• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to use, as well as the customer service! Everyone is pleasant, prompt and so helpful!"

• "very easy to use and learn how to navigate within the different screens and options "

• "Great customer support. Terrific flow between content management and database. Unlimited cloud storage. "

• Cons

• "It doesn't integrate that well with quickbooks. It's very time consuming transferring between the 2 programs and as much as I love it, it's not cheap."

• "I has many features we don't use such as downloading financials."

• "Not quite perfectly aligned with NAHB but getting there. Still, way better than what we had been using and costs less."

Browse GrowthZone Reviews

Kayla from Coastal Bend Home Builders Association

Great organization for my membership.

Pros

Very easy to pull up members accounts, billing information, general contact information, and the reps information. Making membership mailing labels and membership reports is very easy with this software. I use this software to easily find any membership representative information I need. This software has also made it easy to look up and find a member.

Cons

The only con I have for this software would be the new update, i'm so used to the old version it'll take time to learn the updated.

Jodi from Acensus

So many great features, user-friendly and great customer service!

GrowthZone has allowed us to automate our billing and then exports all financial data to Quick Books. Provides a very nice member area with a user forum. Also does a great job with set up and execution of our events.

Pros

That it provides all the tools we need on a daily basis and yet it is very user friendly.

Cons

Honestly, do not have a bad thing to say at this point.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

The attention to customer support and training really was the clincher! A lot of AMS systems have similar functionality but getting help when it's needed is so crucial.

Jessica from Efficiency First California

Disappointed

Extremely disappointing and frustrating.

Pros

I do like the dashboard feel, for keeping track of membership it has been better than what we were using before.

Cons

None of the features we thought were being sold actually work. From the sale, to implementation to actual use not of the features we were looking forward to using the most don't actually work or they are in "beta" testing. It feels like this is the old software solution that they have just coded on top of and made clunky instead of starting over from scratch to actually make an all in one software solution. At first we were really happy with it and then realized all of the issues and things that were not in fact actually usable features. Like discount codes, the way the blog integrates with the wordpress, not being able to get comments on our blog, no automatic email reminders for members who should be renewing, the list goes on.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

We thought we were getting a better deal and it had the features we needed. But in fact, we were told it a bunch of bs and it can't do what we need it to.

Response from GrowthZone

Replied August 2019

Hi Jessica, We apologize that our software did not satisfy your expectations. Our Customer Support Specialist will be giving you a call this week to discuss how we can make things right. We look forward to speaking with you and working toward earning back your trust.

Shala from Owasso Chamber of Commerce

I love ChamberMaster/ GrowthZone

Pros

I love our ChamberMaster software. Customer Support is fairly quick to respond to issues. They also try to roll out new features/ updates as often as possible. They do listen to their customers and try to provide the services we need, although some of it comes with an extra price tag. We already use the biggest package, so we do wish new features were automatically included with our package.

Cons

Sometimes I feel like I know the system better than some of the customer service reps. I always have to be very detailed when I have an issue. And a lot of times they reply back and tell me something that I already stated in the original email. I don't feel like they are very thorough when reading the emails we submit when we're having an issue.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

CC-Assist, ChamberWare, etc... where the other products considered. I interviewed all of my chamber peers when trying to decide the best fit for us. I asked them what they were currently using, what they used in the past, what do they love about their current software, what do they not like about it, what do they wish it had, what did their previous software have that the current one doesn't. After months of compiling data, ChamberMaster came out way above the other 2 choices. I went through a sales demo with all 3 products and really found ChamberMaster to be the most user friendly too.

Karl from Roosevelt County Chamber of Commerce

ChamberMaster GrowthZone

It has allowed us to stay in contact with our members in a way that wasn't possible previously. The billing software is easy to use and learn. The other big benefit is in event tracking. The things that were once accomplished by spreadsheets are now integrated with calendars and social media and available through the Internet.

Pros

Ease of use and ease of training. Training is very simple and employees can continue to learn more through tutorials and webinars. Support has also been excellent with little down time despite the fact it is Internet based. It is flexible for me to be able to use my membership software and make updates from home or on the road. Having so much information about your members and multiple ways to contact and interact with them through the software has made a huge difference that has been noted by our members.

Cons

The website module saves time and allows us to keep our website content fresh. I wish it was a little more adaptable within the templates.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

Pricing and ease of use along with flexibility of the software for future needs.

HEATHER from WILMINGTON-CAPE FEAR HOME BUILDERS ASSOCIATION

Overall a great product

GrowthZone has streamlined our membership software. It has also made invoicing, billing, and event set up much easier. We used to have to mail all of our invoices, whereas now we can email-big cost savings. We have looked into the website version, but right now that appears to be pretty costly considering how much we already pay for our current software.

Pros

I like the fact that it is web based. Meaning multiple users can log in and handle our membership accounts. Events are all housed within the product as well as a directory.

Cons

I wish the customer service understood the nuances of the National Home Builders Association. I was used to having someone that understood how reporting works. Also, while Chambers and HBAs can be similar, they are very different organizations. GrowthZone seems to have a lot of knowledge in how Chambers run, but not as much for HBAs.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

GrowthZone appeared to be further advanced than Builder Fusion and more streamlined.

Tamara from Park Hills - Leadington Chamber of Commerce

Every Chamber of Commerce Should be Using GrowthZone/Chambermaster Software

I have been employed in this position for 23 years and I firmly testify that moving to Chambermaster was one of the very best things we've ever done. It has made my job as Chamber Director 100 times easier. When contacted by sister chambers who are looking for improvement recommendations, my very first recommendation is always "invest in GrowthZone and Chambermaster"!

Pros

The ease and convenience of using this software are topnotch! The way in which it integrates with our website makes keeping our website up-to-date a breeze. The billing, member management, and reporting aspects make managing our chamber's day-to-day activities incredibly simple.

Cons

There are only minor recommendations for improving this software from time to time but with constant updates and improvements from the Growthzone team, I can be sure that any recommendations will be addressed and all efforts possible will be made to implement those improvements.

Michelle from Hudsonville Area Chamber of Commerce

Continually getting better

Overall we are very happy. Before using Chambermaster, we didn't have a database. We've saved SO MUCH time being able to automate invoices, schedule eblasts, and track member data.

Pros

Chambermaster is so specialized for our industry - the software is intuitive, and helps us be so much more efficient when working with our membership. They are always improving the software based on user feedback, which we love. We continue to have access to new features that make us more efficient and allow us to offer better benefits to our membership.

Cons

We have some data that we would like to track that is specific to our Chamber but haven't yet found a way to integrate that data into the reports that are offered.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

We'd heard great reviews from other Chambers of Commerce and were impressed with their product as well as their continual growth mindset.

Lisa from Peachtree Corners Business Association

Industry: Executive Office

Memberzone works well for Business Associations

We have been using Memberzone for the last 4 years and have found they offer products that grow as our organization has grown. We are able to pick the modules that meet our business needs. We also like the fact that we do not have to sign long term contracts that would lock us into products that would become obsolete and fail to meet our needs. We appreciate the fact that they are continuing to improve the tools based on customer feedback and needs as well.

Pros

Pros of the software include the customer support. Since we are an all volunteer organization, training, knowledge transfer and stability of the system are important to us.

Cons

Cons of the software are I would like some additional user levels for the administration staff so we can easily track what volunteers to and better protect our data from lower level volunteers

Debra from Wyoming County Chamber of Commerce

Brief comments regarding GrowthZone

Events have been fairly easy to set up and use over the years. I normally don't have time to go out and watch videos to help me further.

Pros

I find it fairly easy to navigate this software. I can always ask for help and find it when needed.

Cons

Making changes in ChamberMaster for our new website have been a challenge

Emily from Clinton Chamber of Commerce

Great Management Software for Member-based Organizations

Their online training sessions are very useful and the wiki has extensive, helpful information for when I want a quick answer without calling. Onboarding new employees has been super easy with the resources GrowthZone has provided.

Pros

Central location of data and links to financial transactions/recording. I like the interfacing with email like Constant Contact and Outlook, and I like user friendly platform elements for maintaining memberships and displaying them online.

Cons

The templates are very hard to use if you want to edit them, and there are a lot of features that are not customizable. I wish there were more integrations with Google and business websites not provided/hosted by GrowthZone.

Krisann from Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce

The Right Software for Our Needs

This software has been beneficial in tracking attendance, registration details, sponsors, and necessary comments for our events. The newest updates make our sponsor lists look awesome! As a membership database, it is easy to navigate and track member engagement.

Pros

This software is versatile, allowing us to use it in a variety of tasks including marketing, data collection, event registration, member communications, and website integration. We specifically like the data collection and event registration because we can keep registrations, sponsors, and comments together.

Cons

We find the reporting module to be overwhelming--almost too versatile. There are more ways to come up with a report than we wish to explore. It would be easier if simplified. There are a few small items, such as not being able to delete a block of old events. Currently, past member events stack up in our calendar and must be deleted individually.

Debbie from Southaven Chamber of Commerce

The Great, the good, the bad, and the time consumer

Great. The customer service has improved greatly over the past couple of years, but the upgrades and interfaces many times come with standard features that are not member/sponsor friendly. We need to be able to showcase our sponsors and members as we want to and that usually comes in different forms and fashions.

Pros

The data capturing components and that it is not limited to the amount of data you input in all areas. I like the many features, the reporting, the statistics for the members and the interfacing with our website.

Cons

It is not graphic friendly. It does not allow for changes in all set up features of retrieving data such as the e referral component. You should be able to choose and customize the data you send to your members - consistency isn't always king. Many times members and consumers asking for different information from each member.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

we had ChamberMaster when i came to work here.

Joanne from Lakes Region Chamber

GrowthZone does it all!

My communication is logged directly into each member's profile which allows me to have a log of all activity and to set reminders for next steps. The website is full mobilized so I am able to access critical information wherever I am and the app gives me a quick access point when I am out of the office.

Pros

The program was in place when I arrived at Lakes Region Chamber (NH) in January 2016. As the Membership Manager, I utilize the program to track my new member prospects, communication with our nearly 500 members, share member marketing results and continue to grow and strengthen member relations.

Cons

I found the formatting of custom letters a bit time consuming and not as easy to use as the rest of the program. I attended a local day long training last year and that helped me to overcome any remaining issues.

Cynthia from Top of Virginia Regional Chamber

Best Toolbox for Membership Organizations

Overall the software has been effective and provides efficient communications and management for our staff.

Pros

From hosting our website, management of our customized membership database, communication tools, event management, integrated payment process functions, and real time change functions for our staff and members, Chambermaster is an efficient and powerful customer service tool for our membership organization.

Cons

The need and cost to update our website is currently a concern.

Vilija from Oregon Trucking Associations

MemberZone has been an Asset so far! Great Customer Service

We switched over our database and website management platform from another company who just wasn't cutting it, and MZ's customer service is probably the best I've seen anywhere. They're polite, intelligent, and easy to work with. They answered all of our questions quickly and are always making suggestions for ways in which their system is limited. The database could use an update... it's not always easy to find what you need and may not be perfect, but they do make continuous updates. The website portion is pretty good, and we've gotten very positive feedback from our members. The price is reasonable for what you get. We've heard they came out with a more user-friendly platform, so hopefully we'll check that out at some point. We love their chat system, and they also communicate via email and phone so you have options!

Pros

The wide range of features and the ease of making updates to the website.

Cons

Certain limitations to the features, like a better method of organizing sub companies and reps in different company locations

Luanne from League City Regional Chamber

Exactly What Associations and Chambers Need

Excellent!

Pros

I have used this software for 15 years and have found it to be critical in the running of our chamber. We were an early adopter, number 95 who signed up. (a previous chamber). I appreciate the ongoing changes and upgrades they have made available to all because other associations asked for more features. Their customer service is quick and thorough and they respond via phone or email. I would recommend this to any chamber or similar association who needs to track their members and events with connectivity.

Cons

Nothing - it is a strong software that we use all day, every day

Marie from Penfield Business Chamber

Robust MemberZone Package Makes Chamber Management a Breeze

We've been using MemberZone for our business chamber for a few years now, and we have thoroughly enjoyed this package. We are a growing organization and the software really helps us stay on top of things. We especially like the thorough customer service and the different ways of getting assistance when we need it. Training and help services are outstanding! The content management system is relatively easy to navigate. We would highly recommend MemberZone to other chambers or business associations.

Pros

Cons

I would like a more robust search engine and ability to filter search criteria. There is some need for a more advanced editor.

Lisa from Fergus Falls Area Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

ChambeMaster does it all!

We were tired of using multiple software platforms to achieve our goals. We had one for our website, one for billing, one for communications, one for CRM (customer relationship management) and one for events. We're able to do it ALL with ChamberMaster (GrowthZone). It's affordable and intuitive. I honestly don't know where we'd be without it. It's also a great place to keep all the information we use regularly and makes sharing simple!

Pros

We love how easy CM is to work worth and how they are continually adding new features as requested by users. We use many but not all features!

Cons

Sometimes it crashes, but not very often.

Julie from Northern Ohio District

MemberZone Function & Use Review

I mostly use the program to manage our membership and representative directory, calendar events and registration, receive online payments. I like the calendar and online registration feature. I am learning to use the mailing/group lists, but wish it was a little more intuitive. I would like to have the option to add representatives by their titles or by a specific field. The customer service is great! They are very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Thanks!

Pros

Calendar, events registration, online payment option, directory, low maintenance database (MemberZone takes care of all the maintenance, yea!)

Cons

Not at intuitive for group/mailing lists. I would like a little more options for customizing fields.

Everal from Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber of Commerce

ChamberMaster review

It has been great. Anytime we have had a problem, customer service has been great in responding to it.

Pros

Very easy to use with information laid out clearly. Love the MIC for our members. That has really taken off in usage over the past year.

Cons

As chambers and associations are transitioning more and more to a tiered dues model, I think benefit tracking will become more vital. I'm looking forward to the benefits module releasing on the GrowthZone ChamberMaster Edition, but as the software stands now, it is the hardest thing for me to stay on top of.

Kenzee from Texas Panhandle Builders Association

Two Thumbs UP From our company

GrowthZone has been such an amazing software for us and so many other HBA's in the state of Texas. Their it support is out of this world fast, and they even provide training videos for just about everything as well.

Pros

We love how this program replaced many other programs that we used for membership retention and communication.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this software. And if there was it has been fixed.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

We heard about Growthzone through a sister organization that loved it, after hearing them talk about how much easier it was making their lives we decided to make the switch too.

Jacquelyn from Bethel Area Chamber of Commerce

Best Ever!

Overall I think it is fantastic. I use it daily as the in-house bookkeeper. I would totally recommend GrowthZone to others. It was so easy to learn, and the customer service and support team is phenomenal!

Pros

Cons

One thing from a billing stand point is that I wish we could have an option to pay a single invoice monthly automatically rather than have separate monthly invoices!

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

I actually was not part of the purchase process. The Chamber started using it before I came on board.

Karen from Arizona Business & Education Coalition

Industry: Public Policy

Great product at great value

Pros

The great support, on-going, professional, always there to address your questions and very interested in your feedback and experience. Good value.

Cons

The communications functions could be better - do not use communications as much as I would like since so many emails are not received. Also, does not provide for ability to re-send an email.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

It provided the event and membership functions most relevant to our organization.

Debbie from Greater Riverview Chamber of Commerce

Can not imagine NOT using ChamberMaster

I came into my position with our Chamber just a few years after they had purchased ChamberMaster. They were still in a learning phase so I felt as if I was on the ground floor with this program. I was lucky enough to attend a day long training several years ago to get hands on education in how to use the many different areas. That was a great experience!

Pros

It is so easy to add and keep track of members, to connect them into our events and track their participation. It is an amazing product in my opinion.

Cons

Would like for the email function to be a bit more adaptable, particularly signature blocks.

Beatrice from NARI of MN

Meets the needs of our members

Overall, our experience has been quite good. The support is fairly quick and helpful. The transition to our new website was so easy, bordered on painless.

Pros

GrowthZone does a very good job of meeting the needs of our members. The members can register for events, update their listing on our website, and find valuable information in the member profile. These ensure value for our members - a benefit we can highlight.

Cons

The software does not offer as robust a database as I would like. We do have some work-arounds to ensure that we capture needed data.

Debbi from Elk River Area Chamber of Commerce

Growth Zone simply works

Pros

Growth Zone knows and understands the users needs. The staff here needs to get things done and this database makes that easier by providing simple instructions and specific help when needed. The uptime for the cloud based system is surprisingly good.

Cons

One area that could be improved is the ability to customize reports. While it is available, the interface to get what you need is clunky. They are great at how to get the data into the system - it's complicated to get the data out in a format that is relevant.

Kristen from HBA of San Angelo

Best membership software out there!

When I first joined our organization, we used spread sheets to track all of our members and events. It took some coaxing, but I was finally able to convince our board to invest in membership software...and I am so thankful they said yes! Memberzone has been a God send! Not only does the system make my daily tasks and communication with members much easier, it gives us a totally professional appearance! I can't say enough about how great this system has been for our organization. It's like having another employee and the customer service is the best! If you aren't using this software, you are working too hard!

Pros

It makes my life so much easier! It's like having another employee

Arlene from Maine Cheese Guild

Small Non Profit still searching for the right software...

Every time I've called their customer service, I've been helped thru the problem that I'm trying to deal with, but sometimes I've been handed over thru several different people on just one phone call. It's very time consuming so mostly I don't bother calling with questions unless I'm desperate. The online video tutorials are not very helpful for specific questions or problems. It's buggy. I still don't totally understand why so many of our members have trouble accessing their member hub pages and aren't able to update outdated info on their own.

Pros

Helps us track our 3 levels of membership and collect dues. We've had some success enrolling members into workshops with the option to pay online.

Cons

Where to begin...Back end is not at all intuitive with lists and committees that need to be populated in a separate setup in order to be functional. We tried using their "event management" to sell and track ticket sales to a festival, which is our number one fundraiser for our non-profit of the year. It was near disastrous because GZ assumes your event is a business conference. We sold 2,000 tickets and had so many confused customers emailing us and calling asking whether or not they had actually purchased tickets. Many people said they never received any confirmation especially if they signed up on their phones. We will only use their event tool for in-house member workshops going forward and never again for a public event. We'll have to use Eventbrite or Brown Paper Tickets instead. The Member Hub is clunky and not one of our 70 + members actually uses it. There is no cloud storage included so the only items we can upload to the member hub to share with our members are text forms. It's OK for meeting minutes, but if we really want to share ideas and interactions between members, this is not the place to do it. The fees that GZ (or Stripe, which they partner with) takes out of online credit and debit payments are not clearly communicated. So for instance, the festival that we sold over 2,000 tickets for online...accounting for the money is a nightmare because there is no flat rate. The average rate was really high like over 5%!

Response from GrowthZone

Replied November 2018

We are sorry about your frustrations and challenges. We hope you will take us up on our previous requests to schedule a 1-to-1 database readiness and review session, as most of the issues you list here can be easily resolved.

Cyndi from Smaller Mfg Association

A tool to manage membership with a couple flaws

Pros

It is fairly easy to understand Transition to software was seemless Functions are available to do great things Fairly affordable

Cons

Does not come with any live training, online webcasts are difficult to watch then try to use Does not integrate as well as I would like with quickbooks Reduction in service limits its usage

Response from GrowthZone

Replied January 2018

Hello Cyndi. Thank you for your review. As a point of clarification, we do have live training workshops and in-personal regional training for GrowthZone users. The full training schedule and registration information is on our website.

Laura from Brentwood Chamber of Commerce

Great Intergration

Growth zone has given our Chamber the product to be streamlined and efficient. I love the ability to control and update our website so easily! Credit card procesing is clean, easy to use, and provides a smooth transaction as well as easy of paperwork.

Pros

Love the new features popping up all the time, constantly keeping up with the demand of society. The intgration of this product with our Chamber website and credit card processing has made office work run smoothly.

Cons

I don't have any cons after unisng this software for over 5 years.

GrowthZone

It has some versatility! It functions well and does what we need it to.

Pros

We use it as a CRM, we are not a chamber. The price point is great and it actually works well for this. I love that I can email directly from the program. It keeps track of my emails and lets me set reminders. The reporting is pretty good too.

Cons

It can take a while for the customer service to return and resolve emails. I can't call in either for help.

Response from GrowthZone

Replied September 2018

Thanks for your feedback and review. For the record we do have live support via phone or chat. Both of these channels would be faster than email. Our company is built around our heart for great service and keeping our customers happy. Thanks!

Amy from Bellevue Harpeth Chamber of Commerce

ChamberMaster is a game changer

It's been a big deal for our small Chamber of Commerce to have such a robust software platform to manage all our events, memberships and activities. We've contacted customer support so many times - and each time they have been very responsive to our needs.

Pros

Integration with website management of data, events, and revenue in one platform member communications abilities Customer support

Cons

Project management functionality is not good

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

The salesperson. Honestly, they were very comparable.

Tammy from Azle Area Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Growthzone

We use to track new members, payments and for all of our events.

Pros

It is easy to move around in the member account or move back and forth in the program

Cons

Event Guest List - I have to remember what event I am in to print out the list. Some include everyone invited and some only list the people that have been added.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

GrowthZone was the easiest to transfer over the information and the most cost efficient.

Pam from Madison Chamber of Commerce

Ease of Handling Chamber Memberships

It is a great product. Always willing to listen to what the users suggest and implementing changes to enhance the experience.

Pros

Accessing the Members information , ease of invoicing & variety of functions that are available.

Cons

It is not as easy for a Non-Member to use for events during registration.

Growth is excellent association management software!

We moved to GrowthZone from another Membership system, and could not have been happier. The migration of the front and back end info was seamless, the support is excellent - especially the chat functions. I am easily able to navigate and learn more about the backend without being a developer of any kind. It is easy for users and the front end is so nice for Members!

Pros

I liked the abundance of features that we are able to offer to the membership - from dynamic profiles, to group emailing, to social media feeds. Our Members gained a whole bunch when we moved to GrowthZone (formerly MemberZone)

Cons

I did not like that I could not fix Member's profile addresses myself. If they had a company name change, the old name showed up in the profile address unless fixed by their support. That should be something a back end user can fix easily.

Brenda from ASA Northwest

MemberZone for ASA Northwest

ASA Northwest would highly recommend MemberZone to anyone that is looking for a high quality Total Customer Management System. The customer service with MemberZone is outstanding, they are always there to help you with anything!

Pros

The ease of use and having our members be able to interact with each other; having our members able to see their current due structure and what invoices may be left open.

Debra from Adel Partners Chamber

Growth Zone Review

Easy to use and supports all that we need as a small Chamber

Pros

Our Chamber loves all that is offered. It makes our tasks much easier. Being a one person office I am always looking for quick easy use and reports I have that with Growth Zone. Their support is excellent.

Cons

I has many features we don't use such as downloading financials.

price and support

Ann from Sun Prairie Chamber of Commerce

growthzone review

Pros

features it offers our members that enhance membership: job postings, hot deals, press releases - enhance their biz directory listing - helps us sell memberships

Cons

could improve the form builder piece and give us more flexibility with event registration (more options); give us more flexibility with the member application too

Kalli from Coastal Bend HBA

Pretty easy transition

Pros

There are so many things you can customize to your needs. Setting up an event is awesome, you can create a guest list, sponsorship goals, attendance goals, you can even create and invitation and send it out all in the same place.

Cons

Pros and cons are kind of like a double edged sword with GZ there are so many different ways to do things and so many options that taking the time to learn them all are a must, otherwise you'd be missing out on a lot of great features. Very time consuming.

Justine from The Catholic Foundation

Donor Mangagement - This is a must!

Pros

This is ideal for all non-profit needs. Donor management, advertising or marketing, even keeping track of fundraising goals.

Cons

I have no cons with this software. I think it's an excellent tool for anyone to use. It's comparable with many other database management software, but I really like the interface and experience.

Cory from Evangelical Lutheran Education Association

Awesome Support

Switching from a spreadsheet to MemberZone has had it's bumps and frustrations but overall has been a positive switch for our membership organization. When the going gets tough the customer support has been outstanding. I use the chat resource quite often and have my questions resolved quickly and with thorough understanding. I also appreciate the follow-up email that allows me to go back to the information if I need it.

Pros

Customer Support is excellent!!

Cons

There are not always simple ways to do simple tasks such as a query of members or running reports with specific data.

Steve from Pleasanton Chamber of Commerce

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

GrowthZone is easy to use

Changes are seemless on our website when made in the CRM platform. We are able to access member data from our computer and phones very easily.

Pros

The functionality is logical and makes it easy to move around and make easy changes.

Cons

Wished there were more features available for our website that is connected to GrowthZone's CRM.

Murph from Millington Area Chamber of Commerce

Great Customer Service

GrowthZone customer service are easy to work with and very helpful. They are always willing to help with my needs in any way and always gets the job done fast. Probably the best CUSTOMER SERVICE I've ever worked with.

Pros

The ease to navigate through and works with our website.

Cons

Wish reps names where on the first screen under business info

Heather from Moose Jaw & District Chamber of Commerce

review

Pros

It is very easy to use and allows us to include our social media outlets, missing instragram though.

Cons

DOES NOT integrate with Sage 50 program.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

Easy to use and to integrate previous programs into one - however accounting is still not usable with our Sage 50 software.

Lana from MN Utility Investors

Industry: Political Organization

Easy to use and getting better.

I have overall happy with our experience with MemberZone. The new Report Builder has been a lifesaver to us. My only complaint is that I wish it worked better for Associations with member couples instead of Chambers. Many of the features don't apply to us and we have to do figure out a way to make it work for us.

Pros

Custom Reports

Cons

Not designed for Associations with members.

Alexandria from Home Builders and Contractors Association of Brevard (HBCA)

New to Memberzone

I am the new office assistant here within my organization and new to the Memberzone software. I am a fast learner and feel that I have been able to adapt to Memberzone and all of it's features pretty well. I know there's still a lot to learn with all of the gadgets available through Memberzone, but I will say I am impressed. I am looking forward to learning more of the ins and outs to better my organization and use of the database. On thing we are trying to push here at our organization is our Member involvement with Memberzone itself. There are a lot of great tools available to our members, it's just a matter of getting them involved. Shout out to the Memberzone customer support, they are always there to answer and questions and guide me through the site when needed.

Dawn from Livermore Valley Chamber of Commerce

LVCC Member Software Review

Improved: Automation of operations; Member access for updates & marketing; data collection & reports for management

Pros

Automated a great deal of the back-office operation for Chamber of Commerce

Cons

Some functions are not "intuitive" requiring a call or email to tech support.

Reasons for Choosing GrowthZone

Appealing features and reasonable pricing

Suzanne from New York State Tourism Industry Association.

We're in the Zone

I've been a Member Zone user now in two separate organizations, and for even just the small handful of functions that we use, we're finding it very helpful in keeping our billing and receivables, plus our member contacts, very much in order. We have plans to continue to utilize even more functions as we continue to update and upgrade our administrative operations.

Pros

Enjoy the ease in record keeping, filtering reports, and bundling cover letters into emails.

Cons

There's no automatic save in the subpages for each member account. Sometimes when I'm updating one page and need to update another, I switch tabs and forget to save what I just did. Then I have to go back later when I realize my edits didn't save.

Victoria from Home Builders Association

GrowthZone has a lot of reports and features that we use on a daily basis.

Pros

I like the calendar that syncs with our website to tell members of our upcoming events. It is easy to input descriptions and details. I like that it's an easy template and that you can copy past events.

Cons

GrowthZone does not recognize our affiliate members. These are members underneath our associate or builder members. They are still part of our association and have to be manually added to all reports.