All GrowthZone Reviews

Meighan A.

An AMS that Meets all your Needs

I have nothing but positive experiences with Growthzone from my interaction with sales, to onboarding and then continued support with the support team. They are very responsive and keep an open mind to user recommendations.

Pros

The program is very appealing to the eye. Its user interface is very user friendly. The modules available provide tools to make our association run efficient and effectively.

Cons

Nothing! I love it all. I can't think of any part of the software that I dislike.

Reasons for switching to GrowthZone

Not user friendly. Interface outdated. Too many steps when running a report.

Mandy

Industry: Government Relations

GrowthZone is a Game Changer

I think our entire team has been extremely please with our entire experience. The customer support and attention to what customers want and implementing just that is fantastic. There's a few features that we'd love to see some improvements in (communications, reporting, and marketing automation).

Pros

The overall integration is fantastic and we love the customer support and the ability for us to submit an idea for improvement and for it to more often that not be put into development or rolled out fairly soon after.

Cons

There are a few newer features that just need a bit more development, mainly revolving around communication analytics. We'd love to use GrowthZone exclusively for our communications, but they just don't have the analytical reports we need. Right now we use Constant Contact, which GrowthZone has a great syncing feature with.

Reasons for choosing GrowthZone

GrowthZone just had a better overall platform, knowledge bank, customer service, and specific-ness to Chambers that sold us.

Reasons for switching to GrowthZone

We wanted something that was exclusively made for Chambers, had a truly integrated system and most important of all had a great customer support team that was there to help us/provide the operating backbone as we continue to develop more effective strategies.

Debbie

Great software!

Pros

GrowthZone has everything we need compiled into one. I have been able to keep up with our members/non-members and enter policy information into the system and send invoices very easily.

Cons

Reports can be a little tricky to understand how to pull which report for what I need.

Jessica

Disappointed

Extremely disappointing and frustrating.

Pros

I do like the dashboard feel, for keeping track of membership it has been better than what we were using before.

Cons

None of the features we thought were being sold actually work. From the sale, to implementation to actual use not of the features we were looking forward to using the most don't actually work or they are in "beta" testing. It feels like this is the old software solution that they have just coded on top of and made clunky instead of starting over from scratch to actually make an all in one software solution. At first we were really happy with it and then realized all of the issues and things that were not in fact actually usable features. Like discount codes, the way the blog integrates with the wordpress, not being able to get comments on our blog, no automatic email reminders for members who should be renewing, the list goes on.

Reasons for choosing GrowthZone

We thought we were getting a better deal and it had the features we needed. But in fact, we were told it a bunch of bs and it can't do what we need it to.

Reasons for switching to GrowthZone

We needed something that was an all in one solution that wasn't that complicated. GrowthZone is not that platform either.

Response from GrowthZone

Hi Jessica, We apologize that our software did not satisfy your expectations. Our Customer Support Specialist will be giving you a call this week to discuss how we can make things right. We look forward to speaking with you and working toward earning back your trust.

Replied August 2019

Derrick

Great service and scalable

We switched from another platform because the user experience wasn't what it needed to be to make us competitive. We also believe GrowthZone will help us grow for many years. We also like the variable rate payment option, particularly in our early years.

Pros

We use the Events, Web Content (blogs), and Lists (contact manager) all the time. They're easy to use and produce a great-looking member experience. As we grow, we'll use more of the Reports to track engagement and renewals. The website editor is also great for designing something professional and for ease of editing. The support service is great. We always get an answer within a day.

Cons

The accounting menus could be simplified. The Boolean operators in list creation don't work consistently.

Reasons for choosing GrowthZone

Full range of features, pricing, years in business.

Reasons for switching to GrowthZone

See above (user experience), e.g., website and communicadtions.

GZ Changed the Way We Do Business

GrowthZone has opened up more opportunities for our members to see more of how they can be engaged. The ease of registration system has helped us stop registering members for events. No one calls because they can't access their account. Its been a great experience. I wish on boarding would have spent more time with reports that we used and how to replicate them.

Pros

Easy accessibility for our members to see more & be more in control of accessing benefits. Plus I love that its web based - easy check in. Saves time & money.

Cons

Financial Reports - We are still having trouble running good financial reports to see who owes us dues, etc. Support has been slow to answer or just sends us back to the videos we have already seen.

Reasons for switching to GrowthZone

We wanted a more modern system. better member access.

GrowthZone

It has some versatility! It functions well and does what we need it to.

Pros

We use it as a CRM, we are not a chamber. The price point is great and it actually works well for this. I love that I can email directly from the program. It keeps track of my emails and lets me set reminders. The reporting is pretty good too.

Cons

It can take a while for the customer service to return and resolve emails. I can't call in either for help.

Response from GrowthZone

Thanks for your feedback and review. For the record we do have live support via phone or chat. Both of these channels would be faster than email. Our company is built around our heart for great service and keeping our customers happy. Thanks!

Replied September 2018

Amanda

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

GrowthZone Review

My overall experience with GrowthZone has been amazing. I am completely satisfied.

Pros

I find the system very user friendly. It is very easy to maneuver through the different functions and screens. I needed very little training on the system. I use GrowthZone daily for posting Membership Dues. I have not had any issues.

Cons

I do not have any complaints. I find this to be one of the best computer software products I have used.

Crystal

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

December 2022

Great product, relatively user friendly

Pros

having all of our members in the same place. Ease of communicating with everyone.

Cons

Somewhat hard to navigate with auto generated templates and when we want to create a new one.

Josh

One-stop-shop CRM

I've had a great experience using the software, and with training videos up to date with the current system in place, I'd have zero complaints at all.

Pros

I had been using 6 different software to track the information I needed for a successful retention program, and switching over to GrowthZone has combined everything into one location.

Cons

The training videos I used to get started were very outdated and about 1/3 of the videos were old enough that the webpage in the videos looked nothing like the current CRM.

Yvonne

My Happy Experience

My overall experience with this software has been better than I could have imagined. It is a continue learning process.

Pros

I've used ChamberMaster for years and the continue upgrades and how they listen to their customers is one reason I continue to recommend them to our Board and other Chambers. The Support team not only knows the software, they are patient and kind when I've called them. It is user friendly and I can edit, correct or change the website myself without having to call, email, or make a ticket for everything. When I do make a ticket or call, they are quick to reply and correct the issues.

Cons

I really cannot say I dislike anything. Just this last couple of weeks, I've learned something new. The event tab has been wonderful and I learned how to improve it but with that improvement I also learned that it changes other areas in the software that I was not aware of until I was using it. It worked out, it just made more steps to complete my task.

Reasons for choosing GrowthZone

When our website was outdated they notified us and gave us discounts on updating. We was not notified when our website was outdated and we was not given discounts to stay with the other company.

Reasons for switching to GrowthZone

ChamberMaster was cheaper with more benefits.

Karl

ChamberMaster GrowthZone

It has allowed us to stay in contact with our members in a way that wasn't possible previously. The billing software is easy to use and learn. The other big benefit is in event tracking. The things that were once accomplished by spreadsheets are now integrated with calendars and social media and available through the Internet.

Pros

Ease of use and ease of training. Training is very simple and employees can continue to learn more through tutorials and webinars. Support has also been excellent with little down time despite the fact it is Internet based. It is flexible for me to be able to use my membership software and make updates from home or on the road. Having so much information about your members and multiple ways to contact and interact with them through the software has made a huge difference that has been noted by our members.

Cons

The website module saves time and allows us to keep our website content fresh. I wish it was a little more adaptable within the templates.

Reasons for choosing GrowthZone

Pricing and ease of use along with flexibility of the software for future needs.

Reasons for switching to GrowthZone

Better billing system and lower cost.

Emily

Great Management Software for Member-based Organizations

Their online training sessions are very useful and the wiki has extensive, helpful information for when I want a quick answer without calling. Onboarding new employees has been super easy with the resources GrowthZone has provided.

Pros

Central location of data and links to financial transactions/recording. I like the interfacing with email like Constant Contact and Outlook, and I like user friendly platform elements for maintaining memberships and displaying them online.

Cons

The templates are very hard to use if you want to edit them, and there are a lot of features that are not customizable. I wish there were more integrations with Google and business websites not provided/hosted by GrowthZone.

Reasons for switching to GrowthZone

The platform integrations and centralization of many of our day-to-day business activities was hard to resist. We also liked that we did not have to maintain the central database and the multi-user functionality.

Caitlin

User-friendly member management system

Excellent experience to date - great customer assistance and training modules. Still learning and loving the program.

Pros

The database is easy to navigate, member profiles are clear with the ability to add a lot of information, performing tasks within the database is easy. When we were in the set-up process, customizations were easily configured and GrowthZone / ChamberMaster customer assistance team were great to work with.

Cons

There are lots of reports to choose from, but reporting direct from a Member profile would be a great option.

Joanie

Newer GrowthZone User

Before GrowthZone, we did not have any customer management system so this is most helpful. We now have a place for every contact and are learning new ways to use the system frequently. The customer service is excellent and so are the teams that help get you up and running. Can't leave out the designers and people that work in the background because they make it happen. Overall very satisfied with GrowthZone. Thank you all!

Pros

My most favorite things about this software: There are so many things you can do with it. It is fairly user-friendly and if you need help, the GrowthZone team is just a online chat, phone call, or email away. I also love that they are always open to suggestions to make their product better/more user friendly. They have a dedicated space where you can make suggestions and see that they are really being read, responded to, and some of them are even put into action.

Cons

There is a lot to learn and mastery seems a while away. With that said, I believe any new software purchased takes time to learn, adjust to and master.

Reasons for choosing GrowthZone

It seems to have more options/capabilities. It also seemed to be recommended by others in our industry.

Carmen