievable functionality and support

Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

Pros

Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

Cons

We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Qooper had a great website showing their software, they were very responsive, the features were exactly what we needed so we weren't paying for more than we are using, they branded our app - which has made a significant difference in recruiting our mentors. We really liked working with the Qooper team!

Response from Qooper

Replied November 2019

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

Petr from PwC by Hackerly

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable. The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times. I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me. I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

Pros

One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot. I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web. I'm just delighted with their products. Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless. Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience. I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

Cons

Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it. I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

Yarkin from Socio Labs Inc.

Qooper is indeed next level!

Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy. We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

Pros

We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement. Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for mentoring software.

Cons

Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their short lead time in our case.

Anjie from Leg Up Legal

An awesome customizable mentoring platform in a box!

My overall experience has been wonderful. The team is responsive and very open to feedback. They are constantly improving the platform to be even better.

Pros

(1) It’s easy to set-up and customize within a very short time frame. (2) It’s affordable for startups and small organizations. (3) The Qooper team is highly responsive. (4) The Qooper team works hard to create new features that drive value for their customers.

Cons

(1) It would be great if mentors and mentees could decline a match easily. (2) Some of the profile fields in the onboarding forms look jumbled on the mobile app. (3) The app sometimes crashes on mobile. (4) No way for admins to easily message/email a subset of users based on custom filters.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Primarily price and customer service

Cliff from Care Indeed

Great support, great functionality and most of all an enjoyable experience for everyone involved

I like the clean and fresh look of the app. I love the dedicated customer support and you get the answers directly and instantly.

Pros

I like the support and customer service-- available almost 24/7 and they respond immediately. They also send you a quick video tutes to further demonstrate a particular feature or functionality. I think this app is providing great and relevant functionalities that any mentorship program would need. It has a lot of functionalities which address exactly what we need for our program.. just easy to access even for our very old mentors and mentees. No complains from participants, and the measurement tool just gives all data that we need about the usage and interactions happening. No headache, easy to navigate, straigthforward and the participants don't have any issues so far. So kudos to the team behind Qooper for continuing to listen to the clients in improving and adding functionalities and ease of work to users and admin. ★★★★★★★★★★ 10 out of 5 stars!

Cons

so far, none. We havent spotted any issues yet.

Response from Qooper

Replied May 2019

Cliff, 10 out of 5 stars for a customer like you. We love all the creative things you do with the platform, especially the announcements. Keep up the great work and we're here whenever you need us.

Amber from The DEC Network

Our team LOVES Qooper

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. (I honestly cannot over-emphasize that!) Our mentoring program had become an unmanageable one for our organization. Now we are able to scale indefinitely while providing significant value on both sides of the mentorship "table."

Pros

Many of the Qooper features make our process easier every day, but my favorite is the learning resources. Qooper provides a visible, expedited management tool for 1:1 mentorship (our primary goal) but also SCALABLE tools like learning and groups. We went from color-coded Google Sheets to a polished, professional platform that supports our mentoring program in truly meaningful ways.

Cons

Working with Apple was a pain, but that's not Qooper's fault. Because of the current climate during COVID, we have needed to supplement the groups function with online networking events to keep mentors feeling connected.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

My colleague researched 12 mentoring platforms and brought the three best to our team for consideration. We chose Qooper because of their customer service, willingness to adapt to our model...and a little bit because we heart startups!

Response from Qooper

Replied September 2020

Amber! Thank you for such an amazing review and thank you for being an amazing partner!

Adrienne from California Lutheran University

Great Experience From Conception to Full Implementation

Pros

Excellent customer service! The leadership and implementation team is very attentive to clients, quick to respond to messages and work to resolve issues that arise. Most every concern, issue, or question is tended to/solved with the span of a few hours. Really appreciate the frequent check-ins and prompt communication. Very happy with our decision to use Qooper for our mentoring needs. It's very user friendly, provides excellent data and analytics, easy to interact with, upload items, share information. Appealing to students. Like the multi-functionality of text, video, and meeting calendar. New features added regularly keeps the app engaging.

Cons

None so far. Everything has been great and issues minimal.

Affordability and features.

Response from Qooper

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the amazing review Adrienne!

Yigit from Schneider Electric

It has been an excellent experience. Qooper teem is great to work with and they are as responsive as customer service gets. We needed no training at all since the software was extremely intuitive. The engagement has been great so we are very happy with that as well. Our engineers are now able to consult their mentor about their decisions on the fly and make faster yet more accurate decisions which we're able to monitor.

Pros

We really like the ease of use of the materials and accessibility. Since engineers and their mentors are quite busy and often in the field, we wanted a solution that would be convenient to them and can track their activities. The tracking has been super insightful to understand what the employees are working towards and what they need. Also, we saw a correlation between disengaged employees and their progress so that was a good metric.

Cons

We really want a library feature to collect together all the learning materials that are developed in the program. This is not something they have but they just gave us a date to finish this up and actually asked for our feedback about it so that was quite cool.

Response from Qooper

Replied August 2019

Thank you very much for the review! You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to expanding your program.

Ashley from Stevens Institute of Technology

Qooper for Graduate Students

Pros

What stood out to me most were the features to assist in the matching process and the ability to really make the process best suited to our graduate students. I also really enjoyed the already developed resources to assist in using the software and training the mentors and mentees.

Cons

There have been aspects of the software that were sometimes glitchy or difficult to navigate - working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing. Any difficulty we have faced or suggestions we have had has been promptly addressed and the software modified for our use. It's been amazing.

Response from Qooper

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley, looking forward to our 2nd cohort on Fall 2020!

Angela from OCU School of Law

Great ROI, easy to deploy

This is the second semester we've had a mentorship program and it is nice to be able to track when people are meeting and communicating! Before, we were just letting them run wild.

Pros

We were in a rush to move our mentoring program online for our very shortened fall semester, and after reviewing several companies, we decided to go with Qooper because of the value and how quickly it could be implemented. In less than a month, I had the whole program ironed out and learning modules populated, and we were accepting members. The Qooper team was super-responsive and continues to hold my hand thru the first semester of using the program. We did have trouble with the Apple customization, but that was on our end. Thankfully, Qooper has a work-around. I really can't say enough about the level of customer support from Qooper.

Cons

We were looking for better ways to generate matches so our committee could hand-select matches, which wasn't available at first, but, thanks to the Qooper team, now is available. It would be nice to be able to switch between admin and user screens, and be able to sort steps by triggers, but with that feedback from us, I'm sure that Qooper is working on it.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Since this was a new program, we didn't want to invest a lot of money for something that looked slick but under-performed. Qooper had all of the functionality we were looking for at the right price.

Response from Qooper

Replied October 2020

Angela thank you for the amazing review!

Domenico from Teach for America

Look into Qooper for Mentorship Program Needs!

I've been really impressed with the responsiveness of the Qooper team. From the first inquiry email to the program launch and managing the program, the small but mighty Qooper team have responded to any and all of my questions and requests -- even hopping on a call within the hour to help me better understand a program feature.

Pros

Qooper has brought our mentorship program to the next level! The software is intuitive, allowing the admin or program manager to customize learning, groups, and a whole host of other features. The platform and app look streamlined and professional. I've gotten compliments from program participants on their user experience.

Cons

On our team, I was the only program lead/admin to get this program running for the organization. While I know it was reflected on the amount of time I needed to build the necessary marketing/branding collateral to launch the program, the Qooper team was one message away to help in any way that was needed. If I were to begin the process over again, I would have divided the launch labor with other team members.

Response from Qooper

Replied October 2020

Domenico, thank you for the amazing review and for being an amazing partner!

Amanda from Delta Air Lines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Thank you for a great mentorship experience!

As a pilot, it is difficult to make meaningful connections in the industry while traveling all over the world. I really enjoy connecting with other female pilots and hearing about their challenges in a male-dominated environment. It's so important to have mentors that understand you and help you grow in your career, so having the technology to facilitate that has been useful.

Pros

Easy to use platform for mentorship to improve diversity and inclusion in my area.

Cons

I was able to set my goals, action items, and resources, so I’m pretty happy that I can have all of my career development in one place. Also, communication was seamless.

Response from Qooper

Replied January 2020

Thank you for the great review Amanda and we hope to bring the same experience to more pilots.

Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program

We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

Pros

We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

Cons

I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

Mainly for tracking, easy access, depth of analytics and ease of use.

Response from Qooper

Replied July 2019

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!

Clara from People Powered

Industry: Program Development

Qooper will help your mentorship program

Qooper has saved us time and helped our mentorship program to grow. We're small team and desperately needed help to streamline the program management. Qooper has helped us to accomplish that. Moreover, it offers great costumer support!

Pros

Matching is easy to program and works great. It saves me a lot of time!

Cons

Tracking individual data. You have to go through each individual profile to check the development of each relationship.

Excellent cost benefit!

Response from Qooper

Replied October 2021

Thank you for the amazing review, especially on the comments "on point matching algorithm" Clara.

Keenan from Venture For America

Fantastic for large mentorship programs!

Overwhelmingly positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Qooper team were always willing to hop on the phone and talk through and issue and make adjustments to the product to ensure it was meeting the needs of our organization and our users.

Pros

The product is incredibly easy to use for both the mentor/mentee users and the administrators. We were looking for a way to easily match over 200 mentors with mentees and Qooper made the process easy and streamlined. The customer service was top notch and I felt fully supported by the Qooper Team.

Cons

The product didn't meet our needs exactly, so we had to wait while some updates were made and new features were rolled out. However, the Qooper team was super responsive and made those updates incredibly quickly, allowing us to constantly iterate and make our program better.

Response from Qooper

Replied April 2020

Thank you for your amazing response Keenan! It is an absolute pleasure to work with you for Venture For America's program!

Annaclaire from PrIMES Mentorship Program - Weill Cornell Medicine

Wonderful Mentorship Platform

Wonderful experience, all team members have been absolutely a pleasure to work with! They are responsive, excited about their product, and always willing to go above and beyond to troubleshoot any issues that arise.

Pros

The ability to pair Mentors and Mentees and readily track their progress was crucial for our program. There really wasn't a competitive alternative that truly fits the needs of an organized mentorship program. It's quite user friendly and has really helped establish our program and centralize information and learning.

Cons

The challenges with the "Scheduling Meeting" function have been frustrating because we planned on using this data substantially for research purposes. That being said, the Qooper team was always responsive and on it to fix any errors that arose.

Response from Qooper

Replied October 2021

Thank you for the continued partnership and growing the mentorship program for underrepresented medical professionals Annaclaire.

Terri from Marketing EDGE

Qooper Review

All in all Qooper is a good mentoring system, but ideally all mentors would be able to use the video calling feature with file sharing. It was great to be able to make the matches in the system and handle most communication as well.

Pros

The Qooper mentoring platform keeps all information in one place and allows you to create training/learning modules. You are able to schedule all communication to mentors and mentees in advance through the system. You are also able to track mentor meetings and completion of training/learning modules.

Cons

The biggest challenge for us was the video calling feature. It worked well for some pairs, but not all (calls were dropping). In addition, you are not able to share files using the feature so may of our pairs used Zoom or another platform for their calls. In addition, emails sent from Qooper may end up in spam folders.

Katrina from National PKU Alliance

Great product!

We are very pleased with the software and the company. The support is topnotch, and they are very accessible.

Pros

The App feature was an important feature for us in choosing Qooper.

Cons

Tags are a little daunting and can be difficult for end-users to understand how to get them to work to move forward in completing a task.

The App feature.

Stephan from Anansi Mentoring Academy

Great Software and Exceptional Service

Qooper offers very good support to customize the product and the functionalities. The team is fully engaged to help and to answer your needs.

Pros

Very easy to use Functionalities are impressive Both mobile and desktop interface

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software so far.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

The best mobile Mentoring software I found to fulfill my requirements.

Response from Qooper

Replied December 2019

Stephan, it's been an absolute pleasure to work with you on this program. Looking forward to more success stories!

Chelsea from NPower

Great Product and Customer Service

We have been working with Qooper for about three months, and it has been a great experience. We are migrating from a different platform, and that transition has been fast and easy!

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use, the automated features, and all the functionality!

Cons

I don't dislike any features. However, I am excited that there will be software updates to add features! It would be great to have an applicant tracking system directly on qooper.

Reasons for Choosing Qooper

We ultimately chose Qooper because of the customer success team and support + automated features.

Reasons for Switching to Qooper

We made the switch for more customization, automation, and functionality.

Response from Qooper

Replied October 2021

Chelsea thank you for this amazing review and for being an amazing partner.

David from Accenture

Excellent solution to assign experienced associates to junior consultants

We have junior associates who need to get up to speed faster and have the best guidance in some of the projects. This is why we partnered with Qooper team. The program was easy to set up and we were able to get the support and guidance for the junior level consultants in a much improved the output. We really appreciate Qooper team. They've been so helpful during setup with their recommendations and resource library. Also, live support is super helpful at any point in the program. With Qooper, it became super easy for associates to display the project they're working on, the support they need and to be able to find more experience associates to help them. This way, they're able to create their support group, easily show them the project they're working on and get help.

Pros

Customizable, flexible and easy to use. I love the ability to create resources depending on the projects we get and use the action items feature.

Cons

Not so much so far. We do look forward to the reporting because the analytics have been quite helpful on spotting who's having difficulty with their projects.

Response from Qooper

Replied January 2020

David thank you for the compliments and it is great to see how the junior associates benefit from the program!

Joey from International Aviation Womens Association

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Great Mentor Facilitation Tool!

Pros

Qooper is extremely user-friendly and the support team is excellent. Launcing our mentoring program was extremely stressful and our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], was there every step of the way. The steps and guidance provided seems to really help everybody new to the program.

Cons

At this time I don't have any negative feedback. As we continue to use the product I'm sure there will be some features that I feel are unnecessary or not easy to use.

Response from Qooper

Replied October 2021

Thank you for the amazing review Joey and look forward to growing your mentorship program.

Evelyn from Chicago Public Schools

Easy Mentorship Experience

It was an easy software for me to use and my mentoring relationship really helped set some new career goals for me and discuss what we need to do to get there.

Pros

I likes how easy Qooper made mentorship for me and my mentor. We set up our goals, feedbacks and meetings here. The agendas Qooper sent were helpful too.

Cons

Not much to mention so far and I like the updates they're making with more and new content. My group was great too.

Ray from University of Baltimore

Qooper Experience

The customer service by our Qooper representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was excellent.

Pros

Helps the program to manage administrative operations and communicate with participants .

Cons

It took longer to implement the software because I had to include different areas of my organization to assist with single-sign-on and other aspects. To be fair, COVID-19 and its impact on operations played a big part on my end.

Dominika from Food & Beverages

Industry: Food Production

Great Product and Service

Describe your overall experience: It is difficult to onboard employees quickly because we have a lot of learning materials and training. With Qooper, we have been able to create valuable resources for quicker onboarding but also retraining for employees as well. I really enjoy the mobile app functionality so that our employees can exchange information on a professional channel. The ability to track their progress, interest areas, activity levels have been key to curating our onboarding system and to improve their job satisfaction.

Pros

Better employee onboarding and engagement

Cons

We would love to have quizzes in the learning materials and it sounds like it's something they're developing so we're excited about that. We just used our Qualtrics quizzes for now which has worked well.