Eleo Reviews

4.84 / 5 (87) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 11 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Eleo is really easy to use and the customer service is amazing! And you just can't beat the price! "

• "Price was affordable. Also - it's super easy to use for staff and volunteers. "

• "Easy to use, easy to navigate. Working with CSS and their system has been a tremendous help to our organization. It is beyond expectation. Staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful."

• Cons

• "The software does what it is suppose to. It would be nice if I could have a software at this price that included my website, email, accounting system but I know that is not realistic. "

• "For some - it can be hard to give up the report customization found in larger software (Raiser's Edge) but really do you need all that customization? Why not make life simpler? :)"

• "The software does have numerous customizable options, but there are limitations. The software is basic in its function and for large companies or non-profits it is too manually concentrated."

Browse Eleo Reviews

Marsha from Newark Youth One Stop

Excellence!

We have been able to provide updated and real time reporting to both customers and funders. The software also allows us to ensure fairness in our job selection and placement processes as well as provides us with amazing payroll results and supports. As an agency we rely on the software and the providers over at CSS to make us successful and to date they have not disappointed.

Pros

The software has amazing usability and runs awesome reports. The ease in customizing it based on our needs makes it ones that makes it #1 in line with other competitors. We truly have no idea what we'd do without it.

Cons

We have no issues or complaints with the software.

Reasons for Choosing Eleo

Customization, amazing customer service, usability, reporting, on site assistance if needed

Jamie from Historic Boulder, Inc.

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Great Value Product with Excellent Customer Support

I'm finally able to see who my active members are, who has expired, who needs to be contacted, all with a few clicks of a button. We've had a database for years, but the real key to managing a database is to KNOW the data that's held within it. Eleo is helping us get to know our members and contacts more deeply than we did before.

Pros

What attracted our organization most to Eleo is how much bang you can get for your buck. This software has a lot of the same features as larger, more expensive CRM tools, but without the years-long contractual agreements, and with way more affordable pricing for a small/mid-sized non-profit like us. So far, Eleo has really delivered. We finally have a system in place for strategically reaching out to membership and generating the reports we need to analyze our success. I can't wait to see how far we can go with Eleo.

Cons

Integrations with different website platforms is somewhat lacking. For example, embedded forms don't seem to work well with WIX. Also, I'd really like to have membership sign-up forms as an option. However, Eleo's excellent team has helped us find solutions and work-arounds so far for every shortcoming.

Reasons for Choosing Eleo

No contracts. Flexible pricing based on number of contacts - can grow with us. Included customer support team. AFFORDABLE. Features that we need like the volunteer, credit card, and webforms modules.

Brandon from Meals on Wheels of Mercer County

Limited but happy user

Pros

The flexibility in creating reports and other options.

Cons

From the limited features that I used, I don't have any negatives to mention.

Rachael from Aspen Science Center

Eleo has been wonderful!

We have really enjoyed it!

Pros

Cons

The look is a little dated and some of the categorizing of things is not entirely intuitive.

Melody from HOMECorp

Thanks for helping us!

Pros

Price was affordable. Also - it's super easy to use for staff and volunteers.

Cons

Had to call customer service to understand how to create labels for the annual appeal mailing. But they were able to answer my questions quickly and labels printed great!

Reasons for Choosing Eleo

Price. Also, I met Eleo at the New Jersey Conference for Nonprofits - they were able to give me a demo of the product right there!

Darlie from Wisconsin Academy

One of the Best ever!

We've just subscribed to Eleo for almost a year now and so far, this is the best Donor Software I've ever used. I'm very satisfied of the prompt support and friendliness of the team and the design of the software itself for an everyday user like me.

Pros

Prompt customer support, affordable, user friendly, simple yet effective design for reporting.

Cons

I wish that in the future, they will integrate address updating.

n/a

Linda from Dandelions Digital

Easy to use donor management software with all the bells and whistles non profits need

Customer service is great - migration from other systems is easier than expected and price is great. I would recommend this software to any nonprofit.

Pros

Out of the box implementation is great! Reports that most nonprofits commonly used are included - no more queries and report exports! Eleo also tracks volunteers and events. An added plus is that the software integrates with MailChimp and Constant Contact so you can track your email marketing within the system. Also integrates with DonorSearch for a great price. Online forms are easy to set up as well. I recommend this software to all my nonprofit clients who are looking for easier donor tracking.

Reasons for Choosing Eleo

Pricing for Eleo can't be beat. Plus customer service and ease of use are great.

Beth from CASA of SoLa

Best Product and 5 Star Customer Service

We love dealing with the people at ELEO!

Pros

ELEO Online Donor Management is the best. It has enabled us to find numerous volunteers for our organization. It is easy to create links that are easily added to emails, Facebook and our website to help us collect and document our donations, not to mention having reports available at a moments notice.We love being able to make notes about donors to help us remember relationships and other crucial bits of information. But the best thing is the Customer Service! They are always knowledgeable and answer the phones with smiles on. They are always able to help me to answer any questions that I might have.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of. I do, however, know the people there are constantly working to make ELEO better every day.

Kate from Learning Courage

Excellent product and support

Pros

Eleo is very easy to use. A lot of it is intuitive but there is plenty of information in the knowledge base. The integrations to Constant Contact, Stripe and QuickBooks were essential for us. Their support is outstanding! I get a very quick response and they are always willing to answer questions. I don't feel like I"m lost in a call center.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet. Although the webforms are relatively easy, I'll need to spend time on learning to finesse the customization.

Reasons for Choosing Eleo

Value, ease of use and support

Chastity from Social Butterflies Foundation

Outstanding Donor Software

I absolutely love the customer service. They are very attentive, and I always get a live person.

Pros

We are able to keep record of our donors, supporters, and create and manage events using the software. It makes everything easier and simpler to maintain.

Cons

It would be nice to have a peer to peer fundraising platform through Eleo.

Kristen from Lutheran Home at Concord Reserve

A great solution at a low cost

Overall, I think this is a great solution for the price. There are a great deal of user-friendly features to this platform, and they are willing to consider customer feedback for continued growth.

Pros

I come from a Raiser's Edge background and that was definitely not affordable for the company I am with now. This software is easy to use, and has *most* of the features I need. The integration with online giving and event registration pages is good, though a bit awkward to process. Many of the features are great, including the functionality of sending acknowledgements, receipts, tracking donor information, and allowing for customization of campaigns. Integration of online giving with Braintree has been complicated and credit card scammers have been able to make successful transactions. Eleo is looking at building in a reCaptcha. Customer support has been fantastic, and they are very willing to hear ideas for improvement.

Cons

I miss the query and reporting of Raiser's Edge. There is the ability to build customized reports, but they do not format in the nice, presentable formats of their regular reports. Mailing list-building is awkward.

Cost, User-friendliness, customer support

Beth from Special Strides

Eleo has been exceptionally functional and helpful with our transition away from spread sheets.

Easily solicit LYBUNTs for end of year solicitations Integration for online donations Customer support for all questions

Pros

Customer support!! I am so delighted to talk to a real person when I have a problem. They are always quick to solve things. They also take our suggestions and try to incorporate new tools into the database as they make sense for organizations like ours. Ease of use- I have used and implemented 4 other databases at various non profits and this has been the easiest getting started with and training other individuals on. Functionality- We are able to track donors and pull useful reports. Integration- We are able to make custom webforms easily and targeted to specific uses.

Cons

Emailing using the database. I love that I am always able to track back what I sent out using the database but standard email products have so much more flexibility and versatility. I know that ELEO is always looking to improve functionality.

Carolee from Community Access Unlimited

Eleo is flexible and feature-rich, an incredible value, and the support team is top-notch.

Highly improved, more efficient and accurate data capture; reduced data management redundancies; better dashboard control over donations, fundraising and grants; easy data filtering and reporting to meet a variety of existing and emerging business purposes.

Pros

The software is easy to use to support data capture and reporting according to our organization's specific needs. The filtering and sorting aspects of Eleo let us easily work with different segments of our population of supporters, from individual to corporate donors, to event sponsors, to grant-makers...and more. Eleo works very well at a great price for our donations/donors and fundraising operations. The relatively new grants module adds unparalleled value to the Eleo software. The support team is professional, responsive, skilled, responsive and pleasant to work with. The overall value is outstanding.

Cons

Eleo is so function- and feature-rich that it is was challenging to learn from the general trainings how to use all of it optimally for our unique needs and goals. Nonetheless, the Eleo support team was highly responsive to all of our questions and helped us quickly learn how to use Eleo to best serve our organization's needs.

Rose from The Amy Feiman Behar Foundation for Cancer Prevention, Inc. (The Amy Foundation)

From the actual product to the wonderful support services, Eleo Online fulfills our needs.

Eleo is as beneficial to me as any database system that I've used in the past at much larger organizations. It satisfies the donor information needs and offers the ability to retrieve, update donor information, and follow-up with donors through various appeals, letters, newsletters, or other communications with great ease.

Pros

I've worked with large foundations that were established decades ago and have thousands of donors. These institutions have donor database software systems that are outstanding. Moving to a much smaller but equally worthwhile foundation less than three years ago, I met with Eleo representatives and found them to offer a high quality system that equaled my experience at larger institutions. The ease of learning and using this system, the costs for this product, and the utility of this database system are all outstanding. In addition, their personal support of any questions or needs that arise is also outstanding!

Cons

That Eleo Online wasn't established earlier! The Amy Foundation was established 11 years ago and all donors records were kept on excel spreadsheets, all of which was accurately incorporated with exceptional ease into the Eleo system.

Angela from Teen Mother Choices

Great affordable database for Non-Profits!

We are thankful to have Eleo as the price and database capabilities fit our budget for a small non-profit like us. The support team has been very friendly and helpful. They are always willing to work with us and train us at any given time. We have been able to keep better records of our donors and pull reports based on their support. This capabilities has helped the organization excel and grow!

Pros

Eleo has helped the organization become more efficient. Each program campus is able to keep up-to-date records of their volunteers, participants and donors. It has also been a great tool for keeping track of the Fundraising Events (guests count, expenses and much more). Eleo's monthly price was unbeatable compared to others!

Cons

Capability of customizing some of the reports. Need to create more filtering options. Several times I had to reach out to the Eleo team for assistance as the reports had to be done in their back end.

Reasons for Choosing Eleo

Pricing and functionality of database system

Kim from Dynamic Strides Therapy

Easy peasy!

Growing our database of contacts and donors has really been a breeze with Eleo. I especially like the ease of operation all around.

Pros

I love that it easily grows as our organization expands. Creating reports is much quicker than other programs I've used at other non-profits I've worked for. It is a great that I can just search the library for a quick tutorial when I need to learn more of the functionality.

Cons

Sometimes it takes longer than I would like while waiting for an answer from the help desk. Also I had an experience with combining a duplicate donor. One of the contacts had more info than the other. I thought that when I combined them that Eleo would automatically keep the one with the most information (donations listed) but it kept the one without the needed info and I had to re-create the donaions.That being said, the customer service is always professional and courteous. I do appreciate that.

Maggie from Act Resource Development

I Recommend Eleo all the time

Eleo allows my clients to track the relationship with each stakeholder - donor, volunteer, client, community contact, etc. It allows us to segment lists so we can customize our communication with each person. Nonprofits are all about relationships. Eleo is a vital tool to help you manage the many important relationships your nonprofit has established.

Pros

I have worked with and volunteered at nonprofits for the past 30 years. I am that rare person who likes databases and believes it is one of the most important tools a nonprofit can have. Eleo is easy to use, has dynamite training and support, and is super affordable compared with comparable software programs. Put the data in correctly and you will get out what you need to know to move your nonprofit forward. And if you need help doing it - support will help with that.

Cons

I can't think of anything I didn't like about Eleo. So many nonprofits are paying outrageous software fees without investing in the training to use it properly. Use Eleo, get trained and save money.

Sarah from Assoc for Pet Loss and Bereavement

Great software at a great price. We can now easily access our data for the information we need.

Pros

Easy to use for entry and it is organized in a way that makes sense. We have donors and members. We can easily see where each stands and process new members and renewals. Easy to create letters and integrate for email communication. Provides lots of reports and each report can be filtered for what one needs. Customer support is friendly and efficient.

Sasa from Meals on Wheels of Mercer County

Eleo has completely changed the way we manage our donations!

Ease and accuracy of data collection, ease of pulling data reports, time saving!

Pros

The software is intuitive and fairly easy to learn how to use. Eleo employees are incredibly helpful at training on the use of the software, responding to questions and troubleshooting issues - all in a timely manner. We were previously using an Excel spreadsheet - which was cumbersome and prone to errors. This software has improved the accuracy of our data entry and ease of pulling data reports.

Cons

The main drawback is that we didn't discover the software sooner! :) We use this software for pulling weekly deposit entries, as well pulling short and long term donation reports for use internally and for our direct mail campaign, and have been extremely satisfied with the amount of time it saves us and its ease of use!

Ellie from Pet Loss Partners

Industry: Mental Health Care

Easy to use and all the features we need.

The software let us organize and share our data. Instead of having data in many different systems and spreadsheets we now have the information we need in one online place. Our communication has improved also due to the integration with Mail Chimp and the ability to create list and print labels. We can even create lists and send it to Avery Labels for various creative print jobs.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the screens are organized well. Easy data entry screens. Reports allow you to select the information you want. Live customer service is great.

christina from The First Tee

Easy and intuitive!

Eleo is an easy to use system that allows me to track and monitor my donors. When I have needed help, the support I have gotten through email and phone has been quick and effective. I highly recommend eleo!

Pros

Eleo makes sense. I run a small non-profit, with no special fundraising staff, and the Eleo software ease-of-use makes it extremely valuable to me. I don't have the time needed to become an expert on the huge platforms, and eleo can do just about everything that I need.

Cons

The only issue I have had is with combining multiple gifts from a single donor for a letter. I need to have the gifts listed separately, but I don't think eleo does that.

Jabeen from Meals on Wheels of Mercer County

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Eleo has been a lifechanger for us!

We were previously using an Excel sheet to track thousands of donors *cringe*. Unfortunately, most donor databases were way out of our non-profit budget. Eleo is not only affordable, but was incredibly user friendly and quick to learn. On top of that, the customer service is fantastic. I receive a check-in email from one of the staff on a regular basis and if I have questions, she promptly provides an answer!

Pros

The reasonable cost (especially compared to other databases) and ease of use/quick learning curve.

Cons

It would be nice if we could use the internal thank you feature by uploading our logo and customizing. However, we are still able to do this with a mail merge, so it's not a huge loss.

Christopher from Wisconsin Academy

Quality, Affordable, and easy to use

Eleo is used as our donor database. Since we are a small non-profit organization the extra gimmicks and tools are not needed. Eleo has even more options than our company utilizes. The price is fair and the functionality works since we have a full-time employee who is dedicated to updating the records. Eleo has to be used by an active employee. It is not meant to be run by a passive approach. My experience with customer service has been the most beneficial part of Eleo. Since, it is a smaller company I have never had to wait for a representative to answer the phone. The representatives are stationed in the United States and are easily understandable and they're almost always available. They also offer the ability to sign up for an appointment the following day.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly. There is a navigation bar at the top of the site and there are many customizable options within each page. Furthermore, the settings allows you to control much of the database. They have integration with mail chimp and PayPal, but I have yet to explore that region.

Julie from Christian Crusaders Internet & Radio Ministry

Industry: Broadcast Media

Very satisfied!

Eleo has been a very good choice for our non-profit. Once the information base was in the system, it has proven to be an efficient and time-saving way of tracking our gifts to this organization.

Pros

Eleo is easy to use and has all the information so easily accessable. The thing I like most about this software is the availability of the information for each contributor. I glean information from the contact info as I record the current gift. This saves me time and makes the statistics more accurate.

Cons

The only thing I wish was a bit different, is that I wish we could add a couple of specific information tidbits to each contributor's gift (I.e. who the gift is in memory of). We have found ways to make this work, but it is a little more cumbersome.

Eileen from Genesis Fund

Intuitive, Easy to Learn Software - With Top-Notch Customer Service!

Eleo will allow us to more quickly manage donation data (to tie donations to specific fundraising campaigns) - we used to just use a spreadsheet to track donations for this purpose. It will also allow us to more fluidly build and manage mailing lists for invitations, appeals and events. This was previously a very painstaking manual process, using a combination of financial software data, Excel, and many rounds of review and edits. The help/library feature built into Eleo is very good; even so, I have encountered a few glitches and/or challenges while setting up and test-reporting using our data in Eleo. In all cases, Eleo customer service was incredibly responsive and have been able to resolve my issues quickly and efficiently!

Pros

Eleo is very easy to learn to use, and so far has proven very flexible in its reporting options so we can slice & dice data as we need/want.

Cons

I can't batch-enter donations, which would be a nice feature to save time during periods of high-volume giving. Also, the Relationships feature could be more robust so that we can more easily (and quickly) connect individuals to employers/organizations and/or family members. Also, adding Relationships in donor records is a notably slow process.

Mark from The First Tee of Raritan Valley

Great software and really easy to use....Best customer service ever!

Pros

I love using this software from Entering the information which is very easy to do and it flows really nicely and is extremely easy to use. The software allows me to access the information I need. It's designed in a logical way. The layout is great in that I don't have to guess where things are that I need to have access to. I also don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to do things. I love that you can access the system via the Internet and the tutorials are easy to follow and learn!

Cons

Lack of custom signature for letters and recurring donations are tricky and have to be manually processed.

Fantastic product for a low cost.

Pros

This product is super easy to use, even for coworkers for are not tech savy. If you ever had a question, their customer service team responds super quickly to assist with whatever you need.

Cons

There are a few negatives and kinks to the program. The first is that not all fields are able to be customized which makes it a little tricky trying to navigate it to fit the needs of your organization. I have encountered a few kinks in the program and mentioned it to their team and within a few weeks the kinks were fixed (i.e. not being able to soft credit a pledge payment or link a pledge payment to an event).

Dorian from Italian American Civil Rights League

Excellent software system

Pros

Cons

There is nothing at this time that I do not like about the software.

Beth from H.A.R.P

Great for small non-profits!

This has helped us track and utilize our donors much more efficiently, it is easy to generate reports, receipts, and letters which lets us communicate better and faster with donors.

Pros

It is easy to use and integrates well with other programs we use like Constant Contact. Support is also very quick to respond and is always helpful. For the price, it is a terrific system with a simple design.

Cons

As it is a more simple system, there is some functionalities left to be desired. More design aspects for mail, forms, and email templates would be something that would add more benefit to the system.

Alexis from Transplant Life Foundation

I love Eleo

Excited to dive deep into this system and see how our donor system will grow with Eleo's help!

Pros

I love the built-in support mechanisms- being able to make notes about how to use each page for other users, library with step by step instructions and a support button live support! Eleo treats each customer fairly in terms of support and features regardless of client size and pricing level- very important. Eleo will import all of your initial data for a free- this feature is usually a huge fee! I love that to do list and calendars can integrate with my Google account. The Grant Management section is nice and easy to use. Overall, this program is ideal for anyone! Thank you Eleo for creating such a great system!

Cons

So far, I have nothing to complain about! It is not the prettiest system in the world, it is very basic but in the end that simple look makes it easy for anyone to use.

Kelly from CASA of McHenry County

Smooth Transition

So far so good. Customer service has been extremely helpful with our transition and helping us update our accounts.

Pros

We switched from a different software and was pleased how easy this software is to navigate. If you do run into a question it is easy to get help with either customer service or the help icon.

Cons

Unfortunately, we can not align our fiscal year to our Eleo account. Ours runs July 1- June 30. The system runs on January 1 - December 31. Also, unable to use logos in letter templates. A bit of a challenge to link MS Word letters to accounts.

Sandra from PetLoss Partners and Compassionate Practice Veterinary Consulting

Great Software! Really easy to use. It saves me time in doing my work.

Saves Time. Easy to use.

Pros

Entering the information is very easy to do and it flows really nicely. Everything makes sense. The software allows me to access the information I need. It's designed in a logical way. The layout is great in that I don't have to guess where things are that I need to have access to. I also don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out how to do things. I love that you can access the system via the Internet.

Cons

There's really nothing I don't like. It does all I need it to. I really can't think of anything that I would want to change.

Karen from Hope Inspired Ministries

Organization and Ease

Pros

Organization of donors into one area and consistency in coding has been extremely helpful to our organization, however we have chosen for one person to enter data. The process of donor recognition/thanks has been greatly simplified for us by using Eleo.

Cons

In working in Eleo, the system is extremely slow to load. We have not yet utilized all aspects of Eleo such as volunteer management and the calendar, and question whether that is the most effective way to manage for our organization.

David from Boys & Girls Club of Metro Queens

Amazing!

Pros

Very easy to use and generate reports. All the information I need is easy to access. Reports are customizable

Cons

Nothing, it really is a very easy program to understand

John from amyfoundation.org

Eleo has helped our small non-profit track all of our donor information and giving histories.

Pros

We love the helpful and enthusiastic customer support. Eleo has organized and simplified our record keeping in strategic ways that enhance our effectiveness in both fundraising capacity and donor relations.

Cons

At this time the ELEO online donor management software does not offer team fundraising pages for our events.

Delali from MyGOAL Autism

Great Program!

Eleo is great and has helped us so beyond words can express.

Pros

I like how after you learn how to use everything, there's so much to do with the program. You can keep track of hours, keep a list of clientele, and much more! There's so much Eleo can be used for and I'm so thankful for that.

Cons

When you first log on, there is so much that one may feel overwhelmed and confused. However, once people spend the time to understand the basics of the program, over time, they begin to understand other aspects of the program naturally.

Sandra from PetLoss Partners/Compassionate Practice Consulting

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great Software

It is great that Eleo is in the cloud so I can get to it from anywhere. It is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. I can keep all my contacts in one place and label them so I can separate out contact types, such as vendors. Reporting provides a lot of flexibility and I like that so much can be viewed, printed or downloaded to Excel. Great price too!

Pros

Eleo does everything we need. Build lists for emails and letters works with Constant Contact and Quickbooks, notes and tasks, events and reports. It is all easy to use.

Cons

It would be nice if I could text groups.

Denise from UIH Family Partners

Great experience from customer service to functionality! A great low-cost solution for nonprofits!

Pros

This software is easy to learn and use. It is a great, affordable solution even for small non-profits. I can manage all of my donor activity in one place as well as track grants and manage volunteers and events. The customer service is awesome and highly accessible. A great company working hard to provide a top-notch product!

Cons

Basic fund development software. Lacks some of the bells and whistles of more expensive programs but overall great functionality.

Karla from Association Business Solutions Inc. (ABS)

Eleo has been a super helpful tool to me as a volunteer membership chair of a not for profit.

Pros

Easy to navigate and export reports. Integrates with ConstantContact Integrates with QuickBooks Offers a less expensive and secure alternative to Paypal.

Cons

As with many software packages, it categorizes members by individuals and not also corporate with multiple individuals from the same organization. When we push the corporate member category, we'll continue to work with individuals and discount accordingly. Will also explore integrating into our website, i.e., for Board and member profiles automatically extracted from Eleo. This could easily shift to the "pro" column after consulting with Eleo and our web coder.

Aida from Nascentia Health

We switched to Eleo about one year ago and have been very pleased with the results!

The training and customer support is above all else huge for us! Customer rep are wonderful to us.

Pros

You can access it no matter where you are! Also, the customer support is amazing. Customer rep always responds right away to our questions.

Cons

We would like an option for "quick gifts"; we would love an app for our phones to access the system; and we would like fewer steps when doing a report - more of a one click option perhaps.

Lisa from Wayne Senior Center

Great donor management software!

Great experience in switching to Eleo. There are always a few hiccups in a transition and the Eleo team was always ready to help and make any needed changes. Great product, great team!

Pros

We love the ease of reporting, the grant tracking function and the integrated credit card option.

Cons

Memberships, as we do not charge a membership fee. We don't track this information but I'm sure it would be useful to other organizations.

Excellent Value!

Pros

An easy-to-use repository for donor information. Great technical support. Ability to look at data multiple ways with the report writer. One place for all the contacts for the organization. Ability to add all revenue and expenses for events and fundraising campaigns. Integration with our email provider ConstantContact is a plus. Plenty of documentation on how to do each task. Steps you through things thoroughly. Integration with payment processor easy to set up.

Cons

Webforms are a bit simplistic. Would love to be able to use HTML to dress them up with photos and other text. Also, there is no option to ask donors to cover transaction fees. That is something our organization would very much like included.

Jamie from 2HEARTS

One of the customer rep is really user friendly. We love it. Their customer service is amazing!

Pros

We love having all our donor records in one place. We get donations through a variety of avenues and the rep makes it so easy to input everything and search the data. And really easy to send thank you letters and donation tax receipts out. It really only takes a quick orientation to understand the in and outs of the software. And if you have any questions or concerns their customer service is great.

Cons

We honestly have no complaints! We have had a wonderful experience with the rep! We highly recommend it to any non-profit.

Maebelle from It's Our Little Story Org

Ease of use for a new non for profit!

I'm really impressed with how friendly and professional the Eleo customer service dept is. I had questions and they answered them promptly. They followed up with email too. For a new nfp trying to organize their current contacts and preparing for growth in the near future, Eleo software has made this much easier. User friendly and they also provide training videos and calls. Looking forward to becoming more proficient in using all of Eleo's benefits!

Pros

I love that everything can be accessed from this one software. I can keep record of how many times I've connected with a contact. I can restrict users from accessing certain information. I can set up appts to contacts and much more!

Cons

So far, I don't have any cons! My experience has been good thus far.

Gloria from Emmanuel Cancer Foundation

Our transition from an old program with 16,000 records to Eleo was done without a problem.

Pros

Software is user friendly and easy to learn. If a mistake is made it can easily be rectified. You can get a multiple of information and date when you run your reports. If you ever have a problem or don't understand something the customer service department goes out of there way to help you.

Tonya from Urban Ministry

Software Review

Pros

Customer service is excellent. They are very responsive to questions and provide answers.

Cons

There are not clear definition documentation regarding "all" fields when importing data. This information is very important when customizing the software to a particular organization.

Erin from Solace Theatre

Affordable, Flexible, and Friendly!

I've been using Eleo now for almost five months for our non-profit and I am so thankful for how this company helps us with donor management!

Pros

The customer service has to be the #1 thing I love about Eleo. If I could give more than five stars, I would! They are always so kind on the phone or in email, even when I am frazzled, and they are incredible quick to help me with whatever challenge I am facing. We've used Eleo for not only donor management, but fundraising registration and management and both have been a lifesaver in keeping track of so much information! Eleo made sending receipts, end of the year statements, and thank yous a breeze and keeps me on track with our donors. Plus, it's a great price for our small non-profit!

Cons

It took me a little bit of time to learn the software, but custome service was completely available and very easy to work with. Any time I had trouble figuring something out, one quick email or phone call had it sorted out almost immediately!

Erin from CSWC

Eleo, a good value for small nonprofits

Eleo is an affordable solution for nonprofits who are ready to start using a donor database. There are a lot of different modules and functions that you can use--we're planning on building up our use of the system over time as we get to know it better.

Pros

Many different modules, there is payment integration for events and other types of donations, I'm glad they have web forms, customer service is outstanding

Cons

Don't like that it wants you to create separate records for a person as a representative as an organization and that same person as an individual donor. Web form function is helpful but has some issues. Event seating function wasn't very useful/user -friendly

AJ from Pietrinferno & Pietrinferno

Excellent product and support

Pros

This product is exceptional for any size non-profit. The donor management features are fantastic. These features help to increase donor retention and repeat contributions tremendously. The product support team is wonderful and made the transition to Eleo smooth.

Cons

There is nothing which I am not happy with about the software.

Katie from Youth Volunteer Corps of Hampton Roads

Just What We Needed!

We are building capacity by becoming better communicators with our donors and by having the ability to more effectively track giving trends and grants.

Pros

There are so many great features that have made our work more efficient! From creating year-end donation letters to importing monthly gifts and tracking grants, Eleo has provided our organization with the tools that we were lacking. We found the program to be very intuitive, and the support team is very accessible and eager to answer questions or provide training for your staff.

Cons

The informal and formal designations have created a bit of confusion in terms of consistency when entering donor information.

Reasons for Choosing Eleo

We ultimately chose Eleo because it was the most cost effective AND because the folks at Eleo have been nothing but helpful and enthusiastic!