• Pros

• "The ease of installation and use is fantastic. All the features work as you would expect on all major platforms."

• "The ease of the interface. Installation was easy as we could send an email to end user and have them install it. "

• "Easy to use Great support Available on Linux Usage based pricing"

• Cons

• "Very little to complain about. An admin manual would have answered some of my questions, but a call in to their support line did the trick just the same. "

• "As an engineer, I like to know the technical details. I was able to discover these details, but it could have been easier. "

• "Which it could function as a full MDM. Although it can not function as a Full MDM, for the price this software is excellent. "

Browse DriveStrike Reviews

David from Southern Management Corp

Where Did Our Laptops Go?

We are now able to wipe any laptop that is not sent back to us after a mobile employee in another state does not return.

Pros

Since about 95% of our laptops are used by mobile users in 6 states we had a hard time tracking them down when the user was no longer with the company. We now have a way to render them useless if we can get them back. We are also using the software as a third piece of software to keep track of our hardware inventory for our accounting office.

Cons

Right now we see none other than maybe difficulty in deploying through GPO.

Reasons for Choosing DriveStrike

It had the very feature we were looking for and price.

Kao from Navegate

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

My review of drivestrike

Overall experience is great.

Pros

Ease of use for the software and great customer service is what makes me like it so much.

Cons

In the dashboard, I wish I could customize how I see the list of computers. For example instead of one big list it would easier to just have 4 list smaller list that are separated by group assignment.

Reasons for Choosing DriveStrike

We are a small company and drive strike was the best cost efficient choice.

Alejandro from Avid Visuals

Peace of Mind for Anyone Who Wants it

DriveStrike is mighty cheap, self-explanatory, and will be my first aid when I finally lose my phone. It's a great app all around!

Pros

As a single user, DriveStrike proves the most beneficial on my Pixel 4. The software's remote locate, lock and wipe functions keep me from feeling anxious about the possibility of losing my phone and compromising my contacts, photos, and stored passwords on my Chrome browser. I ride public transportation often and I fear the day I forget my phone—or my wallet—on the seat. For $1.50 per month, I am happy to know I can erase the contents of my phone directly from my computer if that day ever comes. As for my wallet, I am still waiting on a really smart wallet that locks automatically—somehow.

Cons

At first I was a little hesitant to install software that grants a remote wipe function on my phone, but I think that's a common feeling for anyone who worries about privacy. In reality, I had nothing to be concerned about.

Joseph from Highcrest Management Group

Incredibly cost effective

DriveStrike is the perfect solution for data protection. It's a rugged software that doesn't bloat the device at all. You won't recognize it's there which is perfect for day to day use. If any issues arise, the Dashboard can almost instantly locate, lock, or wipe the device. Quite the nifty set of features for the privacy concerns facing our company. We recommend this to everyone in the space who values privacy.

Pros

Fast setup. Easy to control devices from the dashboard. Quick and friendly support.

Cons

There is not much to complain about this software. It has served our company well and hasn't caused any issues.

Paul from Barton Investment Services

Industry: Capital Markets

Super responsive and friendly support, easy to install and understand

Remotely wiping and securing your data is a snap with DriveStrike and their customer support is superb. I was blown away by how helpful, responsive, and knowledgeable they are. They even went out of their way to help me with unrelated issues.

Pros

Cons

Locating Apple devices precisely requires that you place the devices in supervised mode or purchase them from Apple directly using the DEP (Device Enrollment Program) which is annoying but a function of Apple requirements.

Jerry from Sacred Heard Cathedral Prep

Great product and support

Cons

Response from DriveStrike

Replied March 2020

Thank you for your review and kind words. Full MDM support for Apple products is coming soon. Android EMM and full device control is available in the Advanced Configuration section of DriveStrike. Thanks again for your feedback Jerry!

Guy from Verisage Custom Software

Easy to use, great company

Securing assets on multiple platforms. I don’t want to have to use multiple platform-specific tools. I just want to know that my data and devices are secure.

Pros

Easy to use Great support Available on Linux Usage based pricing

Pricing and support.

Darren from For Freedom International

Simplified device security across multiple geographic regions

Excellent. Great customer service, helpful and very easy to implement among many devices.

Pros

DriveStrike has provided us great initial support and prompt feedback. As an organization that works with vulnerable people groups and works across a wide spectrum of political, geographic and socio-economic people groups it was paramount that we had a cost effective solution available to our team. The groups function for managers to manage their teams added great flexibility.

Cons

No issues at this point. Everything has been very helpful!

Reasons for Choosing DriveStrike

Quick customer service and response.

April from University of Utah

Effective, Easy, and Economical

I called with a question on organizing our devices, and got a call back in 15 minutes. Seriously great customer support!

Pros

Being able to see the essential security details for all our team's devices in one list is essential for managing our newly working-from-home team.

Cons

Looking forward to the Chromebook support I understand is coming.

Anthony from SHI

DriveStrike Support

Pros

Had a customer that was needing help to find a solution that will be able to Remote Wipe devices. Called DriveStrike , and within 3 hrs had a demo and quote in my customer hand!

Cons

Nothing so far. Heard it was easy to install, and my customer is happy!

Terry from Right At School

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Does what we need, easy to install, good price

Before DriveStrike, whenever an employee called in saying they misplaced or lost their laptops, we would begin a scramble. Now I just log into the admin panel and lock the computer. I either unlock later once they locate it or I wipe it after a week. It's a major reduction in stress for my team.

Pros

Installing Drive Strike is easy enough for even our least tech savvy employees. The admin panel is well designed and works well. Their support staff is excellent and very friendly.