• Pros

• "I like how intuitive it is to use. It is fast, easy to navigate, stores tons of important data, and makes my job a lot easier!"

• "They have been very thoughtful in how they help the user measure the donor experience. I also like that they are constantly innovating and releasing new features. "

• "I love the report customization. In my role I have to submit different reports to different departments, and this lets me easily customize a report for their needs. "

• Cons

• "The naming conventions for features could use a little bit of work (tags vs. codes vs. activist codes), but other than that, not many complaints. "

• "I would love if it was a little easier to customize, but overall a great product and highly recommended."

• "It can be a bit overwhelming to clients when they first get started, but the standardized look and feel help with that over time. "

Browse EveryAction Reviews

Jo from Houston SPCA

Diving in to a new partnership!

We've been quite pleased to date with all of our interactions and when problems or deadlines have moved - the EA team has worked with us to ensure we meed our organizational goals.

Pros

Our organization had been with a Blackbaud product for many years and were challenged in ease of use and functionality. We were excited to find all of the assets as part of EveryAction that would allow us to engage with our donors, advocates, pet passionate people and pet parents in a very different way. As of now - we are smack in the middle of our data conversion. It is not without some pain points but that is absolutely expected in any conversion. But, I've been impressed with the quality of customer service, availability and commitment of the EA team to getting it right. As of now - I'd absolutely suggest exploring their tools and their team! We've been most happy!

Cons

We are not deep into usage to be able to honestly answer this questions. We do know we one of the negatives in the selection process was the inability to embed video in outbound emails. But we understand many clients are requesting this option and are working hard to roll out that tool soon!

Reasons for Choosing EveryAction

More functionality, ease of data sync with our primary database and the functionality that really did provide an all in one solution for our organization!

Anthony from California Immigrant Policy Center

Industry: Public Policy

EveryAction Review - Re: Onboarding

So far it's been great. We're looking forward to fully transitioning using it by the end of November and starting the year onboarding the rest of our staff.

Pros

The cross-team collaborative platform, as well as team-specific customization. We're still relatively new to EveryAction, so this is a current general overview.

Cons

Some pages for custom forms might require more technical coding support and in some few instances, forms/design seems bulky or dated. For the most part, the customization allows a flexible, seamless design paired with thoughtful, high functionality on both the external user and administrator end.

Reasons for Choosing EveryAction

EveryAction covered most of the functions were looking for in one platform. Organizing Director was also familiar with it and recommended it.

Tracy from Thread Strategies

Product is limited and customer service is the worst

Over the past two years, we have helped on partner migrate to EA and two partners leave the EA platform. The functionality of the system is limiting, to say the least. In doing so, we engaged with customer service for a variety of reasons. In the case of onboarding a new client, it was mostly crickets, our questions often went ignored or it was a "whatever" kind of answer. Then just recently we helped a partner migrate from EA to Salesforce because EA was never going to be able to provide the layers and levels of functionality that this customer needed. Our experience was TERRIBLE!! The EA team held the org's data hostage, prolonged the process of migration, and made the customer pay for extra months that they didn't need because of EA's delay. Their responses to our questions were ambiguous, unhelpful and mostly petty. If I could, I would blast how horrible EA is to everyone I know. I promise, as a consultant and a long-time nonprofit professional, I will NEVER recommend this product or this team to any of my clients or colleagues and if I run across people who are on EA, I will do my best to get those orgs to leave EA as soon as possible.

Pros

There was nothing that I liked about the software.

Cons

- Reporting is limited - "Lists" are difficult to query and use - Mass editing is impossible - No forward-thinking functions like actions or reminders - Record pages aren't laid out in any usable fashion - "Help Articles" don't help at all - Editing individual data is difficult - Account model is limited = orgs vs. people vs. businesses - Campaign and event hierarchy and construct is confusing

Tamanna from Comic Relief USA

Excellent CRM for growing organizations

Through everything from complicated data transfer projects, staff trainings, to optimizing our donation forms - the EveryAction team has been an excellent technology partner for nearly 3 years. We're thrilled to keep working with EveryAction as they are constantly rolling out new features and improvements so we can provide our supporters with best-in-class emails and donation forms to support our cause.

Pros

My organization uses EveryAction primarily for its Fundraising and Digital features: donor management, user segmentation, targeted email, online donation forms, and reporting. It was our organization's first-ever donor database and an excellent investment for our team in our early days. As Comic Relief has grown, and as our digital strategies have become more sophisticated, we've been please to see EveryAction's product evolve and improve along with us. Highlights of the product include it's robust list creating feature, email editor, donation forms, and its reporting center. EveryAction also provides excellent all-around account management - no other vendor we've worked with has been this attentive to our needs and receptive to our feedback.

Cons

We initially struggled to on-board members of our organization to use EveryAction - the produce was likely too sophisticated for staff members who are less tech savvy. In recent months though, we've seen tremendous improvements to their help documentation and webinar offerings which has allowed our staff to train themselves and get one-on-one support after nailing the basics.

Eric from Audubon

Easy to use at first, and immense power and flexibility when you get into it. Also great performance

It's a powerful engagement platform The ActionTag online form system works great out of the box, and is fairly easy to customize if you want to fine-tune your user interfaces and flows User management is made really easy with some powerful tools like quick role comparison and impersonation It's blue

Pros

The performance! Views load fast. Reports update fast. Contacts and user records save automatically for 80% of the attributes you update. And the "Create a List" interface is so performant that I use it just to answer idle questions about the constitution of our database (which is not small). I've used Salesforce a fair amount with a similar sized database; often running reports, you would enter in all the parameters, run it, and then go make a sandwich. Five minutes later, maybe it had run. I never even THINK about how long something will take to run anymore. It's great.

Cons

Growing pains. EveryAction already does a lot, and their product team is expanding what it offers at a fine clip. As a result, features are often released with bugs and/or oversights that probably would have been caught in a more conservatively evolving platform. In a way, this is kind of a sneak Pro, because as long as you take new features with a few grains of salt, you benefit from a pretty agile development schedule. And most importantly, the bugs/oversights have always been functional; security, in my experience, has never been compromised in favor of progress.

Khelil from Greenpeace USA

Excellent CRM

Overall, the CRM is a joy to work with. Most of the time, everything works seamlessly. The ability to create emails and form is very easy to learn and excel at.

Pros

EveryAction is an incredibly user-friendly CRM with excellent email and form building, great source code building, great segmentation tools, and very useful reporting-making tools. The ability to track community engagement, the ease-of-use and the attractive interface make EveryAction (which I use daily) incredibly helpful in my content creation and reporting.

Cons

EA reports are very good with one exception: I'd like a state-by-state breakdown of emails sent to recipients. Right now, I cannot easily find out how many emails the average person in California received from us. EveryAction should allow for local/state email counting.

David from Swell Creative Group

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Great High-End CRM

EveryAction is a great, albeit expensive, CRM that arguably justifies its costs. Its support team is reliable, helpful, and prompt. Within EveryAction, you can nearly anything you could hope for outside of peer-to-peer texting - our package includes data tracking (with an option to purchase direct voter file incorporation), list generation, click-to-action tools, donation functionalities, event tracking, and email generation, among other features. It's incredibly convenient to have a one-stop shop while managing a large public interest campaign.

Pros

An incredible amount of functionalities + tools built into one CRM; great + straightforward database; straightforward segmenting tools + email generation tools; fantastic customer service.

Cons

High price-point compared to market standard; email builder could be more sophisticated and flexible; somewhat difficult to learn + teach, relying on repetition.

Marisa from Critical Exposure

EveryAction Review

Pros

Organization of contact page Ways to work with the data Almost endless number of ways to run reports

Cons

In the data transfer from old software to EveryAction, all the organization contacts became people contacts so we can't treat our funders as orgs in EveryAction (i.e. assign a primary contact) unless we delete them all and begin again. The targeted email takes a lot of work to look beautiful and doesn't offer a lot of design options. Would prefer to use a platform like MailChimp but don't think that EveryAction supports the integration.

Catherine from The Arc Central Chesapeake Region

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Powerful Software

They have a great product. There is so much capacity with this software that after a year, we are still discovering things. But our account rep checks in frequently to make sure we've seen new feature updates, and they offer weekly trainings on some of the more advanced features that you might not discover on your own. They really want you to get deep into the database and use every bit of it.

Pros

Cons

The transition process. I also find some of the reporting a little less customizable than I would like.

Reasons for Choosing EveryAction

Because it included email within the database.

Craig from League of Conservation Voters

Industry: Political Organization

This software is powerful but easy to use. Great customer support as well.

Tracking contributions, compliance.

Dani from Leadership Greater Washington

Great User Experience for Admins and Constituents

Overall, it is a very clean and user-friendly database for both the admins and constituents. The only downside is that it was built for political organizations who canvass or phone bank, but they are working on making it more friendly and easier for non-profit organizations who do not fit that category.

Pros

Very easy to use and figure out system for the administrators and for the outside constituents. They have a robust reporting and infographics feature that helps you keep up on top of your goals and progress monetarily or with responses to forms/emails. The forms are very easy to build and use, with a clean look. The software has a lot of built in features which are great if your organization is politically active: makes lots of phone calls, uses a lot of volunteers, does a lot of canvassing. Additionally, the platform would be beneficial for a non-profit who wants to track their donations/fundraising and emailing easily in a system. The price is good for us since it is based on the number of contacts in your database, not the number of users.

Cons

As a membership organization who hosts a lot of events for our members, the systems are somewhat in place to meet our needs, but we need to do a lot of manual labor or pay extra fees to get the systems to work to fit all our needs. That being said, as the platform is seeking a broader audience of non-profits, they are starting to embed and automate the tasks we are currently doing manually or paying extra for.

Braeden from Resource Generation

Industry: Philanthropy

EA is user friendly, built for activism, and a "work in progress".

Pros

At Resource Generation we appreciate how user friendly EveryAction is to navigate. Our full staff and many of our member leaders need to use the system to move their work forward, and that hasn't been possible with other systems. EveryAction also uses the language of in person and online organizing throughout its systems which is helpful from a functionality and user adoption standpoint. The values alignment also means the kinds of functions that are built prioritize justice frameworks, such as selecting preferred gender pronouns.

Cons

EveryAction is a newer database, and new functions that you might expect to already exist are being built all the time. One example is responses to online forms formerly going directly into a contact record as notes, which is now an optional function. So expect there to be some growing edges for the system. That said, the support team is good about acknowledging what is being built and communicating and mitigating the impacts for users where possible. This is primarily why I scored lower on "Features & Functionality".

Karla from Union of Concerned Scientists

In my work, we use the Every Action advocacy, fundraising, and email tools.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly, my non-technical staff find that setting up emails, petitions, advocacy campaigns, sign up forms, and fundraising forms is very easy to do. Every Action is constantly asking for user input and rolling out updates and new features that make the tools more robust and easy to use. The advocacy tools are robust and include integration with social media both for campaign targeting (through twitter) as well as to make it easier for constituents to share our campaigns. For the most part, tracking and reporting on email, advocacy, and fundraising results within the tool is easy to use and the reports are robust. Creating scheduled reports and analytic dashboards is easy and allows you to see almost every detail you'd want to know about how your campaigns are performing.

Cons

Functionality for surveying constituents is currently very limited, but this is something they are currently working to develop. Integration with other databases has been challenging for us as has duplicate management.

Ryan from SEIU Health Care Pennsylvania

Moving to EveryAction was an great decision on our part -- incredibly better than our old system.

Pros

Its step-by-step functionality is great even for non-tech people; they seem to get it much quicker than others. And the VAN integration was the big selling point for most people -- never before has it been so easy to see if someone opened an email, came to an event, filled out a form, and got a survey response all in one place before. And while we don't use it as much as I'd like, the Advocacy Tool is truly great and something I haven't seen others do as well. And Customer Service is always responsive and helpful if it's something that already exists.

Cons

Everything that I would change about EveryAction are just additional tweaks to its existing functionality; I don't think there are any overarching/systemic flaws -- we would just be able to link back to survey questions, for example, whereas right now only activist codes are available, etc.

Peterson from National Patient Advocate Foundation

Our web developer recommended EveryAction to us. We are a patient advocacy organization.

Quite a few, but off the top of my head: Modernized, nice looking communications. Increased engagement with volunteers. Superior analytics.

Pros

EveryAction has modernized our communications in many ways. The most important improvement for us a nationwide advocacy organization has been the uniquely easy way that EAction helps us track and analyze our volunteer engagement. We are most excited about the event management and recruitment potential of EveryAction, and the possibility of unifying and bringing most of our digital communications under one tool.

Cons

Depending on your working and learning style,, you will either like the fact that EAction seems to constantly evaluate and/or add new/improved features, or you will probably feel unsettled by the changes. Either way, you will want to spend more time upfront watching the video tutorials or at least have a plan to ask for more training in order to understand the basic features, which remain largely unchanged. You may also want to be more proactive with seeking tech support.

Victoria from Alabama Coalition for Immigrant Justice

Better than NationBuilder

Easy and simple creation of signup forms and donation pages, powerful email tool for our newsletter.

Pros

We switched to EveryAction from NationBuilder and absolutely love it. The user interface is sleek and modern, and its very easy to query based on dozens (hundreds?) of filters, actions taken, demographics, etc. We also use the email tool to send out our newsletter and can quickly and easily make donation & signup pages.

Cons

There's not much I don't like about EveryAction. I wish the email templates were built out a bit more, but that's really it.

Benjamin from Greenpower

Using EveryAction, we've taken supporter engagement to a new level. These are powerful tools.

Pros

Mobilizing supporters, both old and new, is easy with EveryAction. Emails, advocacy, and fundraising are straightforward. The interface is elegant. It's given us an amazing ability to create engaging and effective campaigns that are impactful and have helped us grow.

Cons

There's a learning curve here, but the supporting documentation is strong and I've found their support team and our organization's account representative to be extremely helpful. They care about making sure we're using EveryAction to the best of our ability.

Zachary from Non profit Organization

Industry: Fund-Raising

EveryAction makes data and fundraising easier

EveryAction allows me to keep clients data securely stored while offering the ability to provide high level organized reports at the same time.

Pros

As someone who does freelance data management EveryAction is a user friendly system that keeps donations, donor notes, and other valuable information organized and accessible.

Cons

Until you can full familiarity with EveryAction it can be challenging to understand the vast array of data points the database stores.

Sarah from Americans United for Separation of Church and State

I have used several CRMs and EveryAction is the most powerful and easiest to use, by far.

Pros

There are so many features of EveryAction that are exceptional. My favorite feature is the list builder. You can easily create a list of constituents and then run a report to access whatever data you need, all in seconds. Next, EveryAction has so many available fields - it is extremely flexible and easily accommodates your needs. Third, the support at EveryAction is fantastic - they are constantly improving the product and adding features my team suggests. Finally, I have never used a CRM that so easily allows for import and export of data.

Cons

There is a learning curve when it comes to direct mail plans and reports. However, there are very helpful tutorials on the EveryAction website to facilitate this.

Heather from LCV

EveryAction is the only database that I recommend for solid fundraising practices

Pros

I have used NGP & EveryAction during just about every iteration of my career--for all clients when I was president of my fundraising firm, and now with our state affiliates at LCV. From a fundraising perspective, it doesn't get better than EveryAction. It allows digital fundraising and advocacy to happen effectively in the same place as major donor fundraising, tracks actions, events, etc. Fundraisers can manage call time, set next move tasks, and log all fundraising activities in a smooth and efficient way that helps build for long-term and enduring relationships with the organization.

Cons

Over the years there have been bugs, issues with duplicates or other technical issues, but the EveryAction team go out of their way to make sure they troubleshoot and solve these issues.

Walter from Beekeeper Group

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

An outstanding CRM with an innovative team ready to help take any campaign to the next level.

A CRM that provides everything a user needs to run a successful, data-driven advocacy campaign.

Pros

I work with plenty of clients with different CRMs, and I can confidently say, EveryAction is probably one of the most powerful CRM's I've used - it's so easy to create lists and really see granular data about an individual contact. The email tool is pretty solid, and creating online forms, petition pages, signups, etc is intuitive and quick. For advocacy, EA features click to call, social advocacy, email, and allows for custom targets, which is a differentiator from most other tools.

Cons

nancy from middle east children's alliance

This software has been great for us...much better than the program we were using before.

Pros

flexibility of reports, ease of entry of data, identifying donor information good. household info good...

Cons

ability to use certain fields, frustrations with tech support, line is busy frequently would like to be able to schedule an appointment for help. Upgrade was very difficult and information from support not as helpful as it should have been.

Great software and great customer support.

Pros

I like the various tools that it offers. It gives me the ability to efficiently and expertly manage all aspects of our clients' digital program.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive UX. So sometimes when we're tasked with training our technologically-uninclined clients, it's not always easy to show them how to use EA.

Samantha from Jewish Voice for Peace

Great Customer Support, Very Solid Tools

It was such an improvement over our previous system!

Pros

I like how easily I can get in touch with EA's support. I also like how solid the various tools are - very little bugginess, which is a huge upgrade from what we used before.

Cons

The reporting can get a little confusing. Certain data is available in certain types of reports and not in others.

Reasons for Choosing EveryAction

Customer support and ability to grow with the product.

Great Customer Service and Easy to Use

Pros

I used their campaign fundraising database and found it to be great. They cover all of the fundraising bases I needed.

Cons

It has been awhile since i used this database. I cannot remember any large grievances to report here.

Selina from National Women's Law Center

EA is super easy to use and super efficient.

Pros

It's user friendly, setting up forms and emails is quick, building lists and targeting is much more intuitive and comprehensive than other software. And they're also creating new features to make the software better depending on client needs.

Cons

The event function could be more robust. The survey function was a con, but that has since been improved.

Sara from Project Transitions

EveryAction has revitalized our donor management!

Pros

It is so simple to use. Searching for donor data and running reports is a cinch. Also love having mass communication and tracking in the same system. The online forms are simple to setup and are very robust.

Cons

Support can sometimes take awhile and doesn't always give in depth solutions. The more advanced tools are a bit out of our budget.

Michelle from Social Justice Org

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Easy to use and see results quickly

Pros

I love how everything is integrated and cuts across multiple departments - our Development, Digital, and Organizing teams can all work together in a much more streamlined way.

Cons

Trying to integrate with other systems can be difficult, but luckily so what of we need to do is already in EveryAction that we don't need a lot of 3rd-party tools.

Jackie from Texas Civil Rights Project

EA review

Pros

It houses our donor management/stewardship and our digital needs in one CRM. Changes are being made to reflect the needs of the client. Workshops and robust help docs Relatively easy to use

Cons

Some of the donor management/stewardship functionality is lacking but many of the issues are being resolved through updates.

Zach from Godman Guild

EveryAction is making a difference

EveryAction has made our fundraising more efficient both in regards to donor management and through their email communications tools.

Pros

EveryAction has streamlined our donor management into one centralized program.

Cons

Our biggest issues with EveryAction were around training staff, however their team was great in helping in that process.

Chad from Catholic Charities of the Diocese of St. Cloud

Easy to Use

Pros

Cons

Right at this time, I have not had any issues. Everything that was promised has been delivered.

Andrew from Halcyon

Our company uses EveryAction for our Development and Communications needs.

Pros

User friendly interface, always updating features and listening to customer feedback, great "Online Action" product that connects form submissions with contact records, forward thinking company with world impact and progressive causes in mind.

Cons

Customer support is sometimes unresponsive, some features have serious product flaws, and the system updates--while frequent--are not always features our company needs. Note: EveryAction is weak on administering Events.

Kyle from Smoky Mountain Values PAC

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Powerful software for email, online fundraising, call time

Pros

EveryAction has a beautiful user interface that really stands out from the competition (most nonprofit software platforms look like they were built in the 1980's), and its very intuitive/easy to figure out. Our org uses their 'Targeted Email' tool, as well as 'Online Actions' for signup forms and online donation pages. Forms get really high conversion rates and are quick to set up. The CRM component is very powerful, and contact records are robust - with the ability to build lists off of hundreds of criteria. Their offline fundraising / Development tools (grants management, etc) have been built out recently and are on par with Raisers Edge.

Cons

EveryAction probably isn't a good fit for small nonprofits that are happy using their same old tools.

Maggie from The Child & Family Network Centers

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Had a great experience transitioning to EveryAction

Pros

The EveryAction team was very patient during our transition process. The software was easy to learn and easy to use for our whole team. I love that our online donation forms are integrated right into the database.

Cons

It's always difficult when you're transitioning to a new database. Once we learned how everything worked, it's been a really positive experience.

Molly from Maine Women's Lobby

EveryAction is amazing!

Can't say enough about the improvement EveryAction has made in our ability to do our work! We are an advocacy organization and were previously using The Raiser's Edge and Salsa to manage our donations and online communications/advocacy work. To start with, having everything in one place allows us to work more efficiently and effectively, and keep donors and supporters from falling through the cracks of a disjointed system. Additionally, we have found EveryAction to be an incredibly intuitive service for everything from donation pages, email blasts, and more. Because our data was in two places and some of it up to 25 years old, our merging and uploading process was long and arduous. As a result, I was a frequent flyer with the support folks, and was really happy and appreciative about their responsiveness - and that they were never condescending to people without knowledge of the system. Our sales rep routinely checking in to make sure everything is going smoothly and we feel like we can use the system to the fullest. We've loved it and it's greatly improved our ability to do the work we do.

Graeme from PPAF

The go-to software for Organizing and power building in our movement. Couldn't do the work without it.

Pros

Metrics, connectivity, shared language and tech across organizations. This provides connection and collaboration with multiple advocacy groups.

Cons

Always want more integration with other platforms but they seem to bring on new capabilities often and with lots of great training.

Jocelyn from Godman Guild

Best CRM for value

Pros

After using other CRMs, I find this software to be accessible and easy to use.

Cons

N/A. This software is solid. It is easy to use.

Nick from Burness

I'm a really big fan of Everyaction! It's one of the best all-in-one suite of tools that I've used.

Pros

Variety of tools, ease of learning how to use the tools, customer support and help with client training, out of the box features that look good enough to go live with, customization options.

Selina from RAICES

Great Features with some Difficulty

EveryAction, overall, has been pretty helpful and customer service has been quick to answering our questions. There definitely is a learning curve to managing the software, but its serving its purpose in the way that we need it.

Pros

The quick look-up feature is useful along with its list segmentation. The online action forms are easy to use and customize.

Cons

There is no clear way to designate funds per contribution aside from the designation to the organization itself. It's not suited for direct mail purposes.

Easy to use and amazing customer service

Pros

I'm amazed at how easy it was to switch from a different database to EveryAction. The Customer Service was incredible; very quick to respond and understanding that I'm not a tech wiz. Very simple interface was easy to learn quickly and made organizing our database very easy.

Cons

So far I have not been able to find any cons. We are really enjoying the switch to EveryAction and are happy with our decision!

Audrey from Jewish Voice for Peace

EveryAction has helped us integrate many different systems that we were using separately before.

Pros

EveryAction has allowed us to onboard members and staff across our organization because of its easy to use, user friendly interface. We've also been able to integrate our email program and our donor database which has been huge for our organization.

Cons

In order to make the reporting functions easy to use for users across various levels of skill, the reports are not as customizable as our previous tool.

Nancy from Consultant

November 2015

Easy enough for a beginner, sophisticated enough for a pro

I've worked on most of the major platforms out there, and while you get used to the quirks and workarounds on all of them, it's still frustrating at how complicated it can be to do basic things -- depending on the platform, that may be segmenting or reporting or quickly setting up pages or emails. EveryAction is the first platform I've used that just doesn't have any of those pain points in it for what I use and need. Setting up emails and pages is a snap. Segmentation and split tests -- ditto. Also really like their donation form -- going from zero to publish is a matter of minutes. Reporting is flexible. Just solid all around. To sum up the EA experience in a word, it's *easy*. I find the processes and navigation very intuitive -- I was able to just get in and get to work. EA truly deserves the 5 stars.

Loree from Thread Strategies

Not the best CRM option for Nonprofits

Generally, I would not recommend this product, as there are many other options in the nonprofit space that also offer affordable "out of the box" solutions for CRM, online processor, and e-marketing that have smoother functionality and come with better customer service and support.

Pros

The email functionality of this software is good -- it can create nice-looking emails that are mobile responsive.

Cons

The hierarchy of how to organize, label and tag data is clunky and does not make for easy reporting on all elements desired. We have also found the customer service and support to be lacking. We find these to both be critical functions of an "out of the box" CRM for a nonprofit and these elements are far stronger in other systems.

Laura from NARAL Pro-Choice Texas

easy, helpful, great forms.

Pros

I like how easy EveryAction is to use. I also like the flexibility of forms and how easy it is to make them and then edit them. I'm also a fan of their email series option. I like that all of my data lives together.

Cons

I'm not a big fan of the UI, but I know that the latest version has done some work to fix the user interface.

Does everything but nothing well

Pros

EveryAction is convenient for non-profits because it's an out-of-the-box CRM solution with most of the features a non-profit or advocacy organization would want. EveryAction is provided by the same company (NGP) that creates the VoteBuilder and NGP tech products for Democratic campaigns, and is essentially the same SAAS repackaged for non-partisan groups.

Cons

The online actions product is buggy. Unfortunately, there's no simple solution to feed data into EveryAction's ecosystem without significant investment in building an app using their API when they could easily allow WebHooks or Zapier integration. They make documentation for the API and third-party integrations very hard to find so you'll use their native products which, unfortunately, are not very good.

Shehla from Collectivity

Great value!

Customer data in one place Newsletter SMS integration

Pros

Excellent customer service User interface is easy to use On-line help is detailed and usable Comprehensive functionality

Cons

Certain features were difficult to follow Some functions arent as intuitive (live activist codes and tags)

October 2015

Kevin from RLSG

October 2015

A feature-rich product

I am impressed with the functionality of this product. Out of the box, it offers every feature an organization would need to run a solid online presence (...except for an online store. But, if you really need or want an online store, they can create one for you). EveryAction has been called a startup, but this platform is based on software NGP VAN has been developing for years for its political clients, so a lot of thought has gone into the components. Basically, this is the platform that the Obama campaign used in 2012.

Janice from Patients for Affordable Drugs Now

EveryAction is relatively easy to use and its customer support has been A+.

Pros

This software is almost identical to NGP/VAN, a platform on which I'm well-versed. It has a wide variety of features, from information fields to printing/reviewing formats, as well as great additions like a robust advocacy tool.

Cons

If your needs don't fit into one of the categories, it's difficult to customize things on your own. If you're looking for total control over how your data is categorized and processed, EveryAction can be a bit of a black box.

Ally from The Purple Campaign

EveryAction is a great tool for issue-based advocacy orgs

Pros

I love how easy it is to quickly set up action campaigns. Often we want to be able to build off of timely events, which means it is critical to have a tool that's easy and quick to set up -- EveryAction is that tool!

Cons

The twitter character length hasn't yet been updated to match Twitter's newly extended character count, which means we are more limited than we need to be in the content of tweets for online actions.

Tiffinie from MT Inc

A Refreshing Change

A system that is really integrated'such a refreshing change. Nice UI. It's easy to use, but has great support when you need it. It's reliable and can handle big loads easily. It's quite affordable and a down right bargain if you have been a BlackBaud user. Highly recommend EveryAction as the right solution for many nonprofits.