• icon"They are always ready to help and are very responsive. They truly stand behind and guarantee their work."
  • icon"I didn’t have to regret choosing Epixel to date."
  • icon"The content management system was easy to use and it allowed us to add new pages quickly."
  • icon"Only accepting bank wire transfers. Sometimes I feel difficult to pay Epixel from my account."
  • icon"Its a bit complicated and hard to understand with the configurations for a first time user."
  • icon"Delivery delay while providing customized solutions."

All Epixel MLM Reviews

Ronald

The best software. Very supporting team

I spotted ePixel on initial search itself. They are among the top providers of network marketing software. I feel the team is flexible to make any changes based on my expectation. Staffs are very supportive. My business is just started. Hope ePixel team will assist me to meet my organization goals.

Pros

They made reports as I need. I can control almost all options. We are using this for 6 months. No major errors found in calculations and registration. Still working with them for new features. Quality people.

Cons

The registration have 3 steps.. which I don't want. Now we are working to implement single page registration with payments for my company.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for feedback. We will be including single-page registration feature in the upcoming version.

Replied August 2019

Laurel

Why I love Epixel

Makes it easy for distributors to keep track of their business and easy to use. Frees up customer service because it is easy, but has all the bells and whistles.

Pros

It ability to include so many necessary functions an yet simple to use for Administrator and user. Latest technology. Looks good.

Cons

I have not yet found anything I do not like. Additionally, Epixel can and does customize per any requirement making it perfect for any company to have exactly what they want.

Reasons for choosing Epixel MLM

Initially, we began looking at Epixel because they have a free demo right on their site that you can look at prior to calling them. All others required an appointment to see demo. Because we could view demo, we knew right away that Epixel was a cut above bot in look and features.

Reasons for switching to Epixel MLM

We switched because Multisoft was outdated old technology with complicated features that require a full time IT person to do most anything. Additionally their software had many glitches and caused constant need for support tickets.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for the appreciation and sparing your time to share a positive experience with us. We are happy to hear that our customization features met your requirements. With proper focus on the latest technology and innovations, we guarantee the easy to use system. We will make sure of such aspects to deliver what our customers need.

Replied October 2019

Aaron

Industry: Nanotechnology

December 2021

Good. Bad. Ugly.

They could not grow with us and we recognized this after the first month.

Pros

The epixel team really tried to accommodate our needs, and they did meet our 2nd go-live date.

Cons

Functionality was abysmal. Customizable features on our side would help. Too difficult to have conversations in the middle of the night to get resolution does not work.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hi Aaron, We understand your situation completely. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We cannot justify the strain we have had in our relationship but tides were hard on our side too. While we understand that there cannot be excuses for commitment, we would like to extend our sincere apologies and support in every possible way we can, to overcome your difficulties.

Replied May 2022

Bernard H.S.

Good software team with good price

Pros

The team was able to create and support all our complex and customized programs. They have good executive officers and good senior programmers. A wonderful group of people works at this company. I really appreciate their support and work ethic.

Cons

As we add new complex programs and upgrade some old ones, fixing glitches in the system has become part of the development process. And communicating with the team who are in a very different time zone has disrupted my bio cycle.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hi Bernard, Thank you for the review. Yes, after changing binary module to unilevel model, we faced a lot of difficulties, because of most of the compensation structure everything needs to re-migrated to the new business plan. We also provide the support and maintenance program in your timezone as well.

Replied July 2020

Maheswar

Happy to work with Epixel

Pros

I didn’t have to regret choosing Epixel to date. They deserve appreciation not only for their software but for their support. After associating with Epixel they never failed to support me in time of need. Their program is good as far I know. never faced any major trouble. Our team is happy with their work. The team is very flexible and ready to do what I need. Never hesitated

Cons

Initially I faced some communication gaps due to the time-zone issues, but they have resolved recently. Overall happy now.. Expecting the same support in future

Response from Epixel Solutions

We are glad to hear from you. Your words motivates us to serve you better. We have extended our team across various time zones to ensure uninterrupted service. We are providing software support 24/7 and during weekends and holidays too. Thank You.

Replied July 2021

Nolquis

Industry: Shipbuilding

May 2022

excellent job

The MLM system has helped us to have a rapid expansion and to obtain many more clients.

Pros

I really liked the professionalism with which they do their work, the way they treat us and are aware that everything goes well

Cons

I really like the fluidity and speed with which the system works

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hi Nolquis, Thank you for taking the time out to give us such a fantastic review. We are extremely excited to know that your business have transformed positively with Epixel. We are glad to be part of your team and extend our whole hearted support to take your business forward in everyway possible. We consider ourselves lucky to have supportive customers like you!

Replied May 2022

Pravin Raj

Stable and hassle free software

I am satisfied with the software and their support

Pros

I feel ePixel have strong experience in MLM business plan. After understanding their expertise in MLM, I had decided to purchase their MLM backoffice. I am using MLM backoffice for more than 6 months now. I feel software is hassle free so far. I personally appreciate Epixel Team for their good work and hope this will continue in feature as well.

Cons

My concern is about the timely delivery. My project has delayed 2 weeks from agreed timeline. My launch got delayed. But overall satisfied with their services.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We appreciate your valuable suggestions by considering its importance. The requirements were a bit complex in terms of financial calculations, and we wanted to deliver a stable & error-free system for your business. A small delay was inevitable at that stage. We'll make sure that there won't be a delay in timeline again, it's a guaranteed assurance from our side!

Replied August 2019

Mohammed

Awesome back-office with cool features

Excellent service, Approachable and supportive staffs,

Pros

I always thought of implementing a new idea of online training for my distributors. And get proper tracking by setting goals. It was a mere idea and I shared it with epixel team. They provided exactly what I wanted to put in place.LMS feature is very helpful for training my distributors in the UAE and other Middle East countries. Still working with Epixel to implemented new features.. Thank you all

Cons

Time management ned bit improvement. My project is delayed for 10 days than agreed. But I am satisfied with the outcome.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you for your feedback. Top-notch customizations and multiple levels of testing for quality assurance resulted in an unexpected delay. We will make sure that the delivery will be on time.

Replied January 2020

Jason

Best and Trust Worthy MLM Software

Epixel Team is outstanding in creating the MLM Software, they are really well understanding, i had just given an idea as per my requirements but the epixel team made it true.They delivered a wonderful solution for my MLM Business.Really Appreciable.Kudos Team.

Pros

Wonderful team and Amazing MLM Software for my Business.100% Trust worthy

Cons

Can't find anything :)

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thanks Jason for you valuable capterra review, it was great working with you, Thanks Again

Replied July 2020

Jonathan

February 2022

Work very nice

Pros

I love this software. This company is very working team. I have appreciate with développer very good skills

Cons

Its easy too integrate and easy too use. Very like this

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hi Jonathan, We are extremely glad to hear from you. Thank you for making us a part of your venture. We take pride in your happiness and dedicate it to the hard work of our devoted team. We will continue exploring ways beyond our capacities to serve you best.

Replied February 2022

Richard

Fast, Reliable & Innovative Software

Great functionality. Great User Interface. Fast response with timelines met. Great Customer Service Experience and Communication!

Pros

I have dealt with several MLM software companies with mixed results. However, with Epixel, not only do they understand the complexities of compensation plans better than most, but they also build their software with the 'end in mind', meaning that they place a high importance on scalability and security. Their team is highly professional and I have found that they meet their timelines better than other software development companies I have worked with. The results speak for themselves with happy customers, 'easy to use' intuitive interfaces and the best value you can find in quality MLM software.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hello Richard, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, We look forward to work with you again and it was a great experience to work with you.

Replied May 2017

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

EPIXEL has been like a Sunshine after a long rain !

Easy to use, complete and reliable !

Pros

Reactivity ! 100%, Fast problem solving !! Custom design and understanding customer's requirements !!

Cons

Sometimes designs, at first place, are a bit too different, but immediately they will change it on the requirement.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you Micheal, for your Wonderful Feedback,We will looking forward to you for more Support

Replied October 2017

Jairo

Easiest MLM Software Out There!

Pros

The Epixel MLM Software is so clean and user-friendly anybody can use it. Also their customer service is superb. They are always ready to help and are very responsive. They truly stand behind and guarantee their work!

Cons

I haven't found any cons so far. It's that good.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're happy you had a good time with team Epixel. It's a privilege and honor to work with you Hope to see you again soon!

Replied January 2020

Steve

Phenomenal MLM software tailored to our needs

Pros

We needed a MLM software that can meet all of our requirements in a short time period. Epixel quoted us reasonable amount and they delivered what they promised. The software is very modular and it lets you configure many settings like your compensation bonus details, tax configuration by state and so on. The content management system was easy to use and it allowed us to add new pages quickly.

Cons

The initial design of the registration page didn't let the users see the enrollment packages they were choosing, but Epixel quickly added a new feature to see the contents of our packages.

Response from Epixel Solutions

Hi Steve, We are really Happy to get Valuable feedback from Your Side about the Software we are delivered.Thanks for the Support

Replied October 2017