All eWay-CRM Reviews

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2023

Great customer service

Great overall experience.

PROS

The customer service at this company has been fabulous. They’ve answered each and every question I’ve posed to them great team to work with.

CONS

I wish the contact management software would integrate with our Verizon phone system. It does integrate with some phone systems I believe, but just not this one. That might be due to complexities of Verizon.

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

We needed a product that integrated with outlook

Better integration with outlook

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2023

The only CRM that is so well integrated into Outlook

eWay is easy to yse and if you get stuck anywhere or need support, their whole team including the [sensitive content hidden] gets a turn to man the chatbot on their website, so if there is anything out of the ordinary happening or needed, they sort it out very quickly.

PROS

We chose eWay because of how easily you can manage the sales process based on email attachments (which control our processes between suppliers and customers). If an attachment is more information, a quote, an invoice, or a proof of payment, that is where you are in the sales process and there is now download or save then uploading again into the system. You simply save it directly into eWay and give a few chosen attributes and youre done. System is updated and all the information you need is always at your finger tips

CONS

The reports are standard and not customizable, so we mostly use the Excel-like table views to look at what is going on. The activity report is the one we use most often to catch up the team with what is going on in each account. Some customization there would be nice.

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

The integration into Outlook is seamless and now setup is needed since it is not a separate product or install. You literally run everything from within Outlook.

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

It was not integrated into Outlook and handling attachments was a chore.

Tomáš

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

Nice add on into MS Outlook

Give us - mainly our sales people nice overview about every sale case, easily can add all documents, info´s about customer, each sale cases,

PROS

Nice integration to MS Outlook, there is no request for more activity, you easily work in MS Outlook and add all importatnt info´s into eWay CRM. Also nice connectivity with our accountant database

CONS

there is no mo complaints, maybe a large volume of backup

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

First version of CRM wasn´t add on, so there was a problem to type all info again, if crm is not done as add on to email client, it doesn´t make a sense to have it ..

Miloš

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

User unfriendly, Outlook slowing down

PROS

I am not an advanced user but a beginner.

CONS

Database search, the speed of MS Outlook going down

Natalie

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Good value for money, best Outlook integrated CRM

PROS

Outlook Integration, Pipeline management, Mobile app with contacts synchronization and access to all data from the phone.

CONS

Initial customization was not super intuitive and required several remote help sessions

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

Outlook desktop integration, price, local technical support, Czech brand

Lukáš

Accounting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Great CRM directly integrated to Outlook

Solved contact management - data is shared in the company, in one place. Also solved storing important information client relevant - e.g. contracts, dates of effect of Power of Attorney etc.

PROS

All contacts in one place, integrated to Outlook, sync to Exchange so that contact info is accessed when searching for email address of a recipient. Also synced to Android contact list. And not just contacts but also companies as clients, suppliers as well. Super cool is adding tens of new data fields to contacts, companies, so we could scrapped multiple excel spreadsheets. Emails are automatically paired to contacts and companies - I can check emails of employees to clients, if I want to, even though I am not cc'd :-) And there are plenty more cool features I couldn't even imagine we needed :-)

CONS

Some sync issues occured - even to Outlook but mostly to cellphone when it can be messy, clunky and needed wiping of all synced data and resyncing completely. Also even though UI is friendly as Outlook can be, it took me a while to understand the logic and correct ways how to handle different things in the app.

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

Information in one place, ease of use, ease of updating/adding information.

Radek

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2023

eWay-CRM review

PROS

Integration with Outlook. Posibility to run CRM in the browser and phone app. Ease of use. Fast searching through databases.

CONS

Change in the pricing policy. It becomes too expensive for us.

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

CRM was not integrated with our QAD ERP. Use was too dificult and time consuming.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Reviewed July 2023

Exactly what is needed!

eWay CRM is exactly what i have been searching for! A simple, yet powerful add on to Microsoft exchange which is used everywhere. Currently, I am only using it for myself to manage my region. However, I hope to continue to promote the software as a company wide solution. I am excited to see how much better it will be when I can use eWay n collaboration with members of the sales team as well as corporate resources.

PROS

Seamless Exchange integration. Very intuitive which makes it easy to learn. Cell phone integration with ability to add notes after each call eliminates excuses.

CONS

Have not found any yet! Will be sure to update review if I encounter any negatives.

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

I needed something simple that was easy to integrate with Microsoft Exchange.

Martin

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Experience with eWay

We only use Eway to a small extent of its capabilities. I am sure that it can provide our needs in case of company growth and CRM software requirements.

PROS

Integration of eWay into Outlook. Easy data transfer between these programs. Creating Opportunities from Email. Easy archiving of Mail to Opportunity/Project.

CONS

I'm not aware of a more serious deficiency

Mikulas

Business Supplies and Equipment, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2023

eWay - goodWay

Our investment in e-Way CRM has paid off.

PROS

mobile application - all colleagues know that they are calling our customer even if they do not have his phone number saved in their phoneall e-mail communication is saved to CRM automaticallyuser-variablereportingcustomer supportHe ask every year and help set the system and ask for our wish

CONS

Sometimes the speed of loading customer information, but they are working on it.

User friendly, mobile application

Vít

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Čerpadla , Příprava

Overall satisfaction at 80%, facilitates communication within the company, access to the database.

PROS

Access to shared information, emails, documents. The possibility of searching for conversations, the possibility of creating teams and comments .

CONS

Occasional problems with compatibility with outlook, longer loading of the database .

Douglas

Utilities, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Tied at the Hip with Outlook

I've deployed eWay with 2 of our 3 salesmen. Still trying to get a feel for full extent to which we will utilize it. Eventually, will deploy it to the newer, third salesman -- but not sure that he will utilize. I was disappointed with custom report capability (without SQL programming), but when I learned to use the filters, my needs were met (for now). eWay offered to do the custom programming for a fee, but the bennefit didn't justify the cost. Overall, I appreciate the close integration with Outlook and, at the end of the day, that is what prompted me to select eWay over other alternatives.

PROS

We absolutely wanted (and found) an add-in to Outlook that would prompt for Sales Lead association upon sending an email. We can go about our normal business and it will prompt us for association -- as long as the contact is in the database.

CONS

Cost is higher than expected....but partly because I have to pay for extra storage. - When we associate an email (or email chain) with a Sales Lead, all of the messages with that lead are stored on eWay. - The problem is that we send and receive many large attachments. - We wish there was a way to not store attachments.

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

I liked the outlook integration...it didn't force me to change the way I took care of email.

Hello Douglas, thank you for the review. We are happy for your feedback! Team eWay

Replied November 2021

Bob

Information Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2021

eWay ... absolutely!

eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

PROS

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

CONS

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

It was expensive and did not have a good mobile interface.

Hello Bob, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

Replied November 2021

Karolis

Semiconductors, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2021

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

PROS

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

CONS

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

There were 10+ programs and I do not remember their names. But the main functionality I was looking for was Outlook integration

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

They were not very convenient (I needed to to fill too much information and email tracking was bad) and in case of Triton - it was very hard to understand triton...

Colin

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2023

Exceptional value for money when comparing the features. Especially for the lifetime licence.

Great service, convenient and value for money.

PROS

Extremely convenient despite the broad array of features.

CONS

I find some of the customizations a little challenging to achieve exactly what I was hoping for.

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

The convenience, integration with outlook. Once all the features were considered on the other products, you need to be at the top tiers and then the price comparison isn't a comparison.

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

was battling to find a central customizable system within our budget.

Milan

Machinery, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Amazing product

We are tracking sales of ED machines. From leads mangement to the very end. Sales team can easy share all information, managers see how it continues.

PROS

eazy to use, the best value for money, Sales rep. like it, especialy a mobile version, which helps them to be up to date while the y are on the business trips

CONS

Honestly, I haven't found anything like that

Reason for choosing eWay-CRM

easy to use, much cheaper, better functionality

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

Flores was too complicated, not 100% reliable, user simply hated to fill info in the complicated structure of it.

Thomas

Telecommunications, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2022

Just getting started- but impressed

We had an excellent experience. Their team (lead by [SENSITIVE CONTENT]) did an excellent job bringing us along with the trial. Easy integration into our workflow is key

PROS

The MS Out look plug in aspect of the product makes it incredibly easy to adopt and integrate into daily workflows.The ability to adapt the product and configure it to meet our needs without an outside consultant makes it possible to get the CRM we want without all the extra questions, costs and consulting

CONS

Still learning- nothing to negative at this point.

Ease of use and pricing

Reasons for switching to eWay-CRM

We need something that was a bit more focused on the Sales process and the integration and ease of use made the decision for us.

Jan