• Pros

• "The giving form feature is the most impactful and I love the layout of the software. It's user-friendly and many of my team members utilize the system for their daily responsibilities. "

• "The software is intuitive and easy to use. For those reasons, it's quite easy and quick to set up a fundraising campaign and release it in a matter of hours. "

• "We love how user friendly and organized everything is with FUNRAISE! Seriously a "Night and Day" difference between Funraise and our previous software!"

• Cons

• "There is so much to this platform that often I find it confusing and need help but once it is set up it is great."

• "We wish we were able to pull more specific reports. Currently, when you pull a report it has all the donor's details. Many details are unesscary. It'd be great to choose more specific details. "

• "I would like to see more opportunities to customize the templates. Design options are still limited."

Browse Funraise Reviews

Drew from Orphan's Promise

The one you've been looking for

Funraise has become a tremendous support system upon which to build our marketing and fundraising efforts. Their teams are friendly and responsive, and they are constantly providing free knowledge and resources which help inform our efforts. The platform is constantly improving as well, with new releases regularly.

Pros

Funraise combines every tool a non-profit organization may need to be successful into one easy-to-use platform, at a reasonable price point. Being able to manage donation forms, email automation, peer-to-peer fundraising and donation data analytics in one place is a welcomed addition to our tool kit and is already paying dividends.

Cons

There's not much to dislike. It's very intuitive and easy to use, even right out of the box. An end-to-end SMS marketing approach would be a nice feature addition that would help enhance donor communication.

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

Funraise provides the most comprehensive solution to address all of our needs. Rather than paying multiple vendors to manage multiple "pieces" of the process, we found Funraise to deliver in all areas, and allow us to become platform experts in one place rather than learning a little about a large number of products. The team is awesome. Our account execs and support team members have been phenomenal. The company leadership is forward thinking and always pushing for the next great version of their product. Highly recommend!

Response from Funraise

Replied July 2020

Drew, as always, we appreciate your "funpraise". We love working with such forward-thinking and invested organizations and look forward to a long relationship with you and your team!

Justin from Likewise Worship

A NIGHT AND DAY DIFFERENCE

It's been amazing really! Everything is very professional and secure. When it comes to our financial supporters, we desire the highest quality transaction process and Funraise has gone above and beyond. We loved the CROWDFUNDING feature along with the new FACEBOOK integration. We also love how you can set up separate funding campaigns and easily keep track of the progress.

Pros

Cons

Honestly we have yet to experience anything negative about Funraise.

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

We just loved the features and the customer service!

Reasons for Switching to Funraise

We kept running into problems with the features and processes. Not user friendly at all!

Response from Funraise

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the feedback and encouragement! Our team does our best every day to bring you the best experience and tools possible. Thank you for your support and for the work you do!

Beautiful platform that still needs development

My team had high hopes when we signed up to use Funraise, but the platform ended up just causing more problems for us in the form of inaccurate data and duplicate transactions.

Pros

The platform is very aesthetically appealing, and mostly straightforward to use.

Cons

It is difficult to make corrections in data and the search bar does not work particularly well. Double-processed some recurring donations.

Cristol from ANGEL AID CARES

Industry: Mental Health Care

ANGEL AID = Donor LOVE. Funraise = Donor TECH!

Funraise makes us look 'PRO' for major global corporations. We've run global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) campaigns with donors and volunteers from Microsoft, Amazon, Walt Disney Company, Netflix, Horizon Therapeutics ~ they have high expectations about the user experience and Funraise has never let us down. I never wonder is my DRM will fail us.

Pros

Three things make Funraise the best donor management software on the market: 1) Technology built by nonprofit leadership for nonprofit leaders. As CEO of ANGEL AID, I don't have time to fuss around with technology platforms but we need a mobile-first, scalable solutions to meet our goals. We launched with Funraise and the intuitive interface has made it so easy for our team to grow aggressively. We have used Funraise to build campaign websites, email prospective donors, acknowledge donations, text event details, and (most important) automatically process end-of-year acknowledgement letters with ease. 2) Exceptional Customer Success team. Our donor campaigns benefit from a 1-to-1 reviews with the Funraise Customer Success team. We have had several leads over the past two years, but every interaction is with a positive, encouraging, knowledgable resource who offers the details to make our campaigns more successful. Our current Customer Success Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is responsive, creative, and thoughtful about user flows ~ ANGEL AID donors have commented on how easy it is to work with us ~ that is one part software and two parts [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! [helping us think through how to use the software]. 3) How To Guides ~ Funraise publishes a steady flow of guides, blogs and recommendations for how to tackle big opportunities (like peer-to-peer, Facebook Fundraisers, Text Campaigns) that we share with our team. Everyone benefits from Funraise. Cristol

Cons

The ticketing function negates the ability for donors to sign-up for recurring donations. That is a miss. Campaigns that have ticketing may galvanize a potential donor who cannot join the event, but want to sponsor an ongoing program... There should be the ability to do recurring donations, even when tickets are the call-to-action.

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

Honestly? The 'Funraise the Musical' video is what drew me in. I knew I wanted to work with a company that 'gets' how hard this work is and how much we all need a little inspiration and FUN in our nonprofit day-to-day. Bring back the video!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Response from Funraise

Replied December 2020

It's always a pleasure to work with ANGEL AID's teamyour passion shows through in your effort and impact. Thank you for making Funraise better through your suggestions and feedback!

Tracy from The Chick MIssion

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made me believe in a CRM System Again

The sales team especially seem more like friends than people trying to sell me stuff. I especially appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] meeting me on my level and never making me feel as though I am harassing them with my questions because I definitely am.

Pros

As an old, I believed I would be overwhelmed by the technology used to conduct non-profit business through a CRM and a Peer to Peer fundraising site. However, the system and building campaigns was very easy to use and pretty straight forward. When I was unable to figure something out by good old trial and error, the customer success team made sure I understood what I was doing and how to fix anything I needed moving forward. Having all transitions in one place is a great feeling, especially when sending tax forms to donors and organizing new supporters .

Cons

I feel the on boarding system could be a little more macro and less piecemeal .

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

Most in platform plug ins and what we needed for success. Easiest to use and extremely quick customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Funraise

Funraise was next level and way more professional and high end looking.

Response from Funraise

Replied September 2020

Thank you, Tracy! Funraise loves The Chick Mission... there's no other cause we'd jump in freezing-cold water for. Blake and Dani have enjoyed working with you and we hope to see you grow in the years to come.

Great platform, lacking quality customer service.

I really enjoy their platform, but I think they need to invest in training their staff how to handle problems better.

Pros

The back end usability is easy and quick to learn. The widget to collect donation directly on our website has been wonderful. The campaign page features have been perfectly suited to our needs.

Cons

The customer service if there's a problem is dreadful. We had tens of thousands of fraudulent charges happening at one point and it took two weeks for them to enable the reCaptcha feature for us to put on our donation form and then another six weeks to remove the charges and donor profiles that were created from each of them. During all of that time they only let me know the state of where things were at if I reached out to them. Each time I was left with no timeline on when the problem would be resolved.

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

We were able to get what we needed and only pay for those features so it priced it within our price point.

Reasons for Switching to Funraise

We were looking for something that offered us more, for a reasonable price.

Response from Funraise

Replied August 2019

We're so glad you love our platform, and we're grateful every day that we get to work with you. Regarding our Customer Success team, we hope you know you've had a positive impact on them and your fellow Funraise customers! The fix that we implemented for you is being used by others, so we thank you for bringing us the issue. Our Customer Success response guidelines have been revamped due to your frustration as we want all our nonprofits to feel empowered and informed. And mostly, we have a renewed sense of purpose when it comes to how our product works every day for real nonprofiteers like you.

Melissa from Claire's Place Foundation, Inc.

Wonderful Product!

We have been thrilled with Funraise and especially with our personal contact, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She is always available to answer our questions and was so patient with us when we were setting our account up. If [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is not available for any reason, the "help chat" is very responsive and usually can answer our questions in a matter of minutes. Our fundraising on Funraise has exceeded $120,000 and the feedback we hear from our donors is that it is a quick and easy way to donate. A win/win!

Pros

Moving all of our fundraising needs to Funraise was the best thing we have ever done. We are a small grassroots organization and depended on PayPal to process donations but were in need of something more robust that could handle campaigns, data tracking, peer to peer campaigns and provide a comprehensive CRM. Funraise provides all of this for a very reasonable price.

Cons

We would love to see a "text to donate" feature in this software in the future. Something else that would be helpful is a way to send group emails to all donors that supported a certain campaign.

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

We invited a member of the Funraise management to attend our board meeting to discuss in detail how the program works and especially the ease of use and found this to be the best fit at the best price.

Response from Funraise

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the lovely review, Melissa! We will pass along your comments to your Success Manager, Jade. We're so happy to be your partner in impact and growth!

Tareake from DORILL INITIATIVE

Industry: Performing Arts

LOVE WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

My overall experience with Funraise has been AMAZING. The opportunity to chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and talk about fundraising strategies, but also [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is one of the best team members you have. I absolutely love working with her and she really helps make my job when it comes to fundraising run very smoothly. She is always available either through email or when scheduling meetings with her. I truly use her as a sounding board for fundraising campaigns and to understand how to best use the platform.

Pros

Cons

Text-to-Give option would be helpful, especially with virtual events due to the pandemic.

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

The brand at Funraise truly spoke to me.

Reasons for Switching to Funraise

Didn't like the interface and didn't like that donors would have to go to a separate donation page to support our organization.

Response from Funraise

Replied July 2020

Thank you, Tareake! Iman and the rest of Team Funraise love working with you and seeing your impact on youth and the community. It's awesome to know we're speaking to the heart of organizations doing such empowering work.

Jake from Encircle

The Best CRM Solution that exists

My overall experience has been amazing. They are all super super nice and the entire team has taken time to make sure our organization suceeds. Specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our Customer Success Manager. Anytime I need help or need support on something she goes above and beyond. Honestly one of the best relationships we have had with another organization.

Pros

Funraise is the combination of all of the best things from the top tier CRM solutions, but its easy to use. As a non-profit we are constantly trying to save time and energy to focus our time on our purpose, Funraise lets us do that.

Cons

If I could improve anything it would be the cost.

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

Because of the ease of use and the promise to support us as an organization. We had terrible customer support from other organizations and Funraise has not only supported us but joined our family and cause.

Reasons for Switching to Funraise

After having our donors in three different systems (Blackbaud, Kindful, and Moonclerk) we needed help to clean things up. It was a total mess and none of them were doing what we needed them to do.

Response from Funraise

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the review, Jake! Jade and the rest of the Funraise team are thrilled and full of pride to be your partner.

lynn from Toco Hills Community Alliance

Rich in features

Funraise has allowef us to generate more income, especially with our annual campaign and our sustaining member campaign.

Pros

The system works great but often times I need more hand holding. The good news is the customer support is great, especially Blake.

Reasons for Choosing Funraise

At the time, there was a special grant that peaked our interest. If we raised $2,000 in the first 30 days we got a $2,000 credit. I though why not give it a try. At first we did not use as many features but over time we are using more and more.

Response from Funraise

Replied December 2020

Thank you for the feedbackBlake is great, isn't he?! We are so appreciative that we have customers like you who seek out ways to learn, grow, and experiment. Keep up the great work!

John from HeartSupport

The most quality-for-cost we've experienced

While there are brief moments of frustration with the small issues Funraise' software brings up, they pale in comparison to how well Funraise fits our small organization and the benefits it brings. And, getting to know them and their staff has given me the confidence to stick it out with them, because I know they're dedicated to fixing whatever issues arise. You can fix small software glitches, you can't fix a broken culture. When you cut all the fluff, Funraise is the absolute best value for what you're paying, hands down.

Pros

Funraise is fun! Their culture and communications have always left my nonprofit with a positive feeling about our relationship. The wide range of tools, the intuitive ways they're implemented, and the willingness to adapt and grow with our NPO is my favorite Pro about using Funraise. It allows me to focus on my relationships with our donors, remember details about them, and pull up all of the relevant information on them when I need to. Funraise is easy.

Cons

Funraise can be very glitchy at times. There are various (small) issues with how the software flows, and when you're cruising through a huge database of supporters, or trying to hone in on very specific data, it can be frustrated to figure out ways to circumnavigate them. However, Funraise has always responded quickly to issues like these, and always offers a workaround or fix that we can use.

Kasai from Restorative Response Baltimore

Funraise will help take your fundraising to the next level!

As an organization, we are trying to build up individual contributions as a funding stream. Before using Funraise, we were mostly relying on larger, one-time donations from those in our area who were already familiar with our work. These were few and far between, however. Funraise has allowed us to make a start at engaging more frequent and smaller dollar, recurring donors. We're still in the process of figuring out what our next steps will be (most likely an event-centric campaign), but the platform has made our work much easier in this regard. Everyone we've worked with at Funraise, especially our Customer Support Manager, has been both incredibly helpful and a pleasure to work with, even when the inevitable bumps in the road arose. Their knowledge base regarding both the platform and any technical support (coding, etc.) proved indispensable. And the software itself has created greater possibilities for fundraising than we could've imagined. For us, the Funraise platform has been well worth it!

Pros

Before using Funraise, we were stuck with an older platform that not only didn't engage current and potential donors but also didn't allow us to track the money in an efficient way as it came in. Maintaining a spreadsheet of donations as they trickled in was ungainly and didn't make the donor feel as though their contribution was appreciated by our organization. Using Funraise, the ability to add offline donations has been a huge plus for us on this front, our Customer Support Manager, and the others at Funraise we reached out to were incredibly helpful as our staff member tasked with learning and deploying the platform worked through updating our donation page and building our first campaign site. The platform's updated, straightforward interface made things even easier for us. As far as our donation page and first campaign site, we saw an appreciable increase in donations. When issues came up, Funraise Support readily provided effective solutions to them. Funraise allowed us to reach people who were previously unaware of our work, and thus unaware of the impact their contributions could make to furthering it.

Cons

The act of changing the template wiping out all the campaign page content initially caused some trouble for us, but only because we missed the warning on the editor.

David from HoPe

Great Software

Overall, very happy with the software and continuing to learn more tools that go a long way in growing my relationship with our supporters, donors, and constituents.

Pros

The ability to customize the pages and sites is extremely valuable. The ability layer tasks to team members has an enormous value. The automation that have been created are beneficial. The customer service is absolutely incredible. Shoutout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

It takes some time to get use to all of the features, and the customizations you can apply to it. Data downloads can be tricky if you don't have someone on your team that can manipulate data on excel. The team is constantly working on updating the system to provide the most useful tools and user experience.

Response from Funraise

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the feedback. As you noted, we're constantly working to make every facet of the platform easy and intuitive. We want you to save time and frustration with every Funraise interaction.

Dave from Partners Relief & Development

Moving to Funraise has been a positive move for us and their customer support has been outstanding.

We've seen an increase in our online donor conversion rate which is exciting and it's the first time we've had fundraisers launch very successful fundraising campaigns. It's also allowed us to better integrate the giving and fundraising experience into our website to give our supporters a simple, seamless giving experience and the feedback we receive has been very positive.

Pros

The popup donate forms are genius! It's helped out conversion rate having donors able to donate directly on the page they're looking at without being redirected elsewhere. Integration with Salesforce and MailChimp were a must for our organisation and we've been pleased that Funraise has been able to provide this. Best of all is that help is never far away when we have questions or need help!

Cons

The peer to peer campaign pages, while covering the basics, have felt a bit limited at times and we also find that the pages can be very slow to load. While Funraise offers a ton of features that we love, it often feels like each individual feature could do with more advanced controls. For example, the MailChimp integration is awesome but doesn't provide a way for donors to opt-out of being added to our MailChimp list. But Funraise always takes this feedback on board and is constantly working to make these features better and better.

Victoria from The Good Food Institute

Industry: Food Production

Great fundraising platform for small and startup NGOs

Pros

The dashboard is easy to navigate and highly intuitive. Funraise's customer success team and technical/development team are all super responsive and always willing to go above and beyond to answer questions or solve challenges. The forms are easy to embed on our own website and take minutes to set up. Their entire team is very approachable and open; we could get in touch with the head of the company if we truly needed to.

Cons

I wish forms were more customizable, that the Salesforce-Funraise integration was stronger, that we could customize automated emails more (like the failed payment emails, I wish I could re-send those as needed).

Response from Funraise

Replied January 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We agree that our customer success team and technical support team are out of this world. And we'll keep working on the integrations and customizabilitywe can always do better!

Asia from Kids for Peace Inc.

Industry: Philanthropy

We LOVE Funraise!

The tools is fantastic and Funraise continues to invest and develop the tool and expands its functionality. We also love working with the Funraise team and appreciate their organizational culture. They truly are your partner - they care about what you do and will help you realize more opportunities. They are always available, are super savvy, understand the nonprofit world, have the cutting edge know-how, and we see them as our extended team members.

Pros

Considering financial and human resources limitations, Funraise offered us exactly what we needed - ability to quickly and easily create beautiful and inspiring fundraising pages. From an idea to completion, within a few hours, we were able to have an online fundraising campaign set up. How cool is that!?! We could trust the campaign templates follow the latest and greatest design/usability features making them beautiful, current, super easy to use, and additionally we could customize the templates to fit our brand. In terms of online fundraising and storytelling, Funraise, made our job so much easier! We could focus on what we do best - activating our stakeholders and full-filling our mission.

Cons

We wish the giving forms could be more customizable in terms of adding/creating your own fields/questions. With that being said, since we started using the software, we have seen amazing developments and improvements to the tool, so that probably will be addressed at some point by their product development team. They really do listen to the needs of the users.

Nikole from Freely in Hope

Positive!

This product is well designed with all the features I need to support my team across the globe.

Pros

I love Funraise! Their customer service is top notch—they are always checking in on you to ensure you have what you need to be successful in fundraising. They come out with updates and new features frequently which allows us to do our job well.

Cons

Some features that are compulsory for any CRM are add-on's which are priced quite high. As a small nonprofit, I had hoped to be privy to functionalities that can help us see our database better, but the fee is quite hefty.

Response from Funraise

Replied March 2020

Thank you so much! We love you and the work that your organization is doing. Keep it up, and keep the feedback coming!

Alex from LEAP - Learning through an Expanded Arts Program

Industry: Fund-Raising

Huge Funraise Fan!

Pros

I love how many critical elements Funraise offers in one package! A few highlights are the email automation, peer-to-peer fundraising, Facebook integration, wealth screening, and the partnership with Double the Donation. The platform allows me to organize and review donor information with ease. The Funraise team is friendly and quick to respond! Shout to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is amazing!

Cons

I would love to see a text to donate function as well as a customizable email feature (beyond the pre-set automation emails). Some of the fundraising sites do not display well on mobile -- would really appreciate the ability to optimize the mobile layout.

Response from Funraise

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the feedback! We love how you listed your favorite Funraise featuresthey're some of our favorites, too. Thank you for being a huge Funraise fan... we're a huge LEAP fan!

Danielle from Rebel Nell

AUH-MAZ-ING

Funraise is the place where you can see all of your number and relevant information in one. It is so much easier to customize donor experience when your management system does the tedious work for you! All you need to do is handle the important things - like the relationships you are building!

Pros

Our Customer Support Rep! As someone who was new to Fundraising and using a platform, CSR made sure I had all the information I needed to be successful! From advice, feedback and just words of encouragement, it overall made the experience worth it! Next, the price CAN'T be beaten!! Additionally, they are always adding new features that make your work even easier. I also really liked that you can send a specific email to each type of donor.

Cons

I wish I could send full out email campaigns (but that's a big ask when you already have players like MailChimp). I wish the donate button could be...transferrable? Maybe it already is but it would be cool to just have a coding for the Donate button that can be used on any website.

Joyce from Claire's Place Foundation

Claire's Place Foundation

Funraise streamlined our donation process.

Pros

Super easy to use and love the words of encouragement along the way. Resource articles are very helpful and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team are always quick to help when we run into a problem.

Cons

Donor communication can use some upgrading.

Response from Funraise

Replied July 2020

Talk about words of encouragement! Thank you for yours, Joyce. Jade and the team truly love working with Claire's Place and we're looking forward to being a part of your growth and impact.

All in one CRM tool

We're experimenting with peer to peer campaigns in our company so we purchased Funraise tool to integrate with Raiser's and our website. It's an affordable tool and it's a very attractive, modern interface compared to Raiser's TeamRaiser crowdfunding tools which are very complicated to setup fundraising pages on.

Pros

We utilized Funraise for peer to peer campaigns. You are able to add features a la carte so you do not need to purchase the whole software. It integrates with Raiser's Edge and automatically adds donors info to records and creates new records. Very intuitive, attractive, user friendly tool that offers same and additional features as other crm tools like Raiser's, Salesforce. Their platform seems more modern and easier to use that Raiser's Edge. Their peer to peer templates are user friendly and allows donors to easily create pages that are then placed on your website and they are able to share with others.

Cons

Their software does not integrate with Blackbaud Merchant Services. You need to setup an account with a company like Stripe to integrate donor payments with the system so it's a little time consuming to setup. We are only using their peer to peer tool at the moment however everything seems to be integrating and seems easy to use.

Response from Funraise

Replied September 2019

Hey, thanks for the review! Our peer-to-peer feature was what got Funraise started and we're really proud of it, so hearing that you like it too is pretty cool. We're keen to make sure that your fundraisers and donors have a great experience. We're all in this together!

Bryan from The Nexus Fund

Industry: Philanthropy

Finally a fundraising tool built by fundraisers (and their team of product wizards)!

Pros

Funraise provides beautiful donation page forms and campaigns, but the real magic that a fundraising professional can appreciate is in the back end of the product. The integration of donor drip email campaigns, transaction reporting, automatic yearly donation summary emails to donors saves so much time, effort, and energy because of how they've build a fundraising product that is truly for fundraising professionals. To add, their customer service team and client centric approach is top notch.

Cons

The software currently does not have a donation matching option, which other platforms do have.

Eddo from The Supply

Best fundraising platform out there

We recently moved over to Funraise, and it has been nothing but ideal. Their platform is super easy to use and their products are better than all of the other ones we were previously using (Moonclerk, StayClassy). We were worried that we would lose all of our donor data, but the support team worked with us to seamlessly migrate all of our information. There was no disruption or interruption at all, and they checked and double checked that nothing went wrong in the migration process. All in all, we are very happy, and excited to grow with these guys and to see what new things they have up their sleeves.

Pros

- very user friendly - customer support responds within hours (dedicated support team) - they identify new tools that are relevant to today's fundraising needs

Larissa from The Last Mile

Extremely Happy With Funraise

Funraise has enabled us to provide extreme simplicity for our retail donors, which they definitely appreciate as well. We are deeply connected to our community and committed to building it, and our Funraise extension offers our community members a direct way to help us make an impact, whether it be through a donation of $5 or $500. Additionally, we very much enjoy the ease of creating a date-specific campaign through Funraise. For GivingTuesdayNow, we were able to efficiently and seamlessly build a campaign page and our Funraise rep was very helpful in providing feedback to ensure the page was optimized for success. Spending less time on the page building gave us more time for campaign promotion.

Pros

Funraise is an easy onramp for new retail donors. Using the platform's features, we're able to easily and effectively communicate with our donors and larger community about our fundraising initiatives.

Cons

An added feature for searching for previous donors by name would be helpful.

Response from Funraise

Replied August 2020

We're so glad you're finding the features and service useful! We love when nonprofits use our tools in creative ways.

Mia from Every Monday Matters

Industry: Newspapers

Funraise allows you to focus on what matters: your donors!

We are a growing nonprofit. Funraise has allowed us to grow our donor base and keep up with all of our new relationships.

Pros

Real time customer service! Whenever we needed help customer service was there! We did not need to wait very long. We also have been able to grow our donors and tag certain staff to keep up. We were also able to integrate our funraise into our website with ease.

Ana from Rising TIDE @ MKEC

Amazing!

Pros

For starters, along with outstanding customer service, there is a "help" page with articles that detail step-by-step instructions to do almost everything. There are "campaign" pages you can open for specific fundraisers to allow your donors to fundraise in a fun and interactive way! One of my favorite features is the ability to embed the giving forms directly on our website. There is so much more, definitely recommend checking it out!

Cons

A minor feature I would like to see tweaked is the ability to easily add a couple with different last names in the same household.

Response from Funraise

Replied July 2020

Thank you for the review, Ana! Having Rising TIDE as a neighbor and a customer is really an honorwe get to see firsthand the impact you make on youth and families right here where we live and work.

Abbie from CARE for AIDS

Our team loves the Funraise Platform!

Pros

Funraise is such a user-friendly interface. Each member of our team can easily track donor information, pull reports, and keep track of our progress towards fundraising goals which has allowed us to reach new heights!

Cons

We would still love to have the ability to link households. Many of our donors are connected and it is sometimes hard to keep track of who is related to who.

Decent Tool for Nonprofit Organizations

The business problem that we attempted to solve with Funraise was being able to find a platform in which we could easily do fundraisers for our nonprofit organization. Although we eventually turned to another alternative, I do think that other organizations may benefit from Funraise and their customer service team.

Pros

While we don't continue to use Fundraise anymore, I really like the service that they provide and I do think that they can be a good service to use for fundraising. The platform that they provide creates a seamless fundraising process for nonprofit organizations. However, what I really liked about this software was that they seem genuine in doing good work, as they often have grants that nonprofits can apply to. Last year, we applied to several grants that were great and very useful for nonprofits.

Cons

What I liked the least about this software was the pricing. Our organization turned to another alternative as the price that was provided for our organization ultimately was not justifiable for us, considering how small of an organization we were. However, I think that for larger organizations with a bigger budget, this can potentially be the right tool for them.

Response from Funraise

Replied August 2019

Thanks so much for the transparent review! We wish it had worked out with your org, and you're always welcome back as your nonprofit grows (because obviously, your impact is going to expand!) We're consistently increasing our tools' usefulness to nonprofits of all sizes so that our customers get the most bang for their buck and they're able to make more and greater impact. Having said that... we understand where you are. You always have our support, no matter where your path takes you.

Emily from Royal Family KIDS

Industry: Fund-Raising

Highly Recommended

What an amazing company to have on your nonprofit's side. You can feel that they genuinely care about all of their clients as well as the work that they do. It is also very exciting to be partnered with a young company that is learning from its clients and adjusting accordingly.

Pros

The ability to call/email/IM for help at any time is extremely helpful. And on top of that, everyone is always very patient, kind and care about listening to concerns. The platform is also very easy to learn and navigate. Very user friendly! The features involved in running a report are game-changingly easy to operate and edit.

Cons

I do wish there were more features available to add into the giving forms for donors. Ex) a "how did you hear about us" section. However, I have been told that this feature is in the works and should be available soon.

Kayla from The Cupcake Girls

Funraise Review

Pros

My favorite feature are the preset emails you can set for first time donors, recurring donors and during peer to peer. There are a lot of options to really grow the donor cultivation.

Cons

I would love if there was a feature to be able to easily delete someone's profile.

Response from Funraise

Replied July 2020

Thank you, Kayla! The Cupcake Girls hold a special place for us here at Funraiseyour growth and impact is so exciting! We're thrilled to be a part of what you're doing.

Aaron from Sound Theatre Company

Industry: Performing Arts

Bit of a learning curve, but great functionality!

Had a lovely exchange with a customer success rep and that's why I'm here!

Pros

On the marketing/site-building end, everything flows and looks great! We're a nonprofit theatre organization that's been able to create great sites for fundraising and online performances. Love the possibilities with the way everything works together, and the customer success help.

Cons

It's a bit un-intuitive at times, and there is a learning curve to understanding how the pieces work together (and a few times we needed to go back and forth with customer service). There could be a bit more content editing options, particularly with photo sizes, photo captions; however, I was able to get what I wanted as a beginner-intermediate web developer with some HTML and CSS knowledge.

Response from Funraise

Replied December 2020

Thanks for the kind words! We're so happy to have such a creative and vibrant organization working with us. And hopefully, you're finding the giving pages and campaign site editor to be easy and efficient.

Robyn from Digital Butter

The best user interface!

Pros

I desperately needed a donor management system that was easy to use given the amount of people that would be using the system. Funraise looks incredible and is just so easy to use! I have had experience with little green light before and Funraise is light years ahead of LGL. Additionally, their support is fantastic which was a key factor when deciding on a system.

Cons

The cost is higher than most donor management systems. However, the Funraise team are happy to discuss possible solutions to overcome this.

Viviana from Groundswell Community Project

Pros

N/A I haven't used it long enough to be comfortable leaving a review just yet, but I will as soon as I have more time with it :)

Cons

Response from Funraise

Replied December 2020

We're excited to see you use Funraise tools and growplease keep us updated on how it's going! We rely on your feedback to make Funraise better for all our customers.

Sean from Krochet Kids intl.

Blows away the competition

We spent years looking for software that met our needs, but was also realistically within our budget. Everything we used or tested prior to Funraise was a compromise on features or cost. Half way through our initial meeting we were sold and haven't looked back. Funraise offers a full set of features: analytics, CRM management, email campaigns, and a beautiful and functional user experience. Somehow they are able to do all of that at a cost that is more affordable than their competitors. The best part? They consistently roll out updates and new features based on user feedback.

Shalynn from SSD

Funraise makes fundraising fun!

Pros

I love that the focus of Funraise is the donors. Then add to that the user friendly set up process, accessible customer support and simplicity of sharing made fundraising actually fun. We had a high rate of participation using Funraise.

Cons

I've only used Funraise once and it was a success. Nothing negative to report.

Sara from National Canine Cancer Foundation

Fun product to bring us more productivity and profit

Pros

It is easy to use and if I can't figure it out, I can call and get help. It offers so many of the things we were doing manually and puts it all in one place. Then it adds a way to produce more profit through the tools it offers.

Cons

Some of the reports are not as helpful as I want them to be.

Response from Funraise

Replied December 2020

We appreciate the feedback! All the work you're doing needs useful fundraising tools. We're proud to provide those for you and pledge to keep making them better so you can make more impact!

Funraise is an effective partner for online giving

Pros

Funraise has a really easy to use interface and a simple concept that can be really quick to figure out. The support staff are also very knowledgeable and supportive - most of them have nonprofit backgrounds, so they can easily understand the needs of donors.

Cons

The software is getting started and I know they have more features planned for the future. There isn't much negative to say otherwise. It handles the basics of online fundraising very well.

Paul from OC GUTS

Finally a modern fundraising platform that is beautiful and easy to use

Love the real-time reporting, simple forms for recurring donations and single transactions, wealth screening and automated workflows for donor management. The support team is awesome and support is FREE! Love these guys :)

Richard from Education Africa

Brilliant donor management software

Pros

Funraise is just beautiful to look at. The UI is incredible and so it makes using it incredibly easy. It has an extensive list of features which it is constantly updating and has great customer support. Anyone nervous about training employees in a nee software should look at funraise.

Cons

It is costly to use. However, a nonprofit cannot afford to be not using a donor management software in 2019

Response from Funraise

Replied August 2019

Hi Richard! Thanks for loving our CRM. We have so much in the works that'll absolutely bowl you over... please stay updated! And tell Robin we said HI!