What are Together Mentoring users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Together Mentoring software through verified user reviews

• icon"The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit."
  • icon"The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees."
  • icon"The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables."
  • icon"It was great I have no real negative things to say."
  • icon"My team seemed a little confused by the scheduling feature. I think they thought it would somehow integrate with their company Outlook calendar."
  • icon"Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to."

Browse all Together Mentoring Reviews

• Have you used Together Mentoring and would like to share your experience with others?

Cristina Marcano

When it comes to healthy businesses you have to think about Together Corporate Mentorship.

Pros

A platform that stands out in terms of preparation and support for employees and corporate. It serves as a manager to establish relationships with mentors and coaches that add value to the human being. Collaborate with those involved in the process for the establishment of companies and healthy relationships in the corporation. The support of the Mentories adapts to the progress of each employee depending on their own personal characteristics, as each human being has its own process and Together Corporate Mentorship adapts to this. It is so easy to use that it works with the calendar and the mail of the employee who takes the mentoring.

Cons

I have very little time using it and until now I have not had great difficulties. I could say that those who insist on knowing its operation and practice it, will not have problems that prevent its use.

Sharla

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Together Platform - Mentoring Program

Pros

Software is easy to use. I like that I can go back and review previous sessions. Booking sessions was easy as well, I like how obvious it was showing the calendars. I liked getting notifications when my mentor added something to the notes. How it integrates with our email system/calendars is great too. Overall, this software is easy to use, straightforward and helped with managing the mentorship I'm part of. Having all the notes, scheduling, everything in one spot is awesome.

Cons

Always getting an email on when I typed notes in was annoying and not super useful for me. It was useful for my mentor to get the notes but when I'm the one typing them it doesn't make much sense to get an email notification that I typed notes. Also, not super keen on the multiple scheduling sessions system that is in place. It would be nice to be able to click "multiple sessions" but also able pick different days/times for each one, instead of only being able to choose frequency. As our sessions were on different days/weeks/times of the day, I had to book each individually instead of planning 5 at the same time. Something that would be a nice to have is more "how-to's" when first starting. It took a number of sessions and planning sessions before I realized you could have the system set up a teams/web ex/etc meeting instead of me having to send a separate invite for that. It was not clear when I first started using the software that that was possible. One last nice to have would be to be able to click a button and "move agenda to next session". There were times where I planned the agenda but we ended up talking about something else and I still wanted to touch on those planned items. Copy/pasting is easy enough, but being able to move the agenda to next session would be a cool feature.

Heather

NCM review

Pros

ease of use with collaboration with work and team

Cons

nothing at this time; too soon to determine

Ashley

Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Excellent Product and Customer Service

Excellent overall. Very satisfied with this company and we plan to continue our subscription.

Pros

The implementation process was seamless. Together has a great team of reps that walk you through every step and answer questions promptly. The program itself is extremely user friendly, even in our heavy manufacturing industry where many folks aren't particularly tech savvy.

Cons

I believe this has been remedied but we would like the ability to operate on a rolling calendar so when new people join the company, they don't need to wait until the enrollment period.

Mentoring process

It was great to use this app it helped my mentoring program to be more accurate

Pros

The interface is really simple and usefull, it's easy to find what you are looking for.

Cons

THe design it could be better, more colors maybe

Great Plataform

I excellent tool to have the administration of mentoring program

Pros

Schedule and follow up, asking every time the progress

Cons

Assign task or projects builder Generate a profile with their skills

Judith

Overall review of the application

It is a good tool

Pros

It makes mentoring journey easy, it has reminders that enables scheduling of next meeting and keeps track of one's progress and tracking of agreed action points.

Cons

It not very user friendly. I found it hard to navigate on the tab and struggled to access the page for scheduling next meeting

Kimberly

Industry: Biotechnology

Training Program Manager Review

I really like it! I think there are some things that could be better but you have a sold platform.

Pros

I like the user experience for this software.

Cons

1. We need a rich text editor (HTML, Tables, More Formatting Tools) on laying out the mentoring checklists. 2. I want to customize the debrief page to customize it to my program. 3. Reporting for Admins other then myself does not work. 4. I want the reporting to work better on the debrief process. 5. Goal management could work better and be integrated into the session report out feedback.

Hadyn

very good, alot of work but worht it in the end

Pros

Getting out of my comfort zone, it was easy to use and learn.

Cons

the large commitment required to complete it

Diana-Mihaela

Industry: Computer Games

Mentoring matching made easy

Pros

It helped me match with my mentor and gave us a structure to our sessions. It helped me learn a lot and now I am up for my second promotion in 1 year!

Cons

Very confusing UI, it's hard to follow the flow and I can't understand the logic. It's counterintuitive.

Mentor and Mentoring Review

It's facilitated better mentorship relationships as I'm able to prepare all the different learnings for the mentee and have tangible outcomes that are tracked through the tool.

Pros

I really enjoyed the ease of use of the product in setting up a cadence of meetings and keeping track of goals.

Cons

Nothing in particular. The tool was great to use!

Katie

Best Customer Service Team I Have Ever Worked With

Using Together has completely streamlined our Mentoring program process. We used to match all global participants manually. With Together, it has cut down the admin burden for our team and we are able to focus on ensuring participants get the most out of the program. Our participants have also found their session templates to be incredibly helpful in planning sessions with their mentors. The structure provided is invaluable.

Pros

One of the best things about the team at Together is that they are constantly improving the platform. Everytime I turn around there is a new feature and the administrator view is constantly improving. One of the newer features that has been very impactful for our use is the monitoring health function. I am able to go in and see what mentoring relationships are not progressing as they should and can step in and intervene if needed. The other thing I like about working with Together is their team. I have worked with many different vendors in the L&D space and their Customer Success team is by far the most responsive and attentive. They always respond promptly and were amazing during the implementation phase and always available to jump on a call and walk through any questions I had. Since we have launch the program, they continue to check in and see how the program is going.

Cons

At times there are certain areas in the admin view where I would like to click through for further details but I have to click out and go to look at reporting instead. The good news is that the team at Together is very receptive to feedback and constantly looking for ways to improve their product, so I have no concerns that this will be addressed in upcoming releases.

Jackie

Best Mentoring Software for External Program!

Pros

Our membership society had a huge need to launch a structured mentoring program, but we do not have enough staff to support it. After MUCH research, I pitched Together Mentoring to our Board of Trustees, and they approved. The whole process of working with the Together team was amazing. They customized the program to our needs (medical mentoring), set up tricky match algorithms based on our member categories, and helped us launch it properly. They also are continually making updates to the system and the reporting features are tremendously helpful for leadership. If there are ever any technical issues, they are very responsive to my emails and get the issues resolved quickly. Best yet, this software basically runs itself. The matching, session progress, goal setting, feedback, etc. all happens with little to no staff support. Since its launch, our medical student memberships have increased by 110%! Feedback we receive formally and informally is always high for mentees and mentors, as well. So glad we went with Together for this external facing program!

Cons

None! It's met every expectation we've had.

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

We chose Together Mentoring because it had the most easy-to-use interface and integrates with many of the platforms our members are comfortable with. We didn't want there to be a learning curve to using this program.

Emily

Dynamic and Powerful Software

Working with Together has been a great experience and I would highly recommend it. We've watched our program grow and can now make decisions based on data, from the reporting and health monitoring aspects of the software. The users appreciate the platform to track their relationships and have one place to keep dates, details, session agendas, notes and feedback.

Pros

We moved from a series of excel sheets to the Together Platform, and after implementation, our program has tripled in size. The ease of use, robust reporting and dynamic updates - offering new functions and capabilities, I am so grateful we decided to purchase this software. The ease of enabling users to schedule directly in the platform, and admin functions to easily see feedback and monitor the pairings supports our program participants to stay on track and engaged. It also allows the admin to support relationships instead of spending hours with admin-related tasks.

Cons

As we had a pre-existing program, the onboarding process for past users, or those already in the program was challenging, although this isn't exactly a software issue.

El

Personalized, easy-to-use platform

The Together team is super friendly and very accommodating. We had some very specific and unique pairing requests. The Together staff really went out of their way to make sure the pairing happened as we had hoped. When it was time to roll our program out to the organization, they made themselves available for questions, and even hosted Q&A sessions for the program administrators in advance. They have been incredibly pleasant to work with! It has been a great choice to work with them!

Pros

The platform is also relatively easy to understand and navigate. The program suggest pairings based on proposed best fit. The platform developers are able to implement changes quickly.

Cons

The platform changes a lot. This is good from a process improvement standpoint, and the Together team does a nice job of signaling change. Nonetheless, it's frustrating as an administrator when things are shifting often. Also, some functions of the program (i.e. on the admin side) are not intuitive to navigate to.

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

We selected Together over competitors because of their ability to accommodate our specific pairing requests. Also the integration process was very simple.

Industry: Architecture & Planning

An amazing platform coupled with world class customer service made this choice really easy!

We initially had an internal mentoring program which we ran though excel files, internal comms and in house documents. After a couple demos from various vendors we realized that Together offered the best platform for cost and by far had an amazing and responsive team behind them.

Pros

The software is very easy to use for both administrators and end users. There was also a great amount of opportunity for customization throughout the process from creating the initial program, setting up the algorithm, email communications and pairing. Above all, the team goes above and beyond to ensure you have a successful setup, integration and launch for your mentoring program.

Cons

There were no areas that I saw as a con.

Jana

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Together makes linking mentees and mentors a breeze.

Overall, we have been very satisfied at every stage of our Mentor program development and execution with Together. I can't speak highly enough about this experience.

Pros

Together made the process of onboarding mentors and mentees easy. The content that is available to organizations saves us both time and money when it came to designing our mentoring program. What was most helpful is the software's ability to match those with similar backgrounds, interests, and industries. This seamless matching made for sessions that were more engaging, more focused, and with measurable outcomes. All this is coupled with excellent customer service. Together's ability to quickly respond to our inquiries and troubleshoot issues really made our experience to date seamless and trouble-free.

Cons

To date, I can't report any problems or concerns regarding the software.

Brilliant support team and resources, software is 99% excellent

Pros

The backend view is very easy to navigate, and helping to resolve user issues is always simple. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency, and I feel confident that where possible, suggestions and requests have been taken on board.

Cons

There are a couple of features which need tweaks. Some users had trouble understanding how their meetings were due to go ahead, or which platform they were meant to use - though this may be down to the user's own lack of understanding, a general set of instructions about this needs to be more prominent. When logging in, I have had to reset my password a few times as the system didn't seem to recognise what I knew to be the correct password. This happened three times in one day, but hasn't happened since and logging in has been fine apart from that. I have been receiving support around a couple of features which are in the process of being updated for efficiency.

Jeremy

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Together Platform is altogether terrific!

Pros

The automated pairing tool is absolutely one of the best features of this software. It does much of the heavy lifting for you, while not comprising quality pairings due to its AI technology. The interface is very user friendly and quite intuitive.

Cons

One con is that I wish I was aware of this software before now. It could have been handy in my prior organization.

Joan

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Incredible Customer Service makes this product superior!

Utilizing Together, we implemented our first mass scale mentoring program within our company and it has been an overwhelming success. 100% thrilled with our experience thus far.

Pros

I think the product was easy to use but the real key was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He could not have been easier to work with, accommodating, patient with our endless questions, he held our hand every step of the way and we knew we could rely on him if we had any hiccups. Of course we did (user error) and he jumped in and remedied the situation immediately. Everyone in our company is thrilled with the product and the overall experience. It has been a huge WIN for us an an organization. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], you ROCK!!!

Cons

We would like to have the ability to do reverse engineering. As an admin, I still struggle to get to where I need to to perform certain tasks, I think the navigation is not as intuitive as it could be as I wander around a lot trying to figure out how to do what I want.

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

I can't remember the other produce we evaluated but honestly it came down to the support we thought we would get from Together, which turned out to be 100% accurate - superior support!

Liljana

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Never seen a better mentorship program management software

Mentorship at this time. Would like to do group mentoring, succession planning, leadership development, and more with this platform.

Pros

Forward-thinking, modern system with customizable templates. Great support when needed. Company demonstrates care about our individual mentorship program success. Responsive to wants and needs. If you're on the fence, I'd recommend a demo or watch a youtube about this platform.

Cons

Some ways to pull info and reports can be a little tricky. It's a complex system with an appealing and simple interface.

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

Simple interface, robust features, matching algorithm we could customize, support, cost, ability to scale and expand use cases.

Kath

Together Mentoring at Heineken UK

The overall experience was rocky - because of challenges at our end. If we hadn't have had those challenges, it would have been good - but the challenges really gave the Together team a chance to shine.

Pros

There are so many good things about the Together mentoring app, that I would struggle to list them all so here are my top 3. First of all the platform is easy to use - both for the users and for the administrators. I'm reasonably confident on tech and found it very intuitive. The second thing would be a tie between the reporting and just the speed with which you can get a mentoring programme up and running using this app. Finally - the team at Together deserve a huge shout out, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular. We faced some significant challenges during set up and the team were very patient with us. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us all through and is really happy to help us with any questions or queries. Thank you Together team!

Cons

There are no cons - it's true. I can't think of any!

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

We preferred the way feedback was given to mentees / mentors who hadn't been chosen in Together.

Agape

Industry: Medical Devices

Mentoring for Excellence

A key goal is to retain our employees and empower each employee to feel that they have the ability to drive their career forward. Part of our D&I strategy for 2020 was to launch program and continue to invest in our talent and specifically address inclusion and career advancement. Launching the program reduced our turnover rates, it increased our engagement and increased diversity.

Pros

That our employees felt that they have developed a new or existing skill relevant for their role or worked on skill for new role. Our employees also shared that they felt that our mentors would help elevate them to the next step in their roles. This is super impactful to HR/business leaders as it speaks to retention and providing new opportunities for employees.

Cons

Survey feature to launch within the tool and benchmark how the program is running.

Chastity

The Together Platform has been an excellent tool for our growing company!

Together Enterprise Mentoring has served as a great platform tool for the implementation of our first-ever mentorship program. Customer service has been great and the tool itself is so intuitive that it renders customer care almost obsolete.

Pros

The integration of the product was seamless and very intuitive. The algorithms built into the system have made it easy to pair mentors and mentees. Navigation and user experience are excellent!

Cons

As the system becomes more widely used, I expect that there will be changes to the content offerings, which are limited right now. But I am excited to see what developments are ahead.

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

Price and quality were the

Ashley

Landmark Health - A happy customer!

EXCELLENT! I would highly recommend.

Pros

I truly enjoy our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He has been a tremendous support, help, and advocate to ensure a successful onboarding experience. The platform is very user friendly and the touch points are beneficial to discuss areas of opportunities, reporting, and data analytics centered around the program deliverables.

Cons

The algorithm in pairing mentors and mentees the first round was more of a manual process, but since we've revised the rules in the settings area of the platform and have placed more definition around process of pairing.

Reasons for choosing Together Mentoring

The customer service, what they spoke upon was delivered in excellence, and the recorded conference calls are amazing to review action items and meeting notes. Also, the prepared communications embedded into the platform was key in our overall decision to choose Together. Very forward thinking company.

Together Mentoring