• Pros

• "Reactivity ! 100%, Fast problem solving !! Custom design and understanding customer's requirements !! "

• "It ability to include so many necessary functions an yet simple to use for Administrator and user. Latest technology. Looks good."

• "Ease to use. Neat and clean design Good After Sales Support Easy to integrate any payment gateway. Easy Multi language options "

• Cons

• "Initially I faced some communication gaps due to the time-zone issues, but they have resolved recently. Overall happy now.. Expecting the same support in future"

• "The registration have 3 steps.. which I don't want. Now we are working to implement single page registration with payments for my company. "

• "I have not yet found anything I do not like. Additionally, Epixel can and does customize per any requirement making it perfect for any company to have exactly what they want."

Browse Epixel MLM Reviews

Maheswar from JMA IT SOLLUTIONS

Happy to work with Epixel

Pros

I didn’t have to regret choosing Epixel to date. They deserve appreciation not only for their software but for their support. After associating with Epixel they never failed to support me in time of need. Their program is good as far I know. never faced any major trouble. Our team is happy with their work. The team is very flexible and ready to do what I need. Never hesitated

Cons

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied February 2021

We are glad to hear from you. Your words motivates us to serve you better. We have extended our team across various team zones to ensure uninterrupted service. We are providing software support 24/7 and during weekends and holidays too. Thank You.

Laurel from Marketing and Advertising

Why I love Epixel

Makes it easy for distributors to keep track of their business and easy to use. Frees up customer service because it is easy, but has all the bells and whistles.

Reasons for Choosing Epixel MLM

Initially, we began looking at Epixel because they have a free demo right on their site that you can look at prior to calling them. All others required an appointment to see demo. Because we could view demo, we knew right away that Epixel was a cut above bot in look and features.

Reasons for Switching to Epixel MLM

We switched because Multisoft was outdated old technology with complicated features that require a full time IT person to do most anything. Additionally their software had many glitches and caused constant need for support tickets.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied October 2019

Thank you for the appreciation and sparing your time to share a positive experience with us. We are happy to hear that our customization features met your requirements. With proper focus on the latest technology and innovations, we guarantee the easy to use system. We will make sure of such aspects to deliver what our customers need.

Bernard H.S. from LifeDesigner Inc

Good software team with good price

Pros

The team was able to create and support all our complex and customized programs. They have good executive officers and good senior programmers. A wonderful group of people works at this company. I really appreciate their support and work ethic.

Cons

As we add new complex programs and upgrade some old ones, fixing glitches in the system has become part of the development process. And communicating with the team who are in a very different time zone has disrupted my bio cycle.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied July 2020

Hi Bernard, Thank you for the review. Yes, after changing binary module to unilevel model, we faced a lot of difficulties, because of most of the compensation structure everything needs to re-migrated to the new business plan. We also provide the support and maintenance program in your timezone as well.

Pravin Raj from Infotech Systems Integrators

Stable and hassle free software

I am satisfied with the software and their support

Pros

I feel ePixel have strong experience in MLM business plan. After understanding their expertise in MLM, I had decided to purchase their MLM backoffice. I am using MLM backoffice for more than 6 months now. I feel software is hassle free so far. I personally appreciate Epixel Team for their good work and hope this will continue in feature as well.

Cons

My concern is about the timely delivery. My project has delayed 2 weeks from agreed timeline. My launch got delayed. But overall satisfied with their services.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your valuable suggestions by considering its importance. The requirements were a bit complex in terms of financial calculations, and we wanted to deliver a stable & error-free system for your business. A small delay was inevitable at that stage. We'll make sure that there won't be a delay in timeline again, it's a guaranteed assurance from our side!

Mohammed from Smart Line

Awesome back-office with cool features

Excellent service, Approachable and supportive staffs,

Pros

I always thought of implementing a new idea of online training for my distributors. And get proper tracking by setting goals. It was a mere idea and I shared it with epixel team. They provided exactly what I wanted to put in place.LMS feature is very helpful for training my distributors in the UAE and other Middle East countries. Still working with Epixel to implemented new features.. Thank you all

Cons

Time management ned bit improvement. My project is delayed for 10 days than agreed. But I am satisfied with the outcome.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Top-notch customizations and multiple levels of testing for quality assurance resulted in an unexpected delay. We will make sure that the delivery will be on time.

Jason from GoPro

Best and Trust Worthy MLM Software

Epixel Team is outstanding in creating the MLM Software, they are really well understanding, i had just given an idea as per my requirements but the epixel team made it true.They delivered a wonderful solution for my MLM Business.Really Appreciable.Kudos Team.

Pros

Wonderful team and Amazing MLM Software for my Business.100% Trust worthy

Cons

Can't find anything :)

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied July 2020

Thanks Jason for you valuable capterra review, it was great working with you, Thanks Again

Richard from Scale 4 Media

Fast, Reliable & Innovative Software

Great functionality. Great User Interface. Fast response with timelines met. Great Customer Service Experience and Communication!

Pros

I have dealt with several MLM software companies with mixed results. However, with Epixel, not only do they understand the complexities of compensation plans better than most, but they also build their software with the 'end in mind', meaning that they place a high importance on scalability and security. Their team is highly professional and I have found that they meet their timelines better than other software development companies I have worked with. The results speak for themselves with happy customers, 'easy to use' intuitive interfaces and the best value you can find in quality MLM software.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied May 2017

Hello Richard, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, We look forward to work with you again and it was a great experience to work with you.

Michael from Infinity Experiences SAGL

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

EPIXEL has been like a Sunshine after a long rain !

Easy to use, complete and reliable !

Pros

Cons

Sometimes designs, at first place, are a bit too different, but immediately they will change it on the requirement.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied October 2017

Thank you Micheal, for your Wonderful Feedback,We will looking forward to you for more Support

Jairo from JPM

Easiest MLM Software Out There!

Pros

The Epixel MLM Software is so clean and user-friendly anybody can use it. Also their customer service is superb. They are always ready to help and are very responsive. They truly stand behind and guarantee their work!

Cons

I haven't found any cons so far. It's that good.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied January 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy you had a good time with team Epixel. It's a privilege and honor to work with you Hope to see you again soon!

Ronald from Easylyf Health Ltd.

The best software. Very supporting team

I spotted ePixel on initial search itself. They are among the top providers of network marketing software. I feel the team is flexible to make any changes based on my expectation. Staffs are very supportive. My business is just started. Hope ePixel team will assist me to meet my organization goals.

Pros

They made reports as I need. I can control almost all options. We are using this for 6 months. No major errors found in calculations and registration. Still working with them for new features. Quality people.

Cons

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thank you for feedback. We will be including single-page registration feature in the upcoming version.

Steve from Primocyn Eau Divine

Phenomenal MLM software tailored to our needs

Pros

We needed a MLM software that can meet all of our requirements in a short time period. Epixel quoted us reasonable amount and they delivered what they promised. The software is very modular and it lets you configure many settings like your compensation bonus details, tax configuration by state and so on. The content management system was easy to use and it allowed us to add new pages quickly.

Cons

The initial design of the registration page didn't let the users see the enrollment packages they were choosing, but Epixel quickly added a new feature to see the contents of our packages.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied October 2017

Hi Steve, We are really Happy to get Valuable feedback from Your Side about the Software we are delivered.Thanks for the Support

Eastan from NEW

Epixel Review

We were skeptical to outsource our software after a previous bad experience with another company, but Epixel has been incredible and we are very glad to have chosen them. They met all of our project requests and exceeded our expectations. After the project was completed, they were willing to work with us on any additional editions / enhancements to our software and they even worked with us on holidays when they were out of the office when we needed quick technical support. There has never been a project / work request that they couldn't code for and communication is fantastic. Their entire team is amazing, and we can't recommend them enough!

Pros

- Professional - Capable - Intuitive - User Friendly

Cons

- Grammatical errors present occasionally

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied July 2019

Hello Eastan, Thank you very much for your valuable review.

Bence from Teory ltd

Good company, they resolve everything

Pros

Problem solving attitude, quick actions most of the time, professional employees

Cons

At the beginning,​ communication was a bit hard, but both parties get into it soon, since then everything is smooth.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied July 2019

Hello Bence, Thank you very much for your valuable review.

Renu from AALCO Group

I was very pleased Epixel MLM software . Highly recommendable multi linguistic MLM software!!!

Pros

Multi-language support and multi-cryptocurrency support. Most of the cryptocurrency payment options are available with Epixel MLM Software modules.

Cons

Not much to talk about the cons but, can include voice input if possible. It will be an add-on for us.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied September 2017

Thanks for your review ,

Efficient team with good innovation

Country specific features are their main highlight

Pros

The language can be set for different regions. Language is never a barrier anymore for my business and the innovative ideas they introduced helping me a lot.

Cons

Theme switcher not available in their dashboard

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied December 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are providing theme switcher option in our customized demo. We strive to deliver great user experiences, with high-end customer satisfaction.

Dayana from Information Technology

Friendly software for selling products and managing distributors

Pros

Error free calculations, I am getting very good feedback from the distributors. They can use the system easily. Epixel Team managed to meet all our expectations.

Cons

Only accepting bank wire transfers. Sometimes I feel difficult to pay Epixel from my account.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied August 2019

Happy to hear that, Dayana! Our developers are always intended in applying their logical & technical skills effectively in the software development stages and deliver the best system to our customers. About the payment methods, bank payments are the best and secure option in India, so we follow that method for now. We are considering alternative payment methods like BTC in the future.

PRAVIN RAJ from Infotech Sytems

All of my partners are pleased with the software you have developed for my business. My disicion to

Pros

Highly customizable, Competent team with appreciable skillsets, Good support, The team is very corprative and easily understands our requirments

Cons

Fornt-end design need to be improved. Anyway I can understand that your team is not much focusing on this part. But still you have managed to provide decent front-end webiste.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review! We do value your suggestion and have made improvements to make the front-end looks great. We have already upgraded your software to the latest version without any additional cost. Putting enough care to make front-end design more interactive and responsive is the assurance we give.

Joey from Rent Accelerator

It was a great experience. Rep really was helpful and got me through the process.

Pros

I really enjoy the back office and the individual portals for each agent. This is going to make everything transparent for the agents and we all know that transparency is something that they really like.

Cons

I haven't had a disappointment yet. They have helped me with every question I have had. I definitely recommend this company to any one that is looking in getting started in a MLM.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied March 2018

Hi Joey Rocha, Thanks for your Wonderful feedback and support. We are really glad to have you as a part of our company.

Daniel from Mining-Planet LLC

Industry: Computer Networking

Graet communication , great support !! Really happy with their work !

The software is almost complet, all fonctionalities can be implemented in a real short period of time. And the whole team is working really good , Software is really flexible !!

Pros

Software is really easy to use and the team is really flexible , asked changes are done in a minimum of time !

Cons

I just can recommand it to everyone . Even the use of their demo versions shows the possibilities of the software and the knowledge of the team.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied October 2017

Hello Daniel, Thank you very much for your valuable review, Regards, Team Epixel

Alvin from Core security organization

Industry: Computer Networking

Great team with unique solutions

Epixel delivers premium software solutions

Pros

Automated customer support with AI integration give personalized assistance to our customers. I am cent percent satisfied with their real-time client support.

Cons

Delivery delay while providing customized solutions.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied January 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. To ensure quality & customization, the projects undergo multiple levels of testing. Passionate to deliver extreme quality, make a little delay on delivery. We will make sure that the delivery will be on time.

Harold from pa-so.swiss

Industry: Online Media

My Softwear from Epixel MLM Software

we already have a softwear from another manufacturer but Epixel MLM Software is much better and faster and easier to use. Thanks to Epixel MLM Software. Too bad we took detours and didn't immediately found Epixel MLM. Epixel MLM make ourer company better an faster with this Software .

Pros

it is easy to use and ingenious and simple to use

Cons

simplicity of operation and handling and simple to use

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied October 2018

Hi Harold, Thank you for the fantastic review,Its a valuable feedback from your side about our software.Its really glad to hear about our software's Pros and Cons.

Noufal from MLM Express

Great MLM Software

Epixel MLM Software is one of the great mlm software that i ever used. I like Epixel Solutions Support and Services . Very easy to use, and have a very good design. I would strongly suggest that people try this Software

Pros

Cons

Epin Management system need to improve

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied November 2016

Thanks for your valuable review

Bill from FitLif, LLC.

Excellent experience working with Epixel!

Complete customization!

Pros

The best part about selecting Epixel was the partnership we have experienced with them. They are very responsive and work towards always satisfying our requests. I'm very happy that I choose them over the countless other options!

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied October 2017

Hello Bill, Thank you very much for your valuable review, Regards, Team Epixel

Suzyo from SiqChat

Recommended Multi Level Marketing Software

I used it to make an MLM system for a client, they were very happy with it.

Pros

It has all the types of Multi Level, from binary to matrix. The software is fully customizable and the team offers great support and customer service.

Cons

Its a bit complicated and hard to understand with the configurations for a first time user.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied February 2019

Thank you very much for valuable your feedback

Chris from Master Business

Very robust solution and receptive team

Pros

The software don't have anomaly. All the basic functionalities seems very robusts. The support es very receptive.

Cons

Every changes need a process that it's sometimes last long

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied July 2019

Hello Chris, Thank you very much for your valuable review.

Vinil from Fitlīf

Great experience working with the ePixel team, very responsive.

Pros

I absolutely love the support, something you can't find with every business. As a business owner myself I value support services.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied October 2017

Thanks for your valuable review

Teamwork, Fast, Efficient

Good product delivered = happy customer

Pros

Good teamwork Fast Efficient Good Communication

Cons

haven't come across it yet. will update again when i come across any.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Replied October 2019

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review. We will continue to make our customers happy by delivering the requirements fastly and efficiently. We make sure, language is never a barrier to communicate with our customers. We provide multi-language support to deliver the best experience to our worldwide clients. Our vibrant team always strives hard to deliver an incredible experience to make our customers satisfied.