• Pros

• "Easy access to the donor information. Ease of the text giving for the church family. "

• "You can't beat EasyTithe's price point as far as percentages, and their feature list is impressive as well. Compared to other giving platforms, EasyTithe is very competitive."

• "Overall the Easy-Tithe software is user friendly. The support staff is outstanding and very responsive. "

• Cons

• "While I love having the ability to create the forms the way I need them to be, I do not like to create them."

• "Their forms and feel is not quite as slick and polished as some other providers, but the system is robust and again, bang for the buck is definitely there."

• "I found a couple of very minor issue that would fall onto my "wish list"; however, nothing rises to the level of being a hinderance."

Browse easyTithe Reviews

Alan from First Assembly of God

easyTithe...a GREAT product!

Our church members LOVE the convenience of online and text giving! Have never heard anything negative from them about the service. On a personal level...I love the product and the personalized customer service! Thank you for providing a GREAT product and an incredible customer service experience!!!

Pros

Love how easy it was to set up and implement. When we started, we began from scratch. The folks at easyTithe helped us establish a merchant account and walked us through the process from start to finish! After having used the service for several years, I can honestly say that easyTithe provides EXCELLENT customer service. From the initial setup, to assistance with questions on usage, to helping with specific transactions...easyTithe has always been top notch!

Cons

Wish it was possible to designate to multiple funds thru text giving...in the same text message. Also, would be nice to allow ACH transactions via text giving.

Response from easyTithe

Replied September 2018

Hi Alan! Thank you for your feedback! The functionality on your wish list has been on ours as well, and we're very near completion in rolling out these exciting updates! Soon, you'll be able to give to multiple funds through text giving, as well as give through text by ACH. We're in process of putting the finishing touches on this functionality, and will be sharing more details with customers as they become available. If you have any questions in the meantime, you can reach out to our support team at support@givinghelpdesk.com and we'll be happy to help!

Kirk from Hampton Roads Church

Quality Online Giving System for the Price

Again, functionality and versatile features are excellent as well as user interface experience. But the back side of administrating the batch reports is a hit or miss. It would be home run if EasyTithe was able to partner with Aplos cloud accounting software so my monthly reconciliations would be better streamlined.

Pros

multiple features for administrator accounting and reconciliation, ease of use, customer services (most of the time). read below.

Cons

Many of the issues I had prior to the system and user interface upgrade have been resolved. But one thing that has been a recurring issue has been the quality of batch deposit reports over the years. The changes in third-party provider has been frustrating in regards in reconciling donor contributions with the correct fund from the batch deposits posted on the bank side to the batch deposits recorded online. It has improves since, but I would not be surprise if this issue comes up again. I hope I am mistaken and that the quality is moving upward. Also, I am still waiting for EasyTithe to resolve my request to turn off the "Convenience Fee" break-out feature shown on the batch report detail which separates the actual donor amount given and the convenience payout on top of the true contribution. It has been over two weeks now and still waiting word to reverse this function do I can close out the month of July.

Reasons for Choosing easyTithe

I do not like the name "PushPay" though I think their user-interface is more favorable. I would choose Aplos in a heartbeat since I utilize their accounting software, but their online giving platform features are not as attractive (at least not yet) as EasyTithe.

Alan from First Assembly of God

easyTithe...brings "easy" to online giving!

Pros

I really like how simple easyTithe is to use. Set up was a snap, and when I had a question, customer service provided the answer I needed in a fast and efficient manner. Our donors also really like using easyTithe for their online giving. From start to finish, they are up and running and very satisfied and confident in the safety and security of their donation.

Cons

We implemented easyTithe approximately 5 years ago, and through the years the only negative I can say is I wish we had implemented sooner. easyTithe has given us a channel of giving that we didn't have before.

Reasons for Choosing easyTithe

We chose easyTithe over the other alternatives because of the excellent reputation the company has for customer service. It's ease of use was also a huge benefit over the others.

Willis from The Door Christian Fellowship SS

Good until the last year

Pros

Ease of use on church app online and text give and at one time the customer service

Cons

Their customer support is really, really, really bad over the past several of months it is the worst I have dealt with you open tickets and it takes over a month with no response and when they do respond they just close the ticket without completing the request. I have had major problem after major problem from deductions from wrong accounts, not depositing correct amounts, depositing donations to accounts that are not ours, not reflecting donors contributions and a list of other issue. I have spoken with customer reps they have passed me up to a manager they said would help to expedite. there was several occasions were I waited on hold for over 3 hours, finally I reached someone. We are currently shopping for over providers

Response from easyTithe

Replied May 2018

Hi, Willis! Thank you so much for sharing this feedback. We're deeply sorry for your experience with easyTithe. You're absolutely rightsupport wait timeswere completely unacceptablethis last fall.We did experience some service interruptions thatimpacted many of our customers, including you. While we're saddened that you were impacted by the issues, those challengeshelped us identify shortcomings in our service model we have since corrected. Some of these improvements included staffing plans to ensure there are more resources to support you during the busiest times of the year. We'd be grateful to hear more about your experience and will reach out directly!

Chris from Calvary Chapel Green Valley

Some good, some bad!

Easy Tithe was so steady for years and then they started going through changes probably the past couple of years and it has been pretty rocky. I thought about leaving a few times. But they assured me that changes were coming that would improve the experience, and it did get a lot better I guess about a year ago or so. I feel that they need to be consistent though and just stay with it. Stop changing things like they are trying to reinvent the wheel. With that being said it is hard to find a better one. We do use another software as well and they are good too but Easy Tithe does allow me as admin. to get in there and really see what is going on when a donor needs help. I do like that a lot, and there support has greatly improved.

Pros

It is easy to use and I get my daily batches emailed to me.

Cons

They keep changing the website. Sometimes I go to print a batch and when I click print then its not there. The thing I really hate is that when I try to print a report from last month by person or do a date search by last name for the previous month, neither one prints up completely. There is usually a missing name or info going from one page to the other. Especially with the last name for the previous month search. I have let them know about this and it doesn't look like they have done anything about it. It's probably been going on for at least a few months but probably longer.

Teresa from New Hope Community Church

Easy Tithe Giving

Overall I would say we are pleased with easyTithe and the components we use.

Pros

As a donor it is easy to set up and use. It is pretty straight forward. We just added the texting and it is a good feature. I like that you have a window of time that you can remove the donation if you need to make changes.

Cons

On the administering side, there have been some bugs that have been worked out that were a little frustrating. Sometimes the donor names do not show up on the batch reports, and I have even had a situation where the deposit at the bank did not have a batch report to match it. Having said that, I have not had any of these issues for several months. Some thing to still work on: the batches sometimes lag several days behind the actual deposit. Also contact information is difficult to find on the website. For some things it is much easier to speak to an actual person instead of going back and forth on a support ticket.

Reasons for Choosing easyTithe

It was the option that was linked with the app we started using for our church.

James from Fairforest Church of God

First Time Online Giving User

Love the program. It meets the many needs of our church. Some of our people were negative with online giving but once put into operation a lot of negative feelings about online have changed into positive feelings and ir is being used. I am excited about our current usage. It is not huge at this point but further along that I thought it would be at this time. We only began using the program at the end of February. I am excited to see what the future holds for our church and Easy Tithe. Thank you. P.S. I reviewed many online programs before selecting Easy Tithe. I am glad that Easy Tithe is the one we selected.

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Can set up the software for different funds that our church uses. Immediate confirmation of donation to user. Daily information available to administrator. Multitude of available available for use.

Cons

Difficulty with initial setup with setting up links on church web site. Needed customer support which was quick and helpful. The problem was with me and not with the software.

Response from easyTithe

Replied April 2019

Thank you for your feedback, James! We're so grateful to have the opportunity to help increase and strengthen online giving at your church. We would recommend reaching out to our Success Team by grabbing a session on their calendar here: https://calendly.com/givingsuccess/coachingsession Our Success Coaches can walk you through best practices and offer tips and guidance on how to more quickly grow giving.

Kristi from Visalia United Methodist Church

Reporting options need work

The customer service is good. They always do what they can to help you, however many of the issues I have had were not things that turned out to be design flaws, and beyond the scope of their job duties.

Pros

Most of our user have had little, if any, difficulties using this software.

Cons

Reports could be more functional. For example the auto batch reports do not match up to the deposit reports for the same periods. There is a separate transaction report that must be pulled if you need to see any comments left by the donors, because comments do not show up on deposit reports. There are multiple deposit reports that must be pulled to reconcile the books. There are also multiple billing invoices that must be pulled, and 1 in particular is not even available online and can not be mailed to a PO Box. So, if you do not accept mail at your physical location you have to put in support ticket every month to receive this specific invoice.

Christopher from Christian Heritage Church

An OK Choice for our Church

Our experience with EasyTithe is ok. No major problems - could be better, could be worse.

Pros

I'm able to pull the necessary information without too much hassle.

Cons

Although fees seem to be inline with most giving providers, its still a big chunk of money our church has to pay just to receive offerings. Wish it was easier for a giver to direct an offering to a temporary category not set up in the system (ie. the ability to type in a category instead of selecting "other"). In the past, customer service was impossible to contact. EasyTithe seems to be improving on that. A few quirks with text-to-give (ie. If the giver does not type in a category with a gift, it goes to the last used category by default. This has caused several problems).

Michele from Growing Healthy Churches

Easy to Use & Fair Pricing

Pros

Easy to Use, Great Pricing, Reasonable Processing Fees, Recently expanded giving to allow for multiple funds to give to which is very helpful for our organization. Each experience with the Customer Service has been exceptional. They are still working out kinks in what they offer and are willing work around problems to make the program work best for our organization.

Cons

No complaints at this time that have not been resolved by the Customer Service Team.

Ken from Kent City Baptist Church

EasyTithe is Big PLUS

EasyTithe made our transition from the envelope system to online giving exceptionally smooth. While not all of our members are ready to make the switch, the system is easy to navigate. Many people rarely or ever write checks and easyTithe is a convenient easy to use system for both the user and the church

Pros

We've used EasyTithe online giving platform at church for about seven years. They were very helpful in walking us through the setup process and our members have found the interface easy to access. We like the app-based giving link and that it is included in our package. We continue to add users and believe it has had a positive effect on our overall giving. The user interface is the best part. If it isn't easy people won't use it!

Cons

We would like to have more flexibility in customizing giving reports. The options are limited and our giving secretary has to import data and rework it a bit when she does end of year reports.

Response from easyTithe

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your feedback, Ken! We're so glad you've found easyTithe to be a helpful tool for your church. If you're enjoying the native app, we'd also recommend checking out easytithe.com/MinistryOne for an even more robust church app option. Also, thank you for your feedback regarding reporting options. We are always working to enhance features. and input from our customers helps us make sure we're offering the best product possible.

Senja from Southside Assembly of God

Excellent for giving but ChMS and customer service need work

Inexpensive solution that allows us to provide text giving, easy and attractive online giving, and child check-in. Needs work on check-in options, as well as integration with Android products and something better than Java to run printer application.

Pros

The giving software is SUPER easy to use and most of our people have completely switched over to text giving, now that we can offer it. We also love the integration with the ChMS software, though we are still working on getting our people to use it for more than child check-in.

Cons

The ChMS software has a lot of potential, but seems to still be so new that there are a lot of features that either don't work or are just convoluted. It hasn't quite reached the streamlined point, yet. We are unable to run check-in kiosks on android tablets (though it looks like someone has developed an app to run it on Apple products), and the printer software runs through Java which doesn't run on Android, so we are still limited to using a full-size computer for check in. Trying to figure out how to do things is difficult as their Help section is still VERY limited and customer service is always slow (though VERY friendly, once you actually get a hold of someone). Overall, I want to love this company, but we may still have to look into other ChMS options, simply because this one doesn't have the capacity for what we need.

Response from easyTithe

Replied June 2018

Hi Senja! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review. We're sorry to hear about your experience with customer support recently! We're continuing to improve our processes and reduce wait times so I hope you'll have a better experience in the future. We'll also pass along your feedback to the product team...it's really helpful! Grateful to serve you!

Al from St. Matthew the Evangelist Antiochian Orthodox Church

4 1/2 stars. Not perfect, but an excellent option with great customer service and support

I'd recommend EasyTithe in most cases. Their setup is quick, current pricing is reasonable and text message add-on costs less than $75 a year. As previously mentioned, if text donating ever is streamlined, this will be an unqualified 5 star organizational offering. Recommended today with upside potential for future version updates.

Pros

Easy Tithe is a service primarily focused on the solicitation, tracking and organization of donations to a church. Our church has about 100 families / giving circles with 250 or so parishioners in total. The set up process was smooth, quick and backed by excellent customer service and startup support. The dashboard is easy-to-use and intuitive. Even the forms, which can normally become a UI quagmire, are largely elegant and changed easily. Some of the screens have slight confusion, but nothing near the issues I've seen with other software solutions. Customer service is top notch. Communication is clear, concise and understandable without tech jargon. The fees are reasonable, although not always the lowest due to the current competitive marketplace for donation payments.

Cons

The user-friendliness, while good, isn't perfect. It is challenging to make a donation via text - if you try to give money, and let time lag between the request and clicking on a link (where you have to finalize the donation), it times out. Also, said link must be clicked twice - not a huge deal but could confuse older donators who then stop the donation thinking that something is wrong. For the same reason, I can't give 5 stars on user friendliness - instead of just typing in "$5" and offering a text-centric confirmation, donators have to go to a browser screen to finalize, which can be a bit of an inconvenience.

Bill from Adobe Christian Church

Pretty good and getting better

This is such a win for us as a church as giving online is the way that so many want to give, as opposed to giving in an offering bag at the church. We've recently set up TEXT giving as well and that is fantastic!

Pros

It has solved a necessary issue for us. Online giving to a church is a key way to keep engagement and income moving forward. The interface is easy to work with and the ability to give to multiple funds on the same sign-in is great. Also the ability to see your giving history is big. Additionally, being able to set up recurring donations is very important for both the church and the user.

Cons

The reporting can be a tiny bit clunky but that continues to get better. Also, it used to take forever to get someone on the phone but that is now significantly better. Hold times used to be horrendous but today they are actually quite good.

Phyllis from Sanctuary Church

Verifying EasyTithe Contributions

It has been a good experience. I like that the money just appears in your bank account. The two new contributors in our church are young and they don't even want to buy checks. Now that they see how easy it is to contribute, I believe they will be more regular in their giving.

Pros

We had two new EasyTithe Contributors when we introduced texting to our congregation! Both were several hundred dollars each. Actually, I was not even aware of the second member's contribution until I started looking to verify the first member's text contribution. The first person mentioned it to me and said, "It was so easy!" When I saw a deposit on my bank account that was unaccounted for, I wanted to verify it was that person that had mentioned it to me. Imagine my surprise when I saw another fairly new member had also made a text contribution of almost $500, that had not hit my bank account just yet! Once I understood that the User ID is your email address, I did not have any trouble getting into the system. Thanks so much for your help at EasyTithe!

Cons

I have not found any Cons so far. There were contributions from several years ago on the list of contributors still listed our account. I am not really interesting in prior years. Is there a way that the prior years could be listed, but not open unless you ask for them to be open by the year? I believe that would be an improvement.

DENISE from AUSTIN POWER HOUSE CHURCH

USING EASY TITHE FROM BACK OFFICE PERSPECTIVE

Pros

What I like most about the Easy Tithe software is that when developing the program they really made it user friendly. I feel like they kept things simple but also tried to incorporate as many features as they can. It can be really simple to find the monthly online giving, track someone's giving and even make necessary edits to a profile. I appreciate this as I am a busy person who doesn't have lots of time on my hands to fumble through a program looking for what I need.

Cons

I do wish there was more training offered. I feel like Easy Tithe has so much more I am unaware of but I'm not sure how to access it. It would be nice if they offered a training course. Also, I have data that I need to pull from Easy Tithe and input into another program called Excellerate, however Easy Tithe does not make a report that I can export into this program. Excellerate is one of the ones they have not yet added. Also, I am unable to find any sort of way to change the envelope numbers to match what we have for our members.

Judy from Pillar Church of Oceanside, Okinawa and Twenty-Nine Palms

We are very happy with Easytithe. Works great and is very efficient in meeting our needs.

Very easy to utilize and to access from any computer.

Pros

Easytithe offers many fund options. It automatically moves the monies over to our bank account which makes it so much easier than other software. I would highly recommend this software to brand new churches as well as fully established churches.

Cons

I think the biggest concern I have is the extra monthly charge we are seeing for utilizing this software. While I realize there are regulatory costs to Easytithe, I think the fee and additional amount per transaction is more than enough to cover without having to assess another amount on top of that. I do pay less using Paypal, and even though I prefer Easytithe, any savings to a church (non-profit) is a big deal.

Rachel from Mission to Amish People

A Great Program Overall

A great Christian company that offers an easy and effective way to receive funds as well as create forms and correspond with donors.

Pros

The customer support at Easy Tithe is hard to top! We have had great success with the online chat feature as well as the telephone support line. In addition, their site is organized and easy to maneuver.

Cons

We recently tried to create a sign up form with multiple conditional sections on it. The form was not formatting correctly, and when we contacted Easytithe support, we found that we had added too many conditional sections to the form and only one or two tops were allowed in order to prevent the form from crashing. Small kinks like this seem to arise from time to time, but they have not been make it or break its for us. We have just had to be creative a find a way around them.

Response from easyTithe

Replied October 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback, Rachel! We are thrilled to have the opportunity to serve your ministry well. Also, thanks for the feedback surrounding the conditional form elements. We'll pass this along to the product team as they continue to build the product into the future.

Amy from St. Julia African Methodist Episcopal Church

Love the Software

Amazing! Its taken our church giving to a new level. Saw donations from people that rarely give the traditional way. When members set up automatic giving, being out of town doesnt affect their giving. Gave order to our church finances.

Pros

Most functions are easy to understand and use, organized church giving, synchronized with easy tithe plus, ability to connect to bank & QuickBooks, variety of report queries, assistance only a phone call away, etc.

Cons

Setting up QuickBooks sync, the errors that done allow for easy tithe plus sync even when the correct information was entered, limited technical assistance hours

Beverly from Rhythm of Life Church

My experience with easyTithe has been excellent thus far. The customer service team is fabulous .

We received the benefit of introducing our organization, congregation, volunteers, supporters and others to a convenient, safe, user-friendly program for financial giving that has opened the door for our church to offer quality service that provides convenience in giving that many are looking for in a church today. Secondly, it allows an excellent management and integration system to further advance our tracking and efficiency.

Pros

I like everything about the program so far. It meets the needs of my organization and allows us to become more efficient in our outreach. It provides the ability for us to professionally and efficiently track online giving while also establishing another level of online outreach with those whom we engage with through the service. It provides a 2nd level of opportunity to reach new potential giving partners through marketing also. The software provides opportunity to continue building our online presence and offer secure and safe convenience to our team.

Cons

Since I don't understand the thoroughness of what can be done with the reports, I will have to say that I am not sure. Based on what I have experienced so far, I am not sure it will provide me with all I would like to do in reporting information. My opinion is out on it until I can go deeper in my knowledge of reports.

Anna from a2o Ministry

Great team to work with

Pros

The Easytithe software is so user-friendly a person of any age can navigate through it. We have had no trouble with the service or software, and only have great things to say about the support staff. Whenever we contact the company, our issue is settled in a professional, prompt fashion.

Cons

The only part of the software we had trouble with is the MinistryOne App. We could not customize the APp to fit our Ministry structure. Our senior members had trouble connecting the App with their existing EasyTithe account.

Marcia L from Brookside Baptist Church

I love easyTithe

My overall experience has been wonderful! On the outside chance there is a problem, they are there and ready to help. Their introductory coaching is superb, and e-mails are answered promptly. They are truly a company that cares about you, making sure that you have everything you need for success, and is very willing to go the extra mile to help you.

Pros

I love the ease of using this product. I don't use it daily (I'm not in the office every day), but I check it several times a week to keep up with donations that have come in. Compared to the service I was using before, this is so much easier to use. Just a few clicks, and I have the information I need--whether it's a contribution that has come in during the week or an end-of-month record for transferring to my membership program. I highly recommend easyTithe to any church or organization that is thinking about this type software. It is at the top in my book.

Cons

Sometimes it will take several days before we actually get our money. On speaking with one of their representatives, I think the problem might lie more with our bank than with easyTithe.

Tamra from New Hope Community Church

What a huge blessing this is!

The new generation wants to be able to give on line so that is now available to them at an affordable price for the church. The software is so user friendly and I like the ability to do my reports when needed. The apps are nice and the text giving is easy. The customer support has been absolutely fabulous to work with and have met all my needs.

Pros

The ease and use of the software is great. Many options, great resources, great bundle for the price. The customer service was so easy and friendly. Our new generation prefers easy and on line which all of the software, apps and website are super easy.

Marcie from William Jessup University

EasyTithe

We have been able to create forms to support payment processes. User friendly. Excellent support staff!

Pros

Cons

The word "tithe" in the product title secludes this product to church genres. The Easy Tithe product has the potential to help a wider genre of organizations in addition to churches. Limited customization options with the form properties. We need more features to be able to meet our university's payment plan needs.

Kevin from KVR Consultant, LLC

Great uses for churches who have a lot of young people

Pros

In this age everyone is mobile and do not write checks a lot. This is the right tool for your younger people who on text constantly. This is easy to set up a profile and add cc and it is very secure.

Cons

I do not see any issues with easy tithe, we had a small issue and the customer support even though the staff is VERY VERY NICE, the hold time takes forever. I think they was addressing the issue, but that is the only con.

Martha from Youth With A Mission El Paso-Juarez

Growing Too Fast

We do not have to do all the PSI

Pros

When we started with EasyTithe all the information I needed was on the first screen. Documentation of donor requests was fairly consistent. We had very few complaints from donors that they could not get set up. Still we have good matching between the deposited amount and the reported amount. The help works fairly well though response has slowed down.

Cons

Issues: Having to go to several screens to research all the information we need to complete a donation receipt. Incomplete donor information and inability to edit to include preferences when it does not pick up on donor entry. Including a donor bounced trans action in another deposit rather than separately deducted from our account. Difficulty of donors to get their preferences entered. Recently a cancelled card was charged and it completed the transaction. Still shows as approved.

Response from easyTithe

Replied October 2019

Hello Martha, Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Over the past two months, we have made important and noteworthy improvements to our donor reporter functionality. Being the largest giving provider for churches, ministries, and non-profits, we innovate constantly to meet our changing customer needs. If we can serve you in any way, please let us know! -Jeremy, Director of Giving Support

Nola from Search Ministries

Ongoing issues with incorrectly charging donors and poor customer service response

Pros

It enables our donors to give online.

Cons

Our donors are continually double charged. We have had multiple donors whose credit cards were declined in December - according to EasyTithe - but multiple charges are showing up in their statements. It took more than a day to get a response - and then only because we remained on hold for over an hour and a half. The customer service person was helpful - but not proactive. If we can tell him which donors have the issues, he can fix them. We are expected to find all of EasyTithe's mistakes? We have many donors who tried to give in December and were declined (inappropriately). We found donation (because a donor contacted us directly) that their website showed no record of. The apathy we have experienced is incredible. EasyTithe is making our year-end donor process a complete nightmare and they are inconveniencing our donors. This is highly unacceptable and we are looking for an alternative.

Response from easyTithe

Replied January 2018

Hi Nola. Thank you for sharing here. We did experience an error and are working diligently to ensure that your experience is, in all ways, what you deserve. We acknowledge that you did not receive that. We do apologize and want to assure you that we are dedicated to providing both you and your donors an exceptional experience. Again, we appreciate you sharing.

Kyland from Family Worship Center

Good software, horrible customer service.

Overall it's been okay. The customer service leaves something to be desired.

Pros

We installed a kiosk in our welcome center, and it's made giving much easier for our congregation. The ability to give via app, online, or kiosk has helped our church considerably.

Cons

The customer service. When Easytithe goes down, which is a more regular thing that we'd like, it takes FOREVER to get in touch with someone to fix it.

Response from easyTithe

Replied February 2020

Hi Kyland, We appreciate your time and highly value your review. Thanks for being a loyal customer! I am the Director of Customer Support and I would love to talk with you more about how we can serve you better! Our team is normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. I just called and left a message for you. Looking forward to assisting you further. Jeremy Director of Customer Support easyTithe

April from Alliance Christian Center

Easy Way to Tithe

Easy Tithe has given us options in giving that we wouldn't have otherwise. Members are able to give from the comfort of their own home or by clicking a few buttons on their phone.

Pros

Easy Tithe is easy for our church members to use. We were easily able to put a link to Easy Tithe on our app and our website. Thereby making giving even easier

Cons

I dislike the 2-4 day delay in getting the donations transferred to our bank account.

OJ from Pleasant Grove MBC

Industry: Railroad Manufacture

Love the app and customer service.

Giving info

Pros

I like the name of the software. We were moving to new technology and easytithe made it easier for members to accept it. Online giving is a new concept for many people. The services offered made it easy to explain it to the congregation. Easytithe has many handouts and flyers available for distribution. As questions arise, I was able to call support services for need. I love the quick notice of the payments submitted to our email and to bank. I love the charts to show months of giving and reports submitted.

Cons

I do not like the long wait to speak to a customer service representative. I think the forms to encourage members to sign up need to be updated. I think it needs to be easier to print off donor statements. I think it needs to be easier and customer friendly in signing up for the app and an explanation of how the process works.

Janet from Have Bible Will Travel

Great giving platform!

Pros

I like the forms functionality, easy to use and very customizable. They are easy to embed on our website. I also like how this platform syncs with our CHMS Software.

Cons

It would really be nice to have the option for our member to be able to purchase t-shirts, hoodies and jackets for a store. Would love to have a store option that we could embed in our website.

Richard from The Church of Christ, Living Hope Restoration Branch

EasyTithe for Churches

EasyTithe gave our church the ability to accept online or text donations, which helped move our church foward to be more in tune with today's cashless lifestyles. The EasyTithe team was very helpful and patient with us, as we researched our options.

Pros

The software is intuitive to work with, with great, easy to contact support. EasyTithe takes care of all of the technical concerns, including security.

Cons

When setting up the option for a contributor to include fees, we can only choose to set up either a flat fee or a specific percentage. It would be really nice if the fees could be set up to reflect how we actually incur the fees, which is a specific percentage plus a specific fee per transaction. It seems like adding this feature should be easy, and it is frustrating that we do not have this option. Our larger contributors are paying fees much higher than we are actually incurring, which is very awkward to deal with.

Wernecke from Grace Community Fellowship

Easy Tithe Review

For the most part Easy Tithe works smoothly

Pros

I like the fact that there are several ways to find a transaction. You can go to the individual's name and find a history of their transactions. Also, the deposit information by month and day is very helpful for balancing bank account.

Cons

Sometimes there is a fee taken or refunded by Easy Tithe but there is no reference to what it is and I spend too much time looking for "my error" when , in fact, it is a transaction by Easy Tithe that I was not notified about. I then have to do a "ticket" and wait for a response. Also, I don't know if individuals are notified when their CC expires, sometimes it takes the individual a month or more to realize it.

Debra from Refuge Assembly of God

easyTithe is Appropiately Named!

Giving our donors the option of donating on-line with a credit or debit card has really increased giving. We also have some donors that signed up for auto-donation to give the same amount each month and then they don't have to remember to donate. I've only had one issue with the software since we began using it and I heard back from customer service right away and the issue was quickly handled.

Pros

The ease of use of this software is what I like the most.

Cons

There is a bit of a lag in a donor giving to our church and the deposit showing up on our church operating account bank statement. If the donation comes at the end of the month, I have to wait until the beginning of the next month to give the donor contribution credit. However, this hasn't been much of any issue with our donors.

Travis from Faith Church

An Easy to Use Payment System

Overall I have been pleased with the system. There are some quirks at times, like the forms un-publishing, but even those situations are easy to fix.

Pros

The online form builder and the text to give options.

Cons

Sometimes the online forms will stop showing and we have to go in and reset the dates to get them back online.

Melissa from Stonebridge Baptist Church

Great Customer Service!

EasyTithe allows our congregation to make donations paperless, and more convenient for some.

Pros

I like that it keeps track of our donations and who is donating. Being allowed to put in many options for different types of donations is very useful.

Cons

The reports are limited. I would like to be able to run a report to show the transaction fee per transaction/individual, not just for the entire batch. It would be helpful if it were able to be broken out.

Sharon from Byron United Methodist Church

Easy Tithe is simple to access and use by the church members.

Slowly, but surely, getting additional members to donate has been a definite plus. We have been using the software since March 2017 and have not yet analyzed user giving patterns.

Pros

Our congregation reluctantly entered into on line giving, however, the setup process was quick and easy. Overall, it is simple for the end users to donate through this contribution system.

Cons

Customer service access can be extremely slow with long wait times. Once someone comes on the line, however, they will stick with you until the problem is resolved.

Response from easyTithe

Replied September 2018

Sharon, thank you so much for your feedback! We are grateful to have the opportunity to serve your church. Also, thank you for the feedback regarding customer service. We have been implementing new processes to increase speed and efficiency in this area so that we can continue to improve and offer our customers the best experience possible.

Dennis from Mt. Pulaski Christian Church

Novice at Work

We are not online to use as of yet due to our own website person has not been available to do his work. Thus trying to release the system has been delayed.

Pros

Canned Reports are easy to work through and understand.

Cons

Some of the videos and tutorials do not match actual system. The older generation videos and tutorials should not be able to be accessed by newer generation login clients. Information imputed in earlier December also had to be re-entered after software upgrades. Setting up emails for contributors are not as intuitive as expected.

Response from easyTithe

Replied December 2018

Hi Dennis! Thank you for your feedback. We're always working to improve our product and product resources, and your comments help us do just that. We are sorry that you're experiencing a delay in getting your website up and running; however, easyTithe does integrate with Facebook so it's possible that your church could go ahead and start accepting gifts through that method in the meantime. As always, if you have any questions, please fee free to reach out to our support team through your admin portal or give us a call!

Jacqueline from North Point Church

My overall experience has been great, I really have no complaints!

Pros

I love the ease of use and how it can be customized to fit our needs. I especially like the forms features that allows us to setup online registration and payment for special events that our church hosts throughout the year. I also like the seamless integration from easy tithe to easy tithe plus which cuts down on the amount of time I have to spend entering in giving!

Cons

The only con, and not a big one at that, is when we have to remove a family from our system (easy tithe plus) there is not a "delete all" option.

Chris from Ascension Lutheran Church

Would not let me type in a new "other" type of giving. And didn't show confirmation, gave twice! Ug

Pros

We are now receiving the daily transaction emails. For some reason they stopped coming through for awhile. When I called, your staff talked me through it and we are now getting the daily transaction reports.

Cons

I would like to mail a 'thank you' letter to the donators, but can't always see their address. It would be nice to be able to just email them right from the website, to thank them. That way they are getting a thank you from the church and an email with your name and logo to remind them of possibly giving again in the future. thank you

Christ from Belonging House

Started Charging with no Warning

In January I checked my online portal only to discover a red warning saying we had an outstanding invoice. This was the first indication of a change in policy, and not what I originally agreed to. I notified Easytithe and told them I understand they needed to raise prices, but a notification should have been sent with fair warning. Later that month Easytithe deducted 10 dollars without my permission or notification (because, of course I had given them access to my account). Along with this, deposits are now being delayed a bit. We are a small ministry and most of our giving is through Easytithe, so I soon realized we might have problems if the charge to the account was taken out and the deposits were delayed. This morning my account was overdrawn because Easytithe's charge came out and deposits were delayed over a weekend (third month in a row where this has happened). I have had the same customer service issues others noted. Stay away from Easytithe. We will be going to another service at the end of the month.

Pros

In that beginning it was easy to use, inexpensive, and reliable.

Cons

Bad customer service, deducting fees from bank account, some features not working, no annual statement function.

Response from easyTithe

Replied April 2017

Hi Christ - We sincerely apologize concerning your recent experience with easyTithe. It's important that we serve you efficiently and well at every turn. After looking into your account, it seems the deposits were batched within the normal 3-5 days for ACH. We did send an email about the new $10 security fee and listed the info on the invoice. Please make sure your email is current in the Admin account for these notifications. I appreciate your feedback and will make sure we find more ways to reach our customers with critical business information. We have experienced extreme growth and it is our first priority to take care of the churches we serve, so we will continue to build and refine our service to meet and exceed expectations. Again, I do appreciate your feedback and if there is anything else you would like to share, please email us at feedback@easytithe.com.

Gregory from New Canaan Baptist Church

Flow of Easy-Tithe

We have experienced a sizable increase with the volume of members utilizing easy tithe for their giving preference. It is exciting that some of our senior members in their late seventies have found the ease of use with this vehicle.

Pros

I have found it to be a marvelous tool for expedited giving. The funds are deposited swiftly and the message confirmation concerning the transaction is prompt. The process for giving is smooth and user friendly. I like the speed and efficiency of the transactions and the recording keeping. It provide portable access via online or text and help members who may be on travel. It is actually a fun experience giving in this manner.

Cons

Have not experienced any negative elements through the first year of our church using easy tithe.

Peter from Eagle's Nest Worship Center

Pathway of Light dba Eagle's Nest Worship Center

So far, so good...we are using the text to give function only right now, which is why we enrolled, so we appreciate that it's working just like we wanted it to.

Pros

Cons

Once, the info I had received in the daily transaction digest did not align with what was deposited into our bank. However, the customer support individual was able to help me figure out what to do and also provided some good information on what happened...bottom line: everything worked out and the matter was resolved.

Cindy from Wellspring Christian Fellowship

Easy Tithe

Easy Tithe allows a convenient way for others, mainly outside our community, to support our missionary family.

Pros

That I can find out from the deposit reports who contributed, when they contributed, when the deposit was made and the cost for the transactions.

Cons

That the report must be printed horizontally to fit on the paper and that it uses more space than needed on the paper.

Response from easyTithe

Replied September 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback, Cindy! We are grateful to have the opportunity to serve your ministry. Also, thank you for the feedback regarding the report printing. We'll pass this along to the product team as they continue to build and improve the product.

Jewel from Redemptive Life Christian Fellowship

Overall good

Pros

Easy to use as an administrator. Integration with easyTithe Plus. The online forms have been extremely useful for registrations, surveys, etc. for our membership.

Cons

Having to re-record in Quickbooks because I don't see the deposit batches right away. For some reason the online givers are being duplicated. Seems they have to create a new profile ofter.

Pam from Community Church At Anthem

Church use

Having all the donor's contact information with the donation is very helpful for me as I must record all donations for a year end giving record.

Pros

I have looked for less expensive options for a merchant provider but have found that Easy Tithe provides all the necessary features that I need to record all our member giving.

Cons

Occasionally, a donation doesn't show up in a timely way when I print reports. The donation is made in the early hours of the morning and they aren't recorded in the same day as the date of donation.

Anita from Northgate Baptist Church

The Support team is fantastic, and the experience with the website is good. I would recommend it.

It helps our church membership give another way other than on Sunday Morning in the worship service. If they can't be here, are working or are out of town, they can give through the app or online, and know they haven't missed giving their tithe on time. Some even give during church on their phones. They find it easier that way. Since we started with the text giving, we've had an increase in the online giving, and that's just been within a week! So we look for there to be more text giving in the near future.

Pros

Since I used another website similar to it, it was an easy transition to easyTithe. Someone unfamiliar with it shouldn't have any problems, with the support team to back them up. It also helps with the Dashboard to easily navigate the daily giving to the church. That is the easiest part of all.

Cons

I don't really have a part of it I don't like. Sometimes when I get confused about what I'm doing, I just call support, and they straighten me out.

Ron from New Home Building Stores

Great value to get us going!

We have made it easier to give to the general and special funds. We are hopeful that in the coming year that we will see an increase in the use of scheduled giving for our missions program.

Pros

We have found EasyTithe very easy to implement on our website. I cannot stress enough how simple it has been to set up the portal and get going with the service, literally within hours of signing on for the first time. We have had good response from our congregation and see a trend of growth in use of the service.

Cons

At this time we have had no real problem with the software. I believe our biggest challenge has been in integrating the information from the website into our existing record keeping. This is not a fault in the software. All the information we need is available. It has simply taken us a little time to figure out what information we need and how to access it when we need it.

Karen from Brookside Church

Very user-friendly and great customer service!

Makes it easy for our members to contribute to our church as well as gives them an easy way to pay for additional things such as Bible Study and child care, etc.

Pros

The ease of use (very user friendly) and the reports - great for accounting purposes! We have recently started using text-giving which is a wonderful feature. We have quite a few users and it is a wonderful benefit to our church.

Cons

I don't know that I have found many "cons" - every time I have an issue, the customer service department has found a way to resolve it.

Response from easyTithe

Replied June 2018

Thank you so much for your review, Karen! We love serving your church and are thrilled that easyTithe is working so well for you. We'll share your kind words with the customer service team toothey've been hard at work and will appreciate the encouragement!

Monica from Restoration Church

UNAUTHORIZED MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF ACCOUNT

Easy to use, affordable

Pros

easy to use and affordable .......We went almost one year without any issues...it wasn't until we grew as a ministry and were using this program on a regular basis that we started seeing serious issues

Cons

I have had 1 major issue that only was taken care of where one of my donors were charged 8 times and I was unable to see the error on the platform so I had to call customer service 3 days later because of the weekend and holiday. Over 2 days, I waited on hold for 5 hours, finally I reached someone, they said it was only something they can see and then made it to where I could finally see the charges? I was finally able to refund the donor almost a week later. I am CURRENTLY ON HOLD NOW for another issue where money has been deducted out our account. These issues are problematic and if I can't get this issue rectified immediately, our church will have to find another company

Response from easyTithe

Replied January 2018

Monica, Thank you for reaching out. We are aware of the error you referenced and it did cause unacceptable delays in our customer support system. We apologize, as this does not reflect what we know you deserve. Please know that the size of your congregation was not a factor in the error. We are working to ensure this does not happen again and are dedicated to serving you better.