• Pros

• "It's ease and simplicity is what I like best! "

• "This software is very easy to use and helpful in directing donations our way"

• "I like that it is easy to setup and get going. They have a nice clean website and interface. The forms you create look very clean. Support is very responsive."

• Cons

• "Some limitations on reporting and back end donor management. Some bells and whistles may be absent (that others might need) but it still fit our need of our non-profit just nicely."

• "I wish the dashboard was a bit more robust, but it's nothing major. I also wish that I could import past donations via a spreadsheet rather than having to enter past transactions individually."

• "There are many great things about Donorbox that I thoroughly enjoy. However, a built-in text-to-give technology would really take it to the next level. "

Browse Donorbox Reviews

suryad from kevinmax technologies

Best Fundraising Software

Initially, we were sceptical of investing into a donation system, even affordable one, since we're looking for ways to save on all fronts. We thought we could just use PayPal. However, only when we switched to Donorbox we saw all the benefits of a donation system (i.e. the ongoing support, the variety of payment options, the suggested donation amounts etc.). Really recommend trying it out and seeing for yourself!

Pros

We have an international presence and also partner with a lot of companies so it's great to be able to accept company donations, accept multiple currencies and customize the donation forms in many different languages. It offers tons of features for a fraction of the price!

Cons

Although Donorbox offers the Salesforce integration, it'd be great if the Donorbox dashboard could be a bit more detailed and functional.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2018

Were so glad that youre enjoying Donorbox. Its always great to hear that weve helping our customers be more productive and successful. Thank you for your feedback regarding our dashboard. Well definitely take this to the drawing board and see how we can improve. If you have any specific capabilities that youd like to see on our dashboard, please feel free to let us know about them. We wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts.

Elizabeth from Independent Media Institute

Game Changer

Integration with Salesforce NPSP, Pardot, and Wordpress - after a small learning curve, it's all seamless.

Pros

I can't say enough good things about Donorbox. We were struggling to sync our data to Salesforce and manage recurring donors in prior systems. It was time consuming and inaccurate. We implemented Donorbox and bam - it just works. Their support is responsive. The integration is excellent. The interface is easy. Our recurring donors can manage their own profiles. It's been such a good fit that I recommended it to another client and helped them implement it. I don't usually write reviews but I had to do it here - it's just excellent and if it ever goes away I will cry.

Cons

There's a learning curve. But it's small, and worth learning for our purposes.

Reasons for Choosing Donorbox

Donorbox had the best integration options

Abigail from Viva Theater

Industry: Performing Arts

Easy and Effective

The non-profit theater company I volunteer for did not have a good way to solicit small donations from members of the community, so I searched to find software that we could link to the company's website. Once I found Donorbox, I was able to set up an account with Stripe, set up our donation page, and then launch the site with the Donate button. We put a Donate link in our email newsletters, and have been receiving a steady stream of small (and sometimes not so small) donations. Though there are a couple of steps to the process (all clearly outlined by Dropbox), it took only a little while to link up all the back end stuff. Now, my colleagues are thrilled and amazed to watch the donations pour in.

Pros

I am not a web designer, I am a civilian. I volunteered to set up a donation button for the website of a theater company of senior citizens. It may be the greatest compliment of all to say Donorbox can be used effectively by people who are baffled by the internet. I don't think I can elaborate enough on why this software is simply the best. The instructions are clear and simple; everything works on all browsers; the interfaces are crisp and easy to understand. I have no trouble finding stuff on the dashboard. I can easily administer our team. When a donation comes in, the emails goes quickly to everyone that I've designated, so that the donors can be thanked.

Cons

I can't come up with anything; everything works.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Amanda from Wolfe for District C

Industry: Political Organization

"Free" tier is not free!!!

Money was held for a long time, may have cost me the election as a small grassroots candidate. Stripe fees were also terrible. If I run again, I will not be choosing Donorbox. It's only for big-money candidates, apparently.

Pros

Ease of use, at least at first. Liked the plugin option for website

Cons

Fees are excessive compared to other platforms

Reasons for Choosing Donorbox

Thought the free option would actually be free

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Hi Amanda! Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry you didn't have a very good experience with Donorbox. Regarding your fees: Donorbox is actually amongst the lowest-priced donation platforms available. Other platforms usually appear cheaper because they aren't always upfront about mandatory fees. We use Stripe and PayPal as payment processors, as many other platforms do. You can find all our pricing is upfront here - https://donorbox.org/pricing. Regarding your donations being held: Please be assured that Donorbox does not hold onto your donations at any time. These delays are usually caused when Stripe requires additional info. They release the funds once they receive it. We hope you would reconsider trying Donorbox again. We'd love to have you with us again. If you have any trouble, please drop us a message at https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.

Chuck from Lovepure Missions

Industry: Philanthropy

Great Software and Simple to Use

We have a non profit website and have run various fundraising projects from our site and Donorbox makes it super easy to set up custom donation campaigns and take payments. We use Wix as our website and it was very easy to set up on our site. Also, Donorbox makes it very easy to connect with our payment processor (Strype). In short, donorbox is awesome and critical to enabling us to take donations on our website.

Pros

Very easy to set up, manage and create donation capabilities on my website. Also, super easy integrations with my third party payment processor. I also like the data and reporting. I can see all of my donors, their status, their history, etc.

Cons

I would like to see some improvements to email capabilities. Emails are easy to set-up, use and execute but they are pretty generic. Would love to have some template options to chose from.

James from Union Gospel Mission

Donorbox is a great starter donation software that takes minutes to get running.

Pros

Donorbox is simple and intuitive with great instructions to help get setup. One of my favorite things about Donorbox is that I'm able to keep donors on the site, through an embedded Donorbox form. I don't need to send them to a landing page off-site. That's a big deal and keeps donors comfortable finishing the process of giving.

Cons

Donorbox is still maturing and some features that I think ought to be built-in, they charge for. Like integrating with an integration software... I have worked with multiple other softwares that simply allow integration, and none of them charge, including other donation platforms.

Response from Donorbox

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review Donorbox on Capterra! We truly appreciate your honest feedback. Since we aim to keep our fees as low as possible, we only charge when absolutely necessary. We are, in fact, working on building features so that some integrations wont be necessary any more. It will be built into Donorbox. Well be sure to keep you updated with our progress. We've also recently launched our API and Zapier integration that lets connect with any number of other platforms. You can check that out here - https://donorbox.org/nonprofit-blog/blog-announcing-integration-zapier

Rachel from Shining Hope for the Vulnerable

Industry: Philanthropy

Im So Glad I Found Donorbox!!

Because of you, my nonprofit now has a wonderful donation form that I feel confident usingand so do my donors!

Pros

Ease of use, affordability, very professional design, customization for integration on website, multiple options for embedding donation form (eg, button, pop up, webpage), and the option of accepting reoccurring donations and multiple payment methods.

Cons

Not as much customization that I would prefer on making a campaign, for example, adjusting what part of the background picture displays.

Reasons for Choosing Donorbox

For all the reasons I listed above about what I like most about you!

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Michael from The Web Experience

Donorbox is a Must for Nonprofits

Excellent online software for recurring donations!

Pros

I discovered Donorbox when looking for a low-cost online solution for a nonprofit I founded feeding the hungry. It was amazing how much the software completely fit our needs. To earn a living, I develop websites and have recommended and implemented Donorbox in several nonprofits who are incredibly pleased. They like the ability to choose campaigns at will and the intuitive setup and use.

Cons

Nothing! We are all happy clients and love the support!

Kim from Mountains Youth Services Team

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Donor Box is easy to use

It's very easy to use.

Pros

This software is very easy to use and helpful in directing donations our way

Cons

It has an ongoing cost associated with it.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Donorbox is exactly what I needed

I looked hard for a way to accept a small number of monthly donations in small amounts that didnt involve incorporating a business or doing a lot of overhead. Donorbox solves my problem!

Pros

Its a free and easy way to accept automatic monthly donations.

Cons

I wish there was an app or at least a good mobile-friendly site design for the admin side of things.

Reasons for Choosing Donorbox

It did what I wanted! None of the others would automatize monthly donations without me doing a whole other set of things.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Lauren from MAP International

Donorbox's Customer Service Sets Them Apart

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product. Donorbox has helped my organization raise lots of money with their simple and easy to use platform.

Pros

Donorbox is a newer, free platform for allowing donors of your nonprofit to make a gift to your organization. By far, the best thing about them is their customer service. If you or your donor(s) has an issue, you submit a ticket through email and they get back to you generally within one hour. They then work quickly with you to solve whatever problem you're having. They have sent out surveys to clients and asked what features we would like to see added.

Cons

Donorbox has a login system for recurring donors, but none for donors who make a single gift or are regular givers. It would be great if that feature was included, as other companies that offer this type of service have. It would allow my organization to be more efficient and timely in other things we have to do.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Donor box review

Even if text-to-give is not yet an option, I'd still recommend Donorbox over other donation systems. It's rare, from my research, to get this much of functionality, simplicity, safety, and speed for so little financial investment.

Pros

Really appreciate that Donorbox is so simple to use and so affordable. It's very helpful to have the option of suggested donation amounts as well - since starting to suggest amounts to our donors we've noticed an increase in donations! Really value the integrations with Salesforce and Mailchimp as well. This has allowed us greater functionality while keeping the cost of a donation system low.

Cons

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! Its always great to hear that weve helping our customers be more productive and successful. Youll be happy to know that weve actually already started plans for a text-to-give feature. As soon as its ready, well be sure to let you know. Were always working to make Donorbox better, so your feedback is really helpful and much appreciated. If you have any other ideas or features that youd like to see, please feel free to let us know. We wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts.

Ed from New Life

Off the Charts Useful!

After nearly 2 years use, it has been amazing to see the ongoing options added to this amazing software.

Pros

Searched for a solution for a non-profit website donation page and found DonorBox interface. I was very happy with what I found, and have been even happier since starting use. From super easy end user experience, to simple implementation on websites, Donorbox rocks! Users can donate via bank card, PayPal, or bank account. No fees are charged by DonorBox unless $1000 per month is processed. Other merchant processing fees apply as usual. DonorBox loves mobile users too!

Cons

Only regret is that I didnt find it sooner!

Response from Donorbox

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for your sterling review of Donorbox! It really means so much to our team when we hear that our customers are enjoying their Donorbox experience. Our goal has always been to give organizations and donors alike the best donation platform possible. So, it's awesome to know that Donorbox is helping to make your workload just a little bit easier. We welcome any suggestions you may have for us. It could be anything like a feature you'd like to see or perhaps there is something that we can do better. Your feedback would be really appreciated. And, it will help us make Donorbox even better. All the best with your fundraising! And thank you again for your wonderful review.

Karen from Our Haus AFC

Easy to setup several giving campaigns

Pros

Love this tool because it is so simple to setup multiple campaigns that each have their own progress tracking and details. Embedding on my website is easy and just works. Set it and forget it type of thing. Pricing is simple. Entering donations received outside of the tool is easy.

Cons

Wish it had some additional integrations with my email tool or CRM.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2018

Were so glad that youre enjoying Donorbox. Its always great to hear that weve helping our customers be more productive and successful. Im not sure what email tool you are using, but Donorbox does offer a MailChimp integration as an optional extra feature. And Im happy to let you know that we do have future plans to develop our very own CRM feature. Well keep you updated on that. If you have any other ideas or features that youd like to see, please feel free to let us know. We wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts.

Carolyn from Khen 106.9fm Community Radio

Industry: Broadcast Media

Support our needs very well

I can now do trending analysis through the extract function - although need the above enhancement!

Pros

It's ease and simplicity is what I like best!

Cons

I submitted a request that would make SO MUCH difference and I'd like to know if it's in the works - Specifically, I want an "account" id to be captured for each donor - which I did add as comments. However, in order to capitalize on this - it has to be added to the TRANSACTIONAL extract I do each month so that I can LINK that account id to my monthly off-line transactional reporting - Please feel free to contact me for more clarity.

Reasons for Choosing Donorbox

I considered an alternative vendor awhile back but felt it was overkill for our small org - - for now.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Hi Carolyn! Thank you for your feedback and your kind words. We're really glad you're enjoying Donorbox. We certainly understand how your request would improve the way you handle donations. Our team has been busy with some new features (Text to Give is almost ready), but we will look into your request when we can. If you need our help with anything else, please let us know at https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Jonathan from Great State Apparel

Great for getting started with online donations

Pros

Easy setup for nonprofits or churches with recurring giving and low costs. Combined with Stripe, you can get pretty decent rates for payment processing. Easy to use interface and multiple giving pages can be setup.

Cons

Lacks a lot of the donor management features that other tools offer.

Response from Donorbox

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad you are having a good experience with Donorbox. We'd love to learn your thoughts on what donor management features you'd like to see in Donorbox. Any input you could give us would help our Development team. We're always looking for ways we can get better, so your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Zach from Mercy Projects

Great Product, Lightweight but Growing!

Great. I appreciate how much they've continued to develop out the product even within our 2 years of using them.

Pros

Easy of use. Ability to use bank or cc. Giving the donors the control over the account.

Reasons for Choosing Donorbox

Great pricing and features for what you pay for!

Jenna from Committee to Elect Jenna Nand

Industry: Political Organization

A great option for small organizations

Donorbox was great for taking online donations, which is all that we needed. We didnt have to pay too much out-of-pocket, which was helpful. I think this is an appropriate platform for a small political races like ours.

Pros

We liked that it was cheap and accessible, especially compared to competitors like ActBlue, whose monthly rate wouldve been too much for our small race.

Cons

I do not like their process of bundling your donations in the beginning and then depositing them only at certain times of the month, sometimes we really do need that money fast and having some sort of 24 hour or 48 hour deposit window like Zelle would be much more helpful.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Christine from Dog Trouble Foundation

Industry: Fund-Raising

Invaluable resource

I cant imagine how we would have raised the funds we have and had the opportunities that have been created for us without DonorBox. Its without doubt the best donation software for charities.

Pros

The extent to which I can customise each of our fundraising appeals is a huge benefit. Every appeal we have looks so professional and its so easy to create a bespoke appeal and loaf it onto our website

Cons

Its hard to find anything to criticise about the software

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Christina from Christina Perera Ministries Inc

I am a non-profit Christian ministry and donor box has mad collecting ad accepting donations easy!

So many benefits which include donation processing online, multiple donation accounts to keep track of specific events, built in donor management, automated receipts, and so much more! Love donor box, for the non-profit I would highly recommend it over PayPal!

Pros

Free processing up to 1000 dollars per month, automatic reoccurring donations, ease of use, built in donor management system, receipt automation and so much more!

Cons

It is hard to find something but if I had to pick it would be the ability to sell tickets along with donations. Adding this feature would be fantastic and about the use of other ticketing sits like eventbrite.

Response from Donorbox

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review Donorbox on Capterra! Were so glad youre enjoying using our donation platform. Youll be glad to know that weve already been making plans to develop a ticketing functionality into Donorbox. Well be sure to keep you updated with our progress.

Lexie from Pearls Preserve

The best software for non profits and monthly donors

I have been so happy with donor box in every aspect.

Pros

Donor box manages all of our monthly sponsors and reminds them of a payment is missed or needs to be updated . Our supporters like the easy of use of signing up

Cons

Nothing! This is the best software for non profits!

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Barbara from Health Industry

It works, is easy to use and looks great!

Pros

It's free for NGOs! The interface is elegant and modern, without being too clever. It's easy for us to set up and even easier for our contributors to use!

Cons

We have not encountered any Cons at all.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Lyndall from Pelvic Pain Foundation of Australia

Easy to use.

I like that the user chooses how they pay to donation, the money is automatically paid into our account, the receipt is issued and all I have to do is log the donation into my excel spreadsheet.

Pros

It issues receipts so reduces my workload.

Cons

I'd like users to be able to write their campaign name in when donating so I know if the donation is on behalf of someone's birthday on the email I receive.

Nate from Denver Gap Year

Perfect For Nonprofits

It's been perfect for my nonprofit. Ease of use, little to no fees and a track record of donations.

Pros

- I love how easily it intergrated with my squarespace site. - They process donations for free if the monthly amount is under a certain threshold. - Different options for giving. - Look of it on my website

Cons

- Slow to add other options for giving. - Back end interface for giving could be easier to search and use.

Nicole from Poverty and the Arts

Donorbox

We love being able to manage our donors, as well as provide people an option to donate monthly through donorbox.

Pros

Our nonprofit loves the ease of managing donors, as well as the accessibility of allowing donors to sign up with monthly pledges

Cons

We wish donors had the option to text a number to sign up to become a monthly donor.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Hi there! Thank you so much for your awesome review of Donorbox! We really appreciate your feedback and we're thrilled that you're enjoying your experience with us. We are working on Text-to-give feature, we will reach out to you try that out. If you ever need our help or have any suggestions on features you'd like to see, please feel free to contact us on https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Maya from GBH Foundation

Beautiful donation widget that works great!

I've upgraded to Donorbox after using Paypal for the last 4 years for my nonprofit. After a few months, I noticed the difference when I reviewed my donations for my quarterly reports, and noticed an increase of 20% in recurring donations. Definitely recommended!

Pros

Recurring payments, integration with Mailchimp, Very easy to install!

Cons

More languages! Or custom languages, I saw you had German, Spanish, and few others, but what about Russian?

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2016

Thanks Maya! Good luck with your nonprofit!

Ilma from Soul Spring

Simple and Effective Donation System - Great Solution for Nonprofits

Finding a system that is simple to set up, effective, that integrates with our website, and allows us to manage donors - all for a fraction of the price of some of the other systems is hard. This is why we appreciate Donorbox!

Pros

Donorbox is very affordable and the process of setting up is very easy and user-friendly. I also enjoy that the forms are quite clean and uncluttered. They are very minimalist so and I can customize them according to my own brand. It's also great to attract and retain recurring donors. Highly recommend trying it out!

Cons

I would want the dashboard to be a little bit more comprehensive and sturdy - but Donorbox is still developing and constantly improving.

Roop from EcoSikh Canada

Great Service

Fantastic and great support team

Pros

The solution was easy to set up and runs without any real maintenance from our teAm.

Cons

Nothing.. everything has been great thus far.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Jeremy from Bachly NP Consultation

Best Recurring donation plugin for Wordpress

I've switched to Donorbox about 2 months ago , and I can't be more happy with the results. The forms are simply beautiful, and really help in increasing conversion rates for donations and monthly commitments.

Pros

The look & feel of the forms. Very simple to make recurring donations

Cons

Waiting for the option to do test donations.

Response from Donorbox

Replied September 2017

Jeremy, thanks for the kind response.

Michael from Blu Creative

Good software, but really pricey

Donorbox was extremely use to use for all of our staff, and was great at enhancing our donation revenue.

Pros

For nonprofits, Donorbox is great at integrating with most of your already existing marketing programs. With a generous free tier, you'll also be able to give it a decent test run before deciding to upgrade to the paid tier. Donorbox serves as a great all-in-one dashboard for donations, CRM and marketing for non-profits, and I would highly recommend it to anyone trying to increase revenue through donations.

Cons

Most of the decent 3rd party integrations are paid, and not cheap. Having to pay a few different monthly integrations and fees quickly adds up and eats into your budget, making the software itself quite pricey.

aiden from The Meeting Place

Simple and Straightforward

Pros

I liked the ease of use the most. I was able to get started and receive donation almost immediately.

Cons

Nothing! This software did everything that I needed it to without any complications.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Inexpensive and simple donor-management platform

Pros

Donorbox is the most inexpensive program I found when researching donor management software. Its pricing is exceedingly fair, and the setup process is very easy and user-friendly.

Cons

Response from Donorbox

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback on Donorbox. We're always open to suggestions on making Donorbox better, so this is really helpful. The CSV Import feature is something our developers are already considering for the future. We will keep you updated on that when it's released. Regarding the dashboard, what other functionality would you like to see on it? You can always contact us at https://donorbox.org/contact

Bobbi from BSC Associates

Donorbox could be a good addition to your non-profit website

I originally resisted adding this software to our arsenal because it could add additional expense. However, I believe it will encourage donations as it creates a simple and beautiful interface right to our webpage. It is much more flexible than using PayPal alone, and probably interfaces better with other payment vendors.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility, seamless integration to our website.

Cons

Ran into one snag today where I added a feature twice and couldn't figure out how to delete the duplication.

Response from Donorbox

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review Donorbox on Capterra! Our goal is to create the best possible donation platform for our customers. If youre still experiencing the duplication issue or need our help with anything, you can drop us a support ticket at https://donorbox.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new.

Anndriene from Urban Initiatives Inc

Simple Donation Platform

Pros

Easy to navigate for users and to retrieve funds on the back end.

Cons

Donorbox isn't an easy platform to embed into the Weebly web hosting platform, but once embedded is simple enough to use.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! Its always great to hear that weve helping our customers be more productive and successful. We do understand that embedding a Donorbox form on a Weebly form can be a bit tricky. Weve put up a blog post with some helpful info on how to do this. You can check it out here - https://donorbox.org/nonprofit-blog/weebly-embedding/. Or you can contact our Support Agents at https://donorbox.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new. Weve got some excellent developers that are more than glad to help. If you have any other ideas or features that youd like to see, please feel free to let us know. We wish you all the best with your fundraising efforts.

Ryan from Michigan House of Representatives

Simple and easy to implement!

Pros

Donorbox is very simple and easy to set-up to start receiving donations immediately.

Cons

Whats not to like!? I havent figured that out yet!

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Erica from BluePath Service Dogs, Inc.

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great product

Pros

Donorbox is simple and easy to use. A variety of donation campaigns can be created to match the brand of your organization. They are to create, maintain and track. You can even set up specific links and campaign goals.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about this software.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Don from The Shul of New York

Great system

We us Donor box for monthly donations.

Pros

Easy to setup and simple for users. It just works.

Cons

No cons. It works exactly as described.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Ryan from Education management

Donorbox is worth it!

Good. I would recommend everyone who needs to raise money to consider this as an option.

Pros

I like the ease of use for the product. It had been relatively easy to setup and implement within the rest of my internet ecosystem.

Cons

Integration with Stripe did not go as well as I would have liked. I lost one supporter of this issue and I am hurting financially because of this.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Hi Ryan! Thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear that you had a good experience using Donorbox. We're sorry that you had trouble with your Stripe integration. They have certain policies and systems in place that I'm afraid we cannot get around. If you need our help with anything else, please let us know at https://donorbox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. We'd love to hear from you!

Laura and from Racine Art Museum

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Perfect for Small Budgets

Pros

It is a great looking product, easy for the end-user and fits our tiny budget - it's free!

Cons

To date, I have not come across any issues.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Does it all

Love that it allows donors the option to donate monthly.

Pros

From donation, to payment to receipt, Donorbox does it all from start to finish. Easy to use backend.

Cons

It would be nice if it offered more variety and options for design features, but it's still a nice product.

Akilesh from Sifting to the Truth

Useful piece of donation software

Pros

Makes it very easy for people to donate.

Cons

There is really nothing not to like. Cant say a bad thing.

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Jaq from Lifestyle Medicine Foundation

Inexpensive donation service, fairly basic

We were able to get our form up and going pretty quickly and it looks nice.

Pros

Cons

The customization options of the forms are a little sparse and basic. It was difficult to fully change the colors of the form to our organization's colors. I had to email support and use css code to change it. Kind of a hassle!

Response from Donorbox

Replied October 2018

Thanks for taking the time to review Donorbox on Capterra! We¿re glad you had a good experience with our Support Team. We will definitely be taking your experience with customization options into consideration and seeing how we can improve. Your feedback will help us make Donorbox better.

Melanie from STEPS Charity

Does everything I need - great solution for non profit donations

Pros

It's simple to use and the forms are very aesthetically pleasing. Simple to integrate into WordPress site. Customer support was amazing, quick responses and very helpful.

Cons

It would be nice if more of the setup was handled within WordPress (save having to jump across from donorbox.org), however this isn't a red flag for me.

Leonardo from Leo Corado Business Consultancy

easy website integration

Makes our job a lot easier. Our clients are happy.

Pros

-Free donate system for small nonprofits. -Very easy to integrate on WordPress sites, where we built 70% of our client sites -Seamless integration with PayPal payment options -Easy branding on forms and pages

Cons

We could not find Magento Integration in Marketplace

Response from Donorbox

Replied November 2019

Dana from Project FAVA

Donorbox review

Very good experience. Extremely easy to set up.

Pros

It is easy to keep track of all info re donations and quickly access it

Cons

I am coordinating using donor box with Wix, and the two companies arent always on the same page.

Kari from Cabaniss PTA

User Friendly

Pros

Im a PTA President. I started using the site 2 months ago. Weve used it for two events. It was easy to setup and our parents found it easy to process donations.

Cons

it would help if donation atoumatically calculated based on a quantity entered. For instance, wristbands are $10 and tickets are $1. Donation is for 2 wristbands and 10 tickets, Donation totals $30

Mandy from St Jeanne Antide Foundation

Industry: Mental Health Care

Life saver!

As an NGO, we find Donorbox helping us in raising money to those in need. Its easy-to-use interface enables the general public to navigate smoothly without confusion.

Pros

The ease of use and convenience of having an app that does everything for you successfully.

Cons

Most probably the lack of design features.

Bart from Christian Help Center

Nice tool for non-profits!

Pros

Easy and intuitive to use. We were able to implement our first campaign without any assistance from support. Works well with our web provider which is WIX.

Cons

Customizing the campaigns not always intuitive when using customer pictures/graphics.