• Pros

• "CrowdChange is an easy-to-use online donation platform that allows organizations to implement video marketing strategies, along with peer-to-peer fundraisers in their digital marketing campaigns."

• "The platform is easy to use both on the backend and for the users. It's clean, simple and gives off a sense of professionalism to donors."

• "This product is so intuitive! It has tools for everything that I need from a fundraising point of view, both at the point of the end user and reports internally for our use."

• Cons

• "There is nothing difficult about the CrowdChange software. "

• "Nothing. All in all a fantastic product that met all our needs"

• "For me its that I cant have the money go to two separate bank accounts but that is because the charity I am working with is more difficult with there abilities not crowdchange"

Browse CrowdChange Reviews

Erin from Alpha Chi Omega Foundation

Industry: Fund-Raising

Robust out-of-the-box online fundraising solution

Everyone I have worked with has been professional, engaged and motivated to make my experience the best it can be. Highly recommend!

Pros

CrowdChange does not require customizations or 'extras' to provide a professional-looking robust fundraising event solution. Options include ticket sales, registrations, sponsorships, swag sales and donations. Very easy to use; no HTML or web design experience needed.

Cons

As an administrator, I would like to have the option to prevent my users from reopening fundraisers. A minor inconvenience compared to the ability for my users to create beautiful pages on their own!

Jenny from Canadian Friends of Yeshivat Aish HaTorah

New user of CrowdChange software

Before CrowdChange, we were using a variety of donation and event management systems. The problem was that they did not integrate with each other and we were not able to get consistent reports for accounting. CrowdChange allows us to run all events with one system but still have enough flexibility to address individual department needs.

Pros

The CrowdChange team helped us a lot with set up, including addressing our complex banking needs. We have several departments and need to route payments to different bank accounts, including accounts in a different currency. CrowdChange was able to help us deal with it appropriately. CrowdChange was also happy to help our individual department leads with their own events and fundraising needs.

Cons

I would like to see some tiered pricing options geared towards non-profit organizations. The fees can occasionally be high. Luckily CrowdChange heard us on this and we will be discussing it with them further.

Reasons for Choosing CrowdChange

These alternative products were already used by various department leads, however we needed one consistent product that generated useful reports.

Reasons for Switching to CrowdChange

We needed one consistent software to be used by all departments.

Barbara from Autism Society Canada

Love this software...

I would recommend CrowdChange to everyone. Their customer support is second to none and we've never been left to navigate the platform on our own. Every request or question has been addressed without hesitation and they have come to understand our industry and mission so well that they now offer suggestions on how to make the campaign process even better.

Pros

The CrowdChange platform has been a game changer for us. We are a national organization who struggled with our online fundraising program. CrowdChange provides us with a user friendly comprehensive tool that allows us to create and run several digital campaigns simultaneously. Allowing donors to cover processing fees, instant tax receipts and reporting, peer to peer campaigning possibilities and direct deposit gives both us and our donors useable features that make the donation experience easy and quick.

Cons

There is nothing difficult about the CrowdChange software.

Brandon from Ve'ahavta

First year

Overall I am happy with the product. The fees are a bit high compared to others out there, but the ability to customize warrants the fees.

Pros

It is very easy for a standard supporter-led fundraiser. The users really enjoy the product. We also thought it worked quite well for matching gift campaigns.

Cons

As it was not built for peer-to-peer team campaigns, it lacked a lot of necessary functions for the users and organization. Our feedback from users was a lack of ease of use for this purpose.

Reasons for Choosing CrowdChange

It has low up-front costs and seems best fitted for our use.

Reasons for Switching to CrowdChange

CanadaHelps lacked the customization and ease of use for users.

Ashley from Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation

The best tool!!!

Pros

Cons

I would like the ability to change some of the text on buttons myself

Stephanie from 1855 Whitby

Above and Beyond!

I have had a great experience working with the CrowdChange team. They have been very open to taking recommendations for the implementation of new features in their platform development. They have added iterations to support our needs and have been extremely fast with the turnaround time when I have had a conflict or question. I can’t begin to tell you how refreshing it is to have a warm body on the end of a support email. Not common with other platforms! I really enjoy using CrowdChange now and will certainly recommend to others.

Pros

The simplicity of setting up events is probably the biggest appeal. I run upwards of 32 events annually so I’m very familiar with many other event-related portals and this one is by far, the simplest for getting event tickets live. I also like that guests breeze the the steps to register for an event without having to do multiple registration protocols.

Cons

The social media capabilities are very basic when it comes to guests marketing the event. Other platforms have a solid handle on guests being able to share etc, are very visually appealing, and have notifiers when purchasing tickets to boost to their peer groups. This one doesn’t align the branding of individual events when shared nor does it support guests boosting events in an appealing or functional way.

Noted above.

Reasons for Switching to CrowdChange

All of the above plus I have a fondness for helping new and local companies and technologies get off the ground.

Steph from Jewish General Hospital Foundation

Great platform with exceptional customer service

Pros

CrowdChange has created a platform that is easy to use for non-profits and donors alike. Beyond user friendly (professional and customized fundraising pages can be set up within minutes), this comprehensive software lets you control your branding, and offers so many features for every aspect of online fundraising. The customer support offered by CrowdChange is unparalleled. Always available to help work through any issues, making custom modifications when necessary, they ask for ways to improve their platform and truly listen. The benefits of this product are seemingly limitless.

Cons

An FAQ or resource page should be created to be able to search for certain answers rather than having to contact support. Other than that - no cons!

Response from CrowdChange

Replied March 2021

Thanks for your review Steph. We do have an FAQ link on all our sites. These FAQs are editable so you can also include additional commonly asked questions.

Kassie from Kappa Alpha Theta Foundation

A True Partner

Pros

CrowdChange is user friendly and has tons of great features. The customer service of the software is unparalleled and the team at CrowdChange works with you to fit your best needs. We have seen significant increases in fundraising for our college chapters since switching to CrowdChange.

Cons

I do not have any cons. We are having difficulty linking CrowdChange to be set up with our Canadian chapters, but that is nothing to the fault of the software.

LISA from The Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation

Review of Crowdchange

I love working with Crowdchange they are so great to work with and the software is terrific.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the support is excellent.

Cons

Every change requires some tweaking and the staff at Crowdchange have been very helpful making custom modifications to accommodate our needs.

Reasons for Switching to CrowdChange

Their product and customer service was terrible.

Judy from Technion Canada

CrowdChange is more successful for us due to the OUTSTANDING support we receive from the team!

I am overwhelmed with the calm, eager and efficient the support available. By the time our event goes live, the CrowdChange Team makes sure everything is working well. If there is a glitch, the team steps up to the plate without a delay. Our connection to Donor Perfect has been working well and immediate.

Pros

We have used this platform for free events, complex events and tribute cards. It is versatile and the development team is eager to move forward in accommodate everything we have thrown their way! Reporting is clear and complete.

Cons

I am not always able to do what I wish to do. I do have to ask support and it is answered.....I think there should be a FAQ area.

Jessica from calgary jewish federation

great product

very good

Pros

Crowdchage is easy to use as an administrator, and as a person being directed to the site. I like that there are many options you can use when creating an event- if you want names of people registering- when to turn off ticket sales- custom questions etc...

Cons

would like that each admin can choose how the home page defaults- my preference would be upcoming events as opposed to always seeing most raised first. I wish you could choose and have it stay that way.

Angela from Providence Healthcare Foundation

User Friendly Donation Platform

Pros

Cons

We would love to see CrowdChange implement social sharing tools for Instagram and LinkedIn into the platform in the near future.

Stu from Summit School Foundaton

CrowdChange review

Its great. I've recommended the platform to many other non profits and they've loved it also.

Pros

Cons

So far, the only 2 things that I dont really like about it is the fact that the "Label Name" needs to be seen on all forms and the fact that I can't set up automatic notifications to other people within my organization (I have to do that manually) - but, all in due time I guess

Reasons for Choosing CrowdChange

There were a couple, but none that I actually entertained to the same level as CrowdChange.

This one was WAY better.

Andrea from Jewish general hospital foundation

Great product

Pros

It’s quite easy to use both within the foundation and by our third party creators. It integrates well with raiders edge. The customer service is excellent

Cons

My only issues were that it didn’t click through directly for LinkedIn but that has since been resolved.

Elizabeth from Mindstrong

Great product!

Pros

Ease of use! Compared to AKARaisin which was the software I used to use, CrowdChange is an absolute pleasure.

Cons

It would be great if there was an easy was to add comped tickets and the ability to send cards when a donation is made in honour/memory of someone.

Reasons for Switching to CrowdChange

Raisin is difficult and complicated to use. The user interface is confusing and unattractive.

Shonna from Technion Canada

Donor Perfect

Has been very good and well supported

Pros

We are a Charity who uses Donor Perfect as our Data Base. Crowd Change interfaces nicely into Donor Perfect. There are a few issues that you need to keep on top off like duplicate account numbers that need merging but in general it works quite well. We enjoy the flexibility of setting up the event and selling it the way we like with Crowd Change rather than trying to use a web link form inside Donor Perfect which is far more complex.

Cons

The lag time it takes for the income to hit our bank account eg a transaction in Crowd Change from 4th to 10th of Jan 2020 does not come to us until 17th Jan 2020. So they do have your money for quite a while

Randi from 4Pillars

SJL Gala

Great

Pros

It is very simple and easy to use. I love how it make your event look very legitimate with ease

Reccomendation

under the recommendation of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Jodi from Save a Child's Heart

SACH loves CrowdChange

Pros

Ease of use and customer support is exceptional.

Cons

Administrative fees are high and I wish there was a better workaround besides asking the donor to cover them.

Mary from Jewish General Hospital Foundation

CrowdChange

So far, I was blown away with how easy it is to setup and use.

Pros

Very user friendly. Fast and effective communication with the company for any troubleshooting issues. Creative and easy to use for us and donors.

Cons

Perhaps the fee can be less depending on the package we take on.

Reasons for Switching to CrowdChange

To try other options. It was harder to use Raisin.

Larry from SITN Foundation

Outstanding Product and Service

Outstanding product and company. Would recommend to others

Pros

Easy to use User Friendly Not complicated Great support service

Cons

Nothing. All in all a fantastic product that met all our needs

Sharon J. from Canadian Friends of Tel Aviv University Inc.

Industry: Fund-Raising

Pros

Customer Service, easy and user-friendly

Cons

limited layout options on the donation/event registration pages. Need more options to add information and personalize pages

Jennifer from Israel Cancer Research Fund

Great Team!

Great team, on demand service, helpful and willing to work with us to make things even better.

Pros

Software was user friendly and easy to use, best of all, it looked good!

Cons

The ICRF team felt like many enhancements needed to be made while using the product, but luckily the team at crowdchange were always ready to go! They made all the product enhancements that we requested and this made the user experience great!

danielle from Hope & Cope

New to CrowdChange

Moving to CrowdChange was to give us greater empowerment with on-line fundraising. In our early stages, we are still very confident that it will deliver.

Pros

Offers features that others do not and ease of use

Cons

We are still new to the software and any new software has some growing pains.

Amy from JPPS-Bialik

JPPS-Bialik Review

Fantastic service. Extremely successful first experience in both dollars raised and facility of use.

Pros

The software is extremely user-friendly. The templates are attractive and most importantly, the customer service is A-1!

Cons

I would have liked to be able to manipulate the email database in terms of being able to name specific groups as contact groups.

Crowd change review

Great for our donors. Hope to use the program more.

Pros

Love that it’s so user friendly and easy to navigate.

Cons

That there is nothing to complain about