All HelloFund Reviews

Melinda

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2024

Pros of fundraising software

HelloFund has been an absolute game-changer for me and my event planning endeavors.[sensitive content hidden], in particular, has been an incredible asset to work with. His efficiency in completing tasks and his ability to assist with messaging and closing out projects is unparalleled. I have had the pleasure of collaborating with him on multiple events over the years, and he consistently delivers exceptional results. If you're looking for a reliable partner who can help you navigate the complexities of fundraising, HelloFund is the way to go!

PROS

I am incredibly impressed with HelloFund. Their software has simplified the entire fundraising process and made it so much more efficient. The user-friendly interface and robust features have made managing our campaigns a breeze. With HelloFund, we have experienced higher engagement, increased donations, and better overall results. They are the true pros of fundraising software!

CONS

The only downside is that I wish I had the opportunity to work with them more frequently.

Thank you so so much for your kind words, Melinda! Love working with you on these fundraising events and look forward to more in the future!

Replied January 2024

Nicole

Reviewed April 2024

Making the switch to HelloFund was totally worth it!

HelloFund was worth the switch and we look forward to working with [sensitive content hidden] and the rest of the HelloFund team again!

PROS

We made the switch to HelloFund from another fundraising management system. HelloFund truly saved us HOURS on simple tasks such as sending receipts, processing payments, managing registration, printing raffle/auction display cards, etc. It was simple to use and if we ever had questions, the staff was quick to jump in and help. Their communication and professionalism is top notch!

CONS

Every fundraising management system has room for improvements, however there are very few. We were so happy with HelloFund and the success we had at our Gala.

Reason for choosing HelloFund

Too expensive and did not offer everything we were looking for.

Reasons for switching to HelloFund

System had lots of room for improvements and we were paying per transaction vs a flat rate. Their flat rate was more expensive than HelloFund and it offered less.

Thank you so so much, Nicole! Look forward to working on the next fundraiser with you and your team!

Jillian

Non-Profit Organization Management, 1 employee

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed July 2020

Easy to use fundraising software for personal fundraising campaigns

We have used HelloFund for our past two fundraising campaigns that we hold in conjunction with our annual Tackle Pet Hunger pet food drive. We've had very good experiences with setting up the campaigns each year. The first year I had a few questions, which were quickly and satisfactorily answered by HelloFund. They have been very good to work with!

PROS

HelloFund is very easy to set up and navigate. It's very user friendly and intuitive and integrates with Stripe, which we already use for payment processing.

CONS

Overall, HelloFund is a great choice for fundraising campaigns. The biggest drawback is that you must specifically invite or manually add individual fundraisers to set up pages for your campaign. There is no easy way for an individual to see the campaign and decide to set up a page without contacting the organization or being invited in the first place. This hasn't been a problem for us, but it definitely is an area that could be improved.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Jill! We are working on some updates to our fundraising platform and this is great information for us to create a better product.

Replied July 2020

Susannah

Reviewed February 2024

Terrific experience with HelloFund!

Given the fact that I was the sole fundraiser on a massive black tie Gala, I took full advantage of the knowledgeable staff resources at Hello Fund. My questions were answered quickly and support was always available.

PROS

Customer service was excellent. We loved having two reps at the event to help manage check-in. The user interface was smooth. [sensitive content hidden] are great to work with.

CONS

There are some product enhancements I would like to see but the team is open to suggestions.

Reason for choosing HelloFund

The in-person event support was a game changer for us.

Reasons for switching to HelloFund

Our former online auction company was too bid and decentralized to give us quality customer support. For two years in a row, the rented credit card readers did not work and we were not reimbursed.

Thanks so much, Susannah! Great to work with you on the Gala and looking forward to the event in the Fall of 2024!

Replied April 2024

Rachel

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed January 2024

Best Software for multiple reasons!

I have used HelloFund on multiple events with different organizations and each time it's easy to use and customize to fit each event's needs! Great customer support before & day-of event. Love that I can manage so many aspects of the event from one page. I cannot recommend HelloFund enough. It's a revolutionary service.

PROS

The ease of use cannot be compared. There is so much customer support that you never have to question if something is done wrong.

CONS

I honestly can't thing of a single thing I don't like.

Reasons for switching to HelloFund

HelloFund provides so services that I no longer needed those expensive and difficult to deal with vendors.

Thank you so so much, Rachel!!! Love working with you and look forward to many many more in the future!

Replied January 2024

Angie

Great Product!

PROS

Ease of use, customer service, combining spouses, BUTLER feature

CONS

That I cannot use it in other aspects of my job.

Thanks so much, Angie! Great working with on this event and look forward to the next one!

Maggie

Performing Arts, 11-50 employees

The Rep and HelloFund

My biggest compliment goes to our friend [sensitive content hidden], who made this process as easy and streamlined as possible. He was a huge help to our company in making this possible, and I look forward to working with him in the future.

PROS

We use HelloFund once a year for our major fundraising gala, and a few other times throughout the year for other smaller fundraising campaigns (such as Giving Tuesday). I helped run the registration table for our gala this year, and got my volunteers acquainted with the event Butler function. It ran very smooth, and kept up with us all night. It was easy and fast to use, and I can't sing it's praise enough in how much more money it helped us raise than last year.

CONS

From my perspective of using this product, I have no cons to share.

Thanks so so much, Maggie :). It was great working with you on this event and look forward to many more in the future.

Erin

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Amazing Service - Great Experience

PROS

The Hello Fund team is an extension of my team. They give you extensive training, while providing immediate help when needed. They helped streamline our check-in process, while managing our silent, live and auction items. They created a strategic text messaging campaign to drive awareness and sales. They were available before, during and after the event to help.

CONS

The Hello Fund is a newer platform-with that many people may have concerns. After being through my first event with Hello Fund and their support team, I would not that alter my decision. They are amazing to work with and very tentative to their customers' needs.

Thank you so so much, Erin! Great working with you and excited for the next one!

Grant

Sports, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Outstanding platform that helped us exceed our goal

The HelloFund platform worked as expected. Additionally, the support team was very helpful and responsive.

PROS

The HelloFund platform was easy to use. The support was fantastic.

CONS

Nothing. The platform really is very easy to use and works as expected.

Thank you so so much, Grant! Love working with y'all and look forward to more fundraisers in the near future!

Replied April 2024

Joey

Museums and Institutions, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Great product, super easy to learn!

PROS

I really enjoy how easy it is to pull information from HelloFund once it's been recorded. It really streamlined registration for our event, as well as reporting and communication with our donors.

CONS

I found it a little difficult to navigate the platform by myself at first, even with instructional videos on certain features. But once they were explained by the HelloFund team and other more advanced users, I found it much easier.

Thanks so much, Joey! We are continually working on our product to make it as easy to navigate for you and our clients moving forward. Appreciate your kind words and hope to work on a fundraiser with you in the near future.

Bedina

Education Management, 11-50 employees

HelloFund and Non-Profits

My experience with HelloFund has been wonderful. As I have rolled this product out at two separate organizations, I have a great working relationship with the support team at HelloFund. they are always on hand to help build out pages, work on upgrades and are always soliciting feedback to improve the product.

PROS

This software is great value for money. There is very little out of pocket expense to the organisations that I use it with. As well as this School I also use it with another volunteer organization that I am a Board Member on. It is very easy to use and is being improved upon regularly. for fundraising, it offers the donor to cover the cost of the transaction. Most do, which lowers the not- for - profits overhead for event fundraising as well as for annual funds. Individual fundraisers can also be set up - for example student lead fundraisers - each student can have their own fundraising page which links to the main page, and they can advocate on behalf of your school, soccer team, or other NFP.

CONS

There are some integrations and reports that I would like to be able to pull that are currently not available.

Reason for choosing HelloFund

They are local, personalized support, inexpense and ease of use.

Reasons for switching to HelloFund

Greater Giving was much more expensive.

Thanks so much, Bedina!! We are continually working on updgrades for the platform. Keep us updated on any features or reports so we can create a better fundraising platform!

Replied June 2020

Annabelle

Reviewed September 2023

Looking for an all encompassing online fundraising platform? Look no further. HelloFund is it!

From the platform to the customer service, HelloFund delivered. I highly recommend HelloFund for new non-profits as well as seasoned. The difference to me was the Customer Service aspect. HelloFund was able to be as hands on as we needed them and step back when we didn't. To me, HelloFund was not just another vendor, they were a partner. [sensitive content hidden] and his team were as invested in the success of our event as we were. This is an important aspect because many times vendors can see events as a one and done. They show up and do not look past the event. With HelloFund and [sensitive content hidden], this is the beginning to a longterm relationship for future years.

PROS

Because this was a first time event, it was crucial to have great customer service since this was all new to our organization. [sensitive content hidden] was extremely hands on and professional. His tutoring videos were especially helpful in understanding and utilizing the platform. In the weeks leading up to the event, [sensitive content hidden] was readily available to help direct us and provide sound advice from his wealth of experience. His recommendations were always on point and appreciated.The website helped us promote our event and gave us the flexibility to brand our event. There are some event websites out there that look cookie cutter and HelloFund is not that. The reports that are available are extremely helpful with monitoring and managing our event, both pre- and post event.

CONS

There is nothing that I did not like about HelloFund.

Reason for choosing HelloFund

Hellofund was personally recommended. Not realizing everything we we would need in this endeavor, it was important to have a trustworthy recommendation and someone who had utilized HelloFund previously.

Thank you so so much, Annabelle! It was great working with you and were excited to work with you on future fundraisers for your organization!

Replied September 2023

Trista

Highly suggested!

PROS

This is a very straightforward donor platform. It is easy to use and if help is ever needed for our donation or event pages, customer service is immediately available. They say you get what you pay for, but with this extremely affordable platform, we get far more than what we pay. It's user friendly, provides easy access to donor reports, integration was simple, and customer service is so incredibly helpful. There's so much to like about HelloFund there isn't just one we like the most.

CONS

I do wish minor aesthetic aspects of this software was a little more advanced but regardless, it gets the job done - and well.

Reason for choosing HelloFund

Communication with customer service and resolving issues were more time consuming. HelloFund has better customer service and is far more affordable than Classy for a small nonprofit organization such as ourselves.

Thank you so much, Trista! We love working with you and working hard to develop a better solution for you and wonderful organizations around the country to fundraise more efficiently!

Replied June 2020

Audrey

Reviewed June 2022

HelloFund is Great!

I love HelloFund! I think their customer service is unmatched. And there is something to be said about having a LOCAL company nearby to help with anything you need. They are great to work with!

PROS

I really love the dashboard - it is very user friendly and easy to manipulate from an Administrator perspective. Auction items are incredibly easy to upload and real-time changes are easy as well. The donor check-in process is also very user friendly! The reports are also great and thorough and the HelloFund Team is wonderful to work with - big fans! :)

CONS

The only struggle I have had is with multiple events back-to-back: sometimes logos from previous events get left on new pages, confirmations text messages with previous event language, etc., as well as getting the reports I needed due to having changed over to a new event. However, the team is always quick to help and correct any issue!

Reason for choosing HelloFund

HelloFund had way better customer service and it felt like they wanted our business more than the other guys.

Thank you so so much, Audrey! We love working with y'all!

Replied June 2022

Derek

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed May 2022

HelloFund is a simple, yet powerful virtual fundraising solution.

HelloFund has been in our tech toolbelt for several years. I love the simplicity and how quickly I can get a fundraising page up. And they look great on all device sizes.

PROS

The fact that HelloFund has native integrations with our payment processor (Stripe) and CRM (Salesforce) added additional value to their simple-to-use fundraising platform.

CONS

I'd like to see an integration with Zapier so that we can send data to some of our other applications. Most importantly our email marketing provider.

Reason for choosing HelloFund

No annual cost and HelloFund has the features and integrations we needed.

Reasons for switching to HelloFund

HelloFund had the simplicity and features we needed to work the way we want.

Thank you sir!!!

Replied May 2022

Chandler

Human Resources, 1 employee

Reviewed September 2022

CareBOX Program Review for Hello Fund

It has been amazing. It's been easy to learn and

PROS

What I like more about this software is that it is so simple to use. When we were making the switch over from Classy, we had been with them for over 5 years and I was so worried to change over and have to learn how to use all the different back end things. It has been a breeze to learn and even when I have a question, the communicate has been top tier. They are always there to answer your questions and they are so fast at getting back to you!

CONS

The only thing that I dislike about this software that we had with classy is we can make an offline donation and offline sponsorship so it would be marked that way in the backend. They haven't yet gotten around to doing this but I have mentioned it to them and they said they are working on it and something will be done in the future!

Reason for choosing HelloFund

The pricing may have been more expensive but for what we were looking for this was our best choice out of the two!

Reasons for switching to HelloFund

They were very expensive and as a small nonprofit it wasn't worth the money.

Thank you so much, Chandler! We love working with you and your team at CareBox. We're glad the transition from Classy to us has been seamless. Let us know what we can do for your future fundraisers!

Replied September 2022

Stacy

Food & Beverages, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2020

HelloFund is great option for simple fundraising

The best part of HelloFund was working with their people! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their team really helped us get this project off the ground and even helped us tweak our page to get even more conversions. Everyone I have interacted with from HelloFund has been knowledgeable and friendly. This is a great team with a good, solid solution. I can't wait to see where they take it from here!

PROS

HelloFund was simple to get launched very quickly. Setting up our fundraiser was as easy and deposits are made directly to our bank account as the fundraiser progresses. I especially appreciate not having to wait for funds until the fundraiser was complete as we wanted to get the proceeds where they needed to go as quickly as possible. Low fees. Fast deposits. Quick set up. Win. Win. Win.

CONS

This is a simpl